I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
sabya167
Experienced

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by sabya167 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:21 am

Keeping my fingers crossed. Is two weeks of intimacy with Wade enough to make jaimee fall out of love with ky and fall in love with Wade, especially when she has the 'Derrick' yardstick' in mind. Dunno. Dylng to read the heart-to-heart online reconnection session between them.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:55 am

There’s crazy, and then there’s crazy, and what’s happened here in the last 48 hours is a whole new level of crazy. About an hour after I last posted to this site, a freaking volcano blows up! WTF!

Luckily, I’m not on the other side of the city, or it would be much worse. But still, the air quality is shit and the airport is closed down. I’m stuck here for the short term and the project is stopped, no one is working outside. I’m not sure what’s going to happen.

My wife went back to the house last night, so not much else happened with Wade’s parents. As soon as she found out about the volcano, she’s been worried sick and so for now the game’s been cancelled. I’m not sure when I’m going to update next. Gotta try to get home and get things figured out.

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:24 am

Glad to hear you are safe!

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:26 am

Take care. Be safe

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:40 am

Praying for your safe return home.Would be anxious to hear about your reaching home safely.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:25 am

hope they fly you back home soon.

HowardRoarke
Experienced

Unread post by HowardRoarke » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:40 am

Hang in there, Ky. Hope you stay safe and get back to your wife and family safe and sound!

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:44 am

Ky,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. If you can, get as far away from that place as you can. We're with you here.

Dave

mick_flow
Trainable

Unread post by mick_flow » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:53 am

As the others on here have said: Stay safe my friend - and get yourself home in one piece, I've heard the airport has reopened, so hopefully things will start to recover soon.

On the cuckold side. Well, my wife has a boyfriend. In fairness it is something I've wanted to try, to see her focused on another. Does it push my buttons - oh dear god yes! She stays with him at least 2 nights, usually 3 to 4 a week. It is hot, really hot. But our relationship did fundamentally change, her choices are quite clearly made to balance time with me and our children and her boyfriend. She's trying to balance everything. At the same time, I went searching for another, and am now seeing another women too. So balancing time to ensure that we as a married couple have our own intimate time is hard. While I totally get the cuck turn on when she is with her boyfriend, his buddies and family, he is unaware. It is totally more of a poly relationship, rather than a cuck. - it is not just about sex, it's about being in love with other people. It is not easy, but it can work.

Get home safe, and see how your wife feels about her boyfriend. I hope you, your wife and boyfriend all work it out. - and most importantly, get yourself safe and home.

marco333111
Trainable

Unread post by marco333111 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:56 am

Hi Ky,

I've seen it on the news, had to think of you right away.
Get your ass out of there and return to Jaimee, she is waiting for you at home.

Be save and have a good and save trip home.

@Jaimee, he will be alright, I'm confident in that.

Cheers,
Marco.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:12 am

The twists and turns of this thread this week are extraordinary. First, Wade's parents turn up unexpectedly then a volcano does! You couldn't make it up.

Stay safe. We all want that.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:16 am

Ky, Jaimee's reaction to this unexpected situation just confirms that your relationship is really strong and that you are the key person in her life despite all the high points together with Wade. You are an exceptional couple and I hope you manage to get back home to Jaimee soon.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:25 pm

Just heard the news, sorry for your project there. Have a safe travel home. Can't imagine how Jaimee is feeling until you're back safe in her arms.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:03 pm

Good luck and travel home safely. Sending good thoughts your way.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:09 pm

Stay safe Ky. If Jaimee for some reason looks at this thread please give us an update on how your husband is.
Sending all positive thoughts your way for a safe and quick return home.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:13 am

Hope everything turned out well. Please do leave us a word here once you are back home safely. Would be much appreciated. Till then,best wishes.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:59 am

any updates. are you back home safe. hope all is well

soupcan_44
Experienced

Unread post by soupcan_44 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:00 am

Keep checking for news that Ky has returned home safely and hoping all is well.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:04 am

Aid is flying in, news crews are there, so hopefully Ky has been able to get out and get home. I can't imagine what's going through Jaimee's and his mind. Still sending thoughts and prayers their way.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:15 pm

I made it home… somehow. To describe the last few days as a blur would be woefully understated. What a mess. I feel a need to update at least one more time to express my sincere gratitude to all those that wished me well and a safe return. I’d only ask that you keep the Guatemalans in your thoughts that aren’t as fortunate as I am and don’t have the luxury of being able to leave. I was never in any immediate danger, so I want to be careful not to paint that picture. But I was close enough for this experience to affect me. I lost my new friend. An educated man that was very proud of his country. The news is reporting about 69 dead, but I’m sure that number is much higher. Agustin shouldn’t have been in danger, he didn’t live in the area where most of the ash and lava fell, but when the eruptions started, he and his teenage son went into danger in order to make sure his extended family escaped. No one is sure what happened. His body hasn’t been found, nor has his sons, but it’s been a couple of days now, so no one has much hope that he’s still alive. He left behind a wife and an eight-year-old son. Just thinking about him being gone makes my legs feel so weak I can hardly stand. He loved to joke around and give me shit. I only knew him for a couple of weeks, but he had become a very close friend and colleague. Fuck I’ll miss him.

