I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
mundyman
OHW Addict

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by mundyman » Sat May 26, 2018 6:24 pm

Only thing hotter would be a Henna tattoo with the letters J and W intertwined.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Sat May 26, 2018 6:32 pm

mundyman wrote:Only thing hotter would be a Henna tattoo with the letters J and W intertwined.
Tiny, under a breast? Hell, if they're going to live an xleglover story, might as well go all the way!

Ky,

Do you think Wades little Ferrari is going to be able to pull off that hair style in a professional setting?

Dave

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sat May 26, 2018 6:46 pm

DavidnDaria wrote:
mundyman wrote:Only thing hotter would be a Henna tattoo with the letters J and W intertwined.
Tiny, under a breast? Hell, if they're going to live an xleglover story, might as well go all the way!

Ky,

Do you think Wades little Ferrari is going to be able to pull off that hair style in a professional setting?

Dave

“Wades” Ferrari, ouch! That one stung.

And I think she’ll be okay with the haircut. We talked today and she showed me a couple ways she can style it to give her more of a conservative look.

No tatts, even small ones. While we’ve taken some Xleg plots as inspiration, there are many many many things we will not be doing. Tattoos are one thing I’ll keep in the fantasy.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Sat May 26, 2018 7:14 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
DavidnDaria wrote:

Ky,

Dave

And I think she’ll be okay with the haircut. We talked today and she showed me a couple ways she can style it to give her more of a conservative look.

No tatts, even small ones. While we’ve taken some Xleg plots as inspiration, there are many many many things we will not be doing. Tattoos are one thing I’ll keep in the fantasy.
I'm here for you bro! :) Wade's the man, right now, unless you or she pulls the plug. Frankly I think you need to experience this, and all the other things you've agreed if for no other reason than to just to say you did it. We've talked some privately here and I'd be less than honest if I said I didn't support you in your endeavor to become a full-fledged cuckold. As you know, I couldn't do it, but that doesn't mean you can't.

I do wonder how far this is going to go once you return--will you take that reconnecting vacation, or will you dive right in, so to speak?

Dave

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Sat May 26, 2018 7:21 pm

super hot, really pushing the buttons. it must be driving you crazy to see your wife being the type of woman you always wanted her to be , but doing it with somebody else.

While the two have probably discussed many things, is there anything you may have held back that you like to see her do or say while you are apart. Is there something that she knows about you that she hasn't said or done yet?

She has already confessed to Wade that her pussy is only his, that you would not get to fuck her again! Maybe she will put in your chastity when you return and tell you that you will only get out of chastity after you have sucked Wade after the initial period is up. That could possibly up to 4 months of only Wade having your wife. Or more if you don't give in!

this is definitely one of the hottest stories i have ever read and look forward to the next installment.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sat May 26, 2018 8:29 pm

DavidnDaria wrote:
Ky_Da wrote:
DavidnDaria wrote:

Ky,

Dave

I'm here for you bro! :) Wade's the man, right now, unless you or she pulls the plug. Frankly I think you need to experience this, and all the other things you've agreed if for no other reason than to just to say you did it. We've talked some privately here and I'd be less than honest if I said I didn't support you in your endeavor to become a full-fledged cuckold. As you know, I couldn't do it, but that doesn't mean you can't.

I do wonder how far this is going to go once you return--will you take that reconnecting vacation, or will you dive right in, so to speak?

Dave

There’s definitely going to be a reconnection before we do fulfill anymore ‘wishes’. I’m not going to back out of my end, but we’ll be taking a break. It’s been less than a week and it’s already twisted me into a knot. But I think you’re right, I feel like this is something I just need to do. Otherwise I’ll never be able to be done with it. It’d be an itch that would never go away.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Sat May 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
DavidnDaria wrote:
Ky_Da wrote:
DavidnDaria wrote:

Ky,

Dave

Dave

There’s definitely going to be a reconnection before we do fulfill anymore ‘wishes’. I’m not going to back out of my end, but we’ll be taking a break. It’s been less than a week and it’s already twisted me into a knot. But I think you’re right, I feel like this is something I just need to do. Otherwise I’ll never be able to be done with it. It’d be an itch that would never go away.
Do something special to reconnect. REALLY special.

Is it really your goal to be "done with it"? Or is it degrees of being "done with it"? You've expressed the desire to have a child and that playing after is something to consider, so impulsively, if the latter versus the former, would you be all in or limited (I know both of you haven't thought this completely through, yet so, if you desire, consider the question rhetorical)?

Forza "Wades" Ferrari! :twisted:

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sat May 26, 2018 11:53 pm

Wow, your posts are getting hotter and hotter. I don't know how you gonna survive the next three weeks ;) As exciting as your description is about your wife's and Wade's escapades, the most favourite parts of your reports, for me personally, are the loving exchanges between you and Jaimee, like you gave us an example of some previous posts before. The "pinky-finger-sign" is great. I definitely agree there has to be am intensive reconnection-time after your return between you two. If I remember correctly Jaimee talking about getting on a cruise, have you both already have come to a decision about it?
In danger of sounding too impatient, will you still tell us about your one-hour conversation between you and Jaimee? Take care of yourself.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Sun May 27, 2018 1:57 am

Ok, I probably know the answer to this one even before i ask it. It is most likely to be non-affirmative, but i got to take my chances here, having full respect for and understanding of your privacy concerns. Would it be possible to post FACE-COVERED pics? Or from the back side or from a distance where they are not identifiable? Pics where their faces are not recognisable. A snap of the head from the back maybe? Or some body parts? Any thoughts on that?

