Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:19 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:57 am 
Pervert

I believe it's considerably more complicated than that. At that time in human history people weren't monogamous anyway. Who was the father of whom only became an issue for people once agriculture and communities were established.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:51 am 
Player

I agree completely. And nature seems to agree completely. The strongest and most successful males of every species fuck all the females and impregnate them. I think that our desire to have other men fuck our wives is probably part of the reason for the survival and improvement of our species. The social ideas we have of marital fidelity and weaker and less perfect guys fathering babies just doesn't make sense in nature. Your babies should be fathered by the best man, and they will be better human beings.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:57 pm 
Player

Beth and SIR took a couple days off together. She returned late last nite so happy and alive.
It was just like a felt the first time i saw the thrill for me. Later in bed as i tended to her very
sore sex with my gentle lips and tongue she said " How would you feel if SIR and i said we
think it is time for us to have a baby?" MY cock hardened and my heart dropped at the same
time.She smiled and said if she did it would only be if i would be there to share the joy always.
She then uncaged me and took my cum in her mouth, then fed it back to me. So hot!

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:06 am 
Virgin

Agreed: To enjoy cuckolding, you don’t need to explain it. Nevertheless, it is interesting to understand what is going on.

I am wondering why the world is not full of alphas? Why did the betas not die out in the course of 2,500 – 5,000 generations (since say 50,000 or 100,000 years) when people were mainly hunters and gatherers? Comparison between man and other hominids in terms of cock size indicates that there was a considerable amount of promiscuity among our ancestors. If betas are doomed to have a lower chance of reproduction, their specific characteristics should have died out long ago. It is well known that every species is characterized successively by the genes of those individuals who were more successful in passing on their genes to the next generation. So, if Betas did a genetically “bad job”, they should have extinct. Why are there still so many of them? Something must be wrong here …

Let’s have look at the female agenda under promiscuity conditions. Imagine human life somewhere between 100,000 and 50,00 years ago. Much promiscuity, but some females have a “special friend”, nowadays called “husband” (see Helen Fisher’s ‘Anatomy of Love’). The “husband” cares for her more than others do, gives her protection etc. She might give him more sex in return than to others (albeit not exclusively). Under these conditions, the female agenda was (and still is) relatively simple: (1) Find a good husband, who is a good provider for her and her children. (2) Get impregnated by a healthy, intelligent and physically strong man with high organizational and social skills. Might she want to become impregnated by another man than her husband, so that (2) is different from (1)? Yes, she might, IF she is associated with an unsuitable man with mediocre intelligence, low organizational and social skills and IF another man (“lover” or “bull”) has a better genetic equipment than her husband. The “crux” is that the good providers happen to be also intelligent, good organizers, powerful, with a higher status in society. Their successful career in the tribe life or in modern society can be read by women as a promising “genetic business card” also for breeding.

trdd mentioned already: „I am not sure that alpha men in the bedroom are actually more successful in modern life.”

I would add: intelligence, organizing skills and social skills were already important in the early stone-age, as hunts and other activities had to be organized. So, it should be no surprise that many women find intelligent men (with an acceptable body) much more attractive than a physically strong bull type of man. Why should a woman want to be impregnated by man with strong muscles and a big dick, but possibly little brain? Does she primarily intend to have sons with big dicks and strong muscles but average intelligence?

As trdd put it: “So why would a female look for a strong, potent man for reproduction when she can have an intelligent and superior wage earner as a husband and father?”

But for the sake of the argument, let us assume the woman meets another male who is more attractive, intelligent, physically stronger and more potent than her special friend/husband and she wants to be impregnated by her new bull. If she wants to have him as her new husband, the old couple runs into a divorce. This has nothing to do with cuckolding and requires no further consideration here. She only starts to cuckold her husband when she wants to keep her provider but also get fucked by the other man. She will then have to make sure (by not overdoing things) on the one hand that her husband does not lose interest. On the other hand, as has been mentioned by Shorebird:

“… there is an evolutionary advantage for a female to have many men believe that the child she has is "his".

Yes, and it works best if these men do not know about each other (i.e. when each of them thinks, he is the only one). A woman just increases her network of male supporters of her and her children in this way. So, some conditional (!) promiscuity makes sense for women.

