I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
vmb69
Pervert

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:06 am

entropia wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:30 am
Ky, why do you keep us on tenterhooks?
did you two had the talk with Sipho?
With all the negative comments he probably said fuck this.

r_h_nc
Virgin

Unread post by r_h_nc » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:10 am

He's had comments like this before. He knows what to take to heart and what to ignore.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:06 pm

With tongue firmly planted in cheek, I offer my guesses in order of how likely I think they are (most to least) about what is going on with Ky:

1). He is just busy. Busy with work, busy with travel, busy being a dad, busy with whatever and just hasn’t had the time and mental energy to sit down and write to the quality he knows he is capable of, so he hasn’t…yet. He may not even have had to time to meet and talk to Sipho yet. Be patient, he eventually will.

2). He has already met with Sipho and the conversation blew his mind. He is torn between his desire to be cucked hard by Jaimee and wanting to feel that edge of seeing her thoroughly addicted to another man’s cock and wanting to be the good and careful husband and dad. I remember the thrill Ky got from Wade telling him he planned to “custom fit” Jaimie’s holes to his cock. He wants it, but he isn’t sure he should want it and he is agonizing over how to talk about it.

3) They have talked, and dove head first into the deep end with Sipho and Ky has done things he isn’t sure how to even talk about, much less how he feels about the fact that he did them…and liked doing it. It will take him time to internalize things and he will let us know what he wants us to know when he wants us to know it. Jaimee isn’t going to slow down and let him catch his breath either because she is having the time of her life with it all.

4) Ky is pissed the people insulted his wife’s intentions toward their relationship and accused her of abusing him. He isn’t sure he wants to even continue posting for a group that is so misunderstanding of the depth of their affection for each other.

5) Jaimee’s mom forced the issue and sat her down and point blank asked her who the father of the boys is and won’t take “Ky” for an answer. The resulting family turmoil has put the kibosh on anything else happening for the time being.

6) Jaimee is pregnant with Sipho’s child, Ky is pissed, nobody knows what to do and the whole thing is a mess. Updating us is the last thing on his mind.

Who really knows…but I don’t think Ky would ghost us without saying so if he decided to pull the plug again. I didn’t list it in my possibilities, but it is always there given past performance. Y’all just be patient. Ky will let us know when he lets us know. Or he could be preparing to post an update as a type this…who knows!?

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:04 am

txrockdog wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:06 pm
With tongue firmly planted in cheek, I offer my guesses in order of how likely I think they are (most to least) about what is going on with Ky:

1). He is just busy. Busy with work, busy with travel, busy being a dad, busy with whatever and just hasn’t had the time and mental energy to sit down and write to the quality he knows he is capable of, so he hasn’t…yet. He may not even have had to time to meet and talk to Sipho yet. Be patient, he eventually will.

2). He has already met with Sipho and the conversation blew his mind. He is torn between his desire to be cucked hard by Jaimee and wanting to feel that edge of seeing her thoroughly addicted to another man’s cock and wanting to be the good and careful husband and dad. I remember the thrill Ky got from Wade telling him he planned to “custom fit” Jaimie’s holes to his cock. He wants it, but he isn’t sure he should want it and he is agonizing over how to talk about it.

3) They have talked, and dove head first into the deep end with Sipho and Ky has done things he isn’t sure how to even talk about, much less how he feels about the fact that he did them…and liked doing it. It will take him time to internalize things and he will let us know what he wants us to know when he wants us to know it. Jaimee isn’t going to slow down and let him catch his breath either because she is having the time of her life with it all.

4) Ky is pissed the people insulted his wife’s intentions toward their relationship and accused her of abusing him. He isn’t sure he wants to even continue posting for a group that is so misunderstanding of the depth of their affection for each other.

5) Jaimee’s mom forced the issue and sat her down and point blank asked her who the father of the boys is and won’t take “Ky” for an answer. The resulting family turmoil has put the kibosh on anything else happening for the time being.

6) Jaimee is pregnant with Sipho’s child, Ky is pissed, nobody knows what to do and the whole thing is a mess. Updating us is the last thing on his mind.

Who really knows…but I don’t think Ky would ghost us without saying so if he decided to pull the plug again. I didn’t list it in my possibilities, but it is always there given past performance. Y’all just be patient. Ky will let us know when he lets us know. Or he could be preparing to post an update as a type this…who knows!?
All possible outcomes

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:57 am

txrockdog wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:06 pm

Ultimate twist #7 - Sipho is really Ky’s father and will have to duel him for the fate of the rebell-…. Jamiee

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:08 am

Lol

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:20 pm

As one of Ky & Jaime's many fans on here, I can agree with txrockdog's summary, lol.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:46 am

This thread picks up a story already posted. Where can i find the beginning of this story?

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:18 am

Tryagain wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:46 am
This thread picks up a story already posted. Where can i find the beginning of this story?
Search function, and wayback machine. It can be tedious though.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:03 am

Honestly KY should turn this into a short story and sell it on Amazon. It would be so much better than some of the junk that passes for cuck stories

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:34 am

WatchinginNJ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:18 am
Tryagain wrote:
Not sure of anybody else’s experience, but anytime I try to use the search function or click to view a users other posts, I get a message saying the search function is unavailable due to high load. I know Some of Ky’s earlier threads were either deleted by him or lost to inactivity, but you may find them in the wayback machine.

