I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
yloduck
Virgin

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by yloduck » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:43 pm

Good to know you and your lovely wife (and baby!) are safe, amigo.

That's what's important.

edit: Hugs to your friends and family who've had such a rough time lately. ;)

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:45 am

Nothing like Sunday morning

It’s almost 10:00 and my wife is still asleep, so I’ve got some time to update. I worked out of town all week, and have to head back tomorrow. It’s a real mess up north. I feel horrible for the many that have lost everything. It’s unbelievable how devastating the Camp fire has been. When you look at this state’s politics, taxes, ‘progressive’ mindset, and natural disasters, it really makes me wonder why I still choose to live here. The problem is, where in the hell would I go? California is home. With the amount of hours I had to work, I hardly had time to chat with my wife during the week.

One night last week I was hoping we might play a little over the phone, but I could tell she wasn’t up for it, so the game was quickly put to the side. She has a doctor’s appointment at the end of the month and we’re supposed to be able to hear the heartbeat. We’re both very excited for this step. I can’t wait to see her when she’s 8-months pregnant and her stomach and tits are both huge.

I’ve been wondering how her being pregnant might change the game, or even stop it all together. But I think the biggest change is that we play more sporadically. For example, on a different night this week, she was feeling very emotional, very vulnerable. It killed me that I wasn’t there. I was tempted to suggest that she go to Wade’s place, but then I thought better of it and didn’t make the suggestion. This games hard enough and I don’t need them making that close of a connection… but then again, maybe it’s already too late to stop that type of connection. Maybe they already have it. They’ve been fucking for what, over a year now. They’ve shared a lot of experiences together.

I did get my angst meter revved up this week though. On Friday night, my wife went on a date with her boyfriend to see a local high school play. A mutual friend of theirs has high school age kids and one of them was performing in a school play, so she invited Wade and my wife to go and support the school and her kid in the play. I got a text while I was traveling home with a picture of her and Wade. She was dressed casually in jeans and was wearing a heavy pull over sweater. She was also wearing a ball cap with a logo from the school. Damn she looked good. I think what pegged my angst meter was this was just a casual date. You know, like any normal couple might do. The date wasn’t a sexual one, it was just a casual, fun thing to do. So many times, when we’ve played the game, the goal of the game was to end up watching her have sex. But in this case, she was simply out on a date to a local school play. She wasn’t going down on him between the seats. They were looking and acting like a normal couple. I felt a heavy blanket of angst and jealousy all evening. It was awesome.

Now, the date eventually did lead to sex. They got home late Friday night. I had been home for a couple of hours when they got home. My wife greeted me with a deep kiss and then pushed me back on the couch and gave me an amazing BJ. After a week, I didn’t last long. She swallowed all and buttoned my pants back up. I feel so self-conscious about having my dick out when Wade is around. It’s fucking embarrassing. I mean hell, I think his fingers are almost the same size as my dick. But I’m not about to turn down a BJ, so I dealt with the humiliation. Wade didn’t say anything, and to be honest, I doubt he even thought about it. But I did.

We all sat on the couch and talked about the fires and about all the things going on over the last week. My wife brought us each a beer and then while we were still talking, she undid Wade’s pants enough so free his cock. He was already nearly erect, so it didn’t take but a moment for him to be at full staff. Wade pulled her jeans down to her knees and then pulled her onto him so that her back was against his chest. He slowly worked his cock into her pussy while she was catching me up on a few news events from her own job. She paused every now and again as his cock penetrated her, but soon enough he was sliding in and out of her easily. It fucking blew my mind. They were both seated so that they were facing me. They only had their clothes removed enough so that he could get his cock inside of her. They were both looking at me and we were still talking about the previous week’s events. Again, the casualness struck me.

I could see his veiny cock as it penetrated her. When he pulled out, I could see her pussy gripping him like it didn’t want to release him. I could see how much his member stretched her. I know I don’t do that to her. When we have sex, it feels like liquid velvet (a term I’ve stolen). To me, her pussy still feels amazing, but it’s a very different feel now than it used to be. I slide in with no effort on her part. My cock feels a slight touch around the skin, and a heat when I’m inside her, but I don’t feel that tightness like I did when we were first married. Now, she can grip me damn hard when she want’s to, but she rarely does. She knows I like the loose, warm feeling.

