Air Bull and Bull

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Decman
Experienced

Air Bull and Bull

Unread post by Decman » Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:37 am

We recently came into a small inheritance and (shocker) we were presented with an opportunity to purchase an existing airbnb property from a local contractor who wants trim his real estate portfolio.

The property has two rentals in it — an efficiency unit and an apartment with 2 BR. It is close to a local college and based on the airbnb -#s he showed us, the efficiency rarely rents — and the main apartment gets almost weekly rentals by parents visiting kids at college, etc. and should have a positive cash flow.

I’m thinking that the efficiency can be blocked off to be a place for my wife to meet with her bulls. There is private parking, private entrance etc. my concern is that if she uses it with different men, this could be problematic if there is bad breakups etc.

Any thoughts on this setup (pro/con) would be welcomed.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Re: Air Bull and Bull

Unread post by iloanmywife » Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:31 am

Love the idea. We discussed this very idea a few years ago (i.e., purchasing a 2-flat and keeping one of the units open) but we never moved past browsing properties and discussing hypotheticals. We still occasionally talk about it, since finding a convenient place to play is very frequently a bottleneck to playing at all. In our ideal scenario, it would be a small furnished unit for her/our exclusive use and that we would not rent.

You've already hit on the main point, that your wife will still need to exercise some discretion, and especially if it's in your immediate community. That's very manageable. Unless she or the other men act conspicuously, I don't think anyone will take note of them at all. At a minimum, it's a lot more discreet than random hotel stays with other men. I think this is a great way to have some flexibility, whether in the middle of the day or after after a date or for overnight stays.

I'm not sure I follow you concern with bad breakups. Even if a relationship went south, you'd much rather have the messiness compartmentalized to an investment property and not your home. If anything, that's a strong argument in favor of using a rental. Depending on how long she maintains a relationship with the other guy(s) she doesn't even need tell them that she owns the rental unit -- she could just say she found an inexpensive and convenient daily AirBNB/VRBO for occasional meetings.

If you're able to make this work, I imagine it will enable your wife to have a great deal of fun, and more frequently. I would love to hear if you go through with this and how it works out for you.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:41 am

My wife did something similar. Her parents traveled a lot after they retired. We looked after their house. We mowed lawns, shoveled the sidewalks. Things like that. There was a suite in the basement that wasn't rented out. Her parents were away for several months at a time and she would use the downstairs suite to entertain some of her boyfriends. It worked very well.

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:32 am

Thanks for feedback. Her infidelity is no secret in our community, but we still want to be slightly discreet. The place is ready to go, but she does want to install a larger 2 person shower (has a stand-up tub) and wants to make the large walk-in closet into an owners closet — lock on door, a dresser locked in there etc so she can keep items there but also rent it out.

As part of our cuckolding vibe, she wants me to wash and change linens, and wants to keep lingerie and outfits there that she would only wear for the bulls.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:00 am

I'm sorry for the loss that engendered the inheritance. My condolences to you and your wife.

It sounds workable. As a property owner myself, I'm surprised the efficiency rarely rents, especially in a college town.

I'm assuming the cash flow from an Air BNB (for weekly rentals with parents visiting) for the 2-Bed is higher than the cash flow from just renting it out year-round to students, or anyone else who would sign a one-year lease.

The problem, (as I see it) with an Air BNB is that someone has to manage it; and coordinate the rentals, make sure it's clean after the guests leave, make sure they don't trash the place after they have left, etc. If it were me, I'd just turn it over to a good property management firm, and let them rent out the entire place, and you should get some nice cash flow; and once it's paid off, you have an income stream you (and your heirs) cannot outlive.

A good property manager is worth his or her weight in gold. Yes, they usually take 10% of the gross rents, but they handle EVERYTHING concerned with the property.

And, there are often significant tax advantages with rental property as well.

Yes, you could use the efficiency as a place for your wife to meet her boyfriends, but (hey, I'm wired this way) you would be paying the opportunity cost, vis-vis loss of rent.

Assume the efficiency could get 500-600 a month in rent- not unreasonable if it's in a decent part of town, esp. in a college town. That would be 6000-7200 in rental income you would be foregoing per year; minus a property manager's fee, taxes, and other expenses incidental to owning property.

More to the point, yes, there might be issues if there is a bad breakup between your wife and one of her friends, but you would simply handle those the way you would handle any other breakup.

Hope this helps. (As you can tell, I like rental properties....LOL)

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:20 am

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:00 am
The problem, (as I see it) with an Air BNB is that someone has to manage it; and coordinate the rentals, make sure it's clean after the guests leave, make sure they don't trash the place after they have left, etc.

Yes, you could use the efficiency as a place for your wife to meet her boyfriends, but (hey, I'm wired this way) you would be paying the opportunity cost, vis-vis loss of rent.
Those are the very two reasons are why we never moved forward with the idea:
1. Rental properties are actual work, and we already have enough of that.
2. The opportunity cost of the unrented unit. We'd be willing to forgo a small income stream from a studio unit, but the properties we found meant we'd be absorbing a full-size unit. At that point we'd rather have the cash than a convenient fuck shack.

