Hottest nasty cuck sex kink acts..

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Most pleasurable nasty act during cuckold sex

1.Kneeling and blowjobing BF whilst he passionately kisses HW
20%
2. Asslicking HW and frenzily dry humping her leg, whilst they makeout
6%
3. Being urinated on by HW whilst the is making out with bull
6%
4. Masturbating and licking HW's feet while she moans taking a pounding from bull
8%
5. Being taunted and strap-on fucked by hotwife's sexy female friend whilst watching HW and bull fuck
8%
6. Being made to use Bull's cum as lube to masturbate in front of them, sitting on the ground and being taunted by HW
10%
7.Being fucked in the ass by bull , despite being a non-gay hubby
14%
8.Being blindfolded, tied down and feather-teased by another dom mistress, while hearing HW being fucked by unknown bull
3%
9. Having video being made of cuck blowjobing bull , and shared to cuck's friends, by HW
4%
10. having HW invite her girlfriends to watch cuck masturbate whilst HW fucks the bull
9%
11. One of these PLUS something nastier and kinkier
5%
12. none of the above
7%

Total votes: 1489

maxbud
$2 Ho

Re: Hottest nasty cuck sex kink acts..

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:10 pm

Gingerisablondie wrote:# 12 for me. this was a number of years ago when the X and i were still together. a Beautiful Black Man came to our house and She instructed my to suck His 9 inch hard on and swallow as She took pics.....

Hmm.. could she have instructed you to do that in front of friends? lol

mf2hd82
Trainable

Unread post by mf2hd82 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:24 pm

My latest and favorite scenario is a version of #2. Before my wife and her boyfriend begin their fun in the bedroom, she strips me naked, removes my Chastity cage, and cuffs my hands behind my back. While her and her bf begin kissing and making out I'm allowed to gently rub my little penis on the leg of her leather pants she is wearing. Leather is a huge fetish for me and she indulges me often. As her bf begins removing her clothes she takes her leather pants off and lays them out on the floor. She tells me to go ahead and hump them on the floor and giggles as she tells me I can cum if I want to. I'm left to frustratingly hump her buttery soft leather on the floor with hands cuffed behind my back while her and her lover begin fucking on the bed. I wasn't able to make myself cum the last time but I tried like hell. Her and her boyfriend laughed at me as she locked my cage back on when they were all done fucking. I'm looking forward to trying it again for sure.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:45 am

mf2hd82 wrote:My latest and favorite scenario is a version of #2. Before my wife and her boyfriend begin their fun in the bedroom, she strips me naked, removes my Chastity cage, and cuffs my hands behind my back. While her and her bf begin kissing and making out I'm allowed to gently rub my little penis on the leg of her leather pants she is wearing. Leather is a huge fetish for me and she indulges me often. As her bf begins removing her clothes she takes her leather pants off and lays them out on the floor. She tells me to go ahead and hump them on the floor and giggles as she tells me I can cum if I want to. I'm left to frustratingly hump her buttery soft leather on the floor with hands cuffed behind my back while her and her lover begin fucking on the bed. I wasn't able to make myself cum the last time but I tried like hell. Her and her boyfriend laughed at me as she locked my cage back on when they were all done fucking. I'm looking forward to trying it again for sure.

Arousing story man! Quite an original angle... has this happened several times before? Did you ever get to lick her ass while she makes out?
Do you get sloppy seconds?
Would love to read more about your stories :)

mf2hd82
Trainable

Unread post by mf2hd82 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:49 am

This is the first time we have done it with me cuffed and humping them on the floor. Like I said I definitely want to try it again. It was so humiliating and arousing. Do you know how hard it is to hump something on the ground without the use of your arms? I was practically doing the worm, lol.

In our alone time she has allowed me to hump and cum on her leather pants while she is wearing them and I am uncuffed. That's "normal" sex for me with her. She "makes" me lick my cum up, and swallow it, off her leather after I make a mess.

I often get creampies from her. I don't often get to be involved physically when she is having sex with her boyfriend. I am definitely allowed to watch and sometimes masturbate while watching from a distance. But she prefers to be all about him during their love making. I live for the slight smirk or whispered I love you with fleeting eye contact from her while he fucks her.

