Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:03 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Would the Hotwife enjoy being just one of Bull's many conquests?
It is our fantasy hope, I want a player to conquer and fuck my wife , have not done it yet 8%  8%  [ 9 ]
My wife is turned on by bad boy players and likes getting fucked by them, not jealous nor hurt 21%  21%  [ 24 ]
We do NOT like players and want exclusive intimate bulls instead 21%  21%  [ 24 ]
My wife would enjoy being a conquest, depending on the bull in particular; becoming just one of his girls. 41%  41%  [ 48 ]
None of the above 9%  9%  [ 11 ]
Total votes: 116
Unread postPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 1:52 am 
Virgin

My wife (actually Fiance, we're getting married next year) is a concubine to her boss (soon to be ex-boss) . He has an unbelievable amount of dominance over her mind. It angered me and made me jealous, but I have kind of become used to it and accepted the erotic appeal of being a cuck (though I dont want it to be permanent)
The thing that I dont understand is how he has such an influence.
First of all, he has a string of women, and fucks all of them to the knowledge of the others. But they dont get jealous, the ones who get jealous are discarded.
Then he dominates them more and more. I never thought my Betty would behave the way she does with him, but she is totally under his spell. I dont understand why she does not get offended by what he does.
Instead of getting offended, she gets insanely turned on. He made her get her close friend Frances to come and fuck him. Betty had to virtually seduce her for him, tell her stories and get her excited. The thing is, before he fucked her, he openly told Frances that she would be a notch in his belt, just one of his conquests,.. yet she still aaccepted that. He fucked Frances so perfectly that she kept on coming back for more. Betty herself gets aroused by all what he does. He made my darling betty lick his ass while he was fucking Frances. He made Frances give him a blowjob in while making out with my Betty.
He often demands that his concubines do not have any other men in their lives, during their affair. (cases like mine are an exception, where I agreed to be cucked, and he does not intend to break up my relationship, since we want to get married) He has a way of mixing extremely pleasurable sex acts (not BDSM, just very kinky and pleasurable) with some kind of odd but deep emotional bonding, that just endears girls to him. He always creampies Betty and treats her like his pet. She says she loves belonging to him.

The thing is that Betty says she LOVES being his conquest, his concubine, with him being somewhat emotionally unavailable and with her always on her toes to please him. She admitted to me that his "bad boy" promiscuous ways, turn her on, and she would be much less interested if he was a faithful nice guy like me. And yet, she has repeatedly told me that she could not imagine tolerating that behavior from me,.. If I even kiss another woman, she would be mad and it would threaten our relationship. Yet, she virtually thrives on knowing how her bull fucks other women with or without her... she loves him that way.
So all of us here are turned on my the same situation, and I have quit fighting my anger... but I would like to get more insight into her Hotwife psyche, from other HWs, cucks and Bulls here.
How come she is aroused by his promiscuiity? Why the double standard? How is it that he gets girls for sex so easily, and they dont mind sharing him, yet they would not want to share their main boyfriends or husbands?

Why would a woman enjoy so much, being a notch in a player's belt, knowing that he just wants to fuck her, add her to his list, then move on?
Any ideas please?

Can anyone share similar stories or experiences here and give some insight?

Unread postPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 12:01 pm 
2 Bit Whore

chris15 wrote:
Can anyone share similar stories or experiences here and give some insight?

There are a few other threads. Among others:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41775

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44555

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=42924

Unread postPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 1:13 pm 
2 Bit Whore

My wife wanted the experience of being with a Player, but she didn't want a long-term relationship, so I picked "My wife would enjoy being a conquest" as the closest, and she actually was his conquest. But after he fucked her three times, she had her fill, and she dumped him. He continued to pursue her, but the experience was what she wanted, not being part of his harem.

Unread postPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 6:38 pm 
Player

This is such s super hot and sexy scenario!!! :D Wow!!
I'd love to hear more details pls. Does the bull flaunt his women in front of you? Perhaps making out with them as you watch and wank?
I suspect your fiance has cuckquean tendencies. and she is very lustfully drawn to the alpha male bull that he is, whilst seeing you as a beta male who she would not lust for, but would just give vanilla love. Perhaps she wants to let out her inner kinky slut, in a no risk situation.

