I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
offendedgame
Experienced

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by offendedgame » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:52 am

I'm interested to know if Wade knows about the cage and if he's involved in it with Jaimee

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:50 pm

Is the next update going to be a 'caged-in' one? LOL.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:57 pm

Dayum!

You all left more comments that I can make time to read at the moment. Certainly some differing opinions out there, but I get it. We all see and understand things differently. To begin, a lot of you were correct and saw something right away that I didn’t. She didn’t actually swallow the key, and she still had the spare, too. I guess the reason she laughed so hard was the look on my face when I thought she had swallowed it. I swear she’s playing three-dimensional chess and I’m playing checkers.

I read one comment that said everyone that has posted something has only done so with the best of intentions in mind—I’m paraphrasing, but that was the gist of it. Reading some comments—it sure doesn’t feel that way. Things like: “She’s going to have Wade’s baby, Wade’s playing the long game, she sees you as less of a man, etc.” don’t make for enjoyable reading. I try not to pay too much attention to those types of comments, but it’s impossible not to let those get you down. That said, anyone posting on the internet has to expect some negative comments—you can’t be too overly sensitive.

I vacillate on whether to continue writing updates. I mean I intend to keep writing my thoughts because I enjoy the process and the self-reflection it forces me to do, but sharing them for the scrutiny of all… well, it isn’t the best return on investment a lot of the time.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:23 pm

I really appreciate the time and effort you take writing your updates. The best barometer for you is your sometimes naughty wife. No one else’s opinions matter.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:38 pm

I ignore what i don't like reading here and go about doing my job, UNFAZED. Learnt it from Xleg. Perhaps you should also do the same.

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:39 pm

Ky, most readers think you are easily one of the best writers here. And your experience is erotic, entertaining and thought provoking to say the least.

But there are some vocal people here who seem to see everything through a negative lens. My post yesterday ( I think) tried to explain a little bit about why some people see things so negatively. I was trying to be a little charitable toward them by explaining part of why they fixate in their behavior without deriding it too harshly.... but I can only imagine it comes across to you as a pain in the ass. And justifiably so.

Most would love to continue to learn from your journey and insights. I always look forward to your posts! Be well.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:51 pm

Ky, when I made the comments about Jamie duping you, I was not trying to put you down, I was just expressing my view point, and questioning weather she viewed you as less a man for allowing her to manipulate you, I was just trying to let you know that others see the danger of the game you are playing. Question: You follow Mike and Jen, what is your opinion of Mike in that story? My comments are only made out of my concern for the welfare of you and Jamie, if I have offended you ,I apologize.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:15 am

Ky_Da wrote:Dayum!

I try not to pay too much attention to those types of comments, but it’s impossible not to let those get you down. That said, anyone posting on the internet has to expect some negative comments—you can’t be too overly sensitive.

I vacillate on whether to continue writing updates. I mean I intend to keep writing my thoughts because I enjoy the process and the self-reflection it forces me to do, but sharing them for the scrutiny of all… well, it isn’t the best return on investment a lot of the time.
Hi Ky
Our negative comments will, without doubt, get you down far more than we realise, however well-intended the comments are (which I believe they all are).

We would all be mortified if you stopped posting because of our comments. You are an excellent writer and - as the comments above make clear - we now feel we know you both well.

For us it is really is extremely useful and informative to read how this cuckold lifestyle is successfully played out by you and Jaimee. We would be sad to lose that and we all do wish you well.

BigHotMess
Experienced

Unread post by BigHotMess » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:29 am

Her last boyfriend almost ended the marriage and she has admired this time she doesn’t know how to pull herself back if she gets too far. You have admittedly got carried away in the past. There are a number of red flags surrounding Wade.

Advice isn’t meant to be negative, it’s effectively group sourcing your worry and though process. There are people here who have seen a lot.

For example - Jamie is depending on you doing the pullback, if necessary. I can refer you to three couples here whose marriages either ended or were really rocky for a prolonged period of time because of a pullback. There are methods of making sure you don’t get to the point of *having* to do’s pullback.

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:44 am

Ky, a lot of us have faced some of the anxieties you've written about. Others are worried about you. And there are a few others who may just enjoy pushing their own agendas. But I'd certainly like you to continue posting. It's not just because what you're doing is exciting. It's because it helps to clarify my own thinking about similar situations. So please don't pay too much attention to the naysayers, and keep on. The rest of us will try to give you more constructive feedback.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:21 am

That's just Norbert's thing.
Lot's of "Cheerleader" and "Doom and Gloom" type folks here on OHW. Some never see anything as bad or dangerous for the OP, and tell them to go faster. Others never see anything but failed marriages and divorce if she just goes the the corner store with the Bull to get condoms. It helps them keep their personal angst level up high, even though they have no skin in the game. Me? I'm just a guy that changes his own oil and brakes.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:51 am

Ky_Da wrote:Dayum!

