Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:01 pm

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:23 am 
Prepubescent

Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:44 am
Posts: 5
hi. I'm craig and am 32 and my wife let's call her b is 35. my wife and I have been cuckolding for 6 out of the 8 years we have been married. also for last 5 years it has been with an older man 58 who lives across the street. well lately things have been getting intense between b and bull. bull has recently divorced. since he loves across the road my wife often spends nights with him. however recently. she has been staying over for weeks continuously to the point where she spends most of the time with him. I'm always welcome to turn up to his home and watch which is a positive. however she has even moved some of her clothes and other things to his place. in fact 2 days ago I talked to the bull and he said how he actually felt something special with her and it was strong and how he saw a long term future. he also said that he would like to co.sider making some form of commitment. also recently my wife had casually mentioned how one.of her friends was divorcing her hubby after a long term affair with a neighbour. this has had me thinking. what do you think is happening. will she divorce me. bab other had similar experiences or experinec3d divoice through cuckolding where wife married bull


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:58 pm 
Player

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:58 pm
Posts: 335
cuck88 wrote:
hi. I'm craig and am 32 and my wife let's call her b is 35. my wife and I have been cuckolding for 6 out of the 8 years we have been married. also for last 5 years it has been with an older man 58 who lives across the street. well lately things have been getting intense between b and bull. bull has recently divorced. since he loves across the road my wife often spends nights with him. however recently. she has been staying over for weeks continuously to the point where she spends most of the time with him. I'm always welcome to turn up to his home and watch which is a positive. however she has even moved some of her clothes and other things to his place. in fact 2 days ago I talked to the bull and he said how he actually felt something special with her and it was strong and how he saw a long term future. he also said that he would like to co.sider making some form of commitment. also recently my wife had casually mentioned how one.of her friends was divorcing her hubby after a long term affair with a neighbour. this has had me thinking. what do you think is happening. will she divorce me. bab other had similar experiences or experinec3d divoice through cuckolding where wife married bull
Time to see a lawyer and take steps to protect your rights.

DM

_________________
Our story so far: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41480


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:59 pm 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 12:47 am
Posts: 15090
Location: WV
cuck88 wrote:
hi. I'm craig and am 32 and my wife let's call her b is 35. my wife and I have been cuckolding for 6 out of the 8 years we have been married. also for last 5 years it has been with an older man 58 who lives across the street. well lately things have been getting intense between b and bull. bull has recently divorced. since he loves across the road my wife often spends nights with him. however recently. she has been staying over for weeks continuously to the point where she spends most of the time with him. I'm always welcome to turn up to his home and watch which is a positive. however she has even moved some of her clothes and other things to his place. in fact 2 days ago I talked to the bull and he said how he actually felt something special with her and it was strong and how he saw a long term future. he also said that he would like to co.sider making some form of commitment. also recently my wife had casually mentioned how one.of her friends was divorcing her hubby after a long term affair with a neighbour. this has had me thinking. what do you think is happening. will she divorce me. bab other had similar experiences or experinec3d divoice through cuckolding where wife married bull

Welcome to the forum.

_________________
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.

A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:05 pm 
$2 Ho

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 858
Sounds like she has fallen in love and will be leaving you. You need to talk with her


Top
   
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:40 pm 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 5:41 pm
Posts: 9201
Location: Manasquan, NJ
Sure sounds like the song is over.

_________________
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:58 pm 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:44 pm
Posts: 3864
Location: Tx
Talk to a lawyer just in case so you know your options. Ask her over and sit her dowwn and ask her if she plans to leave you. Chances are, she'll be honest when you point blank ask her. Be prepared for the worst and hope for the best. If she says she doesnt want a divorce, discuss living arrangements. Perhaps as poly relationship would be possible if you are truly in love with her. Are there children? Did his wife leave because of your wife? Im guessing so.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:14 pm 
Experienced

Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:46 am
Posts: 241
I know a young woman who married a guy a few years older than your neighbor, so it's like a 30 year difference. It's quite gross as this guy is not attractive, and the woman is actually pretty sexy. Looks aren't everything, I'm just painting the picture for you. The important thing is, he gets tired easily, he doesn't really go out much, he can't keep up with her sex drive & he has no interest in having kids, so she's kind of stuck now. He already has two girls in their 20s.

