My Young Girlfriend

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
y_guy
Pervert

My Young Girlfriend

Unread post by y_guy » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:35 am

hello

i want to tell you my situation, seeking for advice. my girlfriend, anna, and myself
are younger than the most here. we are both 20, together since we met in school at
14. we were virgins when we met and had our first time together. both never had
sex with anyone else.

anna is very beautiful and we were both kind of popular in school.
being beautiful, my girlfriend doesn`t see that. she always finds something she
doesn`t like. she also wants everybody to like her and seeks alot of attention.
i just say instagram and tiktok. she spends alot of her time in her outfit, make up
and so on. i have to say, with a good results.

her dad left her mother and anna when she was a young child. her parents were
very young at anna´s birth. her mother was dating later, but there was no steady
stepdad. one guy, anna was around 12, made a move on her, when her mother was
not at home. he touched and groped her. anna told her mother the next day and
her mother threw him out faster than you can say "child-molester". but this was
traumatic for anna.

our relationship is very good and we are thinking to move in together. we are both
studying in the same town.

anna is spending her holidays the last years earning some money working in a company.
the last years only in summer, but this year also once a week. there she has one
co-worker, an older guy in his late 40 (actually older than her mother). she is very
impressed by him. he is divorced and the reason is, that he is very into women.
there is gossip at her office, that he slept with most of the women working there.
married or not. he is good looking, well spoken and charming.

anna is also very into him and lately she is talking always more from him. "he is doing that....
he is saying this...." it is obviously that he wants anna on his list. anna isn`t seeing
that, but for me it is clear.
i told her that, but she said it isn`t that.

i am confused. because i should be jealous, but it arouses me, that this guy,
old enough to be her father, is hitting on her. i am also be sure, that anna also
has a crush on him. the way she is talking about him and that she changed her
outfit for him. she once told me, that he made a compliment about a dress she
was wearing. now she is wearing some similar more often at work.

but the highlight was the last week. this guy asked anna if she would be interested
to come buy at his appartment for drinks. bars and restaurants are closed at the
moment. i am confused. it is clear what he wants. it is not clear what anna wants.
she is considering going to him, but doesn`t think that he wants anything from her.
but it is so obvious. i don`t know what i want. i am aroused thinking about it,
but there is also some fear about it.

we are young, maybe younger than most of you here. i don`t know what this
will make with our realtionship. we are together for years, maybe longer than
most marriages last, but is this different?
Anna and me. And ..... viewtopic.php?f=6&t=61001

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: My Young Girlfriend

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:51 am

Welcome to the forum y_guy. Nothing good is without danger but this has and awful lot if you don't talk to her openly about it.

Wickham
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wickham » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:13 am

Hi
I had a similar situation as you when a older guy became interested in my girlfriend we was also same age as you 20/21 years old .
I was actually at first a little jealous at first then started getting extremely turned on by the thought of something happening reply back to me if your interested in hearing what happened to us

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:01 pm

I don't think you mentioned it but.....what does Anna want? Has she told you she wants anything from him other than friendship?

Could it be that she is just flattered by the attention and has no intention or interest in anything more than that?

You may be turned on by the thought of her with another man, but have you found out if she is turned on by it?

The only way you will find out what she is thinking is to ask her.

It really doesn't matter what this other man wants because it is up to your girlfriend if anything were to happen between her and any other man.

Ask her!

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:25 am

thank you for your advise. i appreciate this, because you have more experience.

talking with anna is of course the best. we talked about it, but it is difficult.
also difficult to explain.

anna is really into pleasing everyone. i don`t know what anna wants for sure.
i am certain, that she finds him interesting and she is always talking about him.
greg, that is his name, does this, greg does that. when we are talking about
something, she oftens answers with "greg thinks that..."

i asked anna if she wants to go to greg. her answer: "i cannot". that is
not a "i don`t want to"
so i asked her, why, and her answer: "because of covid", "because what if
her co-workers would find out", "because i don`t want him to think i am a
slut" ....????? i don`t understand it.
i also mad it clear, that he might want to fuck her. her answer: "no, i am to
young for him" .....???? i don`t understand her.

this was a very difficult conversation. she isn`t naive, normally, but in this case
i don`t get it. we stopped the conversation, because i didn´t want to push her
anywhere nor did i want to start a dispute about it.

normally we can talk very well to each other. we have a very good relationship.
but in this case, this is completly different.

another aspect: since the topic of meeting greg came up, our sex life increased.
anna is often initiating it nowadays.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:39 am

Wickham wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:13 am
Hi
I had a similar situation as you when a older guy became interested in my girlfriend we was also same age as you 20/21 years old .
I was actually at first a little jealous at first then started getting extremely turned on by the thought of something happening reply back to me if your interested in hearing what happened to us
yes, please

Wickham
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wickham » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:06 pm

Can you pm me please

insertomit
Experienced

Unread post by insertomit » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:05 pm

Wickham wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:06 pm
Can you pm me please
Why not leave your advice?