On another note. My wife and Bennett’s girlfriend, Ryann, have continued to text and talk on the phone. They’ve been growing closer and closer as friends, but that’s probably all it will be, just good friends. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy that my wife is making close friends, but my imagination can’t help but be disappointed that more isn’t soon coming. Bennett, Ryann, and Wade are all coming over this afternoon/evening for dinner and to just hang out. Ryann offered to cook, so it should be a fun evening.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:40 pm

Hmmmm........, keeping my fingers crossed. :D Would it be possible for you to let us know about the conversation over phone when she felt vulnerable and emotional? No pressure,Ky, if it was too personal,then no problem.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:06 am

Thief! :)

Feel free to use "liquid velvet" all you want! No acknowledgement of ownership, copyright, service/trademark is necessary.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:46 am

Knock knock, update pending.(Nothing like Sunday evening sir,if you ask me.) :P But take your time, if you are working out of town this week too.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:47 am

Ky_Da wrote:
He slowly worked his cock into her pussy while she was catching me up on a few news events from her own job. She paused every now and again as his cock penetrated her, but soon enough he was sliding in and out of her easily. It fucking blew my mind. They were both seated so that they were facing me. They only had their clothes removed enough so that he could get his cock inside of her. They were both looking at me and we were still talking about the previous week’s events. Again, the casualness struck me.
THAT is hot! It would have blown my mind too!

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:42 am

desertsub wrote:
Ky_Da wrote:
He slowly worked his cock into her pussy while she was catching me up on a few news events from her own job. She paused every now and again as his cock penetrated her, but soon enough he was sliding in and out of her easily. It fucking blew my mind. They were both seated so that they were facing me. They only had their clothes removed enough so that he could get his cock inside of her. They were both looking at me and we were still talking about the previous week’s events. Again, the casualness struck me.
THAT is hot! It would have blown my mind too!
Completely agree.There was something about their whole date which I found way hotter than any of their liaisons before.Maybe it was the non-sexual date with a romantic tinge,the casual familiarity of it all. Would have been hotter still had it been middle of the week,with Ky away.Jaimmee seems to have no self-control around Wade any more.Thats HOT. But I also believe Ky did the right thing by not asking Jaimee to go to Wade's during her vulnerable moment. That might have taken their connection to a whole new level .

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:36 pm

Last night was an evening of highs and lows and everything in between.

We had a nice, enjoyable evening with friends. Wade, Bennett and Ryann were all there, the food was great, the beer was plentiful, and there was a lot of easy, laidback conversation. However, at a certain point, I could tell that my wife and Ryann were in an intense discussion, but I couldn’t hear what was being said. Then Bennett and Ryann went to the extra bedroom for some privacy, and my wife sat next to me.

“She knows we’re not telling her about something important,” my wife said, referring to Ryann not knowing that her boyfriend has gotten up to some interesting sexual activities with my wife. “I told her that I Bennett needs to be the one to tell her—she didn’t appreciate that very much…”

I listened to try and hear any conversation coming from the other room, but they’d shut the door and all was quiet. Wade looked as uncomfortable as we did, and after about 15-minutes, he excused himself and left. I know my wife has felt a lot of weight about keeping this secret from Ryann. They’ve become good friends, but my wife has fucked Bennett a number of times, including a threesome with Wade. Another 15-minutes or so passed and they finally came out. Ryann didn’t look happy and Bennett looked out of sorts as well. It was, well, really awkward.

Ryann was very curt as she grabbed her jacket. On her way out, she said, “Thank you for a nice evening. I need to go.” She said it quickly and didn’t make eye contact with anyone. Bennett apologized and followed her out the door. It felt awful after they left. We had been having a very nice evening, and then it all crashed and burned.

