I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
funfortwo
Experienced

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by funfortwo » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:16 am

IMO, family and marriage should be regarded as the highest priority. If they, as a married couple, decide to venture down this road, hopefully they keep this in the forefront. If you lose family/marriage, what's the point? If they can manage this, and their journey has been filled with a lot of excitement and struggles, then do whatever they want. A lot of "vanilla" people would never envision that this lifestyle can be handled successfully and would be giving a lot of advise based on their perspective. But looking at this site, we continually see a lot of marriages that become stronger. As long as nobody gets hurt, I don't see the issue.
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:26 am

I think we need to take into account what people write here, and it's nice to sound the alarm, but I find the messages very alarmist.

Ky's suffering is part of the cuckold lifestyle (according to what I read in the testimonies it is the fact of pushing the limits which creates anxiety and therefore suffering for the cuckold, but it is also what create excitement), and I think ky must be pretty well placed to know that......

It still seems to me that Ky and Jaimee are not novices in the field, they have children from another man.... not everyone on this site has gone this far.. ..

Some seem to predict that Jaimee will leave Ky, and that she is already starting to manipulate him.....why would a woman need to manipulate her husband into leaving him?? Divorce is allowed these days.....

Jaimee has already tasted Sipho's cock, she knows what it feels like.....if because of this cock she wouldn't want to fuck Ky anymore, it's already too late.....

I don't know what they mean by "change in behavior", we'll have to see ky's report after the conversation with sipho.
When ky announced all this in his last post, I didn't see any manipulation on Jaimee's part, nor a completely newbie couple who doesn't know what they're getting into, nor a situation in which the goal is to destroy a couple, I rather saw a couple quite experienced in this lifestyle who wants to have a more extreme experience than usual, KNOWING that this experience is extreme. They are AWARE that it is extreme. And being aware changes everything, there is much less risk of making mistakes.

Zero risk does not exist, but there are couples who have done much less than that and who have broken up simply because the woman falls in love with the bull.....
There are vanilla couples who break up even after several years of couples with children.....zero risk does not exist
As long as there is love between them, and the fact that they are aware that this is all extreme, things can be managed.

Mrbigbull
Experienced

Unread post by Mrbigbull » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:16 am

funfortwo wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:16 am
IMO, family and marriage should be regarded as the highest priority. If they, as a married couple, decide to venture down this road, hopefully they keep this in the forefront. If you lose family/marriage, what's the point? If they can manage this, and their journey has been filled with a lot of excitement and struggles, then do whatever they want. A lot of "vanilla" people would never envision that this lifestyle can be handled successfully and would be giving a lot of advise based on their perspective. But looking at this site, we continually see a lot of marriages that become stronger. As long as nobody gets hurt, I don't see the issue.
And that is just the point. You remember this part he wrote?

“Ky, this is serious,” Jaimee said again. “I can see it turns you on, but I don’t know if we can do this without hurting you, like really hurting you.”
“I’m not made out of paper mâché,” I said defensively.
“I know that,” Jaimee said, a frustrated edge to her voice. “But this… it’s pretty extreme, even for us.”

This is exactly the problem.
She KNOWS he is going to get hurt, but still wants to do it.
She is saying that they will continue, even if it hurts him, really hurts him.
In my opinion, a wife wanting to continue, even knowing her husband can get hurt, or will be hurt, or knowing they will continue even if they see he is hurt, is not a loving wife. In my opinion, the behavioral change and addiction has already started.
She knows when to ask him, when he is horny, so he would agree sooner.

And even a more stranger thing, why didn't she tell him what the plans are? Why not tell Ky what parts she think he would get hurt. That way he can decide if he wants it. Therefore I said if he wants to make the stupid decision to continue, then at least set boundaries with thing you absolutely do not want to happen.

Mrbigbull
Experienced

Unread post by Mrbigbull » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:54 am

user322 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:26 am
I think we need to take into account what people write here, and it's nice to sound the alarm, but I find the messages very alarmist.

Ky's suffering is part of the cuckold lifestyle (according to what I read in the testimonies it is the fact of pushing the limits which creates anxiety and therefore suffering for the cuckold, but it is also what create excitement), and I think ky must be pretty well placed to know that......

It still seems to me that Ky and Jaimee are not novices in the field, they have children from another man.... not everyone on this site has gone this far.. ..

Some seem to predict that Jaimee will leave Ky, and that she is already starting to manipulate him.....why would a woman need to manipulate her husband into leaving him?? Divorce is allowed these days.....

Jaimee has already tasted Sipho's cock, she knows what it feels like.....if because of this cock she wouldn't want to fuck Ky anymore, it's already too late.....

I don't know what they mean by "change in behavior", we'll have to see ky's report after the conversation with sipho.
When ky announced all this in his last post, I didn't see any manipulation on Jaimee's part, nor a completely newbie couple who doesn't know what they're getting into, nor a situation in which the goal is to destroy a couple, I rather saw a couple quite experienced in this lifestyle who wants to have a more extreme experience than usual, KNOWING that this experience is extreme. They are AWARE that it is extreme. And being aware changes everything, there is much less risk of making mistakes.