We love each other very much but we both know I get off on the teasing, denial, and humiliation side of it. But just in the bedroom. There is no humiliation outside the bedroom, just a very slight bit. Like a vague comment or something she will make just because she knows it gets me going. Her boyfriend does not humiliate me or laugh at me unless she does. She sets the pace and allows him to follow but not exceed. I have another humping story i could share if you like...

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:38 pm

mf2hd82 wrote:This is the first time we have done it with me cuffed and humping them on the floor. Like I said I definitely want to try it again. It was so humiliating and arousing. Do you know how hard it is to hump something on the ground without the use of your arms? I was practically doing the worm, lol.

In our alone time she has allowed me to hump and cum on her leather pants while she is wearing them and I am uncuffed. That's "normal" sex for me with her. She "makes" me lick my cum up, and swallow it, off her leather after I make a mess.

I often get creampies from her. I don't often get to be involved physically when she is having sex with her boyfriend. I am definitely allowed to watch and sometimes masturbate while watching from a distance. But she prefers to be all about him during their love making. I live for the slight smirk or whispered I love you with fleeting eye contact from her while he fucks her.

We love each other very much but we both know I get off on the teasing, denial, and humiliation side of it. But just in the bedroom. There is no humiliation outside the bedroom, just a very slight bit. Like a vague comment or something she will make just because she knows it gets me going. Her boyfriend does not humiliate me or laugh at me unless she does. She sets the pace and allows him to follow but not exceed. I have another humping story i could share if you like...

Yes! I would love to hear the humping story!! :)

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:39 am

I had to go with #12. I don't have any interaction with the wife and her friends.

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:40 am

Double post
Last edited by hando on Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

H_K
Prepubescent

Unread post by H_K » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:30 am

Sometimes my wife has to be out of town for a day or two for a commercial shoot. She'd send me over to her lover's apartment to cook and clean for him. I take on a feminine persona, with women clothes and wig when I'm there. More than once he has me kneel and give him a blowjob then Facetime with my wife with 3 of us in the picture so she knows I'm there but they carry on chatting as if it's the most normal thing in the world.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:14 pm

Hard to admit this, but SIR ordered me yesterday afternoon to deliver a set of papers to a visiting client who was staying at a hotel.
When i went to the room and knocked there were two men from some middle eastern country. They took turns fucking both my
holes. at one point i had both cocks in my mouth trying to take both when one of the men shoved a fist in my ass. First time ever.
Wasnt hot as it happened but as i write this I am rock hard recalling the fisting.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:41 pm

petey boy wrote:Hard to admit this, but SIR ordered me yesterday afternoon to deliver a set of papers to a visiting client who was staying at a hotel.
When i went to the room and knocked there were two men from some middle eastern country. They took turns fucking both my
holes. at one point i had both cocks in my mouth trying to take both when one of the men shoved a fist in my ass. First time ever.
Wasnt hot as it happened but as i write this I am rock hard recalling the fisting.
Very hot! I could do without the fisting, but otherwise would love to be the delivery boy!

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:05 pm

petey boy wrote:Hard to admit this, but SIR ordered me yesterday afternoon to deliver a set of papers to a visiting client who was staying at a hotel.
well,. petey.. is this kind of episode still cuckolding (as your wife is not involved)? Sounds like Gay BDSM. Has your appetite changed from just cucking to wanting to be a submissive gay man?

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:07 pm

pixwellguy wrote:
Very hot! I could do without the fisting, but otherwise would love to be the delivery boy!
Well so could i do without fisting... the down side of submission you do it!

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:08 pm

petey boy wrote:
pixwellguy wrote:
My sub has learned this -- it's not submission if it's something you want to do. From time to time there should be things you have to choose to allow despite not wanting them.

She has a list of things from "yes please!" through "does not interest but don't mind doing" to "I'd rather not but will because you want" (to remind her of submission). At the end of this are things in the "please don't make me do this" (punishment only).

The latter come up infrequently, and usually because of willful disobedience ("no, I won't suck that cock", when sucking cock is normally at the top of her "yes please!" list, tells me she's asking for a bad time...). She can get out of a scene just by asking... but never has.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:12 pm

airhorn wrote:
petey boy wrote:
pixwellguy wrote:
My sub has learned this -- it's not submission if it's something you want to do. From time to time there should be things you have to choose to allow despite not wanting them.