A flurry of texting broke out as we were getting ready for bed. Ryann text my wife apologizing for the abrupt exit, my wife in return apologized for keeping a secret, but saying that she felt it was more for Bennett to tell than her. Ryan said she understood, but also said she needed some time. Bennett text us both and also apologized for the ruined evening. As we laid in bed and talked about the evening, we had to admit, that something like this was bound to happen—it was only a matter of time. We were hoping that we could just be a close group of friends. We all very much did enjoy hanging out together without some swinging scene breaking out. It was nice to have a group of friends that felt comfortable coming to our house like that. I liked that any one of them felt comfortable enough to open the fridge and grab a beer without asking permission every time. I don’t know the extent of what was said between Bennett and his girlfriend—or who knows, now maybe ex-girlfriend, but I’m sure she got most of the picture.

After those events, we really didn’t feel ‘aroused’, so we just chatted for a while. Then I had an idea. I knew I was playing with fire with what I was about to do, but the idea excited me something fierce, and I had to do it. I pulled my wife close to my chest and spooned her. Then I pushed my right hand down until it basically cupped her pussy—Trump style, hehe.

She squirmed around for a second until I said, “Bear with me, I want to try something.” I nestled my middle finger between the folds of her pussy lips, and lightly moved my finger up and down, “I want you to imagine you and me on a beach. Nobody is around. You’re naked and lying on a large towel. The sun is out, but it’s not too hot. I went on describing the best beach sex scene I could picture in my head. This sex scene was between her and I. It was passionate and loving and the sex was incredible.

I asked her what she thought, how did she feel. She replied with a light, exhaling hum. I could feel a slight bit of moisture at the tip of my middle finger. I then paused for a moment and then said, “Now imagine the same scene, only instead of me… Wade approaches. He’s not wearing anything and you can see his massive cock hanging between his legs. He hardens in your grasp and soon he has it buried deep into your pussy. Picture looking down. You can see his wide cock penetrating you, your tits bounce at each impact…” I continued to rub my finger lightly along her slit, but I had already gotten the answer to my hypothesis. As soon as I started telling her to imagine Wade’s cock in her pussy, I felt a flood of her wetness against my finger. It took only seconds and soon all of my fingers were coated. She pulled on my arm to increase the pressure as she rode my hand to orgasm.

I relaxed and laid back onto the pillow. Yeah, that’s about what I expected. It didn’t take my wife long to figure out what I was up to, but I could tell she was still worried because she asked, “Are you alright, Ky? I didn’t mean—”

“—I’m fine,” I cut her off, “I was just curious. You did exactly what I asked for,” she turned toward me and I knew she wanted more of an explanation, “We’ve been playing this game for a little while now, but even though it’s just a game, your body reacts. We’ve trained your mind and body to want other men more than me.”

“But that’s what you wanted, right?” she asked. I could see worry in her face.

“Yeah, it is—you’ve been almost perfect,” I assured her the best I could. “Tonight just made me think again on the consequences of the game sometimes. Ryann and Bennett might breakup because of the game, Bennett may need to disassociate himself with us if he ever hopes to have a real relationship with someone. And just like you’re more tuned in sexually to Wade, and probably Bennet, than to me, my own wiring’s been changed because I get off—I get off more watching you fuck other guys that I do when you’re with me,” I exhaled, finally having admitted something I’ve been thinking about for a while. “How fucked up am I? I’d rather watch my wife fuck other guys that fuck her myself…”

My wife laughed lightly at me—this wasn’t the reaction I was expecting, “That might be true occasionally, but not always,” she said, “After you had worn the cage for a week, you would have tackled a heard of elephants to have sex with me.”

The thought struck me and made me think, “That’s true,” I had to confess. And she was right. I was going to have sex with her no matter what. I didn’t care about Wade or Bennett, or anyone else at that moment. I just wanted her. “Chalk one up for the cage,” I joked sarcastically.

She game me a knowing smile, “You fight so hard against something you want so desperately.”

“What do you mean?”

She ran her hand through my hair, “You know exactly what I mean. You’ve fantasized about these sexual experiences for years, you spend hours writing about them, and you analyze everything down to the smallest details. I know you’re desperate to suck my boyfriend’s cock—and it’s okay, cuck-boy. I’m willing to share.”

