I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
mundyman
OHW Addict

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by mundyman » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:06 am

And in the next discussion Ky exclaims
“BUT HONEY, THOSE STORIES ARE MAKE BELIEVE!!!!”

LOL.

Good luck Ky and thank you for taking the time to share your journey.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:34 pm

txrockdog wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:49 am
I think you misunderstand the level of enjoyment Ky gets from their lifestyle. The fundamental cause in my mind of all of the angst is that what he finds the hottest are also things he thinks he shouldn’t want. There is inherent danger in letting your wife go as deep as Jaimee does with her boyfriends, and an inattentive or negligent husband could easily lose his relationship. Ky and Jaimee have worked their way through a number things over time and I see their level of communication about what they both want as very healthy relative to what some of the other threads here portray. Jaimee clearly adores Ky and wants badly to lead him through the stumbling blocks he places in the way of truly letting go with her. She knows that Ky craves that humiliation at the same time that he hates it and I think her most recent comments about no decisions they make now being permanent means she understands that there may come a time when they both want to pull back again.
user322 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:55 pm
We see the whole progress of their relationship differently. If Ky is being truthful about his feelings, her actions since the begining have been designed to drive him deeper into the well of his addiction. She gets off more on the power and humiliation than the sex. Would you consider it caring and loving for a person to tempt and encourge an alcoholic or drug addict with a drink or fix? That's what she does - and then humiliates him for giving into his addiction. Throughout this thread he claims massive shame and depression for his actions and in return gets only sexual excitment, excitment that is fleeting.
To keep up that level of excitment, he has to continually increase his level of humiliation. "Friends" and neighbors already know he is a cuck. Everyone important to him will soon know that he is a cuck - he has said that he will reveal that to the children and family. What could be better than her having Sipho's child? That would tell the whole world.
Now, if he expressed that he was happy with the situation, it would be different, but the thread is replete with regrets, not joy.
Hello, I have the impression that you are completely wrong. I think you really don't understand Ky's situation, nor the cuckold lifestyle in general......

I don't know if you're new here, but you should know that Ky and his wife have been in this lifestyle for years, and they have always acted the same way as they do now. Jaimee always increases Ky's level of cuckolding because she knows he likes it. And it regularly happens that she says things that she is not going to do just to create the feeling of cuckolding in Ky..... They have always communicated and everything has always gone well. Considering how many things they have experienced in this lifestyle, if Ky didn't like it he would be totally depressed today :lol:

In short, but I think Ky will answer you himself.
I'm not new here. As far as understanding: I do understand that there are a small percentage of people who crave the type of sexual excitement being a cuckold provides. That's fine for them.
I do question the comment that "she knows he likes it." From his comments (which I am taking at face value) he doesn't "like" it anymore than alcoholics "like" being alcoholics. They "like" the high they get, they hate the results.
As to:"And it regularly happens that she says things that she is not going to do just to create the feeling of cuckolding in Ky," when has that happened? It seems to me that she has always carried through with everything she has said she will do.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:08 pm

veub wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:34 pm
txrockdog wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:49 am
I think you misunderstand the level of enjoyment Ky gets from their lifestyle. The fundamental cause in my mind of all of the angst is that what he finds the hottest are also things he thinks he shouldn’t want. There is inherent danger in letting your wife go as deep as Jaimee does with her boyfriends, and an inattentive or negligent husband could easily lose his relationship. Ky and Jaimee have worked their way through a number things over time and I see their level of communication about what they both want as very healthy relative to what some of the other threads here portray. Jaimee clearly adores Ky and wants badly to lead him through the stumbling blocks he places in the way of truly letting go with her. She knows that Ky craves that humiliation at the same time that he hates it and I think her most recent comments about no decisions they make now being permanent means she understands that there may come a time when they both want to pull back again.
user322 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:55 pm
We see the whole progress of their relationship differently. If Ky is being truthful about his feelings, her actions since the begining have been designed to drive him deeper into the well of his addiction. She gets off more on the power and humiliation than the sex. Would you consider it caring and loving for a person to tempt and encourge an alcoholic or drug addict with a drink or fix? That's what she does - and then humiliates him for giving into his addiction. Throughout this thread he claims massive shame and depression for his actions and in return gets only sexual excitment, excitment that is fleeting.
To keep up that level of excitment, he has to continually increase his level of humiliation. "Friends" and neighbors already know he is a cuck. Everyone important to him will soon know that he is a cuck - he has said that he will reveal that to the children and family. What could be better than her having Sipho's child? That would tell the whole world.
Now, if he expressed that he was happy with the situation, it would be different, but the thread is replete with regrets, not joy.
Hello, I have the impression that you are completely wrong. I think you really don't understand Ky's situation, nor the cuckold lifestyle in general......

