I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
DavidnDaria

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Fri May 18, 2018 11:40 am

Ky,

Have a safe trip. I know on your return you'll be full of the torture that month has brought you. But, I also know both you and your little Ferrari will be just fine. Do take that cruise or any other trip you can manage so you and your wife can reconnect.

I could not do what you're doing. You're very brave and strong to face this head-on.

Take care, my friend,

Dave

Kim2233
Experienced

Unread post by Kim2233 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:54 am

Ky_Da wrote:Hey all,

I sincere thank you for the post you all leave. I enjoy writing my experiences for a number of reasons, but I admit, I appreciate the comments A LOT. Thank you for taking the time. I’m always hoping to get more of a dialogue going.
Well, with that comment I felt compelled to post a reply.

First, let me thank you for all the time you've spent posting here. You seem to put some real effort into capturing some of the little details, emotions, dialog between you and Jaimee that make for some really compelling reading. I've read all your past posts and found them interesting, frequently exciting, sometimes scary or a little sad - just all around compelling.

Secondly, let me say it's great to see you back, and it sounds like you and Jaimee are embarking on a big new adventure. I wish the both of you all the best.

I'd say that you've definitely opened Pandora's Box here, but reading your past posts, I have the sense that you and Jaimee have a strong relationship and that you've learned to communicate very well about the things that are important here, so hopefully that helps to manage the risks you're taking. Just make sure you two keep talking about what each of you are feeling in the weeks and months ahead.
Ky_Da wrote: I’m not going to rehash our entire experience from the beginning, but as I remember back to when she first began to have a sexual experience with another man, it nearly ended us. We had a complete failure. But we got back on our feet, worked through it, and tried it again. It went significantly better, but there were still plenty of bumps in the road. Now, now we’re embarking on a path with a much higher degree of risk, and I’m so excited for the feelings and experiences this is going to generate. It’s the small things that are giving me the most excitement. Imagining my wife putting her clothes away in dresser and closet that’s in another man’s house; brushing her teeth before bed and climbing into bed to sleep with another man; waking up to that man; having sex with only that man for a time; going out on dates with that man; meeting and getting to know his friends; fuck it makes my heart pound like nothing else. I know there are a lot of perils out there, but that just makes it all the more exciting.
You answered one of the questions I had - whether Jaimee and Wade would try to keep things "discreet" or be open and public. It sounds like the plan is to be open about things, which is both more exciting, and possibly a little more dangerous. Probably doesn't add that much additional danger though, I'd guess.

Them being public, going on dates, hanging with friends, makes for some exciting opportunities which you might want to explore. Hold that thought for a moment.
Ky_Da wrote: One other random thought that just came to me. About a month ago, my wife changed jobs. The first one she had was truly more of an internship that started to develop into something more, but in the end, it didn’t work out. Luckily, through her excellent networking skills, she got her first official job since graduating. I’m going to be a little general in my description, but basically, it’s a similar company to the last one in that it manufactures and sells medical equipment. She got a descent bump in pay, and she occasionally goes on an overnight sales trip as the company is working to grow its footprint, but so far so good. She’s very happy with it and she gets along well with her boss. The reason I bring this up is because this company has a very strict dress code. They don’t do business casual—they go all the way and dress nice. We had to sped a few dollars to upgrade her wardrobe, but it was soooooo worth it. She dresses the very conservative part, but underneath she wears the most heart stopping panties and bras. OMG they kill me. She’s taken to wearing very tiny thongs, and there’s nothing better than being able to flip up the back of her skirt, pull that tiny string out of the way, and make her mine again.

And yep. It was just confirmed, Leaving for Guatemala on Monday
One of the things that went through my head as I was reading one of your earlier posts in this thread (when you first mentioned her moving in with Wade while you're traveling) was to get her some sexy new clothes. A couple thoughts came to mind.

First, you could give her a budget of how much of *your* money she might spend to buy some sexy undies to wear for Wade, only Wade, and you will never, ever be allowed to see them. She buys them, tries to make sure they are the hottest things she's ever owned, using your money, and then takes them to Wade's house to wear for him.

Second, you might have her buy some new outfits to wear with Wade on dates, or when meeting his friends. Sexier than anything she's ever worn before. Outfits you won't be allowed to see, unless maybe in a photo where she is hanging out in public with Wade and some of his friends. Super-short skirts or dresses, tiny shorts, sexy leggings... a really small bikini if any beach or pool time might be in the works for them. Maybe a shelf bra under a thin, tight, or perhaps semi-sheer top.

Anyway, welcome back, thanks for posting, and like I said above, I wish both you and Jaimee all the best.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Fri May 18, 2018 12:27 pm

Kim2233 wrote:
Ky_Da wrote:Hey all,

I sincere thank you for the post you all leave. I enjoy writing my experiences for a number of reasons, but I admit, I appreciate the comments A LOT. Thank you for taking the time. I’m always hoping to get more of a dialogue going.
Well, with that comment I felt compelled to post a reply.

First, let me thank you for all the time you've spent posting here. You seem to put some real effort into capturing some of the little details, emotions, dialog between you and Jaimee that make for some really compelling reading. I've read all your past posts and found them interesting, frequently exciting, sometimes scary or a little sad - just all around compelling.