So before your wife leaves you for a man approaching retirement age, make her think about whether she wants kids or whether she's prepared for the day he can't really pleasure her the same or go out and have fun with her. I'm not saying older men don't deserve younger women, or vice versa, but there are long term affects of this type of arrangement.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:22 pm 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:44 pm
Posts: 3864
Location: Tx
Terrycart79 wrote:
I know a young woman who married a guy a few years older than your neighbor, so it's like a 30 year difference. It's quite gross as this guy is not attractive, and the woman is actually pretty sexy. Looks aren't everything, I'm just painting the picture for you. The important thing is, he gets tired easily, he doesn't really go out much, he can't keep up with her sex drive & he has no interest in having kids, so she's kind of stuck now. He already has two girls in their 20s.

So before your wife leaves you for a man approaching retirement age, make her think about whether she wants kids or whether she's prepared for the day he can't really pleasure her the same or go out and have fun with her. I'm not saying older men don't deserve younger women, or vice versa, but there are long term affects of this type of arrangement.

Great observation. Being an older guy myself, I can vouch for everything you said. She'd better think twice. Him too!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:38 am 
2 Bit Whore
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:13 am
Posts: 1105
Did she tell u she was planning to spend more time at the neighbors. Could u recount thos conversations?

_________________
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:59 am 
Experienced

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:04 am
Posts: 248
Why did you let it get to this point without having a serious conversation about her intentions and feelings? I mean if she is staying weeks at his place as you said in your post, didnt you start to get an ill feeling at that point? Didnt you think to ask what was goig on in her head, why she was essentially abandoning you for the neighbor? Or is that what you wanted deep inside? Is it the ultimate turn on for her to reject you and your inability to be the man for her? Didnt you miss the intimacy with your wife, the sleeping with her, the sex, the day to day struggle that binds you thru common struggle?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:25 am 
Prepubescent

Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:44 am
Posts: 5
hey guys. so reason why I let her do it is because at the beginning it was fun. also I often had to travel out for work so I felt it would be good for the bull whom is close to us to take care of her both emotionally and sexually. for example when I went to work she would move in with the bull of vice versa and they would do things like a married couple. I.e weddings. date nights and even weekend getaways when I'm gone for weeks long. also I talked to my wife and she said she isn't necessarily planning divorce but things may change in the future. but for now she wants to be married to me. however she also wants to go deeper with him emotionally and cultivate a genuine bond with him. she said she loved us both and loved us for different reasons. she also said however the intimacy between her and bull is not only stronger but more special since they have more common interests I.e like movies. they particularly like ron com's and romance which I'm not big fan of. this further allows her to do things with him while they are doing things they both like. for example often when they are watching a movie my wife gives him oral. they also spend a lot of time in his spa. however saying this she said she loved me and said we will get through this with some adjuatments. that she said we all three have to talk.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:27 pm 
Player

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:16 pm
Posts: 354
She told you she wanted to stay married to you but that could change in the future? How do you feel about that? What did you say to her?

Do you ever have sex with her? Do you do any romantic activities with her? What is she getting from you at this point?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:43 pm 
2 Bit Whore
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:13 am
Posts: 1105
If u want to keep her.... start to like romance movies, enjoy movietime blowjobs, buy a new house, tell her u want to rekindle what u have and she needs to break it off with him.

If ur enjoying the cuck ride and can accept the consequences......have fun and make sure she tells u everything you need to satisfy ur cuck itch.

_________________
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:37 am 
Experienced

Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:12 pm
Posts: 116
cuck88 wrote:
hey guys. so reason why I let her do it is because at the beginning it was fun. also I often had to travel out for work so I felt it would be good for the bull whom is close to us to take care of her both emotionally and sexually. for example when I went to work she would move in with the bull of vice versa and they would do things like a married couple. I.e weddings. date nights and even weekend getaways when I'm gone for weeks long. also I talked to my wife and she said she isn't necessarily planning divorce but things may change in the future. but for now she wants to be married to me. however she also wants to go deeper with him emotionally and cultivate a genuine bond with him. she said she loved us both and loved us for different reasons. she also said however the intimacy between her and bull is not only stronger but more special since they have more common interests I.e like movies. they particularly like ron com's and romance which I'm not big fan of. this further allows her to do things with him while they are doing things they both like. for example often when they are watching a movie my wife gives him oral. they also spend a lot of time in his spa. however saying this she said she loved me and said we will get through this with some adjuatments. that she said we all three have to talk.


