I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
sabya167
Experienced

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by sabya167 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:44 pm

I think turning away the camera is telling me something, but i cant pinpoint it. Could it be that she cant let herself go freely and fully when you are watching?Is she hiding the personal and intimate aspects of their lovemaking which she is uncomfortable sharing with you? Maybe she didn't want you to see her opening up to Wade in an intimate way?Not letting you enter the space she shares with him?Hell I even couldn't figure out whether it was torture or mercy.Considering her overall tone and demeanor in your last session which was more of a loving wife than that of a tormenting devil, i will go for the latter.Thanx again for sharing this incredible real life journey which beats any fiction hands down.Can't wait for the next post.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Thu May 24, 2018 1:53 pm

Here’s the detail I promised. I’ve been busier today, so not as much time to write. Thanks as always for the comments and PM’s. I love reading them.

“So, you’re really okay with me going to Vegas?” she asked me again.

“Absolutely. I want you to have a blast up there. Do you want to go?”

She smiled and nodded. I could tell she was excited about it, “Yes, but I want to make it good for you. I worry about you babe. I’m up here having all the fun and you’re down there working your arse off.”

I shrugged, “I’m hardly working my arse off. There isn’t a lot for me to do yet until the contractor fixes a few major problems. My arse is only tired of sitting on a bucket all day. I do really want you to go, and I want you to enjoy it.”

“You want to keep playing the game then?”

“Yes,” I replied quickly, “These have been the most intense days of my life. I’ve had an erection almost non-stop thinking about you sleeping with Wade.”

She smirked at me and said, “You like to think about his big cock stretching out my poor tight pussy?”

I closed my eyes and let the cuck angst wash over me like an afternoon storm shower, “god woman, when did you learn to talk like that?”

“Raunchy books and the internet,” she answered as she laughed, “I can see how much it turns you on, and that makes me happy. You like knowing that your wife’s married pussy is wrapped around another man’s cock. You like knowing that your wife walks around most of the time with her lovers cum dripping out of her pussy, don’t you? I try to clean it all out, but he cums so much that it still leaks out and dirties my knickers.” She paused in thought for a moment, looking off to the side as if in deep thought, then she continued, “It makes me feel so naughty, but the orgasms have been brilliant. The more I do it, the more I love it… you’re okay that your wife is becoming a permanent slut for other men’s cocks? Do you wish me to be Wade’s girlfriend completely until your back?” I felt another erotic wave crash into me and all I could do was nod. “Do you want him to make me his, to take me, to own me?” Again, I nodded, “Do you want me to please him, to dress the way he likes, to do my hair how he likes? Do you want me to go all in?”

I was breathing like I’d just sprinted a hundred yards, “Is that what you want?” I said, straining to not let my voice waiver too much.

She looked at me with a deadly seriousness and her tone was not sing-song or playful when she spoke, “Ky, I love a good orgasm, and this is loads of fun, but I love you. You’re my husband. I only want to play if I know you’re having fun, too. Otherwise, I’ll go home and wait for you to come home.”

She filled me with more reassurance than she could possibly know, but I suddenly had the thought that I needed to make sure she knew something, too, “Yes, I want everything you just said. I love you more than you can imagine, and I will not lose you, even if it means that I have to knock you out and drag you back to our house by your fucking hair.”

I suddenly saw a wildness in her eyes that I’ve never in my life seen before and it fueled my fire like nothing else ever has. She looked directly at me and said, “If you were here I’d fuck the shit out of you, Ky. I’d suck every last one of your children out of your scrawny little dick and leave you like a whinging pile of rubbish.” Fuck, I thought I had her bested, but she threw it right back and me and I was so horny I could have screamed louder than a werewolf. I didn’t know what to say, which made her smile even wider and say, “but since you’re not, and I know how hard it makes your like rocket, I’m going to make my boyfriend happier than he’s ever been. I’m going to make you rage with jealousy!”

I finally was able to smile and laugh, but it took some serious willpower not to pull out my dick and have a wank. “So, game on then?”

She growled at me, haha. She fucking growled at me. I don’t remember everything that we said, so I didn’t write everything here, but I wrote the best parts. I was so fucking happy with myself when I saw that lustful rage in her eyes. She looked absolutely ready to pounce. She had set the camera far enough away that I could see her entire body. She was dressed in a white tee shirt and old, silk boxer briefs that she’d stolen from one of her brother’s years ago. Her hand as it went down the front of her shorts for a moment, almost without her realizing it, but then she caught herself and retracted it. She pursed her lips and gave me a glare.

“Nice try, trying to get a rise out of me,” she said, trying to act nonchalantly, but I could tell that she was amped.

Then a thought occurred to me that I’d been wondering about all day, so I decided to press my luck, “What’s with all the cock pictures J. You don’t really want your husband to suck some guys cock, right?”

She emphatically nodded her head, “Not just some ‘guys’ cock,” she said, drawing out the word guy, “I want to see you suck Wade’s cock… fuck that thought makes me so randy,” she said, her hand slipping back into the front of her boxers. “I want to see him pull his cock out of my tight little pussy and then shove it into your mouth and down your throat. I want to see my husband gagging on my boyfriend’s cock.” She was now working her hand furiously, her hand moving up and down and her eyes locked directly on me. I couldn’t resist either and soon had my dick in my hands.

“You might be other men’s slutty cum-dumpster on occasion, but you’re my wife,” I told her as authoritatively as I could, “I will not let you go. Your pussy might belong to Wade right now, but your heart is mine.”

She started to cum and I quickly followed, making a mess on the floor that I’d have to clean up later. Or not, this hotel is a disgusting shit hole anyway. After a few minutes to collect ourselves, both of us laughing as we did, I asked, “You’re not serious about the cock sucking, right? No more pictures?”

“What gave you that impression? I’m sending them to you so that you get used to the idea that one day, it’ll in your cunt mouth.”

“Fuck you have a dirty mouth,” I replied back.

