I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
viking53
Prepubescent

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by viking53 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:11 am

In the beginning Jaimee almost went over the boundary with Derrick but you managed to pull her back and since then you have, more or less, had things under control. However, if you go down this path i think there is a risk that Jaimee will have difficulty pulling back.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:17 am

David52 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:31 am
Ky, Why would you trust this guy? How did Jaimee meet him? You implied he had done this before with “a housewife”. Can you talk to her (and/or her husband), check references? How would this even work with you gone all the time? Who will watch your children? Your mother in law is already suspicious. Quite a few red flags.
I would venture to say once you get into the "owned" aspect that mum will be in the know also. But that's not so bad my mother knows and it went better than we thought

user322
Experienced

Unread post by user322 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:47 am

You are the best !

Goodboy66
Trainable

Unread post by Goodboy66 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:00 pm

David52 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:31 am
Ky, Why would you trust this guy? How did Jaimee meet him? You implied he had done this before with “a housewife”. Can you talk to her (and/or her husband), check references? How would this even work with you gone all the time? Who will watch your children? Your mother in law is already suspicious. Quite a few red flags.
Ky and Jaimee seem happy to play the game with kids sleeping in the next bedrooms with the risk of one waking up and needing Mummy.
They will soon be having their bedtime drink sitting on the sofa with Uncle Sipho impatiently looking at his watch.

Guhunkadorn
Trainable

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:15 pm

No matter how far or deep into the game you play, which we desperately want to hear about every step of the way, your wife will not ever totally deny you access to her pussy because you provide beautifully for her and the children.

ResponsibullCummings
Experienced

Unread post by ResponsibullCummings » Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:14 pm

My I have been following your story since the beginning and not surprised the kink had pulled you back in after moving to London. I was going to post years ago to get Jamie back on birth control if she was going to be having sex again with Wade while you were trying to conceive. You have handled the consequences of that well but a part of me wondered if she was getting of on the chance that Wade would knock her up and that she may have been playing a Russian rollete and letting him cum in her.

That's in the past but I am questioning why she had the talk about becoming a black cock slut with you before having sex with you knowing you'd be really horny and it would turn you on. It's a really hot in both fiction and non-fiction and she's been reading the fiction. She seems to be ra ally turned on by it and wanted you also to be turned on by it. She knows it is going to hurt you and it will if you go done this path. She knows he is going to essentially brain wash her into being a black cock slut and that she's not likely going to ever be satisfied with you again and possibly cut you off. She wants to be ab,e to say she gave you the chance to talk her out of it so that when the time comes that she knows she is hurting you that she can live with it by claiming it was your choice to talk her out if it. Based on how you felt at the party the night she set you up to meet Sipho it seemed based on what you wrote that you weren't really happy with her going upstairs all night and leaving you out of things. On top of that at the end of the night Sipho convinced a drunk Jaime to give her the m what was supposed to just be a blow job and then just started fucking her. It was his intention all along to fuck her when he asked just for a blow job. Can you really trust this guy to fuck with your wives mind? You might want to put the brakes on and find another guy with a huge cock to fuck her if that's the road you go down.

That being said there are going to be a lot of guys whacking off reading your story if you go doe that path but if you want a lot of guys to whack off reading your story you can always go back to finishing your fictional story n the library.

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:03 am

there seems to be some people wanting u to talk her out of this move, it is a very big move, do u really want to be denied access to Jaimee's beautiful body & Sipho be the only one fuckng her, & from the stories i have read he will want to not just own her but control her & want to share her with his other black friends, if she gets really hooked on black cock she may never let u touch her again or even be satisfied with u love making, under Sypho's orders, since he will own her. i have read every post of your story from the very beginning,& i feel that this may be something u may well never be able to stop, talk her out of it, how much excitement do u both need?
Last edited by wagonmaker1 on Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:33 am

As a fellow cuck addict I can say that for most outside the perspective of this level of cuckolding it all seems bad. But in honesty you reach a level where the communication and honesty between the 2 individuals in that relationship that is entirely different. So instead of trying to recommend what they should do, why not just trust that they are good and let them be who they are.

KY & Jaime do what you do, be happy and we support you. Honestly that is all that is needed.

michey
Trainable

Unread post by michey » Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:47 am

vmb69 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:33 am
As a fellow cuck addict I can say that for most outside the perspective of this level of cuckolding it all seems bad. But in honesty you reach a level where the communication and honesty between the 2 individuals in that relationship that is entirely different. So instead of trying to recommend what they should do, why not just trust that they are good and let them be who they are.

KY & Jaime do what you do, be happy and we support you. Honestly that is all that is needed.
Very true.

user322
Experienced

Unread post by user322 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:37 am

I see that some people are worried about what's next for Ky Mai at the same time I wonder if it's not more of a fantasy than anything else since Jaimee has already known Wade for a long time who already had an extraordinary cock... ...

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:00 am

vmb69 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:33 am

Well said vmb69....
Based on his posts Ky and Jaimee seem to be open and honest with each other, so I am sure they will make the best decision for themselves.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:05 am

My question is what is Sipho going to expect out of Ky? Sipho is bi. He knows Jaimee wants to see Ky involved with her partners. Is Sipho going to want to use reward based psychology to condition Ky to crave cock too? Deny him access to Jaimee until he does what is demanded of him? Then reward him with what he wants?

I remember SubGuy80’s experience with his wife and her black boyfriend. He ended up caged and denied access to his wife until he was able to deepthroat her BF’s cock to his satisfaction. Subguy80 was into that kind of thing more than Ky has shown so far, but I do wonder if that is part of what Sipho wants to talk to him about.