She has a list of things from "yes please!" through "does not interest but don't mind doing" to "I'd rather not but will because you want" (to remind her of submission). At the end of this are things in the "please don't make me do this" (punishment only).

The latter come up infrequently, and usually because of willful disobedience ("no, I won't suck that cock", when sucking cock is normally at the top of her "yes please!" list, tells me she's asking for a bad time...). She can get out of a scene just by asking... but never has.

Is your sub a hotwife? How about her cuck, is he also sub to you?

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:39 pm

maxbud wrote:
airhorn wrote:My sub has learned this -- it's not submission if it's something you want to do. From time to time there should be things you have to choose to allow despite not wanting them.

Hotwife... no, I wouldn't say so. It's not a lifestyle, exciting for everyone sort of thing. She's an old friend who needs a firmer hand than her boyfriend (manchild...) can give her. It's let her to some bad situations, so I stepped in to give her what she needs.

What he thinks of it is not my concern. I'm told he has pouted a little bit, but he hasn't expressed outright disagreement with what we are doing. He's probably (justifiably) afraid she'd abandon him if he did, and he's not really prepared for that.

I imagine if he tried to challenge me on it I'd take steps. I don't see anything in him that suggests having him as a sub would be worth the trouble. A couple of spare holes at a party, maybe, but we never seem to run out of those anyway... I can't be bothered to deal with his whining, and his pouting is not at all cute.

So, I reckon that if it came to it I'd demonstrate how much I outclass him, send him home confused with an aching asshole and a bad taste in his mouth, and otherwise ignore him. He's not good enough to be my sub.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:11 pm

airhorn wrote:
maxbud wrote:
airhorn wrote:My sub has learned this -- it's not submission if it's something you want to do. From time to time there should be things you have to choose to allow despite not wanting them.

Hotwife... no, I wouldn't say so. It's not a lifestyle, exciting for everyone sort of thing. She's an old friend who needs a firmer hand than her boyfriend (manchild...) can give her. It's let her to some bad situations, so I stepped in to give her what she needs.

What he thinks of it is not my concern. I'm told he has pouted a little bit, but he hasn't expressed outright disagreement with what we are doing. He's probably (justifiably) afraid she'd abandon him if he did, and he's not really prepared for that.

I imagine if he tried to challenge me on it I'd take steps. I don't see anything in him that suggests having him as a sub would be worth the trouble. A couple of spare holes at a party, maybe, but we never seem to run out of those anyway... I can't be bothered to deal with his whining, and his pouting is not at all cute.

So, I reckon that if it came to it I'd demonstrate how much I outclass him, send him home confused with an aching asshole and a bad taste in his mouth, and otherwise ignore him. He's not good enough to be my sub.
I see.. well, he's an unwilling cuck anyways... lol

Any chance you can get the girl with yourself and another girl, in an FFM? (would be hot for him to hear about the extra threesome pussy privileges that his girl submissively gives you ;)

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:45 am

maxbud wrote:
airhorn wrote:
maxbud wrote:

I see.. well, he's an unwilling cuck anyways... lol

Any chance you can get the girl with yourself and another girl, in an FFM? (would be hot for him to hear about the extra threesome pussy privileges that his girl submissively gives you ;)
I'm not entirely sure he's unwilling. He just a sniveling manchild that pouts when he doesn't get his way. I don't think he's actually asked her to not go with me, just whined that she wasn't there when he thought she would be.

I've seen him react similarly when she decided to cook steak instead of chicken for supper.

FFM wouldn't be all that difficult. There was a time when it was at "I would rather not but okay", now it's "I want to find out what it's like" (but if it's with my wife it becomes "please don't make me do this"... and my wife's not interested anyway).