Zero risk does not exist, but there are couples who have done much less than that and who have broken up simply because the woman falls in love with the bull.....
There are vanilla couples who break up even after several years of couples with children.....zero risk does not exist
As long as there is love between them, and the fact that they are aware that this is all extreme, things can be managed.
I can see your point, but in my opinion, you are way off.
Are Ky and Jaimee experienced? Yes, that is true. Do they know what they are getting into? No.
Yes, suffering is part of of the cuckold lifestyle for some cuckolds, not all. There are a lot of different types of cuckolds.
But suffering is something else than hurting.

“Ky, this is serious,” Jaimee said again. “I can see it turns you on, but I don’t know if we can do this without hurting you, like really hurting you.”
“I know that,” Jaimee said, a frustrated edge to her voice. “But this… it’s pretty extreme, even for us.”

Do you remember this part? You see the "like really hurting you"? That is not suffering, that is real hurting which could lead to emotional damage or maybe physical damage. A wife willing to do that and go through with it, is in my opinion not a loving wife.

Yes, she is already starting to manipulate him. Remember when he got back from his trip? She knew he was horny, but didn't give him anything, instead started to talk about this. Knowing he would be more agreeable when he is horny, mare willing to accept things. That is already a form of manipulation. Personally I do not predict that Jaimee will leave Ky, I only made a point that it is a potential danger when they go down this road

This is a statement which is too simply said. You did not take into account the addiction and behavioral changes.
Clearly you do not know how that works. If she gets addicted to black cock and her behavior has changed, then Sipho has her in his power.
What if he said she will not get any, unless she denies Ky. What do you think would happen?
Tell a alcohol or drugs addict to steal something simple for you, like some candy or whatever, and as a bonus they will get alcohol or drugs from you. What do you think will happen? They will do it. And in this case Jaimee will do it too.
It is not about the cock, it is about not getting it anymore. And together with her behavioral change, she will be wanting it, needing it, and do anything to get it, even hurting Ky as mentioned above.

Are they newbies? No, they have experience. But that does not mean they know what they are getting into.
I do not know if you have read everything, but Ky almost lost Jaimee to Derrek at one point because of this lifestyle.
You so not see the manipulation, well, I just explained it above, she is already doing it, and my best guess is she does it knowingly.
You can be aware all you want, but when you mind and behavior is changed, there is no way knowing how this will end, and there are a lot of dangers ahead.

If you want to know what behavioral change is, then maybe the movie serie about Jason Bourne is something for you.
Of course it is a movie, but it gives a good indication what it entitles (Bourne is more extreme, more brainwashing, but it give you an indication) .

I know there is no such thing as zero risk. Even with vanilla couples, you are very correct with that.
But this is something else. And as a "old" bull, I've seen a lot of marriages fail. Not only purely to the lifestyle, but it did accelerate. But also a lot would have made it if they didn't got into the lifestyle.

mick_flow
Trainable

Unread post by mick_flow » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:51 pm

There is an old saying “there ‘ant no such thing as ‘no-news’, when folks don’t hear any thing, they’ll just make it up”.

We’re all waiting with bated breath for an update from Ky. as we do speculation runs, and we offer our advice.

Only Ky knows what’s been happening and I for one am excited to hear.

Ky - as always, I hope everyone is first of all, safe, well, and healthy. Next I hope whatever happens has brought you and your wife excitement and joy, and joy full loving parents are what bring kids excitement and joy.

Stay well, stay safe - and I can’t wait to hear from you when you can.

magnus
Player

Unread post by magnus » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:55 pm

Yup, sometimes I wonder why all these pop psychologists are even on this site. In case the title of this sub forum has eluded a few people, it's the "Cuckold" sub forum. Most of the people who populate this place share a cuckold fetish and most people who engage in their cuckold fetish understand there are inherent risks and certainly anyone, like Ky, who's been engaging in this fetish for some time with his wife, understands those risks better than many or most.

Those of us who act on our fetish understand there are no guarantees, but then there are no guarantees in any marriage regardless of sexual fetish engagement, with better than 50% ending in divorce without any cuckold fetish influence.

Life is inherently risky, a cuckold marriage is inherently risky, a non cuckold marriage is inherently risky, relationships of all kinds are inherently risky. I'm sensing a theme here.

I wouldn't blame Ky if he stopped sharing his adventure here simply because some of the responses of the self arbiters of the cuckold lifestyle take long winded judgement to an art form.

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:17 pm

Mrbigbull wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:54 am
user322 wrote:

Are Ky and Jaimee experienced? Yes, that is true. Do they know what they are getting into? No.
Yes, suffering is part of of the cuckold lifestyle for some cuckolds, not all. There are a lot of different types of cuckolds.

Do you remember this part? You see the "like really hurting you"? That is not suffering, that is real hurting which could lead to emotional damage or maybe physical damage. A wife willing to do that and go through with it, is in my opinion not a loving wife.