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:39 pm

This is exciting stuff for both of you, my girlfiend now Mrs TM2 when she was 16 and had recently given me her virginity went out one evening with a man she had fancied since she was 15, he was older than her mother. Topless in his car she bottled it for various reasons.

Your girlfriend will enjoy the attention this man is paying her and it maybe she will become his latest employee to submit to him, you will by the sound of it find this a turn on, what in reality is more likely to happen is that you will become a cuck from this point weather you like it or not. Once she has enjoyed better and more varied sex with another man hughly experienced, sex with you will become dull and ordinary to her.

Then there is the issue of what happens at work afterwards and if she says NO after having fucked him will he just accept that?

Its a dangerous game you seek to play trust me once she has enjoyed her pleasures elsewhere she will crave better sex with a more experienced man , maybe not him after a few plays but will have sexually outgrown you and that puts your relationship at risk. She may also actually loose respect for you in allowing this too.

Some young couples can cope with this but most i suggest grow apart and split up. I am not trying to poor cold water on your desires far from it but i do know as a cuck for over 30 years that had the future Mrs TM2 actually gone on and fucked that man all those years since she probably would have carried on doing so and then sought more experienced men as her desires and sexual requirements increased far above anything i could give her.

Good sex is very emotional to a women especially a young one like yours and emotional attachments during satisfying sex are easily formed.

As things panned out for us after she was fucked when she was 17 by another lad more her own age, she didnt enjoy this, this brought us closer together, a child and marriage at 18 cemented us together in the late 1980s. However soon she was exploring her sexuality again with another man this time within the marrage,then another..... the difference between us and you is you dont have that cement and commitment of being married with a young child and reliant on her new cuck husband financially as was common in the 80s and 90s, we also both had a lot in common and were soon sharing the enjoyment of having a second man in our marriage and relationship which continues to this day.

Good luck i look forward to hearing how this develops.

justbeencucked
Virgin

Unread post by justbeencucked » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:19 am

Ok, I have to hear what happens. Hottest thing I ever read.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:54 am

The way you describe how Anna talks about Greg I would say she is definitely infatuated with him and if she consented to go to his home for a drink there is a distinct possibility that she would give in to being seduced. The question is, how do you feel about that happening? Would you seriously be okay with it? Would you be able to deal with it? If so, you and Anna need to keep communicating about how you each feel about that taking place. You say your sex life has improved since this all came up so it sounds like both of you are turned on by the thought of it. You both need to talk about how you would feel if it actually took place, reality can be a lot different than fantasy and it usually is.

If you feel that you really want this and can deal with it then you should let Anna know that you're very much okay with it but then you need to let her decide where it goes from there. Ultimately it needs to be her decision to follow through. I can say though, if she goes to his house for a drink it is almost 100% that he will seduce her!

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:05 pm

Sounds like your GF is infatuated with the Big Bad Wolf and it is just a matter of a short time before he gets her. While you are not sure of what to do or even if you want to do anything about it, other than imagine the debauchery he will lay on your innocent young GF, she will be doing things you may never have imagined. Still she could soon have lots of tricks to teach you. Have you decided if you will be happy as a submissive cuckold or if you would like to take your relationship forward by exploring as a monogamous couple at least for now.

Freemans892
Experienced

Unread post by Freemans892 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:06 pm

AZStag indicated on another thread, there is almost 100% certainty once you gotten a woman through the front door of ending up in bed with the woman.

Clearly Greg is a player and doesn’t give a shit about the woman’s relationship status. I wonder how many relationships and marriages that Greg has fucked up already? Probably Greg gets off on turning hubbies into cuckolds or having women cheating behold their hubbies back. He knows how to play the long game which he is doing with Anna.

Y_guy do want to be 100% denied down the track with your relationship with Anna? There seems to be a number of guys on OHW who are fully denied because their spouses cheated on them for ages and love the thrill of it. I recommend that you step up your A game and become more dominant in the bed. Use the current situation to experiment more in the bedroom. You have one natural advantage over Greg, stamina, use it to your advantage. If Anna loves the attention, get her to dress more sexy for you, get her to go out on dates with no underwear or do some naughty public flashing.

If you are going to get in the LS then at least do it as a joint effort. There seems to be too likes of Greg’s out there who turns a hubbies active sex life into no sex at all.

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:09 pm

Y_ any new developments? I agree 100% with you that Greg wants to fuck your GF. It is a bit strange that she doesn't see it yet. Have you told her that you would find it hot if she would do it and it would be an interesting experience for both of you? All the best to you both!