She laughed but didn’t deny it, saying only, “Not as dirty as yours will be once it’s full of my boyfriend’s spunk. Don’t worry babe, it tastes divine, and I should know, I’ve drank a gallon of it this week.” I should know better than to verbally spar with my wife, she gets me every time. The phone call ended something like this as my wife said, “I’m not going to be the pussy to say the safeword first next time. I’m going to jump on your cuck buttons so hard that you’re screaming your safeword loud enough that the neighbors complain about the crazy gringo.”

I smiled and nodded, and then as sincerely as I could, I told her I loved her and that I looked forward to dragging her by her hair. We had a good laugh. Life was good and I actually slept like the dead. She’s threatened me several times today that she’s going to ratchet up the game this weekend in Vegas. She’s all in on wanting to make me say the safeword first. Should be interesting. What a game.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Thu May 24, 2018 2:09 pm

Thanks for the update I keep checking this site multiple times a day hoping for another update.
She is certainly pushing your buttons, and painting a picture of where she wants to take you with this, so it’s really a matter of time till your going to be on your knees sucking cock.
You mentioned dressing and doing her hair for him, how about something more permenant like a tatt or piercing, hot hot would it be if you came home to her pussy that had a padlock going through the piercing that wade had the key for preventing you access.

dorsetben

Unread post by dorsetben » Thu May 24, 2018 2:43 pm

Bravo Ky. Your writing is truly exceptional - hats off mate.

ballextender3209
Experienced

Unread post by ballextender3209 » Thu May 24, 2018 2:44 pm

Thank you for the updates! I really like how you have combined the emotional aspect to the cucking game. This is a huge part of it for me, the sex naturally is fantastic and exciting to read about. But I like to understand what is going on in your head, heart and cock. I too check several times a day to see how you are doing.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Thu May 24, 2018 3:27 pm

Great updates! I love how you take time out to make sure you’re both on the same page about how you’re playing the game. Do you think she’ll have Melanie text you a thank you for sending her your sexy bisexual wife for some relief?

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Thu May 24, 2018 6:38 pm

freaking incredible updates. it must be making you insane knowing that your wife if having the time of her life and is free to indulge anything she wants with Wade. Has she done sexually for Wade that she doesn't or won't do for you. Is it possible that your stay on the job may be extended and she will continue to live with Wade even longer. Would you encourage her to stay with him?

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Thu May 24, 2018 8:08 pm

realcucklife wrote:Thanks for the update I keep checking this site multiple times a day hoping for another update.
She is certainly pushing your buttons, and painting a picture of where she wants to take you with this, so it’s really a matter of time till your going to be on your knees sucking cock.
You mentioned dressing and doing her hair for him, how about something more permenant like a tatt or piercing, hot hot would it be if you came home to her pussy that had a padlock going through the piercing that wade had the key for preventing you access.
The tattoos, and even the locked up pussy are things that really push my cuck buttons. I’ve fantisized many a times about my wife getting tats and labia or piercings that one could lock up. But as awesome as that sounds, I love her body being clean too. She got her nipples pierced back around Christmas time, and I’m pretty used to seeing her with them now. They are a lot of fun to gently pull on, it drives her crazy. It would have to be completely her decision.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Thu May 24, 2018 8:11 pm

Open2it wrote:Great updates! I love how you take time out to make sure you’re both on the same page about how you’re playing the game. Do you think she’ll have Melanie text you a thank you for sending her your sexy bisexual wife for some relief?
Haha, I like the way you think.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Thu May 24, 2018 8:17 pm

poppag wrote:freaking incredible updates. it must be making you insane knowing that your wife if having the time of her life and is free to indulge anything she wants with Wade. Has she done sexually for Wade that she doesn't or won't do for you. Is it possible that your stay on the job may be extended and she will continue to live with Wade even longer. Would you encourage her to stay with him?
I have been climbing the walls, especially tonight as I haven’t been able to get ahold of them yet, the internet connection is horrible at the moment. Sexual things she’s done for Wade and not for me: anal is the biggest one, I was always a little skittish about it, Wade came in and popped that cherry and now takes her there often. It’s kind of become this unsaid thing that that’s his thing now. As far as the job extending, god I hope not, but it is possible. Things here are a mess. I can’t really think about that right now, I’m just trying to survive one day at a time.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:32 pm

Ky_Da wrote:“It makes me feel so naughty, but the orgasms have been brilliant. The more I do it, the more I love it… you’re okay that your wife is becoming a permanent slut for other men’s cocks? Do you wish me to be Wade’s girlfriend completely until your back?” I felt another erotic wave crash into me and all I could do was nod. “Do you want him to make me his, to take me, to own me?” Again, I nodded, “Do you want me to please him, to dress the way he likes, to do my hair how he likes? Do you want me to go all in?”
It sounds as if Jaimee has been reading the posts here to see which of your buttons to push. I think you are going to come home to a very different Jaimee!

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri May 25, 2018 3:25 am

Poor Ky,
All this angst you have been getting from Jaimee. Time to give some back. I think your friend Wade needs to take his girlfriend in hand and give her a good spanking for causing you so much bother. Schoolgirl uniform, white blouse, short skirt, white knickers, put over Wade's knee in front of his friends and with you on Skype, skirt flicked up, knickers pulled down and six of the best. Last time that happened she used some prime English vernacular ('bloody minge!') to express how her wet little pussy was giving away her reaction to such public humiliation.

jim28

Unread post by jim28 » Fri May 25, 2018 4:02 am

Ky_Da wrote: I love this woman. The cuck thing is something I don’t think I can shake, and my wife is understanding that about me more and more. She is understanding that her pleasure is my pleasure. People might wonder what I get out of it, and I’m completely honest when I say that I get an immense amount of pleasure in seeing her reach her highest highs of ecstasy. The taboo nature of it all, the variety, the voyeurism, etc. all add to the experience. The sluttier my wife is, the more I desire her.
I loved hearing my ex-Wife cum, whether it was from me, or another man.

As for her "cheating on you, without your knowing", perhaps she will bring you some creampies and you will wonder who they are from.

My ex cucked me always in front of me, she told me, although I had suggested that it was okay if she did some behind my back. There were a few times when she was unexpectedly wet and I have to wonder.

