Hottest nasty cuck sex kink acts..

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Most pleasurable nasty act during cuckold sex

1.Kneeling and blowjobing BF whilst he passionately kisses HW
20%
2. Asslicking HW and frenzily dry humping her leg, whilst they makeout
6%
3. Being urinated on by HW whilst the is making out with bull
6%
4. Masturbating and licking HW's feet while she moans taking a pounding from bull
8%
5. Being taunted and strap-on fucked by hotwife's sexy female friend whilst watching HW and bull fuck
8%
6. Being made to use Bull's cum as lube to masturbate in front of them, sitting on the ground and being taunted by HW
10%
7.Being fucked in the ass by bull , despite being a non-gay hubby
14%
8.Being blindfolded, tied down and feather-teased by another dom mistress, while hearing HW being fucked by unknown bull
3%
9. Having video being made of cuck blowjobing bull , and shared to cuck's friends, by HW
4%
10. having HW invite her girlfriends to watch cuck masturbate whilst HW fucks the bull
9%
11. One of these PLUS something nastier and kinkier
5%
12. none of the above
7%

Total votes: 1489

maxbud
$2 Ho

Re: Hottest nasty cuck sex kink acts..

Unread post by maxbud » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:17 am

Cuckyboy3 wrote:Cuck is made to lay down in the shower while his wife and bull wash up. They would stand over him and urinate on his face, and wash the cum onto him.

Cuck is gagged with her used panties and have other panties and lover’s used boxers pulled over his head so that he can breathe them in while they sleep together.

Cuck is spanked by the man in front of his wife. He cries as she asks bull to whip her husband harder.
Serious stuff here! I hope soap does not get into your eyes or somethingn, when you are lying down in the shower.
Seems like you mainly love the humiliation, and not bothered to get physical pleasure for yourself, right?

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:31 am

That’s right. 48 parts denial for every 2 parts pleasure.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:11 pm

Cuckyboy3 wrote:That’s right. 48 parts denial for every 2 parts pleasure.
When does the cuck get to cum? Does the bull fuck you in the ass?

ShellsCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ShellsCuck » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:47 am

If we are Good and lucky cucks we get to cum. By our own hand or by our loving HW's.
..........And I sure do hope her bull will fuck my ass!
I serve at the pleasure of my HotWife ONLY!

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:23 pm

ShellsCuck wrote:If we are Good and lucky cucks we get to cum. By our own hand or by our loving HW's.
Hot! What do you and your Shelly usually do? I imagine she makes you suck his dick and then wank with his cum as lube on your dick? :D
Have her other bulls fucked your ass before?

ShellsCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ShellsCuck » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:52 am

maxbud wrote:
ShellsCuck wrote:If we are Good and lucky cucks we get to cum. By our own hand or by our loving HW's.
Hot! What do you and your Shelly usually do? I imagine she makes you suck his dick and then wank with his cum as lube on your dick? :D
Have her other bulls fucked your ass before?

Actually using the cum as lube was something we hadn't really considered before but thought it sounded interesting and degrading. So we may need to try that at some point soon. After speeding some time on the forum last night HWShell surprised me with a brand new strap-on with a VERY BBC! It took some time but I manage to take it all the way in and she had a really nice O. That's always the goal of this cuck.
I serve at the pleasure of my HotWife ONLY!

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:41 am

maxbud wrote:
petey boy wrote:I have rimmed Sir as he took my wife doggie style.
Sounds like you are totally dommed in this relationship. Does your wife get aroused by watching Sir make you lick his ass?
How about if they told you to masturbate with his cum as lube? Or he wanted to kneel down and let him fuck your ass, would that be cool with you?

;)
As i have said " it feels like i am on a slide and now have no control. Find myself aroused by more and more humiliating submission and as i did
this weekend expose myself to a group of strangers by submitting to BF's orders!

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Mon May 21, 2018 12:36 pm

petey boy wrote:
maxbud wrote:
Sounds like you are totally dommed in this relationship. Does your wife get aroused by watching Sir make you lick his ass?
How about if they told you to masturbate with his cum as lube? Or he wanted to kneel down and let him fuck your ass, would that be cool with you?

;)
As i have said " it feels like i am on a slide and now have no control. Find myself aroused by more and more humiliating submission and as i did
this weekend expose myself to a group of strangers by submitting to BF's orders!
UPDATE: i have accepted Sir as my master and owner of my wife. I love when he makes her suck him off and then feed the cum to me. He had her put in a plug in my ass and used his cum as lube.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Tue May 22, 2018 10:07 am

That would be a tough one for me. I can see that you have a deep willingness to submit.