Yes, she is already starting to manipulate him. Remember when he got back from his trip? She knew he was horny, but didn't give him anything, instead started to talk about this. Knowing he would be more agreeable when he is horny, mare willing to accept things. That is already a form of manipulation. Personally I do not predict that Jaimee will leave Ky, I only made a point that it is a potential danger when they go down this road

This is a statement which is too simply said. You did not take into account the addiction and behavioral changes.
Clearly you do not know how that works. If she gets addicted to black cock and her behavior has changed, then Sipho has her in his power.
What if he said she will not get any, unless she denies Ky. What do you think would happen?
Tell a alcohol or drugs addict to steal something simple for you, like some candy or whatever, and as a bonus they will get alcohol or drugs from you. What do you think will happen? They will do it. And in this case Jaimee will do it too.
It is not about the cock, it is about not getting it anymore. And together with her behavioral change, she will be wanting it, needing it, and do anything to get it, even hurting Ky as mentioned above.

Are they newbies? No, they have experience. But that does not mean they know what they are getting into.
I do not know if you have read everything, but Ky almost lost Jaimee to Derrek at one point because of this lifestyle.
You so not see the manipulation, well, I just explained it above, she is already doing it, and my best guess is she does it knowingly.
You can be aware all you want, but when you mind and behavior is changed, there is no way knowing how this will end, and there are a lot of dangers ahead.

If you want to know what behavioral change is, then maybe the movie serie about Jason Bourne is something for you.
Of course it is a movie, but it gives a good indication what it entitles (Bourne is more extreme, more brainwashing, but it give you an indication) .

I know there is no such thing as zero risk. Even with vanilla couples, you are very correct with that.
But this is something else. And as a "old" bull, I've seen a lot of marriages fail. Not only purely to the lifestyle, but it did accelerate. But also a lot would have made it if they didn't got into the lifestyle.

You say that ky and jaimee don't know what they're getting into...well that's the essence of a new experience, not knowing what's going to happen, if it's known , this is not a new experience.
Plus, when Ky and Jaimee first started this lifestyle, they didn't know what they were getting into either.....when they played with Derrek they didn't know what was going to happen. , when they played with Wade they didn't know what was going to happen and that there were going to be children....... and yet they are still there.

You explain how Jaimee manipulates Ky, but it seems to me that the logic doesn't hold. If jaimee wants to manipulate ky, it's because she knows she wants to go with sipho, if she already knows she wants to go with sipho, why manipulate ky, when all she can do is leave him?
In addition you say that she takes advantage of a moment of weakness of ky to talk to him about it... except that this moment of weakness is not eternal. They've been sleeping together for a while I think, so Ky's hormones have had time to come down......so he's had time to ask the right questions.
And for those who have followed their story from the beginning, remember that Jaimee has done this a lot: she teases Ky a lot, pushes his buttons a lot, and often pushes the limits knowing on both sides that when limits are pushed there is always a part of suffering for ky, and ky is aware of this suffering and has accepted it for a long time as part of the game, that's why for the moment I don't see any particular problem.
If Jaimee wanted to manipulate Ky, she would not have had this conversation, she would have continued to see Sipho while reassuring Ky that it's just a lover, that everything is fine, that there is nothing to fear, gradually leading one to submit and accept no longer having sex, accepting the change in behavior etc. Ky is also addicted to all this, Jaimee knows it, and she would use Ky's addiction to manipulate him and force him to accept the situation. Except from the start she wants to talk about it, for me it's not the characteristics of the manipulation.....

You also say that Ky and Jaimee almost left each other for Derrek, and quite rightly, that is part of their experience in the field. They know better than anyone here what almost happened at that moment. They know very well to what extent this can get out of hand.... and what's more, they were still much more novice than today when this happened.... in the meantime they have matured....

And there are a lot of things you say that are assumptions, the feedback we've had so far is just a conversation under the covers. They have time to talk about it again and think about it, to plan it all and to agree on everything that needs to be agreed.

Mrbigbull
Experienced

Unread post by Mrbigbull » Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:41 am

user322 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:17 pm
Mrbigbull wrote:
user322 wrote:

You say that ky and jaimee don't know what they're getting into...well that's the essence of a new experience, not knowing what's going to happen, if it's known , this is not a new experience.
Plus, when Ky and Jaimee first started this lifestyle, they didn't know what they were getting into either.....when they played with Derrek they didn't know what was going to happen. , when they played with Wade they didn't know what was going to happen and that there were going to be children....... and yet they are still there.