You all left more comments that I can make time to read at the moment. Certainly some differing opinions out there, but I get it. We all see and understand things differently. To begin, a lot of you were correct and saw something right away that I didn’t. She didn’t actually swallow the key, and she still had the spare, too. I guess the reason she laughed so hard was the look on my face when I thought she had swallowed it. I swear she’s playing three-dimensional chess and I’m playing checkers.

I read one comment that said everyone that has posted something has only done so with the best of intentions in mind—I’m paraphrasing, but that was the gist of it. Reading some comments—it sure doesn’t feel that way. Things like: “She’s going to have Wade’s baby, Wade’s playing the long game, she sees you as less of a man, etc.” don’t make for enjoyable reading. I try not to pay too much attention to those types of comments, but it’s impossible not to let those get you down. That said, anyone posting on the internet has to expect some negative comments—you can’t be too overly sensitive.

Ky

You have been really generous in sharing your journey together with Jaimee, often with very intimate details. I have really enjoyed and appreciated the fantastic way you write about everything. You are, without a doubt, one of the most talented posters on this site. Your ability to appreciate what it is you are experiencing has led to a lot of comments and feedback, most of it constructive. I hope you have found some of it stimulating and thought-provoking and I really hope you carry on sharing with us.

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:38 am

Ky, *please* don't stop updating. Your posts are in the top .1% of anything on the internet, in my opinion.

I've noticed that the best posts (not just by Ky) stir up strong emotions, leading to negative posts. I've done it a few times elsewhere. I think the posters are reacting to their own issues, and that's why they read the board.

But I've seen too many excellent posters stop participating because of negative comments.

How about this rule: Unless someone explicitly wants advice, don't give it? It's a pretty good rule in life as well. And I think it would be ok for the moderators to come down on people who violate it.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:07 pm

Hey all,

Where to start, where to start…

First, I agree with pretty much everyone’s opinion on what’s been writing in the last few days. I think I was feeling a little overly sensitive and read too much into some of the comments. I go through periods where I’m on a raging high and nothing I do can sate the lust—I guess that’d be the equivalent to a drug or alcohol binge. And then other times I feel like I’m dragging my ass on the floor, and I have no libido at all. It seems like I’m flipping between those two states and there is no in-between. When I’m down, I don’t want anything to do with the game, I just want to go to work, do my thing, and have some alone time.

My wife knows this about me, and she’s gotten very good at recognizing when it’s time to play and when it’s not. When I’m down, I try to go out of my way to express my love to my wife, take her out to dinner, movies, whatever she may want to do, but I just don’t feel like playing, or doing anything extreme—I just want total normal for a time. I don’t want to dissuade anyone from commenting. I really would rather have the opinions and comments than not have anything. It’s an ominous feeling when you dig down and express yourself, and then get nothing but crickets. Seriously, don’t stop commenting, even those that think my wife will end up marrying Wade and having ten of his super-fit-athlete-babies.

One comment that really got me thinking was the one that referenced the time my wife and Wade were at the beach and having sex under a beach towel at a party. That one experience has probably been the cause of my deepest feelings of angst and erotic highs. They were so into each other after having spent a couple of weeks living together, and it was obvious that they were into each other. It was probably the most extreme cuck experience we’ve had as a couple. Even now, all I have to do is reflect on how I felt when I first saw that video and I feel a flood of vivid emotions crash over me.

So, the long and the short of it is that I plan on continuing to update, although it might be a few days until I’m up for it again. Right now, I just want to chill.

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:41 pm

Ky_Da wrote:Hey all,

First, I agree with pretty much everyone’s opinion on what’s been writing in the last few days. I think I was feeling a little overly sensitive and read too much into some of the comments. I go through periods where I’m on a raging high and nothing I do can sate the lust—I guess that’d be the equivalent to a drug or alcohol binge. And then other times I feel like I’m dragging my ass on the floor, and I have no libido at all. It seems like I’m flipping between those two states and there is no in-between. When I’m down, I don’t want anything to do with the game, I just want to go to work, do my thing, and have some alone time.

