I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Ky_Da
Player

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:19 pm

I’ve gotten a few questions about the BJ I gave Bennett. Yeah, I admit I glossed over that in my writeup, and haven’t really given much more information about it. I have a hard time putting much thought into this because, well, …just because. Shit. I don’t know. I’m wired, or maybe just allowed myself to eroticize the act of my wife fucking other men. This is already a hard thing to understand and accept. I get off on seeing my wife be sexually pleasured by other, more well-endowed, men. To add to that, giving one of them a BJ… fuck, if feels like I’m further degrading myself. And yes, as much as my wife says it won’t, I can’t help but feel she’ll lose that respect for me as a man. It’s like the ultimate act of submission. If it’s just my wife getting fuck by some other guy, I find I can justify my feelings by thinking that I’m secure enough to let it happen. But to suck that guys cock, it takes things to a whole different level. I get that some guys like it, they don’t feel this way at all, and that’s fine. I’m just describing my own feeling here—making no judgements of others.

As to why my wife wanted me to BJ Bennett instead of Wade; this one is fairly simple. Wade is way too fucking big; seriously, like thicker than one of those 17 oz water bottles. Even my wife just basically licks him like a lollipop, and she even has an oversized mouth for her head (sorry babe—you know you do) and she can’t give him a proper blowjob. Bennett’s more ‘achievable’ I guess is the best way to put it. I don’t think it has anything to do with Wade elevating his position, but yes, it would excite my wife—she really does get off on that kind of thing. I’ve never actually had the balls to ask her how far that same-sex fantasy of her goes. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I could smell my wife’s pussy on him and so that helped I think.

I loved seeing the ecstasy on my wife’s face when I did it, but I don’t think it’s something I could do often—if ever again. She told me she wouldn’t pester me about doing it again, but that promise didn’t last very long. She’s already back to sending me pictures of cocks. Usually Wade’s or Bennett's as she has a lot those pictures.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:46 pm

Ky,
your wife loves to humiliate you sexually. You love it too. You just don't have the will power to walk away from your socially conditioned belief of what a man is and isn't allowed to do and still think of himself as a man. She's bisexual and doesn't think about same sex sex at all like you do. To her, it's just slippery, wet, throbbing, cum filled fun sex and orgasms. Think about this, Would she turn her back on you as her husband if you were bisexual too? What if you just got off on her forcing you to suck cock? What if you never touched a cock other than when she commands it? What if the rolls were reversed? What if your wife was a straight and you wanted her go down on your hot girlfriend? Would you lose respect for her for doing what you asked? For enjoying the taste and texture and smell of another woman's cunt? Making another woman cum from her fingers and tongue? From enjoying her power as a cunt licker? Would you recoil in disgust? Did she when she had you taste another mans cum straight from the source?
Have you talked openly and honestly about your concerns of loss of respect with her? Is that the only reason that you're so reluctant to embrace what she wants? If that was the only reason, then things would never have gone near this far in your game.
If it turns her on massively and you can get past the worry about the loss of her "Respect", don't you want to give her that? She gets off on seeing how far she can get you to go. Think about it. You watching him rail her and your caged cock straining to break free so you can cum. Watching another man owning your little wife's cunt. Her wanting and needing his cock just as much as you need him to own her cunt in front of you? You caged and naked, licking and sharing Wade's cock together after he has fucked her into a massive orgasm that your cock can't give her? The two of you bonding over the power of a real mans cock? Are you sure that does nothing for you? Ask yourself openly and honestly if that's the real reason. Could it be that you are attracted to it, but conflicted? As that would force you to confront who you really are down deep where no one else can see?
Ask her how that would make her feel to share that big cock with you. To see you willing to submit to Wade that way because she wants it and so do you? Showing Wade's cock your respect and to thank him for what his cock can do for your wife that your cock can't. Ask her if it would repel her or make your bond that much closer, to share that level of intimacy, that few men have the strength to share with their wives?
I just wanted to provide some arguments for relaxing and just enjoying where ever that hot little minx wants to take you. Hell, if I was you and she was into pony play and blood sacrifice, I'd rent a stall at the pony play club and make sure I knew all the rituals forward and backwards (Them demons are fussy about that shit)!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:19 pm

SutterKane wrote:Ky,
your wife loves to humiliate you sexually. You love it too. You just don't have the will power to walk away from your socially conditioned belief of what a man is and isn't allowed to do and still think of himself as a man. She's bisexual and doesn't think about same sex sex at all like you do. To her, it's just slippery, wet, throbbing, cum filled fun sex and orgasms. Think about this, Would she turn her back on you as her husband if you were bisexual too? What if you just got off on her forcing you to suck cock? What if you never touched a cock other than when she commands it? What if the rolls were reversed? What if your wife was a straight and you wanted her go down on your hot girlfriend? Would you lose respect for her for doing what you asked? For enjoying the taste and texture and smell of another woman's cunt? Making another woman cum from her fingers and tongue? From enjoying her power as a cunt licker? Would you recoil in disgust? Did she when she had you taste another mans cum straight from the source?
Have you talked openly and honestly about your concerns of loss of respect with her? Is that the only reason that you're so reluctant to embrace what she wants? If that was the only reason, then things would never have gone near this far in your game.
If it turns her on massively and you can get past the worry about the loss of her "Respect", don't you want to give her that? She gets off on seeing how far she can get you to go. Think about it. You watching him rail her and your caged cock straining to break free so you can cum. Watching another man owning your little wife's cunt. Her wanting and needing his cock just as much as you need him to own her cunt in front of you? You caged and naked, licking and sharing Wade's cock together after he has fucked her into a massive orgasm that your cock can't give her? The two of you bonding over the power of a real mans cock? Are you sure that does nothing for you? Ask yourself openly and honestly if that's the real reason. Could it be that you are attracted to it, but conflicted? As that would force you to confront who you really are down deep where no one else can see?
Ask her how that would make her feel to share that big cock with you. To see you willing to submit to Wade that way because she wants it and so do you? Showing Wade's cock your respect and to thank him for what his cock can do for your wife that your cock can't. Ask her if it would repel her or make your bond that much closer, to share that level of intimacy, that few men have the strength to share with their wives?
I just wanted to provide some arguments for relaxing and just enjoying where ever that hot little minx wants to take you. Hell, if I was you and she was into pony play and blood sacrifice, I'd rent a stall at the pony play club and make sure I knew all the rituals forward and backwards (Them demons are fussy about that shit)!

Ky, only for your consideration, not telling you what to do, but only to help clarify what many of us want. Most of us as guys, well most of us, are encouraging our wives/gf to go down, explore, appreciate, excite, cum, with same sex partners to build great excitement for ourselves as well as the participants. It’s a mind blowing eruption of pleasure, appreciation, and stimulus. It broadens who we are and the gifts we can give and receive from others.

