I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
mundyman
OHW Addict

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by mundyman » Wed May 30, 2018 9:29 am

Hopefully if your project gets extended Jaimee can fly out to you and spend some quality time cucking Wade with you. Think about all the videos you could send HIM!!!!!
Bahahahahaha!!!!!

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Thu May 31, 2018 2:04 am

Thanks Ky for your continued generous rich updates of an incredibly hot situation. I think your writing just gets better all the time, the more you share with us. I really appreciate you write so much about what is happening outside of all the sex, your incredible communication with Jaimee and particularly about your feelings during this journey.

The difference between the situations with Derek and Wade is that Jaimee now understands your kink, what you get out of it and how to push your buttons. She definitely didn't understand any of that when she was with Derek. More importantly, this is all underbuilt by the very strong love between the two of you and a very open communication. Like many other of your readers here, I am incredibly jealous of what you two are achieving. However, there are very few couples who could pull this off and I really believe that you are one of the few.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Thu May 31, 2018 3:36 am

Just a quick question, like many others I'm eagerly following your adventure. You're an excellent writer, in my opinion. You have mentioned a few times that Wade is the manager of a fitness studio and that Jaimee works out hard as well. So, do you also visit the gym regularly to stay in shape for Jaimee and of course for yourself? Do you have any chance to work on your fitness while you're in Guatemala, even if the schedule is tight? Please, take care of yourself;)

Very much looking forward to your next posts.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Thu May 31, 2018 5:37 pm

MaxCargo wrote:Just a quick question, like many others I'm eagerly following your adventure. You're an excellent writer, in my opinion. You have mentioned a few times that Wade is the manager of a fitness studio and that Jaimee works out hard as well. So, do you also visit the gym regularly to stay in shape for Jaimee and of course for yourself? Do you have any chance to work on your fitness while you're in Guatemala, even if the schedule is tight? Please, take care of yourself;)

Very much looking forward to your next posts.
No, I haven’t been going to the same gym as my wife. Wade started his business out of a friend’s garage and then he moved it into the place where it is now, which is basically a rented space inside of an industrial park complex. I’ve been there a couple of times, but I’ve never worked out there. I’ve never been able to get into the CrossFit craze—I admire those that do, they become almost fanatical in their devotion to it, and my wife is well on her way to becoming one of those crazies—if she’s not there already. I digress. I go to a gym (at least I try to) that’s closer to my office. I get there a few times a week before work. I’m in decent shape, I eat right, and I stay active, and so I feel I’m in a good place. I just don’t have the inner-desire to go CrossFit crazy. As far as working out here in Guatemala, ha, no, I’m just trying to survive living and working here. I’m always worried I’m going to eat or drink something that’s going to give me a case of explosive diarrhea or catch some fungus that’ll make all my toenails fall off. Being here forces me to think about how incredibly well-off we are in the States. The Guatemalans are trying to take some big steps in their cities, that’s partly why I’m here, but they just don’t have the infrastructure to support much. We’re trying to build a facility that would service an entire community, but they are missing so many essential details that it feels like we’re trying to put the cart before the horse.

Sorry, I got way off track there. Wade and his friend (whose garage they used to use) run the facility and do a lot of personal training, and of course Wade is Jaimee’s ‘personal trainer’. When my wife first started training there, she used to try to get me to come along, and I did once and did the WOD, or workout of the day. I was sore as hell for days after. Now it kind of feels like her place—her thing. Now that Wade and her haven’t been hiding their relationship and most, if not all, of the regular people that train there know they are a couple, and probably now know that they’re living together, I’d feel really out of place showing up around there. …although, showing up under a different name and acting like I didn’t know the two of them could certainly make for some interesting experiences. I could kind of get the gossip from the others and watch from afar. But, while that sounds fun, I couldn’t put Wade’s business and livelihood at risk by playing those kinds of games.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Thu May 31, 2018 5:39 pm

viking53 wrote:Thanks Ky for your continued generous rich updates of an incredibly hot situation. I think your writing just gets better all the time, the more you share with us. I really appreciate you write so much about what is happening outside of all the sex, your incredible communication with Jaimee and particularly about your feelings during this journey.

The difference between the situations with Derek and Wade is that Jaimee now understands your kink, what you get out of it and how to push your buttons. She definitely didn't understand any of that when she was with Derek. More importantly, this is all underbuilt by the very strong love between the two of you and a very open communication. Like many other of your readers here, I am incredibly jealous of what you two are achieving. However, there are very few couples who could pull this off and I really believe that you are one of the few.
Thanks Viking, I appreciate that.

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:20 am

I am beginning to think Ky is actually the real life Xleglover. Or, maybe even better, Ky is the real world Mike from Xleglover's stories, :)

As erotic as these very, very well written posts are Ky, I just don't know how you can handle it. I am turned on by a number of elements from your experiences but I don't think I could ever do this in real life.

Just make sure you continue to keep your eye on the long term play.... your relationship with Jaimee. I know you are trying your best!

A question.... was Jaimee dismayed at how fat she had to push for you to use your safe word? Was she wanting something else from your response? Like an earlier show of jealously or anguish from you that would actually make her feel better emotionally? Or is that just how I read that moment when you were talking on the phone due to my own reaction?

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:06 am

Ky_Da wrote:I’ve said this before, but I really do think cuckolding is like heroin, or at least what I think heroin would be like since I’ve never actually done it. What I mean is that when you experience a really good high with cucking, you inevitably come down, and then you feel like a miserable pile of shit. You question what the hell you’re doing, you question everything about yourself… you basically drive yourself crazy with your own thoughts. Then you start to build yourself back up again, chasing that next high, that next fix. Only now you have to push things further in order to get the same high. This is the peril of the game.

You have a number of highs and lows, and then you decide to step away from the cuckold drug. It takes weeks to slowly seep out of your system. There are days when you feel like you’ll never be normal again, and then there are days when you feel like the cuckold vice is loosening its grip and you might actually shake it. But you’re lying to yourself, you realize. It’s always there. It’s never gone away. It’s still your master and you its slave. You’ve been fooling yourself thinking you can leave it alone, thinking you’re strong enough to close that door. Months go by and life seems like it’s returned to normal. The sky is so much brighter and the trees are so much greener you make yourself believe. Then something small lands in your path, causing you to stumble, triggering powerful emotions that have never truly gone away, but have only really ever been dormant for a time. This is the delusion of the game.

So that’s been my day so far. Dick pics from my wife and Agustin yanking my chain about chicken sex.
Ky, thankfully I've never been addicted to anything stronger than caffeine (which is actually quite strong). I have however smoked opium (just once) and certainly been given synthetic morphine after surgeries. I've also done lots of endurance sports and rock climbing and pretty hard core s&m.