I am sure the denial and double standard , with her flaunting and taunting you about all the pleasure from various women, that her bull gets , and you cant get for yourself get gives you a super-hard on, thereby pleasing everyone'. Any stories?

Unread postPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:40 pm 
Experienced

I find this super sexy too. There are some guys who just get all the girls, and it is hard to understand why. This boss is a bit over the top, though. I have always been envious of those guys and that envy has turned into arousal.

As a bisexual, I love to be with men who have been with lots of others. I like it when they already have children or even grandchildren.

My wife had this toy boy, and she told me that he is poly and has several girlfriends and probably also boyfriends. I loved the idea! The funny thing is that this guy is far from being what people here imagine to be "alpha-males". Just a sometimes shy, 24 year old unemployed dude. While my wife was with him, I loved the idea that my wife is just one of many. My wife, however, did not want to think of that.

I would love it if my wife would find someone like your boss. I would then love to meet that boss just so that he knows that I am aware of everything thats going on and strongly approve. Probably a further ego boost for him and a huge turn on for me.

Unread postPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 12:47 pm 
Pervert

Congratulations on your coming marriage. You are lucky to get in on this at the start of your marriage and look to have many years of enjoying your wife's intense sex life in front of you. Does your wife plan on keeping her lover after the wedding. Would you like her too.

One often spoken desire that many later developing cucks have, mostly too late, is for the lover take her first after the wedding as a way to acknowledge your commitment to your wife's sexuality. He sounds like the type that would be willing to "give the bride away" like that. Any thoughts?

Unread postPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:41 pm 
Experienced

a good friend of mine is exactly this guy. We did the math one night, and he estimates that he has easily been with over 1000 women in the last 15 years.
My wife has been fucking him for almost 10 now, and its almost like hes doing it as a favor now, she meets him, rides his big cock, and leaves after about 30 mins of fucking. Its a huge turnon knowing his past, and how she's literally just one of his many many conquests.

Unread postPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:55 pm 
Experienced

Johor wrote:
Congratulations on your coming marriage. You are lucky to get in on this at the start of your marriage and look to have many years of enjoying your wife's intense sex life in front of you. Does your wife plan on keeping her lover after the wedding. Would you like her too.

One often spoken desire that many later developing cucks have, mostly too late, is for the lover take her first after the wedding as a way to acknowledge your commitment to your wife's sexuality. He sounds like the type that would be willing to "give the bride away" like that. Any thoughts?

As johor comments, for most cuckolds the wish comes too late, so if it is at all possible to arrange, then let the boss exercise droit de seigneur over your new wife and be the first to fuck her on her wedding day. Otherwise you would always regret not seizing the opportunity.

Unread postPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:05 pm 
2 Bit Whore

wannabecUKold wrote:
Johor wrote:

As johor comments, for most cuckolds the wish comes too late, so if it is at all possible to arrange, then let the boss exercise droit de seigneur over your new wife and be the first to fuck her on her wedding day. Otherwise you would always regret not seizing the opportunity.

I think the ideal situation would be to have a virgin girlfriend who would get fucked by another man before you get her; so that your first sexual experience with her would be sloppy seconds.

Unread postPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:46 pm 
Experienced

When my wife got started being a HW she wanted to be with a younger guys only. Her first few dates consisted of young 20-something guys. She didn’t even consider guys close to our age. One night we were hanging with some friends at a swingers club when this much older couple walked in. To our surprise almost every one of the wives or girlfriends had had sex with the older guy. Our group of friends we’re in the late 20’s to mid 30’s. The older couple was in their late 50’s. When the couple made their way over to our group all of the girls were fawning over the old guy name Ric. He literally had his pick of any girl that night. One of my friends told me how good the guy always fuck his wife. He was so good that he really didn’t like his wife vis.