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:17 am

You have asked her once, ask her again. Talk to her every day and communicate if she is your woman and you want her to be yours.

Freemans892
Experienced

Unread post by Freemans892 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:42 am

OZCPL wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:17 am
You have asked her once, ask her again. Talk to her every day and communicate if she is your woman and you want her to be yours.
Agreed.

Clearly Greg is not discreet and likes to boast about his conquests. So if Anna did fuck Greg, the office / workplace will soon find out. Even y_guy has heard about the gossip, so the rumour mill is big in Anna workplace.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:44 pm

There is an expression "all is fair in love and war". I dont see Greg as a bad person just bad for you and maybe your beautiful young innocent girlfriend. The majority of girls under 25 years often have problems distinguishing a predator like Greg from a possible soul partner like you and I have seen it lead to a permanent break up even if she does not stay with the older, experienced, predator. The young women usually are in a hurry to get experience and have fun with an experienced older man. Such a man will usually introduce them to and get them to do things they never thought they would. They enjoy it and are reluctant to admit it to anyone else, even more so their BF or husband.

I am sure you guys need to take it slow but your GF may already be past that and you may not be able to slow her down. I think that if you are going to stay with her you will have to be ready for a wild ride, be very smart about all your moves and communicate, talk to her every day. My beautiful wife and I were married young and have made a success of our marriage and family but I had to really hang onto the tigers tail. Good luck.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:10 pm

y_guy wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:35 am
hello

i want to tell you my situation, seeking for advice. my girlfriend, anna, and myself
are younger than the most here. we are both 20, together since we met in school at
14. we were virgins when we met and had our first time together. both never had
sex with anyone else.

anna is very beautiful and we were both kind of popular in school.
being beautiful, my girlfriend doesn`t see that. she always finds something she
doesn`t like. she also wants everybody to like her and seeks alot of attention.
i just say instagram and tiktok. she spends alot of her time in her outfit, make up
and so on. i have to say, with a good results.

her dad left her mother and anna when she was a young child. her parents were
very young at anna´s birth. her mother was dating later, but there was no steady
stepdad. one guy, anna was around 12, made a move on her, when her mother was
not at home. he touched and groped her. anna told her mother the next day and
her mother threw him out faster than you can say "child-molester". but this was
traumatic for anna.

our relationship is very good and we are thinking to move in together. we are both
studying in the same town.

anna is spending her holidays the last years earning some money working in a company.
the last years only in summer, but this year also once a week. there she has one
co-worker, an older guy in his late 40 (actually older than her mother). she is very
impressed by him. he is divorced and the reason is, that he is very into women.
there is gossip at her office, that he slept with most of the women working there.
married or not. he is good looking, well spoken and charming.

anna is also very into him and lately she is talking always more from him. "he is doing that....
he is saying this...." it is obviously that he wants anna on his list. anna isn`t seeing
that, but for me it is clear.
i told her that, but she said it isn`t that.

i am confused. because i should be jealous, but it arouses me, that this guy,
old enough to be her father, is hitting on her. i am also be sure, that anna also
has a crush on him. the way she is talking about him and that she changed her
outfit for him. she once told me, that he made a compliment about a dress she
was wearing. now she is wearing some similar more often at work.

but the highlight was the last week. this guy asked anna if she would be interested
to come buy at his appartment for drinks. bars and restaurants are closed at the
moment. i am confused. it is clear what he wants. it is not clear what anna wants.
she is considering going to him, but doesn`t think that he wants anything from her.
but it is so obvious. i don`t know what i want. i am aroused thinking about it,
but there is also some fear about it.

we are young, maybe younger than most of you here. i don`t know what this
will make with our realtionship. we are together for years, maybe longer than
most marriages last, but is this different?

Shortly after turning 19, my high school sweetheart was already on rotation for 4 guys plus myself. And by 20 she was seeing 8 or 9 guys frequently. As long as she wants it, she’s going to get it. If you like the idea or think you can at least accept it and get used to her having intimate male friends then you need to sit down and let her know. It sounds like she’s trying to get you onboard to give her a “Go ahead”

I can almost guarantee you that if when you are in the middle of foreplay and right before sex you tell her how it would be so fuckin hot if she wore her sexiest outfit to Greg’s. I bet she would instantly get happy and agree. She sounds like she is searching for approval.

Better yet, if you think you are okay with her going. Pick out a really sexy outfit and lay it on the bed. When she questions what it’s doing on the bed, tell her that’s what she is wearing to Greg’s.

Cuckoldguy21
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckoldguy21 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:45 am

I've been there my friend. When she stops talking about Greg and refuses sex with you, then you will know that you are her cuckold. Your relationship will will change, becoming a Female Led Relationship. You will become her obedient, submissive servant. It just happens that way like many of the happy cuckolds on this site.