Perhaps when you are caged and locked, your wife should suggest you go out and hookup with some woman, and endure the frustration of not being able to do what your wife is doing. IDK, maybe get to the point where you pleasure the woman and she sees how you are controlled and helpless to get off. Just some thoughts.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Fri May 25, 2018 10:08 am

I’ve said this before, but I really do think cuckolding is like heroin, or at least what I think heroin would be like since I’ve never actually done it. What I mean is that when you experience a really good high with cucking, you inevitably come down, and then you feel like a miserable pile of shit. You question what the hell you’re doing, you question everything about yourself… you basically drive yourself crazy with your own thoughts. Then you start to build yourself back up again, chasing that next high, that next fix. Only now you have to push things further in order to get the same high. This is the peril of the game.

You have a number of highs and lows, and then you decide to step away from the cuckold drug. It takes weeks to slowly seep out of your system. There are days when you feel like you’ll never be normal again, and then there are days when you feel like the cuckold vice is loosening its grip and you might actually shake it. But you’re lying to yourself, you realize. It’s always there. It’s never gone away. It’s still your master and you its slave. You’ve been fooling yourself thinking you can leave it alone, thinking you’re strong enough to close that door. Months go by and life seems like it’s returned to normal. The sky is so much brighter and the trees are so much greener you make yourself believe. Then something small lands in your path, causing you to stumble, triggering powerful emotions that have never truly gone away, but have only really ever been dormant for a time. This is the delusion of the game.

You play the game and reach a higher high than ever before, and you think you’ve got it figured out. You think you can play it now and win. You think you know the rules. Slowly you’re desensitized and you find that everything you’ve experienced previously tastes of vanilla. You realize that the chains that now bind you are far stronger than you’ll ever break, and you realize that your loving spouse is now bound by those same chains, you realize that you’re both bound in this together… for better or for worse, you realize that there is no going back. This is the danger of the game.

Alright, I’m done. This is the kind of shit I think about when I have too much time on my hands. Fuck this is thrilling and intense, but it seems that for every high, nature forces you to feel an equal low.

Jaimee was back in the game last night—big time! She had Wade trying to rig the camera up to his forehead or something so that I was getting his point of view while he fucked my wife. There was a lot of giggling and playing around while they were trying to make it work. The good thing about that angle though was that I finally got some good nude shots of my wife. I’d been dying to see more than pictures of cocks, which she sent me plenty of today. I did send Wade the obligatory cock compliment as demanded by my devil of a wife, but it was easier sending it knowing that this was all Jaimee’s idea and not something I was just randomly sending. I did notice and learn one thing though that Wade does that drives my wife mad. He teases her far longer than I ever have, and that seems to pay off in droves. I’ve always know you don’t want to hurry the process, and I thought I’ve always tried to take my time, but Wade takes it to a whole new level. He teases her until she’s near hysterics, and then he taunts her and teases her some more. This goes on and on until she is completely consumed and then when you think he’s finally going to relent and fuck her, he teases her some more. It works, she was so far beyond worked up that she would have promised her boyfriend anything if he’d just stick his cock in her.

Watching that veiny cock penetrates my wife’s married pussy is one of the most erotic things I’ve ever seen and never fails to get me as hard as diamonds. Her pussy grips him so tight that you can see the muscles on her inner thighs and lower abdomen flexing and quivering. With the camera so close, the picture was usually unwatchable. I’d only get mainly glimpses. But I could hear her like I’ve never heard her before. When I’m standing at a distance, I can only hear the louder moans or cries, but with the camera so close, I could hear all of the smaller details to. Her beautiful little chirps and coos when he was hitting just the right spot, or the heavier grunts and growls as he penetrated her more deeply or thrust in more powerfully.

At one point I heard Wade say to my wife, “You’re getting more and more used to me, Jills.” My wife only made a quick “uh-huh” sound as her focus was all on the pleasure her pussy was generating. “You hardly need anytime at all to adjust to me now, did you realize how fast I was able to sink into you this time? Soon you won’t need any warm up at all, your cunt will be so custom fit that it will just eat up my cock like it was made to be there.” He had my wife squirming under his thrusts, but he kept his pace slow and kept talking, “Whose pussy is this, Jills?”

My wife was near delirious with pleasure and I wasn’t sure that she even heard him because she didn’t say anything. Wade stopped his thrusting, pulling out about half way. Looking down, he gave me an amazing shot of her widened and swollen pussy, her lower lips stretched to tearing. My wife tried to thrust her hips upward in order to get his cock back inside her.

Wade repeated, “Who owns this pussy now, Jills?”

I had stopped breathing as I waited for her to answer. I didn’t move a millimeter because this was the kind of thing cucks dream of. She still didn’t answer. Wade pulled out another inch, drawing a cry of frustration and disappointment from my wife. She desperately made an effort to pull him back in, but it was futile. She was growing almost angry and I kept hearing her say, “Stop messing about, Wade!”

“Whose pussy does this belong to, Jills?” he said more forcefully.

Finally, she cried out, “You! It’s fucking yours!”

I heard Wade take a deep breath as he slowly plunged back into her. I heard my own wife’s breath hitch as he reached her inner most depths. “That’s right my little fuck toy. Only my cock will be in your pussy from now on, right.”

I could tell that he was fucking her again, having picked up the previous slow rhythm. “Yes,” my wife cried out, her voice full of emotional lust, “only yours love—only yours.”

I knew she was only playing the game, and yet, it was like a knife in the gut as I felt a cold chill run through my chest, but at the same time my cock twitched something fierce and before I knew it, I blew my wad into my pants. I wasn’t even touching myself.

“Your pussy won’t even feel your husband’s little pecker after I’ve fucked your little cunt a thousand more times…” thrust, thrust, thrust. I could tell he had her on the verge or a massive orgasm, but he was masterfully holding her right on the edge. “I’m training your pussy now, but I’ll eventually train your entire body to crave only my cock.”

“Please Wade,” my wife begged, and I mean truly begged. This wasn’t an act, she was really begging, “please make me cum.”

“Tell me what I want to hear, Jills.”

My wife didn’t hesitate, but cried out loudly, “I only want your cock in my pussy. Not my husband—I—I won’t—I won’t let my husband in my pussy anymore. It belongs to you.”