Secondly, let me say it's great to see you back, and it sounds like you and Jaimee are embarking on a big new adventure. I wish the both of you all the best.

I'd say that you've definitely opened Pandora's Box here, but reading your past posts, I have the sense that you and Jaimee have a strong relationship and that you've learned to communicate very well about the things that are important here, so hopefully that helps to manage the risks you're taking. Just make sure you two keep talking about what each of you are feeling in the weeks and months ahead.
Ky_Da wrote: I’m not going to rehash our entire experience from the beginning, but as I remember back to when she first began to have a sexual experience with another man, it nearly ended us. We had a complete failure. But we got back on our feet, worked through it, and tried it again. It went significantly better, but there were still plenty of bumps in the road. Now, now we’re embarking on a path with a much higher degree of risk, and I’m so excited for the feelings and experiences this is going to generate. It’s the small things that are giving me the most excitement. Imagining my wife putting her clothes away in dresser and closet that’s in another man’s house; brushing her teeth before bed and climbing into bed to sleep with another man; waking up to that man; having sex with only that man for a time; going out on dates with that man; meeting and getting to know his friends; fuck it makes my heart pound like nothing else. I know there are a lot of perils out there, but that just makes it all the more exciting.
You answered one of the questions I had - whether Jaimee and Wade would try to keep things "discreet" or be open and public. It sounds like the plan is to be open about things, which is both more exciting, and possibly a little more dangerous. Probably doesn't add that much additional danger though, I'd guess.

Them being public, going on dates, hanging with friends, makes for some exciting opportunities which you might want to explore. Hold that thought for a moment.
Ky_Da wrote: One other random thought that just came to me. About a month ago, my wife changed jobs. The first one she had was truly more of an internship that started to develop into something more, but in the end, it didn’t work out. Luckily, through her excellent networking skills, she got her first official job since graduating. I’m going to be a little general in my description, but basically, it’s a similar company to the last one in that it manufactures and sells medical equipment. She got a descent bump in pay, and she occasionally goes on an overnight sales trip as the company is working to grow its footprint, but so far so good. She’s very happy with it and she gets along well with her boss. The reason I bring this up is because this company has a very strict dress code. They don’t do business casual—they go all the way and dress nice. We had to sped a few dollars to upgrade her wardrobe, but it was soooooo worth it. She dresses the very conservative part, but underneath she wears the most heart stopping panties and bras. OMG they kill me. She’s taken to wearing very tiny thongs, and there’s nothing better than being able to flip up the back of her skirt, pull that tiny string out of the way, and make her mine again.

And yep. It was just confirmed, Leaving for Guatemala on Monday
One of the things that went through my head as I was reading one of your earlier posts in this thread (when you first mentioned her moving in with Wade while you're traveling) was to get her some sexy new clothes. A couple thoughts came to mind.

First, you could give her a budget of how much of *your* money she might spend to buy some sexy undies to wear for Wade, only Wade, and you will never, ever be allowed to see them. She buys them, tries to make sure they are the hottest things she's ever owned, using your money, and then takes them to Wade's house to wear for him.

Second, you might have her buy some new outfits to wear with Wade on dates, or when meeting his friends. Sexier than anything she's ever worn before. Outfits you won't be allowed to see, unless maybe in a photo where she is hanging out in public with Wade and some of his friends. Super-short skirts or dresses, tiny shorts, sexy leggings... a really small bikini if any beach or pool time might be in the works for them. Maybe a shelf bra under a thin, tight, or perhaps semi-sheer top.

Anyway, welcome back, thanks for posting, and like I said above, I wish both you and Jaimee all the best.

Kim, what an amazing idea! Fucking brilliant all of it. This is so going to happen with the revealing clothes and neglige. To see an occasional picture or video of her wearing those clothes on dates, oh damn that’s erotic. And yes, we’ve decided that she’s going to be very open about being Wades girlfriend. We’re going to be careful that our families don’t find out of course, but to Wade and his friends and people at the gym, for all intents and purposes, she’s his girlfriend. This is all part of the experience I want and I want for her. I want it to be as real as it can be for a month, and then we’ll work on dialing it back once I get home.

Thanks again for the post. I know it’s easy to read on this site and just move along to the next topic, but i appreciate the ideas you gave us.

Kim2233
Experienced

Unread post by Kim2233 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:43 pm

Ky_Da wrote:Kim, what an amazing idea! Fucking brilliant all of it. This is so going to happen with the revealing clothes and neglige. To see an occasional picture or video of her wearing those clothes on dates, oh damn that’s erotic. And yes, we’ve decided that she’s going to be very open about being Wades girlfriend. We’re going to be careful that our families don’t find out of course, but to Wade and his friends and people at the gym, for all intents and purposes, she’s his girlfriend. This is all part of the experience I want and I want for her. I want it to be as real as it can be for a month, and then we’ll work on dialing it back once I get home.
Glad you liked the idea. In that case, here's a little something else to consider.

You might ask Jaimee to send you a picture each day... something sexy and something a little different each day. Over the course of a month she might have to get a little creative to keep mixing it up, which might lead to something really interesting here and there along the way.

Of course she shouldn't be sending you any pictures of the sexy clothes that are "for Wade's eyes only".