Hoping for a kind and favourable reply.

Meanwhile,eat and sleep well and keep posting.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Sun May 27, 2018 1:57 am

Ok

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sun May 27, 2018 7:20 am

Most of this was stuff I wrote late yesterday, and I honestly didn't think that it could get anymore intense, but then it fucking did from the video's I saw last night. I'll try to update later today if I can, but my mind is in a whirl and it's hard to concentrate on writing at the moment.

-+-

I took a good hour-long nap, and I feel slightly more human now. I think being out of the country, working on a project that has no end of problems, having my wife living with her boyfriend, and then add to that the emotional toll of having my cuckold buttons pushed over and over has left me feeling completely wrung out. The phone call with my wife a couple of hours was more of an emotional roller coaster than I was ready for. She asked me several times if I was ready to take a time out and give her my safeword, but my pride wouldn’t let me do it. I told myself I was going to wait until Tuesday, after the whole Vegas trip was over, to give her my safeword. She’s having a great time, and she’s giving me one hell of a ride,

An hour later:

Okay, feeling better now. I was having a moment there, sorry. So the phone call.

An easy smile crossed her features as she said, “call to give me your safeword?”

“Not even close,” I blatantly lied.

Her brow rose ever so slightly. She looked like she was about to speak, but then paused for a brief second. She sat up and I could see that she was leaning against Wade’s side, basically using him as a backrest. “We didn’t get to bed until about half four. Wade had to be carried to bed because he passed out downstairs when we were waiting for the elevator.”

“You’re kidding me,” I laughed, but at the same time I was a little concerned. He’s supposed to be taking care of my wife, not the other way around.

“Things got a little mental last night. We were on our way back to the room when he said that the floor suddenly looked like a nice place to sit down. Next thing we know, he sits down in the middle of the floor where everyone is walking, and he passes out,” she paused again and turned to look at her boyfriend’s prone figure. She then pulled the sheet back and, you guessed it, there was his cock, laying lifelessly to the side, so much larger than mine even when I’m erect. “He’s still knackerd,” she said as she grasped the base of his cock and slowly did this wagging motion back and forth with it. “See, nothing. He’s not stirring at all.”

“I like your new haircut,” I suddenly said.

Her demeanor instantly changed. She looked, I’m not sure what the best word is to describe it: meek, unsure, anxious… she reached up and pulled at a few strand of the longer hair on top. “Do you?” she asked submissively. “I’ve been going spare about what you would think. Are you sure you’re okay with it? I’ll grow it out if you hate it.”

“I love it,” I told her. And that wasn’t a lie. I was enchanted with her long hair, but this style was growing quickly on me. “Do you like it?”

She ran her hand through the locks on top and then along the shorter hair near her ears, “It’s so easy to take care of,” she began. “I’ve never had my hair this short, but I kind of like the change.”

“Did Wade ask you to cut it this short?” I asked.

She broke eye contact with me and looked down toward the floor as she nodded, “Yes, but I’ve been terrified I might have gone too far.”

I could see her anxiousness more clearly now. I hadn’t given her my safeword, but she was feeling vulnerable and needed to know that we were still good—at least that’s what it felt like to me. “Jaimee, you look amazing.” I told her without hesitation. “I couldn’t believe it was you when I saw those pictures. The earrings, the makeup, the tan, and that dress—damn, that dress blew my mind, and my self-control.”

She gave me the most sincere and heartfelt smile, and I was happy to see that she was accepting of my compliments and not doing her normal, self-effacing’ thing of trying to change the subject or denying it.

“Thank you, Ky,” she said, and I could just see life being breathed back into her. She went on, “It was brilliant last night, Wade’s friends were all really nice. Even his high-roller friend, Marcus who invited us. He was a bit of tosser in the beginning of the night, but then once I started to get to know him, he wasn’t so bad. He just puts out this big, hot-shot image in front of everyone. He’s actually a decent bloke when he’s not trying to be such a git.”

She suddenly looked more seriously, “You said you lost self-control, what did you mean?” she asked.

“I’ve been trying to wank less, but seeing those pictures blew up that idea,” I explained.

She laughed lightly, “How many times?”

“Like four,” I admitted, “but seeing you there naked with your hair all messed up might push me into it again.”

“Would this help,” She asked teasingly. She then moved over and put several inches of Wade’s cock in her mouth. She sucked on him for several long seconds, and I certainly felt myself getting hard, but the same couldn’t be said for poor passed out Wade, “Bloody useless sod,” she swore but laughed, “I don’t think he’s ever going to wake up.”

“Doesn’t look like it.”

“We’re supposed to be going to the pool this afternoon. I even got a new swimming costume for it,” she complained.

“What’s the plan for tonight?” I asked.

“Marcus is taking the ones that gamble to a special room. Wade might go with him, but he doesn’t have that kind of money to play like that. He told me that’s why he usually turns down Marcus’s invitations. Too easy to lose a lot of money.”

“Makes sense,” I commented, where are the non-gamblers going?”

“Undecided still. Some want to go catch a show, but a couple of the girls want to go to a place to learn to pole dance and do lap dances,” she laughed as she explained the idea.