Since we as males appreciate the relationships as described in the previous paragraph, why not think about it in the same context as our wives/gf do, giving and receiving pleasure. As you as an engineer,
and ain any field of thought and belief the world has changed dramatically and many of us can write our own life description not as tightly defined as it once was. I can chart my own voyage as a man and allow my female/male partner to do the same. That is the beauty of our present world. Please yourself and your loved ones. Be in control of your own life and make your own choices not choices dictated by past confinement’s and limitations. Build on your many many strengths. Jamie loves you.

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:27 am

Ky_Da wrote: She’s already back to sending me pictures of cocks. Usually Wade’s or Bennett's as she has a lot those pictures.
I'm REALLY interested to see their cocks, especially Wade's.

can we see it?

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:13 am

SutterKane wrote:Ky,
Yes, we have talked about my reluctance to give a guy a BJ, but this is one of those things we’re looking at from two different perspectives and we’ve been unable to completely understand each other. Your point about social norms probably has a lot to do with it—being able to put that to the side is the starting point in order to understand my wife’s point of view better (definitely something that’s easier said than done). But it looks like we’re about to have another conversation about it when she gets back tomorrow, because she text me a screen shot of your comments with a note saying, “See, this bloke gets it.” It's a curse and a blessing that she reads from this site.

Some of your comments are just plain hard to think about. I've always believed in being intellectually honest with one's self, so a couple of your points I've basically got a wall up around me and refuse to let those thoughts in because I don't want to even ponder them.

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:13 am

Sutterkane's post was well written. But it also avoids a large possibility.... that Ky isn't bisexual. Just because Jaimee is doesn't mean Ky is. Most men are not turned on by men. Most women are not bisexual either, for that matter.

You can call it social conditioning, and there is some of that, but it runs afoul of the gay community's stance that people are born with their sexuality, doesn't it?

Ky, you turned your wife on by submitting and sucking briefly. Maybe you'll do it again, maybe not. You enjoy turning her on but you may not have enjoyed the act itself. That's ok too. If you are submissive...you'll find some pleasure in serving even when the task is not one you want to do. If there is any social conditioning going on here I think it is that giving in to Jaimee's control goes against the social story. Pleasing men sexually is probably something you know you want or you know you don't... I doubt that is too unclear for you. But submission may be a desire that is warring with how men should be. And it is pretty damn submissive to suck if you arent turned on by men.

The other thing going on here is Jaimee is submissive too. Just not to you.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:31 am

I get it. You are a cuck with certain limits, with some never-venture-into territories. like, for example,Mike has never been pegged by Jen's lovers.So, he has limits too.That doesn't make him a non-cuck.Everything's not for everybody because everyone is wired differently.Your experimentations in the lifestyle started with your wife catching you reading cuck stories but what you have never said is how it all started in your mind.The origin and the evolution of this fetish.When did you first discover that you have cuck tendencies.Did you date anyone prior to Jaimee? Did you tell her about this sexual orientation of yours or did it all start with Jaimee accidentally discovering your interest in this kink and then,maybe, you decided to give it a try? Secondly, do you think Jaimee has told Wade about your posts and does Wade read them too? Did it ever come up in the conversation with your wife?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:00 am

trdd wrote:Sutterkane's post was well written. But it also avoids a large possibility.... that Ky isn't bisexual. Just because Jaimee is doesn't mean Ky is. Most men are not turned on by men. Most women are not bisexual either, for that matter.

You can call it social conditioning, and there is some of that, but it runs afoul of the gay community's stance that people are born with their sexuality, doesn't it?
Sutter Kane's post WAS well written! To adress a couple of your points, I never consodered myself bi, just the opposite! I wanted nothing at all to do with touching a guy. My wife, who is very bi and not the least bit shy about it, said her biggest fantasy was to see me suck cock. Wanting to please her, I finally broke down and sucked her lover's cock after years of refusing to do that. She loved that she finally got to see me do it and later she said she actually respected me even more because I did it to please her. After the first time I found it much easier to continue and now I enjoy sucking cock for her. I feel like I am enhancing her enjoyment and the whole cuckolding experience for her. I would say I am bisexual now because I do enjoy sucking cock, but I have no interest in making out with a guy or even sucking cock when it isn't done for my wife. In my oppinion, there are many levels of bisexuality, and no it isn't necessarily something we are born with.

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:23 am

First off Desertsub... your wife is awesome! I have been amazed at some of your stories and as I write this I am thinking that if your wife mentored Jamiee, Ky would be in deep submissive trouble, lol. I wouldn't mind her mentoring my wife either, now that I think of it. It could be a little side business for her perhaps, lol.

Regarding your post, I I think you are proving my point. I suppose you could Define bisexuality however you want but the common definition is someone who is attracted to both sexes. I did not hear you say that you were. What I heard is that you enjoy pleasing your wife and submitting to her. Sucking cock for her gives her great pleasure and so you have learned to enjoy it. But in the very next sentence you tell us, for all intents and purposes, that you are not attracted to men. You wouldn't want to be with one unless your wife is directing it. I am assuming that if I extend your words you would also say you don't look at a handsome man and get turned on. Or that if a handsome man wanted to pick you up at a bar you would not be in the least bit tempted.

If this is accurate then by Common definition you are not really bisexual. I would say you are deeply submissive to your wife and you enjoy doing what you're told. The pleasure comes from submitting to her rather than, in this case, sucking her boyfriend's cock. You may enjoy the actual Act but the issue is why? Do you see what I mean?

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:28 am

Ky_Da wrote: “Sucking on a man’s cock is intoxicatingly powerful. I can feel every hitch in his breath, I can feel his excitement, I have total control over him, and when I look into his eyes, he can’t hide his feelings from me. I can see exactly what he’s feeling. And when he ejaculates, and his cock twitches and shoots into my mouth, it is such a high. You can’t know what I mean unless you’re able to completely surrender yourself to that man—that’s why I think men are missing so much in life. It was the same for me whenever I was going down on Brooke. Sure, I liked the taste of her pussy, but it was the way I could feel her, the connection we had when we would stare at each other while I was pleasuring her. It was bloody brilliant.”
Jaimee has got it, of course. 'he cant hide his feelings... it is such a high .... you can't know unless you're able to completely surrender yourself.'

