Discovering Anika

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
NumbersGuy
Trainable

Discovering Anika

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:54 pm

Continued from my intro section (see link in my signature below)

I’ve been going over this stuff in my head over and over and I think I’m OK. With the exception of the one-nighter right after covid, these were years ago. Our relationship was a lot more rocky then and I know that I was a difficult person at times, still can be. We’ve grown closer with age and children. I said I would forgive her and I really do love her too much not to do so. I asked her more about why. She thinks it's mostly about her own ego and her own sexuality. She wants to feel wanted. She likes male attention. She wants to possess.

And yes, I have been masturbating about it. Both alone and with her.

The ex-boyfriend was the guy she was with when she and I first started up. So she was technically cheating on him with me, initially. I’ve met him before. Handsome, athletic, black. I asked last night if the stereotype is true and she said in his case, it was. She said it was always a very sexual, passionate relationship. But they also didn’t see eye-to-eye on a lot of important things which is why she didn’t want him long-term. While she stroked me, I asked her for more sexual details. She talked about his size. His athletic body. How the two of them had an amazing rhythm. How hard he always made her cum.

The guy in Israel was a local guy. Super fit-former military intelligence. Piercing green eyes. Intense. She said they immediately had eyes for each other and he talked his way up into her room the first night. He knew she was married and didn’t care. He was married, too. For three days it was nonstop. She said the two hottest moments were being on top of him in bed while looking out over the balcony and seeing the city and ocean views and when they had sex on the balcony itself.

The client guy turns me on the most, but I’m not sure why. It began before the “me too” movement and in retrospect, to me, it looks like he risked it being called harassment, although she doesn’t feel that way. She was a young and sexy professional and he was the mature and powerful client. He was much older, balding but muscular. They had done business together for a while and one day, at a conference in the middle of the day, he asked her to come up in his room to discuss something over coffee. She went, they sat on the couch, he put his hand on her knee and when she didn’t resist, he leaned in to kiss her. She said he may not have been young and handsome but he was powerful, intelligent, rich and just very alpha. She was flattered. He was a one-orgasm-and-done guy and generally preferred oral sex, giving and receiving, to intercourse. He never threatened their business relationship in any way but he was very generous to her and her company and made sure she got credit. After that first time, it became a regular thing when work brought them together. She suspects there were whispers around the office but no one questioned how she got the business and pointed out she worked very hard on the account.

The last time was the young guy at the hotel bar. He was also a business traveler, in his 20s. Tall, blond and blue-eyed. They were the only two at the hotel bar having dinner but sitting several seats away from each other-this was still early 2021 and covid-rules applied in this city. She said he was charming and they “broke the covid rules” by sharing a bottle of wine. After dinner, they took the elevator up together and coincidentally were on the same floor. She said they both were wearing masks but when they got to his room, there was an awkward goodbye handshake but they didn’t let go. She stepped closer to him, pulled down his mask and they kissed. She said he was very silent, opened his room and she followed. She spent the night and they had sex several times. She said he came five times. They barely said anything to each other and it was after they had sex the second time, he said something like “That was amazing Amalia” and she didn’t correct the name mistake and she realized she didn’t know his. Still, she stayed there until the morning.

I’m still processing but I think I'm over the shock. If you were wondering, we haven’t seen much of Jake. She’s been traveling for work and he’s a busy college kid with a very different schedule than ours. My head has been elsewhere anyway.
Intro: Discovering I'm a cuck...viewtopic.php?f=47&t=70880

A few pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71316

eater
2 Bit Whore

Re: Discovering Anika

Unread post by eater » Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:12 pm

how do you deal with her activities?

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:17 am

So fucking hot! Especially the affair with the client guy because it’s very similar to the relationship between my wife and one of her clients. Alpha guy not so good looking but uses her so well.
Gigi fan for life!

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:02 am

I try to withhold advice on this board because I feel each situation is different and requires a different approach for each. Having said that, my only thought is one that has been mentioned numerous times on this forum by thoughtful people, and that is communication. The word is thrown around a lot but it means so much. If a couple can’t talk to each other, the person they have promised to trust for the rest of their life, then there isn’t much of a relationship. One’s past is just that, past. You two have spoken about it and that’s a great thing. It may not have been the best way, but nonetheless you did have speak of it.