Now, what is the male agenda for breeding? The strategy of the attractive, healthy, physically strong and intelligent bull is straightforward: Find a HW or cheating wife and fuck her brains out until she gets pregnant! Pretty simple. But what can the special friend/husband of a women do when she has fallen for another man/bull? He could fight with his rival trying to beat him up. That would be nice, if it worked, but he could also be defeated and lose all his front teeth. Another more promising strategy is to give in, especially if she insists on her relation to the bull, in order to keep the contact to her, and wait for better times. Bulls come and go. Even if she got pregnant by the bull, there will be a next round in the future. Especially if she had already one or two kids from her special friend/husband, then the husband would think twice before leaving her because (as Pillow Talk said)

“her (your!) kids would be left without a father, which is bad for their survival hence your genes.”

Admittedly, breeding a HW is a “raffle ticket” for the husband. But bulls are not necessarily in a better situation: If a HW has different boyfriends/bulls (as many of them do), their likelihood of fathering a child with her may even be worse than those of the husband especially if the husband (as most cuckolds do) still has sex with his wife (often more than the bull). A cuckold husband who reclaims his wife after a hot session she had with one or more bulls spurts twice as many sperm cells into her womb than he usually does. Then, sperm competition follows. Licking other men's sperm/creampie out of her pussy also reduces (somewhat) the likelihood of impregnation. So, on the one side, cuckolds (especially the “part-time” cuckold husbands) are less helpless in terms of passing their genes forward to their wives than one might naively expect. They “fight back” silently. Their undercover strategy requires sexual arousal, because this leads to more intense (competitive) sexual activities. Those who enjoyed in the past what had to be done had an evolutionary advantage because they were more likely to do it. So, evolution made cuckolding enjoyable. As Bullish30 put it:

“… being horny when another man fucks your wife is a prerequisite of playing the game with positive results.”

On the other side, just for comparison: There are many bulls in their 40ies getting older and older, who had different fucking relationships with cuckold couples, but never made the wife pregnant, because the wife enjoyed the fun, but guarded against becoming pregnant from them, as she had no reason to assume that these bulls had a better genetic equipment than hubby. They end up with many fucks, often complain that real cuckold couples are difficult to find, have no family and no offspring. The bull lifestyle is not necessarily associated with a high reproduction rate.

Steven

Last edited by Stefan_Gerberld on Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:40 am 
Virgin

It seems not to be so difficult to explain why cuckolds have not died out yet. They just follow a specific reproduction strategy under specific conditions. When we distinguish between cuckolding for breeding and cuckolding for fun, it becomes even less difficult. A great deal of cuckolds have wives beyond their 40ies who are no longer able or willing to get pregnant. After 20 years of marriage with conformity and sometimes boredom, children grown up, cuckolding is enjoyable, stimulating, just hot, but it is no longer related to breeding. On the contrary, younger couples have usually heavy concerns when it comes to impregnation by somebody else. This difference makes perfect sense as Pillow Talk explained:

„ the cuckold fetish seems more prevalent in older men (or why younger men have the fantasy but deny it to themselves). If you're a young bloke, it's smart (from an evolutionary perspective) to leave your wife if you find out she sleeps around (why waste your energy protecting someone who'll probably have someone else's kids)."

Cuckolding just for fun (without the risk of pregnancy) works because the jealousy mechanisms are still active and provide a strong push of lustful emotions.

Bull behavior and cuckold behavior represents different strategies of propagating under different situational conditions. As most human features reveal the distribution of the Bell curve, there are a few individuals who show mainly alpha-behavior and a few individuals who show mainly beta-behavior. The vast majority, however, lies in between. They can do both, depending on the situation, and the do: Many of them have a family, (mostly their own) children, but also have love or sex affairs from time to time on the side with other women (who are often married themselves cheating on their husbands), while his own wife has possibly also love or sex affairs on the side or openly as a HW. It follows that the frequently told cuckold-folktales about the two types of men – “alphas” and “betas” – is nonsense. Most of us are both. I strongly disagree with some postings here such as

Bradisalpna: “To find the most physically potent, strong, Alpha male to fuck is just a part of human nature …”

This misses the target: He should be not just physically, but also cognitively strong, with high organizational and social skills, powerful, with a higher status in society – not the common bull qualities as they are described in this forum ...

Bradisalpna: “The cuckold also submits to these desires as he realizes that he is an excellent provider and is necessary for raising his family. He also takes pride in knowing that his wife is able to have her sexual appetite filled with her BF”.