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:48 am

txrockdog wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:34 am
WatchinginNJ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:18 am
Tryagain wrote:
Not sure of anybody else’s experience, but anytime I try to use the search function or click to view a users other posts, I get a message saying the search function is unavailable due to high load. I know Some of Ky’s earlier threads were either deleted by him or lost to inactivity, but you may find them in the wayback machine.
I get the same message as well, it rarely works.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:17 pm

Hey all,

Damn. I usually get a handful of comments, so I was shocked to see so many. The comments definitely run the gamut. Thanks for being patient on an update, and for those who left sincere thoughts in comments and PMs. I’ve wanted to update for a few days now, but to be honest, I’ve just been enjoying the experience and not thinking about what I should update.

So, shortly after I left off last time, my wife and I decided to take a time to ourselves before we talked with Sipho. We both realized that we were so high on lust that we weren’t thinking straight. We’ll call it a sex fast, or maybe a lust fast, either way, we wanted to purge ourselves of those emotions before we went any further. I have to say, that was harder than I thought it would be, or at least the first few days were. But after a few days, we both started to feel more grounded, better able to think clearly. Then after those first days, it got awesome. For a couple of weeks we were into each other like we were newlyweds. I took some time off work, and we had some amazing time together. To anyone in the throws of lust, I’d recommend the occasional stop and abstain approach, refrain for a time to purge the system. It felt healthy.

Then a few interesting things have happened. One, Matt really worked hard to stay in Jaimee’s good graces. We’ve had many a long conversations with Matt. Jaimee has some real feelings for Matt. I guess how can she not, right? They’ve been fucking for a year pretty steadily. On a quick aside, I had an experience recently I wasn’t expecting. I was at the park near our flat with my wife and kids when Matt pulled into the car park. This was a planned date, so she hugged and kissed the kids, and slipped away while I distracted them. I watched as she got into Matt’s car and gave him a kiss. It burned something fierce to see that. It was such a simple thing, a quick kiss in her boyfriend’s car, but it stoked the cuck fire like I hadn’t felt in ages. And yes, she still considers him her boyfriend. There were a few weeks where things got a bit rocky, but they worked through the issues – more on that later.

I forced myself to focus on the kids, but my thoughts went to my beautiful wife and what I knew she would be doing once they got to Matt’s place. I’ve watched them many times in the past, so my imagination had a lot to work with. Jaimee and Matt make a good looking couple, and when they’re in bed, it’s plain to see that they know each other’s bodies, sensitives spots, likes, and preferences. Matt knows her little cues, her subtle signals. He’s become very adept at bringing her to the edge and then keeping her there until she cries out in frustration, only then granting her the pleasure of pushing her over the edge. They’ve developed their own dance when making love, and it both kills me and excites me.

Returning to the relationship issues between Matt and Jaimee, there were several things that were causing drama, the obvious being the hookups with Sipho. Matt felt we had an understanding that we would keep the sex between the three of us – I kind of have to give it to him on that point. He was a bit bent out of shape that Jaimee was looking for a new, adrenaline pumping experience, but she wouldn’t consider going to one of the sex parties he’d proposed. Again, I understood his point. While it was ultimately Jaimee’s decision, Matt was at least open and up front about what he wanted. And Jaimee did fuck Sipho behind his back. There’s an argument that can be made that it’s none of Matt’s business, but he has kept up his end of the agreement. Jaimee did concede that she would not have been happy if he'd been going around fucking other women. This is an oversimplification of everything, but the boiled down point is accurate.

In the end, Jaimee agreed to go with Matt when he goes to visit his parents for their wedding anniversary. It’ll be a three day trip and will surely have some crazy drama that comes out of it, but it is what it is. Matt agreed ‘reluctantly’ that Jaimee may occasionally hook up with Sipho. He wasn’t going to accept it until Jaimee then agreed to attend one sex party. She specifically said she wouldn’t participate, but that she’d go with him. So that’ll be interesting!

Now, let’s move on to Sipho. We did finally call him and arranged a time to meet him. He invited us over for dinner at his place. He cooked, the food was next level, and all-in-all, it was a nice evening. I appreciated that Sipho didn’t push us, he was respectful and seemingly very sincere and genuine. What can I say, I like the guy.

I did, however, come away with the impression that Sipho knows a world way beyond the one I live in. I don’t know what kind of money he has, but he lives well. He’s not ostentatious, doesn’t flaunt the things he has, and at times can be very self-effacing.

We explained that we’re interested in a couple of introductory experiences, that we weren’t looking to go to any extremes, and that our family was our priority. I made the point that we weren’t new to the lifestyle, going so far as to explain that our boys were a result of participating in the lifestyle. I thought that would serve as a type of proof to show that we’ve already gone to some extremes, but Sipho laughed it off, stating that we’ve barely scratched the surface on living the lifestyle. I get the feeling that from his perspective, he’s probably right.

As the evening wore on, I stole glances at my wife. She went from looking mildly anxious to highly manic over the course of about an hour. Her knee was bouncing rapidly, she shifted constantly in her seat, squirming and wringing her hands. This was unlike her, I began to understand the affect he had on her, what she meant when she told me that he overwhelms her.

Sipho said, “I’m happy to have spent the evening with you. I’m curious… is dinner and engaging conversation all you came for, or would you like to stay a touch longer, perhaps have a new experience?”

I looked at my wife. It was the first time I saw her sitting still. I think she felt our eyes on her because her skin tinged red around her cheeks and temples. She looked away from Sipho and her eyes found mine. But she only held my gaze for a moment before she looked down at her partially eaten meal.

The silence stretched to the point of awkwardness, but Sipho made no attempt to break it. Finally, I spoke, “I think my wife would like to… have an experience.” Then before he could speak, I quickly added, “But we’re only looking to test the waters right now. We can’t make any long-term commitments right now.”

Sipho nodded. “Perfectly understandable,” he said, his words precisely enunciated. “As long as we have a mutual understanding, I think we can all have an enjoyable experience.”