Ky, good luck with your decision. I am not going to tell you what to decide because I have no clue what is right or wrong for you two. I will just say that you both need to have a long clearheaded talk about safe words, triggers that would pause or halt things completely, and maybe schedule a few timeouts. The timeouts would be where both of you will step away from Sipho together to clear your heads and make sure you are both enjoying where things are going and feeling safe with the status of your relationship. Scheduling them ahead of time will let both of you immerse yourselves in the feelings without feeling like there is a point of no return coming.

Either way, please update us when you can. You are the only poster here that I come here specifically to look for every single day (usually multiple times). Good luck with your talk with Sipho!

cyw
Experienced

Unread post by cyw » Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:24 pm

txrockdog wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:05 am
My question is what is Sipho going to expect out of Ky? Sipho is bi. He knows Jaimee wants to see Ky involved with her partners. Is Sipho going to want to use reward based psychology to condition Ky to crave cock too? Deny him access to Jaimee until he does what is demanded of him? Then reward him with what he wants?

I remember SubGuy80’s experience with his wife and her black boyfriend. He ended up caged and denied access to his wife until he was able to deepthroat her BF’s cock to his satisfaction. Subguy80 was into that kind of thing more than Ky has shown so far, but I do wonder if that is part of what Sipho wants to talk to him about.

Ky, good luck with your decision. I am not going to tell you what to decide because I have no clue what is right or wrong for you two. I will just say that you both need to have a long clearheaded talk about safe words, triggers that would pause or halt things completely, and maybe schedule a few timeouts. The timeouts would be where both of you will step away from Sipho together to clear your heads and make sure you are both enjoying where things are going and feeling safe with the status of your relationship. Scheduling them ahead of time will let both of you immerse yourselves in the feelings without feeling like there is a point of no return coming.

Either way, please update us when you can. You are the only poster here that I come here specifically to look for every single day (usually multiple times). Good luck with your talk with Sipho!
Can't agree more. I have been following your journey for so long, eventhough I am looking forward to your next adventure, I hope you take precautious step because now you are no longer two persons in love but a family with three children.

tfx
Experienced

Unread post by tfx » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:11 pm

Kye,
Have some fun going down the rabbit hole.
Just explain to Jamie and Sipho the priorities.
Kids first always without exception, they get their mom and family time is sacred.
Jamie is in control now. If she wasn't such an intelligent woman then there should be pause for concern, but I think Kye can trust her.
This BBC brainwashing thing is absurd... I think its more a mind fuck for Kye to get him primed for the rollercoaster ride he's gonna get on. Kye they're playing chess and you checkers. You still don't 100% trust Jamie, even after everything? I think this whole conversation was just another "gotcha"... something Jamies done plenty of times and then you chicken out and she ends up getting annoyed.
You can always say NO, especially to the gay stuff and anything else you don't want to be part of.
Last edited by tfx on Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crusty1969
Prepubescent

Unread post by Crusty1969 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:41 pm

What two consenting adults do with their lives, it's their business. Consequences be damn! - (ie Curiousdave or Chrislydi) But small children they have no say. You are their guardian, their protector, you and your wife. But it's mostly you, Ky. You're the man. Sorry I'm ancient. This online bullying is merciless. I hope you know the consequences of adult behavior on your children. And maybe you know exactly what you're doing; what you're going to tell them; not if your children find out; but when they find out your LS. Children are little sponges you put them in water they soak it up. To paraphrase: you try to keep a secret but it's only secret if two people know and one is dead and hopefully it's not saved in the cloud. Consult a child psychologist regarding your situation. This issue is not new. Men and women have affairs and children are raised by the husband's even though he is not blood related. They're fathers, not cuckolds. We have blood family and family we make. Live long and prosper Ky.

Midnight Joker
Virgin

Unread post by Midnight Joker » Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:25 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:22 am

“No,” Jaimee declared forcefully. “This isn’t just a game. This is serious, it’s behavior modification. You really want me, your wife, to be addicted to black cock?”
I tried to stifle the laugh that boiled from my throat. She shot me a very cross look. “Addicted seems a little overstated, but fuck if it doesn’t turn me on,” I said.
“Ky, this is serious,” Jaimee said again. “I can see it turns you on, but I don’t know if we can do this without hurting you, like really hurting you.”
“I’m not made out of paper mâché,” I said defensively.
“I know that,” Jaimee said, a frustrated edge to her voice. “But this… it’s pretty extreme, even for us.”
We don’t have to do this,” I reminded her. “If you’re feeling uncomfortable—.”
“—That’s just it,” my wife interrupted. “Part of me wants to be uncomfortable, to feel that excitement. Part of me wants to do this—for a time anyway.”
“Last time was pretty exciting,” I admitted. I studied her face carefully, looking for any tales that might not align with her words. “So… are you looking for me to give you a push?”

“Or talk me out of it,” she said quickly.

“I get the feeling you don’t want me to do that,” I said.

Another shrug. “Maybe,” she said, and then added, “Sipho overwhelms me, and what he wants definitely pushes my boundaries.”

Ky, I've had the privilege of reading your years of living inside of one day. Simply amazing. I make no claims about knowing you, other than my understanding of what I've read.

I have so much I'd like to say, but I'm just going to get to my point. You need to say no to Sipho's proposal today and tomorrow and the day after. In fact, Sipho should be out of the picture immediately as he is not a good influence on your wife. I guarantee that he's been working this idea on her for some time.