But if you wanted to see some pictures of her hot new outfits, there could be some rules for that. Pictures need to be taken out in public by someone other than Wade or Jaimee, and sent to you by that stranger. The picture should show Jaimee's sexy outfit, but it should also show her and Wade with some serious PDA in a public place. And, obviously Wade and Jaimee would be posing in a provocative way for one of his friends, who would then have a sexy photo of her on his phone. Maybe another rule should be that each friend of Wade's can only send you a picture of *one* of her outfits. If Jaimee wants to share a pic of another outfit on a different day, someone new has to take that next picture.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Fri May 18, 2018 12:47 pm

Another hot post from, thank you for sharing. So, you're going to Guatemala, did I understand it correctly you'll be gone for about a complete month? Do you already exactly know when you're schedule to be back and reunited with Jaimee?
I wish for you and Jaimee to really enjoy this weekend. I hope you'll be able to tell about your upcoming date night before you leave on Monday? Certainly it will be very emotional and intense for both of you. Will you continue to post here while you're down in Guatemala, if possible?

Again many questions;) Of course, I wish the best for your business-trip and that Jaimee is eagerly awaiting you to be back.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Fri May 18, 2018 2:50 pm

Kim2233 wrote:
Ky_Da wrote:Kim, what an amazing idea! Fucking brilliant all of it. This is so going to happen with the revealing clothes and neglige. To see an occasional picture or video of her wearing those clothes on dates, oh damn that’s erotic. And yes, we’ve decided that she’s going to be very open about being Wades girlfriend. We’re going to be careful that our families don’t find out of course, but to Wade and his friends and people at the gym, for all intents and purposes, she’s his girlfriend. This is all part of the experience I want and I want for her. I want it to be as real as it can be for a month, and then we’ll work on dialing it back once I get home.
Glad you liked the idea. In that case, here's a little something else to consider.

You might ask Jaimee to send you a picture each day... something sexy and something a little different each day. Over the course of a month she might have to get a little creative to keep mixing it up, which might lead to something really interesting here and there along the way.

Of course she shouldn't be sending you any pictures of the sexy clothes that are "for Wade's eyes only".

But if you wanted to see some pictures of her hot new outfits, there could be some rules for that. Pictures need to be taken out in public by someone other than Wade or Jaimee, and sent to you by that stranger. The picture should show Jaimee's sexy outfit, but it should also show her and Wade with some serious PDA in a public place. And, obviously Wade and Jaimee would be posing in a provocative way for one of his friends, who would then have a sexy photo of her on his phone. Maybe another rule should be that each friend of Wade's can only send you a picture of *one* of her outfits. If Jaimee wants to share a pic of another outfit on a different day, someone new has to take that next picture.

You’re killing me Kim. Amazingly sexy ideas. I’ll have to give this some serious thought. I absolutley love the “for Wade’s eyes only” idea. The mental torture would be exquisite, I don’t know if I could take it. Maybe that’s the compromise, someone else has to send the pics, and they can only be taken during a display of over the top PDA. Plus, the pics would have to go to Wade or Jaimee and then be sent to me. I can’t think of a reason why they’d send them directly to a husband they don’t know exists.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:49 pm

Ky, this month with Jaimee openly living as Wade's girlfriend is going to be extremely erotic for you, especially as you will be experiencing it at a great distance with the occasional titillating titbit from them to stir your imagination. Do you really think you will be able to fulfill Jaimee's two first wishes, wearing the cock-cage and no masturbation for one month, while away in Guatemala?

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sat May 19, 2018 12:24 pm

viking53 wrote:Ky, this month with Jaimee openly living as Wade's girlfriend is going to be extremely erotic for you, especially as you will be experiencing it at a great distance with the occasional titillating titbit from them to stir your imagination. Do you really think you will be able to fulfill Jaimee's two first wishes, wearing the cock-cage and no masturbation for one month, while away in Guatemala?
The quick answer Viking, is we're going to forego the other wishes until I'm done with this project. I don't think I could take it if I was caged up--i'm not nearly strong enough for that, and traveling I would think would be difficult wearing a cage, so we're just going to wait until it's more convenient.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat May 19, 2018 12:51 pm

That sounds like a wise choice. Traveling while wearing a cage even if it’s plastic with a plastic seal could be difficult and hygiene could be problematic. It will be difficult enough knowing your hotwife is Wade’s live in lover. Safe travels!

elina

Unread post by elina » Sat May 19, 2018 2:05 pm

Ky_Da wrote: The quick answer Viking, is we're going to forego the other wishes until I'm done with this project. I don't think I could take it if I was caged up--i'm not nearly strong enough for that, and traveling I would think would be difficult wearing a cage, so we're just going to wait until it's more convenient.
First, thanks for your recent posts Ky, it has been highly interesting to see how you and Your Lovely Wife has made these bold steps and will be even more interesting to follow this going forward.

I agree with Open2it's previous post, better to make one step at a time.

Also, I would strongly advice that you get hold of a proper cage before you will be locked up by Jaimee. I know there are some guys that can survive in the plastic cages but also many of us that have had issues. Have you checked the following thread: http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... =6&t=49771

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions. I am currently lcoked in a Jailbird, my Wife has the key. I have not been permitted to cum for a month. This is challenging but it also induces a lot of loving emotions knowing that my Wife owns me this way and controls my sex life. As somebody said earlier, these emotions may make it a lot easier for you to start enjoying creampies out of the Lovely Jaimee.