I don’t know Sipho’s history or formal education. He doesn’t strike me as an academic type, but I’m always impressed by his vocabulary and east speech.

Sipho then turned toward my wife. “What kind of experience are you looking for, Miss Jaimee?”

My wife started at the question, and it looked like it took some effort for her to meet Sipho’s intense gaze. Finally, she spoke, “I’m open minded.”

Sipho leaned back into the dinner room chair, he rested his arm on the table. “That’s not good enough, Miss Jaimee, I need you to tell me what you want. I need you to be specific.” he said, his voice resonate and calm. “But perhaps I can help get us started. Are you open to bondage?”

My wife flushed, and I could tell that she didn’t want to answer. This was already out of her comfort level. But Sipho seemed intent to wait for an answer. “To an extent…” she said at last. “Nothing that would leave permanent marks; no tattoos or other markings; and no piss, and you know, feces.”

Sipho’s lips pulled into a smile. “I wouldn’t dream of marring such a beautiful body,” he agreed, his smile grew a bit wider. “Speaking of which, how about showing me your body. I would like to admire those perfect breasts while we talk.”

Jaimee’s eyes darted to mine, as if looking for help. But she only looked at me for a moment before returning her attention to Sipho. My heart was pumping. I’ve seen her nude in front of a number of other men, I’ve seen her get fucked by other men, but something hit differently there with Sipho.

Jaimee’s chest rose and fell rapidly, seconds ticked by like minutes, but she finally removed her blouse and then bra. I was instantly sporting a hardon and had to adjust myself in my trousers. My wife’s blush traveled from her cheeks to her neck and chest.

“Very good,” Sipho said. He remained in his chair, which was positioned facing Jaimee’s and about five or six feet away. “I can see your apprehensive—I like that—but allow me to put your mind partially at ease. The bondage I have in mind is light and part of the play. I don’t have a dungeon—or even a dedicated room for that matter. I refer to gags, blindfolds, and perhaps wrist and ankle restraints.”

Jaimee gave a jerky nod.

“Good girl.” Sipho sat up and leaned forward. “How about submission? I know you’re strong-willed. Your husband might be the head of your household, but I can see that’s only because you allow it. When we’re together, will you fully submit to me?” Waring emotions crossed my wife’s features. Sipho added, “For me, this is a chance to practice my craft, indulge on a hobby of mine. I will enjoy extracting pleasure from you, and I promise that I will, but for it to work, I need you willing… submissive.”

I was a bit incensed by what felt like an insult, but the tension was climbing to be next-level and I didn’t want to interrupt. I’d never seen my wife in such a state. Again I was seeing what she meant when she said that he overwhelmed her. There was something to the man’s bearing, his way of speaking, his presence that demanded a level of respect. If I’d acted and spoken the way Sipho did, my wife would have just laughed and told me to stop ‘messing about’. From me, it would have come off as cheesy cliché, and probably melodramatic, like I was acting out a fantasy. But with Sipho it was different. Jaimee’s large nipples became hard flesh and protruded farther than I think I’d ever seen before.

Sipho again waited for an answer. My wife swallowed and again nodded.

“Very good,” he said, standing from the chair and taking a step closer to my wife. “What else are you willing to let me do to you?”

“What do you want?” Jaimee said in almost a whisper.

“To make you scream in pleasure… make you feel things you didn’t know were possible… make you think only of me when your pussy’s wet with need.”

I noted how Jaimee pressed her legs together, her hips twisting in the chair. She looked like she was going to speak but then stopped herself. Sipho moved to stand next to her, reached down and gently caressed her right nipple. Jaimee’s breath caught.

As I adjusted my trousers again, the site in front of me seared into my brain. My wife looked stunningly gorgeous with her breasts exposed as they were. Her necklace rested against her chest, and when Sipho brushed back her hair from her shoulder, her hoop earing caught my eye. Seeing the necklace and earrings drove my lust up a notch, those pieces of jewelry being what she typically wears when she goes to hook up with her boyfriend. Especially the necklace, she knows I love to see it swing from her neck as she takes another man’s cock into her sex.

Sipho led my wife from the dinning room to the other side of the house where the master bedroom was located. I followed from a distance, my pulse feeling like I’d just sprinted a hundred meter dash. The bedroom was much like the rest of the home, nicely decorated but with a minimalistic elegance. My shoes sounded abnormally loud against the hardwood floors, and I wondered if I should have left them at the front door.

Upon entering the bedroom, Sipho wasted no time in removing the rest of my wife’s clothing. I spotted a cushioned bench between two large houseplants against the far wall. I stepped carefully not to draw attention to myself and took a seat. It probably wouldn’t have mattered if I’d walked on my hands around the room, I doubt it would have drawn my wife’s attention. She was fully enraptured with her evening’s lover.

Jaimee attempted to move closer to Sipho, but he grasped her by the forearm and led her onto the large bed. Once there, he told her to stay. He then went to a wide dresser, opened the bottom drawer, and removed a number of items. I watched as he put a blindfold over her eyes, bound her hands together, and then tied those hands to a center wooden slat in the headboard. Next, he took long lengths of a silky looking material and tied her ankles to the bedposts. The bindings were lose enough that she could get to her knees and elbows, but short enough to keep her more-or-less centered on the bed. I couldn’t help but wonder how many other women had been in this same position.

The necklace hung between my wife’s breasts as she shifted to her knees, and for the next 30 minutes, Sipho used a variety of objects to run over my wife’s skin. He started with a large feather, using it to touch her breasts, her shoulders, and her rear buttocks and thighs. He then ran the leather strips from a Cat O’ Nine tales over her ass, giving her the occasional smack with the instrument. Slowly, very slowly, Sipho began to touch the areas closer to her pussy. He was not interested in rushing the experience. Had it been me, I would have nutted twice already, and probably would have been fast asleep by now.

