I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
hwc
Pervert

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by hwc » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:04 pm

Hi Ky, have question about something you said at the outset of this story, you said:

"I confess, my own willpower to not give into my cuck tendencies had been waning and so discovering that my wife had been fantasizing bout playing again, my heart—and cock—wanted to burst. I made a decision, and if felt like a dam burst open. I felt light headed even when I said, “I want to play again.”

Just wondered if you could expand on what you meant when you said your heart wanted to burst, your cock wanting to burst is self explanetary! I wasn't sure if the other pat was appositive or negative thing... If negative it would be interesting to hear about how much jealousy you feel while your wife is 'playing' with her boyfriend, or what makes you most jealous and how you handle it.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:55 am

Hi Ky, just letting you know that we'er all hoping that everything is going great for you guys.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:59 pm

You have give us a amazing look into your world, but thats all it is, a look. We see into that glass but darkly. You and Jaimee are they only ones that have any real idea what is really going on between you. You two should be the only ones that matter in this adventure. Read what the other posters have said and cautioned you about but remember that advice is generally only worth what you pay for it. Just like mine here :)
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:51 pm

Ky, Hopping all is well,not to be pushy, but could you take a sec to let us know that all is well? One of your many fans.

marco333111
Trainable

Unread post by marco333111 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:45 am

Hey Ky_Da,

How are things, everything alright between the two, or three of you?

Cheers,
Marco.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:13 pm

Yes, eagerly awaiting an update!

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:06 pm

I hope your silence, is not an indication that everything is other than great with you and Jamie, and you two are burning up the sheets planing a family, and a great future.

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:57 am

norbertrichard wrote:I hope your silence, is not an indication that everything is other than great with you and Jamie, and you two are burning up the sheets planing a family, and a great future.
Ditto. :up:

soupcan_44
Experienced

Unread post by soupcan_44 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:31 am

trdd wrote:
norbertrichard wrote:I hope your silence, is not an indication that everything is other than great with you and Jamie, and you two are burning up the sheets planing a family, and a great future.
Ditto. :up:
+1.

Ky posted on June 6, just after returning home from his horrible life-threatening experience that he was done with the game and they had also decided to start a family..... Five days later Jaimee confesses she still thinks about being with Wade...... Recovery from extreme trauma is often very difficult...

So, like others have said I just hope they are both still good and taking care of each other.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:47 am

Ky I hope the two of you are finding your happiness, whatever and wherever that takes you both. But if you would, drop us a line and let us know the two of you are OK. We worry.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:20 pm

Hey all,

Yeah, it’s been a while, but we’re still here. Thanks for the concern and the positive energy my way. My wife and I are good. Candidly, we’ve had a couple of ups and downs in the last couple of months, but what married couple out there doesn’t. Life sometimes is just hard. In the last couple of months, I’ve been working my ass off trying to get something new going at work since I lost all of my contracts recently. And I’m happy to say that I have had some success on that front. The good thing about the industry I’m in is that it is a global industry, and even though there’s a lot of competition, a good product and solid tech support goes a long way. But no one on here wants to read about my work issues, haha. I’ve had a number of PMs asking about my Wade and my wife, and truthfully, I haven’t answered any of them. I really haven’t been on this site very much in the last couple of months.

I was in a funk for a while. I guess I’d describe it as just feeling numb towards everything. I thought about seeing a counselor, but little by little I started feeling better, so I never did. I still have a melancholy day once in a while, but I’m feeling much like my old self again. As for Wade… well, he’s still very much in the picture. Jaimee and I took a couple of weeks to ourselves, and we had some great alone time. We spent a pretty penny on some bed & breakfast inns and a number of nice restaurants. We even did a number of boat dive in the Channel Islands, which my wife loved a lot more than I did. But it was worth it to see her strutting around on deck in her skimpy swimsuit. However, neither one of us wanted to let her boyfriend go. She would have if I’d have asked it, but I realize now that these cuck feelings just don’t go away, no matter how hard I try, or how much I try to ignore them. If anything, by not indulging in them, they just bottle up until I’m ready to explode. My wife, too. She is sooooo much happier and sooooo much more satisfied when she’s getting her little cunt stuffed by her boyfriend.