The grading, btw, goes from

* Yes please!
* Sure, I like it/I want to find out what it's like
* Doesn't do anything for me but don't mind it
* I'd rather not but okay/I don't enjoy it but will do it if you want
* I don't want to but you can make me
* Please don't make me do this

Day to day we usually stick to the top three, dipping into the fourth as a gentle reminder, fifth for special occasions and mild punishment. The last one has only come up once, as affirmation of her submission.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:53 am

maxbud wrote:
well,. petey.. is this kind of episode still cuckolding (as your wife is not involved)? Sounds like Gay BDSM. Has your appetite changed from just cucking to wanting to be a submissive gay man?
Well max that was nasty and certainly shows how little you know.... who said she wasnt involved ? and if you see it as gay enjoy the cheap thrill you are getting.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:33 pm

petey boy wrote:
maxbud wrote:
Well max that was nasty and certainly shows how little you know.... who said she wasnt involved ? and if you see it as gay enjoy the cheap thrill you are getting.

WOW!! Jesus, man,,... No offense whatsoever intended. I dont know what in particular ticked you off, but you must have misunderstood me. Terribly sorry to have offended you with my words. There is NO CHEAP THRILL and I was not mocking you in any way.
I withdraw my comments and apologize..In these cuckolding discussions, perhaps our sensitivities get mixed up and we could say things that hurt or insult others.
I am sorry, no offense intended.

lrrab
Prepubescent

Unread post by lrrab » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:19 pm

airhorn wrote:I see.. well, he's an unwilling cuck anyways... lol

I'm not entirely sure he's unwilling. He just a sniveling manchild that pouts when he doesn't get his way. I don't think he's actually asked her to not go with me, just whined that she wasn't there when he thought she would be.

I've seen him react similarly when she decided to cook steak instead of chicken for supper.

FFM wouldn't be all that difficult. There was a time when it was at "I would rather not but okay", now it's "I want to find out what it's like" (but if it's with my wife it becomes "please don't make me do this"... and my wife's not interested anyway).

The grading, btw, goes from

* Yes please!

Day to day we usually stick to the top three, dipping into the fourth as a gentle reminder, fifth for special occasions and mild punishment. The last one has only come up once, as affirmation of her submission.[/quote]

could you tell the story of that last one?

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:26 am

maxbud wrote:
petey boy wrote:
maxbud wrote:

WOW!! Jesus, man,,... No offense whatsoever intended. I dont know what in particular ticked you off, but you must have misunderstood me. Terribly sorry to have offended you with my words. There is NO CHEAP THRILL and I was not mocking you in any way.
I withdraw my comments and apologize..In these cuckolding discussions, perhaps our sensitivities get mixed up and we could say things that hurt or insult others.
I am sorry, no offense intended.
No need to apologize ! Sorry I lost it ! Sent a private to you also just was very cranky yesterday!

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:45 am

lrrab wrote:
airhorn wrote:The grading, btw, goes from

* Yes please!

Day to day we usually stick to the top three, dipping into the fourth as a gentle reminder, fifth for special occasions and mild punishment. The last one has only come up once, as affirmation of her submission.
could you tell the story of that last one?
(fixed quoting)

Not in detail, no I will not.

As part of our developing relationship (that is, moving from 'friends for decades' to 'dom and sub') we developed a list of activities, graded as above. We review this list once a year... some of the shifts over time have surprised me.

Anyway, we had this list. When she asked for this to become more permanent rather than an aspect of our time together, I told her to demonstrate how strongly she felt about it, that she really wanted it.

So... yeah. I saw her debase herself in a way I did not expect I ever would. And I don't expect to see her do that again unless and until it gets regraded on the list. Given how powerfully she reacted, I suspect it's gone from "disgusting, ew" to "scary how much it turned me on and how hard I came"... she hasn't regraded it, but I suspect she might.

Johnnytwoinches
Prepubescent

Unread post by Johnnytwoinches » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:57 pm

jpapjp wrote:
maxbud wrote:
Nothing2see wrote:I think that "none of the above" would overwhelmingly win this poll if that were an option.
Well, I wouldn't see why that would overwhelmingly win; is there a conspicuous popular option that I left out?
Nonetheless, you are correct that "none of the above" should certainly be an option. I just added it. thanks!
Yes, lots of them. I can see why none of the above would win, because these are a very specific set of kinks that apparently you personally enjoy (which is cool). Many of us have lots of other other cuck kinks - just not those. These are VERY specific. How many are into foot licking/toe sucking for example (as a percentage of all of us)? Many take it in the ass from their wives bull but are physically bi sexual, but the way you put the question it's confusing - do we say yes or no? Getting fucked in the ass by her bull is demeaning and humiliating anyway whatever your sexual preferences (and frankly how many "gay" cucks are there? Kinda defeats the object!). You also leave out many of the most common ones. Such as clean up duties, creampies (ton of options there), licking her pussy while he is fucking her, CD, caging, bondage while watching, holding her, stripping her for him, fluffing him for her, etc. etc.

