I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Ky_Da
Player

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by Ky_Da » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:01 pm

Hey all, sorry for no update. Well, kinda sorta. Wife popped positive on the pregnant stick and we’ve been pretty happy about that. Really, really happy. Game ended not long after it began. I’ll eventually update the couple of experiences we had before we found out she was pregnant. For now, I can’t bring myself to care at all about the game.

Kim2233
Experienced

Unread post by Kim2233 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:16 pm

Ky_Da wrote:Hey all, sorry for no update. Well, kinda sorta. Wife popped positive on the pregnant stick and we’ve been pretty happy about that. Really, really happy. Game ended not long after it began. I’ll eventually update the couple of experiences we had before we found out she was pregnant. For now, I can’t bring myself to care at all about the game.
Congratulations!

That's great.

I'll love to read your next post when it comes, but I think your priorities are exactly right.

LimRick
Trainable

Unread post by LimRick » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:50 pm

Congratulations! The game is just a game . . . real life, and real joy obviously take precedence. :)

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:20 am

Ky_Da wrote:Hey all, sorry for no update. Well, kinda sorta. Wife popped positive on the pregnant stick and we’ve been pretty happy about that. Really, really happy. Game ended not long after it began. I’ll eventually update the couple of experiences we had before we found out she was pregnant. For now, I can’t bring myself to care at all about the game.

Congratulations Ky to you and Jaimee

Keep us updated as and when you wish.

out_of_ideas
Experienced

Unread post by out_of_ideas » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:28 am

Congratulations!
P & M

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:32 pm

Congratulations and very best wishes for you both! Just wait to the last few months of her pregnancy! Take your vitamins Ky! She will want cock more than she ever has. You may not live through the experience!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:52 pm

Congrats

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:03 pm

great news, CONGRATULATIONS!

linkbkw
Trainable

Unread post by linkbkw » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:57 pm

Awesome congrats!

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:20 pm

Terrific news. Congratulations to both of you!

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:22 pm

Congrats, I hope the coming months are all you wish for. I know you can't wait for the months to blow by, and that precious bundle of joy arrives. The best of luck and all my best wishes.

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:49 am

Congratulations you two! :-)

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:26 am

Great news.Congrats.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:24 am

Good news!

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:00 pm

Ky, such great news!! Please convey best wishes to your wife :-). Question, do you know who's the biological father? It's seemed like for a while she's been taking her lovers bareback and more often than yourself? Maybe I've misread on that

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:06 pm

Ky and Jaimee,

Congratulations!

Dave

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:57 pm

sadie wrote:Ky, such great news!! Please convey best wishes to your wife :-). Question, do you know who's the biological father? It's seemed like for a while she's been taking her lovers bareback and more often than yourself? Maybe I've misread on that
I wondered the same.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:34 am

Lizardtantrum wrote:
sadie wrote:Ky, such great news!! Please convey best wishes to your wife :-). Question, do you know who's the biological father? It's seemed like for a while she's been taking her lovers bareback and more often than yourself? Maybe I've misread on that
I wondered the same.
Yeah,same thought here.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:54 am

sabya167 wrote:
Lizardtantrum wrote:
I wondered the same.
Yeah,same thought here.
Same here. That was actually the first thing that popped into my mind.

Congratulations to you both, Ky.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:48 am

I'm sure they have the same thought and probably talking about it seriously. But I think either way it will be a happy kid, with 2 great parents, that will love him or her.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:05 pm

Hey all,

Hope all are reasonably well, because I’m happier than I probably should be. We’ve simply been on cloud nine since we found out she was pregnant. To answer a question, it’s pretty safe to assume that I’m the father. Yes, there were two instances that were maybe semi-close calls, but since she’d gone off birth control, her other lovers had been forced to wear the good ole condoms. I suppose there’s the slightest of chances that another man’s sperm could have sneaked in there, but it’s got to be like .01% or less. That’s not a game we played—or wanted to. While it’s erotic to think about, neither one of us wanted that in reality. We had of course talked about what would we do if it did happen, we would have kept and raised the baby, but for us that just wasn’t something we were going to mess around with.

Other than being a little tired lately, the wife is doing great. We haven’t really talked much about the game these last couple of weeks. To be honest, my desire to play has really diminished lately. This has happened before, and I seem to always gravitate back to wanting to play, but at the moment, I’m just not feeling it. My wife says she feels the same way. We had an over-the-top, mind-blowing weekend before we found out she was pregnant—I still owe everyone a good write up on that one—and we still shake our heads at each other when we talk about it. We both can hardly believe that it happened. For her, being in a threesome with two men has always been something she’s shied away from. That weekend, however, she completely let herself go, and it turned into the most erotic, hedonistic experience either of us has ever had. The was she describes it, the whole weekend just seemed to blur together.

I need to take time to write up that experience soon, before the details start to fade—although, I think they’ll be emblazoned into my mind forever.

Take care all,

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:14 pm

Good for you Ky, you're a hell of a guy and same goes for your wife! Congrats again :-)

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:15 pm

Congratulations!

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:26 pm

<3

cumpletenoob
Virgin

Unread post by cumpletenoob » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:50 am

Very happy for you Ky. Glad you're well, and over the moon giddy with news of the upcoming update!!