All of the girls flirted with Ric but he had his eyes set on my wife. He tried hitting on my wife but she wouldn’t even flirt with him. I knew it wasn’t a chance in hell my wife would get with Ric’s old ass. I guess listening to her friends talk about how good Ric was in bed enticed my wife. That night we ended up in a hotel with Ric and his wife. Ric was better than advertised. He had my wife doing things I’ve never seen her so before. He was very very passionate in bed and he had a lot of stamina. One time my wife joked with Ric while he was on top of her. She said “slow down before your old ass have a heart attack “. Ric immediately slammed the hell out of her until my wife tapped out. I don’t know if my wife regretted saying that or what, but she never said it again. The next day when we got home all of my wife’s friend contacted her to ask her about her night with Ric. He didn’t have a gigantic cock. He wasn’t extremely handsome or very rich. He wasn’t a bad boy. So I can’t understand why all of my wife’s friend are extremely attracted to him. But you can count my wife to one of dozens of wives Ric has fucked.

Unread postPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:36 am 
Experienced

You say,

"I have kind of become used to it and accepted the erotic appeal of being a cuck (though I dont want it to be permanent)"

Well.. in my experience you have an issue here, she may regardless of your thoughts on the subject want to continue with him or another. It appears your marrying this lady knowing what she likes as I did with my wife, you have two options you can accept it or walk away.

It sounds harsh but she is who she is and likes what she likes so you need to decide and talk to her, but be warned she may tell you what you want to hear or it may not be what you want to hear but if its honest and truthful then fine your decision.

I would suggest in marrying her you are accepting her as she is and that he is dominant to YOU too and should that happen your accepting you are a cuck. Should you choose to in my view to continue then he must be invited to your wedding and he must be invited to be the first one to fuck your new wife, as a cuck he should be invited by you to take her on her wedding day before you touch her sexually.

if you think she will change your wrong I thought the same, but my wife has gone onto be owned by a dominate man into BDSM and freely submits to him, he has several other girls we know about far from putting her off she has and still does enjoy submitting to him fully, she has played with one of his girls she said she didn't like that but it didn't appear that way to me.

He told me about his desire to fuck her ass, something she doesn't do but last time we met he called me in and said she has something to tell you, reluctantly she said "sir wants to fuck me up the ass", I just looked at her stunned... then said is that what you want? she just paused and said "if that's what sir wants to do"

In front of me he lubed her ass then pushed himself into her and pounded her for a long time up her ass, I was shocked she had agreed to this even though ive been a cuck for 34 years.

She later and after a shower redressed then after another good fucking removed her suspenders, I was called again, I always said I would NEVER do this but he told me "cuck lick my cum from your wife" She lay there and just added and if you pleasure me well you will wear my suspenders afterwards. I did as I was told and actually enjoyed it such is the power of a dominate male.

The choice is yours but you either walk away now or become a married cuck and accept this. There is no such thing as "I don't want it to be permanent"

Unread postPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:00 am 
2 Bit Whore

tractorman2 wrote:
I would suggest in marrying her you are accepting her as she is and that he is dominant to YOU too and should that happen your accepting you are a cuck. Should you choose to in my view to continue then he must be invited to your wedding and he must be invited to be the first one to fuck your new wife, as a cuck he should be invited by you to take her on her wedding day before you touch her sexually.

Though that may be a fantasy for many and a reality for some, it is out of bounds for others. There is never any 'MUST' in this arena.

Unread postPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:23 am 
Experienced

Cuckolds can be so lucky

Unread postPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:06 pm 
Player

As a man who only recently accepted his arousal being cuckolded, I say to you the question to ask isnt how or why women are drawn to this man ,but what is it in you that accepts and perhaps is aroused by her devotion to this man. Know when this man disappears from her view there will be others. If you can live with that thought or perhaps even admit it arouses you, then move forward.
I did and it has opened a new way of thinking and sharing with my wife. If he is Sir to her, then he is Sir to me.
petey

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:46 pm 
Virgin

isinlarsa wrote:
My wife wanted the experience of being with a Player, but she didn't want a long-term relationship, so I picked "My wife would enjoy being a conquest" as the closest, and she actually was his conquest. But after he fucked her three times, she had her fill, and she dumped him. He continued to pursue her, but the experience was what she wanted, not being part of his harem.

I would love to hear from her experience, what it is that made her want him, and if his promiscuous past made your wife lust for him even more than she would have, thanks

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:51 pm 
Virgin

maxbud wrote:
This is such s super hot and sexy scenario!!! :D Wow!!
I'd love to hear more details pls. Does the bull flaunt his women in front of you? Perhaps making out with them as you watch and wank?
I suspect your fiance has cuckquean tendencies. and she is very lustfully drawn to the alpha male bull that he is, whilst seeing you as a beta male who she would not lust for, but would just give vanilla love. Perhaps she wants to let out her inner kinky slut, in a no risk situation.