Jaimee was writhing on the bed, trying to find a way to find friction against her vagina. She was growing more and more desperate to be touched, to be fucked. Eventually, Sipho got closer to her and began to run his hands over her breasts, her stomach, and between her thighs. My wife looked ready to start climbing the walls. I looked at my watch, 45 minutes had passed since we entered the bedroom.

Finally, Sipho worked his way to Jaimee’s pussy, using his tongue and fingers to drive her closer to the edge. My wife was nearly beside herself. She kept pushing back, trying to get Sipho to apply more pressure, but Sipho was only interested in teasing. I could go on for two more pages about how he teased her, but I have to eventually post this update, so I’ll just say that he kept her on the edge for nearly 20 minutes before he finally gave her the orgasm she sought.

When she finally did cum, my wife let loose with a bellowing yell I’ve never heard before. Sipho was kneeling behind her, only touching her with his tongue when she finally went off. Jaimee’s body arched and then jerked like she’d just been possessed by an evil spirit. Sipho knelt back onto his haunches and watched the result of his work.

Sipho chuckled, seeming to break character as he looked at me. “Fuck, she’s louder than I expected.” He climbed off the bed, went to the same drawer as before, and removed a gag. “Don’t want the neighbors being concerned.”

It was a ball gag, I realized. I’ve always wanted to see what Jaimee would look like wearing a ball gag, but I’ve never had the stones to ask her to try one out. I thought my dick was hard before, but it got painfully hard as I watched Sipho begin to put it into her mouth and around her head. Jaimee struggled against him, but only for a brief moment before accepting the red ball into her mouth.

I can’t begin to describe what that site did to me. I’ve never seen something so erotic. I hurriedly tried to undo my trousers, but I didn’t do it in time as I came into my boxers. But even having cum, I was still bulletproof hard.

Sipho knelt next to my wife, resting his hand on her back as her body twitched and spasmed through the last of her orgasm. He gave her several more minutes, caressing her back and telling her all the things he planned on doing to her. Finally, he moved in behind her, lined up his cock with her entrance, and slowly entered her.

My wife moaned against the gag, her hands grasping the sheets of the bed. Sipho paused frequently, letting her get used to his size. She was so wet and ready, that it didn’t take her long to accept his full length. I’d seen it before, but it still amazed me that he could bury himself completely into my wife. He fucked her gently for some minutes, but eventually picked up his pace.

My wife’s strength seemed to leave her, and her body sank into the mattress. Sipho continued, however, grabbing her by the hips and continuing his onslaught. Jaimee’s legs pulled against the restraints, and it looked like she was nearing another orgasm. Not being able to see her eyes, and only hearing her moans, I felt like I was losing my mind as much as she was.

Sipho suddenly grunted, pulled back, and shot load after load of cum onto my wife’s back. But instead of stopping as I would have done, he pressed his cock back into her and continued, returning to his slower pace.

Again, I could go on and on with details if I had the time, but I have to wrap this up if I’m ever going to get out an update again. Suffice it to say that we were at Sipho’s house for almost three hours. My wife lost count of how many times she came. They fucked in every position I think exists, and I got to sit and watch the entire show.

Later, when we returned home and entered the house, I could still see the faint outline of the ball gag against the skin of her cheeks. I very nearly had to carry her into the house, she was so tired. It was everything I could have hoped for in an evening, but at the same time I felt a mix of turbulent emotions. My wife never be satisfied with my dick again, I would never be enough for my wife sexually, and more than likely, she would forever want to chase the sexual high she’d just experienced.

The above experience happened about a week ago, and life since has gone on as usual. We don’t have a return date to see Sipho again, but I’m sure Jaimee is thinking about it. We had some fantastic reconnection time a few days later, or at least I think we did. I have to admit, I wonder if she’s thinking about Sipho when we’re having sex.

Bovary2012
Experienced

Unread post by Bovary2012 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:39 pm

What a night! Thanks for the update, Ky.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:22 pm

Sounds like an amazing night Ky. It also sounds like you two are finding a nice way to balance the extreme side of the lifestyle with the deep care and affection for each other that your timeouts provide. Please keep letting us know how things go. And don’t feel like it all has to be action. Some of your most fascinating writing is about the conversations you have with your wife. Thanks again!

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:59 pm

If ever there were an alter to praise a cuck couple you 2 would be the idols on it. As usual the way you describe your adventures are nothing less than epic.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:09 pm

Thanks for posting this wonderful description of your evening with Sipho and the pleasure Jamie was able to experience with him. I love that you both took some downtime to think through clearly before meeting with Sipho. When is the trip with Matt planned?

Have a great weekend and again thanks for taking the time to write this

Midnight Joker
Virgin

Unread post by Midnight Joker » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:15 pm

We were worried about you...but it looks like your wife is really the one that's going to be taken on a magic carpet ride! Can't wait to hear how deep this rabbit hole goes. :whip: :whip: :whip:

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:11 pm

Thank you for continuing to tell us your story. I too am interested in hearing how you and your wife interact as your journey continues.

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:51 am

Hot update and I’m similarly relieved that you both found a sweet spot that seems to be working for you.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:04 am

Gee that was hot, Ky_Da. Jaimee being required to remove her bra. And conceding. Sitting there half naked in compliance. It’s the mindfuck. It’s the fact that she obeys his sexual orders. Repeat with blindfold, cuffs and leg restraints, and then, yes, the ball-gag and receive his cock. What else will she agree to, I wonder.
Last edited by wannabecUKold on Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:16 am

Ky_Da wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:17 pm
Hey all,

Damn. I usually get a handful of comments, so I was shocked to see so many. The comments definitely run the gamut. Thanks for being patient on an update, and for those who left sincere thoughts in comments and PMs. I’ve wanted to update for a few days now, but to be honest, I’ve just been enjoying the experience and not thinking about what I should update.