My wife knows this about me, and she’s gotten very good at recognizing when it’s time to play and when it’s not. When I’m down, I try to go out of my way to express my love to my wife, take her out to dinner, movies, whatever she may want to do, but I just don’t feel like playing, or doing anything extreme—I just want total normal for a time. I don’t want to dissuade anyone from commenting. I really would rather have the opinions and comments than not have anything. It’s an ominous feeling when you dig down and express yourself, and then get nothing but crickets. Seriously, don’t stop commenting, even those that think my wife will end up marrying Wade and having ten of his super-fit-athlete-babies.

One comment that really got me thinking was the one that referenced the time my wife and Wade were at the beach and having sex under a beach towel at a party. That one experience has probably been the cause of my deepest feelings of angst and erotic highs. They were so into each other after having spent a couple of weeks living together, and it was obvious that they were into each other. It was probably the most extreme cuck experience we’ve had as a couple. Even now, all I have to do is reflect on how I felt when I first saw that video and I feel a flood of vivid emotions crash over me.

So, the long and the short of it is that I plan on continuing to update, although it might be a few days until I’m up for it again. Right now, I just want to chill.

Ky, thank you for your response and reflection. Please remember:
1. Take care of Ky.
2. You have the power to make choices.
3. You have great skills and abilities.
4. Thinking is what you do when you don’t know what to do.
5. Kindness is it’s own reward.
Enjoy the weekend.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:36 pm

Ky, As for myself, I post only out of concern for your well being. I want the best for you and Jamie, and your family to come, I feel that Jamie is taking care of herself, and having the best of it, I just hope that she don't loose herself in the game, and jepordize your marriage.

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:09 pm

norbertrichard wrote:Ky, As for myself, I post only out of concern for your well being. I want the best for you and Jamie, and your family to come, I feel that Jamie is taking care of herself, and having the best of it, I just hope that she don't loose herself in the game, and jepordize your marriage.
Good Evening Ky,

Just a short question. Do you have any inkling that Jamie and/or Wade are reading this forum?
Thank you.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:26 am

"Play the game"
this is the phrase i keep reading throughout all of you postings. And if I'm reading between the lines correctly, this is a a game to you and Jamie. A very serious game, but a game nonetheless. The goal, just like playing a monopoly game is to have all the money, property and the loser of the game painfully looking to the winner, thinking how and why did this all happen to me? The answer is , in my opinion simple, the winner is a better player and knows the rules better than the loser.

That brings us to the question of why then, does Ky keep coming back to play the game with Jamie? Does he think he can win, does he think the dice will fall in his favor? Or does he like that Jamie is so competitive with him, that no matter what he tries to do , she is going outplay him, because that is what she needs to do!

LimRick
Trainable

Unread post by LimRick » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:08 am

Dear Ky,
First, thank you for sharing your story with us; those of us with similar desires/kinks are thoroughly enjoying the read, and fantasizing that our own wives would take the plunge and take control. That said, please recognize that none of the readers here have enough information to really judge how strong your marital relationship is, or how much of a risk playing the game is. Take heart from the fact that you and Jamie are able to step away from the "game" and talk about things (even if it involves a safe word!). Your concerns and emotional needs are between the two of you . . .

Also, with regard to the previous poster's interpretation of your "game," I strongly disagree that there has to be a winner or a loser. Sometimes games are played for fun, and losing can be its own reward – if it pushes your buttons. To be more concrete, my wife and I roleplay cuckoldry and bdsm, and call it our "game" to differentiate it from "real life." Jamie, it seems, has a talent for making the game feel very very real . . . which excites you, right? You have a sexy and creative wife who clearly knows how to push the envelope of your fantasies. :)

-Rick

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:02 am

poppag wrote:"Play the game"
this is the phrase i keep reading throughout all of you postings. And if I'm reading between the lines correctly, this is a a game to you and Jamie. A very serious game, but a game nonetheless. The goal, just like playing a monopoly game is to have all the money, property and the loser of the game painfully looking to the winner, thinking how and why did this all happen to me? The answer is , in my opinion simple, the winner is a better player and knows the rules better than the loser.

That brings us to the question of why then, does Ky keep coming back to play the game with Jamie? Does he think he can win, does he think the dice will fall in his favor? Or does he like that Jamie is so competitive with him, that no matter what he tries to do , she is going outplay him, because that is what she needs to do!
The phrase "play the game" may have a different meaning to Ky. My wife and I also say this when referring to what she and I will do with her men. Even though there may be real life consequences to what we do, we both understand that we're free to expand on our fantasies and do things beyond what we may want to always do together. We consider playing with her man to be something for the pleasure of the three of us, even if one of us gets much of his pleasure from pain. At other times, when we aren't playing, we may be more tender and romantic with one another.