I am sure the denial and double standard , with her flaunting and taunting you about all the pleasure from various women, that her bull gets , and you cant get for yourself get gives you a super-hard on, thereby pleasing everyone'. Any stories?

Yes maxbud, it seems to me that she is a kind of cuckqueen for him. When she tells me about him, she gushes over how beautiful the other women are and how sexy and masculine he is. She loves watching him dominate and seduce other women. He is her boss, though they have been reducing the work relationship. I dont get to see her with him much so most of the other women happen when I am not there. Betty often shows me pictures. I dont like being humiliated, and I dont like pussy denial, but I find myself aroused by the fact that she is such a slut for him. I am conflicted, and the conflict is annoying

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:00 pm 
Virgin

Bartleby wrote:
I find this super sexy too. There are some guys who just get all the girls, and it is hard to understand why. This boss is a bit over the top, though. I have always been envious of those guys and that envy has turned into arousal.

As a bisexual, I love to be with men who have been with lots of others. I like it when they already have children or even grandchildren.

My wife had this toy boy, and she told me that he is poly and has several girlfriends and probably also boyfriends. I loved the idea! The funny thing is that this guy is far from being what people here imagine to be "alpha-males". Just a sometimes shy, 24 year old unemployed dude. While my wife was with him, I loved the idea that my wife is just one of many. My wife, however, did not want to think of that.

I would love it if my wife would find someone like your boss. I would then love to meet that boss just so that he knows that I am aware of everything thats going on and strongly approve. Probably a further ego boost for him and a huge turn on for me.

Thanks bartleby, that is the exact kind of thing that he likes. To be clear, he is HER boss, not MY boss. I would not want anyone close to me to be fucking betty. Unlike your wife's boytoy, this bossman is a super alpha male. Lots of money, super confident cassanova. If Betty were knew you, she would probably love to get your wife to join his harem. They would likely discuss their sexual episodes with him, threesomes and so, in front of you in a dismissive way, as though your opinion did not matter. Though betty would need to be very sure that you are a cuck, before she would open up. She would not like to offend or disrespect you. One thing you would all agree on is that her boss "deserves" your wife's pussy and worship, whereas you dont deserve the same from other women,. She seems to feel that the alpha males deserve all the pussy, and that cucks like me and you should actually not imagine or expect to get much pussy.. to her it would not "feel right" for me or you to have a harem. This kinda annoys me but I still get aroused.
Could you describe what it was that made your wife so hot for her boytoy? And would your wife like to be knowingly used as one of my Wife's BF's main concubines, having her own schduled days with the "king" and mingling with other sexy concubines?

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:04 pm 
Virgin

danyg wrote:
a good friend of mine is exactly this guy. We did the math one night, and he estimates that he has easily been with over 1000 women in the last 15 years.
My wife has been fucking him for almost 10 now, and its almost like hes doing it as a favor now, she meets him, rides his big cock, and leaves after about 30 mins of fucking. Its a huge turnon knowing his past, and how she's literally just one of his many many conquests.

Awesome! I am sure your wife is liek my betty. Please tell me more, I want to understand her mind and compare to Betty's. Does your wife love the idea of being his conquest, or is it you who gets turned on by it? What is it about him that gets your wife's pussy wet so much for 10 years?

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:11 pm 
Virgin

tractorman2 wrote:
You say,

"I have kind of become used to it and accepted the erotic appeal of being a cuck (though I dont want it to be permanent)"

Well.. in my experience you have an issue here, she may regardless of your thoughts on the subject want to continue with him or another. It appears your marrying this lady knowing what she likes as I did with my wife, you have two options you can accept it or walk away.

It sounds harsh but she is who she is and likes what she likes so you need to decide and talk to her, but be warned she may tell you what you want to hear or it may not be what you want to hear but if its honest and truthful then fine your decision.

if you think she will change your wrong I thought the same, but my wife has gone onto be owned by a dominate man into BDSM and freely submits to him, he has several other girls we know about far from putting her off she has and still does enjoy submitting to him fully, she has played with one of his girls she said she didn't like that but it didn't appear that way to me.

