Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
canadianwittol
Player

Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:45 pm

My wife has been seeing a new guy she met on Ashley Madison about a month ago.

They are both married; she has been upfront with him that I know about and approve of her playing around whereas he is an old-fashioned cheater.

He's quite a charismatic and well-to-do man who has hosted my wife three times now on his 60-foot cabin cruiser. As he is married, meeting her on his boat is ideal for him. On their last date during a bit of pillow talk my wife asked him what fantasy she could fulfill for him. He told her of an "oldie but a goodie" - he said he would love for her to meet him on the boat and to arrive completely naked except for a trench coat over top. AND...to wear a pair of clear, plastic stripper heels.

My wife is a very elegant and classy woman with a six figure income, so I was utterly shocked when she came home with newly purchased stripper heels vowing to fulfill the fantasy at his earliest convenience. I was very turned on by this and asked her if she would try on the heels for me. She said she would love to model them for me, but not before she has worn them for her lover first. It was his idea, so he gets first dibs.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:20 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:45 pm
My wife has been seeing a new guy she met on Ashley Madison about a month ago.

They are both married; she has been upfront with him that I know about and approve of her playing around whereas he is an old-fashioned cheater.

He's quite a charismatic and well-to-do man who has hosted my wife three times now on his 60-foot cabin cruiser. As he is married, meeting her on his boat is ideal for him. On their last date during a bit of pillow talk my wife asked him what fantasy she could fulfill for him. He told her of an "oldie but a goodie" - he said he would love for her to meet him on the boat and to arrive completely naked except for a trench coat over top. AND...to wear a pair of clear, plastic stripper heels.

My wife is a very elegant and classy woman with a six figure income, so I was utterly shocked when she came home with newly purchased stripper heels vowing to fulfill the fantasy at his earliest convenience. I was very turned on by this and asked her if she would try on the heels for me. She said she would love to model them for me, but not before she has worn them for her lover first. It was his idea, so he gets first dibs.

Good for her :D!

Littletime
Virgin

Unread post by Littletime » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:14 am

Thats really hot. What does she seem to like best about him

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:18 am

In answer to Littletime's question I think she is attracted to him for the same reason probably lots of other women would be: he's extremely successful and charismatic.

So here's the thing; since my initial post, she made his fantasy happen yesterday. My beautiful wife with her long legs and naturally olive skin went totally naked, with just a tan trenchcoat over top. This past Monday, she bought a pair of "Pleaser" brand 5" clear plastic high heels, manufactured for strippers. Those and the trenchcoat were all she was wearing when she asked me to drop her off at the marina where his boat is tied up, which is where they have been meeting (he is married as well).

Apparently he enjoyed it a very great deal, and insisted she keep the heels on while they had sex. But that's not the best part.

When they were finishing up he asked how she got to the marina in her state of undress and she replied, truthfully, that I had dropped her off. He knows she is married and she is upfront with almost all of her lovers that she is playing with permission. However, he seemed to be taken aback by the fact that I would have dropped her off for the specific purpose of spending her afternoon having sex with another man, and more than a little intrigued!

As she was telling me all this in the car (I picked her up also) I have to admit I got hard right away as she retold to me the conversation they'd had virtually minutes earlier: she went on to explain to him that I am a cuckold, that I was the one who asked her to make me a cuckold, and that I am just as excited by the whole scenario as they are. "You told him I'm a cuckold?" I asked. "Well, he already knew that, we just had sex." she replied. "No, I meant you specifically used that word, to describe me?" She answered yes, without further elaboration. Just the mental image of my wife describing me to her lover as a cuckold is somehow very arousing to me.

We had to continue the conversation after parking at our building and taking the "walk of shame" together back to our condo together as my wife, standing above me in 5" stripper heels, and I rode up in the elevator together.

