SPH Poll.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Has your wife <ok or girlfriend> ever

1. Told you to shave your pubic area because your penis was the size of a pre-pubesent boy.
7%
2. Told you your penis was more like a clit so you should wear panties, because you didn't need men's boxers.
7%
3. Told her friends you were to small to please her in front of you.
8%
4. Showed you texts she had sent to g/f or lovers about how small you are.
5%
5. Made you show your penis to her girlfriends and has them laugh at, or comment about, it?
5%
6. Made you jerk off in front of her dressed friends?
2%
7. Made you wait on her and her friends naked.
3%
8. Held your penis in one hand and a larger one on her other hand.
14%
9. Told you that your penis couldn't make her cum and that she had been taking orgasms.
9%
10. Told you it wasn't worth trying to have sex because it wasn't worth her time.
10%
11. Tell you that it is not fun to suck a penis your size.
8%
12. Told you that she likes it that you know not to ask for sex any more.
8%
13. Told you that it is a good thing that you could eat pussy because you couldn't fuck.
13%

Total votes: 681

CuckedDude
Pervert

Re: SPH Poll.

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:36 pm

cuckling wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:07 am
Find it weird that so many like to be humiliated. I love to see my wife fuck and don’t have a big cock myself but I wouldn’t like it if she humiliated me or told me mine couldn’t satisfy her.

You don't know what you're missin :whip:

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:09 pm

I'm not small so SPH really isn't part of our thing. But she has held mine and her boyfriend's cocks at the same time. So I did select #8.

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:31 pm

Love it when she tells me how much bigger and better her boyfriend’s cock is to mine. When they make me stand next to him and compare, she loves making me thank Master Paul for having a superior cock.

Her best friend knows as well that I have a tiny dickie and she likes to tease me about it too.

Wls77
Experienced

Unread post by Wls77 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:40 am

My wifes never said anything in front of me, but ive seen messages to her boyfriend saying that he’s a lot bigger than me

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:25 pm

Like all couples, my wife and I have terms of affection for each other. One of my wife's pet names for me is "LD." When asked, we tell people it stands for her "lover dude." Fewer people ask us about it anymore, no doubt because everyone we know has already heard her use it. The name started out as our own little inside joke, but it gradually became part of our day-to-day lexicon, especially when we're feeling particularly affectionate or playful. She uses it so frequently that I rarely think about its original meaning.

It means "little dick."

Samsboyno69
Prepubescent

Unread post by Samsboyno69 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:30 pm

This is a constant talking point for us - her rules NOW are no smaller than 8 and prefers closer to 10 - she calls her cervix her “wall” and says she can’t cum unless the guy is big enough to hit her wall. Some say otherwise but she claims she can’t cum while fucking unless she getting it hard from a guy that can give her a solid 8 inches. I am 2 short (she also makes clear that I am short in the girth department too). Size matters - anyone that says otherwise has never tried to please my wife.

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:48 pm

iloanmywife wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:25 pm
Like all couples, my wife and I have terms of affection for each other. One of my wife's pet names for me is "LD." When asked, we tell people it stands for her "lover dude." Fewer people ask us about it anymore, no doubt because everyone we know has already heard her use it. The name started out as our own little inside joke, but it gradually became part of our day-to-day lexicon, especially when we're feeling particularly affectionate or playful. She uses it so frequently that I rarely think about its original meaning.

It means "little dick."
I'm going to share that one with my wife I'll bet she'll love it. LD lol perfect.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:31 am

Samsboyno69 wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:30 pm
This is a constant talking point for us - her rules NOW are no smaller than 8 and prefers closer to 10 - she calls her cervix her “wall” and says she can’t cum unless the guy is big enough to hit her wall. Some say otherwise but she claims she can’t cum while fucking unless she getting it hard from a guy that can give her a solid 8 inches. I am 2 short (she also makes clear that I am short in the girth department too). Size matters - anyone that says otherwise has never tried to please my wife.
yep...That is the same with my wife. She must have it hit her cervix to cum.