There is a big difference between your wife having a boyfriend on the side, versus once again heading down the path that almost destroyed your marriage before. Although you've the beat the house before, the odds are low that you or your marriage will escape this one intact.

She admits that Sipho overwhelms her, which means she isn't capable of thinking rationally around him. She wants you to say no. I recommend that you Jerk off until you can't even bear to touch your cock anymore and then maybe you'll think rationally about what's being asked...and the warning she is giving. You have so much more to lose this time around.

I say this with the utmost respect and simply give you my view from the outside.

Cheers, Midnight Joker

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:12 am

Ky_Da wrote:
Hey all,

Where to start, where to start, where to start…

I finally got home and back to the family. When I walked through the front door, my wife immediately told me we were going out for dinner, she had no desire to cook. So where does my wife choose to go when she wants something quick? Some here might guess it, yes, that would be Nando’s.

I have to admit, Nando’s has grown on me. I’ve always been a Chick-Fil-A fan, but Nando’s has some good spice to it. While we were waiting for our food, I sat at the table with the kids, my wife stood nearby, not wanting to have a seat yet. I paused a moment and looked at her closely. She looked like the tired mom, dressed casually, no makeup, and hair slightly disheveled. Still, she looked gorgeous. I felt myself stir as I snuck a glance the swell of her breasts under her jacket. I wanted to get her in bed and reconnect after over a week away, and after thinking about her last experience with Sipho still seared into my brain.

Pulling my eyes away, I looked around the restaurant at the other customers. There were a number of other couples in the eatery, and I wondered if any of them participated in the kind of kinky sex games we’ve indulged in, was my wife the only one of the patronages who regularly cheated on her husband? Maybe not. Was she the only one who did so with her husband’s permission, encouragement even? Likely. The thought hardened me further.

No one would know to look at my wife, she looks so innocent of such things, no one would imagine that just over a week ago she was being drilled by a giant black cock; that she was grabbing onto the bed sheets with such as grip one would have thought she was scared gravity would suddenly end and she’d fall off the face of the earth; that her pouty lips were stretched around the girth of another man’s cock.

I wanted her desperately in that moment. Fuck the chicken. But I knew I had some groundwork to lay if I was going to get lucky that night. She’d had a busy few days, tending to kids and managing the home. She needed a break, a chance to relax and decompress before I’d have much luck getting her warmed up for later… or so I thought.

We ate, my boys consuming an unreal amount of chicken, and then just hung out at our table for a while. It was nice to have a simple family moment. I listened to my kids as they chatted with us and each other. It’s so crazy to hear them taking on the British accent. I imagine they’ll be able to switch back and forth easily as they get older. I imagine the longer we stay in the UK, the harder it will be to leave.

Occasionally, I let myself wonder what it would be like to make the UK our permanent home. My wife loves it. She would return to the States if I really pushed it, but I can see how much she loves living back here, I don’t think I could ask it of her. Plus, my career has really taken off since we moved. I’ve had opportunities here that I never would have imagined.

Later that night, after the kids were in bed, I laid in bed waiting for my wife to finish her nighttime routine. I had visions of sex and naughty roleplay in mind, but when Jaimee came into the bedroom, I was suddenly feeling like I was on shaky ground.

“Ky, I want to talk before it gets too late.” Jaimee crawled onto the bed and sat crossed-legged, facing me.

“Uh oh,” I said aloud before I could stop myself, and to which Jaimee just rolled her eyes.

“I want to talk about Sipho,” she said.

I guess I wasn’t surprised that she wanted to talk, but I was hoping to have that about 30 minutes later than she was planning. I sat up and leaned against the headboard, asking, “What’s on your mind?”

She took a deep breath, looked at me, looked down at her hands in her lap, and then looked back up at me. “He came over a few days ago and we talked—we didn’t have sex,” she quickly added, probably noting my surprise. “He asked for a few minutes to talk, that’s all. He’d like to have another chat with you, too.”

“Alright,” was all I said.

She took another deep breath and continued, “He wanted to know how serious we were, wanted to know our intentions – to see if we wanted to play a few times with him, or if we wanted more of a long-term thing. In his words, he wants to know if this is something casual where we just hook up once in a while, or if we’re looking for something a bit more… exciting.”

“Exciting?” I asked, my heart increasing it’s speed.

Jaimee nodded, “He’s hoping for that. He told me candidly that he hopes we’ll let him take the lead. He said that the latter takes a lot of emotional and time investment, so if we chose that, then we have to commit to it. Basically, I think he’s looking for a proper return on his investment.”

“It sounds weird when you say it like that, but I guess I see his point. He doesn’t want to get involved too deeply with us if it’s only going to be sex every once in a while.”

“That’s right,” Jaimee confirmed.

“And what do you think?” I asked. “Is this something you want to commit to?”

Jaimee hesitated for a long moment before giving a slight shrug of her shoulders, but then evolved into a timid head nod. “I think so… last time was, well, it was very satisfying. I know I shouldn’t want it, but it’s all I’ve been thinking about lately. I can’t get it out of my head.”

I half snorted a laugh, “Yeah, same. But I’d like to know what Sipho has in mind.”

“A lot of that will depend on us. He has loads of suggestions and ideas, but he wants to know how far he can push things. He wants this to be good for all of us.”

“Sounds reasonable,” I said.

“I think so, too,” Jaimee agreed but then made a sort of derisive/sarcastic laugh, “but some of his ideas, his suggestions… they’re definitely ones that would push me way out of my comfort zone. To be honest, I’m terrified just thinking about them.”