He wanted to know about her other affairs and did I ever watch? She answered yes, and told him we have a bull who now lives out of town that she doesn't see very often but who lets me watch when they do have sex. To my considerable excitement, he asked if I would ever want to join them and watch them having sex? In 12 years this is only the second time this has come up! He doesn't sound like a "bull" type, just a generally horny/sexual guy who thought the whole scenario sounded hot. In fact, he actually expressed that he thought the idea of watching your wife have sex with someone else sounded really hot and kinky to him also.

I don't think his personality is at all similar to our bull's - he enjoys humiliating me - whereas it sounds more like this guy would like to put on a show for my benefit. Needless to say, I told my wife I would love to join them on their next date, which she relayed to him and he sounds excited by it! He also gave strict instructions to wear the coat and heels again.

So it is looking very much like I will be seeing my wife in action with another man next weekend. Something I have seen many times before, but finally with someone new.

I am very, very excited about next weekend. I can literally hardly wait. This is probably the most excited I've been since Nov. 4th, 2009 - the day I first truly became a cuckold.

lookingiansa
Player

Unread post by lookingiansa » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:27 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:18 am
In answer to Littletime's question I think she is attracted to him for the same reason probably lots of other women would be: he's extremely successful and charismatic.

So here's the thing; since my initial post, she made his fantasy happen yesterday. My beautiful wife with her long legs and naturally olive skin went totally naked, with just a tan trenchcoat over top. This past Monday, she bought a pair of "Pleaser" brand 5" clear plastic high heels, manufactured for strippers. Those and the trenchcoat were all she was wearing when she asked me to drop her off at the marina where his boat is tied up, which is where they have been meeting (he is married as well).

Apparently he enjoyed it a very great deal, and insisted she keep the heels on while they had sex. But that's not the best part.

When they were finishing up he asked how she got to the marina in her state of undress and she replied, truthfully, that I had dropped her off. He knows she is married and she is upfront with almost all of her lovers that she is playing with permission. However, he seemed to be taken aback by the fact that I would have dropped her off for the specific purpose of spending her afternoon having sex with another man, and more than a little intrigued!

As she was telling me all this in the car (I picked her up also) I have to admit I got hard right away as she retold to me the conversation they'd had virtually minutes earlier: she went on to explain to him that I am a cuckold, that I was the one who asked her to make me a cuckold, and that I am just as excited by the whole scenario as they are. "You told him I'm a cuckold?" I asked. "Well, he already knew that, we just had sex." she replied. "No, I meant you specifically used that word, to describe me?" She answered yes, without further elaboration. Just the mental image of my wife describing me to her lover as a cuckold is somehow very arousing to me.

We had to continue the conversation after parking at our building and taking the "walk of shame" together back to our condo together as my wife, standing above me in 5" stripper heels, and I rode up in the elevator together.

He wanted to know about her other affairs and did I ever watch? She answered yes, and told him we have a bull who now lives out of town that she doesn't see very often but who lets me watch when they do have sex. To my considerable excitement, he asked if I would ever want to join them and watch them having sex? In 12 years this is only the second time this has come up! He doesn't sound like a "bull" type, just a generally horny/sexual guy who thought the whole scenario sounded hot. In fact, he actually expressed that he thought the idea of watching your wife have sex with someone else sounded really hot and kinky to him also.

I don't think his personality is at all similar to our bull's - he enjoys humiliating me - whereas it sounds more like this guy would like to put on a show for my benefit. Needless to say, I told my wife I would love to join them on their next date, which she relayed to him and he sounds excited by it! He also gave strict instructions to wear the coat and heels again.

So it is looking very much like I will be seeing my wife in action with another man next weekend. Something I have seen many times before, but finally with someone new.

I am very, very excited about next weekend. I can literally hardly wait. This is probably the most excited I've been since Nov. 4th, 2009 - the day I first truly became a cuckold.
Good for you getting to watch someone new at his request. I know many are all over the place on letting hubby watch. To me it seems natural to do. Since probably most men started off in cuckold territory wanting to see their HW with other guys and along the way that went off script for them. But since he asked your hw the door is wide open and she didnt even have to ask him for you by telling him your her cuckold hubby.