The camera had been tossed to the side at some point during their session. Wade picked the camera back up and held still, showing me my wife’s face clearly. She was biting her lower lip, but then as it became more intense she opened her mouth to a soundless cry. Wade began to fuck her more quickly, hitting that sweat spot that pushed her over the edge while she cried his name. I heard, “Wade, Wade, fuck, yes love, Wade,” I heard his name cried in passion over and over until my wife faded into incoherent babbling.

Earlier, I knew she was aware of what she was saying because the camera was ever-present. It felt real, but I also ‘felt’ like she was playing the game. There at the end, she didn’t seem aware of anything but the pleasure from her orgasm—her brain acting on only its most primitive level. When she cried out his name in the end, it didn’t ‘feel’ like she was consciously playing the game, it felt as real as me sitting in an old hotel with ugly blue walls. My heart was pounding long after the connection was ended and I was laying on the bed listening to a gecko scurry across the ceiling.

So that was last night’s update. Somehow, I managed to fall asleep, and despite not falling asleep until really late, I actually slept really well, which surprised me. I’ve been masturbating less, which does help more than I would have thought.

I’ve received a number of texts from my wife today. She and Wade are leaving for Vegas just after lunch to try and get a jump on traffic. Haha, it won’t matter, they’ll be stuck in it like everyone else. I’ve gotten a number of dick pics, yes, she’s still on about that. Now she’s not even in the pictures, it’s just pure cock shots, argh. She also sent me a picture of a hair salon, with a text that read, “Wade made a special request, and after last night, I told him I’d do anything for him.” She then text me that she won’t be sending me pictures of her this weekend. We discussed the idea of only sending me pics that others take of them, so those are the only one’s I’ll see until Tuesday.

I’ve made an interesting friend here on the job. Agustin is a Guatemalan that’s about my age. He went to college in the States and then returned home to work. I like him, he has a lot of pride in his county and wants to see it thrive. He noticed my somber mood the other day and we picked up a conversation. About traveling and missing family.

Then he tells me, “You know what you can do when you miss your wife too much?” he said in his heavily accented but easily understandable English.

“I’m not hooking up with any prostitutes,” I said before he could go to far. I’d heard Augustin talking about several of his favorite hookers just the other day.

He shook his head, “No, no, not that. You go get yourself a chicken.”

I know I was giving him a look that basically said, ‘What the fuck are you talking about,’ while I simply said, “A chicken?”

He nodded and smiled, “You take the chicken home with you, and you’re nice to it, and you pet it, and then when the chicken is calm, you twist off its fucking head,” he explained in detail, “you see, the neck of a chicken is the perfect size for your dick, and it’s warm just like a pussy—you can fuck it like a pussy man.”

Now I know I was giving him the WHAT-THE-FUCK look. I was horrified, and speechless. He looked at me as calmly as if he’d just told me we were having soup for lunch. Then after another minute, he finally smiled and then started to laugh—and laugh hysterically! “You should have seen your face man,” he laughed at me.

Fuck, he was just clowning me, and he totally had me. After a few minutes he said, “No one here does that, hahaha,” then he acted slightly more serious and deadpanned, “at least not anymore—it makes the chicken taste weird.” …he got me again.

So that’s been my day so far. Dick pics from my wife and Agustin yanking my chain about chicken sex.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Fri May 25, 2018 11:04 am

great update. sounds like things are getting serious in the game. cant wait to hear what happened at the hair salon. as well as the weekend in Las Vegas. sounds like you wife is serious about sucking a cock. Who knows it may be the closest you get to your wife's pussy in a while.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Fri May 25, 2018 12:09 pm

God ky, you are seriously competing with xleg now for readership.I mean that as a true compliment. I feel like i'm reading an xleg chapter everyday.What a freaking joy.This has skyrocketed to dizzying heights.The whole situation is such a 'dream- come -true' one.The conversational angle is pure platinum.this last session was freaking too much.Its continuing to skyrocket.Your posts have become a freaking craze now.And its also true that your writing is a few notches up than before.Cant wait for the next one.Wish it could have been hourly, ha ha. :D :D

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Fri May 25, 2018 12:17 pm

sabya167 wrote:God ky, you are seriously competing with xleg now for readership.I mean that as a true compliment. I feel like i'm reading an xleg chapter everyday.What a freaking joy.This has skyrocketed to dizzying heights.The whole situation is such a 'dream- come -true' one.The conversational angle is pure platinum.this last session was freaking too much.Its continuing to skyrocket.Your posts have become a freaking craze now.And its also true that your writing is a few notches up than before.Cant wait for the next one.Wish it could have been hourly, ha ha. :D :D
Agreed. I'm addicted to both.

Kim2233
Experienced

Unread post by Kim2233 » Fri May 25, 2018 12:46 pm

I've been away for a few days, so when I went to get caught up, there was a lot to read. Thanks so much for sharing your adventure with us.
Ky_Da wrote:...
“So, you’re really okay with me going to Vegas?” she asked me again.

“Absolutely. I want you to have a blast up there. Do you want to go?”
She smirked at me and said, “You like to think about his big cock stretching out my poor tight pussy?”

I closed my eyes and let the cuck angst wash over me like an afternoon storm shower, “god woman, when did you learn to talk like that?”

“Raunchy books and the internet,” she answered as she laughed, “I can see how much it turns you on, and that makes me happy. You like knowing that your wife’s married pussy is wrapped around another man’s cock. You like knowing that your wife walks around most of the time with her lovers cum dripping out of her pussy, don’t you? I try to clean it all out, but he cums so much that it still leaks out and dirties my knickers.” She paused in thought for a moment, looking off to the side as if in deep thought, then she continued, “It makes me feel so naughty, but the orgasms have been brilliant. The more I do it, the more I love it… you’re okay that your wife is becoming a permanent slut for other men’s cocks? Do you wish me to be Wade’s girlfriend completely until your back?” I felt another erotic wave crash into me and all I could do was nod. “Do you want him to make me his, to take me, to own me?” Again, I nodded, “Do you want me to please him, to dress the way he likes, to do my hair how he likes? Do you want me to go all in?”
Wow!