Nobody can do a damned thing about what happened yesterday but they can certainly decide about the present. There is nothing wrong with reliving good memories but let the bad ones go. It sounds like you two have a great foundation and that is the key to any relationship, especially marriage.

You’re communicating and there is nothing better. Regardless of what happens moving forward with this lifestyle, you’ll have a very happy marriage. This lifestyle is certainly not for everyone but for those who truly understand the concept, it can be icing on the cake. Keep up the good work.

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:07 am

Things have been OK these last few days. We continue to talk. She continues to answer any question I have.

She’s away for work for 2 nights and all I can imagine is her fucking someone else. She drove this time, just a few hours to Seattle and I have all of these wild imaginings. She’s pulled over by a hot cop. A trucker at a road stop. The bellhop at the hotel. Random guy at the hotel bar. Someone she works with. I have a mix of intense jealousy and being massively turned on when I imagine these things. Of course, I don’t think any of these things will happen. She’s been on hundreds if not thousands of business trips and even with the recent news, she’s not out there hooking up every time.

Our sex has been intense. We’re making love every night- I choose those words “making love”-because it's emotional and we are talking about how much we love each other even as I blurt out questions about other men. Think of me on top of her, missionary, a smooth rhythm, kissing her and we’re both whispering that we love each other but then, I slam it hard and shout “Did X fuck you like that? Tell me whore! Which one of your man sluts fucked you hardest!” Then she screams a name and tells me how hard he could make her cum. Then I ease up, and start whispering again about how much I fucking love her. We go through a pattern like that over and over until we both cum. There’s a tremendous amount of emotion making everything intense. After sex, we’re cuddling more. She’s been more doting in general.

There’s been zero discussion of her hotwifing. I admit to peeking at what clothes she packed for this Seattle trip and nothing stood out to me as “going on the prowl” but as I’ve described, she’s always been very traditionally feminine. She likes to wear sexy outfits, even her business attire. She’s not the pant suit type. I’m having a small, evening birthday party, no kids, this weekend and Jake said he would come by with his friends. I’m turned on by the idea of them checking her out but I don’t expect or plan for more than that.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:14 pm

Great story! Glad you are working it out. Maybe text her in Seattle and tell her it is ok to play

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:17 pm

Buy her several very sexy G-strings to wear during her celebration, a surprise gift on her return from Seattle.
You probably need say nothing more ...
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:10 pm

BTW,

If it should ever be the case that Anika is alone one afternoon at home, and Jake is in the back apartment, I can guarantee with almost 100% certainty that if Anika asked him over for a moment, she could easily drop to her knees and suck his cock to completion ... Jake would be amazingly grateful, and putty in her hands thereafter.

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:07 am

My birthday party was kind of hot and while nothing happened, I think I am certain that I want it to and I think she could and would do it.

We got a 100% acceptance on 20 invites (what can I say…I’m a popular guy) that meant 40 guests, much more than we expected. Anika planned it all. Arranged for the kids to be elsewhere (we celebrated with them earlier in the day) and had a Mexican food truck in our driveway for dinner so no one had to cook. One detail I didn’t appreciate was that Jake and two of his friends, Ethan and Quentin, weren’t regular guests but actually hired to be waiters, bartend, serve drinks, clean up etc although they were popular with the adults-everyone likes to chat with young people.

The party was a lot of fun. People arrived around 7 and stayed until about 11. Lots of drinking. Started out with champagne and we also served Cosmopolitans (my favorite) along with wine and beer. A few of the neighborhood guys stayed past midnight sipping whiskey with me before stumbling home. Anika was wearing a tight, thin, pink top, a turtle neck but with a good bra beneath, her boobs looked enticing even covered up. Then she had on a long dress, black with small white dots, but with a very high slit running up the side. When she sat and crossed her legs, her long tanned legs were totally on display. I noticed a few of the other husbands eyeing her and I enjoyed that but that’s nothing new and they are all well-behaved.

The interesting part was after everyone left and I was alone sipping my drink, thinking about the evening and life etc. I could hear Anika working with the boys cleaning up. Then I saw through the doorway that she had changed into a pair of loose shorts and an old sweatshirt top that had its arms cut off so there are big gaps under the arms showing a lot of her bra and boob. I positioned myself so I could watch the boys checking her out. Once, she was kneeling to clean something spilled on a chair and all three stopped to watch her tight ass moving back and forth.