Honestly, I get really turned on by the idea of my wife falling in love with one of the guy's she fucks, but when an emotional bond recently developed between her and a guy she fucked it scared me to death. The thought of her experiencing the level of pleasure he made her feel when they had sex, partly due to how she felt, turned me on more than anything before. My absolute love for her wanted the greatest level of pleasure possible for her, but the same love also started freak me out at the thought of losing her. I actually pictured a similar situation to your current life, where she started spending more and more time with him at the cost of the time we spent together. We ended up talking about it, and it turned out to be something we really didn't want to introduce to our lives. If you truly love her and want to keep your marriage, I would really consider talking to her about getting out of the lifestyle for a bit and going back to just the two of you. She's either going to react by continuing her current activities despite your desire to stop, which means you're already to a point where your relationship is broken at the foundation, or she could surprise you by agreeing. You never know, she could realize how much she loves you and realize her commitment to your marriage is far more important than the feelings she has for someone who's only in her life because you loved her enough to want her to experience as much pleasure as she wanted.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:26 pm 
Trainable

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:17 am
Posts: 68
whatdown33 wrote:
cuck88 wrote:
hey guys. so reason why I let her do it is because at the beginning it was fun. also I often had to travel out for work so I felt it would be good for the bull whom is close to us to take care of her both emotionally and sexually. for example when I went to work she would move in with the bull of vice versa and they would do things like a married couple. I.e weddings. date nights and even weekend getaways when I'm gone for weeks long. also I talked to my wife and she said she isn't necessarily planning divorce but things may change in the future. but for now she wants to be married to me. however she also wants to go deeper with him emotionally and cultivate a genuine bond with him. she said she loved us both and loved us for different reasons. she also said however the intimacy between her and bull is not only stronger but more special since they have more common interests I.e like movies. they particularly like ron com's and romance which I'm not big fan of. this further allows her to do things with him while they are doing things they both like. for example often when they are watching a movie my wife gives him oral. they also spend a lot of time in his spa. however saying this she said she loved me and said we will get through this with some adjuatments. that she said we all three have to talk.


Honestly, I get really turned on by the idea of my wife falling in love with one of the guy's she fucks, but when an emotional bond recently developed between her and a guy she fucked it scared me to death. The thought of her experiencing the level of pleasure he made her feel when they had sex, partly due to how she felt, turned me on more than anything before. My absolute love for her wanted the greatest level of pleasure possible for her, but the same love also started freak me out at the thought of losing her. I actually pictured a similar situation to your current life, where she started spending more and more time with him at the cost of the time we spent together. We ended up talking about it, and it turned out to be something we really didn't want to introduce to our lives. If you truly love her and want to keep your marriage, I would really consider talking to her about getting out of the lifestyle for a bit and going back to just the two of you. She's either going to react by continuing her current activities despite your desire to stop, which means you're already to a point where your relationship is broken at the foundation, or she could surprise you by agreeing. You never know, she could realize how much she loves you and realize her commitment to your marriage is far more important than the feelings she has for someone who's only in her life because you loved her enough to want her to experience as much pleasure as she wanted.



best advice so far.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:28 pm 
Experienced
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:26 am
Posts: 145
cuck88 wrote:
hey guys. so reason why I let her do it is because at the beginning it was fun. also I often had to travel out for work so I felt it would be good for the bull whom is close to us to take care of her both emotionally and sexually. for example when I went to work she would move in with the bull of vice versa and they would do things like a married couple. I.e weddings. date nights and even weekend getaways when I'm gone for weeks long. also I talked to my wife and she said she isn't necessarily planning divorce but things may change in the future. but for now she wants to be married to me. however she also wants to go deeper with him emotionally and cultivate a genuine bond with him. she said she loved us both and loved us for different reasons. she also said however the intimacy between her and bull is not only stronger but more special since they have more common interests I.e like movies. they particularly like ron com's and romance which I'm not big fan of. this further allows her to do things with him while they are doing things they both like. for example often when they are watching a movie my wife gives him oral. they also spend a lot of time in his spa. however saying this she said she loved me and said we will get through this with some adjuatments. that she said we all three have to talk.



Hi cuck88,

Well for me it is very clear. You are going to lose her.
The adjustments will not be in your favor.
The talk will be like she is going to live with him, you just work and live alone. You will not be allowed to pop in anytime you want. And maybe she will ask for some of your monthly income.

The best thing you can do is getting proof she sleeps with an other man, and then get a lawyer. This marriage is over, they want to take advantage of you.

This is my opinion.