Jaimee has really figured out how to twist you in knots, hasn't she?
Ky_Da wrote:She looked at me with a deadly seriousness and her tone was not sing-song or playful when she spoke, “Ky, I love a good orgasm, and this is loads of fun, but I love you. You’re my husband. I only want to play if I know you’re having fun, too. Otherwise, I’ll go home and wait for you to come home.”
But she's learned from past mistakes, too, and wants to be careful to make sure your marriage doesn't suffer. As extreme as you guys are playing right now, I think there is a strong foundation between the two of you to keep things from going too far wrong.
“I’m not going to be the pussy to say the safeword first next time. I’m going to jump on your cuck buttons so hard that you’re screaming your safeword loud enough that the neighbors complain about the crazy gringo.”
I can't wait to hear what she does to try to make you safeword. You could be in for a wild ride!
At one point I heard Wade say to my wife, “You’re getting more and more used to me, Jills.” My wife only made a quick “uh-huh” sound as her focus was all on the pleasure her pussy was generating. “You hardly need anytime at all to adjust to me now, did you realize how fast I was able to sink into you this time? Soon you won’t need any warm up at all, your cunt will be so custom fit that it will just eat up my cock like it was made to be there.” He had my wife squirming under his thrusts, but he kept his pace slow and kept talking, “Whose pussy is this, Jills?”

I heard Wade take a deep breath as he slowly plunged back into her. I heard my own wife’s breath hitch as he reached her inner most depths. “That’s right my little fuck toy. Only my cock will be in your pussy from now on, right.”

I could tell that he was fucking her again, having picked up the previous slow rhythm. “Yes,” my wife cried out, her voice full of emotional lust, “only yours love—only yours.”
“Please Wade,” my wife begged, and I mean truly begged. This wasn’t an act, she was really begging, “please make me cum.”

My wife didn’t hesitate, but cried out loudly, “I only want your cock in my pussy. Not my husband—I—I won’t—I won’t let my husband in my pussy anymore. It belongs to you.”
This whole passage was so hot. I can't imagine how intense that must have been for you as you were on that call.

I suspect that there will be some crazy stories from this weekend in Vegas, but one thing I might suggest is that rather than you just sitting back and waiting to hear what happens, you consider "joining in" some how. What I'm thinking is that Jaimee said she plans to try to do what Wade wants to please him - dress how he wants, presumably she cut her hair to his liking at the salon she sent a picture of... You gave your blessing to her to do what Wade wants her to. But you could still send Jaimee a request to do something this weekend "for you". What I'm thinking is you ask her to do something that you are pretty sure Wade will love (and Jaimee too), that will up the naughtiness stakes a little, but Jaimee will be doing it "for you". So you get involved a little more directly in the adventure in that moment. Maybe ask her to go out to a club with Wade wearing a super-short mini and no panties, or a sheer top with no bra, or something like that... to do that "for you".

Anyway, I'm sure that you have a lot of crazy excitement on the way over this weekend and the coming weeks. Best wishes, and please keep posting.

Bnc63
Experienced

Unread post by Bnc63 » Fri May 25, 2018 1:43 pm

[quote="Ky_Da"]I’ve said this before, but I really do think cuckolding is like heroin, or at least what I think heroin would be like since I’ve never actually done it. What I mean is that when you experience a really good high with cucking, you inevitably come down, and then you feel like a miserable pile of shit. You question what the hell you’re doing, you question everything about yourself… you basically drive yourself crazy with your own thoughts. Then you start to build yourself back up again, chasing that next high, that next fix. Only now you have to push things further in order to get the same high. This is the peril of the game.

You have a number of highs and lows, and then you decide to step away from the cuckold drug. It takes weeks to slowly seep out of your system. There are days when you feel like you’ll never be normal again, and then there are days when you feel like the cuckold vice is loosening its grip and you might actually shake it. But you’re lying to yourself, you realize. It’s always there. It’s never gone away. It’s still your master and you its slave. You’ve been fooling yourself thinking you can leave it alone, thinking you’re strong enough to close that door. Months go by and life seems like it’s returned to normal. The sky is so much brighter and the trees are so much greener you make yourself believe. Then something small lands in your path, causing you to stumble, triggering powerful emotions that have never truly gone away, but have only really ever been dormant for a time. This is the delusion of the game.

You play the game and reach a higher high than ever before, and you think you’ve got it figured out. You think you can play it now and win. You think you know the rules. Slowly you’re desensitized and you find that everything you’ve experienced previously tastes of vanilla. You realize that the chains that now bind you are far stronger than you’ll ever break, and you realize that your loving spouse is now bound by those same chains, you realize that you’re both bound in this together… for better or for worse, you realize that there is no going back. This is the danger of the game.

Alright, I’m done. This is the kind of shit I think about when I have too much time on my hands. Fuck this is thrilling and intense, but it seems that for every high, nature forces you to feel an equal low.

Jaimee was back in the game last night—big time! She had Wade trying to rig the camera up to his forehead or something so that I was getting his point of view while he fucked my wife. There was a lot of giggling and playing around while they were trying to make it work. The good thing about that angle though was that I finally got some good nude shots of my wife. I’d been dying to see more than pictures of cocks, which she sent me plenty of today. I did send Wade the obligatory cock compliment as demanded by my devil of a wife, but it was easier sending it knowing that this was all Jaimee’s idea and not something I was just randomly sending. I did notice and learn one thing though that Wade does that drives my wife mad. He teases her far longer than I ever have, and that seems to pay off in droves. I’ve always know you don’t want to hurry the process, and I thought I’ve always tried to take my time, but Wade takes it to a whole new level. He teases her until she’s near hysterics, and then he taunts her and teases her some more. This goes on and on until she is completely consumed and then when you think he’s finally going to relent and fuck her, he teases her some more. It works, she was so far beyond worked up that she would have promised her boyfriend anything if he’d just stick his cock in her.

Watching that veiny cock penetrates my wife’s married pussy is one of the most erotic things I’ve ever seen and never fails to get me as hard as diamonds. Her pussy grips him so tight that you can see the muscles on her inner thighs and lower abdomen flexing and quivering. With the camera so close, the picture was usually unwatchable. I’d only get mainly glimpses. But I could hear her like I’ve never heard her before. When I’m standing at a distance, I can only hear the louder moans or cries, but with the camera so close, I could hear all of the smaller details to. Her beautiful little chirps and coos when he was hitting just the right spot, or the heavier grunts and growls as he penetrated her more deeply or thrust in more powerfully.