Yes a drop is normal after any extraordinary experience, it's called sub-drop in bdsm spaces for what happens after a scene ... or maybe a whole weekend or week of play. Return to everyday experience can feel a little empty and it's just because the natural endorphins return to "normal" levels.

All these things are addicting in their own way, it's not the same as exogenous opioids where you can flood the system without any effort. As pain meds what I experienced was I knew the pain was still there and that it was severe, I also knew I didn't care.

Enjoy, don't let it take over your real life and commitments and you'll be fine :-)

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:04 am

sadie wrote:
Ky_Da wrote:I’ve said this before, but I really do think cuckolding is like heroin, or at least what I think heroin would be like since I’ve never actually done it. What I mean is that when you experience a really good high with cucking, you inevitably come down, and then you feel like a miserable pile of shit. You question what the hell you’re doing, you question everything about yourself… you basically drive yourself crazy with your own thoughts. Then you start to build yourself back up again, chasing that next high, that next fix. Only now you have to push things further in order to get the same high. This is the peril of the game.

You have a number of highs and lows, and then you decide to step away from the cuckold drug. It takes weeks to slowly seep out of your system. There are days when you feel like you’ll never be normal again, and then there are days when you feel like the cuckold vice is loosening its grip and you might actually shake it. But you’re lying to yourself, you realize. It’s always there. It’s never gone away. It’s still your master and you its slave. You’ve been fooling yourself thinking you can leave it alone, thinking you’re strong enough to close that door. Months go by and life seems like it’s returned to normal. The sky is so much brighter and the trees are so much greener you make yourself believe. Then something small lands in your path, causing you to stumble, triggering powerful emotions that have never truly gone away, but have only really ever been dormant for a time. This is the delusion of the game.

So that’s been my day so far. Dick pics from my wife and Agustin yanking my chain about chicken sex.
Hi Ky. Your experience reminds me of my own experience that started twenty one years ago next month and lasted for four and a half years before I frankly crashed and burned. She slept with who ever she wanted to which I accepted and even was excited about, didn’t cut me completely off, but her make up was that she was fully sexual, but was a huge thrill seekers and we did things that were unreasonable as far as safety, showing up in high crime areas to dance, exposing our relationship to people who she wanted to shock, exploring dangerous rivers and mountains without any previous skill or experience. All in all I was addicted to her, but couldn’t keep up. Twenty one years later she is alone, beautiful,done with the thrills, writes to me about four times a year and tells me I am her true love. We didn’t have the high tech skills or equipment that you and J have to share our experiences. but I did buy her a condo and cars, but it was never enough, however it was the most exciting time of my life. Good luck to you in the future. Hang in there.

Ky, thankfully I've never been addicted to anything stronger than caffeine (which is actually quite strong). I have however smoked opium (just once) and certainly been given synthetic morphine after surgeries. I've also done lots of endurance sports and rock climbing and pretty hard core s&m.

Yes a drop is normal after any extraordinary experience, it's called sub-drop in bdsm spaces for what happens after a scene ... or maybe a whole weekend or week of play. Return to everyday experience can feel a little empty and it's just because the natural endorphins return to "normal" levels.

All these things are addicting in their own way, it's not the same as exogenous opioids where you can flood the system without any effort. As pain meds what I experienced was I knew the pain was still there and that it was severe, I also knew I didn't care.

Enjoy, don't let it take over your real life and commitments and you'll be fine :-)

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:09 am

Ky,

I want to thank you for all you've written. My wife and I are about to embark on what I hope will be a similar journey. You've been able to convey the excitement that I hope will overcome the fear I'm feeling before we start. I'm writing about my experience of being about to become a cuckold after a 10 year marriage with a very chaste, good girl wife who hated this idea from the beginning in a thread, "Night and Day".

My wife is now fully on board with cucking me. We've found a man who wants to dominate us both and we like him. We've met, and he'll visit in a few days for the first time. I know that things for us won't ever be able to go back to the way they were. She finds herself wanting him and getting turned on by his dominant good looks. I find myself becoming more submissive.

When I read what you wrote, Ky, I keep in mind why I'm about to do this.

Thanks again!
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:15 pm

To back up a little. My wife and Wade shared an intimate evening and night Sunday night, and my wife made sure to push the buttons pretty hard by not sending my any photos or texts. I got a simple one before they headed out to the pool that said, ‘spending the rest of the time with my loving boyfriend. I promised him that I’m all his tonight’.

That was the last communication I had with her until Monday when they were headed back to SoCal. Then work here devoured me on Monday, leaving me only a short few minutes to talk to her. Tuesday came and went as did Wednesday and Thursday, and I was again only able to make a quick phone call between tests that we’re running on the new project equipment. In some ways, being so busy made the time fly by a lot faster, but once in a while, I’d have a sudden realization and think about my wife and her boyfriend.

So, when tonight came (Friday night) I was dying to talk to her for more than a couple of minutes. It occurred to me that for most of this week I hadn’t been obsessing over my cuck-needs—that’s how dead ass tired I’ve been I guess.

I got ahold of her as she was sitting on the edge of the bed. She looked like she’d just showered. Her short hair still wet, the bangs (or fringe as she calls it) hanging slightly over her eyes. She has enough body in her hair, and it’s thick enough, that I’ve noticed that it doesn’t really lay down unless it’s really wet—she’s so amazingly beautiful—the shorter hair makes her full lips look even more so now.

“It’s about time,” she said excitedly once the connection was made. The internet was working well and I crossed my fingers that it would continue. She was dressed in a very tight-fitting Teenage Mutant Ninja shirt that she bought at a Goodwill about a year ago. I think the shirt was meant for a 12-year-old boy, but I’ve always thought it suits her, haha. Skimpy panties completed her bedtime ensemble—so sexy She has a few goofy ass shirts like that that she likes to wear around the house. That she was wearing it at Wade’s house hit me that this was a very real game. I could hear her classical music on in the background, most likely the Prague philharmonic as that’s her go-to most of the time.

“What, no boyfriend tonight?” I asked, trying to scan the background for him.

She shook her head as she crossed her legs and sat Indian style on the bed, “He has a new client that’s paying him extra to train, but it can only be late in the afternoon,” she then gave me the sultriest look I’ve ever seen, and then smiling said, “But I expect my lover to be home any time. And for all his hard work today, I plan on rewarding him with an evening of the buggering my firm arse.” She was trying to be all sexy (and it was working on me) but she made herself laugh and I couldn’t help but follow suit.

