Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:28 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:20 pm 
Trainable

What’s the difference between tasting your own cum vs another guys for the first time? Does it taste similar? Would it gross me out more? I’d love to hear comments from cuckolds that have experienced this and any anxiety they may have felt.

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:14 pm 
Player

I think it's easier to taste another guy's cum. The few times I've done it, I've been in a fully heightened state of arousal, so it's hot. When I eaten my own cum, it's more like forcing myself to do it (or in the case of cleaning up my wife's cream pie, her forcing me to do it). Once you blow your load, you tend to lose much of the arousal you felt right before blowing.

As for taste, it all seems pretty similar to me. One time, I cleaned another guy's cum off my wife's body then immediately came on her back and licked that up too, so it was an instant taste-test. There was a difference in the taste, but not significantly.

I haven't felt any anxiety about tasting my own cum or another guy's. I can't say whether it would gross you out. Only you would know that.

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:28 pm 
Experienced

Flirty Skirty wrote:
What’s the difference between tasting your own cum vs another guys for the first time? Does it taste similar? Would it gross me out more? I’d love to hear comments from cuckolds that have experienced this and any anxiety they may have felt.

When you eat your own, you are doing so post ejaculation (doh!) and may well have angst that makes you disgusted with the thought and action.

Ideally, when you eat the other guy, you haven't ejaculated and the arousal helps you go with, ahem, the flow, as it were. Personally I prefer to take it straight from the horse's mouth, sorry cock, rather than via the middle woman.

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:20 pm 
Virgin

I am with wannabecukold on this one.

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:20 pm 
Virgin

I am with wannabecukold on this one.

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:55 am 
Pervert

No anxiety here ever. Just pleasure and a sense of building lust for her. There is also a sense of deep satisfaction in being able to please her in this way.

I tasted other men's cum in her before I ever tasted my own. I ate the cream pie the first time she took on another man. She had fucked him in th car the first time. When they were done we moved out onto a blanket on the ground. I was going to take my turn but he was hard again and she wanted him again before me. It was a brilliant bright night with a full moon. I could see them pretty well as they thrashed on the blanket. She came a couple of times and then he shot his second load.

He rolled off and she was lying on her back with her knees bent and legs open. She had that post fucking gape and the space between her lips was glistening with cum in the moonlight. Most beautiful arousing thing I ever saw. There was no thought on my part. I was just drawn to it and went down on the pie. I found it delightful. His cum was mixed with her juice. There was the peppery sting of his cum mixed with the her heavy female scent and cunt musk. I have been a pie diver ever since. Different guys taste different but that peppery sensation is always there except for guys with a vasectomy.

I never felt anxiety or guilt or disgust. Personally don't understand why anyone would. I have eaten a lot of pie and several years later she got me sucking cock. I enjoy it well enough right out of the tap but for me, cum is best mixed with cunt juice.

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:44 am 
Trainable

Tether wrote:
I think it's easier to taste another guy's cum. The few times I've done it, I've been in a fully heightened state of arousal, so it's hot. When I eaten my own cum, it's more like forcing myself to do it (or in the case of cleaning up my wife's cream pie, her forcing me to do it). Once you blow your load, you tend to lose much of the arousal you felt right before blowing.

As for taste, it all seems pretty similar to me. One time, I cleaned another guy's cum off my wife's body then immediately came on her back and licked that up too, so it was an instant taste-test. There was a difference in the taste, but not significantly.

I haven't felt any anxiety about tasting my own cum or another guy's. I can't say whether it would gross you out. Only you would know that.

I may regret it but I think I’d like my first time tasting another guys cum to be immediately after I’ve cum. I think that would be the ultimate form of humiliation and comparison. I’d be so aroused thinking about it just before, even begging to taste it and then the guilt. How disgusted would I feel? I am anticipating I will be grossed out.

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:15 pm 
Player

Flirty Skirty wrote:
I may regret it but I think I’d like my first time tasting another guys cum to be immediately after I’ve cum. I think that would be the ultimate form of humiliation and comparison. I’d be so aroused thinking about it just before, even begging to taste it and then the guilt. How disgusted would I feel? I am anticipating I will be grossed out.

Well that's one way to go. If your wife is into it, hopefully she will encourage or "force" you to do it. I find it much easier if my wife tells me to do it. I don't typically just volunteer to dive in and eat cum, but if she tells me to eat it, or to clean her up, it seems to increase my arousal level and I have no problem doing it.

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:27 pm 
Pervert

Quote:
He rolled off and she was lying on her back with her knees bent and legs open. She had that post fucking gape and the space between her lips was glistening with cum in the moonlight. Most beautiful arousing thing I ever saw. There was no thought on my part. I was just drawn to it and went down on the pie. I found it delightful. His cum was mixed with her juice. There was the peppery sting of his cum mixed with the her heavy female scent and cunt musk. I have been a pie diver ever since. Different guys taste different but that peppery sensation is always there except for guys with a vasectomy.

The one and only time I had the opportunity to do this, I felt a very strong compulsion to get down my knees and lick her swollen lips. I had followed her into the bathroom after she came back from the guestroom with him. She was standing as I tasted a mixture of him and her. They had been going at it for several days so the quantity of his cum was limited. The combination of the two was quite pleasant on its own, but the primitive urge to do this certainly made it ever more satisfying.