That's why it works for Jaimee and not for you. Actually, if you can't surrender to a pretty boy like Bennett, I doubt you can surrender to any guy, since you won't lust after big adult guys like Wade.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:34 am

Ky, so much of your reluctance to suck cock and to submit to Wade et al, is not about sucking cocks or submitting to a real man's power, is it? It's about the internal struggle you have between the deep sexual desire to submit to that overwhelming male power of Wade and this feeling that if you go down this road that you may never come back, or even want too! You don't find men to be sexually desirable like you find Jaimee (Or other women), you don't see a handsome man and think "I'd love to have him take me and use me any way he wants". That's not it at all. What happens in that moment when Jaimee is going wild on Wade's enormous cock, you see the power that a real man's cock has over her, her deep, deep need to be filled to the breaking point by it and how she want's to give her body and mind over to him and his powerful tool. That she love's you heart and soul, enjoys the loving sex you two have, but the knowledge that your much smaller cock will never ever make her feel that way and that turns you on like no other thought will or can! When that is happening, you know your place, your body and mind are telling you they want. They want you to submit to the masculine power of his cock. You ache for it and are frightened by that ache and need. Some part of your mind says if you give in to that need, it will turn you into a prancing cartoon fairy, that you will be hanging out in rest stop glory holes, standing on a street corner, saying "Hi sailor!". Stop! Stop letting your fear kidney punch you! Ky will still be Ky! You won't go "Crazy for Cocoa puffs" unless that's what you truly want to do.
It's your natural resistance to breaking that social barrier that says "This act is verboten!" That this revokes your "Man"card. That you'll be one of those "Fags" and "Sissies" that the guys joke about in the locker room and the golf course. Dude, if they knew that you got off on having other men, real men, fuck your wife...well, you know how that would be. What you don't think about is, regardless of of what they would say out loud, how many would be dieing inside that they would never get to enjoy what you do, that their wives would never let them watch as the real men in their lives are giving them the cock that they can't. How they would long to watch their wife take another cock and how they they would love to taste the power of those real men's cocks themselves. You have and can have all of the things they may never know about. Doesn't that make you the powerful one? YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST BASTARD ALIVE! You have this amazing woman that want's to give you the very world, if you only let her? Have you ever thought about that? How utterly fucking lucky you truly are to be perfectly matched with a woman that loves huge cock, loves to lovingly humiliate you, locks up your little cock to keep it out of harms way, lets you be involved in her getting what she really needs (Wade's big cock) at least as much as she thinks you deserve and can handle? How many men would lick the ground she walks on and would jump at the chance to suck Wade's cock if she wanted them too. Do you not think she knows what you want to do on the inside? Would she ever ask you to do that if she didn't think you would and could?
If everyones thoughts were out in the open you would see just how common these thoughts are among men (and women) you respect and admire. How many have the same wants, desires and needs, from watching a real man give their wives the big powerful cock, to wanting to share that cock with them?
Ky, all I'm saying is let Ky be Ky. Don't let others define Ky (Hell, don't let me do that either!), Let go of all the artificial social constructs that unhappy people demand we abide by to spread their unhappiness. Let go of of those internalized rules against freedom and happiness that your body and mind are telling you they want to break. Let Ky and Jaimee make a new set of rules based on freedom and love. Keep them simple. Make each other happy and everything that is joyful and good is permitted. The only sin is to do what you know will truly hurt others. To be open and honest and to talk every day about the joy and the pain in your lives.
It's you two's story, write the damn thing any way you two want! What ever hardships come, the two of you can over come them! Just remember that it's the soundness and strength of the ship that truly matters, not how many and who fucked whom, on the Lido deck!
Last edited by SutterKane on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:48 am

SutterKane wrote:Ky, so much of your reluctance to suck cock and to submit to Wade et al, is not about sucking cocks or submitting to a real man's power, is it? It's about the internal struggle you have between the deep sexual desire to submit to that overwhelming male power of Wade and this feeling that if you go down this road that you may never come back, or even want too! You don't find men to be sexually desirable like you find Jaimee (Or other women), you don't see a handsome man and think "I'd love to have him take me and use me any way he wants". That's not it at all. What happens in that moment when Jaimee is going wild on Wade's enormous cock, you see the power that a real man's cock has over her, her deep, deep need to be filled to the breaking point by it and how she want's to give her body and mind over to him and his powerful tool. That she love's you heart and soul, enjoys the loving sex you two have, but the knowledge that your much smaller cock will never ever make her feel that way and that turns you on like no other thought will or can! When that is happening, you know your place, your body and mind are telling you they want. They want you to submit to the masculine power of his cock. You ache for it and are frightened by that ache and need. Some part of your mind says if you give in to that need, it will turn you into a prancing cartoon fairy, that you will be hanging out in rest stop glory holes, standing on a street corner, saying "Hi sailor!". Stop! Stop letting your fear kidney punch you! Ky will still be Ky! You won't go "Crazy for Cocoa puffs" unless that's what you truly want to do.
It's your natural resistance to breaking that social barrier that says "This act is verboten!" That this revokes your "Man"card. That you'll be one of those "Fags" and "Sissies" that the guys joke about in the locker room and the golf course. Dude, if they knew that you got off on having other men, real men, fuck your wife...well, you know how that would be. What you don't think about is, regardless of of what they would say out loud, how many would be dieing inside that they would never get to enjoy what you do, that their wives would never let them watch as the real men in their lives are giving them the cock that they can't. How they would long to watch their wife take another cock and how they they would love to taste the power of those real men's cocks themselves. You have and can have all of the things they may never know about. Doesn't that make you the powerful one? The luckiest bastard alive and you have this amazing woman that want to give you the very world, if you only let her? Have you ever thought about that? How if everyones thoughts were out in the open that you would see just how common these thoughts are among men (and women) you respect and admire. How many have the same wants, desires and needs, from watching a real man give their wives the big powerful cock, to wanting to share that cock with them?
Ky, all I'm saying is let Ky be Ky. Don't let others define Ky (Hell, don't let me do that either!), Let go of all the artificial social constructs that unhappy people demand we abide by to spread their unhappiness. Let go of of those internalized rules against freedom and happiness that your body and mind are telling you they want to break. Let Ky and Jaimee make a new set of rules based on freedom and love. Keep them simple. Make each other happy and everything that is joyful and good is permitted. The only sin is to do what you know will truly hurt others. To be open and honest and to talk every day about the joy and the pain in your lives.
It's you two's story, write the damn thing any way you two want! What ever hardships come, the two of you can over come them! Just remember that it's the soundness and strength of the ship that truly matters, not how many and who fucked whom, on the Lido deck!
Certainly agree. Let Ky be Ky. Trust Jamie. Create a new model and talk about, and then talk some more, but you must trust her love for you. Happy Trails

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:51 am

Ok, Sutterkane's projecting his needs onto Ky. That's human nature, we all do it to some extent. It could actually be accurate but it's probably more likely that it isn't quite on the mark.

Interested for Ky to weigh in.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:40 pm

Well if Ky doesn't think I have a good read on what he's going through, I hope he'll let me know. Let me just say I have been where Ky is now (not exactly, but near 'nough!). I know what thoughts when through my head. I was always the Alpha in life and the bedroom. Learned to let go (Had a hard time with that) It was something that my wife wanted to share with me. Now I'm happy being a switch, filling what ever roll needs filling. Still don't lust after guys, but if the mood is right and she's hot to share a cock...:)
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:05 am

The following conversations aren’t verbatim, and I’ve had to edit out a lot of personal things that I don’t want to share, so I hope that it still reads well. I feel like I’m sharing quite a bit, but there are a lot of things that are too personal and I want to keep between just me and my wife.

I knew that my wife was missing her boyfriend’s cock because she was riding my dick and even face like a jockey trying to get an exhausted horse to cross the finish line. She was a woman possessed the day she got back, pent up sexual energy needing to be released. I looked at her stomach, hoping to see something, but it’s still too early—maybe in a couple of more weeks if what I’ve read on the internet is accurate. She’s still thin and has incredible tone from the time she’s spent working out, but her features look the slightest bit softer to me. She’s going to be a mother in the not-to-far-distant-future. A slutty one to be sure, but a mother nonetheless. I wonder if the kid will pick up her accent or mine, or if they’ll call her mum instead of mom.

