Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:38 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject: Re: denied sex
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:30 pm 
Trainable

tony51 wrote:
Socksmix8 wrote:
Sounds like things are going well Tony! My wife has been keeping covered all week and Im still being denied everything !

She's out on a date right now so we will see if I can get any when she gets home !

Pat has told me she and Doug are not seeing each other between last Saturday and the 30th. That is when they are going on the 'honeymoon'. That is what she is calling it. She has ordered all kinds of lingerie and most of it is white. She has a white dress that I have seen out of the closet.

I am still getting the coveralls. I have not been told where they are going. I guess that is a secret.

I know this is a bit off topic but then denial is still real and I have to assume it will continue for sometime. Pat is determined we get to two years. That is six months away. At that point, I have not idea if I'm going to get any or just a continuation of the present situation. Have to wait and see.

It is kind of intense and frustrating but exciting at the same time.

I hope she gives you a sympathy fuck like maybe she just let's you go inside her but no thrusting then she makes you pull out for another 2 years

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:45 pm 
Experienced

Socksmix8 wrote:
tony51 wrote:
Socksmix8 wrote:
Sounds like things are going well Tony! My wife has been keeping covered all week and Im still being denied everything !

She's out on a date right now so we will see if I can get any when she gets home !

Pat has told me she and Doug are not seeing each other between last Saturday and the 30th. That is when they are going on the 'honeymoon'. That is what she is calling it. She has ordered all kinds of lingerie and most of it is white. She has a white dress that I have seen out of the closet.

I am still getting the coveralls. I have not been told where they are going. I guess that is a secret.

I know this is a bit off topic but then denial is still real and I have to assume it will continue for sometime. Pat is determined we get to two years. That is six months away. At that point, I have not idea if I'm going to get any or just a continuation of the present situation. Have to wait and see.

I don't know if that would be good or not. Kind of like an alcoholic looking forward to a drink and then going back on the wagon. At that point you know what you are missing and knowing the next time is two years away. I don't know. I have to think on this some. Of course, i have six months to decide and who in their right mind would say no. But there is a hesitation there.

I hope she gives you a sympathy fuck like maybe she just let's you go inside her but no thrusting then she makes you pull out for another 2 years

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:46 pm 
Experienced

tony51 wrote:
Socksmix8 wrote:
tony51 wrote:
Socksmix8 wrote:

I posted that wrong, This is where this belongs

I don't know if that would be good or not. Kind of like an alcoholic looking forward to a drink and then going back on the wagon. At that point you know what you are missing and knowing the next time is two years away. I don't know. I have to think on this some. Of course, i have six months to decide and who in their right mind would say no. But there is a hesitation there.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:49 am 
Experienced

Denial is a powerful tool for a wife. In sex and in life, it's all about the power of the pussy. I am awed by pussy power and experiment with it a lot.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:04 am 
Experienced

sophie_joy wrote:
Denial is a powerful tool for a wife. In sex and in life, it's all about the power of the pussy. I am awed by pussy power and experiment with it a lot.

I understand the power and the control but becoming exclusive with a bull and denying even casual encounter with a wife's naked body seems kind of extreme. Is it control or is it a desire to exclude? and if it is exclusion what does that mean to a relationship in the long run? My wife says she loves me but does not want intimate contact. I do realize that is a big turn on for me but it seems the relationship can suffer.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:14 am 
Pervert

So nice to see Sophie_Joy back on here.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:16 am 
Experienced

Pat did something last night I have never witnessed her do before. Her coveralls are on the big side. She is not a big woman but she likes to sleep in things with room. She pulled her arms inside the onesie and proceeded to masturbate while we were both laying in bed. I was not allowed to touch her while she did this. After, she put her arms back in the sleeves and we could then cuddle. She said she and Doug are off sex with each other until the 'honeymoon' and she needed to take the edge off. The scent of her arousal lingered until I finally fell asleep.