Nevertheless, it is a price I would pay if it were the cost for my wife to fuck the guy. Ultimately it can't me physically much different compared to all the women I've rimmed. My desire to be cucked must be growing into desperation if I'd lick a guys asshole just so I can eat his cum from her pussy. It's a weird and wonderful world.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Tue May 22, 2018 10:24 am

Here goes, I made three choices

This one because rimming is "nasty" and I love doing it already to my wife. Having her lover there would only make it better.

6. Being made to use Bull's cum as lube to masturbate in front of them, sitting on the ground and being taunted by HW

Masturbating for my wife is something that I've done many times at her request when she is not up for sex. I fin'd it very pleasurable. Putting on a show while using his cum would be priceless nasty. Taunting can take on many forms, and I'd gladly tell them how much I felt about their fucking and wanted them in doing it in the future, without prompting at all. I am very much into support and not at all into humiliation.

10. having HW invite her girlfriends to watch cuck masturbate whilst HW fucks the bull

I mean. Who doesn't want to masturbate in front of a bunch of encouraging women? Or to support his wife's sexuality through a celebration with her intimate friends?

Maybe the party could combine 6 and 10 by having two bulls fuck the wife and using the cum from the first one as lube?
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Tue May 22, 2018 7:18 pm

Johor wrote:Here goes, I made three choices

This one because rimming is "nasty" and I love doing it already to my wife. Having her lover there would only make it better.

Masturbating for my wife is something that I've done many times at her request when she is not up for sex. I fin'd it very pleasurable. Putting on a show while using his cum would be priceless nasty. Taunting can take on many forms, and I'd gladly tell them how much I felt about their fucking and wanted them in doing it in the future, without prompting at all. I am very much into support and not at all into humiliation.

I mean. Who doesn't want to masturbate in front of a bunch of encouraging women? Or to support his wife's sexuality through a celebration with her intimate friends?

Maybe the party could combine 6 and 10 by having two bulls fuck the wife and using the cum from the first one as lube?
Very hot options man!!! :D
I like your combo of 6 and 10.

Imagine a scenario where : your wife calls her girlfriend to join her and her bull, ... they come and have a threeway make out session, during which you kneel down in front of them and watch... then her girlfriend gives him a blow job while he makes out with your wife, during which, you are masturbating on the ground and your wife rubs her sexy foot occassionally on your face into your mouth, while giggling,.. as she is being fingered and kissed by her bull, whilst sitting on his laps. Her girlfriend sits on the other side, kissing his neck and rubbing your wife's boobs. Then the girlfriend gives him a blowjob, and he cums in her mouth, which she now uses to spit the cum onto your cock . At this time , he climbs your wife in a missionary position and fucks her slowly and deeply ,while her girlfriend comes around behind you, whispers sexy dirty words into your ear, while sticking a but plug into your ass , as you masturbate till you cum with a roar,.. then she laughs at you, leaves you and goes to join them in the bed, the girls exchange and he starts fucking her, whilst your wife comes and tells you how hot everything is and smears your cum all over your face and smiles at you.

:lol:

How would this be? Too nasty, or just perfect?

Have you ever had any of the scenarios?

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Tue May 22, 2018 7:19 pm

petey boy wrote:
petey boy wrote:
maxbud wrote:

;)
UPDATE: i have accepted Sir as my master and owner of my wife. I love when he makes her suck him off and then feed the cum to me. He had her put in a plug in my ass and used his cum as lube.

Sounds hot! Please pls give some details about the situation where she plugged your ass and you used his cum as lube. How deeply does he kiss your wife?
Can you take permission to dry hump her sexy legs and lick her ass while they fuck?

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Wed May 23, 2018 8:57 am

maxbud wrote:
petey boy wrote:
petey boy wrote:
maxbud wrote:

;)

Sounds hot! Please pls give some details about the situation where she plugged your ass and you used his cum as lube. How deeply does he kiss your wife?
Can you take permission to dry hump her sexy legs and lick her ass while they fuck?
UPDATE 5/23/18