We couldn’t sleep and so we went downstairs. She made tea and we sat close together on the couch. “We need to talk about Wade,” I said, giving voice to something we both knew needed to be said.

She nodded her head, “I know,” she said almost too softly and then sipped at her tea. “What do you want me to do?” she asked simply.

I shook my head, “I don’t want this to be about only what I want—,”

“—I agree, but it’s a starting point,” she interjected.

“I want our marriage to last. I want our family to be solid. I don’t want to be another divorced man in the world, there are enough of those,” I finally said, saying what has been on my mind for a long time.

“That’s what I want to, Ky… you’re my other half… this,” she looked around the room, “this is my home now—California’s my home now.”

“You don’t want to live in the UK again?” I asked.

“No, I had a lovely visit, but for the first time, I felt like I wasn’t home when I was there. This is where our family is supposed to be,” she gave short guffaw, “besides, Emilia’s a bit of a nutter and has her knickers in a twist about a kiss,” she trailed off so that the last few words were barely audible.

“Kiss?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. “What kiss?”

My wife shrugged and wouldn’t look me in the eye, “…I may have kissed a married woman after the ceremony—but it was only a peck… just, with a little tongue,” again she trailed off at the end to a point I almost couldn’t hear it.

I shook my head and then and pressed my back deeper into the couch, “You didn’t…” I said as I tried to get my wife to look at me, “Emilia’s really nice, and Brooke loves her—you can’t go making out with your old girlfriend now that she’s married.”

Finally, Jaimee looked at me, a small scowl crossed her features, “Ky, that woman’s a daft cow. It wasn’t a snog—we weren’t shagging each other,” she said strongly, but then much more meekly added, “well, maybe it was a bit of a snog—but I felt Brooke’s tongue, too. She didn’t push me away, even when I groped her fanny,” she said that last part almost lightning fast.

“You didn’t! You felt her up, and kissed the bride in front of everyone?” I couldn’t believe… no, that’s not correct. I could believe it. But it was still incredible to hear.

“It was on the outside of her dress, Ky. I didn’t finger her,” she defended.

“Oh my god woman. I bet Emilia was pissed. I thought you two had made amends—that everything was good now.” This is the point where my wife broke into tears. It came out of no where and surprised the hell out of me. She rarely cries, so for her to break out like this wasn’t normal.

“it will never be sorted between the two of us. She’s a chav, tattooed freakshow and I hate her,” she cried, “it feels like she took my best friend away.”

I basically put my foot in my mouth at this point, when I said, “Jaimee, you know that’s not true. You’re just emotional because your pregnant.” Okay, looking back on it now, I can see where I might have screwed up when I said that. Why didn’t I think it through before I said it? What my wife said next gutted me to the core.

“Don’t patronize me you bloody tosser, you made me this way—or at least one of you bastards did!”

I felt like I’d been kicked in the stones. That shut me up instantly. My wife shut her eyes and could see the fight exude from her as her crumpled into couch cushion. She broke into heart wrenching sobs. I had to shake myself I was so stunned. I pulled her close to me and held her while she cried. Fifteen or twenty minutes passed before she finally relaxed and I only heard sniffles.

“I am so sorry, Ky” she eventually said. Her head resting against my chest. “I don’t know why I said that—I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry.” I didn’t respond. I just held her. She stunned me by what she said, but that was primarily because it’s something that’s been on my mind a lot lately. Apparently, it’s been on hers, too. She sat up slightly to where she could look me in the eye. “I didn’t mean it—I’m sorry—please--,”

“—It’s fine,” I said as sincerely as I could, “seriously, it’s fine. I shouldn’t have said…”

“That I’m emotional because I’m no the duff?” she finished for me.

I nodded, “We need to make some decisions about wade, the game, us…”

“Do you want me to stop seeing him?” she asked.

“Yes—and no,” I said. She laughed.

“So, which is it?”

“I want to keep playing the game, but it seems irresponsible—especially since your pregnant,” I expressed, telling her what I felt.

A long silence passed as we thought. My wife caressed her still flat stomach and said, “It’s probably not a good idea.”

And there it was. We’d both said the words, but it didn’t feel like either of us wanted to make a definitive declaration, like codependents wanting the other to make the hard decision, but not really wanting that at the same time. I decided to set that aside for a moment. I had a different question that burned to be asked. “Could the baby be his—or Bennett’s?” I asked.

Another long silence passed. Neither of us spoke.

Eventually I hear her sniffle, her voice was soft, vulnerable, “I hope not… but the timing is bloody awful.” Again, she looked up at me, and I noticed deeply etched fear in her eyes, “Ky, what will you do if…” she couldn’t finish the sentence.

I pulled her into a strong embrace, “I’ll never leave you,” I felt her shake against me. She was really torn up about this—much more than I was. “Whatever happens, we’re a family,” I said, and I placed my hand over hers as it still rested on her stomach. She relaxed and leaned heavily against me. It didn’t take long for her breathing to even out. She was asleep.

I was having the greatest sex dream of my life. I mean it was amazing: so real. I was in that space between sleep and awake where you can start to remember your dreams and I was trying not to wake up and ruin the dream. But I did wake up, only the amazing feeling on my cock didn’t go away. I opened my eyes to see my wife sucking my dick. It was two in the morning and I was getting a blow job. Fuck I love my life sometimes. As soon as Jaimee saw that I was awake she got on top, slipped me inside and started rocking back and forth. I didn’t last very long and shot my load quickly. I heard her grunt in frustration as my dick softened and flopped out of her. But she didn’t waste any time. She turned herself around, lined up her opening to my mouth, and then lowered her pussy.

I brought her to an orgasm with my mouth while she tried to revive my member. Once she got my dick semi-hard, she turned back around and started to ride me again. She pushed hard against me but she wasn’t able to get the pressure she was looking for. I felt like she was going to rip my dick off. I flipped her over and began to take control. But even on her back, she was the one trying to fuck me. I flipped her legs up to deny her the leverage and I fucked her as hard as I was cable of while she encouraged me to go harder. I shot my load again and collapsed next to her on the bed. I was beat. I wanted to go to sleep, but my wife wasn’t having it. She was mounting me again, dropping her pussy to my face and starting to work my dick again. I hated to do it, but I wrapped my arms around her and turned so that she was lying next to me.

“I need a break,” I said.

She made another low-sounding growl of frustration. I watched as her hand went between her thighs and she started to pleasure herself. “You turned me into a randy whore,” she said, her eyes shut, frigging herself with two fingers. “Go take some Viagra or something and come take care of me,” she demanded.

“I can’t get Viagra at this hour,” I said, dumbfounded. An Idea struck me, “hang on, I’ll be right back.” I went to the bathroom to the drawer where I knew I’d find the butt plug. It’s been in the drawer forever since it isn’t something that’s been used since the early days when Wade was training her arse. I got lube and I grabbed her favorite little rabbit and then returned to bed. I got into position and began playing with her arse.