“Pussy too sore so he’s going to resort to shagging your arse?” I asked, trying to use a little British slang. I know what lot of brit slang means when I hear it, but I can almost never remember it when I’d like to use it in the moment—I hate that.

She shook her head, “No, my pussy is still practically perfect in every way,” she said in kind of a sing-song way, “I never get sore anymore,” she suddenly added almost without thinking. I don’t think she realized what a cuck-chop that was to my gut. Knowing that she’s had a ton of sex over the last week with Wade, and isn’t at all sore, means that she’s grown evermore accustomed to him. Fuck that almost did me in. She continued, “He’s been wanting it since we got back, so I’m getting everything ready,” she commented, and as she did so, she turned the camera so that I could see the nightstand next to the bed.

First thing that I noticed was my wife’s phone, charging on the stand (not needed this time because we were using Skype), next to it was a small tube of KY lubricant, and then next to that was the small alarm clock that she always uses at home. Of course, she’d taken it with her, she likes to see what time it is without reaching for the phone. Seeing that she was settling in at her boyfriend’s place gave me a deep stab of angsty pleasure. The next thing I noticed was the bed.

“Nice sheets,” I commented, noticing the black, silk sheets for the first time.

My wife’s smile returned, “They’re brilliant. It’s soooo sexy to slide around in bed. I’ve fallen in love with silk sheets babe.”

I shrugged, “We can by some for our bed,” I commented without much thinking.

Jaimee looked pensive for a long moment and then hesitantly shook her head, “No, I like our bed the way it is. Silk is just a nice change.”

Okay, I don’t honestly know if she was playing this up, or if what she said there was intentional or not, but she floored me when she said it. She was basically saying that she wanted the silk sheets to be her and Wade’s thing and not ours. She wanted that to be something that she enjoyed with him and not me. Ouch!

“You look like you’ve settled in nicely,” I said, trying not to let my voice betray my growing cuck-emotions.

She nodded and didn’t seem to be picking up on my mood, “Yeah, Wade has loads of closet space he doesn’t use. I do need to go back to the house tomorrow though. I need to get a few more of my things and get the mail.”

I had a strong vision of my wife’s clothes hanging in Wade’s closet, her personal effects in his bathroom. She’d referred our home as ‘the house’, while she’s referred to Wade’s house as ‘home’ several times.

“How’s work gone this week,” I asked, as much to change the subject as I was truly interested. I didn’t want to let my mind slip into the cuck abyss yet. I needed to reconnect for a few minutes first. She rolled her eyes and sighed, “that bad?” I asked.

Her shoulders raised and lowered in a slight shrug, “I’ve got another appointment with a doctor’s office in Everett Washington this week. It’s a smaller practice and isn’t what Noah ultimately wants me spending time on, but I’ve got to do something. I’m getting desperate.”

Side note: Noah is her boss and VP over business development. I believe that’s his title—he’s basically over sales. He’s a married guy, early 50s, has a few kids, including a daughter that’s my wife’s age. So far, Noah has been nothing but professional with my wife. She’s the only female there other than an office manager, who I’m told is a real bitch.

“Sorry babe, hang in there,” I said. Then asked, “What’d Noah think of your new haircut?”

Jaimee made this quick, half snort, half laugh sound, “I don’t even think he noticed—He was business as usual. I got loads of compliments from everyone else though.” “I had like a two-hour meeting with him yesterday,” she sighed again. “It was helpful, but I’m torn. He’s trying to help me find what I’m missing to close on sales. When senior sales reps are with me, we close the deals, but when it’s just me, I can’t seem to do it.”

“What’s Noah think?” I asked.

“It was an interesting conversation,” she began, “At one point he said that selling anything is a matter of finding an agreement and it’s not always about money. He explained that there are other forms of currency that are almost always a part of the deal.”

She instantly had my interest and my radar was pinging, “What, he wants you to sleep with potential buyers to close the deal?” I blurted out.

Jaimee shook her head, “I basically asked him the same question at one point. Noah admitted that that type of thing goes on, but that it’s a decision each person must make. When I asked for examples of what he meant by ‘other currency’ he said he uses his often uses his contacts list he’s developed over the years, helping people connect, or he has a personal timeshare condo that he’ll make part of the time, giving the buyer a week or more there, or he’ll take them sport fishing, expensive dinners, wine; basically, whatever it takes to close as long as there’s still a certain profit margin.” “He was very careful to say that he knows sex is used and can be very effective, but he was very clear that he was not suggesting it.”

“But he didn’t tell you that you shouldn’t,” I commented.

My wife looked thoughtful for a moment, then agreed, “No, I guess he didn’t. Why? You want me to fly all over the country fucking clients to close deals?”

I shook my head. The was she said it actually frustrated me a little. I truly wasn’t wanting to dive into cuckold fantasy, I was just stating what I thought was an obvious implication from her boss. I mean of course he wouldn’t want to be found as the person ‘suggesting’ that she fuck her clients, but if it helped close deals, I really doubt he’d care—as long as the company never came under any negative spotlight from it.

I told my wife as much and then added, “I just don’t want you to do something because you feel desperate,” I explained. “If this job doesn’t work out, something else will.”

She seemed to consider what I said, and we talked about a number of other things. It felt good to just talk. It felt really, really good. In the end, I couldn’t stop myself from circling back and asking, “So how is it living with Wade. Is it about what you thought it would be?”

“It’s different,” she simply said, then added, “he snores like a bear, so I have to try to get him to sleep on his side, but he’s almost impossible to wake up. But I think I’m getting used to it now. It hasn’t bothered me the last couple of nights. And he’s way too serious about what I eat—that does my head in. I’ve never eaten this heathy or this much in my life. Wade’s always, ‘no sugar, more protein, more fats, more greens, blah, blah, blah…”

“You look fantastic,” I commented.

She rolled her eyes at me, “It’s only been a week-and-a-half. There’s no difference yet.”

“You look amazing,” I told her with all the sincerity I could. She looked so young and innocent with her new haircut and wearing no makeup—gone was the edginess I’d noticed when she was in Vegas. She ran her hand self-consciously through her hair. She hated and loved me for saying it, and that made me happy.

“You going to leave the camera on and let me watch when Wade gets home?” I asked.

She had looked down at her hands after I’d given her a compliment, but looked up at my comment, “Is that what my cucky husband needs?” she teased.

“I wouldn’t mind,” I tried to say as if I didn’t give a fuck.