You explain how Jaimee manipulates Ky, but it seems to me that the logic doesn't hold. If jaimee wants to manipulate ky, it's because she knows she wants to go with sipho, if she already knows she wants to go with sipho, why manipulate ky, when all she can do is leave him?
In addition you say that she takes advantage of a moment of weakness of ky to talk to him about it... except that this moment of weakness is not eternal. They've been sleeping together for a while I think, so Ky's hormones have had time to come down......so he's had time to ask the right questions.
And for those who have followed their story from the beginning, remember that Jaimee has done this a lot: she teases Ky a lot, pushes his buttons a lot, and often pushes the limits knowing on both sides that when limits are pushed there is always a part of suffering for ky, and ky is aware of this suffering and has accepted it for a long time as part of the game, that's why for the moment I don't see any particular problem.
If Jaimee wanted to manipulate Ky, she would not have had this conversation, she would have continued to see Sipho while reassuring Ky that it's just a lover, that everything is fine, that there is nothing to fear, gradually leading one to submit and accept no longer having sex, accepting the change in behavior etc. Ky is also addicted to all this, Jaimee knows it, and she would use Ky's addiction to manipulate him and force him to accept the situation. Except from the start she wants to talk about it, for me it's not the characteristics of the manipulation.....

You also say that Ky and Jaimee almost left each other for Derrek, and quite rightly, that is part of their experience in the field. They know better than anyone here what almost happened at that moment. They know very well to what extent this can get out of hand.... and what's more, they were still much more novice than today when this happened.... in the meantime they have matured....

And there are a lot of things you say that are assumptions, the feedback we've had so far is just a conversation under the covers. They have time to talk about it again and think about it, to plan it all and to agree on everything that needs to be agreed.
Okay, lets start with the first part. You are confusing surprises with new experiences. A surprise is something where you do not know what is coming, with a new experience it is perfectly normal to know what is going to happen, or have some sort of idea what is going to happen.
Like if you have never been swimming with dolphins, and decide to do it. That will be a new experience, but you already know what you are going to do.
What really surprises me, is that you did not pick up my next point. Didn't you find it odd that it looks like Jaimee already knows what is going to happen, at least in bullet points? She already knows what the new experiences will be, she gave a very little glimp with talking about BDSM.
But she also mentioned that there is a real big chance Ky will get hurt, with this, she already knows what the plan is, or else she wouldn't know he will most likely get hurt. So she knows what the plan is, she knows what is coming, but just does not tell Ky. Maybe she doesn't tell him because she is afraid that if he knows he will say no?
Point is, not knowing what is going to happen is not the essence of new experiences, it is the essence of surprises.
Then my third point in this. My point of telling them they do not know what they are getting into is all about creating an addiction and behavioral changes. You just do not create addictions for fun. You just do not change someones behavior for fun. You just do not play with someones mind on that level. Cuckold angst is fine, pushing some cuck buttons is fine, changing a person is not.

Yes, they played with Derrek. You stating that they are still here, so it is all fine is way off. That was just a roll of the dice, it could have easily gone the other way. This is most certainly not a measure of succes, it is a measure of pure luck.

Yes, she is already manipulating him, I find it strange you cannot see it. Yes, she could go with Sipho right now. She wants his approval to do all this, so she can say he agreed to it. He then never can say I didn't want this, or I do not want to do this or that, or I do not want you to do this or that, because she will hold it against him that he agreed to all of this. That is why she manipulates him.
And his arousal state is not eternal like you stated, but I think she will keep him horny all week, or kept him horny. She can simply do it by not giving him sex, or pushing some cuck buttons, like telling him she is going to see Siphos and if he will be so kind to watch the kids.
And then they will have the talk with Siphos, Ky is entering that talk very horny, and on top of that Jaimee will sit with Siphos, maybe dressed very sexy and getting Siphos cock out and play with it. So in fact the manipulation continues, it would be likely he will agree because he is in a very horny state by then. This is what I can imagine would happen.

Again, that kind of suffering in a cuck lifestyle is completely different than willingly hurting someone. In a cuck lifestyle the suffering can be a, in a weird way, pleasuring for a cuckold. Like suffering with a hard one in a cage, seeing your wife getting fucked by an other man.
Hurting is destroying something, physically or mentally. While I guess it will not be physically, it would be I think mentally. There is a very big risk that this will leave scars.
One thing I can be almost certain of, they will make Ky suck cock, and maybe go even further, they will have him fucked by a male, all whether he likes it or not. And with your logic we all know he doesn't want to do this, because if he wanted to do it, he would have already done it, Jaimee is pushing for this since Wade, so he had opportunity enough.
And because Jaimee wants this, and Sipho is bi (and I guess he has a lot of bi and gay friends), they will force him to do this, even if it will hurt him.
All marks of a loving wife, forcing a husband to do something he doesn't want to do. And mind you, he can not protest, because he agreed to all this.
How are they going to do this? Very easy, they can go the physical way, BDSM, so tying him up and force it in. Or mentally (most likely), Jaimee not getting any Sipho, unless Ky suck Sipho first, then Jaimee gets her reward. Guess what an addicted behavioral changed someone would do.

Again, yes it is the characteristics of manipulation. Yes she could just keep on seeing Sipho, and trying to get Ky to do things. But he would still have power to decline or say he doesn't want to do it, because he didn't gave the agreement to let them do whatever they want. He could even call for a full stop. So she needs his agreement so he cannot refuse or stopt it all. If he agrees to it all, then the only power he has to stop it is to threaten with divorce, and that is a route you do not want to go, because her behavior and addiction could tell her that would be a good idea.