After a bit, I drifted off and when I woke up at 1:30am, I could hear them in the kitchen. I found her at the table drinking whisky with them. They were just talking and they were friendly, inviting me to join them and I did. Oddly, Ethan was shirtless and I asked why and he said they had all been talking about workout routines etc. Anika reached over and slid her fingers up and down his six pack abs pointing them out to me. I was immediately hard and had to hide it as I sat at the table. Ethan said Anika’s tummy was harder than all of theirs and I just laughed wondering how they knew. Anika looked at me a little concerned but she was mostly poker faced. Not long after, they called it a night. All three went back to Jake’s pad to crash.

When Anika and I were getting ready for bed, I asked what happened and she said I had “nothing to worry about”. I told her that I was turned on and kind of wished she had something to tell me. She said nothing happened but there was some sexual tension. When they were talking about work outs, both Ethan and Quentin took off their shirts and she had felt their arms and abs and chests. Ethan had her sit on his lap and then he took hold of her sides and started lifting her up and down while she laughed. She said his fingers were touching the sides of her boobs through the sweatshirt arm holes. All three felt her tummy and her legs, up to the thighs, when they talked about work outs. She said Quentin quickly put his shirt on when they could hear I was waking up.

One more tidbit. Earlier in the evening, she had been talking with Quentin one-on-one and he came on to her, essentially asking her out. Told her about an off-the-beaten path hike he knew about up some of the waterfalls northeast of Portland off the Columbia River. He clearly meant it as a one-on-one thing and even mentioned that if they really wanted to do it right, a night’s camping would be best. She said it sounded amazing but she was too busy and he said to keep it in mind.

Despite being pretty tired and drunk, I was incredibly turned on. As we were getting into bed, I told her how hot it was. Told her I wanted her to do all three of them. She asked if she liked them lusting after her and I said absolutely yes. She smiled and said we could take it up a notch.

Then, she did something kind of sly. We have a glass doorway from our second story bedroom that opens onto a small balcony. It's awkwardly close to the apartment we added on top of the garage where Jake’s room is. She opened the door, despite the cool air and slid into bed. We started having sex, me on top, and she was louder than normal, much louder. I can’t tell you how turned on I was. I could turn my head and see through the window that while the boys had the lights off, their phones were on. Were they recording the sounds? Trying to see us (her)? They couldn’t see anything with us under the covers but Anika put on an audible show. Yelling for me to fuck her harder, screaming and moaning. I would whisper “Are you thinking of Quentin? Jake? Ethan?” and she would scream “ Yes! Yes! Yes!” As I got close she said No, No…wait…and she took over with her hands on my hips, dictating the pace until she screamed Yes! Now! Oh God Yes! We both came hard together.

We passed out then but didn’t sleep that late. We were having coffee and we talked more. I told her that I wanted to do this, try the hotwife/cuck experience. She said she wasn’t sure. She thinks it's a hot fantasy but wondered if I could really handle it. She said she felt she’s already gambled our relationship and doesn’t want to again. I told her it's obvious she would sexually enjoy the variety and she should live her life fully. I think that got to her. Her chance to live her life fully.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:29 pm

You have got her attention. It is clear this is enjoyable to her. She is taking initiatives with Jake and his friends, exactly in the direction you want it to go. Anika may well be a HW before the year is out.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:07 pm

Awesome update, your details are so hot. Keep on the same path and you will be cucked soon by those young guys. Encourage her to do the overnight hike

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:29 am

Considering Anika's now revealed past, her willingness to engage in affairs soon after marriage, and continue others well after marriage, and her one-off fling after covid ... I think there is an excellent probability you can encourage her to go camping overnight with Quentin. It would be private, secluded, intimate, and Anika would love it.
Also it would be a big step in Jake seducing Anika if ever he found out she is available and desirous ... ;)

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:17 am

I think I was hung over for a solid two days but Anika covered for me and I can work from home…

Thank you all for the comments and support and ideas.

We actually learned a piece of bad news. You may have noticed that while Jake was at the party on Saturday, it was his two friends that were more involved. Jake had been quiet which I didn’t mention because he’s a bit of a quirky shy kid so I didn’t think too much of it. However, on Sunday, his parents arrived and it turns out he’s been having some health issues and they’re in town to take him to seek medical care. Apparently, he’s had issues before. I’m a little unclear on what’s up exactly.