“That could be fun.”

She looked at me seductively, “Are you going to install a stripper pole in our bedroom babe? You want me to dance for you?”

God I was instantly hard. My wife looking at me like that with her new look, and imagining her spinning around on a pole, yeah, that did it for me. “Careful,” I warned her, “or you might make me do it a fifth time.”

She gave me a sour look, “This is why I need to cage that little monster. You have no self-control.”

“I’ve read that guys stuck in chastity too long lose size in the cock department.”

Jaimee shrugged her shoulders, “I actually did some research on that,” she surprised me with that news, “and there are a lot of people that say that’s not true. Plus, I wouldn’t be locking you up for years at a time, just when we’re playing the game so that you don’t start a fire by rubbing yours so much.”

“You want to lock me up so that I can’t fuck Wade’s pussy?” I asked.

My wife turned and looked at me and smiled, “I was wondering when you were going to ask me about that.”

“And now I have,” I said. It came out a little weaker than I’d intended, but the cuck angst was building rapidly. “Does that pussy belong to your boyfriend now?”

“What if it does?” she said coyly, “what if his cock is the only one that can get me off? What if I’m addicted to the way it stretches me out now?” I audibly groaned hearing that. “You like that idea, don’t you?” I didn’t answer. “I’ve been reading your little journal entries you’ve been writing on OHW. I see the really erotic ideas that get you off.”

I laughed, but it sounded forced even to my ears, “Maybe,” I said stupidly.

“I do agree that your writing has gotten better, but you’ve let some things slip and given me loads of leverage over you… which makes me wonder if that’s what you wanted. Are you the cunning genius type, or just a randy git that doesn’t think before he writes?”

“Definitely the latter,” I said quickly, drawing a laugh from her.

“Do you want me to get my pussy pierced and for Wade to lock it up?” she asked me.

I shook my head, “It’s fun to think about, but no. I don’t want that.”

“You don’t sound very sure. Maybe you want me to deny you my pussy—I mean Wade’s pussy. Maybe you want me to only ever use my hand to get you to cum?” she continued, “Maybe deep down you really want your whore of a wife to get her pleasure from other men, leaving you locked up in a tiny cage… Is that what you want, Ky. Do you want me to get tattoos all over my body so that I look like the slut I’m becoming?”

She had an edge to her voice that caught me off guard. I wasn’t sure where she was going with this, but it didn’t sound like any place good. “No,” I finally said forcefully, “All that stuff is fun to think about for a few minutes, but it’s not what I really want. You’re doing what I really want and I can barely handle it. I couldn’t survive any of this if you went any further. You might be other men’s fucktoy occasionally, but you’re my wife and I love you too much to want any of that.”

“Even the tattoos? You’ve talked about those a few times? Do you want me to get inked for my lovers, for you?”

I shook my head, “No. It might be erotic as fuck, but I love your skin being clean. I don’t want that.”

“Good,” she said strongly, “In 20 years, I don’t want to look like a cancerous seagull shit all over me.” I couldn’t help but laugh and laugh pretty hard at the way she said that. I didn’t want that either. “I’m trying to make this good for you, babe, because this feels amazing, but I have to think of Wade, too. I don’t want him to feel like we’re using him just for our own kicks.”

I nodded. I knew she was trying to balance things, and it had to be difficult because her boyfriend was a human being and had feelings and thought of his own. It was easy for me to think of Wade dismissively like this, not considering his part in the whole game, but this was my wife, and I wasn’t about to lose her. We were going to have a lot to talk about when this is over.

“Ky,” my wife said, breaking me from my thoughts. I looked back up to the screen, “You haven’t given me your safeword yet.”

I smiled, “And I don’t intend to. I’m not losing this round either.”

“Then you’ll love to know what I told everyone about at the nightclub about our marriage.”

She had my attention.

“I told them that I’m still technically married, but that my husband was out of the picture now. I told them that I started dating Wade months ago and since we were getting on so well, we decided that I should move in with him.” Damn, everything she said was more or less true, or at least could be construed that way. “All Wade’s friends told me over and over how happy they were that we were together. They all see me as Wade’s faithful and loving girlfriend, just like you wanted.”

She was masterfully pushing my cuck buttons. My breath quickened and I felt my heart beating in my chest.

“At the end of the night, we’re all meeting in Marcus’s room for drinks. I’ll be wearing a new, sexy dress for him that I bought with your money, and he’s asked me not to wear anything else underneath. I’ll be all smooth and bare for only him tonight.”

“You’re evil sometimes,” I joked.

“Maybe,” she said seductively, “but only because you like me this way. You like knowing that I’ve been full of my boyfriend’s cum since yesterday,” she hesitated and then said, “I want to see your dick, Ky. I bet it’s hard from me talking about my needy pussy.” For some reason I was reluctant, but after hearing my wife chide me a few times, I relented and pulled down the shorts I was wearing. My little rocket was standing at attention. Jaimee squealed in delight, “I knew it,” she said triumphantly, “now I want to see you have a wank.”

“Jaimee, give me a break,” I pleaded miserably. “I’ve already done it too many times today.”

“Aww, just one more time, for me,” she begged. “He looks like he needs some attention.”

Fuck, the things this woman can get me to do. I finally relented because she wasn’t going to stop. I set my laptop back on the chair so she could see all of me better, and I got to work. She giggled as I started. So humiliating.