Sincere regards and have a good trip; hope you will be able to log on while there.

Sincerely
elina

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sat May 19, 2018 5:35 pm

Shes2cute wrote:I think there surely should be time a cuckold is denied his wifes/gfs pussy from time to time. It really should be expected as, your girls pussy is not all yours anymore, its shared, and I think a cuckold has lost the expectation that hes to have access to her and her pussy when all parties know, the husband is a cuckold and cant expect to have a priority of a claim on her sexuality. Matter of fact, seems more reasonable she has more of a claim on yours that you on hers. exp denial, cages, creampies, snowballing ect.
Of course, I don't know for sure, but in the case of Ky and his wife the statement above is quite wrong (hopefully), in my opinion. Yes, Jaimee fantasize about Ky wearing a chastity device for about a month, I think. But Ky never mentioned, that she she wants to deny him access and stop having sex with him during that period of time, at least that's the way I would read Ky's post.
Seriously, does anyone really believe, at the end of the day when it matters, that Jaimee, who I believe has shown in the past that she deeply loves her husband, would really deny Ky penetrative sex in the case he really wanted to make love to her in that way? I don't think so. At least, I hope for the sake of their marriage I'm correct on this.
--------------
But enough of that. I wish you the best for your business-trip to Guatemala and that everything goes as planned. It's not quite clear for me, are you gone for a complete month?

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Sun May 20, 2018 7:58 am

Ky_Da wrote:
Any ideas on how to learn to love a cream pie?

Great story. Your wife is fantastic and its obvious you are very proud of her and lover he very much.

As to your question, I suggest that the creampie be accompanied by the story of how it was made. It's simple request you can make of your wife to help you fulfil her desire.

While certainly not from personal experience, I think that over time the stimulation from the stories will help you over the mental dislike and teach you to love the physical part of it by association.

Good luck on your journey and have fun. Please keep us informed on the changes in your life.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sun May 20, 2018 8:57 am

I hope I'm not getting on your nerves, but will you be able to tell us a little about your date night, if you went through with it and it's not too personal to share, before your leave for Guatemala? I guess it was very emotional and loving for you and Jaimee.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun May 20, 2018 9:09 am

I can only imagine how hot the pillow talk will be as you have Jaime for the last time before you leave for your trip and she leaves to become Wade’s GF for the month. Knowing your cuckoldress will be sexually active and when you return you’ll soon be wearing a chastity cage and learning to enjoy creampies must have you both horny beyond belief. Is there any chance she’ll start posting again here?

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sun May 20, 2018 8:39 pm

We spent another wonderful day together, which has been good to charge my batteries for the journey ahead. This evening was a surreal experience because we were both packing, but this time our destinations are very different. Watching her gather her things as she prepares to go and live with her lover gave me an erection that wouldn’t quit. We’re both a little nervous, but very excited. I think the emotion of it all finally caught up to my wife though, she crashed shortly after 8:00 and hasn’t stirred much since.

One thing I’m excited about is to see what her pussy looks like after a month of constant attention from a much, much larger cock. Okay, well, realistically I guess it probably won’t be that much different—they’ve been fucking a lot for a couple of weeks already, but deep down I like to imagine that her pussy will be forever wrecked for me. And thinking about it, her ass probably will be too. Wade loves to stretch out her ass. Looking at her sleeping now, she looks so peaceful, but soon enough she’ll be sweating, panting, and moaning, as she fucks her lover.

A special thank you to Kim2233. I gave my wife cash today so that she could buy ‘sexy-clothes’ that I won’t be allowed to see unless sent to me in a picture. When I told my wife the idea, she absolutely exploded in giddiness. She fell in love with the idea instantly. My wife asked me again this afternoon if I was sure I could handle what we were about to do. By her questions I could tell that she was trying to gage how hard she should push my buttons. I basically told her I would be okay as long as I knew that we would be okay. I have my safe word, and if it gets to be too much, she agreed that she’ll move back to the house and wait for me to get home, so she should feel free to push the buttons pretty hard. This is the experience I’ve asked for, I don’t want her to pull punches.

I thought I might add a little more detail here about something Jaimee and I have been discussing. We have agreed that she’s going to be very open about the relationship between her and Wade. The people at the gym all know that they’re basically an official couple. Jaimee asked me my opinion about what to do with her wedding ring. I just said I’d trust her to do what she was comfortable with. I love seeing it on her hand, but I’m leaving that up to her. I find a great deal of excitement about her being open about her relationship with Wade. She’s going to go out with him socially with his friends and will be his girlfriend. She’s going to go home with him at the end of the night and fuck his brains out like a dutiful and loving girlfriend would. She’s going to wake up with him in the mornings and take care of that morning wood that all guys are cursed with. She’s going to plan her days, evenings, and weekends to revolve around life with her lover. And yes, I’m sure she’s going to be in phenomenal shape after living with a personal gym coach for a month. She’s already developed some nice little muscle on her lithe frame.