London: “your biological purpose as a "beta male" is to support women while alpha males fuck them”

Sorry, this seems to be a nice cuckold folktale, but it is pure nonsense. There is no such biological purpose. The only thing nature requires from you is to forward our genes to the next generation. If you don’t do that, you can still hope for the help of your brothers and sisters who could do your job at the 50% level. But without children, your own combination of the genetic code is “gone by the wind”.

There is no reward from nature for a waiver of having own offspring and for letting your wife be bred by other men even when they are fitter than you are. Contrary to the old (mistaken) view of Darwinism, humans have no interest in improving the human species per se by providing other „strong men“ access to their wives for breeding. They can benefit perhaps from any social advantage for being tolerant. Genetically, however, they have to pass their OWN genes to the next generation. This is what evolution dictates them.

Steven

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:47 pm 
OHW Addict

Stefan_Gerberld wrote:
It seems not to be so difficult to explain why cuckolds have not died out yet. They just follow a specific reproduction strategy under specific conditions. When we distinguish between cuckolding for breeding and cuckolding for fun, it becomes even less difficult. A great deal of cuckolds have wives beyond their 40ies who are no longer able or willing to get pregnant. After 20 years of marriage with conformity and sometimes boredom, children grown up, cuckolding is enjoyable, stimulating, just hot, but it is no longer related to breeding. On the contrary, younger couples have usually heavy concerns when it comes to impregnation by somebody else. This difference makes perfect sense as Pillow Talk explained:

„ the cuckold fetish seems more prevalent in older men (or why younger men have the fantasy but deny it to themselves). If you're a young bloke, it's smart (from an evolutionary perspective) to leave your wife if you find out she sleeps around (why waste your energy protecting someone who'll probably have someone else's kids)."

Cuckolding just for fun (without the risk of pregnancy) works because the jealousy mechanisms are still active and provide a strong push of lustful emotions.

Bull behavior and cuckold behavior represents different strategies of propagating under different situational conditions. As most human features reveal the distribution of the Bell curve, there are a few individuals who show mainly alpha-behavior and a few individuals who show mainly beta-behavior. The vast majority, however, lies in between. They can do both, depending on the situation, and the do: Many of them have a family, (mostly their own) children, but also have love or sex affairs from time to time on the side with other women (who are often married themselves cheating on their husbands), while his own wife has possibly also love or sex affairs on the side or openly as a HW. It follows that the frequently told cuckold-folktales about the two types of men – “alphas” and “betas” – is nonsense. Most of us are both. I strongly disagree with some postings here such as

Bradisalpna: “To find the most physically potent, strong, Alpha male to fuck is just a part of human nature …”

This misses the target: He should be not just physically, but also cognitively strong, with high organizational and social skills, powerful, with a higher status in society – not the common bull qualities as they are described in this forum ...

Bradisalpna: “The cuckold also submits to these desires as he realizes that he is an excellent provider and is necessary for raising his family. He also takes pride in knowing that his wife is able to have her sexual appetite filled with her BF”.

London: “your biological purpose as a "beta male" is to support women while alpha males fuck them”

Sorry, this seems to be a nice cuckold folktale, but it is pure nonsense. There is no such biological purpose. The only thing nature requires from you is to forward our genes to the next generation. If you don’t do that, you can still hope for the help of your brothers and sisters who could do your job at the 50% level. But without children, your own combination of the genetic code is “gone by the wind”.

There is no reward from nature for a waiver of having own offspring and for letting your wife be bred by other men even when they are fitter than you are. Contrary to the old (mistaken) view of Darwinism, humans have no interest in improving the human species per se by providing other „strong men“ access to their wives for breeding. They can benefit perhaps from any social advantage for being tolerant. Genetically, however, they have to pass their OWN genes to the next generation. This is what evolution dictates them.

Steven

Steven,

I understand .. you are applying the genetic rules of survival.. which is way beyond our discussions in a hot wife/cuckold relationship forum and way over my head. My input is simply that there are human nature traits built into us that may possibly relate to certain passing of genes qualifications that lets our subconcious minds lead us in this direction. Again, staying very elementary !!