I myself truly get a charge out of this when hubby watches me with his HW.

Mr. Lookingiansa

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:40 pm

Marie and I saw a tall muscular white stranger, nickname Hercules, fuck two of her friends at a house party. One of Marie friends is a beautiful young black lady. The other friend is a mature Asian lady. When we were about to leave the party Hercules started flirting with Marie. We all knew he was wasting his time. Marie is notorious for NEVER doing anything, with anybody, at house parties. My multi-orgasmic wife don’t do one night stands. She also said she want to be with a guy that’s make love to her and not wham-bam her. Marie personally witness Hercules roughly wham-bam the shit out of her friends. While flirting with her, Hercules told Marie he’s going back home to Germany in a few days. He said he’s never had sex with a Spanish lady. He confessed that he’s never been with a black lady until tonight. Marie’s Asian friend playfully yelled out loud “Marie he’s had Asian & Soul food tonight, give him a taste of some Mexican food too”. Marie playfully shot the rod at her. Hercules continued flirting with her. He said his fantasy was to be with a black lady and a beautiful Latina like Marie. Never in his wildest dream did he think he could fulfill his fantasy in one night. After a few more minutes of flirting Hercules carried my wife into an empty bedroom. To our utter shock Hercules took Marie into the bedroom and wham bam her harder and longer than he did her friends. Hercules actually made her squirt, a few times, which is something she rarely do. It was Marie first and only time she’s ever had sex at a house party.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:46 am

Tomorrow's going to be the day! We're both going to go to his boat tomorrow afternoon, and I will get to watch whatever it is they get up to.

I'm so excited I can't contain myself! Tough to type this at work with a hard on in my pants just thinking about tomorrow, but that's what I'm doing.

mdevaux
Virgin

Unread post by mdevaux » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:09 pm

How did it go last weekend?

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:55 pm

Funny you should ask, I wasn't actually going to provide an update because I wasn't sure if anyone really cared lol.

We had a fabulous time. One of the hottest experiences I've had in 12 years now. From the moment my wife left our condo in just a trenchcoat, being totally naked underneath, I had a hard on in my pants. Especially knowing what was going to happen. She wore flat shoes down to our car and brought the stripper heels separately.

We took the short drive to the marina and parked in a pay lot across the street. From here she changed intro her stripper heels and we headed off toward the marina. He has already provided her with a fob so she need only swipe it to get past the gate and head down the wharf. Watching my wife walk down the wharf in just a trenchcoat, watching her perfectly pedicured feet and blood red toenails walk along in these slutty clear plastic 5" stripper heels, knowing she was on a mission for sex, not with me, was tense. I could feel my heartbeat walking alongside her to the boat.

It's an impressive boat too, it's a 60" cabin cruiser. We went right on board, and my wife opened the door and walked in. She introduced me to her lover as if she was introducing a client, it felt totally natural and the guy was genuinely friendly and glad to meet me. He set me at ease although I still felt a little nervous just at the situation in general. It's a strange feeling speaking to a man who is sleeping with your wife! He asked us if we wanted a drink and my wife said no. I decided to accept the gesture and said yes. He asked what I would like and feeling awkward and wanting to limit conversation with him at this point I said "whatever you're having". He picked up a half-finished bottle of Beck's beer from behind him and lifted it up, his facial expression seeming to ask me if I was satisfied with that. I nodded, and moments later he retrieved one from the fridge, popped the cap and handed it to me with a smile.

We sat together for a few minutes and we made some almost hilariously awkward small talk. He started by talking to me saying he was curious to meet me and interested to hear my view on our kinky lifestyle. I could see he was genuine. I described my joy in being a cuckold and oddly enough he agreed he thought it was hot. He even offered the perhaps strange comment that he would love it if his wife wanted to get kinky and sleep with other partners too but remarked she'd long ago lost interest in sex. He opined that I was lucky to be living an exciting, kinky lifestyle. I had to agree with him completely. He then made some small talk with my wife asking about how her week had been. She segued that into saying she'd been looking forward to today all week and with that she stood up and removed the trenchcoat.