I don't know if you're new here, but you should know that Ky and his wife have been in this lifestyle for years, and they have always acted the same way as they do now. Jaimee always increases Ky's level of cuckolding because she knows he likes it. And it regularly happens that she says things that she is not going to do just to create the feeling of cuckolding in Ky..... They have always communicated and everything has always gone well. Considering how many things they have experienced in this lifestyle, if Ky didn't like it he would be totally depressed today :lol:

In short, but I think Ky will answer you himself.
I'm not new here. As far as understanding: I do understand that there are a small percentage of people who crave the type of sexual excitement being a cuckold provides. That's fine for them.
I do question the comment that "she knows he likes it." From his comments (which I am taking at face value) he doesn't "like" it anymore than alcoholics "like" being alcoholics. They "like" the high they get, they hate the results.
As to:"And it regularly happens that she says things that she is not going to do just to create the feeling of cuckolding in Ky," when has that happened? It seems to me that she has always carried through with everything she has said she will do.
There is far more that Ky has shared here than just this thread. He had a couple of them deleted that I think would give you a much better understanding of their relationship were they still up and readable. Jaimee is a very playful cuckoldress. Her playful and mischievous nature pairs very well with Ky’s more cautious and deliberative tendencies IMO.

I think Ky can easily disabuse you of your doubts, but I would rather see him spend his limited time telling us more about what is going on in his life than rehashing unnecessary concerns for him.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:11 pm

Hey all,

Spirited discussion! It was fun to read. I appreciate some of the comments more than others – Veub, as they say in the South, “bless your heart”, but your take is a bit off. Both my wife and I have made our share of boneheaded moves over the years, but I don't get what you're trying to achieve here. Sometimes it feels like you're giving a fire-and-brimstone sermon, and frankly, I doubt you're going to convert anyone in this crowd.

But, for anyone easily swayed by bad decisions, let me reiterate: don't try this at home. This lifestyle is a minefield, and it messes with your head and your relationship. My wife and I have had more talks on this than I can count. We swear it's over, and then...well, let's just say willpower isn't our strong suit. So, in the interest of full disclosure, I'm ultimately responsible for my own questionable choices – don't blame my wife's irresistible charm. Alright, that’s all I’ve got to say about that.

As far as some of your other comments go… fuck, you guys went in an interesting direction. I have to admit, the part about taking a dildo with me while traveling to ‘get used to it’ made laugh, but only for a second because while the suggestion’s on the extreme side, I know my wife will continue to tease and push in that direction. I have my kinks, and she has hers.

Once again, thanks for the comments, and thanks for understanding that I can’t respond to each one. The little time I have I need to spend writing on the main part of the thread, but I will try to tie in answers or thoughts to your comments as I go along.
So back to the subject at hand. I have to tell you all, I suffered on Monday. After spending the weekend on a lustful high, I was saturated with dopamine and endorphins. My brain was in a fog most of the day, and sex was all I was able to think about. Luckily, I had an extremely busy day, and it forced me to suck it up and focus on work, so as Tuesday came around, I was feeling back to normal and felt like I could think more clearly again. The same went for my wife, she didn’t hook up with Sipho again, needing to focus on kids and other responsibilities. It’s good that real life forces us to stay grounded.

One thing I’ve been thinking about this week was something my wife said recently. It ties to one of the comments that says, “but honey, it’s make believe.” For some time now, Jaimee’s been reading erotic fiction. I thought it was just the half dozen books I had on my Kindle, but when I logged into her Kindle library the other day, it had a lot more erotic books than I’d expected. I think she’s read over 20 books, and many of them from the interracial, black owned, BBC, QOS tropes. This surprises me because it’s never been something we’ve seriously explored before. Sure, I’ve read the stories and enjoyed the erotic thoughts, but that’s all I thought it would ever be, just imagination.

When I asked her about it the other night, she admitted that she’s really gotten off reading them, and there are a number of things she really wants to try. When I asked her for specifics, she said she wanted to talk about it in person. That should make for some interesting pillow talk.

residueS
Trainable

Unread post by residueS » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:23 pm

Most of these books kind of sucks, they often lack emotional depth. You write way better stories to be honest.
KT Morrison's books probably an exception, but they are also not particularly kinky.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:44 pm

Thank you for your reply KY and love the "Bless your heart" use that so often. I would 98% of us believe in your relationship and can't wait to read more from you. Jaime and You are in for a wild ride.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:18 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:11 pm
Hey all,

Sometimes it feels like you're giving a fire-and-brimstone sermon, and frankly, I doubt you're going to convert anyone.