Cheers,
Marco.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:18 pm 
Player

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:08 pm
Posts: 457
I tend to agree with Marco. If you haven't already lost her, you're heading in that direction rapidly. And that will only accelerate when he moves in. When you asked her if she was planning to divorce you, her non-answer was actually an answer in disguise. By saying, "not necessarily" it tells you that she has thought about it and you can be sure they have discussed it. And I would bet that he's pushing for it too. She's just not completely convinced yet, so she wants to keep you as her backup plan in case they don't work out. If she hadn't already been considering it, she would have given you a simple "no" to your question.

If you make a stand and demand that she choose either him or you right now, but she can't have both any more, you MIGHT well lose her. But if you let this play out, you WILL lose her.

I really hope I'm wrong about this, but that's how I see it.

edit: most states are no fault divorce these days, so infidelity makes no difference in the divorce settlement.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:11 pm 
Virgin

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:04 pm
Posts: 46
88,
I second the recommendations and assessments offered here. However, I would add, there is a significant generational gap between your wife and her lover. When he is seventy she’ll be 44 and in her prime…he’ll be in decline. Are her circle of friends and his going to be combatable? What about his friend’s wives…does she actually think they are going to be comfortable and friendly with her…good luck with that! Further, their attitudes, sense of humor, tastes in dress, music, television shows, movies, opinions and all the other actives that make up our daily lives are generationally divergent. For instance, at 44, she will still be in Madison Avenue’s target demographic. They won’t give him the time of day. Further, depending on how well he has taken care of himself and his physical fitness he might be OK - however, he might not. Getting old is old! Is she going to be OK with taking care of an older man and his ailments? Finally, are the three you prepared for a pregnancy? Those things do happen.

I strongly suggest you and your wife have a very frank conversation about these matters. Further, regardless of what she tells you; you’d be smart to consult a family law attorney especially as it concerns the possibility of her pregnancy.

Good luck,


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:39 pm 
Prepubescent

Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:44 am
Posts: 5
hi guys so I got some updates. so my wife decided to spent the weekend at the bulls house. as the bull had just come back from a business trip. they decided to have a special weekend at home with wine and ordered food and lot of catchup sex. however this time she invited me. she said I could just hang around with them.
so later that night I we went to their homes. immediately they French kissed and walked in. I went and sat on the lounge. they had some drinks and started to make out. after about 30 mins of it they stopped and said they wanted to talk. they had discussed about a long term relationship. they wanted to be in a de facto relationship as under Australian law you can be in one even.if you are married to someone else as long as you have cogabited for 2 years. they have for 6 months so far. that means they have decided it's best for them to move in together and make his house their permanent residence so.they cn register. also they recently have.opebed up a bank account and plan to sign up for a joined insurance plan. while we remained married she said that he will be her primary sexual partner partner for the foreseeable future as she will permanently move in with him. however I will have access to.their house anytime and am welcome to enter and I will have a spare key. they will move in together in within a weeks time. after some talk they went up to.their room for sex. I waited outside.... too be continued


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:52 pm 
Player

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:50 pm
Posts: 444
OMG!!! This can not end well... :(
Will he pay for her expenses?
Will you get to fuck her when you want to?
Or they want you too? :shock:

_________________
From Norway...
The land of the fjords and the midnight sun...


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:20 pm 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:05 pm
Posts: 3861
I think the big question is: How do you feel about this??

_________________
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:21 pm 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:05 pm
Posts: 3861
I think the big question is: How do you feel about this??

_________________
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:14 pm 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:44 pm
Posts: 3864
Location: Tx
I think you might be getting screwed and notg in a good way. However, this may be a turn on for you so to each his own. Good luck


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:31 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:03 pm
Posts: 1456
What D+D said
I imagine that by this time you have your finance sorted and secured so neither she nor he can leave you destitute.
Sounds hot for a cuck but I hope whatever you get out of it, is worth what it costs you.
What city r u in mate.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: cuckold divorce.
Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:46 am 
2 Bit Whore
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:13 am
Posts: 1105
My advice

First off, research this de facto thing. See if what they are saying is true.
Second, get a lawyer and know what your options are.
Third, decide if you are ok hanging on to the situation. If she talked to alone first and asked you opinion then it might be ok. Talking with him there and telling u says much about where her head is at. I’m curious, could you tell who was in charge of their convo? She may have been talking, but her body language would tell u if he was pulling the strings.
Next steps are based on what u decide.

_________________
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
American English Language Pack © Maël Soucaze