“Oh really?!” I sat up a little straighter. “Like?”

Jaimee’s face reddened a deep scarlet, the color going clear into the roots of her hair. She looked away, unable to hold my gaze. She took another deep breath, as if she were struggling to find enough oxygen in the room.

“Many of them are what you might expect—what you read in the stories, but Sipho likes a bit of bondage. He likes to push boundaries in general, but he likes bondage to be a part of it – it’s kind of his thing.”

I sat and studied her face for a moment after she stopped speaking, but I felt like there was more. I pushed, “You blushed pretty hard there, what else did Sipho want? Something’s causing quite the reaction.”

Jaimee had a hard time meeting my eyes, “What he really likes is transforming a housewife into a…”

“…A cock slut?” I finished for her after she paused for a long few seconds.

“A black cock slut,” Jaimee added. “It’s ridiculously cliché, but the way Sipho talks about it…” my wife stopped speaking, pulling her knees together and hugging her legs. “It’s not a game to him—or maybe it is—but it’s not the way we think of a game. He enjoys provoking that transformation, orchestrating it.”

“Okay, there’s a lot to unpack there… but why’s it causing you to blush like that though?” I asked. “You’re not exactly a novice to this.”

“This wouldn’t be like anything we’ve done before,” my wife began to explain. “He’s not into breaking up a marriage, but he absolutely believes he would make me his…” Jaimee paused, bit her lower lip briefly, but finally said, “cock slut.”

“And what? You’re worried he might actually be able to do it? Like he’s some magical sex wizard?”

Jaimee laughed and shook her head, “No, he’s not a hung black Gandolf.” Her features then grew more serious. “But he is into the psychology of it all, using the brain’s reward system. As in releasing dopamine, creating associations between interracial sex and feeling pleasure… it’s basically behavior modification.”

I leaned back against the headboard and sighed, “Fuck,” I swore softly, feeling a wave of cuckold lust. What she was describing was, and has been, one of the things that never fails to get me off. The thought of my wife only desiring someone else’s cock, a black cock. “And you’re worried it might actually work?”

“I’m sure it would if I allowed it. If I really let myself fixate on it… dwell on it… want it. Probably, yeah.”

I sat there in silence for a time, imagining my wife addicted to a black man’s cock. The images saved in my memory of her last hookup with Sipho came to mind, seeing the intense look of pleasure on her face, watching as perspiration dripped from her skin, as her pussy stretched around another man’s cock. It twisted me up in knots but the feelings and emotions it generated were so powerful.

“You like the idea?” Jaimee asked, one brow arched high on her forehead.

“You know I do,” I admitted. “It’s basically what you were teasing me about, you, getting your satisfaction from your lover instead of me.”

“No,” Jaimee declared forcefully. “This isn’t just a game. This is serious, it’s behavior modification. You really want me, your wife, to be addicted to black cock?”

I tried to stifle the laugh that boiled from my throat. She shot me a very cross look. “Addicted seems a little overstated, but fuck if it doesn’t turn me on,” I said.

“Ky, this is serious,” Jaimee said again. “I can see it turns you on, but I don’t know if we can do this without hurting you, like really hurting you.”

“I know that,” Jaimee said, a frustrated edge to her voice. “But this… it’s pretty extreme, even for us.”

“We don’t have to do this,” I reminded her. “If you’re feeling uncomfortable—.”

“—That’s just it,” my wife interrupted. “Part of me wants to be uncomfortable, to feel that excitement. Part of me wants to do this—for a time anyway.”

“Last time was pretty exciting,” I admitted. I studied her face carefully, looking for any tales that might not align with her words. “So… are you looking for me to give you a push?”

Another shrug. “Maybe,” she said, and then added, “Sipho overwhelms me, and what he wants definitely pushes my boundaries.”

“This is probably one of those pivot points where I should say let’s tap the brakes, but fuck if I don’t want to do that. I’m so turned on by the idea that it’s impossible to get out of my head.”

We sat there in silence for a long moment, each processing what had just been said. Finally, I said, “Let’s meet with Sipho and talk.”
Hi Ky,
I’ve followed the story of you and your sexy wife’s journey from the very start. Thank you for taking the time to share your story and I’m glad you’re back to sharing.
Since you’ve moved to England and you and Jaimee have re-established your hotwife lifestyle things have definitely moved to the next level.
My guess is you’ve probably met with Sipho, but if you haven’t I would strongly suggest that you tell Jaimee that as a condition to meeting Sipho she has to share with you everything her and Sipho have talked about. That she must share those things he would want her to do and what he would want her(and you) to become, and most importantly what she wants to do and become. How far is she willing to go, how does she want you to be included and what does she want you to do.
It would be so disadvantageous for you to be the only person in the room not knowing what the hell is going on and what they potentially have planned for both of you, when you have a discussion on his possible entry into her life as her primary lover and master.
Jaimee must put all her cards on the table. You must be allowed to make the best informed decision for yourself, your relationship, and your family. This decision has far reaching consequences for not only the two of you, but also your extended families as her submission Tom Sipho would eventually become common knowledge.
Good luck and I can’t wait to hear about your next steps.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:28 am