I’m not entirely sure how long I’m going to be gone. The project down south isn’t going very well, so the exact time I’m needed down there is up in the air. We didn’t play the game at all this weekend, other than planning out some of the logistics and thinking through a number of ‘what-if’ scenarios. We mainly just concentrated on us. We both are excited to start the game, I think she as much as I, but we wanted to have a nice ‘us’ weekend. We spent a lot of time at the beach, eating sushi, catching shows, etc. It’s been awesome. One topic of conversation that did come up was about starting a family. This is something that we both want to do in the not-to-far-distant-future. In a sense, I think this is why we’re feeling a need to be a little more adventurous this year. Because once the family start, play time may still happen, but we’ll need to be a lot more discreet and responsible.

I love this woman. The cuck thing is something I don’t think I can shake, and my wife is understanding that about me more and more. She is understanding that her pleasure is my pleasure. People might wonder what I get out of it, and I’m completely honest when I say that I get an immense amount of pleasure in seeing her reach her highest highs of ecstasy. The taboo nature of it all, the variety, the voyeurism, etc. all add to the experience. The sluttier my wife is, the more I desire her.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Sun May 20, 2018 9:33 pm

We all wish you a safe trip, and many text from Jaime.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Mon May 21, 2018 3:52 pm

I hope what I’m writing isn’t too confusing. I’m writing throughout the day at random times, and just writing my thoughts in the moment. Please bear with me if I don’t always make the most logical sense.

Where to start, where to start… When I woke up this morning, I was surprised to see that my wife was already up and about. She was dressed in a long, dark skirt, and a conservative button-up blouse. She was just finishing up her makeup and hair when I jumped in the shower. She looked so beautiful. I rushed to get ready and in what seemed like the blink of an eye, we were at the airport.

We sat in the car for several long, silent moments. Traffic was heavy and so we were later than we’d planned on being. We didn’t have much time for goodbyes. The drive had been a quiet one. We both knew something big was about to start, and we weren’t sure what else there was to say.

My wife was the first to speak, “Are you ready for this? Do you still want me to fulfill your wish?” she asked me.

She’d asked me this a few times in the last several days, so I before I answered her again, I asked my own question, “Do you still want to? Are you getting cold feet?”

She took a deep breath and held it for a second. She looked flush. Finally, she nodded firmly and said, “I want this for us, but I’m worried about doing it right.” She could tell I wasn’t understanding and explained, “I’ve learned that you like the game more the more real it feels. I can see the lust in your eyes when I say something that pushes your cuck buttons, and that gives me a massive rush, yeah. It’s like you need to think we’re not really playing a game… you need to feel like this is how life is now.”

My mouth was suddenly dry and I felt a lump in my throat as I listened to her. After a long pause I said, “That’s true,” I confessed, “but I think you feel the same way. You want to really feel the experience and not feel like it’s pretend. Kind of like when we tried playing that time at the nightclub and I acted like a stranger coming onto you. Sure, it was a little fun, but it wasn’t nearly as fun because we knew that we were just pretending.”

Jaimee nodded again, “Exactly. I think I know what you want from this wish,” she said, referring to the month she was going to spend with her boyfriend, “but I’m afraid I might take it too far and really hurt you.”

“That’s what the safeword is all about,” I reminded her. “If it’s too much, I’ll use it. Or if you want to stop, you stop anytime. We want this to be fun—I really want this to be as real as we can make it for this month.”

My wife looked at me through the tops of her eyes and simply asked, “Game on?”

I nodded.

Her whole demeanor then changed in a flash and she sat up straighter in her seat, “You need to get going husband or you’ll miss your flight, and I have plans for this evening so I need to get to work before it gets any later.”

I leaned in for a kiss but she moved away when I did, “No, no, I have a boyfriend, Ky. I can’t cheat on my boyfriend.”

I groaned and I felt my dick start to stir. I had a flash of a thought to call the whole thing off and just say screw it. But it wasn’t a serious thought. I wanted this, and apparently so did my wife.

“Wow, you’re starting off strong,” I said with a laugh, “not even going to give your loving husband a goodbye peck with those full, beautiful lips of yours?”

Jaimee turned her head to look at me. She didn’t even smile as she said, “The next thing that these lips are going to touch, will be Wade’s magnificent cock.” I’ve decided that I’m going to skive off work today so that I can move in properly with my boyfriend.” This time I leaned forward and very audibly groaned. She continued, “You know I’m never going back to only having your little dickie inside me. After being with a real man with a real cock for a month, I’m never going to be happy with just yours. And the best part about all of this is that I won’t have to hide it from anyone but your family.”

She honestly said a few more things, but so much blood was rushing through my head I could hardly hear her. Then, somehow, I found myself out of the car. My legs were weak as I watched her drive off. I felt a rush of so many emotions, but I also felt numb at the same time. It’s nearly impossible for me to describe exactly how I felt. It took a couple of hours and sitting on the first leg of the flight before I started to feel normal again. I was on some serious autopilot mode for a while. So much so that I didn’t hear my phone ping when I’d gotten several texts. It wasn’t until the flight was about to leave after the long layover that I noticed I had waiting texts. Opening the text, I recognized my wife’s lips immediately. The whole screen was a close up of her lips… wrapped around Wade’s cock. The text read, “Back where your whore of a wife belongs.” The texts continued throughout the day, each with a new sexually explicit photo.

Photo: cum spattered face, wife licking her lips. Text: I’m forever addicted to my lover’s cum.
Photo: her back arched, cock buried deeply in her ass. Text: I had no idea how good sex could be until you drove me into the arms of other men.
Photo: a close up of her swollen pussy. Text: my needy pussy will never feel your little nob again.
Photo: several close-up pictures of Wade’s cock, covered in my wife’s natural lubricant. Text: get used to seeing loads up pictures of my lover’s cock. Cuckies should recognize what a real cock looks like.

