Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:38 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:44 pm 
Prepubescent

My wife and I are thinking about divorce. But probably not for the reason you're thinking of.

My wife Tahnee and I have been married for 9 years. I'm 36 and she is 34. We have been in the lifestyle for 6 years.

We started slow with her just going on a few platonic dates until eventually she found a few FBs and went from there.

Eventually she found a guy she really likes, Mohommad or "Moh" for short. She's been seeing him exclusively for 4 years now and they are pretty serious. He's 6 foot 4 and yes he is black.

So here's what's up: Moh was arrested for fraud, and he's been battling with the court for several months now.
He's been offered a plea deal that will put him in prison for a couple of years.
He was advised to accept, and he probably will.

Now, my wife doesn't want to go without sex with him for that long, so we have been thinking about conjugal visits. As far as I know one must be married to be eligible for these visits, is that correct?
We are thinking about getting divorced and then she will turn around and legally marry him so that they are elligible for the visits.
I have done a bit of research but don't know enough to have any solid answers. Could anyone give me any advise here? Does anyone here know about the prison system or how any of this works?
We live in California.

I'm also wondering about how something like this could affect us in other areas of our life. Divorce is a big deal.
We don't plan on making any changes to our lives in any other way. We have a joint bank account and both of us are on the title to the home.

Moh is worried that they will withdraw the deal soon, so we don't have much time to come to a decision on what to do.

Just looking for input. Anything is appreciated.

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:11 pm 
OHW Addict

Welcome to the forum. California is one of the 4 states that still allow conjugal visits but conjugal visits are only allowed in state prisons and not allowed in Federal prisons.

A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:28 pm 
Player

The whole thing sounds crazy to me. Aren't you wary of any ulterior motives here?

Anyway, you can't get a divorce overnight. An uncontested one is probably 3 to 4 months.

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:40 pm 
Pervert

My thoughts, don't play with your marriage like that. I would never under any circumstances divorce my wife. He committed a crime, his problem, not yours. So she loses her boyfriend, that's life and he is supposed to just be a toy anyway. Let him do his time, she can replace him. Or, just think of the intensity of their reunion sex when he gets out.

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:09 pm 
OHW Addict

Sounds a little bat-shit crazy to me.

Regardless of whether this were possible, or not... just find a new BF!! Easy!!

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:08 am 
Experienced

I can only agree with the others here, never ever you should think about a divorce because of something like this. And like another commentator said this guy should only be a toy to extent your sex life, but he should never become more important than your marriage itself. It's difficult for me to understand why your wife would want go along with this. Hope you allow me some questions.

I assume you and your wife don't have any children together otherwise you probabely wouldn’t have such a crazy idea? What about your own sex life with your wife, I mean do you and her still have penetrative sex with eachother?
And, actually who come up with this "idea" of a divorce to start with? I can only hope it wasn't your wife, because you could have the impression that this guy Moh is more important to her than you and your marriage and in general would question her love for you in that case, in my opinion?
Please excuse my harsh words, I don't want to make you angry. I hope you keep us updated and you're able to answer to my questions, at least some of them.

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:25 am 
2 Bit Whore

Samanthasman said it right. The whole idea is bat-shit crazy.

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:26 am 
Trainable

Not wishing to be harsh or rude, but for goodness sakes, give your head a shake!

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:29 am 
Player

If he is about to go to prison that's his problem he should have thought of that before hand, there are plenty of Mohammed's out there she needs to come to her scenes and just find another one.
If you both are really thinking of this I would suggest there are serious problems in your relationship already.

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:56 am 
Site Moderator

Mo is going to prison for fraud. That means he defrauded someone out of something. He was untruthful and dishonest and you are talking about giving him a legal claim to half of your wife's possessions or something to that affect. Legal grounds of some sort. If she has health insurance or life insurance. I can think of a gozillion reasons to not do this with someone I trusted and this is someone you would have to question the integrity. I would first find another guy. How hard is it to find someone that wants a free fuck? Second I doubt that you have to be married to have conjugal visit as how many people any more are married? Check it out. This sounds like a classic case of thinking with the wrong head if that's possible for a woman as well as a man.

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:16 am 
OHW Addict

I'm sorry , But I have to say - What a stupid idea ! Find another guy for her to fuck . Don't fuck up your marriage for this guy . He's going to jail for fraud , and you trust him ? HUH , Yeah right ! I sure wouldn't ! Think long and hard about what you're about to do . Cut him loose , NOW !