She sat up, “Brilliant,” was all she said but then shot to the bathroom. Ten minutes later she returned. “Ready,” she said.

Whatever, I guess she had to piss. I was taking my time but she began to whine for me to hurry. The plug is pretty fucking big, but once lubed up, it went it without too much resistance. My wife let out a soulful sigh and relaxed. I began to use the little vibrator on her pussy. She guided my hands and we soon had her cranking out orgasms. It felt like we were at it for an hour, but it did the trick. After one particularly strong orgasm, she drifted off to sleep. The plug still in her ass. I pulled the sheet over her and tried to fall asleep myself.

We hadn’t really ‘talked’ about the future with my wife’s boyfriend, but from that night, it was pretty obvious to me that she was needed what I couldn’t give her. She didn’t complain, she didn’t ask… she gave me nothing but unconditional love. I thought a lot that night as I was unable to sleep. I thought a lot the next day at work and I finally came to a conclusion. I text Wade and told him that Jaimee needed to see him. I told him to come in through the back and to surprise her. I told him to be as free as he wanted and to leave her a babbling mess before he went home. He text back several times, asking if I was sure.

That evening, my wife was at the stove cooking. I opened the back sliding door and let Wade in. Without a word, he entered, came up behind my wife and kissed the back of her neck. She turned and as soon as she began to recognize who it was, Wade picked her up, moved her to the counter and bent her over the granite top. She squealed and I could tell she was happy. Wade lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties in quick motions, and then began to press is cock into her needy pussy. It took several tries as he pressed in a few inches and allowed her natural lubrication to coat his cock, then he’d pull out and push back in—each time a little deeper until he was fully seated inside her. He began to fuck her in long, powerful strokes. His flash slapping against hers. Her feet hung helplessly a few inches from the floor. She grunted and moaned. Her hands flailed for something to grasp. He nails scrapped along the top of the granite, finding to purchase.

This was what she had been craving and that I could not give her. Wade has tuned her body to react to his, and he played her like master musician playing a Stradivarius. I sipped my beer and observed the differences between my wife’s reactions to Wade and to me. With me, sex was slower, loving, tender, passionate but not in an explosive way. With Wade it was aggressive, carnal, physical, and selfish. I have tried to give her what Wade does, but I’m not him, and it’s just not the same. It’s not just about cock size either. He’s physically over twice her size, he can fuck her while standing up for as long as he wants, supporting both their weight easily. He’s like a trainer putting a filly through her paces. While I’m the one not wanting to cause any stress or harm.

If occurred to me as I was watching, that the relationship with Wade, and even Bennett, has been going on for a good amount of time now. The four of us text between each other often, we’ve had countless dinners at our house, late night get togethers, drank lots of beer, and of course more than a little sex. We’ve all become close friends—even Bennett has grown a lot closer since he’s returned to the area. The group texts have become something we all enjoy. Lots of jokes, and making fun, taking nothing too seriously. I’m not sure if things will change now that Bennett’s chasing a serious relationship with this new girl. He seems to want to include her in our little group, but I don’t think he knows how. Jaimee and I will go out with them on a double date soon. Nothing’s planned yet, but it looks like he really likes her, I hope it works out well for both of them. I’ll need to keep my wife in check, though. She’s been crushing on Ryann’s picture since he text it to us.

I heard my wife grunt and then moan as her orgasm subsided. Wade picked her up and was about to carry her fireman style over his shoulder, but my wife pushed back and wouldn’t let him. She was protecting her stomach area and didn’t want to be thrown over his shoulder like that. I think Wade and I both figured that out at the same time because he moved her around and carried her gently in front of him to the spare bedroom.

I entered and sat in the chair at the end of the bed. Wade was already sitting on the bed, back leaning against the headboard, my wife lying next to him and stroking his cock slowly back to life.

I tossed a beer to Wade and opened it as my wife waggled his semi-rigid member back and forth. She looked at me and asked, “Want a taste?”

I instantly shook my head, “Nah babe, I’m good with my beer and watching from the sidelines.” She gave me a pouty look and then turned her attention back to Wade’s cock. Fuck, that things as big as her forearm.

“To be honest,” Wade said, “I’m a little surprised you invited me. I was starting to think you’d decided to kick me to the curb—which I totally get with starting a family and all,” he quickly added.

I tipped the top of my beer towards Wade, “We’ve gotten used to having you around. And Jaimee was missing her boy-toy,” I joked.

When Wade spoke again, it was surprisingly emotional, “Look, you two are good friends and no matter what happens, I’m serious when I say that I’d like to make sure we keep that. If this needs to change, just let me know and I’ll back off. I don’t want to mess anything up between you two.” He’d basically said that same thing to me not too long ago, but I’ve never heard him sound emotional like that before. I think my wife felt the same way.

She moved to her knees and looked at me for a moment and then turned to Wade. “We haven’t made any decisions, but I think we can all agree that we like what we have here,” again she looked to me and then to Wade, “As long as everyone remembers that Ky is my husband and he has to come first, then I think we can sort this out.” Once more she looked at me, but his time she had a mischievous look—I know that look all too well. She continued, “If we have that understanding, then I might consider having pity sex with you,” her smile grew and she looked at my tenting shorts—fucking game on then.

Wade laughed, “You’re a cruel little bitch aren’t you,” he said, grabbing her around the waist and pulling her on top of him. With her back against his chest, he pushed his cock into her reddening cunt and she moaned in pleasure. He lightly slapped the top of her pussy and she let out a high-pitched yelp, “You’re just a little cum-dumpster now aren’t ya.”

She shook her head, “It’s not my fault I can’t feel my husband’s dick anymore,” then she really shocked me when she said, “or that it takes two feckless half-wits to satisfy me.”

Wade burst out, “Half-wit!?” he didn’t hesitate and immediately had her on her hands and knees. He drove into her hard and despite her best efforts to stay on her hands and knees, he soon had her pressed firmly onto her stomach and pressed against the mattress. He fucked her harder than I’ve ever seen before, adding in hard slaps on the ass until her cheeks were bright red. She wailed an almost guttural yell but never once said her safeword. I think she was getting exactly what she wanted. Wade said, “I think my little fuck-toy forgets her place.” He continued this pace and intensity for a few more minutes and I could tell that he was getting close. “Since your already knocked up,” he said, obviously intending to cum in her pussy. Suddenly Jaimee’s moans transformed into a cry. Tears began to fall down her cheeks. Wade faltered and I saw his eyes widen.

“Don’t bloody stop now,” my wife nearly screamed.

A confused Wade resumed, his own climax forced back momentarily. My wife crested over the edge and puled the sheets in around her as a powerful orgasm racked her body. She was half laughing, half sobbing as Wade finished and shot his load deep into her already impregnated womb. Wade caught my eye and I could see the worry on his face. I shrugged and said, “She’s fine,” as reassuringly as I could.

Wade rolled to the side and pulled a sobbing woman into his arms. Jaimee swiped at her eyes but the tears kept coming, “This is ridiculous! What the bloody hell is wrong with me?”