To answer a few of your questions about my anal training. Sir suggested that i be stretched with a dildo that Beth has used. He had her suck him
off and then suck the dildo, coating it with his load then the plug went in. When he takes her doggie my tongue is at his ass not hers. After he has
fed her hole i then lick her clean .
Sunday morning she woke me to tell me Sir wanted my ass at once. She lubed me as he watched then i sucked him hard , then got on all fours and
he mounted me. Kept calling me his puppy... when it hurt i had to bark not cry out... he rode me long enough that it felt like his cock belonged plowing me.
When he was close he ordered me to use my ass to suck his cum from the cock. I did ! I came without stroking as he filled me.
petey the pup

licnsuk
Virgin

Unread post by licnsuk » Wed May 23, 2018 2:22 pm

And I thought I was nasti! I got to live out my submissive bi fantasies with an ex gf who brought me out as a cuck. I was living on my boat at the time. It had a "V" berth and, long story short, she and one of her ex bf's had been drinking and smoking on the boat with me one night and ended up fucking in the vee berth with me kneeling between their legs and watching. Her pussy lips were wrapped snugly around his big beautiful cock shaft right in front of my face, her asshole puckering with each powerful stroke. His powerful bubble butt cheeks was powering that piston deep into her squishy pussy as his balls bounced off her upturned asshole. The sounds were overwhelming! Lust overcame my inhibitions and I began licking all the action-his dick and balls, and rimming both of their asses. They both responded enthusiastically and each came twice before crashing. Later, the gf told me she loved the feel of my tongue while getting fucked. Over the next six months I tongued her and several other of her studs, who seemed happy to just be fucking such as hot babe. After the first guy I was "required" to clean her pussy of sperm. This to me is the ultimate role for a cuck-assisting in the pleasuring of each of the lovers.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Wed May 23, 2018 7:38 pm

petey boy wrote:
maxbud wrote:
petey boy wrote:
petey boy wrote: As i have said " it feels like i am on a slide and now have no control. Find myself aroused by more and more humiliating submission and as i did

UPDATE 5/23/18

To answer a few of your questions about my anal training. Sir suggested that i be stretched with a dildo that Beth has used. He had her suck him
off and then suck the dildo, coating it with his load then the plug went in. When he takes her doggie my tongue is at his ass not hers. After he has
fed her hole i then lick her clean .
Sunday morning she woke me to tell me Sir wanted my ass at once. She lubed me as he watched then i sucked him hard , then got on all fours and
he mounted me. Kept calling me his puppy... when it hurt i had to bark not cry out... he rode me long enough that it felt like his cock belonged plowing me.
When he was close he ordered me to use my ass to suck his cum from the cock. I did ! I came without stroking as he filled me.
petey the pup
Super hot! Thanks! :lol:
I've long since hoped to hear that you got to watch him fuck your wife and another wife in an FFM threesome... any hope soon?

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Wed May 23, 2018 7:40 pm

licnsuk wrote:And I thought I was nasti! I got to live out my submissive bi fantasies with an ex gf who brought me out as a cuck. I was living on my boat at the time. It had a "V" berth and, long story short, she and one of her ex bf's had been drinking and smoking on the boat with me one night and ended up fucking in the vee berth with me kneeling between their legs and watching. Her pussy lips were wrapped snugly around his big beautiful cock shaft right in front of my face, her asshole puckering with each powerful stroke. His powerful bubble butt cheeks was powering that piston deep into her squishy pussy as his balls bounced off her upturned asshole. The sounds were overwhelming! Lust overcame my inhibitions and I began licking all the action-his dick and balls, and rimming both of their asses. They both responded enthusiastically and each came twice before crashing. Later, the gf told me she loved the feel of my tongue while getting fucked. Over the next six months I tongued her and several other of her studs, who seemed happy to just be fucking such as hot babe. After the first guy I was "required" to clean her pussy of sperm. This to me is the ultimate role for a cuck-assisting in the pleasuring of each of the lovers.
Sexy story! A true sub bi! lol... do you get to fuck her in sloppy seconds, or is it a sex denial thing for you guys? Any foot worship while she fucks,... or FFMs with your wife, her girl friend and the studs?

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:00 pm

licnsuk wrote:And I thought I was nasti! I got to live out my submissive bi fantasies with an ex gf who brought me out as a cuck. I was living on my boat at the time. It had a "V" berth and, long story short, she and one of her ex bf's had been drinking and smoking on the boat with me one night and ended up fucking in the vee berth with me kneeling between their legs and watching. Her pussy lips were wrapped snugly around his big beautiful cock shaft right in front of my face, her asshole puckering with each powerful stroke. His powerful bubble butt cheeks was powering that piston deep into her squishy pussy as his balls bounced off her upturned asshole. The sounds were overwhelming! Lust overcame my inhibitions and I began licking all the action-his dick and balls, and rimming both of their asses. They both responded enthusiastically and each came twice before crashing. Later, the gf told me she loved the feel of my tongue while getting fucked. Over the next six months I tongued her and several other of her studs, who seemed happy to just be fucking such as hot babe. After the first guy I was "required" to clean her pussy of sperm. This to me is the ultimate role for a cuck-assisting in the pleasuring of each of the lovers.