Now standing there totally naked, just in her stripper heels she faced him, gave him full frontal.

"My my my!" he let out and got up to embrace her. He looked back to me and said "You have a beautiful wife."

"I know I do. She is gorgeous."

"Mmmmm." he agreed and they kissed.

After probably a minute or so that felt like more, he asked if we should take this down to the stateroom and we did. He lifted my wife onto the bed, heels on and all. He motioned to a little covered bench and suggested I sit there, which I did. He asked do I ever join in, or was there anything else I could do to be made comfortable? I said no I'm happy right here. He asked do you like to play with yourself while you're watching? I said yes I do. Then he suggested that if I wanted to strip down it would be totally cool with him.

I evaded the question and said no that's OK, I'm alright. My wife then piped up "he doesn't want you to know what he's wearing underneath."

He looked at me and back to her. She looked at me and back to him and said "my husband wears women's panties." Then she looked to me and said "he knows now, so you might as well take off your pants and get comfortable."

I did that, and was almost immediately grateful for that as it meant I could play with myself and really enjoy the show.

What a show it was. Watching my wife first give him a long, slow, sensual blowjob was almost enough to make me cum right there. But I edged myself and kept going and soon she was riding his cock on top. But the best part was after that, watching her lying on her back, taking every Inch of his dick, moaning along with her feet in the air, watching her feet in those stripper heels bobbing around either side of his back.

It was one of the best afternoons of my life. When we got home, she finally, that night, let me fuck her in the stripper heels too. I can totally see what he likes about them.

I'm looking forward to tagging along again with them. This guy is actually a very genuine guy and unlike our regular bull doesn't seem to have even the slightest interest in humiliating me. It was a comfortable, enjoyable experience for me and I can't wait for more! I hope we do it again soon. She has seen him for a few weekends now so hopefully that keeps up.

Thanks for asking I am ecstatic to be able to tell and re-live it.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:16 pm

It sounds awesome. Thank you for taking the time to write it up.

Lovrman53
Trainable

Unread post by Lovrman53 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:07 am

Absolutely hot story. I can identify with both the lover and husband. On the one hand I'm not by nature prone to humiliate others and would love to put on a show like the one described. On the other hand I would love to see my wife in action with another man, jerk off and possibly clean up. Both scenarios get my juices going.

Kays cuck

Unread post by Kays cuck » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:50 am

Sounds like an amazing experience. It's great you got to experience it like that. Hope you have many returns to the boat with them!

magnus
Player

Unread post by magnus » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:35 pm

That was a super hot update. It actually sounds like the perfect cuckold experience for me as I'm not into deep humiliation but enjoy it in moderation.

Flint
Player

Unread post by Flint » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:23 am

That all sounds perfect; a real joy to read. I certainly envy your situation and hope it continues for you.

frank12
Trainable

Unread post by frank12 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:47 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:55 pm

...snip...
it felt totally natural and the guy was genuinely friendly and glad to meet me. He set me at ease although I still felt a little nervous just at the situation in general. It's a strange feeling speaking to a man who is sleeping with your wife! He asked us if we wanted a drink and my wife said no. I decided to accept the gesture and said yes. He asked what I would like and feeling awkward and wanting to limit conversation with him at this point I said "whatever you're having". He picked up a half-finished bottle of Beck's beer from behind him and lifted it up, his facial expression seeming to ask me if I was satisfied with that. I nodded, and moments later he retrieved one from the fridge, popped the cap and handed it to me with a smile.