Neither Wade nor I dared say a thing. My wife isn’t a crier, and so to have lost control and not be able to lock that emotion down was something I think that was surprising her. For probably another twenty minutes she cried like she’d just lost a loved one, but once she stopped she was amazed at how good she felt. She described it like she’d just gotten a thorough emotional cleansing. She was on cloud nine for the rest of the night; all smiles, dancing around, humming—just happy. I couldn’t handle being pregnant. Just the display of all that emotion looked exhausting to me. And we’re still only in the beginning of the term.

Later that night, when it was just the two of us lying in bed again, I was reading some my usual news articles and my wife was texting back and forth with Bennett. I moved closer to my wife and she turned her phone so I could read the messages. We have a different type of relationship that most out there I think, but I love that she openly shares this with me. If she tried to hide it or wanted to keep it a secret, I know it wouldn’t work. She had sent Bennett a text of her very red and very abused pussy after Wade was finished, and he was commenting how much he’d like to come over and do the same.

“So, I guess we’re still playing the game,” I commented, trying to keep a tone that told her I approved.

She shrugged, “What can I say, Ky. I’m a slut now. Things can’t go back to the way they were.” I laid back and let out a small moan as her words sank in. She turned to me, “You like that though, don’t you?” “You want your wife to keep fucking her lovers, even though she’s pregnant. You want her to keep cucking you, keep pushing those buttons of yours, pushing those limits,” she paused and felt my dick, “you want me to lock you up… and you want me to keep pushing you to suck my lover’s cocks.”

I finally shook my head, “I’m good being locked up occasionally… but I need to think about the—you know—other thing,” I finished lamely.

She sighed heavily and groaned in frustration, “god, you can’t even say it out loud? At least say it—we don’t need two pussies in the house.”

“Fine,” I half snapped, “I don’t know if I want to suck a man’s cock again. I’m still processing it all and I don’t want the pressure.”

She studied me for a long moment, “Alright, I’ll back off… for now,” she said, but I could tell that while she was ceding the battle, she was still going to wage that war.

“Seriously, I might do it if the moment’s right and I’m really wanting to turn you on, but it’s just not normal.”

My wife rolled her eyes at me, “Like our game is normal, yeah?”

“You know what I mean,” I defended.

“Not really, no. I don’t understand what your hang-up is—it’s not like Bennett’s having a go, right? He hasn’t posted anything on social media that a man named Ky sucked his cock—though, to be fair, you were bollocks at it.” I was about to speak when she added, “It’s fine. Let’s not row about it.”

“To be fair,” I started, “you’re right, Bennett hasn’t said anything—neither has Wade. It probably is mostly in my head.”

“But you think that if you sucked Wade’s cock, he’d lose his respect for you and you’d lose your golf buddy?”

I slowly nodded, “That’s part of it,” I admitted.

“I thought you knew him by now. You’re mates now? He’s not that shallow.”

“Mates seems like a strong word—I don’t know if we’re that close,” I said.

My wife gave me an exasperated look, “You’ve known each other for like a year, you golf together all the bloody time, you’ve seen him fuck your wife countless times—how are you not mates?”

I shrugged, “I don’t know. Mates just seems like it means really, really close friends. We’re still getting to know each other.”

“So, you think you need to be closer to call each other mates?” she asked.

I nodded, “Yes, something like that.”

She smiled, “You know what would bring you two closer?”

I should have seen this one coming, but I guess I was tired because I walked right into it, “What?” I asked.

“If you were to, say, suck his cock,” her smile grew.

This time I rolled my eyes, but it did make me laugh, “You’re in corrigible woman.”

My wife pulled her negligee down from her shoulders and exposed her breasts. Her nipples were hard and standing out proudly, the silver rings still displayed beautifully. “I think my areolas are bigger,” she commented, gently touching herself, and then added, “and darker, too.”

She was right, they were definitely bigger, and darker, “They’re fucking amazing.”

“Bloody mental to think these will be making mild someday,” she said, squeezing her breasts together with her hands.

I touched one of the nipple rings, “Will these have to come out?”

“Definitely for feeding,” she admitted, “but if my nipps get anymore sensitive, they’re coming out regardless—I can barely stand it now.”

“Why not take them out now?” I asked, truly curious.

She looked at them for a long moment and then said, “It’s silly, but they remind me of Brooke.” That didn’t seem silly, and I was about to tell her so when she continued, “And Wade wants me to leave them in if I can.” Oh fuck. For a moment, she didn’t have any idea that she’d just pushed a serious cuck-button, but she quickly realized my reaction and it clicked that what she’d just said was a serious cuckoldress thing to say. She just gave me a knowing smile and pulled her negligee back up. “I’m sore and tired, so don’t get any ideas.”

“So, playing the game while you’re pregnant—”

“—Will only be with Wade… maybe Bennett,” she answered before I could complete my sentence. “I wouldn’t feel safe with anyone else, and I have to make sure I’m protecting our baby.”

I nodded in agreement. I think that’s as much as I could tolerate right now anyway. With the possibility, however slight, that she could be pregnant with another man’s child, my angst meter is pegged hard in the red. I can’t let myself ponder that question for very long. It’s just too much. The chances are very high that it’s mine. I desperately want it to be mine. I want to share that with my wife. To have my kid have my DNA and not some other guys just because we were playing a fucking game. However, the way she said ‘our baby’ made me feel good.

I got up late this morning and was rushing to get ready for work. What finally woke me up was hearing my wife in the throws of morning sickness. I’ll skip over that part. Basically, I heard a lot of swearing and promises that she’ll never have sex with a man again. Her tirade included everything from going full lesbian to locking me up for the rest of my natural life—or until my dick falls off. It wasn’t pleasant. She needed to be at work, but I told her to call in sick. She said she’s worried about her job because she’s way behind and the rest of her year doesn’t look good. I then told her just to quit and not stress about work—she told me to fuck off and die. Yay, good times!

On a slightly different note: The text conversation between Bennett and my wife was entertaining. She can talk him into anything I think. She had him sending her pictures of him masturbating at work under his desk. They were even chatting about this new girl he’s started dating, Jaimee giving him advice from a girl’s perspective. I guess I jumped the gun when I called her his new girlfriend. They’re still in the beginning and have only gone one a couple of dates, but it looks like Bennett really likes this girl and he thinks she has a little freak inside her. It was interesting to read how Bennett feels like he’s part of our little group. It was his text that got me thinking about how the four of us have developed something of a close friendship. I mean sure, they both have fucked my wife and that has a lot to do with it, but we’ve had a lot of good times with just the four of us hanging out. He wants Ryann to feel apart of our group, but has no idea how to introduce the subject.

I get his dilemma. I mean what would you say, ‘hey, I want to introduce you some friends of mine. We like to hang out and have sex, except for the husband, he just watches… and one time gave me a horrible BJ.

That’s all I’ve got for now. Please keep the thoughts and comments coming. I read and appreciate all of them.