So, shortly after I left off last time, my wife and I decided to take a time to ourselves before we talked with Sipho. We both realized that we were so high on lust that we weren’t thinking straight. We’ll call it a sex fast, or maybe a lust fast, either way, we wanted to purge ourselves of those emotions before we went any further. I have to say, that was harder than I thought it would be, or at least the first few days were. But after a few days, we both started to feel more grounded, better able to think clearly. Then after those first days, it got awesome. For a couple of weeks we were into each other like we were newlyweds. I took some time off work, and we had some amazing time together. To anyone in the throws of lust, I’d recommend the occasional stop and abstain approach, refrain for a time to purge the system. It felt healthy.

Then a few interesting things have happened. One, Matt really worked hard to stay in Jaimee’s good graces. We’ve had many a long conversations with Matt. Jaimee has some real feelings for Matt. I guess how can she not, right? They’ve been fucking for a year pretty steadily. On a quick aside, I had an experience recently I wasn’t expecting. I was at the park near our flat with my wife and kids when Matt pulled into the car park. This was a planned date, so she hugged and kissed the kids, and slipped away while I distracted them. I watched as she got into Matt’s car and gave him a kiss. It burned something fierce to see that. It was such a simple thing, a quick kiss in her boyfriend’s car, but it stoked the cuck fire like I hadn’t felt in ages. And yes, she still considers him her boyfriend. There were a few weeks where things got a bit rocky, but they worked through the issues – more on that later.

I forced myself to focus on the kids, but my thoughts went to my beautiful wife and what I knew she would be doing once they got to Matt’s place. I’ve watched them many times in the past, so my imagination had a lot to work with. Jaimee and Matt make a good looking couple, and when they’re in bed, it’s plain to see that they know each other’s bodies, sensitives spots, likes, and preferences. Matt knows her little cues, her subtle signals. He’s become very adept at bringing her to the edge and then keeping her there until she cries out in frustration, only then granting her the pleasure of pushing her over the edge. They’ve developed their own dance when making love, and it both kills me and excites me.

Returning to the relationship issues between Matt and Jaimee, there were several things that were causing drama, the obvious being the hookups with Sipho. Matt felt we had an understanding that we would keep the sex between the three of us – I kind of have to give it to him on that point. He was a bit bent out of shape that Jaimee was looking for a new, adrenaline pumping experience, but she wouldn’t consider going to one of the sex parties he’d proposed. Again, I understood his point. While it was ultimately Jaimee’s decision, Matt was at least open and up front about what he wanted. And Jaimee did fuck Sipho behind his back. There’s an argument that can be made that it’s none of Matt’s business, but he has kept up his end of the agreement. Jaimee did concede that she would not have been happy if he'd been going around fucking other women. This is an oversimplification of everything, but the boiled down point is accurate.

In the end, Jaimee agreed to go with Matt when he goes to visit his parents for their wedding anniversary. It’ll be a three day trip and will surely have some crazy drama that comes out of it, but it is what it is. Matt agreed ‘reluctantly’ that Jaimee may occasionally hook up with Sipho. He wasn’t going to accept it until Jaimee then agreed to attend one sex party. She specifically said she wouldn’t participate, but that she’d go with him. So that’ll be interesting!

Now, let’s move on to Sipho. We did finally call him and arranged a time to meet him. He invited us over for dinner at his place. He cooked, the food was next level, and all-in-all, it was a nice evening. I appreciated that Sipho didn’t push us, he was respectful and seemingly very sincere and genuine. What can I say, I like the guy.

I did, however, come away with the impression that Sipho knows a world way beyond the one I live in. I don’t know what kind of money he has, but he lives well. He’s not ostentatious, doesn’t flaunt the things he has, and at times can be very self-effacing.

We explained that we’re interested in a couple of introductory experiences, that we weren’t looking to go to any extremes, and that our family was our priority. I made the point that we weren’t new to the lifestyle, going so far as to explain that our boys were a result of participating in the lifestyle. I thought that would serve as a type of proof to show that we’ve already gone to some extremes, but Sipho laughed it off, stating that we’ve barely scratched the surface on living the lifestyle. I get the feeling that from his perspective, he’s probably right.

As the evening wore on, I stole glances at my wife. She went from looking mildly anxious to highly manic over the course of about an hour. Her knee was bouncing rapidly, she shifted constantly in her seat, squirming and wringing her hands. This was unlike her, I began to understand the affect he had on her, what she meant when she told me that he overwhelms her.

Sipho said, “I’m happy to have spent the evening with you. I’m curious… is dinner and engaging conversation all you came for, or would you like to stay a touch longer, perhaps have a new experience?”

I looked at my wife. It was the first time I saw her sitting still. I think she felt our eyes on her because her skin tinged red around her cheeks and temples. She looked away from Sipho and her eyes found mine. But she only held my gaze for a moment before she looked down at her partially eaten meal.

The silence stretched to the point of awkwardness, but Sipho made no attempt to break it. Finally, I spoke, “I think my wife would like to… have an experience.” Then before he could speak, I quickly added, “But we’re only looking to test the waters right now. We can’t make any long-term commitments right now.”

Sipho nodded. “Perfectly understandable,” he said, his words precisely enunciated. “As long as we have a mutual understanding, I think we can all have an enjoyable experience.”

I don’t know Sipho’s history or formal education. He doesn’t strike me as an academic type, but I’m always impressed by his vocabulary and east speech.