Like a few of our fantasies, it became less sexy in practice. If we ever found the right place we'd be willing to pull the trigger on it. I'm hoping OP makes it happen and then describes his wife's adventures for us.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:02 pm

Decman wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:37 am
We recently came into a small inheritance and (shocker) we were presented with an opportunity to purchase an existing airbnb property from a local contractor who wants trim his real estate portfolio.

The property has two rentals in it — an efficiency unit and an apartment with 2 BR. It is close to a local college and based on the airbnb -#s he showed us, the efficiency rarely rents — and the main apartment gets almost weekly rentals by parents visiting kids at college, etc. and should have a positive cash flow.

I’m thinking that the efficiency can be blocked off to be a place for my wife to meet with her bulls. There is private parking, private entrance etc. my concern is that if she uses it with different men, this could be problematic if there is bad breakups etc.

Any thoughts on this setup (pro/con) would be welcomed.
This was always an idea that the ex and I talked about for the future. We were in our late teens -early 20s so it was all future talk of course. The idea of that sounds good but for safety reasons, my plan was more along the lines of having a 2, 3, or 4 flat which naturally has those corresponding number of units.

My idea was that her and I would have our home on one level and another one of the units would be furnished and vacant just for her to have as her bachelorette pad where she can live "alone" and bring men over as much as she wants.

Likely her floor would be the top floor, ours would be the one beneath, and then the other lower levels would be rental units so the tenants wouldn't really know as easily what happens at the top floor unless the men really fuck the brains out of her and her screams make it 2+ levels down lol. This method would ensure both safety and freedom for her.

In your case, the unit sounds like it's not directly near your current home so there is some risk if things go sour. Preventive measures that you can take would be to secure the public facing doors, add security cameras/ring doorbell cams, perhaps an alarm system, and pray for the best.

In my opinion, properly vetting the men that she associates with is probably the best thing you two can do but sometimes people are deceiving and unpredictable.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:13 pm

Decman wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:32 am
Thanks for feedback. Her infidelity is no secret in our community, but we still want to be slightly discreet. The place is ready to go, but she does want to install a larger 2 person shower (has a stand-up tub) and wants to make the large walk-in closet into an owners closet — lock on door, a dresser locked in there etc so she can keep items there but also rent it out.

As part of our cuckolding vibe, she wants me to wash and change linens, and wants to keep lingerie and outfits there that she would only wear for the bulls.
I understand the need for an owner's closet if you're planning to rent it occasionally. We were hoping to find something for my wife's exclusive use so that she could leave it equipped for purpose, if you will. There are some things we keep (inconveniently) locked away at our home, but could stay out in the open if she was to have her own place.

I absolutely adore your wife's idea to have a closet full of things that aren't for your eyes, and to have you do the cleaning and room preparation for her and her dates!

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:43 am

We took a tour of the property this past weekend with a contractor and the buyer accepted our offer yesterday. We were under his original number —even with the budget for improvements we have to make. The efficiency needs some cosmetic work (which partially explains why it doesn’t rent as much). There is a Ring system — I’ll be replacing it with a new one and adding some exterior cameras.

Probably won’t be up in Airbnb until March because we have to refile with local town and have it inspected by codes dept. We should still be okay with cashflow, which we need primarily for insurance, taxes, and utilities.

Our contractor will get in there in March to make some
Upgrades on the efficiency (new fixtures in bathroom, replace wainscoting in bathroom), and new countertops and cabinet doors in kitchenette.

The prior owner had purchased some of those small safes you find in hotels, and my wife later opined that this would be a great place to store my chastity key. Our contractor will also be installing a key lock on the walk-in closet — so my key will potentially be held behind a locked door and in a safe, lol. (We have a spare at home of course).

My wife has a small budget to buy black out curtains and new sheets/pillows. She’s already taken to calling it her budoir.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:18 am

Decman wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:43 am
We took a tour of the property this past weekend with a contractor and the buyer accepted our offer yesterday. We were under his original number —even with the budget for improvements we have to make. The efficiency needs some cosmetic work (which partially explains why it doesn’t rent as much). There is a Ring system — I’ll be replacing it with a new one and adding some exterior cameras.

Probably won’t be up in Airbnb until March because we have to refile with local town and have it inspected by codes dept. We should still be okay with cashflow, which we need primarily for insurance, taxes, and utilities.

Our contractor will get in there in March to make some
Upgrades on the efficiency (new fixtures in bathroom, replace wainscoting in bathroom), and new countertops and cabinet doors in kitchenette.

The prior owner had purchased some of those small safes you find in hotels, and my wife later opined that this would be a great place to store my chastity key. Our contractor will also be installing a key lock on the walk-in closet — so my key will potentially be held behind a locked door and in a safe, lol. (We have a spare at home of course).