A teasing look crossed her features, “I know that’s true. I know that it turns my husband on to see my arse plundered by my lover’s enormous cock. To see his wife’s body being claimed by another man,” I had to adjust my pants she’d given me such a quick erection. “He’s already taken my pussy, Ky. Do you understand what that means?” she asked rhetorically—or at least I thought it was rhetorical. “He owns it now. He gave me so much pleasure and so many orgasms, that I willingly gave it to him. It’s his now to do with as he pleases,” she paused until she knew she had my complete attention, “Do you understand this?” she repeated again.

I quickly nodded and adjusted my pants again.

She shook her head, “I’m not sure that you do, Ky. …because you sent me away to live with my boyfriend, my pussy is his now—he makes the rules. If he wants to tattoo his name on it, then you’re going to see his name on my pussy each time you go down on me—which is something you’re going to be doing a lot.” My stomach flipped 180 degrees and my chest almost hurt from my heart beating so hard. “If he demands that only his cock is allowed in my pussy, then I’ll have to find other ways to take care of my little pocket rocket.” “And then if you ever do fuck me again, I doubt I’ll ever be able to feel you again,” she opened her legs, spread them apart and pushed the front of her panties down, exposing the top of her sex’s slit, “Take a good look at my small, perfect pussy. The little one you’ve known might not look the same the next time you see it. After being fucked so many times by my boyfriend’s cock, it might be all loose and stretched out. I won’t even feel you messing about down there. It’ll probably look like a prostitute’s cunt after years of working the streets.”

She’s never talked to me like that before, and even though I was fairly certain she was just playing the game, it still had its desired effect. With her open hand, she rubbed herself up and then down. Oh she had no idea what she was doing to me—or maybe she did and her cuckoldress abilities are just growing, haha. X-men comics could use her as a new mutant and her superpowers would be those of a powerful cuckoldress.

“Is this what you really want? You like that Wade own’s my cunt now—that it’s not going to be small and pretty anymore—that it’s going to be a wide, gaping cunt?” She asked again, this time with a little more edge in her voice.

I looked up. Even though I was certain she was playing the game, she was doing a good job of pushing the buttons—fuck, she was killing me. It took all my will power to keep my voice even and not act too excited. Trying to act like I had everything under control, I simply said, “Damn woman!” I laughed, but she only smiled innocently back, I continued, “nice play though, even if I know that you’d never actually do it. The truth is that yes, it excites me. But I know as much as you love Wade’s cock, you’re not going to be tattooing anything on your pretty little pussy.”

Her brow rose, “Really?” she asked, “You want to test me, you’re sure that’s a good idea?” I shrugged nonchalantly, and when I didn’t answer she shook her head and said, “we’ll see about that.”

She then stood up, walked to her laptop, and then moved it so that I had a complete view of the bed. Once she was satisfied, she looked once more at the camera and said, “I muted you on this end so you won’t distract me because I’m going to show you how much I love my boyfriend and how happy I’m going to make him tonight,” she moved away and sat on the bed, “After tonight you’ll know what I’ll actually do for my lover. You’ll know how much he owns my body, and then you’ll wonder whether we’re really playing a game anymore. You’ll wonder if you’ve lost your wife’s pussy forever.”

That bloody minx! I swear she’s playing like three-dimensional chess against someone that only knows how to play checkers. I suddenly felt like I was out of my league. Of course, I tested to see if I was truly muted. Jaimee heard none of my yelling or whistling and she was now completely ignoring the camera. She exited my view screen and was gone for almost 20 minutes before she finally returned. My wife pulled the white comforter and the top sheet down and climbed into bed. I watched as she picked her phone off the nightstand. Soon she had one hand down her panties and was typing (I’m guessing texting) with the other hand. I stared as she started moving her hand under her pussy, gently rubbing and massaging.

After another 10 or 15 minutes, she pushed her panties to her ankles and then kicked them out of view. I quickly decided that wasn’t a bad idea and dropped my own pants, freeing my very average size wang. I felt like I was going to cum already. I heard the heavy thud of a door close in the background, and moments later Wade was standing in the bedroom doorway. He was wearing a pair of loose shorts and a very sweaty tee shirt with a CrossFit logo on the front. My pulse quickened at the thought of being able to watch events fold out live again. I loved the recordings I’d received, but I was pumped to see it live again.

Wade kicked off his sneakers, or ‘trainers’ as my wife calls them, and said to my wife, “You. Little shit. Are a fucking tease!” he then leapt onto the bed and on top of my wife. She squealed and tried to turn away, but he pinned her down and kissed her while she still struggled to roll away.

She pulled away far enough to break the kiss, “God Wade, you bloody stink.”

Wade lifted an arm and smelled himself, “Smells like money to me, Jills,” he said as he laughed. Jaimee pushed against him for all she was worth, but he didn’t budge, “sending me dirty pictures, texting me the most outrages shit. You made it very difficult for me to concentrate today, so now it’s paybacks my little cock toy.”

“I’m not your cock toy,” she spit back, “I’m just a married woman that’s gracious enough to give you a mercy fuck once in a while.”

Haha, that’s my girl, don’t get into a verbal sparing match with her, you’ll lose every time.

Then things got a little interesting.

I heard Wade say, “Mercy fuck?” “You are going to pay for that one.” Still on top of her, he kept her pinned down while he opened up the nightstand drawer and pulled out several long, red straps. Jaimee knew exactly what Wade was thinking and started to fight to get out from under her boyfriend, but she stood no chance. Wade is literally twice her size. But I have to hand it to her, she fought like a possessed demon and forced Wade to have to make a serious effort to loop one strap around her wrist. He then tied off the other end to the corner bed post. She nearly got away as he was trying to reach the post that held up the bed, but he managed to hang on. Soon he had her other wrist tied down so that she both her arms were secured and tied off, her stomach still facing down. Wade then had to reposition himself and she did manage to free her legs and kick and flail furiously.

It was dangerous, but Wade found a way to trap her legs, and then had them safely secured to the other posts. Fuck she looked amazing, tied up, facing down with her ass in the air. Wade was breathing hard from the effort.

“You fucking bell-end, let me go!” my wife yelled very loudly.

“Bell-end?” Wade asked, still trying to catch his breath, “What does that even mean—oh wait—I think know,” he said, and then stepped up to the nightstand on the other side of the bed. From this drawer he pulled out a very familiar ball-gag, and the stainless-steel collar he’s put on my wife in the past. Now things were getting very interesting. “I think I’ve heard enough words coming out of your filthy mouth for the day. I just want to hear groans.”