Sipho then turned toward my wife. “What kind of experience are you looking for, Miss Jaimee?”

My wife started at the question, and it looked like it took some effort for her to meet Sipho’s intense gaze. Finally, she spoke, “I’m open minded.”

Sipho leaned back into the dinner room chair, he rested his arm on the table. “That’s not good enough, Miss Jaimee, I need you to tell me what you want. I need you to be specific.” he said, his voice resonate and calm. “But perhaps I can help get us started. Are you open to bondage?”

My wife flushed, and I could tell that she didn’t want to answer. This was already out of her comfort level. But Sipho seemed intent to wait for an answer. “To an extent…” she said at last. “Nothing that would leave permanent marks; no tattoos or other markings; and no piss, and you know, feces.”

Sipho’s lips pulled into a smile. “I wouldn’t dream of marring such a beautiful body,” he agreed, his smile grew a bit wider. “Speaking of which, how about showing me your body. I would like to admire those perfect breasts while we talk.”

Jaimee’s eyes darted to mine, as if looking for help. But she only looked at me for a moment before returning her attention to Sipho. My heart was pumping. I’ve seen her nude in front of a number of other men, I’ve seen her get fucked by other men, but something hit differently there with Sipho.

Jaimee’s chest rose and fell rapidly, seconds ticked by like minutes, but she finally removed her blouse and then bra. I was instantly sporting a hardon and had to adjust myself in my trousers. My wife’s blush traveled from her cheeks to her neck and chest.

“Very good,” Sipho said. He remained in his chair, which was positioned facing Jaimee’s and about five or six feet away. “I can see your apprehensive—I like that—but allow me to put your mind partially at ease. The bondage I have in mind is light and part of the play. I don’t have a dungeon—or even a dedicated room for that matter. I refer to gags, blindfolds, and perhaps wrist and ankle restraints.”

Jaimee gave a jerky nod.

“Good girl.” Sipho sat up and leaned forward. “How about submission? I know you’re strong-willed. Your husband might be the head of your household, but I can see that’s only because you allow it. When we’re together, will you fully submit to me?” Waring emotions crossed my wife’s features. Sipho added, “For me, this is a chance to practice my craft, indulge on a hobby of mine. I will enjoy extracting pleasure from you, and I promise that I will, but for it to work, I need you willing… submissive.”

I was a bit incensed by what felt like an insult, but the tension was climbing to be next-level and I didn’t want to interrupt. I’d never seen my wife in such a state. Again I was seeing what she meant when she said that he overwhelmed her. There was something to the man’s bearing, his way of speaking, his presence that demanded a level of respect. If I’d acted and spoken the way Sipho did, my wife would have just laughed and told me to stop ‘messing about’. From me, it would have come off as cheesy cliché, and probably melodramatic, like I was acting out a fantasy. But with Sipho it was different. Jaimee’s large nipples became hard flesh and protruded farther than I think I’d ever seen before.

Sipho again waited for an answer. My wife swallowed and again nodded.

“Very good,” he said, standing from the chair and taking a step closer to my wife. “What else are you willing to let me do to you?”

“What do you want?” Jaimee said in almost a whisper.

“To make you scream in pleasure… make you feel things you didn’t know were possible… make you think only of me when your pussy’s wet with need.”

I noted how Jaimee pressed her legs together, her hips twisting in the chair. She looked like she was going to speak but then stopped herself. Sipho moved to stand next to her, reached down and gently caressed her right nipple. Jaimee’s breath caught.

As I adjusted my trousers again, the site in front of me seared into my brain. My wife looked stunningly gorgeous with her breasts exposed as they were. Her necklace rested against her chest, and when Sipho brushed back her hair from her shoulder, her hoop earing caught my eye. Seeing the necklace and earrings drove my lust up a notch, those pieces of jewelry being what she typically wears when she goes to hook up with her boyfriend. Especially the necklace, she knows I love to see it swing from her neck as she takes another man’s cock into her sex.

Sipho led my wife from the dinning room to the other side of the house where the master bedroom was located. I followed from a distance, my pulse feeling like I’d just sprinted a hundred meter dash. The bedroom was much like the rest of the home, nicely decorated but with a minimalistic elegance. My shoes sounded abnormally loud against the hardwood floors, and I wondered if I should have left them at the front door.

Upon entering the bedroom, Sipho wasted no time in removing the rest of my wife’s clothing. I spotted a cushioned bench between two large houseplants against the far wall. I stepped carefully not to draw attention to myself and took a seat. It probably wouldn’t have mattered if I’d walked on my hands around the room, I doubt it would have drawn my wife’s attention. She was fully enraptured with her evening’s lover.

Jaimee attempted to move closer to Sipho, but he grasped her by the forearm and led her onto the large bed. Once there, he told her to stay. He then went to a wide dresser, opened the bottom drawer, and removed a number of items. I watched as he put a blindfold over her eyes, bound her hands together, and then tied those hands to a center wooden slat in the headboard. Next, he took long lengths of a silky looking material and tied her ankles to the bedposts. The bindings were lose enough that she could get to her knees and elbows, but short enough to keep her more-or-less centered on the bed. I couldn’t help but wonder how many other women had been in this same position.

The necklace hung between my wife’s breasts as she shifted to her knees, and for the next 30 minutes, Sipho used a variety of objects to run over my wife’s skin. He started with a large feather, using it to touch her breasts, her shoulders, and her rear buttocks and thighs. He then ran the leather strips from a Cat O’ Nine tales over her ass, giving her the occasional smack with the instrument. Slowly, very slowly, Sipho began to touch the areas closer to her pussy. He was not interested in rushing the experience. Had it been me, I would have nutted twice already, and probably would have been fast asleep by now.