Yes, they had experienced almost a break up with the situation with Derrek. But again, that was just a roll of the dice, it was pure luck. This will help them zero in this situation because it is completely different.
You do not realize Jaimee will not think and act that way anymore, she is addicted and her behavior has changed, remember? So she could make complete different decisions now. So that with Derrek has zero value in this situation.

Mrbigbull
Experienced

Unread post by Mrbigbull » Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:58 am

magnus wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:55 pm
Yup, sometimes I wonder why all these pop psychologists are even on this site. In case the title of this sub forum has eluded a few people, it's the "Cuckold" sub forum. Most of the people who populate this place share a cuckold fetish and most people who engage in their cuckold fetish understand there are inherent risks and certainly anyone, like Ky, who's been engaging in this fetish for some time with his wife, understands those risks better than many or most.

Those of us who act on our fetish understand there are no guarantees, but then there are no guarantees in any marriage regardless of sexual fetish engagement, with better than 50% ending in divorce without any cuckold fetish influence.

Life is inherently risky, a cuckold marriage is inherently risky, a non cuckold marriage is inherently risky, relationships of all kinds are inherently risky. I'm sensing a theme here.

I wouldn't blame Ky if he stopped sharing his adventure here simply because some of the responses of the self arbiters of the cuckold lifestyle take long winded judgement to an art form.
Thank you for the compliment, you think I have psychological skills, while I have in fact none. I do have life experience and cuckold lifestyle experience though. And I can see common logic and danger.
O yes, the divorce rate is high, also in non-cuck marriages. But out of experience I know there are also a lot of divorces because of the lifestyle, or where the lifestyle has speed up the proces. So yes, there is always a risk.

Funny remark about being an arbiter. I never forbid someone to do this, I just gave a warning, with an explanation what could happen, I never mentioned something will happen (okay, the sucking I did mention it will happen, and we all know it will, because Jaimee wants it and Sipho is bi).
I gave a warning because I know a few things about addictions, behavioral changes (and no, I am not a psychologist) and things going south in the cuckold lifestyle.

You can read back the Derrek situation, that was also a kind of behavioral change and addiction, be it light. Guess what could happen if you would really push that way.

With all this, I would find it very strange if he doesn't want to post anymore, just because someone is looking out for him, warning him for the possible dangers and how he can in some way manage them by setting clear boundaries upfront.
I just do not understand why people are against these kind of warnings, looks like those people want to see him get hurt like Jaimee mentioned.
Very strange.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:09 pm

I think you dramatically underestimate the level of connection, communication, and empathy that exists in the relationship between Jaimee and Ky. You seem wrapped up in and have written at least a page and a half by yourself twisted around about two lines of something written by Ky. Perhaps wait for him to post again before getting so far out over your skis. They have played in the past with a safeword involved to allow either of them to stop everything (without causing a divorce) and there is no reason to think they wouldn’t be smart about how to structure such things if they decide to go forward with Sipho. I do share some of your concerns, but do not think they are as insurmountable as you do. Either way, it is not our lives to live and I doubt all of this back and forth is going to get Ky to update us before he is ready. So maybe just be patient to see where the next step leads.

Mrbigbull
Experienced

Unread post by Mrbigbull » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:46 pm

txrockdog wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:09 pm
I think you dramatically underestimate the level of connection, communication, and empathy that exists in the relationship between Jaimee and Ky. You seem wrapped up in and have written at least a page and a half by yourself twisted around about two lines of something written by Ky. Perhaps wait for him to post again before getting so far out over your skis. They have played in the past with a safeword involved to allow either of them to stop everything (without causing a divorce) and there is no reason to think they wouldn’t be smart about how to structure such things if they decide to go forward with Sipho. I do share some of your concerns, but do not think they are as insurmountable as you do. Either way, it is not our lives to live and I doubt all of this back and forth is going to get Ky to update us before he is ready. So maybe just be patient to see where the next step leads.
I do get your point. To start with the last, KY is free to update whenever he wants. These remarks should not hold him back in anyway, why should it? Just because I gave a warning? The warning was placed with a gesture of good will, to look out for someone with kids.
And those few lines, well those were one of the most important ones (together with the words addiction and behavioral change), because those lines implies that a safeword wouldn't help. She knows they are going to hurt him, really hurt him. She knows it upfront, so I think a safeword wouldn't stop them, because he agreed to all this. I would guess he would have mentioned that they talked about a safeword, or at least him asking her if he then at that point could use the safeword. None of that.
And again, it looks like people really do not know what addiction and behavioral changes implies.
Can you imagine Jaimee and Ky agreeing on a safeword, they agree on this in Jaimee's current state. But.... that will change. There is no way of knowing if she then stills respects the safeword. If she does, great, but there is a really big chance she doesn't, and then what? People fail to see she is a different woman by then.