SutterKane, you’ve given me some things to think about. I do agree that I need to just, let Ky be Ky. I like that. But I need to process this one for a while.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:08 am

trdd wrote:First off Desertsub... your wife is awesome! I have been amazed at some of your stories and as I write this I am thinking that if your wife mentored Jamiee, Ky would be in deep submissive trouble, lol. I wouldn't mind her mentoring my wife either, now that I think of it. It could be a little side business for her perhaps, lol.

Thank you! She is an awesome, strong woman and is very good at what she does. Since she started back cuckolding me she has gotten me to open up about things I thought I would never reveal to anyone and has acted on them accordingly. I feel that I am very lucky to be with her!
trdd wrote:Regarding your post, I I think you are proving my point. I suppose you could Define bisexuality however you want but the common definition is someone who is attracted to both sexes. I did not hear you say that you were. What I heard is that you enjoy pleasing your wife and submitting to her. Sucking cock for her gives her great pleasure and so you have learned to enjoy it. But in the very next sentence you tell us, for all intents and purposes, that you are not attracted to men. You wouldn't want to be with one unless your wife is directing it. I am assuming that if I extend your words you would also say you don't look at a handsome man and get turned on. Or that if a handsome man wanted to pick you up at a bar you would not be in the least bit tempted.

If this is accurate then by Common definition you are not really bisexual. I would say you are deeply submissive to your wife and you enjoy doing what you're told. The pleasure comes from submitting to her rather than, in this case, sucking her boyfriend's cock. You may enjoy the actual Act but the issue is why? Do you see what I mean?
Actually, the reason I consider myself bisexual is that if a guy wanted his cock sucked strictly for his enjoyment (with nothing to do with my wife) I would have no problem accommodating him and enjoy doing it! The only thing holding me back would be that I'm totally submissive to my wife and she has never given me permission to do that sort of thing. Now that I think about it, I believe I will discuss this with her to see how she feels about it and if she would allow me to do it if the situation ever came up! :P

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:23 pm

Great update, Ky!

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:09 am

just wanted to say,
what makes me consider this thread as one of my favorite threads (if not the best) on OWH is the conversations/connection between you and Jaimee.
I just hope one day that i meet someone amazing like her, and have a solid marriage like yours with an understanding partner, because IMO that's all what matters.

anyway, keep it coming!

oh and btw, i do hope and believe that the baby is yours.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:51 am

offendedgame wrote:just wanted to say,
what makes me consider this thread as one of my favorite threads (if not the best) on OWH is the conversations/connection between you and Jaimee.
I just hope one day that i meet someone amazing like her, and have a solid marriage like yours with an understanding partner, because IMO that's all what matters.

anyway, keep it coming!

oh and btw, i do hope and believe that the baby is yours.
Thanks offendedgame, that makes three of us hoping that same thing. I appreciate the high praise, but I have to admit, I'm always a little worried about the state of our marriage. Maybe being a little afraid is a healthy thing. It's not always peaches and cream, though. I hope I'm not painting too dreamy of a picture. We do have our bad times--look up a video on youtube called "it's not about the nail" sometime. That perfectly describes us.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:21 pm

Relationships are fickle things…

Halloween night was a bust around our house. I passed out candy all night while my wife slept. I think everything finally caught up with her, coming back from the wedding, continued jet lag, a couple of almost sleepless nights and some good sex finally knocked her out. We had been invited to a neighbor’s party, but she couldn’t keep her eyes open so she crashed while I entertained kids in costumes. She did make for a sexy looking zombie though.

Thursday came and went fairly normally until we were getting ready for bed. I was tired, it had been a long day. My wife didn’t appear sexually aroused and so I was expecting to crawl into bed and go to sleep. I noticed her gym bag was open and her workout clothes were in the laundry basket.

“Back to gym, huh,” I said casually. Jaimee nodded as I got into bed and spooned in behind her, placing one arm over her middle.

My wife stretched languidly and answered in a very nonchalant tone, “Yeah, got in a good workout and fucked my boyfriend a couple of times.”

“What?” I asked, a little surprised, “We were together all evening and you didn’t think to mention that?”

“Nope,” she replied, her tone still casual and unconcerned. I couldn’t tell if she was teasing me, or if she really didn’t think this was a big deal.

“I know we talked about continuing to play the game, but I thought you might kind of ease back into it or something.”

“Cuck-boy,” she said, a little more seriously, “I’ve been holding out on him for weeks. If I don’t take care of him, some other slut might start chatting him up.”

“Fat chance of that,” I said, “Is that why you had sex with him?”

She turned toward me and studied me for a moment, “cuck-boy, a man like Wade has needs. If his amazing cock needs this slut’s pussy.”

Damn she’s gotten good at dirty talk. She used to be very shy and reserved, but now the words flow like water. God she’s gorgeous. “What about your husband’s needs?” I asked.

She smiled and cupped my crotch with her hand, “I know what he needs,” she said, but then instead of the initiated hand job, she got out of bed, retrieved the damn cock cage, and moved toward me to put it on.

I stopped her as she was pulling down the blanket, “That’s not what I had in mind,” I said.

“But it’s what my cuck-boy needs,” she said as she pushed my arm away and moved closer.

I turned away and kept her at bay—she may be a petite woman, but fuck she’s strong. “If your little dick wants to see the inside of my cunt again, you’ll let me put this on,” she threatened.

“Are you serious? If I don’t wear it, you’re going to hold out on me?”

“It’s for your own good, cuck-boy,” she pushed toward me again, “You’re always having a wank, and I want you to save it for me—no cumming unless it’s with me.”

“Restricting orgasms?” I asked, my voice climbing in anxiety a little, “we’ve never talked about that.”

“No,” she said, but then paused in thought, “Though, I do like the idea, mind. It would make you appreciate my pussy more.”

“I appreciate your pussy—I love your pussy,” I said, but something struck me as funny and I started to laugh. Then a pretty good wrestling match broke out as my wife tried to get that thing on me.

“You don’t love it enough, cuck-boy,” she said during the struggle. “You’re obstinate and stubborn, and those aren’t good qualities in a good cuck-boy.”

“You’ve lost your mind, woman,” I joked, trying not to laugh too hard because she was looking for anyway in to get that thing on me. “What are you talking about?”

She stopped struggling and sat back on her haunches, her brow rose high above her eyes, “I’ll tell you what I’m talking about, my remedial cuck-boy. I’ve become a good little slut and I’m learning all the time how to cuckold you better and better. But you are hardly trying, and you fight me on everything—you’re going through the motions.”

“Now hang on. Did you forget already that I actually did suck some dude’s cock, and I have worn that thing a few times now,” I said, pointing to the cock cage.

She gave me a sour look, “All you did was put Bennett’s cock in your mouth, you were so pathetic at it that I don’t dare call you a cocksucker. You give cocksuckers a bad name.”

“Ouch, that’s a little harsh,” I said. Now that I’m thinking back on it though, I really shouldn’t have said anything. I mean shit, was I really trying to defend myself as being a good cocksucker?