Jaimee was writhing on the bed, trying to find a way to find friction against her vagina. She was growing more and more desperate to be touched, to be fucked. Eventually, Sipho got closer to her and began to run his hands over her breasts, her stomach, and between her thighs. My wife looked ready to start climbing the walls. I looked at my watch, 45 minutes had passed since we entered the bedroom.

Finally, Sipho worked his way to Jaimee’s pussy, using his tongue and fingers to drive her closer to the edge. My wife was nearly beside herself. She kept pushing back, trying to get Sipho to apply more pressure, but Sipho was only interested in teasing. I could go on for two more pages about how he teased her, but I have to eventually post this update, so I’ll just say that he kept her on the edge for nearly 20 minutes before he finally gave her the orgasm she sought.

When she finally did cum, my wife let loose with a bellowing yell I’ve never heard before. Sipho was kneeling behind her, only touching her with his tongue when she finally went off. Jaimee’s body arched and then jerked like she’d just been possessed by an evil spirit. Sipho knelt back onto his haunches and watched the result of his work.

Sipho chuckled, seeming to break character as he looked at me. “Fuck, she’s louder than I expected.” He climbed off the bed, went to the same drawer as before, and removed a gag. “Don’t want the neighbors being concerned.”

It was a ball gag, I realized. I’ve always wanted to see what Jaimee would look like wearing a ball gag, but I’ve never had the stones to ask her to try one out. I thought my dick was hard before, but it got painfully hard as I watched Sipho begin to put it into her mouth and around her head. Jaimee struggled against him, but only for a brief moment before accepting the red ball into her mouth.

I can’t begin to describe what that site did to me. I’ve never seen something so erotic. I hurriedly tried to undo my trousers, but I didn’t do it in time as I came into my boxers. But even having cum, I was still bulletproof hard.

Sipho knelt next to my wife, resting his hand on her back as her body twitched and spasmed through the last of her orgasm. He gave her several more minutes, caressing her back and telling her all the things he planned on doing to her. Finally, he moved in behind her, lined up his cock with her entrance, and slowly entered her.

My wife moaned against the gag, her hands grasping the sheets of the bed. Sipho paused frequently, letting her get used to his size. She was so wet and ready, that it didn’t take her long to accept his full length. I’d seen it before, but it still amazed me that he could bury himself completely into my wife. He fucked her gently for some minutes, but eventually picked up his pace.

My wife’s strength seemed to leave her, and her body sank into the mattress. Sipho continued, however, grabbing her by the hips and continuing his onslaught. Jaimee’s legs pulled against the restraints, and it looked like she was nearing another orgasm. Not being able to see her eyes, and only hearing her moans, I felt like I was losing my mind as much as she was.

Sipho suddenly grunted, pulled back, and shot load after load of cum onto my wife’s back. But instead of stopping as I would have done, he pressed his cock back into her and continued, returning to his slower pace.

Again, I could go on and on with details if I had the time, but I have to wrap this up if I’m ever going to get out an update again. Suffice it to say that we were at Sipho’s house for almost three hours. My wife lost count of how many times she came. They fucked in every position I think exists, and I got to sit and watch the entire show.

Later, when we returned home and entered the house, I could still see the faint outline of the ball gag against the skin of her cheeks. I very nearly had to carry her into the house, she was so tired. It was everything I could have hoped for in an evening, but at the same time I felt a mix of turbulent emotions. My wife never be satisfied with my dick again, I would never be enough for my wife sexually, and more than likely, she would forever want to chase the sexual high she’d just experienced.

The above experience happened about a week ago, and life since has gone on as usual. We don’t have a return date to see Sipho again, but I’m sure Jaimee is thinking about it. We had some fantastic reconnection time a few days later, or at least I think we did. I have to admit, I wonder if she’s thinking about Sipho when we’re having sex.
Thanks for the update, and what an update it is!!
While your wife was the center of attention, could Sipho really been using the evening to send a message to you?
He knows he has your wife wanting his cock, but perhaps he’s driving the point home that she will only receive true pleasure and satisfaction from his cock.
As her time away from the pleasure of his cock, and her submission to him increases, and she becomes more needy for his cock, I wonder what she will be willing to do for him and let him do to her?
“Welcome to my web” said the spider to the fly.
Good luck and consider me waiting for your next update.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:40 am

Love the comments. Thanks. This post I wrote on the airplane last night...

The other day I walked into the flat to find my wife vacuuming. The boys were wrestling on the couch—as usual, and their younger sister was happily playing with a large puzzle on the floor. It was a picturesque family moment. And then I noticed Jaimee wasn’t wearing a bra—very unusual. I think I mentioned this before, but her breasts went from a nice B-cup to a very nice D-cup through the process of nursing three kids. They especially got big with the twins. It was a real struggle to produce enough for them and she’d frequently have to supplement. But the experience left her with significantly larger breasts. Yes, there are a number of stretch marks, but now you can only see the faint whitish streaks.

Anyway, I’m getting off topic. It caught me off guard to see she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her breasts moved easily under the tee shirt she wore, and her nipples protruded under the fabric, making them very easy to see. Jaimee caught my gaze and blushed. She motioned for me to follow her out of the room, out of earshot from the children.

“It’s Sipho’s doing,” she said, glancing downward at her chest. She then took out her phone and showed me the text that Sipho had sent her in the morning.

It read: Jillian, (Sipho’s taken to calling my wife by her real name and not her nickname. I think she’s torn. She’s always hated her name, but I don’t think she minds when Sipho uses it) a woman’s breasts should be free to move naturally and breathe. Remove your bra now and only wear one when doing strenuous activity. I expect to see pictures throughout the day.