Despite her now more feeble efforts, Wade had the ball gag in place and then fastened and locked the collar around her neck. I couldn’t believe my luck. This is what dreams are made of! My wife was trying to scream through the ball gag, but that just made it all the hotter. Wade pulled yet another something from the drawer. It looked like a small dildo, but I’d soon figure out it was a small vibrator.

He set it down on the side of the bed and then stood there for several long minutes. I thought he was just admiring his handy work until he left the room for several minutes. When he returned he had a roll of red duct tape in his hand. He pulled off several six-inch pieces and then sat next to Jaimee on the bed. At this point, my wife was more subdued and didn’t put up much of a fight as he pushed her shirt up over her small tits and placed the vibrator over her sex and then secured it the best he could with two strips of tape. Finally, he shoved a pillow under her hips which both helped hold the vibrator in place and pushed her ass higher into the air. I saw him fidget under her for a second, and even though I couldn’t hear the vibrator come to life, I knew it had when I heard the high-pitched yelp escape from my wife.

I can never describe in enough detail to do the scene justice. It was the MOST EROTIC thing I’ve ever seen. Even the color of the straps added to the eroticism of the whole thing. Jaimee began to squirm and it looked like she was trying to displace the vibrator.

“We’re going to let that work while I get cleaned up—let that thing thaw out your bitchy ass,” he said and then stripped off his clothes and dropped them to the floor.

My wife was bucking and shifting and trying to move her waist as much as she could. Wade disappeared and I soon heard a shower turn on. I then got a private showing of my wife trying to get away from the vibrator between her legs. I have never been so ecstatically happy, ever. Not more than an hour ago she was touting about what she was going to do with her lover, and now her ass was tied up and she was totally helpless. Oh, there is a god, haha.

The raven-haired girl with the sexy short haircut did manage to get the pillow out from under her, but the vibrator seemed to be holding fast. She went limp for a few minutes, but then I saw her ass start to wriggle around. Next, she was pulling against her restraints, which had the affect of showing off her taunt muscle. Frustrated moans became longer and more frequent. I wish I could have stopped time. I could have watched her there for hours—even days.

The water eventually shut off, and then Wade reentered, toweling himself dry. He dropped the towel and as much as I hate to admit it, and even more so write about it, the man is fit. Narrow waist, broad shoulders, tanned, not a hair below the neck, etc. Yeah, he’s a fucking specimen. Wade noticed the pillow and, shaking his head, he again pushed it under her hips, eliciting a very frustrated, deep growl.

“If I take this off, are you going to scream?” Wade asked, moving to sit closer to her side. He ran his finger gently down her back. After a long few seconds, my wife shook her head and he pulled the gag down so that it hung around her neck.

As soon as the gag was out, it started. “Sodding bastard. You are so going to regret this, Wade,” she hissed. “I’m going to put your balls in a vice—smack!” my wife yelped. And yelped loudly. Using the palm of his hand, Wade spanked her left butt cheek—hard. She then let out a ferocious sounding snarl and lit into another tirade, “Bullocks that smarts! Don’t you dare—smack!” landed another on the same cheek, and then two more on the other. My wife redoubled her efforts to put some distance between her and her boyfriend, she swore like a salty sailor and threw out every threat she could think of, but all Wade did was relax himself next to her and enjoy the show. Eventually, she got to be a little too loud.

Shaking his head, Wade tried a couple of times to shush her, but that only aggravated her more. Finally, he pushed himself to his knees and, despite her thrashing, put the ball-gag back into place. I was so hoping he would do that. I can’t believe how incredibly sexy she looks with that gag in her mouth. I have to admit that part of me was worried that he could push things too far. My wife was in a very vulnerable position and this could go wrong very quickly. I knew that I could call the cops if I had to, but I also knew I could trust Wade—okay, as much as I could trust any man with a woman tied up and at his mercy.

“Damn you’re fucking loud,” he mumbled after putting the gag back in place. Wade got off the bed and left again for about a minute. When he returned this time, he had a long handled wooden spoon in his hand. I couldn’t see my wife’s eyes, but I was sure they were probably as wide as saucers. Laying down next to her he smiled, teasing her with the spoon. Her ass cheeks were already a nice red color just from the smacks with the hand.

“You are a spunky little shit sometimes, you know that, right?” “Thwack!” A high pitched but muffled squeal form my wife. Wade rubbed the spot where the spoon had smacked her with his hand. Chuckling, he said, “I bet that one stung?” He whispered something else in her ear which I couldn’t hear and then he reached down and rubbed her pussy. Lifting his hand, he wiped his fingers over her cheek. “But you need this don’t you.”

I was completely transfixed. This week had passed by fairly quickly, and I was so busy on the project that I didn’t think about sex much at all, and then to be seeing the show before me, I wasn’t sure I could take anymore. Wade taunted and teased her, caressing her lightly and then landing the occasional swat with the spoon. Over about a 20-minute period, her ass when from a light red, to an almost crimson red. Wade finally dropped the spoon and, getting to his knees, positioned himself behind her and between her legs. From my angle, I unfortunately saw more of Wade’s ass than my wife’s pussy. I could see her slender, but slightly more muscular legs pulled around Wade’s hips as the straps held her securely in place. Wade’s hips moved forward, but only slightly, and then he pulled back. This went on for at least ten or fifteen strokes before he pushed his hips all the way forward, driving himself deeply into my wife. Then after one deep stroke, he returned to a dozen or so shallow strokes.

This pattern continued for a very, very long time, and I could tell that it was having the desired effect. The fight was visibly seeping out of my wife. She was no longer trying to get away from her lover but was more trying to increase the tempo and ferocity. She wanted it! Then slowly something interesting began. Her movements diminished all together, but her body remained ridged. Her hands were clutching the silk bedsheets, and her feet were now pointed straight out, her toes flexed so hard it looked painful.

Finally, the dam broke and my wife’s legs started to tremble and shake. Her grip on the sheets only became tighter, as did the straps as the tension increased from her pulling on them. I could tell that she was being wracked by a massive orgasm.

Wade held still for nearly a couple of minutes, and I heard him say, “Hot Damn! It feels like you’re trying to squeeze my cock off.” As the orgasm subsided, my wife’s body slackened and collapsed a couple of inches until she looked like she was listlessly resting on the bed. Wade started the pattern again, only this time his strokes were slightly deeper, but still not rushed. Wade paused several times to reposition the pillows, moving her ass and hips into slightly different positions, until at one point he said, “I think I got it.” At least that’s what I think he said, it was a little garbled.