I have used the word before but it is the only word I can find for this, intense.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:52 pm 
Virgin

tony51 wrote:
I understand the power and the control but becoming exclusive with a bull and denying even casual encounter with a wife's naked body seems kind of extreme. Is it control or is it a desire to exclude? and if it is exclusion what does that mean to a relationship in the long run? My wife says she loves me but does not want intimate contact. I do realize that is a big turn on for me but it seems the relationship can suffer.

I imagine it depends on the relationship. My wife and I haven't had sex in a long time, and I consider our relationship great.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:37 pm 
Experienced

Wooster wrote:
tony51 wrote:

I imagine it depends on the relationship. My wife and I haven't had sex in a long time, and I consider our relationship great.

Good to know that denial does not automatically mean a relationship is in trouble. I do think you are right, it depends on the relationship and in particular, the strength of the underlying relationship.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:24 pm 
Player

tony51 wrote:
Pat did something last night I have never witnessed her do before. Her coveralls are on the big side. She is not a big woman but she likes to sleep in things with room. She pulled her arms inside the onesie and proceeded to masturbate while we were both laying in bed. I was not allowed to touch her while she did this. After, she put her arms back in the sleeves and we could then cuddle. She said she and Doug are off sex with each other until the 'honeymoon' and she needed to take the edge off. The scent of her arousal lingered until I finally fell asleep.

I have used the word before but it is the only word I can find for this, intense.

I agree, that is very intense! To be denied even the sight of her satisfying herself, know that of course she was thinking of her boyfriend and the upcoming honeymoon as she made herself cum...and to be denied even the satisfaction of helping her "take the edge off"....that is so hot! I presume you were not allowed to jerk off while she did this?

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:24 pm 
Experienced

pixwellguy wrote:
tony51 wrote:

I agree, that is very intense! To be denied even the sight of her satisfying herself, know that of course she was thinking of her boyfriend and the upcoming honeymoon as she made herself cum...and to be denied even the satisfaction of helping her "take the edge off"....that is so hot! I presume you were not allowed to jerk off while she did this?

Of course not but even if i wanted to, the 'show' was more interesting. She and Doug have no problem with me masturbating as long as it does not involved Pat.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:44 pm 
Pervert

I have been denied for six months at a time. I would like to never again have an orgasm in my life. Orgasms are for women only, and should be for women only!

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:41 pm 
Experienced

EDAS wrote:
I have been denied for six months at a time. I would like to never again have an orgasm in my life. Orgasms are for women only, and should be for women only!

Okay, kind of extreme but if that is what floats your boat...

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:47 pm 
Trainable

EDAS wrote:

Yeah, you're getting a bit too far down the rabbit hole there EDAS. Mother nature will handle that in her own time.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:02 pm 
Trainable

Hello everyone! My first post on this site!

I get no pussy, no ass, no blow jobs, no hand jobs. I don't even get to feel her 40DD tits and round ass. No sex for me. None at all. I DO get to see her naked, though whenever she changes clothes or showers. I'm hoping she will get back into the hotwife lifestyle again some day. It was the best "sex" I ever got! :-)

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:29 pm 
Pervert

Well, Zucker and Toni51, priests kind of do that - or are supposed to do that -- all the time, i.e. never come. Same with Buddhist monks who are not supposed to even touch what is down there.

But I do touch what is down there. I masturbate quite a bit. It's just that I do not come. I do not want to come. Because coming ruins everything: it brings my libido down to zero. And when I fuck my wife, I love to fuck her, I love her cunt, but I pull out before coming and thus simply never come.

Then after six months of that I will masturbate three or four times in a row in so many days, and then go back for another six months of no coming and of being super high sexually all the time.

Life could not be better.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:11 pm 
Experienced

EDAS wrote:
Well, Zucker and Toni51, priests kind of do that - or are supposed to do that -- all the time, i.e. never come. Same with Buddhist monks who are not supposed to even touch what is down there.

But I do touch what is down there. I masturbate quite a bit. It's just that I do not come. I do not want to come. Because coming ruins everything: it brings my libido down to zero. And when I fuck my wife, I love to fuck her, I love her cunt, but I pull out before coming and thus simply never come.