I think these traits do separate us as Alpha and beta in our sexual arousal and relationships. There is something inside us that triggers these desires. And actually may even stand out more in the cheating arena. I also think that physical ability and intelligence are both a part of what draws these sexual desires from a cheating woman, as well as a hot wife/cuckold couple. However the ratio of physical and intelligence appeal can be a drastic sliding scale from one person to another. For example one may desire a strong physical appeal and low intelligence.. and another might desire high intelligence and low physical appeal... where some would desire down the middle 50/50. All personally attractive desires but all still being triggered by an inner desire. I will let Steve take it from here.

I readily admit I don’t have the knowledge that you have, so I probably range 60/40 in the physical/intelligence scale.. or maybe even 70/30.. or lower !! I don’t really know or care (however, I have a feeling you will tell me !!) as I am very successful in seducing hot wife/cuckold couples and understanding and exposing their hidden sexual desires.. catering to their particular needs and cravings, and making the relationships very fulfilling for all involved. Hell, I only function with common sense.. I am not even sure that registers in an intelligence level !!??!!

Damn, some days i wish i hadn’t posted in these threads, lol !! I will leave the reasons “why” up to you !!

Brad

Your first time thoughts and experiences ??
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46823

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:22 am 
Virgin

Brad,

I understand that this forum is primarily about help (more experienced people give advice to less experienced ones) and entertainment (telling each other hot stories). But in this specific thread, previous contributions have already asked stimulating Why-questions. I cannot see how in a thread about cuckolding and evolution dealing with genetic survival is beyond the discussion, when all evolution is about genetic survival. It’s the core of the issue.

I fully agree that natural traits are built into us which can trigger these desires and that it feels natural to follow them. But the question is how they were built into if not by evolution. My point is: Evolution requires successful reproduction. As long as a man acts as a cuckold, he seems to refrain from passing his own genes. Thus, if cuckolding is considered as genetically unproductive sexual behavior, it cannot be the result of evolution.

My answer to this puzzle was that cuckolding was and still is just another strategy for reproduction under specific conditions and that most men have both the alpha behavior and the beta behavior at their disposal as different strategies, depending on the situation. They are only “conditional alphas” and “conditional betas”.

I did not argue against the importance of physical strength and health. I just think focusing only on this is a very narrow view because there is a much broader variety of characteristics which can make a man attractive to women as a sex partner for breeding (regardless whether husband or lover) such as intelligence, organizational and social skills, power and wealth. Of course, there are differences between women in terms of their main preference: Some may focus more on this and others more on that. All this is not a matter of much knowledge. There are only a few well-known facts that have to be put in the right order.

Needless to say, I do not dare making any inferences about your or anybody else’s intelligence in the forum. It would be very weird to do so. And I also did not want to be offending. I just suffer sometimes hearing far-fetched unsupported views.

Hope you further enjoy the lifestyle.

Steven

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:46 pm 
OHW Addict

Stefan_Gerberld wrote:
Brad,

I understand that this forum is primarily about help (more experienced people give advice to less experienced ones) and entertainment (telling each other hot stories). But in this specific thread, previous contributions have already asked stimulating Why-questions. I cannot see how in a thread about cuckolding and evolution dealing with genetic survival is beyond the discussion, when all evolution is about genetic survival. It’s the core of the issue.

I fully agree that natural traits are built into us which can trigger these desires and that it feels natural to follow them. But the question is how they were built into if not by evolution. My point is: Evolution requires successful reproduction. As long as a man acts as a cuckold, he seems to refrain from passing his own genes. Thus, if cuckolding is considered as genetically unproductive sexual behavior, it cannot be the result of evolution.

My answer to this puzzle was that cuckolding was and still is just another strategy for reproduction under specific conditions and that most men have both the alpha behavior and the beta behavior at their disposal as different strategies, depending on the situation. They are only “conditional alphas” and “conditional betas”.

I did not argue against the importance of physical strength and health. I just think focusing only on this is a very narrow view because there is a much broader variety of characteristics which can make a man attractive to women as a sex partner for breeding (regardless whether husband or lover) such as intelligence, organizational and social skills, power and wealth. Of course, there are differences between women in terms of their main preference: Some may focus more on this and others more on that. All this is not a matter of much knowledge. There are only a few well-known facts that have to be put in the right order.

Needless to say, I do not dare making any inferences about your or anybody else’s intelligence in the forum. It would be very weird to do so. And I also did not want to be offending. I just suffer sometimes hearing far-fetched unsupported views.