But we’ve been pretty tame overall. They connect after her workouts, and once in a while here at our house, but it’s been very casual and not too intense compared to the Vegas weekend some months back. Jaimee is off of the pill, so Wade’s been stuck using condoms—which they both hate. But I have another confession. For me, it adds a whole new level of play. To think that she’s just a thin membrane of latex away from getting pregnant with another man’s baby—it’s a total rush and pushes all the cuck buttons. I know this is the most extreme of cuck fantasies, and I don’t really want it, but it’s still fun to think about. My wife bought these XX Durex condoms and then bought these Trojan Magnum condoms. They’re still debating which ones are better—so the verdict is still out. They did go through the Trojan ones faster though. The other night my wife asked me to stop by the pharmacy and pick up a new box. She knew that would push my cuck buttons, and man did it ever. Nothing like buying condoms for your wife’s boyfriend.

I did feel kind of cool for a minute as I approached the cashier because she probably thought that the condoms were for me. But that cool feeling didn’t last very long when I decided to put one of those on myself. I’ve mentioned this before, that I’m about as average size as they come, but that condom was enormous. And I’ve seen my wife put one on Wade. They barely fit—or at least that’s what it looks like. Those things have an amazing amount of stretch, but he has no problem filling it. Maybe it’s because of the need to wear condoms, but one change is that they have a lot more anal sex than they ever did before. I think they would do it more, but my wife can only do it so many times before she needs some recovery time, although, her stamina must be increasing because she seems to be able to do it a lot more now.

I took my wife out to a musical last weekend. Yeah, I spent way too much money on it, but she loved, loved, loved it, so it was worth it. We actually flew to a different city to see it—which of course added to the expense, but that night in the hotel we had some good time to talk. I have to back up a little though. As we got back to the hotel, we were like two teenagers when we got to our room. We had our clothes off in seconds and were passionately going at it on the bed. I was feeling very ‘alpha’ and so I turned her over onto her stomach and was going to fuck her in the ass. This isn’t something I’ve done very often—only a couple of times really—but I was feeling it, and so I started to press my dick into her. But she was clinching tight and trying to turn away, so I pulled her back into position and started to get lined up again, and I was almost ready to enter her when she cried out.

“That’s not yours, Ky!”

I was shocked, and for a stunned moment I froze. Even though it was like a kick to the stomach as I started to realize what she meant, my dick was throbbing it was so hard. Also, I have to mention, CrossFit has really done a lot for my wife. As I tried to hold her in that doggie style position, I realized how hard her muscles have gotten, her ass, her legs, fuck, she’s a little rock—but I digress.

“What do you mean you’re not mine?” I choked out.

She shook her head as I held her shoulders pinned to the bed, “I said that’s not yours, not I’m not yours.”

“What’s the difference?” I said, knowing where she was going with this, but all the same wanting her to say it out loud.

“My arse belongs to my boyfriend—that’s Wade’s.

“You’re serious? You’d deny me that?”

She tried to turn over, but I held her tight—which wasn’t easy. “This bothers you? You’re bloody averse to the act of buggery most of the time, but then one night you just decide to pop in and shove your dick up my arse?”

I sweat that’s exactly how she said it. I couldn’t help but laugh. It felt like I was being scolded by some high-society gal with a dirty mouth. But she was right. Anal sex really isn’t really my thing. But that she was denying that to me, fuck it blew my mind.

“That’s true,” I had to confess. “I just felt in the mood.” “You’d really deny me?” I asked as I started to tease her hole with the tip of my dick. She tried to lift her hips up and get her pussy around my dick, but I pressed her flat against the bed again and then started to tease her. It didn’t take long and she was really starting to squirm underneath me.

Finally, she broke and said, “Fine, but don’t tell Wade.”

I snorted a laugh, “What, don’t tell Wade I fucked my wife?” I said as I pushed my lubricated dick inside of ass. It slid in like a hot knife through freshly microwaved butter. No resistance at all. I came almost instantly. But the whole thing had turned me on so much that I stayed hard, which isn’t something that happens to me very often.

What followed was a night of the most passionate, most aggressive sex I’ve ever experienced. It was like we had a massive amount of pent up energy and it was all being released in this one night. I thought I couldn’t possible cum anymore, but my wife managed to coax a couple of more orgasms out of me. My balls actually ached for almost a day afterward.