Anika and I continue to talk and the tone has become more playful than the angst of when her disclosures to me were new. Jake and his friends and some of her coworkers have been “potentials” we discuss in “what if” scenarios. I asked again about me watching and she was clear that 1) she’s not agreeing to do anything with anyone 2) even if she did, she thinks the idea of me watching is “too weird”. She doesn’t even like that as a fantasy.

I did get more details about the three day road trip she took with 4 guys when she gave them all oral sex several times. She was a year out of college, long before we had met, and she was moving to Florida from Boston. A college student friend of hers said he was going to Florida for spring break and they arranged to have him and his friends help her make the move. She said there was sexual tension from the start as the only female crammed in a car with four horny college students on their way to spring break. They also didn’t have a lot of money. After the first day of driving, they stayed at a cheap motel and all of them crashed in a single room. They all partied that night in the hotel room, drinking heavily. As it got late, all four of them were making their moves on her and she was flirting and enjoying the attention but then it turned bad. The boys started fighting. They were shouting at each other things like “She wants me, not you!” Etc. I can imagine the testosterone, alcohol and horniness just made these boys ready to kill.

That’s when she told them that she liked them all equally and they all knew she had a boyfriend anyway. That’s when one of the boys just took his cock out and asked her if she could resist. He then took her hand and placed it on his cock and she said she’ll never forget the feeling of it growing in her grasp and all of them watching her. That’s when she made the offer to give them all oral, but only oral. They all agreed. She took one after another in the bathroom, satisfying all of them. I asked her if they touched her and she said they all respected her deal. She said she masturbated herself, outside of her clothes, while she blew the last one.

In the middle of the night, one of the boys woke her and asked for another. So she did it. And that happened over the next two days repeatedly. They also grew less shy around one another and so she was giving oral and jacking them off sometimes as they drove. She also gave “titty fucks” but no one got inside her panties. When they arrived in Florida, they wanted her to spend time with them and party but she said no and that was that. I asked about their cocks but she doesn’t remember much. I asked how many times she thinks she made each of them cum and she said at least 4 or 5.

I’ve been masturbating about it a lot. I also wonder what those guys think about her now. Do they jack off to the memories?
BallSpanking wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:29 am
Considering Anika's now revealed past, her willingness to engage in affairs soon after marriage, and continue others well after marriage, and her one-off fling after covid ... I think there is an excellent probability you can encourage her to go camping overnight with Quentin. It would be private, secluded, intimate, and Anika would love it.
Also it would be a big step in Jake seducing Anika if ever he found out she is available and desirous ... ;)
She didn't seem that excited about this idea. I actually think its just the set up. She likes hiking and being outdoors but she's not one for camping. She hates bugs and roughing it, etc. She does like Quentin...maybe I suggest they do something more her speed?
Wantsomefunto wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:07 pm
Awesome update, your details are so hot. Keep on the same path and you will be cucked soon by those young guys. Encourage her to do the overnight hike
Thanks!

She left again this morning for two nights away. No where particularly exciting and it doesn't sound like a trip with fun dinners or partying likely. Appreciate all of your thoughts and support.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:43 pm

NumbersGuy wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:17 am
BallSpanking wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:29 am
She didn't seem that excited about this idea. I actually think its just the set up. She likes hiking and being outdoors but she's not one for camping. She hates bugs and roughing it, etc. She does like Quentin...maybe I suggest they do something more her speed?
Any and all suggestions are meant to be tweaked and adjusted, tailored to suit their specific task. Clearly, you are much better aware of Anika's turn-ons and offs, so by all means, use only the elements you find helpful so she is enchanted and enthralled by the fantasy. I think women tend to fantasize more on romantic scenarios, that eventually lead to torrid lovemaking. You should use all those natural beauty elements, the waterfall, the starry night, the extraordinary setting of privacy in nature, with a hot young stud that wants nothing more than to please her ... I think most any girl would find that sensual ...