We sat together for a few minutes and we made some almost hilariously awkward small talk. He started by talking to me saying he was curious to meet me and interested to hear my view on our kinky lifestyle. I could see he was genuine. I described my joy in being a cuckold and oddly enough he agreed he thought it was hot. He even offered the perhaps strange comment that he would love it if his wife wanted to get kinky and sleep with other partners too but remarked she'd long ago lost interest in sex. He opined that I was lucky to be living an exciting, kinky lifestyle. I had to agree with him completely.

...snip...
She looked at me and back to him and said "my husband wears women's panties." Then she looked to me and said "he knows now, so you might as well take off your pants and get comfortable."

I did that, and was almost immediately grateful for that as it meant I could play with myself and really enjoy the show.
...snip
That simple idea of being comfortable with the situation, allowing it to be not entirely overlaid with Bull/wife/cuck games but allowing personalties to emerge right along with the playfulness makes for good relationships. I think it happens more often than people let on but few tell of it because it seems somehow "less exciting" but I think also that those who enjoy the genuineness of their playmates find they enjoy their playtime more. That is certainly how it works for me. The arousals from a touch of kink, expressions of fetishes and having everyone comfy enough to reveal what would be "naughty secrets" in any other situation brings additional closeness to the shared experience.
"The more you love, the more you can love - and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just."

R.A. Heinlein - Lazarus Long

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:13 am

Thank you everyone for your feedback, I truly appreciate it.

I'm also happy to report that they are planning to get together again this weekend; just working on a time. And I am invited! So I'm looking forward to a repeat of this experience this weekend...I don't think it's going to get old any time soon.

hautnbas

Unread post by hautnbas » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:01 am

Super hot story. We have a boat too and have hosted her lovers on it. We have red lights in the cabin which make it a sexy environment as she is fucked on our bed. It also helps with me taking photos and videos to watch later!

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:18 am

Very hot and glad you shared!

cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:37 am

What a HOT story. Good luck this weekend. I love to be in this situation. Are you interested in a Creampie? That and cleaning him also would be great while wearing your panties. I love eating pussy. I'm sure one full of cream would taste even better. Can't wait for the weekend update

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:46 am

Your Nov. 30th post relating the 3-way dialog on his boat is possibly the most erotically fun posting I've ever read.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:13 pm

I got home from our second outing about an hour ago. My wife recently left to do an "open house". (She's in the real estate business).

We got together with her lover again late this morning. A strange time to arrange a rendezvous but he is married and cheating, so he tends to want to meet at odd times when he can get away with it, and always on his boat.

I looked forward to this all week. Right after the encounter last week my wife had said that next time she would like for me to be wearing my very best panties, and I knew right away which pair she was referring to. It's a black thong with purple lace detail that she picked out for me about a year ago, it cost $65 or something, and you can tell, it's of insanely good quality. So indeed this morning I didn't even have to ask, I picked that pair out and put them on after my shower.

Alice had showered first and was going through her makeup routine. She sat at the vanity completely naked, as with only the trenchcoat on, she would be totally naked once again for our trip down to the boat. I let her know that I'd be ready to go whenever she was ready and she asked me which pair of panties I had put on. I told her I''d put on the black and purple ones and she said "excellent, that's exactly what I had in mind."

I waited about another twenty minutes playing an iPhone game as she finished her makeup and straightened her hair. I couldn't believe how good she looked, emerging from our bedroom completely naked, wearing full makeup, with her styled hair. She also had put on her anklet, something I had bought her as a gift years ago. She wears it periodically, but personally we are of the opinion that the mainstream public does not realize the significance of it. I had mentioned that it would be hot for her to wear it and she did. This was literally the only thing she was wearing.

Somewhat to my surprise she asked "how would you feel about wearing a pair of thigh highs today?"

While I wasn't offended by the suggestion, I was speechless, as my wife has not been a huge champion of feminization, although she has certainly become more and more interested in it over the last few years. (It was first introduced to us by our other bull in 2016).