As time goes on and we learn about ourselves, there may be more from our play that we incorporate in the rest of our lives, but definitely a lot of what we do with her men is part of our play time, or game. In this case, it is not a competitive sport, but just something we play at seriously for the enjoyment of all.

I understand that bulls also do this. We've talked with several who wanted to be very dominant, but were clearly very much not dominant or controlling to their own wives. They are liberated during their play to be what they enjoy, as are the cuck and his wife.

Maybe Ky and his wife are not competing at this game to win against the other, but both are playing hard to for their mutual enjoyment.

Mrbigbull
Experienced

Unread post by Mrbigbull » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:54 am

Ky_Da wrote:Hey all,

Hi Ky,

Good idea to really chill. And take it easy, you do not ow us anything. We are all just glad that you post about your wonderful journey.

That comment from the beach came from me, and I'm sorry if it gave you any bad feelings. Was not intended to give you bad feelings. I just wanted to point out how I see things, and what I see. Sometimes a outsiders sees more than the people who are in it, specially outsiders who are very down to earth. It was a heads up for you to acknowledge what has happened. What you do with that information is totally up to you.

Hope you are ready to play the game again 'soon'. Although you know you have the disadvantage and likely to blurt out your safeword again :-)
If you need any help, maybe I know a few things to help you. Will not put them here because I know Jamiee reads along :-)

Keep om enjoying life.

Regards,
MrBigBull.

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:09 am

Ky, the excitement of being a cuckold doesn't happen without some sort of awareness that one's wife is enjoying herself outside of her husband's control. It may even just be humiliation to the cuck that the wife is feeling so excited and good with another man, even if neither of them is hostile or demeaning to the cuck.

At least you've felt the excitement or ecstasy of having your wife do this to you. If she loves you as much as she seems to, you and she will work out how you can prevent your fears of losing an important part of your relationship or even your love. I can still recall how your wife responded when you went through that terrifying ordeal with the earthquake. My wife, Lucy, and I are just starting out on this journey. I wasn't able to feel excited at all, not even when she had sensational sex and multiple orgasms from a much younger man. I was just too worried.

Since then, we've just redoubled our efforts to communicate and we're continuing to look for what we want. A lot of the advice from people here has been very helpful. We're about to play with somebody new, and for the first time, we both feel excited about doing this. We both want this to work. If you and your wife also want it to work as much as you both seem to, then you both need to intensify your work on making sure it goes the way you both want it to. So many people have said this before, but it really doesn't work unless all three are getting a lot out of it.

You have a wonderful knack for writing, so a lot of us have read about your experiences. Take your time working through all this with your wife and get to where you both want to be. Just keep in mind that what you both decide to do should be what you both want to do, and things will have a great chance of working out. Then, if you're ok, let us know how this goes. We'll all be here.

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:57 pm

LuckyDog wrote:Ky, the excitement of being a cuckold doesn't happen without some sort of awareness that one's wife is enjoying herself outside of her husband's control. It may even just be humiliation to the cuck that the wife is feeling so excited and good with another man, even if neither of them is hostile or demeaning to the cuck.

At least you've felt the excitement or ecstasy of having your wife do this to you. If she loves you as much as she seems to, you and she will work out how you can prevent your fears of losing an important part of your relationship or even your love. I can still recall how your wife responded when you went through that terrifying ordeal with the earthquake. My wife, Lucy, and I are just starting out on this journey. I wasn't able to feel excited at all, not even when she had sensational sex and multiple orgasms from a much younger man. I was just too worried.

Since then, we've just redoubled our efforts to communicate and we're continuing to look for what we want. A lot of the advice from people here has been very helpful. We're about to play with somebody new, and for the first time, we both feel excited about doing this. We both want this to work. If you and your wife also want it to work as much as you both seem to, then you both need to intensify your work on making sure it goes the way you both want it to. So many people have said this before, but it really doesn't work unless all three are getting a lot out of it.

You have a wonderful knack for writing, so a lot of us have read about your experiences. Take your time working through all this with your wife and get to where you both want to be. Just keep in mind that what you both decide to do should be what you both want to do, and things will have a great chance of working out. Then, if you're ok, let us know how this goes. We'll all be here.
Couldn’t agree more with the previous assessment Ky. Just read recently, “In a close intimate relationship the weaker of the two controls the outcome.” That is why what you both want is essential.

skinny-one
Prepubescent

Unread post by skinny-one » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:28 pm

We will be here awaiting your return, ky.

I don't even know her, but I totally trust your wife. She sounds like a dream!