Between sessions we were laying in bed, her head on my chest and I asked her, “Were you serious about me not telling Wade that I fucked my own wife’s ass?”

She was lazily playing with my dick, and didn’t stop when she replied, “A bit—he likes thinking that he owns that part of me. The idea doesn’t seem to bother you,” my cock slowly hardening in her hand.

“It just surprised me,” I answered her, “we haven’t really been playing the game with much intensity since we started talking about starting a family. It feels like you’re trying to push my buttons—am I wrong?”

She was silent for a long minute before I felt her shrug against me, “No, I suppose you’re not. I miss the excitement sometimes,” after another long pause she said in nearly a whisper, “I feel like such a slut sometimes.”

By the way she said it, I wasn’t sure exactly how she meant it, so I asked, “Are you okay? Did you mean that in a good or a bad way?”

She continued to touch my dick but her head was facing the television so I couldn’t see her face. She waited a long time to answer, but eventually said, “I don’t mean it either way, Ky. I think I’m just accepting that this is what I am. I’m a slut… a bloody slag… a scarlet woman…”

“Hey,” I said softly as I pulled her into my arms. “What’s up? You know I love you exactly as you are. I love that you’re more in touch with your sexuality—that you know what you want.”

She smiled meekly at me, “I love you too, Ky.” I always love hearing that, hehe.

“So what’s this about?” I implored again.

She sighed heavily before she answered, “The last couple of months have been brilliant,” she began, “and it should be enough for me… I have you… and you let me have Wade on the side… this should be enough for me…”

She went silent on me, so I again prompted, “But it’s not?”

At first, I didn’t think she heard me, like she was lost in her own thoughts, but she finally gave me a slight shrug, “I want it to be,” was all that she said. As kindly and as lovingly as I could, I looked her in the eyes and asked her to tell me what she was thinking. I needed to know. Again, she sighed, and then she pushed herself up into a sitting position.

“I feel like I’m losing myself,” she began. I almost opened my mouth again, but at the last second, I held my tongue. I was determined to just listen. This is something we’ve been fighting about the last couple of months—my constant need to comment and to give her solutions to her problems, when all she really wants is for me to listen. “I have you, I have Wade more often than I should—more than is fair to you… but I can’t help but always fantasize about… well, more… I feel like sex is all I think about. That trip to Las Vegas really changed something about me. I feel like I’m still trying to understand it. I feel like something.”

I so wanted to interrupt her during her explanation. I mean she’s said similar things like this in the past, but I could tell that she was still trying to find the words to describe how she felt. What had happened in the past wasn’t over. I stayed quiet.

She started and stopped a few more times before finally saying, “Fuck it. I’m just going to say it.” She looked straight at me, “Ky, I love cucking you.” She made this half-sardonic-half-desperate-laugh “I feel like something powerfully intoxicating about it…”

“What exactly about it?” I asked before I could stop myself, “Is it having bigger cocks, other men, or humiliating me?”

She shook her head and looked me in the eyes, “I don’t like when you’re really humiliated. That truly bothers me. There’s a point though, where I can push your buttons and I can tell you’re enjoying it, but there comes a point where you’re start getting self-conscious. I can literally see it happen. You start doubting yourself. You start doubting me—and us. And that ruins it for me because you don’t understand.”

This one caught me flat-footed, “What don’t I understand?”

She rolled her eyes at me and rested her hand on my knee, “That I love you. That you’re not going to lose me. That you don’t need to feel self-conscious. Ever! I only love you. And when we play the game, I feel a massive, brilliant thrill in knowing that you get so turned on by it,” she paused in thought, “Let me explain it this way… If we had never met and I was with Wade, the sex would be good… maybe great. But having sex with him because it pushes your cuck buttons gives me such a rush that my head spins. There’s a look in your eye you get when I know I’m pushing the right buttons, and that look bloody kills me. I love that look, Ky.”

It was my turn to sit in silence for a few minutes. This time with my head spinning. “I think I get it.” I said at last. She gave me a skeptical look. “No, I think I do,” I said again. “I ruin the game for you when my confidence goes all to shit.” I thought about this last year and remembered a few things, “You’ve always done what I’ve wanted, but I haven’t done a very good job of reciprocating because, truthfully, I’m nervous you won’t see me as your man anymore. If I wear a cage, or suck a cock, I worry you won’t look at me the same way.”