Hope you further enjoy the lifestyle.

Steven

Steven,

I surrender !!! I will go back to doing what I enjoy as my lifestyle with my hot wives and cuckolds. I will leave the reason “why” up to you.

Brad

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:07 pm 
OHW Addict

Whether it be hotwifing or cuckolding, I also believe the activity taps deep primal evolutionarily selected behavioral templates in our hardwiring.
Years ago Helen Fisher in her brilliant book Anatomy of Love proposed that women marry for security and seek out sex with exciting men. This combination commonly led to multiple partners even while attaching to one primary male, even if he were not the best sexual partner. By this approach, she says, women promoted the best for their offspring by selecting sperm from hot exciting men and ensuring a social/economic provider to help with adequate resources for the survival of the offspring.

That all makes perfectly good sense from the female perspective. The part Fisher did not discuss is why some of us males are selected to like and promote the female's enjoyment of the sperm of exciting men. When she wrote her book (1992), hotwifing did not yet have a name. Yet those of us on this site know how much we crave it. Essentially, we want a female partner who wants to be sexual with men with exciting sperm (and cocks and bods, etc). It can be to the male's advantage to have a sexually switched-on partner, because he can benefit more from the increased erotic energy and activity. But as we have seen with some of the cuckold husbands, they curiously crave sexual denial.

What might this mean? I am definitely venturing out into hot pseudoscience, but what occurs to me is that in the genetic shuffle of the sperm wars, the advantage to the species and female gamete collection came from the multiplicity of males who could spray her uterus with their sperm and therefore enhance genetic diversity to the pool. To do so safely and to avert the often infanticidal behavior of primate males with offspring not their own, it would have given those women a survival advantage to have males who want them to collect lots of hot sperm. So, those males who not only tolerate but encourage the sexual adventures of their female partners would have a social advantage over males who kill the offspring and their partners for venturing out.

Just as males have been selected out to fall asleep and roll over to the side after orgasm to make way for other males to mount the female, males who promote the females' benefiting from a large variety of sperm support a healthy and more robust gene pool for the group.

So, with that moment of fancy, I leave you to ponder how it could have served evolution to have us males want our females to have other males and -- as already noted -- sometimes want them to be impregnated by others.

I welcome other thoughts as well.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:33 pm 
Pervert

I am not into the evolutionary theory to explain cuckolding. I think that the cuckold's desire to be cuckolded comes from that particular cuckold's personal history, i.e. events that occurred in childhood and that pushed the man into becoming what society calls a "cuckold".

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:35 pm 
OHW Addict

EDAS wrote:
I am not into the evolutionary theory to explain cuckolding. I think that the cuckold's desire to be cuckolded comes from that particular cuckold's personal history, i.e. events that occurred in childhood and that pushed the man into becoming what society calls a "cuckold".

And just what childhood events would that be?

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:55 am 
Pervert

They would be different for each person. There is no "one size fits all" here. This is what I have against the idea of using the theory of evolution to explain cuckolding: it suddenly becomes in such an instance (i.e. trying to explain cuckolding) a one size fits all theory.

I do believe in the theory of evolution (and thus in "Darwin" if you like), but only for the animal world, but also for the world of what we call the "human species" -- though only when we are consider the human species in its animal-like nature.

But cuckolding is something else. It is very psychological with only a (very) few people (belonging to the human species) actually enjoying the cuckolding experience. I thus ask: what of those, the majority, who are not into cuckolding? Are they somehow not subject to the transformations described in the theory of evolution.

Back to your (very good) question: what events in childhood would have us want to be cuckolded later in life? As I have already said: it would necessarily be different for each person. I will say what it is in my case (since I like to be cuckolded):

My mother left my father when I was six and returned to her family who were a family of hotel keepers. She and I slept in the same single bed (yes, it was cramped). Now, my mother was a deep alcoholic and a very depressed woman. She would come to our bed at night drunk and often totally naked and would cry her eyes out every night. I was only six, and, yes, I did see my mother naked and of course, I wanted to find a solution to her depression (though I did not know that word or anything about depression at that time). My mother was always deeply, deeply sad.

Then, one day, I saw a man playing up to her, trying to seduce her. And... she smiled! My mother finally smiled!!! For the first time in a long time! Well, there it was: the event that I want to see repeated when my wife -- actually my previous wife -- would sleep with other men. I, in essence, want to relive that fantastic experience of seeing my mother happy.