KY, I'm not trying to convert anyone. If someone if happy and emotionally fulfilled with this lifestyle, I glad for him and wouldn't comment. But, you have to acknowledge that many, many of your posts give the opposite impression.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:17 am

Ky_Da wrote:
Hey all,

Spirited discussion! It was fun to read. I appreciate some of the comments more than others – Veub, as they say in the South, “bless your heart”, but your take is a bit off. Both my wife and I have made our share of boneheaded moves over the years, but I don't get what you're trying to achieve here. Sometimes it feels like you're giving a fire-and-brimstone sermon, and frankly, I doubt you're going to convert anyone in this crowd.

But, for anyone easily swayed by bad decisions, let me reiterate: don't try this at home. This lifestyle is a minefield, and it messes with your head and your relationship. My wife and I have had more talks on this than I can count. We swear it's over, and then...well, let's just say willpower isn't our strong suit. So, in the interest of full disclosure, I'm ultimately responsible for my own questionable choices – don't blame my wife's irresistible charm. Alright, that’s all I’ve got to say about that.

As far as some of your other comments go… fuck, you guys went in an interesting direction. I have to admit, the part about taking a dildo with me while traveling to ‘get used to it’ made laugh, but only for a second because while the suggestion’s on the extreme side, I know my wife will continue to tease and push in that direction. I have my kinks, and she has hers.

Once again, thanks for the comments, and thanks for understanding that I can’t respond to each one. The little time I have I need to spend writing on the main part of the thread, but I will try to tie in answers or thoughts to your comments as I go along.
So back to the subject at hand. I have to tell you all, I suffered on Monday. After spending the weekend on a lustful high, I was saturated with dopamine and endorphins. My brain was in a fog most of the day, and sex was all I was able to think about. Luckily, I had an extremely busy day, and it forced me to suck it up and focus on work, so as Tuesday came around, I was feeling back to normal and felt like I could think more clearly again. The same went for my wife, she didn’t hook up with Sipho again, needing to focus on kids and other responsibilities. It’s good that real life forces us to stay grounded.

One thing I’ve been thinking about this week was something my wife said recently. It ties to one of the comments that says, “but honey, it’s make believe.” For some time now, Jaimee’s been reading erotic fiction. I thought it was just the half dozen books I had on my Kindle, but when I logged into her Kindle library the other day, it had a lot more erotic books than I’d expected. I think she’s read over 20 books, and many of them from the interracial, black owned, BBC, QOS tropes. This surprises me because it’s never been something we’ve seriously explored before. Sure, I’ve read the stories and enjoyed the erotic thoughts, but that’s all I thought it would ever be, just imagination.

When I asked her about it the other night, she admitted that she’s really gotten off reading them, and there are a number of things she really wants to try. When I asked her for specifics, she said she wanted to talk about it in person. That should make for some interesting pillow talk.
Well, I’ve read my share of that typemof erotic literature. I can’t wait to hear about how she:
1) is dressed up like a slut and taken to a black club as Sipho’s woman, then passed around to his friends,
2) in the same vein of #1, taken to the club where she mingles with his buddies other white girlfriends and then having lesbian or bi sex with them,
3) shown off and used at a house party,
4) dominated by the black wife/girlfriend of one of his buddies,
5) whored out in the club,
6) kept in a bathroom stall at a club or bar, or a bedroom at a house party to be used as a party favor by whatever man or woman or woman wants to get off,
7) I doubt if she would go permanent, but some type of marking of body modification to indicate Sipho’s ownership. Tattoos, piercings, change of hair color, hair style, makeup, losing weight, gaining weight, bigger breasts or ass, etc…
8) wearing more revealing clothes when in his presence,
9) keeping you caged and your releases controlled by him,
10) public sex and other forced(?) acts of public humiliation to show Sipho’s ownership of her.

And not to mention how she wants you included in their relationship.

Thank you again for taking time to share your journey. Good luck!!

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:17 am

Sounds like maybe you need to look into putting all those frequent flyer miles you are getting from work travel into a vacation to Jamaica Ky! :shock: :lol: ;)

user322
Experienced

Unread post by user322 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:54 am

veub wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:18 pm
Ky_Da wrote:
Hey all,

Sometimes it feels like you're giving a fire-and-brimstone sermon, and frankly, I doubt you're going to convert anyone.

KY, I'm not trying to convert anyone. If someone if happy and emotionally fulfilled with this lifestyle, I glad for him and wouldn't comment. But, you have to acknowledge that many, many of your posts give the opposite impression.

Your messages probably come from a good intention for Ky, but when the person concerned themselves tells you that it's okay, you have to know how to step back and tell yourself that you may have been wrong about the diagnosis.