My wife was near delirious with pleasure and I wasn’t sure that she even heard him because she didn’t say anything. Wade stopped his thrusting, pulling out about half way. Looking down, he gave me an amazing shot of her widened and swollen pussy, her lower lips stretched to tearing. My wife tried to thrust her hips upward in order to get his cock back inside her.

Wade repeated, “Who owns this pussy now, Jills?”

I had stopped breathing as I waited for her to answer. I didn’t move a millimeter because this was the kind of thing cucks dream of. She still didn’t answer. Wade pulled out another inch, drawing a cry of frustration and disappointment from my wife. She desperately made an effort to pull him back in, but it was futile. She was growing almost angry and I kept hearing her say, “Stop messing about, Wade!”

I knew she was only playing the game, and yet, it was like a knife in the gut as I felt a cold chill run through my chest, but at the same time my cock twitched something fierce and before I knew it, I blew my wad into my pants. I wasn’t even touching myself.

“Your pussy won’t even feel your husband’s little pecker after I’ve fucked your little cunt a thousand more times…” thrust, thrust, thrust. I could tell he had her on the verge or a massive orgasm, but he was masterfully holding her right on the edge. “I’m training your pussy now, but I’ll eventually train your entire body to crave only my cock.”

The camera had been tossed to the side at some point during their session. Wade picked the camera back up and held still, showing me my wife’s face clearly. She was biting her lower lip, but then as it became more intense she opened her mouth to a soundless cry. Wade began to fuck her more quickly, hitting that sweat spot that pushed her over the edge while she cried his name. I heard, “Wade, Wade, fuck, yes love, Wade,” I heard his name cried in passion over and over until my wife faded into incoherent babbling.

Earlier, I knew she was aware of what she was saying because the camera was ever-present. It felt real, but I also ‘felt’ like she was playing the game. There at the end, she didn’t seem aware of anything but the pleasure from her orgasm—her brain acting on only its most primitive level. When she cried out his name in the end, it didn’t ‘feel’ like she was consciously playing the game, it felt as real as me sitting in an old hotel with ugly blue walls. My heart was pounding long after the connection was ended and I was laying on the bed listening to a gecko scurry across the ceiling.

So that was last night’s update. Somehow, I managed to fall asleep, and despite not falling asleep until really late, I actually slept really well, which surprised me. I’ve been masturbating less, which does help more than I would have thought.

I’ve received a number of texts from my wife today. She and Wade are leaving for Vegas just after lunch to try and get a jump on traffic. Haha, it won’t matter, they’ll be stuck in it like everyone else. I’ve gotten a number of dick pics, yes, she’s still on about that. Now she’s not even in the pictures, it’s just pure cock shots, argh. She also sent me a picture of a hair salon, with a text that read, “Wade made a special request, and after last night, I told him I’d do anything for him.” She then text me that she won’t be sending me pictures of her this weekend. We discussed the idea of only sending me pics that others take of them, so those are the only one’s I’ll see until Tuesday.

Ky - you and Jamie are amazing together!!!

My wife and I led a similar life years back, before kids, and for any true cuck to be with a woman that understands what turns her cuck on and will act on it is truly a rare find. At this point in our lives my wife no longer has interest in that, but as you have said before a cuck will always have those urges to feel those feelings again. Your story brings back a little of those old memories and feelings that i still long for so for that I thank you for sharing your story with us.

There was at least 5 occurences where my wife made me erupt with no external stimulation which is both exciting and a bit humiliating but feelings those feels was what being a cuck was all about for me...

Enjoy it as long as you can because its one hell of a ride!!!!

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri May 25, 2018 3:29 pm

I think Jaimee is pushing all your cuck buttons to see if she can force you to use your safe word before she uses it again. I’ll bet the purpose of begging Wade to fuck her and telling him he owns her pussy exclusively and not you, was to gauge your reaction. In the process you’re both discovering your interests, limitations and desires for living with cuckoldry as a team sport! The fun is in the journey and the best part is all the years of play you have ahead of you.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Fri May 25, 2018 4:59 pm

sabya167 wrote:God ky, you are seriously competing with xleg now for readership.I mean that as a true compliment. I feel like i'm reading an xleg chapter everyday.What a freaking joy.This has skyrocketed to dizzying heights.The whole situation is such a 'dream- come -true' one.The conversational angle is pure platinum.this last session was freaking too much.Its continuing to skyrocket.Your posts have become a freaking craze now.And its also true that your writing is a few notches up than before.Cant wait for the next one.Wish it could have been hourly, ha ha. :D :D
Damn sabya, that's high praise. Thanks.

Writing on this forum has always been a form of reflection for me, but lately I've been enjoying the process more of trying to express things in a lot more detail. It forces me to really work hard to observe things more carefully. I find I pick more out more detail and it's overall a richer experience. For me, like many of you, the real kink of the cuckold experience is all about the emotion, and the living-with-the-boyfriend things has twisted my emotions up in knots and wrung them out over and over and over.

Thanks again for the compliments, it's really appreciated.

Bnc63
Experienced

Unread post by Bnc63 » Sat May 26, 2018 7:13 am

Ky_Da wrote:
Damn sabya, that's high praise. Thanks.

Writing on this forum has always been a form of reflection for me, but lately I've been enjoying the process more of trying to express things in a lot more detail. It forces me to really work hard to observe things more carefully. I find I pick more out more detail and it's overall a richer experience. For me, like many of you, the real kink of the cuckold experience is all about the emotion, and the living-with-the-boyfriend things has twisted my emotions up in knots and wrung them out over and over and over.

Thanks again for the compliments, it's really appreciated.

Have they made it to Vegas yet Ky?!?! Anxiously waiting to hear with cock in hand :P

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sat May 26, 2018 12:18 pm

I’m shocked. I’m more than shocked. I’m stunned, astonished, thunderstruck… fuck me.