She continued "I just think it would look sexier than you sitting there with your hairy legs on display. I just think it would add something erotic to the scene. What do you think?"

I still felt a little surprised at the suggestion, but truthfully, I didn't feel strongly opposed. I just said "sure."

She went back into the bedroom and returned with a one-piece garter & stockings - the kind that come all sewn together so it's really just a one piece hosiery set meant to look like a garter and stockings. She said here try these.

I took my pants on and put them on right in front of her. Once they were on I stood up from the couch and she said "that looks great."

She put on her trenchcoat and I put my pants back on, and we were off. Again she carried her stripper heels separately and wore just flat shoes for the trip down to the car.

We had to park a little further away from the marina this morning so we ended up walking a couple of blocks to the marina, with Alice made up looking like a million dollars, just skin showing under her neck in the gap between the lapels of the trenchcoat. Again her feet in clear plastic 5" stripper heels made for quite a scene. Weather was clear this morning so many more people were out and about than last week. It was cold too, I asked on the walk if she wasn't cold and she laughed and said "I'm fucking freezing." She got more than a few doubletakes on our walk to the marina!

When we got to the boat, we just walked right on as before and were quite grateful to get into the heated cabin. Dave came over to give Alice an embrace and observed "you're cold!" She repeated to him that she was fucking freezing and he said here let me warm you up and continued to hug and rub at her. While doing so, he looked at me and asked, as if asking an old friend "and how are you, sir?" I replied I was doing just fine.

Again as before we made some small talk about the Christmas season, how COVID has changed it, the presents we were all scrambling around to try and buy and he complained a bit that his parents were coming in on Christmas Eve and that his wife was trying to get them not to come because they wouldn't have enough time to do a PCR test and that they could be bringing COVID over when her sister has young kids, etc. etc., typical family dramas. Finally he said he was sorry and didn't want to bore us with any of that and suggested we go down below. He led the way, Alice followed and I took up the rear.

When we got down to the stateroom, Alice, still wearing her coat given that she was cold, playfully "pushed" him onto the bed. He laid back on his back with a smile across his face and she opened her coat before taking it off entirely, and dramatically letting it fall to the floor. I was behind her and the image of watching her hold her coat open, teetering there as she was in these 5" heels was an erotic one for me. Naked, she climbed up onto the bed with him, and turned around back to me and said just: "Strip."

I removed my jacket, sweater and shirt first and then finally took down my pants. Standing before them in just my thong panties and the garter/stocking one piece I noticed my wife grinning in Dave's direction, eager to see his reaction. He said just one word: "Nice."

They began to make out even before I sat down, which I did immediately to enjoy the show. Alice began to strip his clothes off him as they rolled around together on the bed, Alice still wearing the heels. After a few minutes she got up on her knees and slid down his body before slouching over and picking up his semi-hard cock. She announced , looking him in the eyes "I love sucking your cock."

Paying no attention to me he said "Do it, baby." He had been so polite in our first interaction that I was at first surprised to hear him begin to dirty talk to her, saying "You like going down on that dick, don't you baby girl?" A few moments later he said "Yeah, those lips were made to suck cock." She enthusiastically let out "mmmmm" as she sucked on him. She continued to suck his dick for about ten minutes, including stopping to tongue at his balls, before he stopped her and said he needed a break or else he was about to blow his load.

He began to play with her pussy with his fingers as she laid back and let him do it, moaning as he did. She was, literally, in a state of bliss. (Frankly, more so than I think she is with our usual bull.) He took his time too, and played with her pussy for another 5 minutes or so. Finally, my lovely bride said "oh god, will you please fuck me?" And a moment later she was turned onto her back and he entered her from up top. He started out really slow at first but was coming from an angle that he was obviously going all the way in. She loved it. A few minutes later she gasped "OK, get up."

He got off her and she lay him down. Finally she became frustrated at not being able to move around with the heels on and said "sorry, I'm taking these off." He said "yeah." And with two thuds, one after the other, she dropped the heels to the floor.