Oh, and if practical objections from her should arise, like "what to do about the kids ...", have some answers ready, but realize it is a tacit admission of her conditional acceptance of the concept ... 😉

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:40 am

I think she’s coming around. Anika returned home from her work trip and she said she knew I’d be disappointed that she had nothing “to report”. I told her she should have made something happen and she laughed. I’m just glad the ideas are brewing in her mind.

We talked at length about me and my motivations around this desire. We talked about several ideas that I’ve seen discussed on these boards about WHY cucks want what they want. I don’t have a good answer beyond it's just what I want. I assured her that this isn’t some kind of demented “test” on my part. I’d be proud of her if she really explored her sexual prowess.

She admitted she’s intrigued. She does like to flirt. She likes male attention. She likes the naughty husband whose hand strays when giving a goodnight hug. She likes when a stranger's eyes roll over her cleavage. She said she doesn’t want to do anything that would be disruptive to our family life or our community of friends and neighbors but maybe, just maybe, we should consider something outside of that? She also doesn’t want to become a couple that “goes to key parties”. 1) She won’t allow me with others. 2) she doesn’t want to “make sex the defining characteristic of our lifestyle.

I don’t know what it will take to get her to take the jump but I feel like she’s standing on the edge of the cliff and I’m holding her hand and encouraging her to go for it.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:01 pm

Conversations like that are crucial for Anika's comfort, to know you are encouraging and supportive of her exploration and growth.
BTW, there is an answer to her question regarding why you want this for her ...
"Because I love you, and I want the best for you, if I can in any way provide it".

TomG
Trainable

Unread post by TomG » Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:43 pm

NumbersGuy wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:07 am
Think of me on top of her, missionary, a smooth rhythm, kissing her and we’re both whispering that we love each other but then, I slam it hard and shout “Did X fuck you like that? Tell me whore! Which one of your man sluts fucked you hardest!” Then she screams a name and tells me how hard he could make her cum. Then I ease up, and start whispering again about how much I fucking love her. We go through a pattern like that over and over until we both cum. There’s a tremendous amount of emotion making everything intense. After sex, we’re cuddling more.
That's so fucking hot, NumbersGuy! I'm looking forward to hearing more about yours and Anika's progress and her adventures.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:54 pm

"1) She won’t allow me with others. 2) she doesn’t want to “make sex the defining characteristic of our lifestyle ..."

That's a great start, Kevin, she is already setting the ground rules. 😂

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:06 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:54 pm
"1) She won’t allow me with others. 2) she doesn’t want to “make sex the defining characteristic of our lifestyle ..."
I understand number 1 but I don't understand number 2. And what I mean by that is how do you tell? What is the defining characteristic of the relationship now?

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:43 pm

Probably a question for Kevin, but I think she is saying she may be willing, but she does not want HotWifing to define their relationship publicly or in private. It sounds like a qualified acceptance to me ... 🤔

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:40 pm

I'll chirp in quickly - I come to this site in waves... will read it hot and heavy and then drop out and then come in, so I'm sort of catching up. I read the other thread and read the "cheating" part, really hoping you wouldn't fuck it up. You didn't. I've never put sex on the "Pedestal" where it's the determining factor in love or a relationship. I think your attitude toward your wife is great. You mentioned being worried that you weren't enough. Confession - I've fucked two other women in addition to my wife, and she doesn't know. I did it because I just couldn't help myself. My wife comes first, though. I know some people would say, "Oh you're a piece of crap". Well, I'm pretty sure my wife fucked around on me too. *shrug*. My point is, we aren't dumping each other because we enjoyed the orgasms with other people. Thank you so much for posting your story.

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:52 am

Had an interesting weekend. We have a friend group, all of us connected through our children’s school. Since the kids were on a school sponsored trip over the weekend, our group of parents decided to take a trip together. We found an airbnb that could accommodate 5 couples in wine country. We booked wine tastings, dinners, planned a hike, fun stuff. The couples are all about our age, nice people.

We were all mixing it up during our hike and wine tastings. Sometimes I was beside Anika and sometimes not. She might be chatting with some of the other moms or sometimes the other dads. Nothing remarkable. Maybe some of them were checking her out a little but I was checking out some of the other moms, too. Nothing inappropriate.

However, on Saturday night, I was pretty tired after a long day and went to bed early, maybe 9:30. I wasn’t the only one calling it a night but I left Anika chatting with others and drinking wine at an outdoor fire pit. Around midnight, I woke to find she still wasn’t in bed so I put on a robe and looked around.