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:23 am 
Experienced

I know we all have our problems but this is insane.
to sum up :
you are both on the title to your home and joint finances and you want to divorce and have her marry a fraudster ...

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:39 am 
Trainable

Why are you even married, what is the connection between you and her. My wife has a long term lover who gives her sex and other things I can’t but we love each other and she would never consider a divorce, if your wife, on paper, can’t give up Moh perhaps you are already divorced and just won’t accept it. Sorry, but that’s the way it feels to me. I agree with the “bat shit crazy” just not sure what part.

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:10 am 
Trainable

Oh man, I have already read some crazy stuff here on this forum, but this, excuse my blunt words, is one of the stupidest ideas I have ever heard, if it's all true and not a late "April Fool", no offence. Seriously, how could you even just consider to go through a divorce for that reason or have any kind of trust in a guy, who according to you goes to prison for fraud - That’s absolutely insane!!!!

I have to admit I'm curious whose idea is this to begin with? And indeed, like others already mentioned, you could get the impression that her lover is more important to your wife than you? What is your wife feeling for you, does she passionately love you?
If your wife isn't thinking and telling you this whole idea is completely insane and can't give up Mohammed and putting your marriage first, than you probabely have a huge problem with your relationship anyway.

PLEASE, I urge you don't go through with this. Hope to hear from you again.

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:30 pm 
OHW Addict

If it's something she's been pushing for, I'd say it's a great idea! You can get a divorce from her on favorable terms and move on to someone else, while she wastes her life on this loser!

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:54 pm 
OHW Addict

You do this and when ole Moh gets out, he moves in your house with HIS wife, kicks you out, and they open a new bank account with the money she checked out of your joint account with her. If you and she have any other assets together, they will get them too.

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:05 pm 
Pervert

Yep, what D+D said. Have her dump the criminal and save your shit you worked for. Sounds like old Mohamed is already setting up his next scam.

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:36 pm 
Player

[quote="armyguyot1"]Mo is going to prison for fraud. That means he defrauded someone out of something. He was untruthful and dishonest and you are talking about giving him a legal claim to half of your wife's possessions or something to that affect. Legal grounds of some sort. If she has health insurance or life insurance. I can think of a gozillion reasons to not do this with someone I trusted and this is someone you would have to question the integrity.

That was my first thought also. Hard to believe that someone would even have a passing thought about such a hare brain idea.

TO

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:48 pm 
Player

sorry but maybe you should consider yourself lucky Mo's gone and the state is taking care of him. If he's in long enough hopefully she finds someone else. At least she has you while she's looking. He must be a real winner. A few years probably isn't enough.

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:06 pm 
Experienced

No.

No.

No.

Hell no.

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:53 pm 
Player

Clearly this is a dumb plan! Maybe Moh has a friend he could suggest to attend to your wife while he's incarcerated. That way it could be somebody he trusts (which might be hard for someone that commits fraud). If a cock came along that was bigger, better, and not in jail she wouldn't pass up on that would she?

This may sound bad and I don't mean for it to but maybe you should go ahead with the divorce. If she needs Moh this bad you are not that important. She's willing to change everything over the way he fucks her. It doesn't sound like she's going to get over him easily and I can't imagine you believe you'll ever get back to how it once was. I'd say if she pushes for the divorce then you might consider it an easy out for you. Think it through!

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:14 am 
Virgin

If you do a little research on conjugal visits, the truth is that IF Moh is in the state system in California then he might get a couple of conjugal visits per year IF he is a model prisoner, convicted of minor crimes and is in a medium or minimum security prison. Also, no 24-hour visits unless he is within a year of release. So you are going to get a divorce so your wife might be able to get a couple of quick fucks with him per year -- and probably not the first year at all?

No, dude. No.

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:06 am 
Trainable

Sounds like more fraud to me......I’m just saying

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:32 am 
Virgin

In California a divorce decree isn't granted until 6 months + 1 day after the judgment is issued. Contested/Uncontested is irrelevant and only refers to the length of time and cost to obtain the judgment.
Good Luck

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:28 am 
Pervert

Don't do it. There is a very small chance your relationship with your wife will survive this.