I also forgot to mention, it sounds like Jaimee is already addicted to black cock. I don’t think Sipho is going to have to work very hard on her desire to have all the black cock she needs and desires.
Rather, I think your discussion with her and him is how submissive to him is she willing to become and what are her hard nos if there are any. And what are your hard nos. In all her extramarital relationships there has been a strong dominant/submissive quality with Jaimee pretty much becoming her lovers play thing and sexual object.
It sounds like she really wants to ‘give’ herself to Sipho and lose herself in a BBC black cock slut led lifestyle.
Make sure you stake out and defend your place in your relationship with Jaimee.
Last edited by mundyman on Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:58 am

mundyman wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:28 am
.Make sure you stake out and defend your place in your relationship with Jaimee.
That is a great way to put it. There is another poster here whose thread I no longer will post on because I feel like the BF is unhealthy and not a friend of their relationship. He has consistently done things that interfere with their ability to function as a couple. Some of it is obviously hot for them and they enjoy it, but some of it seems clearly designed to disrupt their planned time together. The wife is fine with it because she is addicted to the NRE, but the cuck won’t even talk about whether he actually enjoys it and is given no chance to speak up and communicate to his wife whether he is enjoying what happens or not.

Ky, regardless of what comes out of your talk with Sipho, please carve out personal time for you and Jaimee and the kids to just be a normal couple. Those times should be sacrosanct and nothing Sipho can demand of Jaimee should be allowed to interfere with them. There is a time to “play the game” and there is a time to “be a family”, and nobody should be able to call at the last minute and demand that Jaimee abandon you as a couple or your kids as a family just to generate some cheap sexual thrill for him or for the three of you. Chemical and emotional bonding is real, and it is essential to the health of your relationship that Jaimee still be allowed to connect with you physically and emotionally, even if she is still getting her “satisfaction” from somebody else.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:46 am

txrockdog wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:58 am
mundyman wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:28 am
.Make sure you stake out and defend your place in your relationship with Jaimee.
That is a great way to put it. There is another poster here whose thread I no longer will post on because I feel like the BF is unhealthy and not a friend of their relationship. He has consistently done things that interfere with their ability to function as a couple. Some of it is obviously hot for them and they enjoy it, but some of it seems clearly designed to disrupt their planned time together. The wife is fine with it because she is addicted to the NRE, but the cuck won’t even talk about whether he actually enjoys it and is given no chance to speak up and communicate to his wife whether he is enjoying what happens or not.

Ky, regardless of what comes out of your talk with Sipho, please carve out personal time for you and Jaimee and the kids to just be a normal couple. Those times should be sacrosanct and nothing Sipho can demand of Jaimee should be allowed to interfere with them. There is a time to “play the game” and there is a time to “be a family”, and nobody should be able to call at the last minute and demand that Jaimee abandon you as a couple or your kids as a family just to generate some cheap sexual thrill for him or for the three of you. Chemical and emotional bonding is real, and it is essential to the health of your relationship that Jaimee still be allowed to connect with you physically and emotionally, even if she is still getting her “satisfaction” from somebody else.
I think they both need to think about how they both would react to a demand by Sipho that Jaimee go with him for a weekend of Black Cock slut debauchary in London, or elsewhere in Europe.
How would they manage, how do they feel about the demands that will be placed on their family time and their connection as man and wife, as a couple??

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:48 am

I think that is where planning ahead and drawing some red lines comes in. No reason she cant go away with him for a time. Jaimee and Ky have supportive friends and family that will help with the kids if needed. But something that needs to be considered is the potential for STDs including HIV. If Sipho is bi and playing with others, HIV is more prevalent in certain communities and demographics. Is he going to be willing to make anybody else who gets involved get tested or use a condom? If not, is Jaimee going to be coherent enough to stop the action and enforce it happening?

I would be more concerned with things like taking a day Jaimee had planned to spend at the zoo or going out for fun with Ky and the kids and suddenly Sipho calls an hour before they plan to leave and demands Jaimee to come to him and plan to spend the rest of the weekend. She would undoubtedly find it hot at some level to be forced by her “addiction” and submissive nature to go to him. But such things can be damaging to her relationship with Ky and the kids if it leaves them feeling abandoned. That is why I think they need to think hard about what boundaries can be set and who can call a timeout.

Mrbigbull
Experienced

Unread post by Mrbigbull » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:47 am

Ky_Da wrote:
Hey all,

Where to start, where to start, where to start…

I finally got home and back to the family. When I walked through the front door, my wife immediately told me we were going out for dinner, she had no desire to cook. So where does my wife choose to go when she wants something quick? Some here might guess it, yes, that would be Nando’s.

I have to admit, Nando’s has grown on me. I’ve always been a Chick-Fil-A fan, but Nando’s has some good spice to it. While we were waiting for our food, I sat at the table with the kids, my wife stood nearby, not wanting to have a seat yet. I paused a moment and looked at her closely. She looked like the tired mom, dressed casually, no makeup, and hair slightly disheveled. Still, she looked gorgeous. I felt myself stir as I snuck a glance the swell of her breasts under her jacket. I wanted to get her in bed and reconnect after over a week away, and after thinking about her last experience with Sipho still seared into my brain.

Pulling my eyes away, I looked around the restaurant at the other customers. There were a number of other couples in the eatery, and I wondered if any of them participated in the kind of kinky sex games we’ve indulged in, was my wife the only one of the patronages who regularly cheated on her husband? Maybe not. Was she the only one who did so with her husband’s permission, encouragement even? Likely. The thought hardened me further.

No one would know to look at my wife, she looks so innocent of such things, no one would imagine that just over a week ago she was being drilled by a giant black cock; that she was grabbing onto the bed sheets with such as grip one would have thought she was scared gravity would suddenly end and she’d fall off the face of the earth; that her pouty lips were stretched around the girth of another man’s cock.