He told me about his desire to fuck her ass, something she doesn't do but last time we met he called me in and said she has something to tell you, reluctantly she said "sir wants to fuck me up the ass", I just looked at her stunned... then said is that what you want? she just paused and said "if that's what sir wants to do"

In front of me he lubed her ass then pushed himself into her and pounded her for a long time up her ass, I was shocked she had agreed to this even though ive been a cuck for 34 years.

She later and after a shower redressed then after another good fucking removed her suspenders, I was called again, I always said I would NEVER do this but he told me "cuck lick my cum from your wife" She lay there and just added and if you pleasure me well you will wear my suspenders afterwards. I did as I was told and actually enjoyed it such is the power of a dominate male.

The choice is yours but you either walk away now or become a married cuck and accept this. There is no such thing as "I don't want it to be permanent"

Yes Tractorman, thanks for the comments. I actually dont want this to be permanent. I get aroused by imagining her in his arms and imagining him getting kissed and fucked by many sexy women. But I also wish I could be him. I guess I am living out my fantasy like a porn movie. I separate this sexual fetish, from my main marital life. I would not want another man to dominate our lives. Having a long term cuckolding situation sounds dangerous and does not appeal to me. In your situation, I am sure you found what you wanted and a woman to give it to you. I am still conflicted.
If I have to accept permanent cuckolding as her husband, then I will likely not marry her. I agree that I might be naive and she may cheat on me behind my back. Thats why I need advice from y'all to understand her appetite and where this is likely to go.
She assures me that it is a phase and she wants to get it out of her system. I wonder if I can trust that

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:21 pm 
Virgin

bltn1966 wrote:
When my wife got started being a HW she wanted to be with a younger guys only. Her first few dates consisted of young 20-something guys. She didn’t even consider guys close to our age. One night we were hanging with some friends at a swingers club when this much older couple walked in. To our surprise almost every one of the wives or girlfriends had had sex with the older guy. Our group of friends we’re in the late 20’s to mid 30’s. The older couple was in their late 50’s. When the couple made their way over to our group all of the girls were fawning over the old guy name Ric. He literally had his pick of any girl that night. One of my friends told me how good the guy always fuck his wife. He was so good that he really didn’t like his wife vis.

All of the girls flirted with Ric but he had his eyes set on my wife. He tried hitting on my wife but she wouldn’t even flirt with him. I knew it wasn’t a chance in hell my wife would get with Ric’s old ass. I guess listening to her friends talk about how good Ric was in bed enticed my wife. That night we ended up in a hotel with Ric and his wife. Ric was better than advertised. He had my wife doing things I’ve never seen her so before. He was very very passionate in bed and he had a lot of stamina. One time my wife joked with Ric while he was on top of her. She said “slow down before your old ass have a heart attack “. Ric immediately slammed the hell out of her until my wife tapped out. I don’t know if my wife regretted saying that or what, but she never said it again. The next day when we got home all of my wife’s friend contacted her to ask her about her night with Ric. He didn’t have a gigantic cock. He wasn’t extremely handsome or very rich. He wasn’t a bad boy. So I can’t understand why all of my wife’s friend are extremely attracted to him. But you can count my wife to one of dozens of wives Ric has fucked.

I wish you could explain more what is it that made old Ric fuck your wife, and how she enjoyed being his slut among others. like your wife likes the domination ?

For Betty, the BF has a way of entering a woman's mind. he makes her have multiple orgasms and makes her say all sorts of things from extremely erotic and very submissive positions. He handcuffed her to the bed and fingered her nearly to an orgasm and was kissing her super sensitve ear and whispering things iinto her , which she repeated loudly while approaching orgasm. The domination and naugtiness turned her on even more, and her another woman was sitting in the same room and masturbating naked while watching this scene. It is as though the scene was maent to seduce both women even more.
she said things like " yes, .. please use me, I am yours ,.. your slut, your pet" , "make me do what you want" "keep me among your girls, I want us to serve you" . Somehow this all turns her on more and also makes the other voyeur women lust after him , when they see how much he dominates betty.
For some reason, they find it amusing to vocal these sexy or silly things that he makes them say or do. They dont get offended.
I think they are curious to be dominated and used like sluts or concubines and kind of feel a solidarity and assurance when they see that other women are being treated like that as well. It is weird but very sexy.