I have taken it "straight from the tap" back in my teens and late twenties. The quivering build up to release and multiple squirts is very satisfying to experience. Knowing what is like as a male to loose yourself in ejaculation combined with knowing you are responsible for giving that to someone is very rewarding experience.

I feel the same way when giving oral pleasure to a woman. The positive feedback is reward enough.

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:21 pm 
Experienced

Some is very bland, some more flavorful. I prefer that of my wife's dates to my own, but I have to admit I'm kind of a cum lover. I am required to use condoms or pull out when I'm with my wife so I get to taste my own from the condom later, often.

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:45 pm 
Pervert

I've eaten my wife's cream pie and we both enjoyed it. I liked her riding my face best. I've had it once straight from the tap, it was ok, but that may have been the guy. I had a gf once who used to "make" me jack off into a shot glass and "force" me to swallow it. Wasn't bad once you were told to do it.

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:57 pm 
Experienced

I gagged on my own cum, I didn't really like it.

But when she fed me her lovers cum, it was totally different. I don't know if it's mental, but his cum was sweet and I was actually verbally and physically whimpering as I lapped it up and she told me how well he fucked her.

At least for me, the two are completely different. And eating another man's cum is far superior. Especially when he knows it, and you see him later another day or whenever. He knows you sucked his cum from your wife.

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:15 pm 
Experienced

I have joined the club wasn't as bad as I feared, in fact I liked it!

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:22 am 
OHW Addict

Warning.. cum may be addicting !!

Brad

Your first time thoughts and experiences ??
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46823

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:23 am 
OHW Addict

bradisalpha wrote:
Warning.. cum may be addicting !! (As others here can confirm)

Brad

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:40 pm 
Experienced

bradisalpha wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad

To the guys who have sucked other mens cocks, do you feel thats true, what Brad wrote? I've never sucked a guys cock or eaten cum, therefore, if I ever do end up sucking a guys cock, will I most likely not get addicted to it if he does not cum in my mouth/or if I avoid his cum vs if I suck his cock until he gives me his cum?

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:27 pm 
2 Bit Whore

I eat cum as much as I can. I eat my own but my wife keeps me caged so when she unlocks me she masturbates to watching me jack off and eat my own cum.
And I eat her bfs cum from her used pussy when she gets fucked by a bf

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:29 pm 
OHW Addict

Shes2cute wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad

To the guys who have sucked other mens cocks, do you feel thats true, what Brad wrote? I've never sucked a guys cock or eaten cum, therefore, if I ever do end up sucking a guys cock, will I most likely not get addicted to it if he does not cum in my mouth/or if I avoid his cum vs if I suck his cock until he gives me his cum?

It will be interesting to hear answers from experience to these questions.

Brad

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:41 pm 
Experienced

Shes2cute wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad

Sure true. It is great having a guy cum in your mouth anyway: great sense of submission to him - but also achievement that he orgasmed by being sucked by you. Swallowing is not a problem in the heat of lust. Flavour - as cpeater says, there are different flavours. I like Asian cock and cum, which reflects their healthy non-acidic diet. Can be deliciously sweet.

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:16 am 
Virgin

Brad is right. It is addictive! I havent taken it from the source, but I have eaten her boyfriends both from her pussy and licked it off her stomach. I actually prefer it on her stomach now, because none gets wasted. I think about it all the time, and ask/beg her for an opportunity to eat more. I eat my own almost everyday. I have a skill for blwing part of my load without actually having an orgasm. I am still horny and that makes it all the better. I have also become so addicted that I will eat it after I have a full orgasm as well. Im an official cum slut...lol. My wife and I both agree that his taste better. His is sweeter and less bitter than mine. Happy cum eating, everyone!

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:24 am 
Virgin

Ha, that got me worked up thinking about it. Had to make myself a nice treat. So good!

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:30 am 
OHW Addict

kccum15 wrote:
Brad is right. It is addictive! I havent taken it from the source, but I have eaten her boyfriends both from her pussy and licked it off her stomach. I actually prefer it on her stomach now, because none gets wasted. I think about it all the time, and ask/beg her for an opportunity to eat more. I eat my own almost everyday. I have a skill for blwing part of my load without actually having an orgasm. I am still horny and that makes it all the better. I have also become so addicted that I will eat it after I have a full orgasm as well. Im an official cum slut...lol. My wife and I both agree that his taste better. His is sweeter and less bitter than mine. Happy cum eating, everyone!

Good boy. Once you have taken it from the source you will not be satisfied with less.. and always want more. The feel of his cock in your mouth is another pleasure in itself and his cum is thick and warm as it flows down your throat. I have seen this progression many times and I enjoy seeing a cuckold beg for it once he experiences it from the source... sometimes arguing with his wife to let me pull out as I am Cumming and push it into his mouth. This works ok if the wife enjoys watching him suck my cock and swallow my cum.. and many do !!

How many have experienced this addiction ??

Brad

Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:17 pm 
OHW Addict

No one else has experienced this addiction ?? Hmmm .. I think some are holding back !!

Brad

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:16 pm 
Experienced

Ive still not, but I do have a update for the hotwife Ive been fucking

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:22 pm 
OHW Addict

Shes2cute wrote:
Ive still not, but I do have a update for the hotwife Ive been fucking

We would love to hear the update.

Brad