She set the camera on the nightstand by the bed and pulled the sheet aside, spreading her legs as she did. “Can you see my poor abused cunt? It’s been properly fucked everyday since you left. I used to need a break from fucking such a big cock, but now I’m used to it. Now I’m addicted to it. Now I’ll never need a break.”

It didn’t take her long to have me on the edge of cumming, but then suddenly Wade turn onto his side so that his front was towards the camera. His arm came around Jaimee and he pulled her into him protectively, spooning her with his arm wrapped tightly around her stomach. I don’t think he ever opened his eyes, but I heard him mutter, “Shut up and go back to sleep, woman.” He then shifted again and brought his other arm under her head and over her shoulder, finally placing his hand over one of her tits. I don’t think I described that very well. Basically, he used both arms to bear hug her from behind, and he even lifted one of his legs over hers so that she was completely immobile. She didn’t seem to mind.

Seeing the size difference in their bodies deepened my arousal and I edged even closer. I stopped, though, edging myself because I didn’t want this to end too quickly. Jaimee was smiling. She rested her head on Wade’s bicep and gripped his other bicep with her hand. Feeling the touch, Wade pulled her in even tighter, sighed contently, and then relaxed again, falling back to sleep.

Jaimee motioned for me to continue. I don’t know that my cuck angst has ever been any higher. I felt like I could hardly breathe. Seeing her cocooned in her lover’s arms, seeing what a perfect, beautiful couple they made. An older, very fit man, with his flawless young bride. It was easy for me to imagine them being happy together. A vision jumped into my mind’s eye and I could suddenly see her being held like this when she’s pregnant, her lover’s arms wrapped protectively around her swollen belly. I knew this was my deepest, inner cuck coming to life, and despite trying to hold it off, I exploded into my hand.

I felt winded. A cold grip clutched at my heart. My emotions were everywhere as I calmed. The reality of it all hitting me like a freight train. I wiped my hand onto a towel and looked back to my laptop screen. Jaimee was giddy with happiness, a beautiful smile crossed her face. She lifted one hand and raised her pinky, and her smile grew even larger. My heart relaxed and warmed. Hell of a game.

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Sun May 27, 2018 7:34 am

Omg

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Sun May 27, 2018 7:39 am

Aw, c'mon, just a little tiny henna tat under a boob: POW, "Property Of Wade". :) You could touch it just like Mike in the newest universe does. :twisted:

Dave

marco333111
Trainable

Unread post by marco333111 » Sun May 27, 2018 7:54 am

Hi Ky_Da,

Wow, another great experience for you. I've read all your posts.
This one really rocks, you describe it if we were all there to experience it ourselves.

I cannot imagine what you are going through while playing this part of the game, she sure tries to get you to say your safeword.
But...... maybe I can give you some sort of help. I know your wife is also able to read this, so I will not tell all of my ideas to help you, just the obvious.
You just have to tell yourself this is a game, keep on saying it to yourself. You know that everything she does now is in order to get you to say your safeword.
For example, the last video from the bathroom was of course all staged for you, so remember that even all the things they say can be 'scripted'.
She mentioned she doesn't want to do a threesome, do not be surprised if you get photo's or video that she is doing a threesome.
Of course I cannot say that it will happen, maybe she really doesn't want to do a threesome. The point is you have to take into account that things they say are all in preparation to get you to say your safeword. Even Wade can be part of her plan and playing along, or forced to play along by her :-).
Just keep in mind everything could be 'scripted', even the video with the female voice over you talked about.

Hope this helps a bit. Like I said, I can give more, but she can also read this, so I won't put it here.
Keep this up, you are doing great, not only you, but also Jaimee and Wade. This is really great to read, I think you have a lot of us adDICKted to the story :-)
Hope there is a lot of fun comming for you all.

Take care, and good luck with your project :-)

Marco.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Sun May 27, 2018 9:43 am

Wow, this is the stuff fictions are made of,what most people dream about.I am just so happy for you that this entire situation has almost fallen in your lap without you having to do much apart from putting the ingredients together.Your amazing life-partner is surprisingly showing maturity much ahead of her age.She is also proving to be a fast learner too.Not many people of her age can manage or achieve this.Perhaps you should have a word with Wade regarding the safety of your wife there.
Thanx again for the detailed updates. Love your gift of the detailed conversation.Thanx. :up: :up:

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sun May 27, 2018 9:56 am

sabya167 wrote:Wow, this is the stuff fictions are made of,what most people dream about.I am just so happy for you that this entire situation has almost fallen in your lap without you having to do much apart from putting the ingredients together.Your amazing life-partner is surprisingly showing maturity much ahead of her age.She is also proving to be a fast learner too.Not many people of her age can manage or achieve this.Perhaps you should have a word with Wade regarding the safety of your wife there.
Thanx again for the detailed updates. Love your gift of the detailed conversation.Thanx. :up: :up:
Thank you sabya, we’ve come a long ways since the beginning of our journey. I’ll never forget the fight we had when we first tried the cuckold kink. The side of my face still remembers the slap she gave me when I was telling her she could no longer see her boyfriend again. It took a lot of work to come back from there, but we’ve managed so far. Thanks for the comments.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun May 27, 2018 10:50 am