To answer a question you asked me above, not long ago Jaimee made Ky believe that she was going out to cut her hair as one of her bulls had asked her, leaving Ky in a fear of being cuckolded, when in fact she had gone out to buy some products..... she has never had her hair cut.......jaimee often does this thing, she says things to provoke Ky, but don't take action. And yet it was well written, so you have to read the story as it is, you don't have to interpret it the way you want.

And finally, most of the testimonies on this site show men who are both in the desire to be cuckolded, and at the same time in a certain anxiety/suffering, and this is what creates the excitement. It's something that you have to know how to manage, it's true, some people get burned with fire, it's true, but others manage to find a balance and enjoy it.....

user322
Experienced

Unread post by user322 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:56 am

Ky_Da wrote:
Hey all,

I think the sequel will still be interesting :twisted: :whip:

DoctorLuv
Experienced

Unread post by DoctorLuv » Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:32 pm

veub wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:18 pm
Ky_Da wrote:
Hey all,

It’s amusing to me that previously respected psychiatrists lost the respect of their colleagues & even had their licenses threatened when they analyzed Presidents Reagan, Trump, & Biden without performing a prior good faith & comprehensive exam. Instead these flyby shrinks felt they were qualified to make their definitive diagnoses from a distance. I wouldn’t presume to either analyze or or give advice about Ky & Jamie’s relationship based solely on Ky’s posts. Frankly, veub, I don’t think you should be so presumptuous either. None of us has even heard from Jamie regarding her thoughts about their relationship.

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:45 pm

Wow. Ky you are my idol. I’m often in awe of you and how you articulate Jaime’s adventures. Big brain says WTF and little brain says MORE!!!!!!! That’s a cuckold reality.

Don’t get too worked up by the negative folks here. They are probably jealous that you’ve figured it out and they want the same. The negative thoughts of doom aren’t always warranted. Folks with an opinion… why we are all here.

The others are just living vicariously thru you and just want to contribute and enhance their own fantasies and desires whatever they are. It’s all good. We are all kinky and that’s life right?

I’ve always felt that, in reality that cuckolds are stronger than Bulls because we risk more, give more, want more and have few limits when it comes to our wives sexual freedoms. We give to a fault (non-believers would say).

In some ways we’ve won the closeness / relationship / strength aspect of a marriage so sharing a wife is easier (but it’s not always).
Bottom line… DAMN it is sure a fun spark in our unbreakable marriages and sure makes life fun! Thanks for listening to my POV.

Wishing you the best. Thanks for always sharing!
Last edited by scarlettscuck on Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:01 am

elina wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:48 pm
Ky,

Take your time.
Allow the feelings that emerges to come to the fore without supressing and of them, just observe for now.
Maybe best to not make any "never" and "ever" statements right now.
Share your feelings with Jaimee and make Her secure about sharing Her feelings with you.
Ultimately what I think you realize now is how much you love Her and how it is important to you that the two of you will always be together. For that to happen though, you also need to figure out how you can make Her happy longterm.

Sincerely
elina
Elina that is a very wise post.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:22 am

Hey all,

Where to start, where to start, where to start…

I finally got home and back to the family. When I walked through the front door, my wife immediately told me we were going out for dinner, she had no desire to cook. So where does my wife choose to go when she wants something quick? Some here might guess it, yes, that would be Nando’s.

I have to admit, Nando’s has grown on me. I’ve always been a Chick-Fil-A fan, but Nando’s has some good spice to it. While we were waiting for our food, I sat at the table with the kids, my wife stood nearby, not wanting to have a seat yet. I paused a moment and looked at her closely. She looked like the tired mom, dressed casually, no makeup, and hair slightly disheveled. Still, she looked gorgeous. I felt myself stir as I snuck a glance the swell of her breasts under her jacket. I wanted to get her in bed and reconnect after over a week away, and after thinking about her last experience with Sipho still seared into my brain.

Pulling my eyes away, I looked around the restaurant at the other customers. There were a number of other couples in the eatery, and I wondered if any of them participated in the kind of kinky sex games we’ve indulged in, was my wife the only one of the patronages who regularly cheated on her husband? Maybe not. Was she the only one who did so with her husband’s permission, encouragement even? Likely. The thought hardened me further.

No one would know to look at my wife, she looks so innocent of such things, no one would imagine that just over a week ago she was being drilled by a giant black cock; that she was grabbing onto the bed sheets with such as grip one would have thought she was scared gravity would suddenly end and she’d fall off the face of the earth; that her pouty lips were stretched around the girth of another man’s cock.

I wanted her desperately in that moment. Fuck the chicken. But I knew I had some groundwork to lay if I was going to get lucky that night. She’d had a busy few days, tending to kids and managing the home. She needed a break, a chance to relax and decompress before I’d have much luck getting her warmed up for later… or so I thought.