As an aside, when I just said the words about me sucking a cock, I saw a serious cum-face cross her features.

“More-or-less,” my wife said, “You worry, but you don’t need to.”

“So you still want to play the game?” I asked her bluntly.

She laid down on the pillow next to me, “Not if you’re going to be all wobbly about it. I don’t want to play if I have to worry constantly about you—it’s too much for me. I’ve thought a lot about this. It’s easy to lose myself when we’re playing the game, and I need you to be strong enough to pull me back if you need to, but It’s exhausting when you’re back and forth like this.”

“Well, in my defense, the Guatemala thing--,”

“—That’s different,” she interrupted, “that scared the shite out of me despite you telling me all the time that you were fine. We had to stop the game for a while after that.”

“What about starting a family?” I asked.

“I still want that,” she confessed, “but we’ve been so stressed out about everything this last month, that it’s driving me mental.” A long moment of silence again passed between the two of us before she added, “Ky, you’re a cuckold, and that’s not going to change. And now I don’t want it to if I’m being honest with myself. I finally understand you. But what I don’t understand is why you resist it. You push it away like it was a disease instead of embracing it and being happy.”

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:46 pm

Great to see you back Ky and to hear that everything is fine with you and Jaimee. I have a feeling that starting a family is going to be put off for a while!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:14 pm

Hallelujah! You're poised on the precipice of the promised land.

haibinh
Prepubescent

Unread post by haibinh » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:40 pm

welcome !! Have you ever thought If you let your wife see wade again ??

elina

Unread post by elina » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:09 pm

Welcome back and thank you so much for sharing this Ky!

This post was absolutely wonderful!!!

First it is good to see you start posting again and that both you and Jaimee is doing well. As you said, everybody has challenges, the interesting aspect is how to accept and resolve these.

There are lots of stories of sexual acts on this site, and even this thread would not be the same if these were not reported.
But what I really think makes this thread so special and dear to many of us is your sharing how you and Jaimee evolve as individuals and a couple.

Thank you Ky and please come back with more whenever there is something you want to share with us.

elina

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:27 pm

Ky, wonderful to have your posts back. Delightful to know things are going well with the two of you.

Ky_Da wrote:
She tried to turn over, but I held her tight—which wasn’t easy.
“This bothers you? You’re bloody averse to the act of buggery most of the time, but then one night you just decide to pop in and shove your dick up my arse?”

I can just hear her saying it. Only an posh English girl could say it. Those crystal vowels. The aristocratic swearing. The non-nonsense reference to buggery.

What a joy.
Welcome back.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:00 am

Welcome back. Jaime is brilliant and wise beyond her years! You are a lucky man to have a wife who’s so open and honest with you.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:10 am

Hey Ky,

Sounds like it's time for you to show her your commitment. We all know it is tough for you, especially with the volcano, but she seems to have been put through the cuckold roller coaster very much as well. You both definitely needed to take a break after the volcano, but damn it was like a coitus interruptus, not even a ruined orgasm to end it that way. I'm afraid that even though you are dabbling in cuckoldville, the pent-up pressure needs to be dealt with.

Maybe bite the bullet and order a Jailbird chastity device to show her you are willing to give her what she longs for and that you are willing to "go over that hill" even though you do not know what is on the other side.

Just a thought.

Good Luck!

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:53 am

I can only agree, it's great to hear from you again. Most important, of course, is to know you and Jaimee are doing well.
I guess the question you and Jaimee are dealing with is to find thr right "dose" or "formula" with this Hotwife/Cuckold-fantasy, to keep everything exciting, but whitout causing any fundamental problems in your marriage?

Of course, there is no standard answer to this. I can think the complete "Hotwife/Cuckold/Voyeur-fantasy" can be very hot and exciting, if I wouldn’t think that way I probabely wouldn’t be on this forum. And as long as it works for both partners that's great. BUT in my opinion , this whole "fantasy/lifestyle" or whatever you want to call it, should always only be a supplement to your very own sex life you have with your beloved wife/girlfriend, an exciting one, but again, only a supplement, nothing more. Exactly the same applies to any lover of her. This all, especially her lover, should never become the core of your or of your wife's sex life or the main purpose of it. But I strongly assume you and Jaimee are already know aware of this, far better than anyone of us.