Ky_Da wrote: Thank you sabya, we’ve come a long ways since the beginning of our journey. I’ll never forget the fight we had when we first tried the cuckold kink. The side of my face still remembers the slap she gave me when I was telling her she could no longer see her boyfriend again. It took a lot of work to come back from there, but we’ve managed so far. Thanks for the comments.
You’ve both come a long way since the beginning of your journey! I think it’s great that Jaime uses a symbol to let you know that no matter how intense the game becomes, it’s still a game. That said, she seems to be very competitive and wants to get you to the point of using your safe word. You know she will be hottest key holder/cuckoldress/wife you could ever hope to have. Too bad she doesn’t post her thoughts on here as well :whip:

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Sun May 27, 2018 12:04 pm

Ky_Da wrote:“What if it does?” she said coyly, “what if his cock is the only one that can get me off? What if I’m addicted to the way it stretches me out now?” I audibly groaned hearing that. “You like that idea, don’t you?” I didn’t answer. “I’ve been reading your little journal entries you’ve been writing on OHW. I see the really erotic ideas that get you off.”
Ky, it's been apparent that Jaimee has been following your reactions and thoughts about the situation by reading your posts here for a while now. I think probably a lot of what you express here is not what you talk about with Jaimee as your conversations with her seem to be much more personal (which is a good thing). Is there anything you have discussed here that you would be worried about her taking up?

Kim2233
Experienced

Unread post by Kim2233 » Sun May 27, 2018 2:17 pm

Ky_Da wrote:“I told them that I’m still technically married, but that my husband was out of the picture now. I told them that I started dating Wade months ago and since we were getting on so well, we decided that I should move in with him.” Damn, everything she said was more or less true, or at least could be construed that way. “All Wade’s friends told me over and over how happy they were that we were together. They all see me as Wade’s faithful and loving girlfriend, just like you wanted.
So it sounds like Jaimee has been really working to make her relationship with Wade public knowledge. You had said before that you expected she and Wade to be a real couple during the time she was living with him, but this sounds a little more "out there" than what I was expecting. Have you given thought to how you want things to play out once you are back home? It seems that now Wade's friends will be expecting Jaimee to be living with him on an ongoing basis. You can probably come up with a story about you and Jaimee "trying to work things out", but that makes it harder for her to still be publicly involved with Wade at that point.

dorsetben

Unread post by dorsetben » Sun May 27, 2018 2:42 pm

Keep it coming Ky - great stuff my friend.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sun May 27, 2018 2:45 pm

Kim2233 wrote:
Ky_Da wrote:“I told them that I’m still technically married, but that my husband was out of the picture now. I told them that I started dating Wade months ago and since we were getting on so well, we decided that I should move in with him.” Damn, everything she said was more or less true, or at least could be construed that way. “All Wade’s friends told me over and over how happy they were that we were together. They all see me as Wade’s faithful and loving girlfriend, just like you wanted.
So it sounds like Jaimee has been really working to make her relationship with Wade public knowledge. You had said before that you expected she and Wade to be a real couple during the time she was living with him, but this sounds a little more "out there" than what I was expecting. Have you given thought to how you want things to play out once you are back home? It seems that now Wade's friends will be expecting Jaimee to be living with him on an ongoing basis. You can probably come up with a story about you and Jaimee "trying to work things out", but that makes it harder for her to still be publicly involved with Wade at that point.
Hey Kim, yeah, we’ve thought and talked about this a lot. This weekend was a little easier for her to be “out there” because all of these friends of Wades aren’t locals - or they don’t live near us. Most of them live in Texas. Still, playing this way has been awesome, but admittedly it’s rife with peril. I won’t ever meet these people Jamiee’s with now, so I’m enjoying it. The gym friends knowing worries me a little more, which of course heightens the cuck experience, but I have no desire for family close friends of ours to know any of this. I hope we can keep the two lives separate. The “working it out idea” is one we’ve discussed, it’s something we need to put more thought into.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sun May 27, 2018 7:14 pm

As hard as it was, I had to stop looking at the Dropbox pictures and get some actual work done. I swear no one here even read the project Specifications. It helped clear my head some, though. I needed something to force me to get back to reality for a while. I’m feeling the effects of being on a weeklong cuck-bender. My friend Augustin, the chicken-fucker, invited me to breakfast this morning. One thing I’ve really been enjoying is the coffee. Freshly made from Costa Rica, Columbia, and all throughout Central America. I’d be happy with this all the time. I’d never go back to Starbucks again.

It’s Sunday today, and my last update really only covered the time up to Saturday in the early afternoon. My wife had left the camera on the nightstand and hadn’t killed the connection, so I muted my side and occasionally looked up at the screen to watch her sleep. I went to get some lunch, and by the time I’d gotten back they had left the room. I was tempted to just let the camera go in hopes of catching something later that night when perhaps they’d forget about the camera, but a temporary power outage killed those plans. Power goes out often here, at least once a day, and sometimes more.

The internet connection was better in the afternoon, so I was able to see the majority of the pictures and videos. None of them disappointed. It looked like she’d spent the afternoon at the pool, so I did get to see her new swimsuit—WHAT THERE WAS OF IT! Holy shit it was skimpy. It was dark blue, which contrasted amazingly with her tanned skin and dark hair. I guess I’d simply call it a sting bikini because there wasn’t much of it. A couple of pulls of some strings and it would have fallen to the floor. I was slightly disappointed it wasn’t a topless pool, but not complaining at all. I got a number of pictures of her lounging by the pool, talking with people, and just generally having a good time. Whoever was taking these pictures was doing it with her camera (that was the plan so that they would download to Dropbox) but they were taking them when she was completely unaware.