After the first picture of Wade’s cock showed up, I started seeing more and more close-up pictures of his cock. Wade sent me a text basically apologizing for all the dick pics, just saying that my wife was enjoying it and getting off on it. So that’s what I’ve been seeing the rest of the day, dozens of pictures of my wife’s hand or hands holding Wade’s cock in different positions, like a Price is Right model showing off the Showcase Showdown merchandise.

The rest of the day today has been a cuck high that I’ve never experienced before. I’ve given up on masturbation for the rest of the day. I could do it every 15 minutes and I don’t think I’d find any relief. I cum, but the angst doesn’t diminish even a little. My beautiful wife is in the arms of her lover.

Here’s a little cuckold analogy I just thought of. I learned to scuba dive a little while ago, and one of the things I learned was about nitrogen narcosis, a condition where you feel a high, very much like a drug. Your thought become could, your judgement impaired, and you could be in serious peril and have no idea. It’s also called Rapture of the Deep. Some divers have been in such rapture, that they’ve forgotten to check their air and they drown, so while diving can be an amazing experience, you’ve got to always have the discipline to check your gages and make sure your safe. Cuckolding is a lot the same way. It’s easy to lose yourself in it, thinking that all is well, and that’s where the danger lies. You’ve always got to be checking your gages—you’ve always got to be reconnecting with your spouse. Otherwise, you’re dead, or at least divorced and very miserable.

I’m a little bit of a hypocrite I feel like sometimes because I’ve been completely consumed by my cuck desires these last few weeks. I kept those feelings all bottled up for a few months, and now that we turned the faucet back on, I can’t get enough. I keep telling myself not to lose my situational awareness, but it’s easier said than done.

I’ve done a lot of thinking these last few weeks. Over that last few years that I’ve been first, reading about cuckolding, then fantasizing about it, and finally experiencing it, I’ve come to realize that I don’t want to stop. I mean we might take breaks on occasion, but I don’t think we’ll ever be able to give it up. The trickiest part about trying the cuck thing is getting to a point where you feel like it’s real. But this is the conundrum about it, too. I want that sense of surety from my wife that she’s still in love with me, but at the same time I don’t—I want to feel like there’s a real threat that she’s going to be happier with Wade and his bigger cock. Maybe my wife will read this and understand what I’m getting at—I know she’s on here on occasion under my login. I want her to let herself go completely, and not hold anything back. I want her to have the ultimate experience with her lover and discover more about herself while she’s doing it. This makes me happy.

I’ve read a few stories where the wife no longer needs her husband for sexual satisfaction, where that duty is completely relegated to another man, or other men. Some of these men even withdraw from sex with their wife altogether, content to be complete observers. I can’t see myself getting to that extreme. I confess that a little denial is hot, and I’m good with trying it on occasion, but sex is also more than just an act. It’s such an intimate expression of love that I can’t see any good coming from giving it up. Even if my wife doesn’t get the same ‘physical satisfaction’ from sex with me, it’s still an important means for us to reconnect and express love. So, while we may play, and even play with a little denial, I’m not going to be going down the road of only having sex occasionally with my wife. No offense to those who do practice long-term abstinence, but for me, it just isn’t a good fit.

Different subject. The other night, my wife was talking to her friend Brooke from school. For anyone new to my posts, Brooke is an old friend of my wife’s from back when they were in boarding school together. They had a very long-term love affair. Jaimee and I were chatting in bed later that night, and I was making a comment on how hot it was when two women have sex, but how disgusting it is when men do it. My wife just shrugged her shoulders and didn’t agree with me. She told me she very much enjoys watching good looking gay men have sex. I don’t know whether that’s common for all women to think that, or if my wife is unique in this, but I was surprised to hear her say it. I don’t think I’m homophobic, but I have no desire to watch that. I then asked her about black guys to see if her opinion has changed on having sex with them. She answered me the same way as she has before. She would if the opportunity came along, but that she doesn’t see what the big deal is. She just doesn’t feel the same social/cultural aversion to it—or maybe it’s better to say she doesn’t feel the same taboo nature to it that I do. To her, a guy is a guy, a cock is a cock. I love watching interracial sex. Like so many other guys out there, I love the contrast in skin color, the animalistic feel to it… I told her I’d be putting that on my next set of wishes, seeing her fuck multiple black men. She smiled at me and said that she would gladly do it if I would suck Wade’s cock. Houston, we have a problem! I guess I won’t be getting that wish fulfilled. I just don’t think I could do it. My pride just wouldn’t let me. Again, apologies if I’m offending anyone, but I’m just writing down my thoughts and feelings. It’s all part of my journey.

The plane is getting close to landing, so I’m going to have to wrap it up for today. The flight has Wi-Fi, so my wife has continued to upload pictures to me. We set up a Dropbox a couple of years ago where we keep all of our pictures. I found that she created another folder called, “Cuck Pics”, and in it were all the pictures that she had text me earlier, plus about a dozen more. I was excited to click on them, thinking that I might see some sexy hotwife pictures, but that’s not what my wife had in mind. Yes, you probably guessed it… more captioned dick pics.