I wanted her desperately in that moment. Fuck the chicken. But I knew I had some groundwork to lay if I was going to get lucky that night. She’d had a busy few days, tending to kids and managing the home. She needed a break, a chance to relax and decompress before I’d have much luck getting her warmed up for later… or so I thought.

We ate, my boys consuming an unreal amount of chicken, and then just hung out at our table for a while. It was nice to have a simple family moment. I listened to my kids as they chatted with us and each other. It’s so crazy to hear them taking on the British accent. I imagine they’ll be able to switch back and forth easily as they get older. I imagine the longer we stay in the UK, the harder it will be to leave.

Occasionally, I let myself wonder what it would be like to make the UK our permanent home. My wife loves it. She would return to the States if I really pushed it, but I can see how much she loves living back here, I don’t think I could ask it of her. Plus, my career has really taken off since we moved. I’ve had opportunities here that I never would have imagined.

Later that night, after the kids were in bed, I laid in bed waiting for my wife to finish her nighttime routine. I had visions of sex and naughty roleplay in mind, but when Jaimee came into the bedroom, I was suddenly feeling like I was on shaky ground.

“Ky, I want to talk before it gets too late.” Jaimee crawled onto the bed and sat crossed-legged, facing me.

“Uh oh,” I said aloud before I could stop myself, and to which Jaimee just rolled her eyes.

“I want to talk about Sipho,” she said.

I guess I wasn’t surprised that she wanted to talk, but I was hoping to have that about 30 minutes later than she was planning. I sat up and leaned against the headboard, asking, “What’s on your mind?”

She took a deep breath, looked at me, looked down at her hands in her lap, and then looked back up at me. “He came over a few days ago and we talked—we didn’t have sex,” she quickly added, probably noting my surprise. “He asked for a few minutes to talk, that’s all. He’d like to have another chat with you, too.”

“Alright,” was all I said.

She took another deep breath and continued, “He wanted to know how serious we were, wanted to know our intentions – to see if we wanted to play a few times with him, or if we wanted more of a long-term thing. In his words, he wants to know if this is something casual where we just hook up once in a while, or if we’re looking for something a bit more… exciting.”

“Exciting?” I asked, my heart increasing it’s speed.

Jaimee nodded, “He’s hoping for that. He told me candidly that he hopes we’ll let him take the lead. He said that the latter takes a lot of emotional and time investment, so if we chose that, then we have to commit to it. Basically, I think he’s looking for a proper return on his investment.”

“It sounds weird when you say it like that, but I guess I see his point. He doesn’t want to get involved too deeply with us if it’s only going to be sex every once in a while.”

“That’s right,” Jaimee confirmed.

“And what do you think?” I asked. “Is this something you want to commit to?”

Jaimee hesitated for a long moment before giving a slight shrug of her shoulders, but then evolved into a timid head nod. “I think so… last time was, well, it was very satisfying. I know I shouldn’t want it, but it’s all I’ve been thinking about lately. I can’t get it out of my head.”

I half snorted a laugh, “Yeah, same. But I’d like to know what Sipho has in mind.”

“A lot of that will depend on us. He has loads of suggestions and ideas, but he wants to know how far he can push things. He wants this to be good for all of us.”

“Sounds reasonable,” I said.

“I think so, too,” Jaimee agreed but then made a sort of derisive/sarcastic laugh, “but some of his ideas, his suggestions… they’re definitely ones that would push me way out of my comfort zone. To be honest, I’m terrified just thinking about them.”

“Oh really?!” I sat up a little straighter. “Like?”

Jaimee’s face reddened a deep scarlet, the color going clear into the roots of her hair. She looked away, unable to hold my gaze. She took another deep breath, as if she were struggling to find enough oxygen in the room.

“Many of them are what you might expect—what you read in the stories, but Sipho likes a bit of bondage. He likes to push boundaries in general, but he likes bondage to be a part of it – it’s kind of his thing.”

I sat and studied her face for a moment after she stopped speaking, but I felt like there was more. I pushed, “You blushed pretty hard there, what else did Sipho want? Something’s causing quite the reaction.”

Jaimee had a hard time meeting my eyes, “What he really likes is transforming a housewife into a…”

“…A cock slut?” I finished for her after she paused for a long few seconds.

“A black cock slut,” Jaimee added. “It’s ridiculously cliché, but the way Sipho talks about it…” my wife stopped speaking, pulling her knees together and hugging her legs. “It’s not a game to him—or maybe it is—but it’s not the way we think of a game. He enjoys provoking that transformation, orchestrating it.”

“Okay, there’s a lot to unpack there… but why’s it causing you to blush like that though?” I asked. “You’re not exactly a novice to this.”

“This wouldn’t be like anything we’ve done before,” my wife began to explain. “He’s not into breaking up a marriage, but he absolutely believes he would make me his…” Jaimee paused, bit her lower lip briefly, but finally said, “cock slut.”

“And what? You’re worried he might actually be able to do it? Like he’s some magical sex wizard?”

Jaimee laughed and shook her head, “No, he’s not a hung black Gandolf.” Her features then grew more serious. “But he is into the psychology of it all, using the brain’s reward system. As in releasing dopamine, creating associations between interracial sex and feeling pleasure… it’s basically behavior modification.”

I leaned back against the headboard and sighed, “Fuck,” I swore softly, feeling a wave of cuckold lust. What she was describing was, and has been, one of the things that never fails to get me off. The thought of my wife only desiring someone else’s cock, a black cock. “And you’re worried it might actually work?”