Several pictures taken were of her and Wade sitting in the pool, his back to the wall of the pool and her in front of him. They looked incredibly intimate, like two lovers enjoying their Vegas escape and not caring about anything but each other. A number of the pictures were taken with two girls I recognized from pictures from the nightclub. Jaimee had told me a little about the people they were with, but to be honest, I wasn’t really paying much attention and didn’t make much of an effort to learn names. These two women wore bathing suits that were a lot more conservative. I remembered that they were both mothers and had several children who were at home with sitters while they enjoyed a weekend away. They were still very attractive women, and from the pictures, my wife seemed to enjoy their company.

Later in the afternoon, I stopped getting any new pictures, which of course got my mind working in overdrive, wondering what she was doing. Were her and Wade fucking and didn’t want to be bothered. Did they want some alone time away from the camera? I wonder if my wife enjoys sex more with her boyfriend when they have complete privacy. I wonder if there’s anything different in the way they have sex, or if they’re truly making love and becoming intimate lovers. Is there a bond forming that won’t be easily broken? These thoughts both excite and terrify me.

I finally got a picture around 11:00 PM. I recognized several of the couples from other pictures. They were around a craps table. Everyone was dressed nicely. Wade and Jaimee looked like a Hollywood power couple, with Jaimee wearing the fairly conservative in that it covered everything, but VERY form fitting, white dress. God she looked good. But she also looked very bored. Everyone else was all smiles, but she looked like she’d rather be anywhere else. She’s never done much for gambling, it’s not something we do, so she looked like she was there for Wade’s benefit.

Then it was back to being in the dark for a while. I got a phone call about four in the morning, and it surprised me that it was from Wade. I had been sound asleep, so it took me a minute to engage the brain. Then I started to panic. Why would he be calling me at four in the morning?

“Is everything alright?” I asked immediately.

“Huh,” he sounded surprised, “Of course, why wouldn’t it be?” he asked obliviously.

“Because you’re calling me at four in the morning—Jaimee’s okay. She’s good?” I demanded.

“Yes, she’s fine. She’s sound asleep,” he answered, and then his voice got very animated. “I did you a solid though brah. You’re going to owe me big time for this one.”

“Wade, you’re sleeping with my wife. I don’t see that I owe you anything,” I said dryly.

Wade laughed good naturedly, “Good point,” he conceited, “but I think you’ll appreciate this nonetheless. Check your Dropbox folder, I just downloaded a video, and it’s going to fucking blow your mind man.”

“What, you guys didn’t bust out in an orgy did you?” I said it jokingly, but I truly wasn’t sure if I wanted that or not.

“Nah, not exactly. Just watch the video, I think you’ll enjoy it,” I told him I’d get around to it, but of course I was already firing up my laptop. “And Ky, I’m keeping our girl safe, she’s good, I promise. Thanks for letting me take bring her here. She’s been a lot of fun to be with.”

I wasn’t sure how to respond exactly, so I just said a bland, ‘you’re welcome,’ and we ended the call. I did appreciate him telling me he was keeping her safe. I mean I knew he would. I do trust him, even though hearing him call her ‘our girl’ threw me a little.

The video would take almost an hour to download. It was actually four videos and totaled almost an hour of recording time. I wasn’t getting back to sleep anytime soon, so I kept myself occupied by looking at previous pics and vids that I’d downloaded. The suspense was killing me as I waited for the download to complete. Finally, it showed that it was ready and I clicked the play button.

The video had been shot by Wade. Jaimee was sitting close to his side and four other beautiful couples were seated around a small table. The table had what looked like the beginnings of a game of dominos but it had been abandoned and everyone was casually drinking and talking. A mountain of different types of bottles were on the table and everyone had a drink in their hand. The room they were in was something I’ve only seen in movies. If I was to guess, I’d say it was probably Marcus’s room since he was the high-roller-Vegas guy.

It didn’t take me long to pick up the conversation. They were talking about sex and different crazy experiences they’d had. Three of the other couples there I knew were married and had children. Marcus was the only other one apart from Wade that had a girlfriend there and had no children. One of the married women, I’ll call Julie, was talking about how horrible her husband was at licking pussy. Her husband objected and joked that she didn’t ever stop him, so it couldn’t be that bad. Then she said something about even bad pussy eating was better than no pussy eating.

Everyone was laughing and having a good conversation. I couldn’t help but wonder if this was going to turn into a giant orgy. Okay, I’ll admit. I was hoping, haha.

Then one of the men suggested that one of the wives teach them how to do it better by giving everyone a live example. They laughed and taunted and called the idea silly, but then all the men agreed in unison that if the women wanted to complain about their cunnilingus skills, then they had a responsibility to teach them how to do it. Over the next 15 minutes, the women tried in vain to verbally explain what men do wrong. Jaimee was silent on the issue, but I could hear her laughter as she sat next to Wade. Finally, one of the men suggested that two of the women just show everyone how to do it. That idea went over like a led balloon, haha. Marcus eventually challenged the four women that were the most vocal in their criticisms but there were no takers. Marcus smoothly got each woman to admit that she’d never actually gone down on another woman, and then he made the point that they really didn’t know what they were talking about.