Nonetheless, I would like to recommend, that Jaimee should never move in with Wade ever again for a period of time. Or having sex with him every single day, like it appeared it was the case already in the weeks before your trip to Guatemala. That was simply too much, in my opinion. But again, I think you and Jaimee already have come to the same conclusion;)

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:41 am

wannabecUKold wrote:Ky, wonderful to have your posts back. Delightful to know things are going well with the two of you.

Ky_Da wrote:
She tried to turn over, but I held her tight—which wasn’t easy.
“This bothers you? You’re bloody averse to the act of buggery most of the time, but then one night you just decide to pop in and shove your dick up my arse?”

I can just hear her saying it. Only an posh English girl could say it. Those crystal vowels. The aristocratic swearing. The non-nonsense reference to buggery.

What a joy.
Welcome back.

Thanks. And you more than most understand a lot about my wife. She’s lived in the States for a number of years now, but she’s still VERY British in so many ways. Most of her family are Bristolians and speak with that western Bristol accent where they pronounce a lot more of their “R”s, but from all her time at school, and growing up with a lot of gals from London, and a lot of them were from very affluent families, she’s adopted a bit of an RP accent. She’s sometimes a little self conscious about it, because it can come off as very posh, and some think it’s very arrogant, but I just find it fucking sexy.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:24 am

Thanks Ky.
Ky_Da wrote:

...it can come off as very posh, and some think it’s very arrogant, but I just find it fucking sexy.
Especially when she is lying face down underneath you, swearing at you!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:32 am

I'm just glad the two of you are doing well and that all the unasked for "Preaching" and "Advice" you get on here hasn't run you off.
I do have a question that has been bothering me since you left Guatemala but I hate to bring it up. Did you ever hear anything on the fate Augustin and his son?
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:35 pm

SutterKane wrote:I'm just glad the two of you are doing well and that all the unasked for "Preaching" and "Advice" you get on here hasn't run you off.
I do have a question that has been bothering me since you left Guatemala but I hate to bring it up. Did you ever hear anything on the fate Augustin and his son?
The preaching and advice that you tell the OP to ignore is well intended. You either don’t see the risk Wade presents, or you don’t care. Are you willing to see the destruction of their marriage just so you can get your thrill?

I’ve seen far too many marital train wrecks occur because the wife falls in love with her BF. I could name NINE that l am personally familiar with. There are dozens more.

Edited to correct typo.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:53 pm

SutterKane wrote:I'm just glad the two of you are doing well and that all the unasked for "Preaching" and "Advice" you get on here hasn't run you off.
I don't know all the details because my Spanish is sub-par at best, but what I did verify was that his body was found next to his son's. It looks like they were together in the end which gives me some comfort. What I'm not so sure about is who else in his family died. I understood that he had gotten several of the family out, but I couldn't understand much more when they were talking about aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. I only knew Agustin for a short time, and most of that time was him having me on about one thing or another. But his passing really touched me. It made me see my own reality and made me feel very mortal.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:01 pm

Zona wrote:
The preaching and advice that you tell the OP to ignore is well intended. You either don’t see the risk Wade presents, or you don’t care. Are you willing to see the destruction of their marriage just so you can get your thrill?

I’ve seen far too many marital train wrecks occur because the wife falls in love with her BF. I could name NINE that l am personally familiar with. There are dozens more.

Edited to correct typo.
I don't doubt that Zona is telling the truth. Sex outside of marriage is playing with the hottest of fires. I would hate to think that my experiences have influenced anyone, or pushed anyone into trying it. You all have to make your own decisions. I love reading people's comments, but one thing I've learned over the last couple of years is that everyone has their own points of view. There are cheerleaders and there are preachers, both with their own agendas, wants and needs. I read them all and think about them--I think about them a lot actually, but in the end, I'm making my own decisions for what's best for my wife and I. I very much appreciate the little bit of dialogue I've had with some of you. Writing about my experiences has been very cathartic for me and has helped me find my own thoughts and feelings through this journey. And this is the only place I think I could really talk about what I'm living through. It's nice to talk about these feelings without being called crazy, demented, a perv, etc.