I found Anika in the hot tub with 2 of the other dads. It was a pretty large tub and she was sitting opposite the 2 of them. They didn’t act weird or anything when I showed up, in fact they invited me to join but there was a little laughter. That’s when I realized that none of them had brought bathing suits…they were nude in the tub. I walked right up to the side and with the dark and the bubbles, you really couldn’t see anything. Still, I was a little taken aback. I also wondered if these guys’ wives would be cool with this.

I acted cool and said I was going back to bed, even though there was no way I was going to be able to sleep. Anika then said for me to wait and that she would join me. Then I saw her grab a towel from beside the hot tub and she wrapped it around her body as she emerged. She wasn’t nude and out of the water for long, just an instant, but her full body was exposed for that instant. I glanced at the two dads and they pretended to look away but of course, they got an eyeful.

She looks amazing nude. She still has firm breasts, a B/C cup. She’s in shape, tight belly, nice thin shoulders. She’s pretty good with the pubic hair regimen, just a small bit down there to keep it interesting.

We said good night and we left. I wish I could have heard the two guys talking. Back in the bedroom, Anika told me nothing happened. They were all drinking, one of them mentioned the hot tub and it sounded fun but no one had bathing suits so they laughed and decided to go nude. She asked if their wives would be OK with it and they both said yes but they also said, “it might be best not to mention it”. I asked if anything sexual happened and she said no. She tried to hide her body but both men were pretty casual about it. She saw both of their cocks very clearly. Both were sizeable and both guys were very fit. One of the guys was particularly flirty with his eyes and he got in and out of the water several times giving her a good look at his body. He once got out of the water to fetch a new bottle of wine and when he returned, he climbed into the water and sat beside her briefly, their naked thighs touching, as he poured her a refill. She said that in the tub, even though they sat on opposite sides, there was a lot of contact of feet under the water with both men and that one guy was resting his foot on her leg, as high as her knee.

I asked if she thinks something might have happened if I hadn’t come and she insisted no. However, she was very turned on and we had sex then. I was talking about the two guys and describing them double teaming her. I told her to say their names as I was fucking her. I told her I wanted her to go to them. To fuck them both. We both came hard and passed out.

In the morning, I asked if she wanted to pursue something with either of them and she was an emphatic no. Too much messiness potential with the school and kids and other moms etc. We made love again with me talking about how I wanted her to just for it with the one guy who was more aggressive.

After sex, I asked her again about camping with Quentin and she told me, to my surprise, that he had texted her to ask her to go but she said she wasn’t interested. When I said that she could suggest an alternative idea, she asked what I meant. I said that if she really doesn’t like the idea of camping, she could suggest a hike and then staying at a hotel or something. She asked if I really am certain that I want her to do this and I said absolutely yes. To prove it, I showed her I was hard and jacked off telling her I was thinking about her and Quentin.

After I came, she said she’d think it over….

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:19 am

Anika's responses are far from being a definite 'no' ... In fact they more resemble a qualified 'yes, but ...'
The principle is not so much at issue, as the details of how to bring it about.
And the footy inside the hot tub with two naked married men ... Not innocent, at all. ;)
She IS interested.

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:55 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:19 am
Anika's responses are far from being a definite 'no' ... In fact they more resemble a qualified 'yes, but ...'
The principle is not so much at issue, as the details of how to bring it about.
And the footy inside the hot tub with two naked married men ... Not innocent, at all. ;)
She IS interested.
Yeah, I'm starting to feel like she really wants to do this but she is wary of her good fortune. She's asking if she really can have her cake and eat it, too?

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:39 am

NumbersGuy wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:55 am
Yeah, I'm starting to feel like she really wants to do this but she is wary of her good fortune. She's asking if she really can have her cake and eat it, too?

🤔 ... If that is a real impediment, it should be easily disposed of ... Of course she can!
By way of an explanation you can express to her why you think this experience would benefit her, you, and your marriage.
You recognize that as a beautiful young woman, married or not, there are longings for adventures and experiences that are socially forbidden after marriage, and why you think she would love and benefit from taking a lover, to be naughty (in a controlled environment), to be wild, to let her hair down and experience the fantasies she had given up for lent. ;)