First Pic: wife running her tongue up Wade’s cock. Caption: it tastes soooo good, I just know you’ll love it
Second Pic: wife holding his cock in both hands. Caption: it’s always so warm to the touch
Third Pic: wife’s mouth just over the tip of his cock. Caption: my lover’s cum is a delicacy
Fourth Pic (two pictures) Pic One: some random hot gal getting fucked by two black men. Caption: if you want to see this. Pic Two: a man sucking another man’s cock. Caption: you’ll have to learn to do this.

I’m getting the feeling that she’s got this idea planted in her head, and the more she thinks about it, the more she likes the idea. Looks like the whole interracial thing is on hold “Doh!!”

Kim2233
Experienced

Unread post by Kim2233 » Mon May 21, 2018 6:11 pm

Ky_Da wrote:One thing I’m excited about is to see what her pussy looks like after a month of constant attention from a much, much larger cock. Okay, well, realistically I guess it probably won’t be that much different—they’ve been fucking a lot for a couple of weeks already, but deep down I like to imagine that her pussy will be forever wrecked for me. And thinking about it, her ass probably will be too. Wade loves to stretch out her ass. Looking at her sleeping now, she looks so peaceful, but soon enough she’ll be sweating, panting, and moaning, as she fucks her lover.
So hot.
Ky_Da wrote:We didn’t play the game at all this weekend, other than planning out some of the logistics and thinking through a number of ‘what-if’ scenarios. We mainly just concentrated on us. We both are excited to start the game, I think she as much as I, but we wanted to have a nice ‘us’ weekend. We spent a lot of time at the beach, eating sushi, catching shows, etc. It’s been awesome. One topic of conversation that did come up was about starting a family. This is something that we both want to do in the not-to-far-distant-future. In a sense, I think this is why we’re feeling a need to be a little more adventurous this year. Because once the family start, play time may still happen, but we’ll need to be a lot more discreet and responsible.
To me this sounds really healthy. You are embarking on a pretty extreme adventure, but it seems like you and Jaimee have the right foundation to pull it off. Assuming you don't end up in a train wreck (and I'm thinking you're pretty well setup to avoid that), you should have some really amazing experiences ahead that both of you will remember for years to come.
Ky_Da wrote:The texts continued throughout the day, each with a new sexually explicit photo.

Photo: cum spattered face, wife licking her lips. Text: I’m forever addicted to my lover’s cum.
Photo: her back arched, cock buried deeply in her ass. Text: I had no idea how good sex could be until you drove me into the arms of other men.
Photo: a close up of her swollen pussy. Text: my needy pussy will never feel your little nob again.
Photo: several close-up pictures of Wade’s cock, covered in my wife’s natural lubricant. Text: get used to seeing loads up pictures of my lover’s cock. Cuckies should recognize what a real cock looks like.
So hot...

Best wishes to both of you on your adventures over the next month.

Please keep us posted.

Kim2233
Experienced

Unread post by Kim2233 » Mon May 21, 2018 6:49 pm

Ky_Da wrote:I hope what I’m writing isn’t too confusing. I’m writing throughout the day at random times, and just writing my thoughts in the moment. Please bear with me if I don’t always make the most logical sense.
I find your writing plenty clear, and very compelling. I think it makes it more interesting to hear a bit of the "thoughts and feelings of the moment" - part of what makes cuckolding interesting is the emotional conflicts - what feels good one moment, feels concerning the next. Hearing those different feelings makes your story that much richer.
Ky_Da wrote:She took a deep breath and held it for a second. She looked flush. Finally, she nodded firmly and said, “I want this for us, but I’m worried about doing it right.” She could tell I wasn’t understanding and explained, “I’ve learned that you like the game more the more real it feels. I can see the lust in your eyes when I say something that pushes your cuck buttons, and that gives me a massive rush, yeah. It’s like you need to think we’re not really playing a game… you need to feel like this is how life is now.”

My mouth was suddenly dry and I felt a lump in my throat as I listened to her. After a long pause I said, “That’s true,” I confessed, “but I think you feel the same way. You want to really feel the experience and not feel like it’s pretend. Kind of like when we tried playing that time at the nightclub and I acted like a stranger coming onto you. Sure, it was a little fun, but it wasn’t nearly as fun because we knew that we were just pretending.”

Jaimee nodded again, “Exactly. I think I know what you want from this wish,” she said, referring to the month she was going to spend with her boyfriend, “but I’m afraid I might take it too far and really hurt you.”

“That’s what the safeword is all about,” I reminded her. “If it’s too much, I’ll use it. Or if you want to stop, you stop anytime. We want this to be fun—I really want this to be as real as we can make it for this month.”
And there's the rub. The 'danger' of the possibility of going too far creates the real excitement, but it also makes things "dangerous". Here's hoping the two of you manage to walk the tight-rope just the way you are hoping to.
Ky_Da wrote:I’ve done a lot of thinking these last few weeks. Over that last few years that I’ve been first, reading about cuckolding, then fantasizing about it, and finally experiencing it, I’ve come to realize that I don’t want to stop. I mean we might take breaks on occasion, but I don’t think we’ll ever be able to give it up. The trickiest part about trying the cuck thing is getting to a point where you feel like it’s real. But this is the conundrum about it, too. I want that sense of surety from my wife that she’s still in love with me, but at the same time I don’t—I want to feel like there’s a real threat that she’s going to be happier with Wade and his bigger cock. Maybe my wife will read this and understand what I’m getting at—I know she’s on here on occasion under my login. I want her to let herself go completely, and not hold anything back. I want her to have the ultimate experience with her lover and discover more about herself while she’s doing it. This makes me happy.