And yes, it is their lives, I will gain or loose anything if they honer my warning, but I also do not gain or lose anything if they continue this way.
I was just looking out for them, specially the kids, would hate if this would end up in divorce. I would feel sorry for the children, they are innocent in this, sorry, but if it came to that, I would not feel sorry for Ky and Jaimee, because they had it coming.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:06 pm

Mrbigbull wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:46 pm
txrockdog wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:09 pm
I do get your point. To start with the last, KY is free to update whenever he wants. These remarks should not hold him back in anyway, why should it? Just because I gave a warning? The warning was placed with a gesture of good will, to look out for someone with kids.
And those few lines, well those were one of the most important ones (together with the words addiction and behavioral change), because those lines implies that a safeword wouldn't help. She knows they are going to hurt him, really hurt him. She knows it upfront, so I think a safeword wouldn't stop them, because he agreed to all this. I would guess he would have mentioned that they talked about a safeword, or at least him asking her if he then at that point could use the safeword. None of that.
And again, it looks like people really do not know what addiction and behavioral changes implies.
Can you imagine Jaimee and Ky agreeing on a safeword, they agree on this in Jaimee's current state. But.... that will change. There is no way of knowing if she then stills respects the safeword. If she does, great, but there is a really big chance she doesn't, and then what? People fail to see she is a different woman by then.

And yes, it is their lives, I will gain or loose anything if they honer my warning, but I also do not gain or lose anything if they continue this way.
I was just looking out for them, specially the kids, would hate if this would end up in divorce. I would feel sorry for the children, they are innocent in this, sorry, but if it came to that, I would not feel sorry for Ky and Jaimee, because they had it coming.
Whatever her attaction to the sex might be, I think Jaimee is already addicted - not to sex, but to the power and control she has over Ky. It's a cliche but true: power corrupts. She knows she can do anything she wants and he will submit to her - she is thrilled by knowing that she can abuse and humiliate him anyway she wants and he will beg for more. I used the term "abuse" and that's what I meant. Ky is no different than the abused wife who takes a beating from her husband and goes back to him when he claims to love her. You get used to and accepting of the abuse - it's a sign of love and concern. Actually, Jaimee is different: she tells him that she intends to hurt him knowing that he will accept that.
They are so far down the road that the situation with Derrick is just a fleeting memory. If the same situation happened today, Ky wouldn't do anything except go home and jerk-off: he no longer is the same person after the training he has gone through.
Outing him at the NYE party and setting up the encounter with Sipho are just a taste of what he has to look forward to. I don't think the prior guys were very interested in the humiliation aspect - hey just wanted to fuck her and wouldn't give a shit about Ky unless he had interfered with their access to her. On the other hand, Sipho is interested in that humiliation, and possibly using him sexually. he conspired with Jaimee BEFORE the NYE party. The whole NYE "I just got overwhelmed" story was just bullshit.She knew him for a few months; how long was she involved with him before Ky knew anything about it?
Something I found interesting was the bondage. She claimed Sipho was into bondage - she never mentioned who was going to be tied up?

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:34 pm

I hope the moaning Minnie's don't put you off continuing your tale Ky. There are too many people on here who despite it being a cuckold forum feel the need to point out blindingly bleeding obvious possible pitfalls that make this exciting lifestyle what it is!

michey
Trainable

Unread post by michey » Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:38 pm

Johng1953 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:34 pm
I hope the moaning Minnie's don't put you off continuing your tale Ky. There are too many people on here who despite it being a cuckold forum feel the need to point out blindingly bleeding obvious possible pitfalls that make this exciting lifestyle what it is!
Exactly :up:

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:41 am

Mrbigbull wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:41 am
user322 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:17 pm
Mrbigbull wrote:
user322 wrote:

Okay, lets start with the first part. You are confusing surprises with new experiences. A surprise is something where you do not know what is coming, with a new experience it is perfectly normal to know what is going to happen, or have some sort of idea what is going to happen.
Like if you have never been swimming with dolphins, and decide to do it. That will be a new experience, but you already know what you are going to do.
What really surprises me, is that you did not pick up my next point. Didn't you find it odd that it looks like Jaimee already knows what is going to happen, at least in bullet points? She already knows what the new experiences will be, she gave a very little glimp with talking about BDSM.
But she also mentioned that there is a real big chance Ky will get hurt, with this, she already knows what the plan is, or else she wouldn't know he will most likely get hurt. So she knows what the plan is, she knows what is coming, but just does not tell Ky. Maybe she doesn't tell him because she is afraid that if he knows he will say no?
Point is, not knowing what is going to happen is not the essence of new experiences, it is the essence of surprises.
Then my third point in this. My point of telling them they do not know what they are getting into is all about creating an addiction and behavioral changes. You just do not create addictions for fun. You just do not change someones behavior for fun. You just do not play with someones mind on that level. Cuckold angst is fine, pushing some cuck buttons is fine, changing a person is not.

Yes, they played with Derrek. You stating that they are still here, so it is all fine is way off. That was just a roll of the dice, it could have easily gone the other way. This is most certainly not a measure of succes, it is a measure of pure luck.