My wife has a small budget to buy black out curtains and new sheets/pillows. She’s already taken to calling it her budoir.
Great news and congratulations on the new property. I appreciate the update and I'm very interested to hear about your wife's exploits in her new boudoir. You know, some vacation rentals leave a guestbook for guests to sign, if you were so inclined. Just saying... ;)

Veryaware
Experienced

Unread post by Veryaware » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:22 pm

I would have the wife tell the Bulls that she's rented the Air B&B, so they don't know you own it. She would need to pretend to bring the lingerie, get there earlier than them and leave after them, but that's not too difficult.

If things didn't work out, they wouldn't likely stalk her there, assuming it was a rental.

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:26 am

Most of her boyfriends / bulls are longer term, but yes you are correct — if she were to pick up someone, we’ve already discussed her using this as cover story where she is renting an ABnB. Since it will be listed as rentable, this is a good cover.

Cookiescream
Experienced

Unread post by Cookiescream » Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:22 am

We have a few houses we rent and one has a small mother in law suite. We try to keep them rented long term BUT when one becomes vacant, we need to get some of the trades guys in for repairs and upgrades. That provides a great opportunity for her to work her magic. And we get great service from the guys. Short term rentals are too much work for us as we still work full time jobs.

athlete915
Trainable

Unread post by athlete915 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:50 am

A slightly different take on this, but I do personal training. My couples will often set the stage by telling friends and neighbors that I am doing in-house training sessions for one or both of them. It's a believable cover and gives me a lot of freedom to come and go without much suspicion.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:57 pm

Really liking how this story is going. Sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun for the two of you. Hopefully everything works out well.

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:39 am

Still moving forward on this project. This morning we did a walk through with a contractor (not the owner who is also a contractor) to inspect the property for electric, plumbing, structure etc. Also going to have this guy make some small changes to both apartments and also create the “owners closet”.

As he went off at one point to check an electric panel, my wife watched him walk away and suppressed a smile. I asked her what was going on and she laughed and said “You know I’m probably going to fuck him, right?”

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:10 am

Decman wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:39 am
Still moving forward on this project. This morning we did a walk through with a contractor (not the owner who is also a contractor) to inspect the property for electric, plumbing, structure etc. Also going to have this guy make some small changes to both apartments and also create the “owners closet”.

As he went off at one point to check an electric panel, my wife watched him walk away and suppressed a smile. I asked her what was going on and she laughed and said “You know I’m probably going to fuck him, right?”
Fantastic! Now you need to give your wife some space to work!

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:10 am

I jokingly asked her last night if she could get us a discount with the contractor. She thought a minute and said “Yeah. I guess you’re right, that would make me feel cheap. I’ll just wait until after you pay his bill so there’s no confusion.”

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:52 pm

Any updates?

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:22 am

Waiting on settlement to move forward. The title company is dragging their heels.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:44 am

It probably feels like the sexiest closing ever. Sort of like shopping while hungry, you're investing while horny. :)

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:04 am

Hoping to settle by next week. We’ve discussed the closing — I’ll be signing docs (will be in my name and then I’ll transfer to an LLC for privacy sake). She will be dressed what she calls “business slutty” and attend the signing.
. Once I sign and get the keys, she will take the keys, leave immediately for an “appointment” and meet her latest boyfriend there. The place is being sold furnished so she will be able to get a head start.

Once they’ve finished and left, she will text me to go in and clean up afterwords.

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:27 am

Wife got home last night from her weekend away with her boyfriend. She handed me her weekend bag and said “take care of this for me and then make sure it’s restocked and ready for Thursday.”

Thursday is scheduled closing day —and she informed me she’ll be meeting her boyfriend there for a “lunch date”.

The contractor starts next week — he has already commented that the owner closet we are having him build is a little more elaborate than what he’s used to — a series of built in locking drawers that are foam lined, a full length mirror and of course the hotel safe. I brushed off his comment with a “my wife is very particular” .

I’m having a queen sized bed delivered at end of the month along with a divan she found at a local antique furniture shop. As she told me “every boudoir needs a divan”.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:04 pm

Decman wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:27 am
Thursday is scheduled closing day —and she informed me she’ll be meeting her boyfriend there for a “lunch date”.
That is an amazing situation. I'm so jealous. I need to find a way to give my wife that kind of flexibility.

I'm not sure what the property looks like, but I'm fantasizing a scenario in which you have to come over and do maintenance (e.g., lawn care) while your wife is having fun. You're just the property management guy as she walks by you with her date into the apartment.

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:46 am

Yeah. Not quite. I’m going to keep a lower profile than that. I’ll be installing some cameras so I can see the comings and goings outside, but will be using the existing landscape crew who take care of the exterior.

I packed her bag this AM for tomorrow. In addition to her regular cosmetics, a silky knee length robe, a powder blue babydoll (which she’s never worn for me) and a casual outfit for her to change into after.