My felt my brow raise as I looked at the three pictures she’d sent him. The first of her bare breasts after she took off the bra, and the other two of her wearing only a thin tee shirt. I couldn’t help but reach out and run my thumb across the fabric of her shirt where it covered her thick nipple.

“I could get used to this,” I said, feeling her nipple harden under my touch.

Jaimee rolled her eyes and pulled back enough to brake contact from my thumb. “Don’t get used to it. I can’t go around all the time without a bra. They’ll get all saggy.”

“I don’t mind saggy. I’ll still love them.” I reached out to reengage, but Jaimee turned her shoulders.

“Ky, stop. I have to finish hoovering and I don’t need my nipples popping out like this.”

“Let’s go upstairs,” I said hurriedly. I had an instant hardon after reading Sipho’s text and seeing that she was obeying his command. “I’ve been horny all day.”

Jaimee laughed and once again slapped my hand away. “Not right now. We can’t leave the children down here on their own that long.”

“It won’t take long. I promise,” I said, taking her by the hand and pulling her toward the stairs. “I can be done in less than five minutes.”

“Ky, no. You can do me later,” my wife said, pulling her hand away. “Or maybe not if you keep being a prat.”

I groaned aloud. “I’ve been so fucking horny this week.”

“Go take care of yourself in the loo then.” My wife turned the vacuum back on and then added. “But don’t use my good lotion.”

I let out a heavy breath in defeat. I’d already jacked off once at work, and I didn’t really want to do it again.

Later that night, after the kids were in bed, my wife finally relented and let me enter her. I tried as hard as I could to not cum quickly. I even stopped thrusting completely and just held myself there. But she’d been driving me crazy all day with her boobs bouncing all over the place. And remembering her wearing the ball gag, and getting fucked by Sipho. I lost it.

“I told you it would be less than five minutes,” I said, sighing in satisfaction.

“Cuck-boy, seriously?” Jaimee complained. “You better use that tongue of yours and get me off, or I’m going to have to replace you for a time.”

I made some faux complaints but slid down her body until my face was nestled below her pussy. “How many cocks have been in this pussy?” I asked, giving her a light kiss on her lower lips.

Jaimee looked down at me with a frustrated expression on her features, her breasts partially blocking the view. “Why are you talking? Get to work.”

“I will. Be patient babe,” I said, and then asked again. “How many?”

My wife blew out a breath and looked up at the ceiling. “I don’t know. I don’t carve notches in the bedpost.”

“I don’t believe that,” I said. I then licked her cunt like an ice cream cone, my tongue nice and flat against her outer vagina. “I mean, I know you don’t notch the bedpost, but I think you know your body count.”

Jaimee sighed in contentment at first, but quickly followed it with a groan of irritation when I didn’t continue my work. “I’m really not sure,” she began, then gave me a teasing look. “I just know it’s higher than yours.”

“Oh fuck,” I said like I’d just been kicked in the gut. I’d started the line of questioning to buy myself time. I’ve learned that if I let cum rest in my wife’s pussy for a time, I can’t even tell it’s there after a while. But her response kicked me right in the cuck-plexus as they say. “Yeah… like three times my number.”

“That’s only because your number is so low,” Jaimee said with a giggle. “I think you’re hopeless, Ky. We started playing this game years ago to get it out of our system, but I think you’re into it more now than ever.”

“I’m not the only one,” I argued back. “I saw how much you loved being with Sipho the other night. I see how Matt rings your bell. You’d miss it as much as I would if we quit.”

My wife was quiet for a long moment but then said, “Perhaps. But a woman needs more than five minutes. It’s probably better you’re my cuck-boy. This way we’re both happier.”

I processed what she’d said for a minute. She probably had a point, but what struck me was that she said it so matter-of-factly. She didn’t appear to be joking. It was like that was just a fact, and she was stating the obvious.

“It’s 17 by the way,” I said, focusing once again on my task.

“That you know about,” my wife said, again in a voice that betrayed nothing.

“What do you mean that I know about,” I asked, lifting my head once more. Jaimee grasped me by the hair and tried to push me back down, but I resisted. “Have you fucked someone that I don’t know about?”

Jaimee shifted up onto her elbows so that she could look directly down at me. The light from the loo providing more than enough illumination for us to see each other.

“Don’t start a row with me about this. It was you who wanted to play the whole cheating-behind-your back game.”

“But that was a long time ago,” I said. “Like back in California. And I never thought you actually did it.”

“It started in California, but you’ve never said you wanted to stop playing that game. No get back to work and stop messing about.”

“Are you telling me you’ve fucked someone that I don’t know about?”

Jaimee sat up and pushed me off. She then used her legs to pin me to my back as she lifted her leg and straddled my face. She ground her pussy over my chin several times and then moved herself over my mouth. She sighed in relief as she ground against me.

“You have to catch me if you want the answer to that,” she said, her eyes closed in bliss.

I finally broke down and did as I was told, eating her out and pressing my tongue as deeply into her opening as I could. However, I couldn’t help but wonder if she was intentionally pushing my cuck buttons, or if she’d actually had sex with someone I didn’t know about. This woman’s tying me in knots1

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:09 pm

Hello, welcome back, your adventures are still extraordinary!!

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:43 pm

Ky,

Do you ever sit and wonder how terrible your life must have been in a past life to have been dropped into this life with a woman like Jaimee as your wife to balance your Karma? Of course she was mashing on your cuck buttons, and you love that she is doing it! Although I do recall a time back in the states when she was going out without telling you where she was going that must look awfully suspicious right about now. And she certainly isn’t lacking in opportunities with you travelling for work. Maybe plan to get home a day early next time and see which of your neighbors is shagging her? Or maybe it is all of them…taking turns…;)

Thanks again for sharing with us and travel safe!