It didn’t take long and my wife was soon pulling on the straps again. Her moaning against the ball gag intensifying. Only minutes later her legs started to shake and she kicked furiously at the bed. Wade laughed triumphantly, like he’d just won an Olympic medal or something. He was certainly happy that he’d brought her to another orgasm so quickly. He held still again until my wife had calmed, her breathing was heavy and fast. I noticed that this time, though, he held her hips tightly in his wide hands, almost like he was trying not to lose his grip and position. She had barely stopped shaking when Wade began to fuck her again. I bet it was less than 30 seconds and he’d coaxed another orgasm from her, this one just as intense as the first one.

Wade was ridiculously pleased with himself and was laughing and whooping. I finally figured out that he’d managed to find my wife’s perfect pleasure spot, and he was giving her one orgasm after another. I’ve always known my wife was capable of multiple orgasms, but here I was watching orgasms go off in rapid fire succession like I’d never in my marriage witnessed before. Another, and another, and yet another. I lost count, but it had to have been at least a dozen before Jaimee’s moans changed from sounds of ecstasy to sounds of struggle.

Her boyfriend picked up on it too because he asked, “Have you had enough? Do you want me to stop?” He reached forward and pulled the gag from her mouth. She instantly began to swear again, but the words didn’t have the power or the venom that they’d less than an hour ago.

Jaimee didn’t tell him to stop despite calling him every other name in the dictionary of swear words, so Wade picked up where he’d left off, hitting her perfect spots and getting the same reaction.

This time my wife whined, “I can’t take anymore—it’s too much!”

I saw Wade shake his head, “That’s not how you make it stop,” he teased, and yet again began the shallow, slow thrusts. Like clockwork, she came again. Her breathing was frantic and she wasn’t so much gripping the sheets now as trying to claw her way through them. Wade slapped her ass while she was in the throws of an orgasm, and then fucked her with near brutality for several minutes. Jaimee was near hysterical screaming and I couldn’t understand an intelligible word from her.

At last Wade pulled out and moved away, leaving me AT LAST with a good view of her pussy. It was bright red, and even from my view, I could see that it was gaping and puffy. I’ve never seen her gape like that before. It only lasted a few seconds, though, and then it was gone. Still, an excellent memory now. Wade unfastened the straps, removed the gag from around her neck, but left her collar in place. He then sat himself at the headboard and leaned his back against it. My wife was like a ragdoll on the bed, breathing heavily but not moving any other part of her body. Gently, and with surprising tenderness, Wade reached under her arms and pulled her into his lap. He embraced her upper body and pulled her ever closer into his chest. He wiped the sweat from her brown and kissed it several times with what now seemed like practiced intimacy. Reaching to the nightstand, he picked up a small bottle of lotion, applied it liberally to her reddened ass, and carefully and softly rubbed it into the skin.

No words were spoken. No words were needed to crush my heart as I watched my wife and her every growing relationship with her boyfriend. I have never come anywhere close to giving her that kind of pleasure. This may be a game. But in that moment, the feelings and touches between them were real. I couldn’t tell if I was in heaven, or if I was in hell.

The display of affection eventually became too much and I had to turn off the computer. It took me a few minutes to calm down and regain control, but I eventually got through it and was able to get to sleep that night.

This job has become a 7-day a week job, so I’ll do the best I can to update.

Southernman
Virgin

Unread post by Southernman » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:27 pm

KY,

All I can say is WOW!!!! She is the perfect Cuckoldress! I believe you said earlier that she reads what you post here sometime back. If she does, I would like to suggest to her a nice script "W" over her mound with maybe some devils horns and angel wings to go with it. It could be a temporary one or permanent if she chooses. Since you are gone for another month (maybe) you would have to wonder if it is real or fake until you get home to inspect it up close.

Your story is riveting! I don't post on here often but you have certainly garnered everyone's attention and admiration. Jaimee is a treasure and you two are very fortunate to have each other. I have followed your two most recent threads and cannot wait for an update! I find myself logging in every couple of hours to see if you have updated. Amazing!

I think you addressed this before, but we would love to see her in the hotties section. If not, could you give us a celebrity that looks like her to help with the visuals? (Not that your writing does not provide that and more) I am a big fan of pierced nipples and find myself thinking about hers while reading your posts. The tattoo would be the cherry on the sundae.

Thanks for your amazing story and I wish you two the best. Please update often!

Southernman

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:50 pm

I still think, "PoW" (Property of Wade) is best, but if she's going to get marked, it has got to be her choice. Only you three will know, right?

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:15 pm

Southernman, David,

Hehe, you're killing me! Seriously, the last thing I need is for my wife to get this idea into her head. I keep reminding myself that this is just a game, but this week she's made it feel all too real. She does get on here and read on occasion.

...I need to be more careful about what I write.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:48 pm

The difference is this: You know I'm only yanking your chain. I won't comment about that stuff again. Just be you, bro. She knows and understands what you really want and what you don't. From what she wrote way back when and from what you have written about her, I'd say you're pretty lucky. She knows you and you know her. That will never change.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:49 am

Hi hear you Ky,
Your logical brain is giving you all the reasons why she shouldn’t tatt, nut deep down part of you wants her to push your boundaries.
It’s like where she is labeling her pussy as his alone, and you keep telling yourself it’s part of the game but deep down you want her to take away your access to her lovers pussy.
Even further, part of you wants to eat cream pie, but we still need to have the push from our wives to give us a nudge at the crucial time? Better still as much as you tell yourself you don’t want to submit and suck her lovers cock, if she is whispering in your ear with his cock in front of your face it will be the permission you need to step off the cliff and be a true cocksucker.

Mycall
Virgin

Unread post by Mycall » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:41 am

If wade owns your wife’s pussy I think you will need his permission if you ever want to have children. He won’t need yours though. Lol

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:18 am

Two weeks down and about two weeks to go. Because I worked a shit-ton of hours, the week has gone by pretty fast, and I’ve been able to concentrate better—most of the time. That scene that played out Friday night still has my legs feeling a little unsteady. I thought that after Vegas that things weren’t going to be as intense, but that little bdsm scene with the many forced orgasms is still blowing my mind.

My wife was a little ‘testy’ with me via text the next day (yesterday). Mainly because she thought she had a plan to stir the pot and push my buttons some more, but she was thinking that I basically ended up with a free show. She doesn’t understand that that experience was by far one of the most intense of my cucked life up to now. To see another man take complete control of your wife like that is a real trip. Not only did he have physical control via the straps and gag, but she was his in body and soul that night. Her words about him ‘owning her’ were hauntingly true. This began as a game, but I worry constantly now that she doesn’t realize how much she is now his. I wonder how hard it will be when the time comes to put some separation between themselves in this relationship.