Now this is MY experience. For someone else it would be a totally different experience. But I do feel that childhood is that perfect moment in our life where we live things very, very intensely, things that we will want to re-live or re-enact later on in our lives.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:54 am 
Player

More and more I think it is a different story for each of us. It wasnt until my wife's lover, Sir became a part of our life
and had a bull who wanted me to find pride and acceptance of the heat i feel when i see or hear him give my wife
what she needs.
Does it really matter?
If a man tolerates, is aroused by a wife who sees others or any of a thousand variations, he is a cuckold. If he stays
and is aroused by humiliation etc so what. I can paint pretty pictures but the truth is if a man sucks a cock, he is
a cocksucker. If that is the case, then as Sir says be the best cocksucker you can be. Once i embraced that idea i
could kneel and accept that i am going to give him the best blow job ever.
Beth has told me the only thing as hot as him going her an orgasm is my lips licking the remains of his heat from her
then i am happy.
I am happy and i am what i am as the song says. What is that?
A cuckold, submissive cocksucker who has taken Sir in both holes with heat.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:58 pm 
Player

I don't know about evolution and cuckolding but I know that Our cuckolding evolved over the years. Fom and MFM it within weeks turned into MF with me as a voyeur ony. Than I started sucking his beautiful cock to be involved and my wife loved that so it went to MFm as I slowly became more submissive and they became more dom.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:43 pm 
Pervert

Yes, I too think that one's cuckolding preferences can evolve and change in one's own lifetime. With my first wife, I was happy that she be seen naked by other men. And she and I used to arrange situations where she would be seen naked by others -- such as a male friend of ours with whom we spent a long weekend at a cottage totally naked all the time.

But with my second wife, I wanted to take this further (which is what happened, i.e. it did go further) and that my then wife be fucked by other men and in her case, also other women. Why this shift or evolution? Well, she simply went out and fucked another guy and when she told me about it (and yes, she did tell me, just to be "transparent" as she put it), it almost blew my mind. I found it so erotic, I could not believe it. So, let's just say that I was not well informed or was unaware that her sleeping with another man would turn me on so much. I was thus learning and I must say that my learning curve was very fast.

And of course nowadays the internet keeps us all quite well informed on sex and the things we can do to enhance our sexual life. Not all that read about or see on the internet does or can turn us on. But I still do discover new things once in a while.

So there is a long learning process, one that can take a lifetime, for both men and women. But I think (as I said in some of my previous posts in this thread) that everything that we find sexy or kinky has some tie to our childhood experiences which rise again to the surface after having been dormant for so long. Childhood, especially early childhood -- let's say between the ages of 4 and 7 -- are very important moments when we explored sexuality (with a cousin of the opposite sex, let's say) in a mixture of awe, fear, glee, curiosity, etc. We knew, especially by the age of 6 that we had to keep these experiences from our parents who, we knew, would not approve. We were then so lacking in knowledge about sex (save that it was not allowed by our parents) and maybe because of that, we experienced it with the full force of our bodies, in almost pure, unadulterated and direct fashion.

Then of course, beyond the age of 8 or so, those experiences were often forgotten by us because we were then busy with baseball or games of other sorts. So those early experiences went 'under'. And then later in life, then begin to pop up again, we remember them, etc.

What I think is sure is that those things that we find awesomely exciting and erotic as an adult come from seeds that were planted when we were between 4 and 6 or maybe 7 years old. And it is those early experiences which we sometimes only dimly recall that we want to relive or re-enact as adults with our wives or girlfriends.

So to conclude: yes, one's cuckolding preferences can and do evolve, but only in so much as our memory connects or reconnects with childhood experiences when sexuality was lived in that pure and very immediate and very profound manner because there was no or little moral and social interference. It was then a very DIRECT and almost absolute experience.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:47 am 
Player

EDAS wrote:
Yes, I too think that one's cuckolding preferences can evolve and change in one's own lifetime. With my first wife, I was happy that she be seen naked by other men. And she and I used to arrange situations where she would be seen naked by others -- such as a male friend of ours with whom we spent a long weekend at a cottage totally naked all the time.