“I’m sure it would if I allowed it. If I really let myself fixate on it… dwell on it… want it. Probably, yeah.”

I sat there in silence for a time, imagining my wife addicted to a black man’s cock. The images saved in my memory of her last hookup with Sipho came to mind, seeing the intense look of pleasure on her face, watching as perspiration dripped from her skin, as her pussy stretched around another man’s cock. It twisted me up in knots but the feelings and emotions it generated were so powerful.

“You like the idea?” Jaimee asked, one brow arched high on her forehead.

“You know I do,” I admitted. “It’s basically what you were teasing me about, you, getting your satisfaction from your lover instead of me.”

“We don’t have to do this,” I reminded her. “If you’re feeling uncomfortable—.”

“This is probably one of those pivot points where I should say let’s tap the brakes, but fuck if I don’t want to do that. I’m so turned on by the idea that it’s impossible to get out of my head.”

We sat there in silence for a long moment, each processing what had just been said. Finally, I said, “Let’s meet with Sipho and talk.”

Hi Ky,

Well, where to start.
I know this all may sound very exciting for you, but I think you do not see the dangers and implication.
I get the feeling you have been given a false reassurance by Sipho.
He stated that his intention is not to endanger the marriage and does only what the couple wants.
Well, the problem is right there, what if the couple doesn't know what they are getting into.
And I believe that is in your case, I think you did not think this over very clearly, maybe I could say you only thought
about this with your little head, not your big head.
This because it may sound very reassuring, but your marriage is in danger. No, Sipho won't break it up, you or Jaimee will.
Do I know this for sure? Of course not, I do not have a crystal ball, but there is a giant risk.
Let me try to explain.

They are talking about changing her behavior. One giant red flag already is that other people will see this change also.
There is even a big chance your children will notice this too? Do you really want that?
She already warned you that you might get hurt, but I can tell you, you will get hurt, and not in a pleasant way.
First of all, she will become addicted to black cock, or big cock. This would mean Sipho will be in control of her, if she
doesn't do as he says, she will not get any. We all know what addicted people do when they want their drug, they will do
anything for it. So what would happen if Sipho would say "You will only get black cock if Ky sucks me first.".
She will order you to do it, she will do anything to make it happen, she doesn't care if it will hurt you.
She can do it all kind of ways, kick you out of the master bedroom, not allowing you to touch her or even see her naked,
deny you intercourse with her. Or even more hurtful, denying you to speak to your children if you are on a trip.
You think that will not happen? Then you have no idea what addicted people are capable of doing to get their rush.
We all know addicted people always make the right and best decisions..... right? (far all, if you do not get the sarcasm in
this last statement, I am sorry for you...).

Then you have the danger of appearance modification. What if Sipho decides she needs a QOS tattoo, on her upper arm, or an
other place fairly visible to see for others. You think she would draw the line there? Think again, she is addicted, she will
do it at some point. And guess what, your protests will not do anything, she does not care about your feelings anymore, her
behavior has changed, your needs and wants are not important anymore.

You have made it clear to her you do not want to raise an other man's baby, and she confirmed that it would be a hard no.
Guess what, it is likely that this statement is out of the window. Again, she is addicted, her behavior has changed, she
doesn't care for your feelings anymore. If she wants to have the baby, she will have it, planned or unplanned.
And then everybody will know what has happened. But she does not care about that, she has what she wants, she gets her
rush.

There is a very big chance she will cut you of. No more sex for you, at least no penetration anymore. You will be lucky if
you get handjobs. The cutting of can be ordered by Sipho, or she will do it on her own. Her behavior has changed, she only
wants black cock, well, yours isn't, so..... Are you really up for that? No more sex for the rest of your life?
Of course you think that will not happen, and of course you will think when Spho is out of the way it will all change back..
Guess again, her behavior has changed, she has been conditioned. She only wants black cock. Doesn't matter if Sipho is in
the picture or not. If she sees a black man, she immediately links that to great sex, maybe she can hold if of a few times,
but she will give in at some point. Did you ever smell something that would get you back immediately to a certain point in
time or place, remembering something. This is kind of the same thing when Jaimee sees a black man. See is conditioned, and
that will not go away ever.

Maybe at some point Jaimee does not want to keep Sipho a secret anymore. Maybe she will go out publicly with him, acting
like a couple. Maybe she has him over when you are on a trip. Would be fun to hear from your children "Uncle Sipho" was
over and that they did a lot of fun things, and they are looking out for him to come over again.
Again, you think that won't happen, but again, Jaimee has changed, she is not the woman you married anymore.
She does not care anymore if you agree to this or not. Remember, she told you that you will get hurt.

Maybe Sipho decides that his friends can have Jaime too. Or decides that Jaimee should pleasure other man, while Sipho earns cash from her
services. You think she will draw the line there? Remember, her behavior has changed, and she is addicted. If she doesn't comply, she doesn't
gets her rush (the black cock). She will comply, and you what potentially will happen, she will be recognized on the street.
People start to know what she does, they know you are her husband, and will wonder if you know.

Are you really okay with all of this? Do you really want to stay married with her if she doesn't want to have sex with you,
if she doesn't care about your feelings anymore, if she has another baby by another man, if she changed her appearance in
a way you do not like (a visible QOS tattoo for example), if everybody knows she is fucking other man and not you anymore?
Are you really up for this?
Maybe you will file for divorce at some point, but you can not blame Sipho, he didn't do anything wrong, he did only what
you both agreed to. He did not break the marriage, you did, you agreed to all this.