Yes, she is already manipulating him, I find it strange you cannot see it. Yes, she could go with Sipho right now. She wants his approval to do all this, so she can say he agreed to it. He then never can say I didn't want this, or I do not want to do this or that, or I do not want you to do this or that, because she will hold it against him that he agreed to all of this. That is why she manipulates him.
And his arousal state is not eternal like you stated, but I think she will keep him horny all week, or kept him horny. She can simply do it by not giving him sex, or pushing some cuck buttons, like telling him she is going to see Siphos and if he will be so kind to watch the kids.
And then they will have the talk with Siphos, Ky is entering that talk very horny, and on top of that Jaimee will sit with Siphos, maybe dressed very sexy and getting Siphos cock out and play with it. So in fact the manipulation continues, it would be likely he will agree because he is in a very horny state by then. This is what I can imagine would happen.

Again, that kind of suffering in a cuck lifestyle is completely different than willingly hurting someone. In a cuck lifestyle the suffering can be a, in a weird way, pleasuring for a cuckold. Like suffering with a hard one in a cage, seeing your wife getting fucked by an other man.
Hurting is destroying something, physically or mentally. While I guess it will not be physically, it would be I think mentally. There is a very big risk that this will leave scars.
One thing I can be almost certain of, they will make Ky suck cock, and maybe go even further, they will have him fucked by a male, all whether he likes it or not. And with your logic we all know he doesn't want to do this, because if he wanted to do it, he would have already done it, Jaimee is pushing for this since Wade, so he had opportunity enough.
And because Jaimee wants this, and Sipho is bi (and I guess he has a lot of bi and gay friends), they will force him to do this, even if it will hurt him.
All marks of a loving wife, forcing a husband to do something he doesn't want to do. And mind you, he can not protest, because he agreed to all this.
How are they going to do this? Very easy, they can go the physical way, BDSM, so tying him up and force it in. Or mentally (most likely), Jaimee not getting any Sipho, unless Ky suck Sipho first, then Jaimee gets her reward. Guess what an addicted behavioral changed someone would do.

Again, yes it is the characteristics of manipulation. Yes she could just keep on seeing Sipho, and trying to get Ky to do things. But he would still have power to decline or say he doesn't want to do it, because he didn't gave the agreement to let them do whatever they want. He could even call for a full stop. So she needs his agreement so he cannot refuse or stopt it all. If he agrees to it all, then the only power he has to stop it is to threaten with divorce, and that is a route you do not want to go, because her behavior and addiction could tell her that would be a good idea.

Yes, they had experienced almost a break up with the situation with Derrek. But again, that was just a roll of the dice, it was pure luck. This will help them zero in this situation because it is completely different.
You do not realize Jaimee will not think and act that way anymore, she is addicted and her behavior has changed, remember? So she could make complete different decisions now. So that with Derrek has zero value in this situation.

For me, surprise is part of a new experience. When there is a new experience you don't know anything about it. You may think you know something, because you are imagining and projecting what the experience might be like, but these are just ideas in your head, theory, not reality. An experience can only be known through what is experienced. Until you experience it, you don't know what it is.

If Jaimee already knows what's going to happen, it's because she talked about it with Sipho, that's obvious. But she rightly explained to Ky that the experience that Sipho offers is an extreme experience. You can say that if Jaimee talks about it to Ky it is to manipulate him and force him to accept the experience, but we can also say that if she talks to him about it it is on the contrary to warn him of the danger that this could entail. . She may honestly be attracted to Sipho's proposal, but at the same time she is aware of the extreme aspect of the proposal, and she wants to talk about it with Ky because this proposal may be a problem for him.
And perhaps that's why ky defended himself by saying that it was not made of "papier maché". He had this reflex because he felt that Jaimee wanted to protect him, it piqued his ego and he wanted to affirm that he is not weak and does not need to be protected. And Jaimee adds that even for them it may be extreme. If she says this it is perhaps to warn ky well, precisely so as not to take him by surprise, she wants him to be well aware of what is going to happen, of what the consequence of the siphon proposal entails. , so that ky can think carefully and make a real decision.
Plus, ky needs to chat with sipho to find out more.

When you say ky and jaimee don't know what addiction is, maybe you mean they don't know what extreme addiction is, but sex game addiction they know very well what it is. The proof is that they have not managed to stop the cuckold lifestyle: because they are dependent on it.....
And what's more, addiction is often part of the cuckold lifestyle....

You say that for Derreck it was luck, firstly I'm not sure, I think they managed not to make the mistake of separating. But even if it was a stroke of luck at the time, they can still learn from it afterwards...... it sometimes happens like that in life in any field: let's say that I'm going to walk in the mountains. I walk to a dangerous place without paying attention, and I slip.... but luckily I manage to catch myself and everything is fine. This experience, in which I only escaped thanks to luck, makes me understand that in the future I need to be more careful when I walk, this can make me understand that this type of terrain is dangerous, etc.