We ate, my boys consuming an unreal amount of chicken, and then just hung out at our table for a while. It was nice to have a simple family moment. I listened to my kids as they chatted with us and each other. It’s so crazy to hear them taking on the British accent. I imagine they’ll be able to switch back and forth easily as they get older. I imagine the longer we stay in the UK, the harder it will be to leave.

Occasionally, I let myself wonder what it would be like to make the UK our permanent home. My wife loves it. She would return to the States if I really pushed it, but I can see how much she loves living back here, I don’t think I could ask it of her. Plus, my career has really taken off since we moved. I’ve had opportunities here that I never would have imagined.

Later that night, after the kids were in bed, I laid in bed waiting for my wife to finish her nighttime routine. I had visions of sex and naughty roleplay in mind, but when Jaimee came into the bedroom, I was suddenly feeling like I was on shaky ground.

“Ky, I want to talk before it gets too late.” Jaimee crawled onto the bed and sat crossed-legged, facing me.

“Uh oh,” I said aloud before I could stop myself, and to which Jaimee just rolled her eyes.

“I want to talk about Sipho,” she said.

I guess I wasn’t surprised that she wanted to talk, but I was hoping to have that about 30 minutes later than she was planning. I sat up and leaned against the headboard, asking, “What’s on your mind?”

She took a deep breath, looked at me, looked down at her hands in her lap, and then looked back up at me. “He came over a few days ago and we talked—we didn’t have sex,” she quickly added, probably noting my surprise. “He asked for a few minutes to talk, that’s all. He’d like to have another chat with you, too.”

“Alright,” was all I said.

She took another deep breath and continued, “He wanted to know how serious we were, wanted to know our intentions – to see if we wanted to play a few times with him, or if we wanted more of a long-term thing. In his words, he wants to know if this is something casual where we just hook up once in a while, or if we’re looking for something a bit more… exciting.”

“Exciting?” I asked, my heart increasing it’s speed.

Jaimee nodded, “He’s hoping for that. He told me candidly that he hopes we’ll let him take the lead. He said that the latter takes a lot of emotional and time investment, so if we chose that, then we have to commit to it. Basically, I think he’s looking for a proper return on his investment.”

“It sounds weird when you say it like that, but I guess I see his point. He doesn’t want to get involved too deeply with us if it’s only going to be sex every once in a while.”

“That’s right,” Jaimee confirmed.

“And what do you think?” I asked. “Is this something you want to commit to?”

Jaimee hesitated for a long moment before giving a slight shrug of her shoulders, but then evolved into a timid head nod. “I think so… last time was, well, it was very satisfying. I know I shouldn’t want it, but it’s all I’ve been thinking about lately. I can’t get it out of my head.”

I half snorted a laugh, “Yeah, same. But I’d like to know what Sipho has in mind.”

“A lot of that will depend on us. He has loads of suggestions and ideas, but he wants to know how far he can push things. He wants this to be good for all of us.”

“Sounds reasonable,” I said.

“I think so, too,” Jaimee agreed but then made a sort of derisive/sarcastic laugh, “but some of his ideas, his suggestions… they’re definitely ones that would push me way out of my comfort zone. To be honest, I’m terrified just thinking about them.”

“Oh really?!” I sat up a little straighter. “Like?”

Jaimee’s face reddened a deep scarlet, the color going clear into the roots of her hair. She looked away, unable to hold my gaze. She took another deep breath, as if she were struggling to find enough oxygen in the room.

“Many of them are what you might expect—what you read in the stories, but Sipho likes a bit of bondage. He likes to push boundaries in general, but he likes bondage to be a part of it – it’s kind of his thing.”

I sat and studied her face for a moment after she stopped speaking, but I felt like there was more. I pushed, “You blushed pretty hard there, what else did Sipho want? Something’s causing quite the reaction.”

Jaimee had a hard time meeting my eyes, “What he really likes is transforming a housewife into a…”

“…A cock slut?” I finished for her after she paused for a long few seconds.

“A black cock slut,” Jaimee added. “It’s ridiculously cliché, but the way Sipho talks about it…” my wife stopped speaking, pulling her knees together and hugging her legs. “It’s not a game to him—or maybe it is—but it’s not the way we think of a game. He enjoys provoking that transformation, orchestrating it.”

“Okay, there’s a lot to unpack there… but why’s it causing you to blush like that though?” I asked. “You’re not exactly a novice to this.”

“This wouldn’t be like anything we’ve done before,” my wife began to explain. “He’s not into breaking up a marriage, but he absolutely believes he would make me his…” Jaimee paused, bit her lower lip briefly, but finally said, “cock slut.”