He does the dominant thing that shocks betty and makes her pussy gush very wet, then he follows up with slow deep loooong french kissing in a loving embrace. Somehow the hot and cold mix makes her go crazy for him. I wonder if she is addicted to the high

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:12 pm 
Experienced

Yes, my wife has been a "conquest" for a few pilots in the airline industry, since she is an international flight attendant, and I am proud of her for allowing herself that freedom to act out her fantasies that she had held secretly since her college days for something like this opportunity (at least that is what I found out after many years of being married to my former "conservative," but now "hotwife" Amy). I have referenced one of her partners as her "bull pilot" (he was a 38 yr old divorced man, 6"1", athletic, and very endowed...with no lack of confidence or testosterone in him). This pilot actually used to work with Amy for about 3 years on their international routes, but she never fooled around with him back then, although she had a sexual draw to him and knew he was known for sleeping with other hot flight attendants on extended layovers who quietly bragged to other FA co-workers about his powerful skills in bed. When he left her airline, it was about 8 months before Amy and I decided to experiment with this lifestyle...so it was not a surprise that she called him up to "chat" and that is when she eventually told him over the phone about our new "open marital arrangement." Amy actually felt "honored" and "valued" to be able to attract such a man...because she knew how gorgeous the other FA's were who he had chosen to sleep with in the past. He and I fully respect each other, but it is obvious that he is much more of a testosterone driven man who Amy enjoys being intimate with. I have watched them together only once (when I first met him in Fort Lauderdale), but after that they began seeing each other occasionally when it worked for her and him... He has always stayed within the boundaries we all agreed on...and that's important.

I still remember that first time they were together when I saw another side of my wife...that of being submissive to his influence--she seemed to like his more "energetic" and "sexy rough" type of love making which was different from me...and I'm ok with that. It was that night when I realized what intense "sexual lust" could look like and sound like between two people...and it was beautiful. I remember waking up the next morning in that hotel room, hours after he had left just before 2 am, and hearing the bed-side radio play softly a chill/jazzy type of song that really hit me strongly...and erotically while Amy was sleeping soundly next to me under the blanket, still naked and exhausted but very pleasured from a sexually active night with her bull pilot friend. I later found out the name of that song was, "Changing" on an album of "Cosmic Chill Lounge, Vol. 2" which had a powerful phrase in it: "Something's changing in my mind..." and boy did that touch my soul deeply, knowing that "something had really changed" in our minds and in our marital vows to safely fulfill each other's fantasies and needs, etc. I recall the scent in the new hotel suite combined with her friend's cologne still lingering in her hair. We had crossed that line -- my wife was now experiencing these new erotic, taboo and sensual evenings together with her pilot friend as well as with a few other selected men she had played with in our swinger group of trusted friends...it was overwhelming...but oh so erotic to me as her Stag/cuck husband to lay there quietly and listen to this song!

That morning, I wanted to tell so many people about our new way of living as a couple with my attractive wife enjoying her new freedom, pleasures and variety of experimenting safely in a non-monogamous marriage we both agreed to and wanted to try. That was seven years ago now...still can't forget those initial feelings. Thanks Amy for trusting me...for experimenting to see if you would enjoy this unique lifestyle together. There have been things we've talked through, emotional feelings, fears and concerns, but we seem to find ways to resolve and grow from those moments. I don't think Amy really ever regrets at least trying this lifestyle...she still enjoys her sexual freedom as a married woman and I don't see that ending anytime soon. I love our open communication and non-judgmental respect we have for each other. Jim.