It's really nice to hear about your specific personal kinks (some of which are quite interesting), but I think a survey based on them is not going to tell us much really. I would go with a different approach. "Does any one else like or do any of our favorite cuck kinks like these? (And elaborate on them.... please?..... pretty please?) What other ones do you enjoy?" I think you will open up a lot more interesting discussion that way. A lot of people seem to just check off surveys and not make much comment.
Although my wife isn’t actively cuckolding me yet (role play only), one of the things I fantasise about the most is having her lovers cum on my things, with or without my knowledge. That would mean my pillow, my toothbrush, my clothes, my underwear, and especially in my food. Ideally everything I eat or drink should contain cum from her lovers, either fresh or frozen. One of the hottest images I’ve ever seen is a wife dripping her cream pie into an ice cube tray! Lol. Anyone do this or something like it?

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:26 pm

Johnnytwoinches wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:57 pm
jpapjp wrote:
maxbud wrote:
Nothing2see wrote:I think that "none of the above" would overwhelmingly win this poll if that were an option.
Well, I wouldn't see why that would overwhelmingly win; is there a conspicuous popular option that I left out?
Nonetheless, you are correct that "none of the above" should certainly be an option. I just added it. thanks!
Yes, lots of them. I can see why none of the above would win, because these are a very specific set of kinks that apparently you personally enjoy (which is cool). Many of us have lots of other other cuck kinks - just not those. These are VERY specific. How many are into foot licking/toe sucking for example (as a percentage of all of us)? Many take it in the ass from their wives bull but are physically bi sexual, but the way you put the question it's confusing - do we say yes or no? Getting fucked in the ass by her bull is demeaning and humiliating anyway whatever your sexual preferences (and frankly how many "gay" cucks are there? Kinda defeats the object!). You also leave out many of the most common ones. Such as clean up duties, creampies (ton of options there), licking her pussy while he is fucking her, CD, caging, bondage while watching, holding her, stripping her for him, fluffing him for her, etc. etc.

It's really nice to hear about your specific personal kinks (some of which are quite interesting), but I think a survey based on them is not going to tell us much really. I would go with a different approach. "Does any one else like or do any of our favorite cuck kinks like these? (And elaborate on them.... please?..... pretty please?) What other ones do you enjoy?" I think you will open up a lot more interesting discussion that way. A lot of people seem to just check off surveys and not make much comment.
Although my wife isn’t actively cuckolding me yet (role play only), one of the things I fantasise about the most is having her lovers cum on my things, with or without my knowledge. That would mean my pillow, my toothbrush, my clothes, my underwear, and especially in my food. Ideally everything I eat or drink should contain cum from her lovers, either fresh or frozen. One of the hottest images I’ve ever seen is a wife dripping her cream pie into an ice cube tray! Lol. Anyone do this or something like it?
I can see the kink in this... Though I dont like associating cum with food..lol

Has she cuckolded you yet?

Pastnfuture
Virgin

Unread post by Pastnfuture » Mon May 27, 2019 9:01 pm

one hot scenario I was fortunate enough to experience was being on the bottom of a 69 with my wife (though she did not suck me) while her then boyfriend fucked her from behind. I was licking her clit while he fucked her and of course my tongue would catch his hard shaft as well. Still remember the feeling of her boyfriend’s balls slapping against the bridge of my nose. I was so hard and didn’t want it to end. My wife came so much from that position she almost passed out. Her boyfriend ended up rolling her limp body off of me and dangled her upside down head off the edge of the bed so he could fuck her throat. He stuck his cock so deep we could both see the bulge in her throat from his cock head. My wife was well beyond any resistance to it and just took, and loved, a brutal pounding. It felt really humiliating to see my wife taken in a way I could never hope to experience having her by myself.