“And what? You’re worried he might actually be able to do it? Like he’s some magical sex wizard?”

Jaimee laughed and shook her head, “No, he’s not a hung black Gandolf.” Her features then grew more serious. “But he is into the psychology of it all, using the brain’s reward system. As in releasing dopamine, creating associations between interracial sex and feeling pleasure… it’s basically behavior modification.”

I leaned back against the headboard and sighed, “Fuck,” I swore softly, feeling a wave of cuckold lust. What she was describing was, and has been, one of the things that never fails to get me off. The thought of my wife only desiring someone else’s cock, a black cock. “And you’re worried it might actually work?”

“I’m sure it would if I allowed it. If I really let myself fixate on it… dwell on it… want it. Probably, yeah.”

I sat there in silence for a time, imagining my wife addicted to a black man’s cock. The images saved in my memory of her last hookup with Sipho came to mind, seeing the intense look of pleasure on her face, watching as perspiration dripped from her skin, as her pussy stretched around another man’s cock. It twisted me up in knots but the feelings and emotions it generated were so powerful.

“You like the idea?” Jaimee asked, one brow arched high on her forehead.

“You know I do,” I admitted. “It’s basically what you were teasing me about, you, getting your satisfaction from your lover instead of me.”

“No,” Jaimee declared forcefully. “This isn’t just a game. This is serious, it’s behavior modification. You really want me, your wife, to be addicted to black cock?”

I tried to stifle the laugh that boiled from my throat. She shot me a very cross look. “Addicted seems a little overstated, but fuck if it doesn’t turn me on,” I said.

“Ky, this is serious,” Jaimee said again. “I can see it turns you on, but I don’t know if we can do this without hurting you, like really hurting you.”

“I’m not made out of paper mâché,” I said defensively.

“I know that,” Jaimee said, a frustrated edge to her voice. “But this… it’s pretty extreme, even for us.”

“We don’t have to do this,” I reminded her. “If you’re feeling uncomfortable—.”

“—That’s just it,” my wife interrupted. “Part of me wants to be uncomfortable, to feel that excitement. Part of me wants to do this—for a time anyway.”

“Last time was pretty exciting,” I admitted. I studied her face carefully, looking for any tales that might not align with her words. “So… are you looking for me to give you a push?”

“Or talk me out of it,” she said quickly.

“I get the feeling you don’t want me to do that,” I said.

Another shrug. “Maybe,” she said, and then added, “Sipho overwhelms me, and what he wants definitely pushes my boundaries.”

“This is probably one of those pivot points where I should say let’s tap the brakes, but fuck if I don’t want to do that. I’m so turned on by the idea that it’s impossible to get out of my head.”

We sat there in silence for a long moment, each processing what had just been said. Finally, I said, “Let’s meet with Sipho and talk.”

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:48 am

Ky_Da wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:22 am
Hey all,

I finally got home and back to the family. When I walked through the front door, my wife immediately told me we were going out for dinner, she had no desire to cook. So where does my wife choose to go when she wants something quick? Some here might guess it, yes, that would be Nando’s.

I have to admit, Nando’s has grown on me. I’ve always been a Chick-Fil-A fan, but Nando’s has some good spice to it. While we were waiting for our food, I sat at the table with the kids, my wife stood nearby, not wanting to have a seat yet. I paused a moment and looked at her closely. She looked like the tired mom, dressed casually, no makeup, and hair slightly disheveled. Still, she looked gorgeous. I felt myself stir as I snuck a glance the swell of her breasts under her jacket. I wanted to get her in bed and reconnect after over a week away, and after thinking about her last experience with Sipho still seared into my brain.

Pulling my eyes away, I looked around the restaurant at the other customers. There were a number of other couples in the eatery, and I wondered if any of them participated in the kind of kinky sex games we’ve indulged in, was my wife the only one of the patronages who regularly cheated on her husband? Maybe not. Was she the only one who did so with her husband’s permission, encouragement even? Likely. The thought hardened me further.

No one would know to look at my wife, she looks so innocent of such things, no one would imagine that just over a week ago she was being drilled by a giant black cock; that she was grabbing onto the bed sheets with such as grip one would have thought she was scared gravity would suddenly end and she’d fall off the face of the earth; that her pouty lips were stretched around the girth of another man’s cock.

I wanted her desperately in that moment. Fuck the chicken. But I knew I had some groundwork to lay if I was going to get lucky that night. She’d had a busy few days, tending to kids and managing the home. She needed a break, a chance to relax and decompress before I’d have much luck getting her warmed up for later… or so I thought.