The women vehemently disagreed, so a good argument broke out. Jaimee continued to laugh but still didn’t engage into the argument. That’s when Wade threw her under the proverbial bus.

Wade coughed to get people’s attention and then said, “Jillian here is an expert.”

I actually heard a sharp intake of breath from my wife as she heard what her boyfriend had just said. The noise in the room stopped abruptly and all eyes were on Jaimee. She was sitting so close to Wade, that the camera only caught a part of her, but I could tell she was trying to disappear into the couch.

Marcus was the first to speak, “Oh really?” Marcus said in surprise. “Sweet innocent Jillian knows a little about eating pussy?”

“Wade’s just being a git and having a go,” she said, but despite the alcohol, her voice was full of nerves. I heard her mutter under her breath to Wade, “Bloody wanker couldn’t keep you gob shut for five minutes—”

Wade then interrupted her before she could say more, “It’s true. My amazing little firefly here has a very practiced tongue. I know she could teach us all a few things.”

Suddenly everyone was excitedly encouraging her to show them what she knew. Oh I wish I could have seen a clear shot of her face, because I’m sure it was redder than a beat. The men were basically pleading for her to show everyone how to give a woman a better orgasm. Poor Jaimee, even the women weren’t giving her any quarter.

After almost a minutes of heavy peer pressure, Jaimee spoke, “Look, this is mental. I could show you a few things that I know, but there’s no way I could make one of you girls orgasm, not with all the pressure and everyone watching. It fucks with your head too much. We girls need to be relaxed—if we feel like we have to try to orgasm, nothing works properly.”

I could see all the women concede the point, and even the men seemed to understand, but Wade wasn’t going to let it go, “Okay, we all understand that,” he began, “but you could still show us a few ‘moves’ that would better our game. Besides, it’s only self-serving if you teach me to do it better,” he said, and I could just imagine him wagging his brow at her.

Again, everyone was pressing her to show them. They all wanted something exciting to do, and it looked like they’d found their entertainment for the evening. It took several long minutes, but eventually my wife gave in and agreed. To which everyone cheered loudly and more drinks were poured. The women played paper, rock, scissors to decide who the recipient would be. The redhead Julie lost. I could tell Julie was very nervous, but she was a good sport about it. She’s a fairly tall woman and has a nice body. The other women were younger and better looking, but Julie was far from ugly. She’s what you would expect to see from a woman whose had a few children.

Wade must have paused the camera because the next scene displayed an ottoman where the table had been, and Julie was laying comfortably on her back, her knees bent and her feet close to her ass. Her dress still covered her however. Jaimee finally moved away from Wade’s side and seated herself on the floor near Julie’s legs. She was shaking her head in complete disbelief, but I could also tell that she wasn’t hating the experience, too. I seriously doubt she had any reservations about going down on Julie, but with all these new people that she was just getting to know as an audience, she needed their prodding and pushing before she finally felt like she had no choice but to give in. She was making that choice as I watched her in the video. She looked so amazing in that dress that fit her body like a surgical glove.

She looked directly at Wade, who was holding the camera, and mouth, “I’m going to kill you later.” Wade laughed and she sneered at him.

Finally, everyone quieted and took their seats. It really did feel like the show was about to begin.

“Very well,” she began, using more of her posh, upper-class accent, “the first thing you guys do wrong is to touch the pussy straight away. You have to stop doing that. Don’t touch the breasts or the pussy for a long, long time—at least not if you want to give a girl a proper orgasm,” Jaimee got to her knees and looked at Julie as she spoke, “You need to kiss your girl for at least fifteen minutes, but 30 minutes is better,” she looked up at the guys, “but don’t be thick about this and time it. It has to be natural.” She then directed her attention back to Julie, “You want to be touching every part of her body, as lightly as you possibly can. You’re always so heavy handed, squeezing us like you’re trying to get the last of the toothpaste out of the tube. Be gentle.

Jaimee then slowly pulled Julies dress up over her knees and folded the material on the other woman’s belly. Julie was breathing hard as she lifted her hips and allowed my wife to remove her panties. The guys started whooping, but their wives put a stop to that instantly with a few sharp remarks.

Once it was quiet again, Jaimee continued, “Once you’ve gotten to this point, and she’s properly in the mood. You still don’t go down on the pussy. You have to tease her,” she explained. She then kissed the inside of Julies thighs close to her knees. The guys all instantly were adjusting their pants. It was fucking hella erotic. Jaimee explained how you must kiss her slowly as you work your way towards her sex, and she took at least 20 minutes kissing and caressing the insides of Julies thighs. Several times I thought she was going to finally go down on the redheaded woman, only to back off and start the process again. Her ministrations were having an affect on Julie, I could tell she was becoming very turned on.

With her mouth very close to Julies pussy, which had a magnificent patch of flaming red hair above it, she said, “Then you want to kiss her lips. Kiss them, suck them, tease them, but don’t go any further yet.” I watched as my wife did exactly as she’d instructed and slowly teased, sucked and kissed Julies lower lips. This ranked right up there with the most erotic things I’ve ever seen. Jaimee did this for at least fifteen minutes, working her way around the woman’s pussy. Julie was starting to come to life. I could see her chest rising and falling in quick, shallow breaths. Julie finally made a high pitched grown and literally pleaded with Jaimee to stop the teasing.