At this stage she got on him reverse cowgirl. And literally began fucking him, looking ahead directly to me, looked me directly in the eyes.

She said to me "I love this. I love being fucked in front of you."

I told her I loved watching it and told her to just worry about enjoying herself.

"This feels so good." she continued. "I love being fucked by Dave's cock." He smacked her ass from behind and said "Keep on riding."

I watched my wife bob up and down on his dick for the next couple of minutes. She was using her knees to lift herself up and down and took hold of both her breasts, holding them in her hands as she rode his dick up and down. A few moments later she said, almost out of breath "I can't do it anymore."

He flipped her back down onto her back and got on top again as he had started. I could tell they were in the closing stages. He went back with renewed vigour and she really started screaming out. She started to get dirty again as she does and started crying out for him to "fill up my pussy! Fill up my pussy!" He was really giving it to her, for probably just another 2-3 minutes before he cried out "oh, shit!" and came. She exclaimed that his performance had been "amazing".

I had been playing with myself throughout the performance but had not cum. Alice went to the bathroom and Dave asked me "did you come?" I said no, I didn't really want to right now. He told me he wouldn't be upset if I wanted to jack off, and I declined. He told me "that was so hot. Your wife is incredible." I could see he really meant what he said. Alice returned and they cuddled up a bit for a few moments, as we resumed making small talk.

At one point Alice asked him what he thought of my stockings. He said they looked really good and he thought it was "kinky as fuck" and said he loved it.

Not ten minutes later we were getting dressed and heading off the boat. He warned us that with Christmas commitments on the horizon he wasn't sure about when we might next get to organize another meeting but said he'd let Alice know and hoped it would be sooner rather than later. They exchanged a very passionate kiss, and immediately afterward he shook my hand and said "great to see you again. Thank you for sharing your wife with me."

Is it unusual to think so highly of a man who is cuckolding you??!?

We returned to our car and briefly discussed the idea of having brunch when Alice decided that she probably shouldn't do that naked. LOL. I had to laugh at that. I suggested that the counterpoint would be that it would be hot as hell to eat brunch with her knowing she was naked (and just fucked to boot). She paused for a moment, reconsidering it, and finally concluded that today was too cold for it, but that she would consider it again in the future.

So we went home so she could get cleaned up and changed. I also began to change and as I took the stockings off she remarked that she was glad Dave seemed to enjoy seeing me in lingerie. Our other bull routinely insists on me wearing a teddy or a negligee during their sex, and Alice asked if I thought I'd be comfortable wearing a teddy in front of Dave as well. I said I don't see why not! She concluded that this relationship to Dave is a lot of fun. I agreed.

Now she's off at work and I'm reliving this morning's highly erotic events. Honestly - even better than last weekend. The only trouble now is I'm not sure when we'll be able to do it again!!

Flint
Player

Unread post by Flint » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:33 pm

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing experiences and so articulately. Whilst it's something I am never likely to have myself (wife dislikes me AND seemingly all others!), it is at least good to hear of guys who have got it right and are prepared to share with us wannabes.

nnjcpl2020
Prepubescent

Unread post by nnjcpl2020 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:34 pm

Your lovely bride has found a relationship with the "skipper" that seems perfect for all three of you. It is similar in many ways to what we have had. Her lovers have always become friends to both of us and although we do some roleplay games, there has never been any real humiliation or disrespect.

So, like you, I'm a happy cuck.

Congratulations!

mdevaux
Virgin

Unread post by mdevaux » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:29 pm

Amazing update! Hope you figure out a way to see him again soon

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:59 am

Wonderful wonderful story, thanks... and would reiterate everything Flint said above...you have a way with words, and your cuckold mindset just clicks with me when I read it.

I read on another posting of yours that you missed out on months of watching your wife and bull because you refused to wear her panties as a point of principle...you must look back and wonder what on earth you were thinking!!