I’m staring at the first picture of my wife that was taken by someone else. It was obviously taken in a nightclub, and it looked like it was crowded. Wade is sitting in a booth, talking to some guy next him, while my wife was glued to his side. At least I think that was my wife. I barely recognized her. I mean holy fucking shit! She was leaning against Wade and her forearm was resting on his thigh. She had an easy, natural smile on her face as she appeared to be listening to the men’s conversation. On her feet were the tallest heels I’ve ever seen her wear—her feet looked amazing. Then it was nothing but leg. Bare, tanned leg, crossed at the ankles. She was more tanned than I’ve ever seen her before. Probably a fake tan because her skin is so naturally pale, but damn it suited her. The dress she was wearing was one of the skimpiest numbers I’ve ever seen. It barely covered her pert little ass, and it looked like the sides and back were mostly open, while the front conservatively did cover her chest and came up to just below the neck where it then tied around her neck, leaving her tanned shoulders and arms bare.

At first, I thought her hair was simply pinned up, which would have been odd because she almost never does that. She’s always preferred it down. But I realized my mistake only a second later. Her hair wasn’t pinned up, it was cut, and cut short. My baby chopped it off. She actually fucking did it! And did it for her boyfriend! I zoomed in on the pic to get a closer look, and despite the poor lighting in the picture, I could see her hair fairly well. It was longer on top, probably six inches (ish) long, and it was mostly spiked in different directions, giving it kind of a disheveled look. The sides were cut shorter, tapering in until the hair was basically shaved around the ears and back of the neck. I’m sorry for the poor description, I don’t know jack about hair styles. It looked like she had died her hair, too. Again, the lighting kind of sucked, so it was hard to be certain, but her normally dark brown hair looked jet black.

And as if the hair wasn’t enough, she was wearing large, hoop style earrings. I’ve never seen her wear anything like that before. She’s always worn something small and conservative. Finally, as an added pile driver to my crumbling reality, her makeup was unlike anything I could have imagined on her. My wife’s eyes are brown as well, so they naturally have a very dark look about them, but whatever she’d done with eyeliner and eyeshadow, or some combination of things made her eyes even darker. All the changes gave her an edgy, almost exotic look. Her full lips were painted a gorgeous red, making her wide mouth look unbearably beautiful.

Oh, one more thing. Maybe it was because of the tan, but the bare skin of her exposed arms, legs and torso looked incredibly fit. I could see lines and tone there that I’d never noticed before. She’s kept up the CrossFit workout, even during the break from the game, and damn I could see how much it has done for her. She’s still very thin, but the added muscle made her lithe frame look amazing. I’ve been staring at this picture since it popped up in our shared Dropbox account, and I just can’t believe that this is my wife!

I stared at the picture for a long time, until that little alert box popped up in the corner of my screen, telling me that my wife has uploaded 4 more pictures to Dropbox. I clicked on the next one, Wade is embracing my wife, his hands are cupping her ass cheeks and he’s nearly lifted her off of the ground. Her dress is so short that I can almost see her ass. His head is lowered down and it looks like he’s smelling her neck. The next picture is one of three couples. Wade and Jaimee are in the middle. All are smiling or at least making a goofy party face. They were all well-dressed. The girls were all smoking hot, especially my Jaimee.

Next wasn’t a picture but a video. It took a while to download before it would play. When it started, a female voice said, “Hey Wade and Jillian, so glad you could spend the weekend with us,” my wife waved at the camera, holding up her little pinky finger—I saw her wedding ring on her finger. (That’s my girl. I love you too babe) The female voice spoke again, “You two look amazing together.” The woman’s hand reached forward and squeezed Wade’s bicep. She made a sensuous moan, “You’re a lucky girl, Jillian. We always wondered who would be the one to tie this man up. You and I have to talk about that ring later, sweetheart, I want the details—I love your hair by the way. I could never pull that off,” she complimented at the end. I swear I saw my wife’s expression faulter a little before she smiled and returned a compliment about the women’s dress.

The video is only about 45 seconds long, but it floored me. I watched it several times in a row, picking up small new details each time I watched it. It was obvious that the woman, and probably the other couples in general, didn’t know my wife at all. She knew Wade, however, and apparently thought the two were engaged. We had talked through a few different scenarios before I left, but we didn’t imagine a Vegas trip when we thought things through. The thought of them thinking that my wife was actually Wade’s fiancé was enough to set the cuck thermostat to HIGH, even if it was just a momentary misunderstanding. I’m fairly certain Wade and my wife wouldn’t play it that way, not if they were all old friends of Wade’s. The next thing I noticed was the faulter of my wife’s expression. I knew exactly what that was about, and it had nothing to do with the woman’s mistake of thinking Jaimee was engaged to Wade and had everything to do with my wife’s complete inability to accept a compliment. NOTHING makes my wife cringe more than someone giving her a compliment. I’ve learned that it’s a Brit thing. To all the Brits on this forum, am I right? Only two things British hate more than getting a compliment: talking to strangers and getting to the point quickly. Sorry British, just taking the piss. Love you guys.

More and more pictures and video were being uploaded into our folder, and I realized that they were out of order. The first one’s I’d seen were the most recent, taken while they were at a nightclub. The following pictures were from earlier in the day, so I started working my through them. I’m still trying to view them, but it’s killing me how slow the internet is right now, and the download speed forces me to wait several minutes to see each picture, and much, much longer to watch a video. As if this wasn’t torture enough. There were a number of pictures taken from inside Wade’s car. My wife with her new haircut, sitting in the passenger seat, smiling and laughing. The next one was the back of her head, taken from Wade’s view as she sucked his cock while driving down the freeway—argh! Chalk that one up to something she’s done for her boyfriend but never to her husband. I fingered her once while we were driving, and she thought that was the most scandalous thing she’d ever done. I can’t stop looking at her now. She looks so different, so amazing. Another picture of her as she’s sitting back in her seat, her mouth wide open to show me it’s full of cum. The next it’s gone, she’s swallowed it. Then another with her smiling from ear to ear. Each picture I download I save into a folder on my laptop. It’s torture to wait for new ones, but at least my library is building and I can scroll through them. I can’t resist and I pull out my dick and begin to rub. My favorite picture is her holding Wade’s cock in her hand. She’s holding his manhood against her cheek and flashing a brilliant smile. Oh yeah, she knows she’s just beginning a long weekend of sex, freedom, and more sex.