We ate, my boys consuming an unreal amount of chicken, and then just hung out at our table for a while. It was nice to have a simple family moment. I listened to my kids as they chatted with us and each other. It’s so crazy to hear them taking on the British accent. I imagine they’ll be able to switch back and forth easily as they get older. I imagine the longer we stay in the UK, the harder it will be to leave.

Occasionally, I let myself wonder what it would be like to make the UK our permanent home. My wife loves it. She would return to the States if I really pushed it, but I can see how much she loves living back here, I don’t think I could ask it of her. Plus, my career has really taken off since we moved. I’ve had opportunities here that I never would have imagined.

Later that night, after the kids were in bed, I laid in bed waiting for my wife to finish her nighttime routine. I had visions of sex and naughty roleplay in mind, but when Jaimee came into the bedroom, I was suddenly feeling like I was on shaky ground.

“Ky, I want to talk before it gets too late.” Jaimee crawled onto the bed and sat crossed-legged, facing me.

“Uh oh,” I said aloud before I could stop myself, and to which Jaimee just rolled her eyes.

I guess I wasn’t surprised that she wanted to talk, but I was hoping to have that about 30 minutes later than she was planning. I sat up and leaned against the headboard, asking, “What’s on your mind?”

She took a deep breath, looked at me, looked down at her hands in her lap, and then looked back up at me. “He came over a few days ago and we talked—we didn’t have sex,” she quickly added, probably noting my surprise. “He asked for a few minutes to talk, that’s all. He’d like to have another chat with you, too.”

She took another deep breath and continued, “He wanted to know how serious we were, wanted to know our intentions – to see if we wanted to play a few times with him, or if we wanted more of a long-term thing. In his words, he wants to know if this is something casual where we just hook up once in a while, or if we’re looking for something a bit more… exciting.”

Jaimee nodded, “He’s hoping for that. He told me candidly that he hopes we’ll let him take the lead. He said that the latter takes a lot of emotional and time investment, so if we chose that, then we have to commit to it. Basically, I think he’s looking for a proper return on his investment.”

“It sounds weird when you say it like that, but I guess I see his point. He doesn’t want to get involved too deeply with us if it’s only going to be sex every once in a while.”

Jaimee hesitated for a long moment before giving a slight shrug of her shoulders, but then evolved into a timid head nod. “I think so… last time was, well, it was very satisfying. I know I shouldn’t want it, but it’s all I’ve been thinking about lately. I can’t get it out of my head.”

I half snorted a laugh, “Yeah, same. But I’d like to know what Sipho has in mind.”

“A lot of that will depend on us. He has loads of suggestions and ideas, but he wants to know how far he can push things. He wants this to be good for all of us.”

“I think so, too,” Jaimee agreed but then made a sort of derisive/sarcastic laugh, “but some of his ideas, his suggestions… they’re definitely ones that would push me way out of my comfort zone. To be honest, I’m terrified just thinking about them.”

Jaimee’s face reddened a deep scarlet, the color going clear into the roots of her hair. She looked away, unable to hold my gaze. She took another deep breath, as if she were struggling to find enough oxygen in the room.

“Many of them are what you might expect—what you read in the stories, but Sipho likes a bit of bondage. He likes to push boundaries in general, but he likes bondage to be a part of it – it’s kind of his thing.”

I sat and studied her face for a moment after she stopped speaking, but I felt like there was more. I pushed, “You blushed pretty hard there, what else did Sipho want? Something’s causing quite the reaction.”

Jaimee had a hard time meeting my eyes, “What he really likes is transforming a housewife into a…”

“A black cock slut,” Jaimee added. “It’s ridiculously cliché, but the way Sipho talks about it…” my wife stopped speaking, pulling her knees together and hugging her legs. “It’s not a game to him—or maybe it is—but it’s not the way we think of a game. He enjoys provoking that transformation, orchestrating it.”

“Okay, there’s a lot to unpack there… but why’s it causing you to blush like that though?” I asked. “You’re not exactly a novice to this.”

“This wouldn’t be like anything we’ve done before,” my wife began to explain. “He’s not into breaking up a marriage, but he absolutely believes he would make me his…” Jaimee paused, bit her lower lip briefly, but finally said, “cock slut.”

“And what? You’re worried he might actually be able to do it? Like he’s some magical sex wizard?”

Jaimee laughed and shook her head, “No, he’s not a hung black Gandolf.” Her features then grew more serious. “But he is into the psychology of it all, using the brain’s reward system. As in releasing dopamine, creating associations between interracial sex and feeling pleasure… it’s basically behavior modification.”

I leaned back against the headboard and sighed, “Fuck,” I swore softly, feeling a wave of cuckold lust. What she was describing was, and has been, one of the things that never fails to get me off. The thought of my wife only desiring someone else’s cock, a black cock. “And you’re worried it might actually work?”