I couldn’t help the laugh that escaped me, “Fucking evil woman. You’re projecting your fantasies on me. You’re the desperate one to have me suck his cock.”

She laughed, “Oh right,” she said, “that last bit was more for me… but if we’re talking about rewiring your brain, I want to rewire yours to enjoy sucking my boyfriend’s cock. I want you to start to salivate when I show you a picture of his beautiful cock.” She shivered from the thought and I could see that she very much liked that idea.

“You don’t worry about us being ‘rewired’? I mean, what we do now is fun, but what if we keep playing like this. How will we be in say, two years from now… five years from now?”

She was silent for a long moment, “I think about that,” she admitted, “Actually, I’m having my own crisis of conscience right now. I might have lost a new friend because of the game, and that makes me sad.”

“That’s exactly what I mean,” I said, “we think we can control all of it, or at least work our way through the problems that come up, but there are always going to be risks; there are always going to be things out of our control.”

“True, but that can be said about anything. Do we stop doing everything just because there’s risk? Do you stop going to work because you could be hit by a car, do you never go into the ocean again because there are sharks? Life happens, Ky.” Fuck, she had a point there. I laid there and thought about that for a while. She spoke again, “I like fulfilling each other’s fantasies… I’ve told you this before, and it’s more true now than ever. I used to get a thrill out of thinking of myself as your slutty little wife, but in the beginning, I would think that, but not really believe it. At some point that changed, though. Now… now I really do think of myself as a slut… and I like it. I think about fucking other guys all the time. I love teasing you, I love seeing your reaction, and I love the freedom to think about that kind of thing.”

By the end of her explanation, she had me ready to do whatever she asked for. I was way beyond horny. “You don’t sound like you ever want to stop? Do you want to try to find other guys to sleep with?” I said.

She shrugged, “Who knows what the future looks like, but I still feel the same way about the game right now. I’d like to keep seeing my boyfriend while I’m pregnant—unless he finds me too repulsive when I’m really preggers. I wouldn’t feel comfortable sleeping with anyone else right now.”

“I don’t think you need to worry about Wade not finding you attractive. I guarantee he’ll fuck you right up to your due date.”

She snuggled up close to me and I pulled her into a tight hug, “If you want me to get wet for you, just try sucking Wade’s cock. I’ll gush every time I see you.”

“Now that’s the first time I’ve actually been tempted to think openly about it,” I joked, then asked, “what is it exactly about me sucking his cock that you find so appealing? Is the submission on my part, the power exchange?”

It was quiet for a minute as she thought, “I suppose that’s part of it… maybe that’s mostly it. I don’t want you to wear knickers, or women’s shoes. I don’t want a sissy cuck-boy. I want a cuck-boy that’s so sure of his masculinity that he’s not afraid to have sex with another man.”

“Now wait,” I cried, “sucking a guy’s cock is very different from having sex with him—is that what you want? Is that what you’re pushing for?”

She patted my chest, “One thing at a time, cuck-boy,” she said, trying to suppress her giggles.

“No,” I said firmly, “that’s way past my hardline. I think I could entertain the idea—just to make you happy—to suck a guy’s cock, even though it would be way weird if it was Wade—he’s my friend, but to have sex with a guy—fuck no.”

Her giggles turned to laughter, “Alright, Ky. Noted,” she said as she nodded her head. “But why is it weird with Wade. I would think it would be easier with him because you know him. It’s easier to think of myself with Brook than anyone else because I know her.”

“Look babe, you and Brooke had a very different relationship. I don’t think it’s comparable to what we’re talking about here. With guys it’s just different. I would think he’d be as freaked out as I would be if I tried to suck his dick.”

My wife pulled back from me enough that I could see her face, she gave me a mock angry look, “Remember cuck-boy. You have a dick. My boyfriend has a cock. And he said he wouldn’t get weird about it. He’ll be up for it.”

“What?!” I said shocked. “You mean you’ve already talked to him about it?”

“Of course, cuck-boy. He’s my boyfriend. I have to tell him when my husband fancies sucking his cock.”

“You fucking little minx,” I said, but more in disbelief that outrage or anger.