Jaimee smiled and everyone thought that she was going to finally tongue the poor woman’s clit, but no, Jaimee started the process over again and kissed the inside of her thighs and worked her way again towards her center. Julie was nearly beside herself now and wasn’t shy in begging the girl with the short dark hair to stop teasing, only to have Jaimee tease her a little more.

Finally, Jaimee slipped her tongue into the woman’s slit, but only for a minute. This evoked a heavy moan from Julie, who was quickly losing any cares about being in front of a crowd. I watched as Jaimee licked the woman’s pussy from bottom to top, her tongue wide like she was liking a popsicle. Then she returned again to tonging the woman’s clit again. She moved daftly in and out and up and down and had poor Julie on the edge of a massive orgasm, but she didn’t let her cum yet. Instead, she stopped liking and slowly inserted one finger. I could see the woman’s juices on my wife’s lips, and I’ve never in my life been harder.

“When you finger,” Jaimee began to explain, “you don’t want to go in very deep to find the g-spot. Just go until you feel that rougher patch of skin—no deeper than the second knuckle, and then do a ‘come-here’ motion with your finger,” Jaimee showed everyone the correct motion with her free hand. She then performed the movement on Julie for a very long time, and it was like she was almost starting completely over. The orgasm that was so close was lost, or at least I thought so, but after another ten minutes, Julie was right back to where she was, and nearing her release.

“I’m close, I’m close,” Julie panted, and we all thought, okay, here it comes.

But then Jaimee drove her finger in deeper. Julie groaned with disappointment, and my wife said, “the g-spot orgasm is good, and she’ll be happy with you, but there’s a better one if you can get her there, but you have to be in a little deeper and rub slightly harder.”

My wife worked her finger and then added her tongue back onto the woman’s suffering clitty, after maybe five minutes, Julie began to thrash wildly. Her mouth opened and she fucking wailed like a cop car. Julie then broke into mini convulsions and all the guys, and the gals, cheered Jaimee’s success. But my wife wasn’t done. She had a look in her eye and I knew she had something else in mind.

“The beauty of this orgasm,” she explained, “Is that it’s a deeper orgasm and doesn’t leave you as sensitive, so a girl can usually have more than one,” Jaimee went back to work and in less than a minute had Julie riding the orgasm train again. I was entranced. Jaimee has told me some of these things, but never in this kind of detail before. I wasn’t the only one that was impressed. The whole room was fixated on the demonstration.

Julie erupted into a third orgasm, but this time she broke into tears, and begged for Jaimee to stop as she feebly pushed at Jaimee’s head. My wife sat back on her heels and everyone showered her with praise and admiration. Julies husband helped her sit up and then helped her to the couch. The woman was spent and couldn’t stop crying. Some were concerned that something was wrong, but Julie kept telling them she was fine and that nothing was wrong. People were fucking awestruck—I was one of them. My wife is a fucking pussy whisperer. I almost wished I had one. I was envious of what I saw Julie experience.

There was some talking for a few minutes. My wife went to the bathroom and then returned and sat next to Wade. Julie got my wife’s attention and thanked her. She wasn’t casual about her gratitude either. She was really moved. She explained, “I’ve always had a hard time having an orgasm, and I had no idea one could feel that good. You made me feel something I’ve never in my life experienced before—thank you.”

Uh oh, more compliments for my wife. It’s okay babe. Just accept them. You’re a Rockstar pussy licker!

This wasn’t exactly a cuckold experience, but it was fucking mind-blowing erotic and one I’ll always remember.

Kim2233
Experienced

Unread post by Kim2233 » Sun May 27, 2018 7:48 pm

Ky_Da wrote: I swear no one here even read the project Specifications.
Some years back I had a similar work experience, spending a horrendous number of hours on the road trying to fix a disaster that was quite stupefying in its breadth and depth. That's your real hell right now, I suspect. The crazy shit your wife is up to with Wade brings a lot of angst at times I'm sure, but it probably is also a welcome distraction from the crap your job is sending your way each day.

Thanks for sharing your adventures. Your writing is really good, you convey the kind of details that help paint a picture of what you are experiencing and feeling. Really compelling.

Jaimee giving that pussy eating lesson sounded really sexy. And the funny thing is, Jaimee's caution at the start that a woman feeling pressure to cum, based on that kind of situation with everyone watching would ruin it for her... I thought that was a valid point... But... Didn't seem to stop Julie from cumming did it?

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun May 27, 2018 9:01 pm

I love it!! Wade has MADE your wife expose her hi side.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Sun May 27, 2018 11:33 pm

Ky_Da wrote:There was some talking for a few minutes. My wife went to the bathroom and then returned and sat next to Wade. Julie got my wife’s attention and thanked her. She wasn’t casual about her gratitude either. She was really moved. She explained, “I’ve always had a hard time having an orgasm, and I had no idea one could feel that good. You made me feel something I’ve never in my life experienced before—thank you.”
I'm not sure she did Julie a service by giving her such a fantastic series of orgasms. Now she knows what she has been missing all along. Unless her husband was playing close attention to the lesson he got and is a fast learner, Julie is going to be very frustrated, maybe even look for her pleasure elsewhere.