Then after six months of that I will masturbate three or four times in a row in so many days, and then go back for another six months of no coming and of being super high sexually all the time.

Life could not be better.

Everyone is different and if this is what you like to do, go for it. My opinion is just that, my opinion. I realize that I might be in a similar situation, no touch, no see, no penetration, but I do like the orgasm at the end of a masturbation session. Each to his own.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:19 pm 
Pervert

I totally agree, Tony51: each to his own... ;)

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:21 pm 
Virgin

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Hello everyone! My first post on this site!

I get no pussy, no ass, no blow jobs, no hand jobs. I don't even get to feel her 40DD tits and round ass. No sex for me. None at all. I DO get to see her naked, though whenever she changes clothes or showers. I'm hoping she will get back into the hotwife lifestyle again some day. It was the best "sex" I ever got! :-)

Welcome to the forum! I always like to hear from other guys who are pursuing long-term detail, and it sounds like it[s working great for you!

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:32 pm 
Experienced

Welcome to the group. I am similar to you in your situation but i am not allowed to see her naked. I do get to cuddle if she is wearing her coveralls in bed. She is planning a 'honeymoon' with her boyfriend next week. driving me up the wall. I can hardly wait.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:58 pm 
Trainable

tony51 wrote:
Welcome to the group. I am similar to you in your situation but i am not allowed to see her naked. I do get to cuddle if she is wearing her coveralls in bed. She is planning a 'honeymoon' with her boyfriend next week. driving me up the wall. I can hardly wait.

Thanks for the welcome! I neglected to say that I too can cuddle her in an affectionate but not sexual way. We love each other very much. But love is not sex and vice-versa. As for the upcoming honeymoon, I completely understand your anxiousness. No doubt you will be home imagining him making strong hungry thrusts into her- trying to stuff every last bit of his meat into her pussy. I'm sure he will enjoy her in every way possible... again, and again, and again...

Enjoy!

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:53 pm 
Player

TonyF25 wrote:
I have not had sex with my wife or anyone in 3 years....I'm in a cb 6000 , 24/7......the only time I'm alowed any sex , is when my wife comes home from a date ( or a weekend ) if her lover satisfied her, she will unlock me , and let me jerk myself off as she tells me in detail about her date. If he didn't satisfy her , she will still tell me in deatil about it, but won't unlock me. Her rule is if she isn't satisfied, then I won't be......since I live me sex life vicaroulsy through her, we have to share the same pleasures as well as the disapointments.

Until Saturday night i hadnt had penetrative sex with my wife for 3 years, 3 months and 26 days ....
I enjoyed self-denying while many other men enjoyed fucking my wife :P

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:05 pm 
Experienced

I don't think she will ever let me fuck her. I'm not allowed to even see her naked. She makes me use my immagination , to think about what her body looked like and to remember what sex was like in a warm ,wet , yellding pussy. But I live my sex life vicaeriously thruogh her. She tells me about her date , what he did, what she did. As she tells me she unlocks me and lets me jerk myself off. As she tells me I close my eyes and I immagine I'm her and its hapoening to me. I ussaly have a very explosive orgasum.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:05 pm 
Pervert

Why would not having sex (and thus being denied) can sometimes be as exciting, as erotic -- if not more erotic -- as having sex? I have been working on that question, on that odd problem but have no significant contribution to make.

I can point out that sometimes physical pain -- in the S&M scene -- can be as erotic as physical pleasure, in that pain is or becomes physical pleasure as such. So there has to be a mechanism of the kind that is also operating in denial.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:34 pm 
Player

It's interesting how many different forms of denial there are....

I don't think I could go without being able to touch my wife's body when she's dressed. Feeling her body under clothes is such an intense, erotic reminder of the body I'm only rarely (and then only quickly) allowed to enjoy...a body that her men get to enjoy whenever and for as long they like.

Or when she'll sit by me on the sofa in the evening before bed, dressed in her nightgown, and it will get hiked up enough that I can almost..but not quite...see the heaven between her legs. I'll always end up stroking my cock to that memory after she goes to bed!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next