Any update on your situation? :-D
Sexy story! A true sub bi! lol... do you get to fuck her in sloppy seconds, or is it a sex denial thing for you guys? Any foot worship while she fucks,... or FFMs with your wife, her girl friend and the studs?

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:15 pm

Johor wrote:Here goes, I made three choices

Very hot options man!!! :D
I like your combo of 6 and 10.

Imagine a scenario where : your wife calls her girlfriend to join her and her bull, ... they come and have a threeway make out session, during which you kneel down in front of them and watch... then her girlfriend gives him a blow job while he makes out with your wife, during which, you are masturbating on the ground and your wife rubs her sexy foot occassionally on your face into your mouth, while giggling,.. as she is being fingered and kissed by her bull, whilst sitting on his laps. Her girlfriend sits on the other side, kissing his neck and rubbing your wife's boobs. Then the girlfriend gives him a blowjob, and he cums in her mouth, which she now uses to spit the cum onto your cock . At this time , he climbs your wife in a missionary position and fucks her slowly and deeply ,while her girlfriend comes around behind you, whispers sexy dirty words into your ear, while sticking a but plug into your ass , as you masturbate till you cum with a roar,.. then she laughs at you, leaves you and goes to join them in the bed, the girls exchange and he starts fucking her, whilst your wife comes and tells you how hot everything is and smears your cum all over your face and smiles at you.

:lol:

How would this be? Too nasty, or just perfect?

Have you ever had any of the scenarios?

carolinacuck
Experienced

Unread post by carolinacuck » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:54 am

Lots of extreme choices here....the only one that applies to me is #2, although I don't think I've ever dry humped her leg! I do love to worship her sexy asshole while she's kissing another man, or sucking his cock, and especially when she's riding him cowgirl.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:34 am

1, 7, 9, and 10 - although I really needed a fifth choice so I could add 6. Have jerked off many times using the cum of the man who just fucked my wife, while she watched and teased me about how good it was for her, and laughed at how quickly I cum.

As for #7, perhaps I don't qualify since I'm bi and would enjoy having my wife's men fuck me!

Gingerisablondie
Prepubescent

Unread post by Gingerisablondie » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:48 pm

# 12 for me. this was a number of years ago when the X and i were still together. a Beautiful Black Man came to our house and She instructed my to suck His 9 inch hard on and swallow as She took pics.....

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:19 pm

Being gagged with wife’s used panties turned inside out after she has dripped cum into them all night.

Being face fucked by bull while wife watches.

Getting my bare bottom whipped by bull while my wife watches and encourages him to “whip him harder” and “give him another”

Having to wear her used, wet panties to work all day.

Being forced to hand wash his boxers.

Laying down in the shower as they stand over me and take a shower, urinate, and clean their private parts over my face.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:34 pm

Cuckyboy3 wrote:Being gagged with wife’s used panties turned inside out after she has dripped cum into them all night.

Being face fucked by bull while wife watches.

Getting my bare bottom whipped by bull while my wife watches and encourages him to “whip him harder” and “give him another”

Having to wear her used, wet panties to work all day.

Being forced to hand wash his boxers.

Laying down in the shower as they stand over me and take a shower, urinate, and clean their private parts over my face.

Wow! Quite intense! LOL... Does any of this stuff happen regularly? DOes the bull take your ass as well? :lol:

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:01 pm

carolinacuck wrote:Lots of extreme choices here....the only one that applies to me is #2, although I don't think I've ever dry humped her leg! I do love to worship her sexy asshole while she's kissing another man, or sucking his cock, and especially when she's riding him cowgirl.
Thats very hot? Have you been allowed to wank while licking her asshole? :D
How about FFMs, does your wife's bull perhaps makeout with her and another girl whlst you lick her ass and feet?

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:04 pm

pixwellguy wrote:1, 7, 9, and 10 - although I really needed a fifth choice so I could add 6. Have jerked off many times using the cum of the man who just fucked my wife, while she watched and teased me about how good it was for her, and laughed at how quickly I cum.

As for #7, perhaps I don't qualify since I'm bi and would enjoy having my wife's men fuck me!

How would you feel about number 5, if your wife's sexy girlfrriend was going to join her and the bull, and the girl teased you into your ear whilst stroking your cock and making you watch your wife moaning under the bull,.. before she drops her clothes and joins them for the FFM? ;)