She rolled her eyes at me and gave up the fight at the same time, “No more messing about, I need to get you into proper cuck-boy shape… I only have myself to blame,” she said melodramatically.

I sighed. She wanted to play and I felt like she had something in mind. “What can I do to honor your magnificent pussy?” I asked, but with a teasing tone.

“That’s a start,” she began, “but drop the sarcasm, it’s unbecoming of my cuck-boy… now, you have a choice. You can either, suck Wade’s cock until he cums down your throat—which is what I hope you choose. Or,” she held up the cage, “you can wear this for a fortnight.”

“One week,” I countered.

Her lips pursed, “Fine.” She moved back to me and I let her pull my shorts down and lock me up. What the hell was I thinking. A whole week? But her smile was genuine—she was happy about it. “There,” she said, once it was in place, “now I can enjoy my boyfriend for a whole week without worrying about my husband’s little dick.”

“You’re really enjoying the game tonight?” I said as she turned back over and got ready to sleep.

“Who said anything about playing a game,” she said coyly.

RJLJR
Prepubescent

Unread post by RJLJR » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:37 pm

You must be the only one to not realize it's been real for a while. Get with the program or....
Tigger

Bnc63
Experienced

Unread post by Bnc63 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:55 pm

Ky_Da wrote:Relationships are fickle things…

Halloween night was a bust around our house. I passed out candy all night while my wife slept. I think everything finally caught up with her, coming back from the wedding, continued jet lag, a couple of almost sleepless nights and some good sex finally knocked her out. We had been invited to a neighbor’s party, but she couldn’t keep her eyes open so she crashed while I entertained kids in costumes. She did make for a sexy looking zombie though.

Thursday came and went fairly normally until we were getting ready for bed. I was tired, it had been a long day. My wife didn’t appear sexually aroused and so I was expecting to crawl into bed and go to sleep. I noticed her gym bag was open and her workout clothes were in the laundry basket.

“Back to gym, huh,” I said casually. Jaimee nodded as I got into bed and spooned in behind her, placing one arm over her middle.

My wife stretched languidly and answered in a very nonchalant tone, “Yeah, got in a good workout and fucked my boyfriend a couple of times.”

“What?” I asked, a little surprised, “We were together all evening and you didn’t think to mention that?”

“Nope,” she replied, her tone still casual and unconcerned. I couldn’t tell if she was teasing me, or if she really didn’t think this was a big deal.

“I know we talked about continuing to play the game, but I thought you might kind of ease back into it or something.”

“Cuck-boy,” she said, a little more seriously, “I’ve been holding out on him for weeks. If I don’t take care of him, some other slut might start chatting him up.”

“Fat chance of that,” I said, “Is that why you had sex with him?”

She turned toward me and studied me for a moment, “cuck-boy, a man like Wade has needs. If his amazing cock needs this slut’s pussy.”

Damn she’s gotten good at dirty talk. She used to be very shy and reserved, but now the words flow like water. God she’s gorgeous. “What about your husband’s needs?” I asked.

She smiled and cupped my crotch with her hand, “I know what he needs,” she said, but then instead of the initiated hand job, she got out of bed, retrieved the damn cock cage, and moved toward me to put it on.

I stopped her as she was pulling down the blanket, “That’s not what I had in mind,” I said.

“But it’s what my cuck-boy needs,” she said as she pushed my arm away and moved closer.

I turned away and kept her at bay—she may be a petite woman, but fuck she’s strong. “If your little dick wants to see the inside of my cunt again, you’ll let me put this on,” she threatened.

“Are you serious? If I don’t wear it, you’re going to hold out on me?”

“It’s for your own good, cuck-boy,” she pushed toward me again, “You’re always having a wank, and I want you to save it for me—no cumming unless it’s with me.”

“Restricting orgasms?” I asked, my voice climbing in anxiety a little, “we’ve never talked about that.”

“No,” she said, but then paused in thought, “Though, I do like the idea, mind. It would make you appreciate my pussy more.”

“I appreciate your pussy—I love your pussy,” I said, but something struck me as funny and I started to laugh. Then a pretty good wrestling match broke out as my wife tried to get that thing on me.

“You don’t love it enough, cuck-boy,” she said during the struggle. “You’re obstinate and stubborn, and those aren’t good qualities in a good cuck-boy.”

“You’ve lost your mind, woman,” I joked, trying not to laugh too hard because she was looking for anyway in to get that thing on me. “What are you talking about?”

She stopped struggling and sat back on her haunches, her brow rose high above her eyes, “I’ll tell you what I’m talking about, my remedial cuck-boy. I’ve become a good little slut and I’m learning all the time how to cuckold you better and better. But you are hardly trying, and you fight me on everything—you’re going through the motions.”

“Now hang on. Did you forget already that I actually did suck some dude’s cock, and I have worn that thing a few times now,” I said, pointing to the cock cage.

She gave me a sour look, “All you did was put Bennett’s cock in your mouth, you were so pathetic at it that I don’t dare call you a cocksucker. You give cocksuckers a bad name.”

“Ouch, that’s a little harsh,” I said. Now that I’m thinking back on it though, I really shouldn’t have said anything. I mean shit, was I really trying to defend myself as being a good cocksucker?

She rolled her eyes at me and gave up the fight at the same time, “No more messing about, I need to get you into proper cuck-boy shape… I only have myself to blame,” she said melodramatically.

I sighed. She wanted to play and I felt like she had something in mind. “What can I do to honor your magnificent pussy?” I asked, but with a teasing tone.

“That’s a start,” she began, “but drop the sarcasm, it’s unbecoming of my cuck-boy… now, you have a choice. You can either, suck Wade’s cock until he cums down your throat—which is what I hope you choose. Or,” she held up the cage, “you can wear this for a fortnight.”

“One week,” I countered.

Her lips pursed, “Fine.” She moved back to me and I let her pull my shorts down and lock me up. What the hell was I thinking. A whole week? But her smile was genuine—she was happy about it. “There,” she said, once it was in place, “now I can enjoy my boyfriend for a whole week without worrying about my husband’s little dick.”

“You’re really enjoying the game tonight?” I said as she turned back over and got ready to sleep.

“Who said anything about playing a game,” she said coyly.
She’s awesome Ky!!!! Enjoy the ride!!!! You’re one lucky man!!!!

My wife locked me up in my jailbird before leaving for the weekend... I hate setting to pee the most!

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:58 pm

Hey Ky, a fortnight is two weeks. Like fourteen nights--a contraction. Just thought you'd like the heads up. Apparently the little Ferrari doesn't know... whoops... she does now! Awwww...

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:12 pm

I see what you did there Dave...;)
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:44 pm

I can't believe that you keep playing this game when it is quite evident that you are down the list of desirable sexual partners for Jamie, she much perfurs having Wade in her bed, and maybe even Bennette, as opposed to you. You have already acknowleged that Wade has fucked Jamie many more times than you, and it is her preference. For a while it seemed that you had seen the light, and knew what you had to do to protect your family, but quite evidentally you think that it can't happen to you. It appears that you are definitely second , maybe even third best in Jamies desire, and maybe soon in her heart.