I’ve read a few stories where the wife no longer needs her husband for sexual satisfaction, where that duty is completely relegated to another man, or other men. Some of these men even withdraw from sex with their wife altogether, content to be complete observers. I can’t see myself getting to that extreme. I confess that a little denial is hot, and I’m good with trying it on occasion, but sex is also more than just an act. It’s such an intimate expression of love that I can’t see any good coming from giving it up. Even if my wife doesn’t get the same ‘physical satisfaction’ from sex with me, it’s still an important means for us to reconnect and express love. So, while we may play, and even play with a little denial, I’m not going to be going down the road of only having sex occasionally with my wife. No offense to those who do practice long-term abstinence, but for me, it just isn’t a good fit. .
As I read some of these things, I have a few thoughts and reactions. First, you seem to kind of relish Jaimee "rubbing your nose in the fact that Wade's cock is bigger and better than yours". You acknowledge and seem to kind of like the idea of Jaimee getting addicted to bigger cocks and finding yours unsatisfying. But you still want the emotional closeness of making love to her.

So do you perhaps see the love-making between the two of you 'evolving' where it is more about you trying to make her happy, perhaps with a lot of oral, and her not necessarily working so hard to return the favor, since your equipment is "inferior"? Or does that take things too far? Do you want the cuckolding to be a full-time thing or something that you and Jaimee sort of turn on and off?

Blizzard
Experienced

Unread post by Blizzard » Mon May 21, 2018 11:19 pm

Beautifully written as always Ky.
This is the last great thread on this site which is still active.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue May 22, 2018 12:00 am

Ky_Da wrote:
“You need to get going, husband, or you’ll miss your flight, and I have plans for this evening so I need to get to work before it gets any later.”

I leaned in for a kiss but she moved away when I did, “No, no, I have a boyfriend, Ky. I can’t cheat on my boyfriend.”

I groaned and I felt my dick start to stir. I had a flash of a thought to call the whole thing off and just say screw it. But it wasn’t a serious thought. I wanted this, and apparently so did my wife. ”
Magnificent post Ky. There are many sentences to quote but the above 'she moved away' when you leant in to kiss her was the cock-stir for me. She won't kiss you goodbye even though you are away for a month. Of course her refusal to kiss you was an even bigger present, a true sign of what she will do for you and to you. I think you are in for an amazing cuck rollercoaster.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Tue May 22, 2018 1:14 am

Jaimee is a natural cuckoldress and if you’re willing to accept this then she will train you to be her perfect cuckold. Follow her lead and you’ll have a life together that will never be stale. Enjoy the pics and captions they send you as they enjoy each other. Think of all the hot experiences waiting for you when you return to her arms and well used pussy!

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Tue May 22, 2018 4:13 am

Thanks for the very rich updates you have been providing, especially all the details about how you feel and how the two of you are interacting. You write really well, in a very stimulating style, and are very generous with all the details. I am sure it will be very helpful if Jaimee reads what you write here as it will help her understand what the cuck lifestyle means to you and how it turns you on. You have great communication between the two of you but reading it here gives it greater distance and a different perspective.

I think Jaimee is clearly in charge now and leading everything. She is also more and more proficient in pushing all your buttons. I think if she really wants you sucking cock and continues to push your buttons turning you on more and more, she will get you there even if you see it as inconceivable at this stage. I think you have great difficulty in saying no to her!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue May 22, 2018 6:35 am

Ky_Da wrote:
Different subject. The other night, my wife was talking to her friend Brooke from school. For anyone new to my posts, Brooke is an old friend of my wife’s from back when they were in boarding school together. They had a very long-term love affair. Jaimee and I were chatting in bed later that night, and I was making a comment on how hot it was when two women have sex, but how disgusting it is when men do it. My wife just shrugged her shoulders and didn’t agree with me. She told me she very much enjoys watching good looking gay men have sex. I don’t know whether that’s common for all women to think that, or if my wife is unique in this, but I was surprised to hear her say it.
My wife, who is very bi-sexual, told me early on in our marriage that she would love to see me suck another man's cock. It was something I had no interest in back then but she continued to tell me it was her hottest fantasy. When she started back cuckolding me a few years ago I gave in and started sucking her lovers' cocks. She says seeing me with another guy is the hottest thing she's ever experienced!

mick_flow
Trainable

Unread post by mick_flow » Tue May 22, 2018 8:37 am

Hey Ky, welcome back. It really is great to hear from you again, and this new dynamic sounds amazingly hot. I hope the trip goes well.

I've not tried the whole separation and my wife moving in with another guy, although recently she's been spending 3-4 nights a week away with him. One of the things I noticed is how her tastes change. From sex style and preference as she tried new things, through to new food and even new music she is listening to with him. Perhaps you've experienced the same with her bf already, since they've been together for a while?

I know this caught me a little unaware at first, but it is all part of new experiences that happen when you are apart. Best of luck!