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:29 pm

Hey all,

You all have really been working overtime to give me things to think about, so thanks for that. We drove up the coast and stayed the weekend in Santa Cruz. If anyone’s looking for a fun place, I’d recommend it. It’s northern California, so it’s a little on the cold side, but the town has a boardwalk that’s a lot of fun. We spent most of the day outside on the beach, but eventually my wife couldn’t take the cold anymore and so we sought shelter in an arcade just off of the sand. I introduced my wife to old-school pinball games. Long story short—she sucks, haha. Half the time she’s either losing the balls or tilting the machine. I bet it’s not often that a woman weighing barely a hundred pounds is nearly asked to leave by the staff because she keeps tilting the machines. For those that don’t know what tilting is, it’s basically pushing the game around to help the pinball go where you want it to. The games have sensors that activate and warn you if your pushing the game around too much. Well, Jaimee got a lot of warning, and then the staff came out and told her to chill. Fucking hilarious.

Our sex life has been on the “pretty boring” side of the spectrum as of late. I’ve been happy to just be with my wife and not playing any games, and even my wife hasn’t been hooking up with her boyfriend lately. Wade’s been training several people for an upcoming competition, so he’s been a lot more focused on that. My wife and I had a lot of hours to talk while we were driving up the coast. We talked about a lot of personal things which I’ll not write here, but we also talked about two things that I can share. One was of course about ‘the game’, and the other was about her friend’s wedding, which is coming up in a couple of months. Yep, for those of you who have followed my posts, my wife’s oldest childhood friend, Brooklyn, is marrying her lesbian girlfriend. Something that I thought was funny was that Brooklyn’s fiancé’s only demand is that Brooklyn and Jaimee aren’t allowed to be together without supervision. Apparently, everyone that knows what happened over the holidays agrees with this demand.

I asked my wife what she thought about this idea. She got a pensive look on her face, and I thought for sure she was going to be upset about the demand, but she simply said, “It’s probably for the best.”

“Really?” I replied, a little taken back that she wasn’t more upset by the demand. She simply shrugged and nodded. A question popped into my head, so I asked her, “If you two were alone, and it was the night before the wedding, would you—you know…”

“Shag her?” she finished for me.

“Well, yeah, would you?”

My wife didn’t hesitate for a second before answering, “Yes.” When she saw my surprised look she added, “I have no self-control around Brooke.”

The thought of having to chaperone my wife is one that strikes me funny. Two grown women, and they have to be supervised so that they don’t fuck each other. Actually, the thought’s erotic to the extreme. I noticed that my wife was in a little bit of a melancholy mood as we were talking about her friend, so I asked her if she was okay, and how she was feeling.

It took her a moment to collect her thoughts, but she began, “I’m very happy that Brooklyn is happy. She deserves to be happy—but I can’t help but think sometimes… what life would have been like if I had made a few different choices. I was so close to moving to moving back to be with her. I could have married her, and I think we both would have been happy.

“I have a lot of good memories with her, Ky,” she continued, “Being in bed together on a cold Sunday morning with nothing else to do but enjoy each other. Skiving off classes together and nicking cigarettes from the other girls. Going to her parent’s home on holiday when I wasn’t able to come to California—her mum’s an amazing cook, and her parents are such lovely people,” Jaimee paused for a moment and then in a much softer voice said, “I can still smell her hair—her skin… my tongue would still know her taste… I loved her—love her,” she corrected. “I still lover her…” she let out a half-laugh, half-sob, “I’m still trying to let that part of her go—please don’t think that I--,”

“—I don’t” I cut her off, knowing what she was going to say, “I’ve always known your feelings for her, and I think it’s beautiful that you have loved someone that deeply before. I know how you feel about her.”

She gave me a grateful smile and we let the subject fade. I’m not sure how we’re going to manage the trip. Financially it’s hard to make a trip at Christmas time, but to go in October, and then again in December, yeah, we’ll have to see how that works out.

The last couple of weeks has been pretty vanilla for us, so sorry to those reading that are hoping for something more entertaining to read. This is just how the game seems to work for us. It ebbs and flows. A few days or weeks of high excitement, followed by a lot of normal, boring life. But sometimes I like normal and boring. Sometimes I need normal and boring.

We have been taking about an idea lately, and that is for her to take complete control for a period of time. We've been discussing the rules and boundaries and trying to think through potential pitfalls. She's loving the idea of taking all the control, and I'll confess, the idea sounds pretty erotic to me to. I'm going to have more future travel for work, some of which is out of the country - nothing in Central America, but it looks like Australia might be a possibility. I'd turn it down, but the money they pay good engineers who are wiling to travel a bit is just to hard to say no to.

Take care all