Yet more pictures of the hotel room. Holy shit it’s nice. It’s a well-known casino, I stayed there years ago, but my room wasn’t anything like this one. There’s a sitting room with a couch, a table, and a few nice chairs. There’s a walkout balcony. The place is incredible. I’m glad that she’s there to enjoy something so nice, but it’s killing me that I’m not the one giving her this experience. There’s a nude shot of her in the shower. Again, I notice how different she looks with such short hair. Some picture angles, or maybe it’s more her expression, almost give her an androgynous look, which I still find strangely erotic. Others make her look so young and vulnerable and makes my heart twist.

I clicked on a video and started another download. Somehow, I managed to fall into a fitful sleep for a few hours. I haven’t eaten since noon the day before, but I’m not hungry for food in the least. I clicked on the video that had finally finished downloading. It was long, nearly 20 minutes. It was shot from the bathroom from a fixed position, which was a nice change because the screen was very still. My wife was sitting on the bathroom counter next to the sink, one leg crossed over the other. Her perfect breasts displaying the rings I’ve grown to love so much. Wade was standing at the countertop’s edge, close enough to Jaimee that his hips were touching her knees. He had a towel around his waist. My wife picked up a can of shaving cream and squirted an amount into the palm of her hand. She then spread it over his jaw mouth and neck. Picking up a razor, she proceeded to shave his face, one slow stroke at a time.

They bantered playfully back and forth as she worked. She rinsed the blade after each stroke, and carefully took her time. She never once looked at the camera, never once said anything to me for me to watch later. She had eyes for her boyfriend only. Her hair caught my attention again. She has extremely thick hair, so much so that the stylist always thins it out so that it’ll lay down like she wants it. But with it cut this short, it’s stood in a number of different angles, the front bangs falling over her eyes. God, she looked fucking incredible. I had no idea. I thought I knew how gorgeous she was, but seeing her sitting on that bathroom counter, I realized I had been understating her beauty, When my wife finished shaving her boyfriend, she rinsed his face off with a wet towel. He bent down and kissed her, and I saw true passion there. They were into each other then, the camera was for me, but they gave no thought to the camera now.

I’m amazed at how such a simple act as shaving your lover is so erotic. Maybe it’s just the mood I’m in right now, but I find it deeply moving.

Most of what they talked about was pretty inconsequential, but my interest was perked when my wife pulled the towel away from his waist and lifted his cock with her hand.

She said, “I can’t believe how heavy this is, how do you carry it around all day?”

Wade laughed heartily, “I’ve never given it much thought.”

Wade was flaccid in her hand. Who knows how many times he’d cum already. He tilts her head back so she’s looking at him, she continues to hold his cock. He asks, “How good of a time do you want to have this weekend, Jills?”

My wife smiled and simply said, “The best!”

Wade chuckled but then sounded serious, “And we will, but this is Vegas. There isn’t much you can’t find or experience here. I want to give you the best weekend of your life, but I need to know what you want. Where are your limits?” I could tell that my wife wasn’t entirely sure what he was getting at. She’s still a babe in the woods in a lot of ways. Wade continued, “For example, do you want to have a threesome, or a foursome—he’ll, a ten-some?” he laughed, “or do you want to hangout at a topless pool, hit the strip clubs, gamble, shoot automatic rifles—,”

“—I get your point,” Jaimee interrupted, laughing as she slowly toyed with the cock in her hand, “I don’t want to have a threesome. Don’t you remember, only your cock goes into my pussy now”

“I’m good with that,” Wade said, as he bent down and kissed her full on the lips. My wife uncrossed her legs and Wade moved to stand between her knees. He pulled her closer to him so that she was sitting on the edge of the bathroom’s granite countertop. From my angle, I mostly saw Wade’s ass, but it looked like Jaimee was stroking his cock with both of her hands. I could see her face clearly, and I watched her fade into her sexual happy place as Wade penetrated her. I watched his hips move slowly forward as he pulled her closer to him. In one motion they were now touching chest to chest. “Damn girl, you’re soaking wet this evening,” he said between kisses. “I think your pussy is already a perfect fit for my cock.”

Wade picked up and my wife wrapped her legs around his hips. He fucked her slowly for several long minutes. Then he moved toward the shower. “We’re going to be late to the club if we don’t stop now,” Wade said, but my wife instantly protested and tried to push herself back down onto his manhood. “Fuck it, who cares,” he mumbled as he reached into the shower and turned on the water.

Once they entered the shower, they were out of view for me, but then I noticed I could see a little of what was happening if I looked through the reflection of the mirror. My wife’s back was against the glass and it was easy to see the thrusting motions as she moved up and down the shower wall. Steam began to rise and obscure the view. Soon I couldn’t see them at all, and I was once again relegated to listening to my wife moan. And moan she did. Maybe it was being in Vegas, but by the sound of her cries, it was very apparent that she was letting herself be free to experience the moment. The video ended while they were still in the shower.

-+-

I hardly slept last night. I mainly downloaded pictures and video all night. I went into the project this morning, but there wont be much for me to do until Monday, unfortunately they don’t take off Memorial Day down here, so I found a small corner store and bought a few things to eat. Getting back to the hotel, I called my wife. No answer. I watched videos and looked at pictures for an hour and then called again. No answer. It wasn’t until almost noon PST that she finally answered her phone. Her eyes were barely open, her shoulders were bare, her hair was sticking up in a hundred different directions at the same time.

An easy smile crossed her features as she said, “Call to give me your safeword?” she taunted. We talked for almost an hour, which will be the topic of my next update. But I have to close my eyes for a few minutes, I’m so tired, and I can tell that my writing is swirling the drain.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat May 26, 2018 6:21 pm

Only thing hotter would be a Henna tattoo with the letters W and K intertwined with a J!!

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat May 26, 2018 6:23 pm

Only thing hotter would be a Henna tattoo with the letters J and W intertwined.