I only spoke briefly with his wife before I left. Seeing the sorrow in her eyes ripped my heart in two. The airport was on and off with flights, so I waited there for 30 hours before I was able to catch a flight to Mexico City and then onto LA. I didn’t eat for over 48 hours through it all, and honestly, I can’t remember even feeling hungry.

The first thing I did when I set foot outside of the airport was to hug my wife with all the emotion and love I had in me. The project is probably a total disaster. Funds are surely going to be diverted to more important things right now. This will be a huge financial setback for me—but I couldn’t care less. I’m home, with my wife. Maybe this was a come-to-Jesus moment for me, I don’t know. But I’m never going to fucking play the game again. To each their own. I’ll never judge. But I never want to miss a moment to show my wife that I love her. We just don’t know how many moments we have left. I’m so sorry that this is probably the last thing anyone wants to read, but my heart compelled me to write it.

Interestingly enough, my wife had come to the same conclusion that I had before I’d gotten home. She doesn’t want to play anymore either. In fact, she removed the nipple rings and said she’s ready to start our family. I don’t think I’ve ever cried so hard in joy and loss at the same time as I did last night. It’ll be hard to give up something that gave us a lot of sexual satisfaction, but we both are decided that we’ll be keeping this in the fantasy realm only. I know I’ll be checking in on occasion, and maybe making a comment once in a while, so I won’t say goodbye. I wish you all the best.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:23 pm

Great news, Ky. You and Jaimee enjoy your lives together. All the best wishes in the world to you two.

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:00 pm

Wow. As much as I'll miss your fun adventures, I'm happy you both are in the same place. I'm so sorry about your friend. I'll keep all of you in my thoughts.

Thank you for everything.

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:29 pm

Lizardtantrum wrote:Wow. As much as I'll miss your fun adventures, I'm happy you both are in the same place. I'm so sorry about your friend. I'll keep all of you in my thoughts.

Thank you for everything.
Thank you Ky. Your experience maybe helps all of us get to the bottom line. We all are blessed. Bayless

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:13 am

If it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger. This near death experience has bonded the two of you in your souls like nothing before. I shudder to think the look in the eyes of Augustine's wife could well have been the look in Jaime's eyes,if things were a even a little left or right there.You two are a special couple and I wholeheartedly support whatever decision the two of you have taken for and at the moment.Best of luck for your future endeavors and
stay blessed.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:35 am

Ky_Da wrote:I made it home… somehow. To describe the last few days as a blur would be woefully understated. What a mess. I feel a need to update at least one more time to express my sincere gratitude to all those that wished me well and a safe return. I’d only ask that you keep the Guatemalans in your thoughts that aren’t as fortunate as I am and don’t have the luxury of being able to leave. I was never in any immediate danger, so I want to be careful not to paint that picture. But I was close enough for this experience to affect me. I lost my new friend. An educated man that was very proud of his country. The news is reporting about 69 dead, but I’m sure that number is much higher. Agustin shouldn’t have been in danger, he didn’t live in the area where most of the ash and lava fell, but when the eruptions started, he and his teenage son went into danger in order to make sure his extended family escaped. No one is sure what happened. His body hasn’t been found, nor has his sons, but it’s been a couple of days now, so no one has much hope that he’s still alive. He left behind a wife and an eight-year-old son. Just thinking about him being gone makes my legs feel so weak I can hardly stand. He loved to joke around and give me shit. I only knew him for a couple of weeks, but he had become a very close friend and colleague. Fuck I’ll miss him.

I only spoke briefly with his wife before I left. Seeing the sorrow in her eyes ripped my heart in two. The airport was on and off with flights, so I waited there for 30 hours before I was able to catch a flight to Mexico City and then onto LA. I didn’t eat for over 48 hours through it all, and honestly, I can’t remember even feeling hungry.

The first thing I did when I set foot outside of the airport was to hug my wife with all the emotion and love I had in me. The project is probably a total disaster. Funds are surely going to be diverted to more important things right now. This will be a huge financial setback for me—but I couldn’t care less. I’m home, with my wife. Maybe this was a come-to-Jesus moment for me, I don’t know. But I’m never going to fucking play the game again. To each their own. I’ll never judge. But I never want to miss a moment to show my wife that I love her. We just don’t know how many moments we have left. I’m so sorry that this is probably the last thing anyone wants to read, but my heart compelled me to write it.

Interestingly enough, my wife had come to the same conclusion that I had before I’d gotten home. She doesn’t want to play anymore either. In fact, she removed the nipple rings and said she’s ready to start our family. I don’t think I’ve ever cried so hard in joy and loss at the same time as I did last night. It’ll be hard to give up something that gave us a lot of sexual satisfaction, but we both are decided that we’ll be keeping this in the fantasy realm only. I know I’ll be checking in on occasion, and maybe making a comment once in a while, so I won’t say goodbye. I wish you all the best.
What terrible news about Agustin and his son. What heroes they were to go back into the area to help their family. Greater love hath no man.

Guys
Just a few days ago we were all chuckling at Agustin's story, and now he and his son have gone. Let's all donate to the Guatemala relief funds as a practical way to remember him and celebrate his life.

Ky, if there is a particular fund that will help, let us know.
Or
https: //support.crs.org/donate/guatemala-volcano
where the donation can be referenced Agustin

Ky
Thank you so much for sharing your story with us over the years. Of course take a break and reconnect with Jaimee.
We would all love it if you posted occasionally to tell us how you were getting on, in whatever direction. God bless you both.