But with my second wife, I wanted to take this further (which is what happened, i.e. it did go further) and that my then wife be fucked by other men and in her case, also other women. Why this shift or evolution? Well, she simply went out and fucked another guy and when she told me about it (and yes, she did tell me, just to be "transparent" as she put it), it almost blew my mind. I found it so erotic, I could not believe it. So, let's just say that I was not well informed or was unaware that her sleeping with another man would turn me on so much. I was thus learning and I must say that my learning curve was very fast.

And of course nowadays the internet keeps us all quite well informed on sex and the things we can do to enhance our sexual life. Not all that read about or see on the internet does or can turn us on. But I still do discover new things once in a while.

So there is a long learning process, one that can take a lifetime, for both men and women. But I think (as I said in some of my previous posts in this thread) that everything that we find sexy or kinky has some tie to our childhood experiences which rise again to the surface after having been dormant for so long. Childhood, especially early childhood -- let's say between the ages of 4 and 7 -- are very important moments when we explored sexuality (with a cousin of the opposite sex, let's say) in a mixture of awe, fear, glee, curiosity, etc. We knew, especially by the age of 6 that we had to keep these experiences from our parents who, we knew, would not approve. We were then so lacking in knowledge about sex (save that it was not allowed by our parents) and maybe because of that, we experienced it with the full force of our bodies, in almost pure, unadulterated and direct fashion.

Then of course, beyond the age of 8 or so, those experiences were often forgotten by us because we were then busy with baseball or games of other sorts. So those early experiences went 'under'. And then later in life, then begin to pop up again, we remember them, etc.

What I think is sure is that those things that we find awesomely exciting and erotic as an adult come from seeds that were planted when we were between 4 and 6 or maybe 7 years old. And it is those early experiences which we sometimes only dimly recall that we want to relive or re-enact as adults with our wives or girlfriends.

So to conclude: yes, one's cuckolding preferences can and do evolve, but only in so much as our memory connects or reconnects with childhood experiences when sexuality was lived in that pure and very immediate and very profound manner because there was no or little moral and social interference. It was then a very DIRECT and almost absolute experience.

Funny you speaking of that first first time. I was just 7 and spent a summer with my aunt and uncles. I had a cousin who was eight and bigger and
i so wanted to be like him. Within the first week he gave me my first lesson in submission. I learned to suck, accept spankings for no real reason
and it all left me in this state of heat.Fifteen years passed and I was in my senior year at NYU when I ran into him at a party. Suddenly I was 7 again,
talking to my cousin who was now 6'4'' 210 all muscle. An hour later I was sucking him at his place. Within a week I saw him daily. The last day
he was leaving for Italy and he fucked me. I buries all of this until my wedding day as I watched my wife walk down the aisle I spotted Sam, my cousin.
It took five months but he managed to become Sir to not just me but my wife. This began over a year ago. He is SIR and i know my place. He shares the bed with my wife, I sleep in the room next door.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:48 pm 
Pervert

This is very interesting Petey boy. Very interesting. Our sexual experiences in childhood are much more intense because of the lack of social or moral containment. Or maybe not a lack of that (since we instinctively know that our parents would scream blue murder if they caught us at our sexual games) as the fact that those containments had not yet managed to gain a full grip on us. So we are into our sexual games with cousins and so on without any real sense of guilt. Maybe some shame, but even this shame was exciting. We knew back then not to show our weenies (our sex organs), so showing them or seeing another's sex organs was that much deeply thrilling. Ah, we were so free then, so bold, while at the same time so timid. It was all mixed up and yet so glorious.

It is as though, we who are here in this forum, we simply want to pick again on our childhood ways and sins and explorations and discoveries. We want to be kids again, but as adults. We don't necessarily want to be 6 years old again. But we want the intensity and deep pleasures that we knew then.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:09 am 
OHW Addict

EDAS wrote:
This is very interesting Petey boy. Very interesting. Our sexual experiences in childhood are much more intense because of the lack of social or moral containment. Or maybe not a lack of that (since we instinctively know that our parents would scream blue murder if they caught us at our sexual games) as the fact that those containments had not yet managed to gain a full grip on us. So we are into our sexual games with cousins and so on without any real sense of guilt. Maybe some shame, but even this shame was exciting. We knew back then not to show our weenies (our sex organs), so showing them or seeing another's sex organs was that much deeply thrilling. Ah, we were so free then, so bold, while at the same time so timid. It was all mixed up and yet so glorious.