We only exchanged a few texts yesterday. She actually sent a lot of them, but I only had time to respond to a few (I have to get this project done!). We were able to talk over the phone for a few minutes last night, but it wasn’t until really late and we were both extremely tired. I know we’re both feeling the need to have some time to reconnect. To that end, we’re scheduled to just ‘chat’ tonight. No distractions, no games, just us talking.

I haven’t received any new pictures through the week, and so when I found new ones’ last night, I was anxious to see what they were. The system my wife worked out for pictures is to simply pass her phone around, having asked people before hand if they would take random pictures. Whenever my wife’s phone is connected to her laptop, the pictures automatically are downloaded to our shared Dropbox account.

Yesterday was a beach day. Some of the pictures were of other random couples I don’t know—learned later they were friends of Wade’s or friends of his friends. Wade didn’t show up to the beach until later due to work, so my wife had gotten a ride with another couple that headed out early in order to get a firepit at the beach. This is something Jaimee and I do on occasion. There’s nothing better than hanging out by the fire at the beach. The pictures taken early were just fun-pics, nothing out of the ordinary. I had looked at almost all the pics, and to be candid, they were just your average pictures.

Then I got to the last four pictures. The first of the four was taken after the sun had gone down. The fire was in the foreground, as were several couples drinking and laughing. Then I spotted my wife. She was sitting on Wade’s lap in a reclined, oversized beach chair. Her hair was mussed and her face darkened from having been in the sun all day. She was wearing a pullover sweatshirt from a certain someone’s Texas alma matter, and it looked like she only had a thong bikini bottom on below. Her ass looked slightly red, but it was probably from the sun, or could have been me wanting to see it red from the activities from the night before. Her arm was around Wade’s bare shoulders and the picture was taken while she looked to be running her hand through his hair. He was holding a beer in one hand and pulling her in tightly with his other arm. They were looking, I know this is cliché as fuck, but they were gazing into each other’s eyes, and anyone could tell they were into each other. The person who had taken the picture wasn’t content just to point and shoot. No, she took time to write a small note on the bottom of the picture. I’m assuming it was a she because of the way it was written, very bubbly and exaggerated.

The text read, ‘You two look beautiful together.’ And she wasn’t wrong. That’s what made the angst level go from about a 2 to a 10 in less than ten seconds.

The next picture was nearly the same, the only difference being that now a blanket had been spread over there lower halves and Jaimee’s free arm was pointed directly at Wade’s crotch. I knew exactly what her covered hand was doing. Their attention on each other was just like the first. They were behind the other people at the firepit so that they weren’t the center of attention, but they only had eyes for each other. No one else existed there.

The text on the bottom of the picture simply read, ‘naughty, naughty,’.

The third picture. Ugh, the third picture pulled my heart out of my chest and threw it on the floor. Jaimee, my Jaimee was now sitting directly on his lap. Her back was leaning against his chest, her chin tilted upwards, her mouth slightly open, her eyes closed tightly shut.

The text read, ‘You two are incorrigible!!!’

The fourth picture took me a second to understand. My wife’s face was buried in Wade’s chest like she was trying to disappear. Wade’s eyes were closed but he had a huge smile on his face. The blanket was pulled even tighter around them.

The last text read, ‘You two will make beautiful babies someday, but probably not today.’

It clicked what I was seeing. They had been caught in the act and the others at the party were all having a great time teasing them. I’m sure my wife was probably horrified that she’d let her libido get the better of her and actually get caught in the act. And if fact she was. During our brief phone call last night, she told me about what had happened. About how she had ‘accidently’ made a little too much noise and suddenly everyone’s attention was on them. She could hardly tell me the story and I’m sure she was blushing on the other end of the line.

Before we hung up, we agreed that we’d talk at length Sunday night. She made this comment, “Not being able to communicate with you has been hard, and I feel like I’m getting caught up more than I should right now.” I agreed and told her I was feeling very disconnected, and then she delivered the suplex of cuck blows. “I miss you. I’ve had more sex with Wade in two weeks than you and I have had in four months.”

I don’t think she meant to intentionally punch me in the throat in saying that. I think that’s why that comment stung all the more. But fuck if it didn’t give me an erection harder than granite.

I have to go for now, but I have to get another update out soon because the craziest thing happened this morning, but it’s still paying out and I’m out of time. Wade’s parents dropped in for a visit this morning. I got a text from my wife about an hour ago. It was in all caps and lots of exclamation marks. His parents had decided to take a detour on their summer vacation and stop by and see him for a few days. Fuck, this certainly wasn’t a scenario we talked about.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:21 am

So Wade's eagle-eyed Mom spots Jaimee's wedding ring:
Does Mom say:
(a) Oh Wade wonderful, you've done it in secret. We've been waiting so long for you to settle down.
or
(b) So whose wife is she?
or
(c) What time is that girl leaving? No girl is good enough for my son.
or
(d) Keep your eyes off her, Wilmer,

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:36 am

I know those orgasms... I have to use the safeword before they stop. *sigh* I'm happy for her.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:43 pm

As exciting as to follow this all is for me, for us all, it's probabely 100x times more exciting and nerve-wrenching for you, but still: "Be careful what you wish for", to remind of the title of your first thread here. Putting your cuckold-fantasy aside for a second.

I mean, Jaimee spending a long weekend or even a week with her lover, ok, there is probabely not so much things to worry about. But her living a complete month or even more with Wade, spending her daily life with him, sleeping every night at his side, sharing the ups and downs, that's maybe a bite too much, in my opinion. At least, I have doubts if this is really "healthy" for your marriage. Please excuse me, if I sound like a spoilsport.
It's not only their physical connection, but even more their increasing emotional connection that possibly could become a serious problem for you. That Jaimee develops a certain degree of affection for Wade is to be expected and probabely wanted by you. Nonetheless, I strongly assume you don't want Jaimee to develop a deep loving connection with Wade, and certainly not finding youself in a polyamorous relationship, please correct me if I'm wrong on this?
Of course, you can judge the whole situation far better than me, but maybe it would be the right time for Jaimee to move back to your home? I'm not saying she should stop seeing Wade, for the time you're in Guatemala, but maybe she shouldn't spend every single night with him, until you're home again?