“Please Ky. Please suck my boyfriend’s cock,” she pleaded, “I’ll show you what he likes so that he’ll cum fast.”

After a long moment and much more pleading on her part, I finally said, “I’ll consider it.”

I could tell she was excited. She brightened up like a fucking Christmas tree. She grabbed my hand and put it over her pussy. She was soaking wet. “This is from me thinking of you.”

Update: I was up early updating that first part. Now it’s late in the afternoon and I got a text from my wife. Ryann called her and they’re going to connect for lunch tomorrow to talk about things. Hopefully they’ll be able to work things out and be friends despite last night’s revelation.

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:23 pm

Have you considered buying a strapon or a dildo to practice on with Jaimee first?
I mean, you don't wanna be suck at it when you start sucking Wade's, and i don't think Jaimee would want that either..

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:30 pm

offendedgame wrote:Have you considered buying a strapon or a dildo to practice on with Jaimee first?
I mean, you don't wanna be suck at it when you start sucking Wade's, and i don't think Jaimee would want that either..
... you're not helping :evil:

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:32 pm

Ky, hot update! Thank you for sharing so much with all of us. I mentioned it before, but you really should go read the story I mentioned in a previous reply on this thread. It is called Loving to Like by Bucky Duckman and you can find it on Literotica. Without giving too much away, the female lead is insanely turned on by the idea of her otherwise straight boyfriend sucking cock just because it turns her on. They go through the same issue of how far is too far and it really parallels a lot of what you and Jaimee are discussing. It is a very hot story and might give you some useful perspective about how to view your own masculinity while you have a cock in your mouth.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:22 pm

txrockdog wrote:Ky, hot update! Thank you for sharing so much with all of us. I mentioned it before, but you really should go read the story I mentioned in a previous reply on this thread. It is called Loving to Like by Bucky Duckman and you can find it on Literotica. Without giving too much away, the female lead is insanely turned on by the idea of her otherwise straight boyfriend sucking cock just because it turns her on. They go through the same issue of how far is too far and it really parallels a lot of what you and Jaimee are discussing. It is a very hot story and might give you some useful perspective about how to view your own masculinity while you have a cock in your mouth.
Thanks for the reminder. I meant to read it but honestly forgot about it after a few days. I’ll look it up tomorrow.

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:35 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
offendedgame wrote:Have you considered buying a strapon or a dildo to practice on with Jaimee first?
... you're not helping :evil:
Sorry not sorry :P

You know i'm right, though.
I'm just trying to help :roll: (or not? :lol: )

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:39 pm

You and Jamie are just wonderful together.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:07 pm

One of the things that make this thread such a pleasure to follow, apart from the outstanding way you write Ky and all the rich details, is that this is a journey that you truly share together completely. Your communication with each other is completely open and, where one or both of you show any concerns, you explore this together and you are not afraid to dig deep together. Your latest experiment was a brilliant example. First of all that you thought of it all together and then that you both explored the outcome, not with fear but in a constructive and insightful way.

Just read the first part of "Loving to Like" which definitely gave a different perspective to the issue. Interesting that the conclusion was that Troy ending up feeling more manly by sucking off Alex because Molly wanted it and was turned on so much by it.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:54 am

This lunch today between Jaimee and Ryann is going to be interesting.

Ryann will be smarting a bit. It must have embarrassing for her to discover that everyone else knew something she didn't. She'll get her sense of humour back eventually.

She will be highly suspicious that Bennett will want to carry on fucking Jaimee (she's right) even though I imagine Bennett has promised Ryann eternal fidelity, with his fingers crossed.

I assume Ryann now knows that all four of you have been involved in sex games. 'Jaimee's fault, that posh English girl with her la-dee-da accent, leading our fine American boys off the straight and narrow'. ('Oh but I love her.')

Her prim and proper side will be rejecting it all. But, her pussy brain is telling her something else. It is constantly imagining her as the upper deck in an MFMFM sandwich. Or skip the bread and have an FF with Jaimee, who makes her feel wet whenever they talk together. She's already thought of herself as a cuckquean, watching Bennett fuck Jaimee and then she sucks his creampie out of Jaimee's lovely cunt.