Our posts are only for adults 21+

Unread postPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 5:07 am 
Experienced

chris15 wrote:
tractorman2 wrote:
You say,

Yes Tractorman, thanks for the comments. I actually dont want this to be permanent. I get aroused by imagining her in his arms and imagining him getting kissed and fucked by many sexy women. But I also wish I could be him. I guess I am living out my fantasy like a porn movie. I separate this sexual fetish, from my main marital life. I would not want another man to dominate our lives. Having a long term cuckolding situation sounds dangerous and does not appeal to me. In your situation, I am sure you found what you wanted and a woman to give it to you. I am still conflicted.
If I have to accept permanent cuckolding as her husband, then I will likely not marry her. I agree that I might be naive and she may cheat on me behind my back. Thats why I need advice from y'all to understand her appetite and where this is likely to go.
She assures me that it is a phase and she wants to get it out of her system. I wonder if I can trust that

Hi Chris15,

I do know what you mean and that was why I replied, what I said was based on our experience, your sounds sort of similar, at the risk of going on and on this is what I suspect may happen as happened to me to give you an idea,

I met my wife to be as a 16 yo virgin she was untouched, it took months for her to surrender her virginity to me, I didn't mind the wait however shortly she went out with a man in his mid 30s whom she had fancied since she was at school topless in his car she went to full fill the fantasy of having him enter her as she had dreamed and planned as a schoolgirl then bottled going further. He knew her age as she used to flirt with him in her school uniform they had kissed but no more before this evening. She phoned and told me immediately of this mistake. I forgave her she assured me as I entered her wet body the following night this was a one off and now the fantasy was over and completed.

I believed her and as my interest in her was more than sex forgave her.

Aged 17 came another confession whilst on holiday had been laid properly this time whilst drunk she burst into tears telling me, I stopped the car on the way back from the airport and made love to her to reassure her and I found I also liked the thought of what she had done. We talked a lot about this and she was 100% certain that was it and we started looking at getting married and to now plan a life together.

Married at 18 she became a young normal wife as you fiancé will. Having done this it was now out of her system as she said, she didn't like it anyway, my view at the time was she has had her fun and she was entitled as a young girl to do so, her parent's had been very strict with her and now in the 80s society didn't accept messing about anyway soon followed our first child.

As women do upon this arrival her energies were channelled towards our child our sex wasn't as regular as she was often very tired, I messed a bit with a friend of hers who I couldn't resist in her skin tight jeans, small pert teenage breasts she would sit on my knee at work and id feel her up but didn't really want to fuck her as I had a ring on my finger and commitments to our family.

In her 20s my best friend who we used to go out and holiday with, with his wife and kids made no secret he would like to bed my wife, I knew she wouldn't not a chance we now had 2 children and she was wrapped in normal mummy stuff and had a job too. Over a long period he kept mentioning this, I accept over time I liked the idea and mentioned it to my wife...she didn't and was disgusted. Having mentioned it a few times to her over a long period I knew sometimes she got physically turned on by the idea but mainly got angry and sometimes didn't speak to me for days and was upset at the suggestion and suggested I didn't love her wanting her to do this.

I reviewed my warped idea knowing this was wrong but after constant suggestions from him which increased to would you like to see me fuck her? I grew to like the idea to see if she would as much as anything. He was confident he could seduce my wife, he said she was ready and very seducable I knew different who knew my wife best me or him?

I finally agreed as I wanted to shut him up but also to see if she would and how far she might allow this I still knew this was a no, no and would end in disaster.

We made a plan and on the day fuelled by booze he made his move, over a hour or so I noticed he was stroking her leg, she wasn't objecting and that night I watched stunned as he seduced my wife laid her on the settee and fucked her finishing off filling her. At no stage did she put up any objection. I was shocked but knew I had liked the experience, the fall out from this didn't come. Soon I was allowing him more access to my wife and knew he had fucked her several times, she would say he had been out with him or he had been around but not fully what they had done but he told me.

She then made a mistake maybe more on purpose she told me by text she was going back to his house one night for some fun was I ok with this? as much as an admission as I had received from her before.

In the bust up that followed as she that night really pissed me off trying to deny sending the text and denied being with him she only caved in when shown the text and told her other details he had told me. She confessed she had been having an affair on and off for several years with him preceding the time I had first watched them.