When you talk about Jaimee's manipulations I find that you say that without any connection with reality. We almost never saw behavior in their stories where Jaimee clearly manipulated Ky. You speak as if you know exactly how Jaimee thinks, but I don't see what you are basing this on.....
You also seem to reduce ky to a dick that doesn't think...... as if it's just a donkey in front of which you only have to wave a carrot to manipulate it.... it seems to me that ky thinks anyway a minimum despite sexual urges......

What you describe about Jaimee is that she manipulates Ky to be able to completely dominate him without any compassion or interest in Ky. But in all their history I have never seen Jaimee have this kind of extreme behavior.....

What you say about this whole situation may not be wrong, but you talk about it as if you know everything that is in everyone's minds (jaimee, ky and even sipho who we don't know almost nothing) in the smallest details and without ever making a mistake..... but I don't think you are omniscient......

When I read your vision of the situation, I have the impression that you are telling a calibrated scenario, a sort of mathematical calculation, that Jaimee, Ky and Sipho will necessarily adopt, without taking into account that all humans are different, sometimes very different, which means that the same situation is never experienced in the same way depending on the people involved........
You seem to absolutely want to apply your mathematical formula, to the point where you do not take into account the life of Ky and Jaimee, their past, everything they experienced together, their love and their experience..... it would seem that you want to reset everything so it can work with your theory.....

Next time I don't know if I'll answer you, we shouldn't pollute the ky thread, we're here above all for these adventures!
I think it will make Ky laugh if he sees all these conversations and theories :lol:

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:45 pm

Johng1953 wrote:
Ky I agree. Please don’t let these people put you off posting. They do not know the full story and, as you have said, you and Jamie have many in depth conversations. You are the only two who know the content of those conversations and that is as it should be.
Last edited by alan137 on Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:48 pm

Johng1953 wrote:
I agree. Only you and Jamie know where you’re at. Yes there is a risk. I took the risk when my wife lived with her BF for 5 months. She came back to me.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:16 pm

Too late?!?!? Seems this is exactly part of reason he decided to stop posting last time. I hope not and will miss him again.

mick_flow
Trainable

Unread post by mick_flow » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:30 am

I’m I the only one who is checking in a few times a day to see if Ky’s shared an update?

I’ve tried on occasion to transcribe some of mine and my wife’s adventures and it’s a lot of work, and I’m no where near as good a writer as Ky.

Ky reached out to me via DMs years ago when I shared some of the heart ache I was going through at the time. I still remember and really appreciated his advice and concern. There are some amazingly awesome people in this community, and I’d say Ky is definitely in that group.

I miss his updates and writing, like many of us here do. But most of all I just hope the lack of update is just down to being busy with life. Ky, if you read this hope you, your wife and your family are doing well and everyone is safe and healthy.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:20 am

mick_flow wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:30 am
I’m I the only one who is checking in a few times a day to see if Ky’s shared an update?

I’ve tried on occasion to transcribe some of mine and my wife’s adventures and it’s a lot of work, and I’m no where near as good a writer as Ky.

Ky reached out to me via DMs years ago when I shared some of the heart ache I was going through at the time. I still remember and really appreciated his advice and concern. There are some amazingly awesome people in this community, and I’d say Ky is definitely in that group.

I miss his updates and writing, like many of us here do. But most of all I just hope the lack of update is just down to being busy with life. Ky, if you read this hope you, your wife and your family are doing well and everyone is safe and healthy.
You are not the only one. I sure hope he still shares his adventures with us. I suspect there might be a lot going with work, life, and potential new situation

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:45 pm

Ky sometimes takes a little time to respond, he will come back I'm sure!

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:49 pm

But when he does it is always so epic.

Rover68uk
Trainable

Unread post by Rover68uk » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:00 pm

It is always wonderful when we get an update from any real couple that allow us tovicariouslty share their lives and loves. I can only as ever, thank Ky for continuing to keep us updated with his and Jaimees journey.

the whole ride with wade was incredible and it does seem as if that adrenaline rush is being sought out once again by the lucky lady. With Sipho it certainly looks like they have found a "bull" to lead the way and give Jaimee everything she needs to feel that rush again.

there was an early indication when ky shared with us the details of that NYE, when Sipho mnetioned that he had been a Bull previously and loved the role. Now coming up with the mental conditioning idea it does seem that he loves the whole rush of changing a wife.

Some time ago on another board I used to chat with a wonderful cuck/couple (Peachy & Jax) who went down this very route that the stars of this thread appear to be on the cusp of. It was some of the incidences that Peachy/Jax went through that I used in my story in the fiction section....and indeed Jax's ass in the final scene (with full wonderful permission from Peachy). However, that demonstrated to me the magic that a cock well used alongside a skilled and determined mind can shape and change a woman/wife. I wonder if Sipho is indeed the man to work that magic.

No matter what, I thank Ky for the updates and perhaps very selfishly, I hope they continue for a long time to cum!

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:06 am

entropia
Virgin

Unread post by entropia » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:30 am

Ky, why do you keep us on tenterhooks?
did you two had the talk with Sipho?