Cross Dressing for wife’s bull(s)

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Allankluge
Prepubescent

Cross Dressing for wife’s bull(s)

Unread post by Allankluge » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:46 pm

Hello,

I’ve been a longtime lurker, and TBH my journey to being a cuckold was shorter than I expected. I will try to share the details down the road. In the meantime…

My wife probably doesn’t fit the mold on this site. She is 50, and she’s not small. She wears sizes 16-18, and she is embarrassed at her belly as the result of 5 c-sections and a hysterectomy. Thankfully, different people have different preferences, so she has little problem finding would-be suitors. She’s “been with” 7 so far; some have lasted, others not so much. She has 2-4 in her stable, and at least one of them wants to take me in the rear. It might be as many as 2-4 since another is very interested.

Our desires/kinks have led me to being a lingerie crossdresser. I never wear clothes for the outside, because this is private. In fact people would be shocked if they knew. I love frilly stuff like sheer mesh, nylon, and lace. I can’t get enough ruffles, bows, and strangely enough, cotton. I tend to choose stuff with a lot of coverage, my favorite being high-waisted briefs, AKA “granny panties.”

She and her bull are planning a night for me to feel a cock in my ass, and it looks like this is happening in the next 3-5 weeks. Being the fashion-conscious sissy, I’m wondering what to wear. Should I just stay with lingerie? Should I by a frilly sissy dress to wear over it? Maybe I can borrow one from my wife. (Being a bigger girl, we can wear each other’s clothes.). Should I wear her heels? Any feedback would be appreciated.

submissivedanny
Player

Re: Cross Dressing for wife’s bull(s)

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:47 am

The first time one of my wife's lovers fucked me I was wearing lingerie with garters and stockings. I think that turned him on more.

Allankluge
Prepubescent

Unread post by Allankluge » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:03 pm

Subdanny,

Thanks much! How did that meeting/date transpire? Were you home, did you meet somewhere? Were you present as he entered, or did your HW bring you out? Was there any conversation? Was there a little foreplay? I’m nervous and hearing other’s experiences would be helpful.

Allankluge
Prepubescent

Unread post by Allankluge » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:53 pm

Is there anyone else who can tell me what their experience is like?

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:48 pm

Allankluge wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:03 pm
Subdanny,

Thanks much! How did that meeting/date transpire? Were you home, did you meet somewhere? Were you present as he entered, or did your HW bring you out? Was there any conversation? Was there a little foreplay? I’m nervous and hearing other’s experiences would be helpful.
The way it happened was my wife's BF came over to fuck her but she wasn't feeling good so she suggested he fuck me. He said no way because he wasn't gay. My wife told him that he he was blind folded he wouldn't be able to tell the difference. He first agreed to let me suck his dick so my wife called me into the bedroom and told me to suck his dick. I got on my knees and took his cock out of his pants and began sucking it. He shot his load in my mouth and I left the bedroom. About a half hour later my wife called me into the bedroom again and told me I was going to get fucked. He had me bend over the bed and then he took my panties off and put a little lube on his dick and began to fuck me and shot his load in my ass. He was satisfied and so was I. He did fuck me again before my wife and him broke up.

Allankluge
Prepubescent

Unread post by Allankluge » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:14 pm

Subdanny,

For some reason I expected this build-up to the moment when one of her boyfriends fucked you. Your account is exactly the opposite. (Forgive me if I get physical/emotional details wrong, and please correct any errors.)

You’re at home with your wife, and the boyfriend is coming over to fuck her. The best I can tell, you are already wearing the lingerie you described before. If not that, you heard/sensed there might be a change in plans of which you were a part, and you dressed yourself accordingly. She’s under the weather, makes a suggestion, and suddenly you are summoned to the bedroom where you are asked to suck his cock. You do it well enough that you’re asked back into the bedroom again and told you’re going to get fucked. You already are dressed in a garter belt stockings, and panties which are removed by him to enjoy the pleasure of you.

That’s hot! My wife and I have not evolved into the dom-sub roles that are part of being a cuckold/hotwife quite yet. Looking forward to getting there. For now, I think she’s going to build it up into an event for us all. I am turned onto coming out dolled up and letting her bull and I take it from there. I’ll let you know how it goes.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:35 pm

Thankfully for me, I can't share any experience of being fucked by one of my wife's bulls, although we did have one who asked. Fortunately my wife has spared me that.

I have however been extensively crossdressed, including in public at the request of a bull purely to humiliate me. If humiliation is the goal, it certainly works.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

MartasBoy
Pervert

Unread post by MartasBoy » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:55 pm

Occasionally my wife has brought a guy home who was initially uncomfortable, sleeping with a married woman, with me in the house.
My wife will tell them that I am nothing to worry about, because I am a bra and panty boy. She will have me show them, and suddenly any discomfort they have melts away.

At that point, they understand that they are pretty much the man of the house for the evening, or weekend.

Allankluge
Prepubescent

Unread post by Allankluge » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:33 pm

I’m looking forward to having one of her lovers take me. She’s been pegging me in my sissy wear for quite a while, and she’s not one to skimp on the size she uses. This will be warm flesh and it will unload into me. The other benefit is to feel more submissive. All considered, I’m still nervous.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:46 am

My wife's loved her manly boytoy and he wanted to subtly differentiate us by making me wear female jeans and female t shirts as we went out in public, as well as tweezing my eyebrows

Celesissy
Experienced

Unread post by Celesissy » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:01 am

I would be inclined to get a sissy maid dress suspenders stockings and heels, as it will show you have put some effort into the encounter. But ultimately unless you get told by your wife or bull what they would like you to wear it’s your choice.