I have to admit, I'm quite curious about your thoughts on this. Please be careful.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:27 pm

I LOVE IT!!!
First that she is so horny for him and Wade for her they are now moving into public sex. What's next road head on the way to the gym, or out on a date? His friends will really come to see her and them as an intensely in love couple and slutty to boot!!
Then, OOPS, the parents are coming over so now her and Wade either have to shit or get off the pot. It's one thing to play lovey-dovey in front of some of Wade's random friends, but quite another to do it in front of his folks. I can't wait to hear whether she moves out for the duaration of their stay, or what story her and Wade will concoct to tell his folks. Perhaps they will go with the," She's currently seperated from her husband and she's staying with me" thing and hope they don't ask too many questions. Or maybe they will ask a lot of questions and Jaimee and Wade will have to come up with some quick answers.
If she stays I wonder how Wade will fuck her so she's in the throes of ecstasy, but trying very hard to stay quiet. She'll want to avoid those awkward meet and greets in the morning with the parents after she's been moaning like a $5 whore all night, or hearing the headboard violently hitting the wall all night. Or his friends coming over and commenting to his folks what a cute and in love couple they make. And perhaps some sideways comments about how they can't keep their hands off of each other when they are out in public. I hope she avoids any alone time with Wade's mom. You know those Moms can ask some very pointed, direct, and intimate questions.
Of course you'll have to share your reactions when she sends you the pictures of the 4 of them out for dinner as Mom, Dad, Wade, and his new, very hot, and very horny girlfriend all getting to know one another.
Gee I wonder when the folks will invite them to their house for a stay and perhaps meet the family. Have fun with that.
Finally it sounds like my prediction might be coming true and as much as your wife is playing a game she is definitely developing deepening feelings for Wade. It sounds like she senses it, but she truly know or understand the depth to which they are developing?
It would seem that you are going to have to come up with a schedule on your own to wean Jaimee off of Wade and visa versa. It doesn't sound like going cold turkey is going to be an option, if that's even one she wants. Like I said before, the excitement of having a side piece, and one whom she has true and deep feelings for, might be too irrestible for her to step away from right away. Perhaps she will attempt to live these two lives for awhile until it runs its course.
Good luck to you two and thanks for sharing.
Stay safe.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:27 pm

I LOVE IT!!!
First that she is so horny for him and Wade for her they are now moving into public sex. What's next road head on the way to the gym, or out on a date? His friends will really come to see her and them as an intensely in love couple and slutty to boot!!
Then, OOPS, the parents are coming over so now her and Wade either have to shit or get off the pot. It's one thing to play lovey-dovey in front of some of Wade's random friends, but quite another to do it in front of his folks. I can't wait to hear whether she moves out for the duaration of their stay, or what story her and Wade will concoct to tell his folks. Perhaps they will go with the," She's currently seperated from her husband and she's staying with me" thing and hope they don't ask too many questions. Or maybe they will ask a lot of questions and Jaimee and Wade will have to come up with some quick answers.
If she stays I wonder how Wade will fuck her so she's in the throes of ecstasy, but trying very hard to stay quiet. She'll want to avoid those awkward meet and greets in the morning with the parents after she's been moaning like a $5 whore all night, or hearing the headboard violently hitting the wall all night. Or his friends coming over and commenting to his folks what a cute and in love couple they make. And perhaps some sideways comments about how they can't keep their hands off of each other when they are out in public. I hope she avoids any alone time with Wade's mom. You know those Moms can ask some very pointed, direct, and intimate questions.
Of course you'll have to share your reactions when she sends you the pictures of the 4 of them out for dinner as Mom, Dad, Wade, and his new, very hot, and very horny girlfriend all getting to know one another.
Gee I wonder when the folks will invite them to their house for a stay and perhaps meet the family. Have fun with that.
Finally it sounds like my prediction might be coming true and as much as your wife is playing a game she is definitely developing deepening feelings for Wade. It sounds like she senses it, but she truly know or understand the depth to which they are developing?
It would seem that you are going to have to come up with a schedule on your own to wean Jaimee off of Wade and visa versa. It doesn't sound like going cold turkey is going to be an option, if that's even one she wants. Like I said before, the excitement of having a side piece, and one whom she has true and deep feelings for, might be too irrestible for her to step away from right away. Perhaps she will attempt to live these two lives for awhile until it runs its course.
Good luck to you two and thanks for sharing.
Stay safe.

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:29 pm

Ky... hope ur safe in Guatemala.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:44 pm

MaxCargo wrote:As exciting as to follow this all is for me, for us all, it's probabely 100x times more exciting and nerve-wrenching for you, but still: "Be careful what you wish for", to remind of the title of your first thread here. Putting your cuckold-fantasy aside for a second.

I mean, Jaimee spending a long weekend or even a week with her lover, ok, there is probabely not so much things to worry about. But her living a complete month or even more with Wade, spending her daily life with him, sleeping every night at his side, sharing the ups and downs, that's maybe a bite too much, in my opinion. At least, I have doubts if this is really "healthy" for your marriage. Please excuse me, if I sound like a spoilsport.
It's not only their physical connection, but even more their increasing emotional connection that possibly could become a serious problem for you. That Jaimee develops a certain degree of affection for Wade is to be expected and probabely wanted by you. Nonetheless, I strongly assume you don't want Jaimee to develop a deep loving connection with Wade, and certainly not finding youself in a polyamorous relationship, please correct me if I'm wrong on this?
Of course, you can judge the whole situation far better than me, but maybe it would be the right time for Jaimee to move back to your home? I'm not saying she should stop seeing Wade, for the time you're in Guatemala, but maybe she shouldn't spend every single night with him, until you're home again?

I have to admit, I'm quite curious about your thoughts on this. Please be careful.
No idea, if Ky has read this piece, but these are words of wisdom.

marco333111
Trainable

Unread post by marco333111 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:31 pm

Xalar11 wrote:
MaxCargo wrote:As exciting as to follow this all is for me, for us all, it's probabely 100x times more exciting and nerve-wrenching for you, but still: "Be careful what you wish for", to remind of the title of your first thread here. Putting your cuckold-fantasy aside for a second.

No idea, if Ky has read this piece, but these are words of wisdom.
Hi Ky,

I also do think you should listen to those words.
I know you are living your dream, but I think you got a few warnings now. One being Jaimee calling your house 'the house' instead of our house. Seccond the last 4 pictures. These were not staged. Those were real, the way she looked at Wade was real love. She really loves him. I really do think it crossed her mind a few times to leave you for Wade. Maybe she already made that decision, but only want to tell you when you are back.
Of course this all guessing from my end, but I think you cannot discard the signs.

One other thing, you mentioned that she pushed your cuckbutton when telling her pussy will only fit Wades and would be too lose for you. Well, that should not be a button at all. A pussy is a muscle, it will go back to its original tightness. The effect of lose pussy is only right after fucking large cock, after a few hours it will already be readjusting.

Keep safe, and do the smart thing. Good luck with the project.

Marco.