It is as though, we who are here in this forum, we simply want to pick again on our childhood ways and sins and explorations and discoveries. We want to be kids again, but as adults. We don't necessarily want to be 6 years old again. But we want the intensity and deep pleasures that we knew then.

A very interesting perspective which I totally believe in. I have seen it over and over. From the times I looked at bras and panties in the Sears catalogue .. to fucking my friends gf’s .. to flirting and taking high school girls at my choosing.. to meeting with a couple with a submissive cuckold husband.. to recognizing and seducing couples and introducing them to the hot wife/cuckold lifestyle. A compete progression from 7 or 8 to present .. and still getting excited with each experience !!

Brad

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:46 am 
Pervert

Very good, Bradisalpha. I remember that too: looking at bras, ads for bras in magazines.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:36 pm 
Player

EDAS wrote:
Very good, Bradisalpha. I remember that too: looking at bras, ads for bras in magazines.

Just a thought for all. I used to look at bra, panties etc as a teen. Imagining what that pussy or breast would be like to taste.
Now in those panties i lick her clean.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:15 pm 
Virgin

Sperm competition is the most common theory. For me if I am second man in I am super aroused and I guess it is a competion thing whereas I am thrusting harder than ever due to the excitement.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:39 pm 
Pervert

Well, I am not sure about the sperm competition theory. It sounds so mechanical and limited -- yes, especially that: limited -- at least where humans are concerned. Of course, a female animal will be, it seems, more impressed by the bigger or stronger, more brightly coloured male animal. Probably the same with human females vis-à-vis prospective male lovers who can become the father of their child. They will want a handsome, tall man who has brains -- at least in the best of situations. But I am not sure that we can limit things to just that. Being handsome, tall and have brains are certainly part of the mix. But there is more. A woman can even sometimes prefer a man who will abuse her or who will humiliate her. Yes, this does happen. Not good, but it does happen.

The point is that -- on top of the sperm thing -- there is a huge social and psychological dimension involved whenever and wherever humans interact. And memories too are part of all of this, memories that a given woman can have about her father or even her grandfather and that can play in her final choices. And the same with the man who reacts to a woman who appears interested in him. That is, he will react according to a number of social and psychological dimensions which include memories (of his mother, his sisters, his grandmother, of his own father and how his own father acted, lived, thought and made choices and so on).

In animals the bigger stronger and more coloured or colourful male wins. But with humans, it is immensely more complicated -- as all things human are.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:38 pm 
Player

I'm of the opinion that all of nature seems to follow the model that a few of the males of each species are dominant and fuck and impregnate the females. Equally, those dominated males must have a role too. I think that our sexual excitement when we watch our wives fucked by other guys is part of our submissive sexual side.
I've tried to think about and exceptions to this observation, I'm not a biologist, but it seems to be consistent. I also know that all my sexual feelings were all there the very first time when my girlfriend fucked another guy and I was still a virgin. They had a hand in my choice of a very sexy and somewhat loose girl as my girlfriend and my reaction to her fucking other guys. I think I was programmed like all other cuckolds.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:37 pm 
Virgin

shorebird wrote:
I would argue that male imposed culture (i.e. Christianity for example ) to control women's promiscuity is why women are not more coyly sexual in todays's world. Once marriage and monogamy evolves and tribal life and societal care and feeding of children devolves as a cultural phenomenon men need to be sure they are protecting, feeding and passing on their genes not some other guys.....

On that note, there was an interesting paper published in PNAS in 2012 titled, "edited by mod to remove url linking because they reduce our standing in the search engines.
In it, genetic paternity was measured in populations in Christian, Muslim, and indigenous ancestral religion in Africa. The ancestral religion required women to go into a menstrual hut. This would signal that the woman is menstruating to the whole tribe and she would be unable to hide from her husband that she has or has not menstruated. Christianity and Islamic populations did not require this so they used its belief systems to limit sexual behavior of women.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:18 am 
2 Bit Whore

sadie wrote:
Sperm competition is a well established theory in biology. However extrapolation from other species to humans usually results in more heat and smoke than light and sociologically the only primate we resemble in sexual behavior would be the bonobo.

If it's fun does it really need (pseudo) scientific justification?

Thanks Sadie nice to hear from a level headed person who is not thinking with the head of a hard cock.