All Ryann wants now is to be given the way to gracefully join the party. She should start with Jaimee giving her the orgasm of a lifetime.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:56 am

viking53 wrote:Just read the first part of "Loving to Like" which definitely gave a different perspective to the issue. Interesting that the conclusion was that Troy ending up feeling more manly by sucking off Alex because Molly wanted it and was turned on so much by it.
The third and fourth parts are more directly applicable to cuckolding and how far to go “playing the game”. But what you hit on is exactly why I suggested it to KY. The guy who is willing to let go of his fears and doubts and do something scary just because it is something that will make his wife’s panties drip is the most masculine one of the bunch. Instead of losing respect for him, I think she would gain respect because of what he would be willing to do to please her.

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:18 am

Another great post Ky. I have to say that I have been reflecting on this and your latest story really highlights the dilema for many cuckolds. How can you be okay with your wife consistently being so much more excited thinking of another man?

I have been married a long time and I am sure that with the right man my wife would have all of the new relationship energy and would be more excited to go to bed with him vs me. It would be the same for me, with a new partner I would have all of that anticipation and mystery that just isn't the same within the context of an enduring, loving marriage. So I am saying that I recognize that a new lover has an energy and erotic connection that it is difficult to compete with in a long-term relationship.

Where I personally get hung up, despite how erotic your life sounds, is in just how far the dynamic has evolved between you and Jaimee. Perhaps it is a little exaggerated in your story but having your wife so much more turned on by other men than you would just be crushing to me. I suppose I am not a cuckold and my Reflections on your story seem to reinforce that. Many of the elements of the cuckold fantasy have an appeal but at the very heart of it I just can't see being able to tolerate that type of discussion that you had re the beach fantasy etc. The way Jamiee has grown to love pushing your buttons is super appealing to me because I have a submissive side. But not being the main person in my wife's sexual life is just more than I would ever want or be able to tolerate. This fetish is fascinating because of all the angles and variety to it. My reflection on your latest installment is that I suppose it's a bit odd I even come to this forum at all. But, the submissive angle definitely piques my interest and I certainly appreciate your writing skill and insights.

tfx
Experienced

Unread post by tfx » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:41 am

trdd wrote:Another great post Ky. I have to say that I have been reflecting on this and your latest story really highlights the dilema for many cuckolds. How can you be okay with your wife consistently being so much more excited thinking of another man?

I have been married a long time and I am sure that with the right man my wife would have all of the new relationship energy and would be more excited to go to bed with him vs me. It would be the same for me, with a new partner I would have all of that anticipation and mystery that just isn't the same within the context of an enduring, loving marriage. So I am saying that I recognize that a new lover has an energy and erotic connection that it is difficult to compete with in a long-term relationship.

Where I personally get hung up, despite how erotic your life sounds, is in just how far the dynamic has evolved between you and Jaimee. Perhaps it is a little exaggerated in your story but having your wife so much more turned on by other men than you would just be crushing to me. I suppose I am not a cuckold and my Reflections on your story seem to reinforce that. Many of the elements of the cuckold fantasy have an appeal but at the very heart of it I just can't see being able to tolerate that type of discussion that you had re the beach fantasy etc. The way Jamiee has grown to love pushing your buttons is super appealing to me because I have a submissive side. But not being the main person in my wife's sexual life is just more than I would ever want or be able to tolerate. This fetish is fascinating because of all the angles and variety to it. My reflection on your latest installment is that I suppose it's a bit odd I even come to this forum at all. But, the submissive angle definitely piques my interest and I certainly appreciate your writing skill and insights.
I think the problem with us guys is we only see things through a mans point of view. I would argue that only 20% or maybe less is sexual and the 80% is just daily normal life stuff. 80% is what Ky excels at and owns. Remember when Jaime was tired of dealing with Wades shit when Ky was away. Well real life is just that and Ky and Jaime are fit for dealing with this and for most of that other 20% as well. I really don't think Ky needs to worry and i think Jaime wants Ky to stop second guessing that fact. Sure she gets all hot and bothered thinking about other dudes... but when all that burns out and has lost its shine... she will still want the security of her man Ky... she wants to know he'll be with her when they grow old together and this cuckold thing was just a footnote in their lives.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:55 am

tfx wrote:
trdd wrote:Another great post Ky. I have to say that I have been reflecting on this and your latest story really highlights the dilema for many cuckolds. How can you be okay with your wife consistently being so much more excited thinking of another man?