Desperate to save her marriage she confessed to quite a bit. I took from this heated argument but also calm admissions over the following days that what she liked was this,

Me she said she loved me and all we had together,
the thrill and excitement of being naughty
the risk that she may get caught by me
the feeling she felt having been naughty making me my tea feeling his cum leaking out of her, the kink that I didn't smell him on her,
the feel of a different man on her skin
speaking to his wife on holiday who sat with me as he quickly fucked her in our room, then fucking me later
learning more about sex from an experienced lover
the naughtiness whilst appearing a normal married wife and mother
she also confessed she got a buzz out of being viewed by friends and family as just normal but inside, her head full of kinky ideas

The only gap in our life when she hadn't played around was between 19 and 24 however keen to tell all she confessed that between having babies over this period she had an affair with her driving instructor what really pissed me was she would have a lesson with him fondling her and more, then she would pay him for the lesson! Then he would tell her what she had to practice for the next lesson and what to wear. She said if I was there she would go in her normal jeans, if I wasn't a skirt and suspenders wondering if I would notice if I got back first, I didn't.

In my thoughts over the next few weeks I didn't move out or kick her out, she offered to leave and suffer the hugh embarrassment and humiliation of this coming out, however I liked her in a way having fun but knew I had to control this aspect of her, whilst she pleaded she wouldn't do this again I knew she would eventually just hid it better.

I therefore decided to accept what she liked and who she was but have more control and I also loved her and our family her plays were only a small part of what we had together.

I am a cuck however this doesn't have to mean being less of a man, once you've accepted your lady likes fun you accept that or don't marry her. However being a cuck doesn't mean that you cant and wont as we have, have a lovely life together, we are best friends do everything together are open and honest and in love more than ever before. But inside have a common interest hence I am a cuck.

Being a cuck hasn't affected our normal lives together we have forged a successful friendship, careers and success in life by being together. I am remanded daily of my status as a cuck by my wearing of a CB and knickers but there is a lot more to our marriage than this.

The point I am trying to get across is this, I suspect if you don't like what your fiancé is doing or may do long term and think she will stop I don't see that as happening but as she is your fiancé you must have a lot more in common that just him in your life you need to speak to her.

Unread postPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:05 am 
2 Bit Whore

chris15 wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

I would love to hear from her experience, what it is that made her want him, and if his promiscuous past made your wife lust for him even more than she would have, thanks

When she was 44, my wife came to me and said she wanted to date other men. We had been monogamous through out our marriage, but I had had open relationships before and was turned on by the thought of my wife with another man. We had agreed when we married that each of us had a “free pass” should we choose to use it. I told her that her that dating other men was okay with me, but I wanted to know what was happening.

For a while, nothing happened. Then, when our daughter and I returned from visiting family out-of-town, she said that we had to talk about sex. I said, "We talk about sex all the time." She replied, "no, I mean we need to talk about that I had sex with another man while you were gone." It was like I had been punched in the stomach. I actually felt faint, as I was flooded with emotions. But, I realized that one of the strongest emotions I was feeling was sexual arousal at the thought that another man had actually fucked my wife. Obviously, I asked her to tell me about it.

She didn't want to tell me the details of her tryst, but she said he was a co-worker, who had a reputation as a "Player". She wouldn't identify him, but I figured out that it was a man she worked with named Rob, who she had introduced me to at the previous year's office Christmas party. He had a reputation for seducing the attractive married women at their work.

It appears that, having made the decision that she wanted to try sex with other men before she got older, she wanted to pick someone who was really good at sex; so indeed his promiscuous past led her to picking him for her first extramarital affair.

Weirdly enough though, after he fucked her three times, she dumped him and moved on to other men. She spoke disparagingly of him and referred to him as a "male slut". He continued to pursue her, and tried to get back into her good graces, but to no avail. She didn't want anything more to do with him; but he was left lusting after her. Even her best friend (who was also a co-worker of both of them) tried to get them to make up; but she wouldn't have anything to do with him past how they had to as co-workers. (BTW, I later discovered that he also fucked her best friend -- who was also a married woman.)

Unread postPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:19 am 
Experienced

My wife is typically the initiator on everything, unless I plan something. I haven't seen anyone really seduce her, though I'd like to.

Unread postPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:41 am 
Virgin

very interesting story ...

a part of this, if you want to dominate your gf, do it. It's simple, just to say you don't have to see him anymore and you have to fuck only with me.

if you're rich and smart enough, you can be confident that if she goes away you will find other woman to fuck. if you're that confident probably she will obey you, if she doesn't obey it will mean that she don't make you happy and fulfill your desire so that's no reason to waste time on her instead that on one other.

Imho, this is a good way to "dominate" women.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=50456