I know, you all think this is all over the top, that will never happen.
Well, maybe some of it will not happen, but there is a real big chance it will. And maybe there is other stuff that will
happen that, you Ky, do not like.
One thing is certain that will happen if you continue, you will suck cock, and I even think you will be fucked too.
Remember, Sipho is bi, and he will get his way through Jaimee.

Just to give you an example out of my experience with changes in behavior.
I have had more than one couple where the woman first stated she had the best husband in the world, letting her sleep with
other man. The fasted woman needed only three months to change that to her husband is a whimp and she wants a "real" man, so
she is divorcing him. The mindset can change very quickly.
Another one that happened more than one time is where the wife started to deny the husband. Most of the time is was all fun
in the beginning, but then it would get to a more permanent character, when all of a sudden the husband cheated on her.
Point is, the behavior of the wife changed, she did not care for the husbands needs anymore, even after more than one
warning from him.

I you want to take my advice, then do not do this, it is very dangerous to go down this path, it is set to self destruct.
Remember you thought you were in control with Derrick as well, you could turn that one around, whe you go down this path,
there is no turning back, there is no stopping, there is no change after, the changes made are permanent, she will not be
the same woman anymore, she has changed, and not for the better for you.

But guess what, I really do think you already made your mind up and will step into this.
Why? Because I think this is where your story needs to go, all planned out.... And if not.... then be smart, don't do it.

And if you do want to continue, make clear and solid boundaries like for example :

- I will not suck cock, have my cock sucked by a man, fuck a man, or be fucked by a man.
- No pregnancy
- No drastic change in appearance, changes will be discussed with me first, I will have say in this.
- No cutting of sex for me, I will have penetrative vaginal sex with Jaimee, at least xx times per month on average.
- No outing this to others, this all stays hidden.
- No whoring out Jaimee

This is just an example.

And one last thought, what about your children? What will they pick up from all this? Will they see daddy getting hurt? Will the see daddy getting grumpier and grumpier? Will they notice you getting grumpier and getting to dislike you more and more, and maybe liking "uncle" Sipho more and more? Maybe mommy gets grumpier and grumpier towards them, because she needs to attend to their needs, while she wants black cock.
Again, think clearly, there is so much at risk.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:45 am

Very powerful warning from Mrbigbull.
Personally I wouldn't go down the path, because Sipho intends to dominate and once done it could be difficult to get out of it.

If you do try it out, then another boundary might be that it continues only for one month. After that you make sure that you and Jaimee have a planned holiday away, to get her back to normality. If she gets very taken with the lifestyle, maybe have a substitute for Sipho ready, so she can get black cock without his domination.

Any active domination of either of you should be time-limited in the week eg two overnights a week. At other times he leaves you both alone to get back to normality, though he could impose denial and other submission such as being caged that continues through the week.

He should have nothing to do with your children apart from being present in from of them.

Mrbigbull
Experienced

Unread post by Mrbigbull » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:42 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:45 am
Very powerful warning from Mrbigbull.
Personally I wouldn't go down the path, because Sipho intends to dominate and once done it could be difficult to get out of it.

If you do try it out, then another boundary might be that it continues only for one month. After that you make sure that you and Jaimee have a planned holiday away, to get her back to normality. If she gets very taken with the lifestyle, maybe have a substitute for Sipho ready, so she can get black cock without his domination.

Any active domination of either of you should be time-limited in the week eg two overnights a week. At other times he leaves you both alone to get back to normality, though he could impose denial and other submission such as being caged that continues through the week.

He should have nothing to do with your children apart from being present in from of them.
Yes, a big, very big warning to him.
He (and maybe also she) have no idea how this all works.

It is basically just as an alcohol or drug addiction. Combine this with behavioral change.
You get someone who will do anything for the rush, combined with not caring for the other anymore, or be totally okay with crossing boundaries. And this behavioral change is permanent, it cannot be undone because it is wired in her brain. There is no way to unlink seeing a black guy and associate that with sexual pleasure. Even if Sipho is not a part of their lives anymore, she will have that link. and it will only be a matter of time before she either cheats, divorce or wants to start again (if they decided to break it of at some point).

And what is even more of a worry, the behavioral change has already begun.
Jaimee wants to do this, even if it would hurt Ky, even worse, she knows he will get hurt and still want to go through with it. What wife wants to see her husband get hurt? She knows it is not a pleasuring hurting, it is real hurting hurting. Yet she wants to do it. She is already under his spell. She knew Ky was horny, and did not give him sex before talking this over, she denied him the post nut clarity so to speak.
I am almost sure she will talk about this again, and make sure he is horny again, so he would agree with it all.
The manipulation has already started.

He almost lost Jaimee to Derrek, my best guess is, he will lose Jaimee for sure if he will continue with this. In the best scenario they will stay married, but one thing will be certain, Jaimee will never be the same, it will never be as it was, not even the same as with Wade or the last guy.
All because her behavior has changed, she is not the same anymore, and most likely, she has not changed more to the liking of Ky.

And think about the children, mommy and daddy are thinking about starting to do something that very potentially could end in divorce, so they will be children of a broken family. And to make matters worse, there could potentially a third baby daddy coming in the picture. How messed up is that?

But of course, there will be people on here downplaying it all, just because they want a good read, to get them off.
They do not care about Ky or his children, they do not care what happens, as long as they get off.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:05 am

Ya all these warnings are exactly why OP keep wanting to post their stories. So many experts on these sites. You all should open a psychology office.

KY do you.