I think the problem with us guys is we only see things through a mans point of view. I would argue that only 20% or maybe less is sexual and the 80% is just daily normal life stuff. 80% is what Ky excels at and owns. Remember when Jaime was tired of dealing with Wades shit when Ky was away. Well real life is just that and Ky and Jaime are fit for dealing with this and for most of that other 20% as well. I really don't think Ky needs to worry and i think Jaime wants Ky to stop second guessing that fact. Sure she gets all hot and bothered thinking about other dudes... but when all that burns out and has lost its shine... she will still want the security of her man Ky... she wants to know he'll be with her when they grow old together and this cuckold thing was just a footnote in their lives.
I'm grateful for your comments tfx. Seriously, thank you.

You came close to touching on a topic my wife and I have talked a lot about, and that's the fact that this 'game' we like to play could very easily turn into a situation where she falls in love with another man and gets to a point where she would leave me - let's call it 'trading-up'. You said it very well in that 80% of the time we're going through the every day motions of life, and no matter who we're with, we're going to find faults, problems, pet peeves, etc. with each other, and were simply better off if we just buckle down and work through those things so that we can continue to grow together. If we give up each time we hit a rough patch, well, we'll be forever starting over in our relationships. And for women, once their in their mid to late 30s, if they've been riding the cock carousel, their desirability diminishes greatly. We will all eventually lose our looks, our skin will start to sag, and we'll just get old - my wife and I would very much like to be together when that happens to us. So even though we're playing a pretty crazy game at times, we're trying to build our relationship on something long-lasting.

I'm glad you mentioned what you did about my wife getting tired of Wade's bullshit, haha. She really loves having sex with him, they're good friends, but they would quickly drive each other insane if they were ever to try a long-term relationship. And that suits me just fine.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:16 am

Jaimee is so much like my wife! Both are bisexual, both have a dominant streak but we, the husbands, had to bring it out in them and both have a kink streak. I think I posted several pages back that Jaimee would eventually have you in a chastity cage and I knew that eventually her wanting you to suck her BF's cock would come out, but I didn't post that because I knew that at that point you would have absolutely rejected the possibility!

Believe me, I was the same as you were at one point, I refused to have anything to do with sucking another guy but my wife's persistence and dominance won the day and I tried it. Now, when she wants me to suck a cock I have no problem doing it for her and actually enjoy it! It's not that I have developed an urge to have sex with another guy, it is more on the order of wanting to make her happy and reciprocate for all the kinky stuff she has done to enhance our relationship. My wife says she is turned on by my willingness to do that for her and she respects me even more for it. I am willing to bet that Jaimee feels exactly the same way!

tfx
Experienced

Unread post by tfx » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:47 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
tfx wrote:
You came close to touching on a topic my wife and I have talked a lot about, and that's the fact that this 'game' we like to play could very easily turn into a situation where she falls in love with another man and gets to a point where she would leave me - let's call it 'trading-up'.
Could happen... but tbh i think you have as much chance of that as anyone else who does not play the game. Probably even less of a chance since you already recognize it could happen and before it ever got there you'd be communicating about it and what to do.
Also i feel there are different levels of "love" true unconditional love is reserved only for parent to child, but husband and wife is always conditional.
That its built over time through trust and working as a team. The love you talk about where she leaves you is fleeting and is more infatuation... yah it could be enough to pull her away but i think you have a few things in your favor... time, communication, understanding and that long term love... and lastly but not least.. you 2 are mature. I would be pretty surprised if she threw away what you have and gamble on finding something better. I'm pretty sure she's a smart cookie.
You already know it but won't admit it... no matter what she does to make you doubt your relationship, she is so confident in it and her bond with you that she wants to take you to where she is. That its unbreakable... she's trying to get you to that place where you don't question it no matter what. Trust her... she'll let you know if she gets in over her head.
Wow... can you imagine where you'll be once you fully trust her. That's a pretty awesome relationship that most ppl would dream of.... [maybe not with all the cuck stuff for the normies]

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:55 pm

How did the lunch go?