“I’m sure it would if I allowed it. If I really let myself fixate on it… dwell on it… want it. Probably, yeah.”

I sat there in silence for a time, imagining my wife addicted to a black man’s cock. The images saved in my memory of her last hookup with Sipho came to mind, seeing the intense look of pleasure on her face, watching as perspiration dripped from her skin, as her pussy stretched around another man’s cock. It twisted me up in knots but the feelings and emotions it generated were so powerful.

“You know I do,” I admitted. “It’s basically what you were teasing me about, you, getting your satisfaction from your lover instead of me.”

“No,” Jaimee declared forcefully. “This isn’t just a game. This is serious, it’s behavior modification. You really want me, your wife, to be addicted to black cock?”

I tried to stifle the laugh that boiled from my throat. She shot me a very cross look. “Addicted seems a little overstated, but fuck if it doesn’t turn me on,” I said.

“Ky, this is serious,” Jaimee said again. “I can see it turns you on, but I don’t know if we can do this without hurting you, like really hurting you.”

“I know that,” Jaimee said, a frustrated edge to her voice. “But this… it’s pretty extreme, even for us.”

“—That’s just it,” my wife interrupted. “Part of me wants to be uncomfortable, to feel that excitement. Part of me wants to do this—for a time anyway.”

“Last time was pretty exciting,” I admitted. I studied her face carefully, looking for any tales that might not align with her words. “So… are you looking for me to give you a push?”

Another shrug. “Maybe,” she said, and then added, “Sipho overwhelms me, and what he wants definitely pushes my boundaries.”

“This is probably one of those pivot points where I should say let’s tap the brakes, but fuck if I don’t want to do that. I’m so turned on by the idea that it’s impossible to get out of my head.”

We sat there in silence for a long moment, each processing what had just been said. Finally, I said, “Let’s meet with Sipho and talk.”
This is a serious topic. My wife and I had the same talk and agreed that I would no longer be allowed to have sex with her. Is that something you are willing to commit to? Also can get into my little jealousy mood if I feel like she is spending more time with him than me. Plus she really wants that cage on more. All things to consider once you go to that level. Do you Sipho will want it more knowledge that she belongs to him, meaning that her family may also get to know.

setv4
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by setv4 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:14 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:22 am
Hey all,

I just read the whole posting, so my comments that I had posted here was way off...

...Sipho is now leading the way. Just make sure that you know as much about the 'Route' of that journey along with the final destination, as you two can. Best of Luck on your Wild journey!
Last edited by setv4 on Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:18 pm

WoW… saying that this is an interesting post is putting it mildly ;) looking forward to reading about how your meeting with Sipho goes.

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:25 pm

Wow. Intense update. I guess you have to hear out what he means. Is he thinking a more poly situation where it’s you two and him, or where he “owns” her and can pass him around to his buddies? And where/how do you fit in?

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:47 pm

Why am I thinking that at sometime during their meeting with Sipho, he is going to have Jaimee admit to loving black cock, loving his black cock, admitting black cock is better than Ky’s cock, and he will make her look at his cock but withhold allowing her to touch it or have it.
The beginning of her behavior modification.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:18 pm

mundyman wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:47 pm
Why am I thinking that at sometime during their meeting with Sipho, he is going to have Jaimee admit to loving black cock, loving his black cock, admitting black cock is better than Ky’s cock, and he will make her look at his cock but withhold allowing her to touch it or have it.
I rather wait for an update and see where it goes. I do think KY is ready for something like this. But it is also a big step, and once started hard to stop.

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:13 pm

I like where this seems to be going. We’re with you on this journey, Ky!

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:00 pm

vmb69 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:18 pm
mundyman wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:47 pm
I rather wait for an update and see where it goes. I do think KY is ready for something like this. But it is also a big step, and once started hard to stop.
Oh just a little prediction.they will of course move at their own pace and hopefully comfort level.
Awaiting the next update.

mick_flow
Trainable

Unread post by mick_flow » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:51 pm

Wow Ky, that’s a hot update. It’s hard to imagine that the conversation finished there though.

All that pent up desire for Jaimee, and now this erotic talk? - how did that not progress to some physical reconnection?

I know, for me, one of the hottest moments has been while we’re making love to talk about my wife’s desires for others. I wonder if you guys explored that together as you physically reconnected? - it would certainly set the scene for the conversation your about to have.

Love your updates as always Ky, stay safe, enjoy, and looking forward to when you can share more.

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:31 am

Ky, Why would you trust this guy? How did Jaimee meet him? You implied he had done this before with “a housewife”. Can you talk to her (and/or her husband), check references? How would this even work with you gone all the time? Who will watch your children? Your mother in law is already suspicious. Quite a few red flags.