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:12 am

I’ve had a lot of experiences where I’ve wished that I could be a fly on a wall in order to overhear a conversation or see something I’m not supposed to, and yesterday afternoon was certainly one of those times. My wife had lunch with Ryann and oh how I wished I could have heard first hand what was said. Instead, I had to be happy with my wife’s account, which I know was watered down on the details and probably heavily redacted as well. I had to pry like hell to get the info I got. According to my wife, Ryann has calmed down significantly from Sunday night. She said that Bennett and Ryann did have quite a row after they left our house. Ryann felt that she was being set up, that Bennett’s only motivation was to dupe her into joining our little sex cult. But after she had time to calm down and think things through, she realized that her emotions were getting the best of her and she wasn’t being fair; that’s why she reached out to my wife.

Ryann is very conservative and while she’s had a few sexual partners, she’s never done anything that would be considered taboo or kinky. She’s studied and works in the field of psychology, so she’s not naïve when it comes to sex, but she hasn’t personally participated in anything except what most people would call a very typical relationship. My wife said that during their conversation, she told Ryann everything. My wife felt like she was keeping a huge secret from her friend and wanted the opportunity to get it off her chest. She talked about her early years and her girl-sex with Brooke, her marriage to me and finding out my cuckold desires, her experiences with Derrick, and then with Wade, and of course Bennett. She even told her about the threesome with Bennett and Wade, how we’ve played with chastity and on and on and on.

Ryann admitted that one of the most shocking things was how my wife—a woman she thought was so put together and so educated and well-spoken—would do the types of things she’s done. That despite Ryann’s education, training, and experience, she had a mental picture of the types of people who indulged in things like cuckolding, and that mental picture was night and day difference from her new reality. I think her paradigm really shifted during that lunch with my wife. But it looks like there’s a potential future for Bennett. Ryann said she was going to call Bennett so that they could talk. It sounds like she does really like him, too, but hearing that he’s been fucking a married woman in his office really rocked her reality. My wife assured her that she and Bennett have not had sex since he started seeing her.

I don’t know what the future holds, but I hope that both Bennett and Ryann will come back over for dinners or to just hang out with us. We’ve enjoyed the get-togethers we’ve had with them. My wife did say that Ryann expressed a lot of interest in talking to both of us. The psychologist in her is burning with curiosity to talk to us more about cuckolding. She has no desire to do something like cuckolding or hotwifing, but she can’t deny that she’s interested in the academic side of it. As I sit here in my temporary office, my blood pressure is definitely elevated at the thought of Ryann knowing everything. She knows things about me that very few people know. If feels really weird thinking about the fact that Ryann knows. Candidly, it’s a rush knowing that another person knows. Jaimee’s friends at the gym all think she and Wade are a couple, but it’s not quite the same feeling for me because I don’t know any of them. But Ryann I’ve gotten to know a little bit. It was really Awkward on Sunday night when she found out some of what we like to do. Now that Jaimee has filled in the details… yeah, it’s a very different feeling.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:35 am

Ky
Thanks for that update on what must have been an amazing conversation.
Guys, can we have whip-round to crowdsource an electronic listening device for Ky for next time this happens.
https://www[dot]spyequipmentuk[dot]co[uk]/listening-devices/

Yes, I can believe Ryann couldn't stop the psychologist coming out in her. Yes, Ky, you have to agree to talk to her and describe your feelings about being a cuckold. Maybe don't tell her just yet about your 'pervy friends' here who you report everything back to (100,000 views here to date) but you could always offer to keep her up to date. Indeed you could offer to give her a ringside seat when Wade is fucking Jaimee, so she can see how you react. And surely you can play up Jaimee's oral skills on women as displayed at Vegas. There must be limits to the girl's propriety.