I had a Greg in my life. At first he made me angry, filling me with shame and humility but I stayed with her and she became my exciting wife for over 60 years. She passed away and I know that I gave her a very full, exciting life. I have no regrets. Good luck my friend.

justbeencucked
Virgin

Unread post by justbeencucked » Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:01 am

maybe some updates?

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:15 am

maybe i am wrong in this forum. i`ve read here and i would consider myself not a cuckold. i am not into denying
or stuff like this. i would consider my realtionship with my girlfriend on an equal basis. and i don`t think anna is
into subjugating me.

not also our sex life increased caused by the recent events with greg, also our plans moving together are becoming
more real. anna is searching for an appartment for us. she is really into this, so i let her do the search.

by the way, greg is not her boss or something like that. so there wouldn`t be any power structure regard to the work.

and i asked her about her fear of gossip in the office if she went to him. greg isn`t the one who is trumpeting out his
conquers. the gossip is amoung the colleagues. some women made hints that there was something going on but as
far anna knows, greg didn`t participate in any of this talking.
thatswhy i don`t understand anna`s fear of someone finding out. i guess it was only an excuse for not admitting it, that
she wants to go to him. if she went to him, no one except her and greg would know.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:38 am

y_guy wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:15 am
maybe i am wrong in this forum. i`ve read here and i would consider myself not a cuckold. i am not into denying
or stuff like this. i would consider my realtionship with my girlfriend on an equal basis. and i don`t think anna is
into subjugating me.

not also our sex life increased caused by the recent events with greg, also our plans moving together are becoming
more real. anna is searching for an appartment for us. she is really into this, so i let her do the search.

by the way, greg is not her boss or something like that. so there wouldn`t be any power structure regard to the work.

and i asked her about her fear of gossip in the office if she went to him. greg isn`t the one who is trumpeting out his
conquers. the gossip is amoung the colleagues. some women made hints that there was something going on but as
far anna knows, greg didn`t participate in any of this talking.
thatswhy i don`t understand anna`s fear of someone finding out. i guess it was only an excuse for not admitting it, that
she wants to go to him. if she went to him, no one except her and greg would know.

Thanks for updating and clarifying. Although you don’t have to be a cuckold to enjoy or to want your girlfriend to play with other men. In this case, have you determined what her actual wants are?

Now that it’s clear that Greg would keep things confidential and only the three of you would know. Are you two discussing Anna going to hang out with him alone or will you encourage/discourage her going to spend time at his place?

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:32 am

It sounds more like you would like to be a "husband of a hotgirlfriend".

First of all, you have to find out what you want. Once you know that, you can talk to your girlfriend about it.

But if you give it a go, you have to absolutely sure, there is no going back once she has been with him.

My wife and I also started when she was 20 and I was 22. Her lover was also 20 years her senior. Everything was working as it should. The age difference was so big so there was no risk that she would leave me for him.
She was also taught a lot of new things that I have benefitted from since.
So for us, it has only been positive to have hotgirlfriend/hotwife.

A good idea if you proceed would be to have a stopword and when that word is used the game stops no matter where in the process you are. No explanation should be told.
This is just so both of you have an escape in case it gets to emotional or one of you feel presured to do something to satisfy the partner.

If you go for the hotgirlfriend, you will have some very good sexsession or it will break a lot.
There is a risk about everything here in life and as long as we take the risk open eyed, the risk will not hit as bad if it goes wrong.

Remember to enjoy life.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:07 am

second update from today.

in a lot of replies to my question or initial post there is the suggestion to talk with anna and to
discuss what she wants.

here is the problem. for myself, it is easy but not that much, i don`t know exactly what i want.
i know what i don`t want. to split up with anna. i love her and even though i never dated someone
else i think she is perfect.

talking with anna about greg is more complicated. when ever i tell her that he wants to sleep with
her, anna answers that she don`t think so. that greg isn`t interested in her because she isn`t
attractive enough for him. this is absolut bullshit. anna is beautiful and sexy, she get`s a lot of
attention but never sees it. she always sees herself as not good enough. for example, she always liked
to dance. she did ballet dancing since she was a small girl. she was good in it, even when we met
she was still dancing. i am not an expert, but i think she could made it as an professional ballet dancer.
she was not convinced by herself in her late teens to finally take this way and stopped her semi professional
training. today she still dances, loves to dance but as a hobby.
anna is also very smart and bright, but even don`t see this too. she doesn`t believe in herself. it costs a lot
of energy for me to make it clear to her what she can and what she is.

with greg it is similar. she doesn`t see it, that he wants to fuck her. thatshwhy i can`t get her to answer
my question, if she want`s to fuck him or what exactly she wants. whenever the conversation is going
that way, her reaction is like: "i am not attractive enough for him." or "i am too young for him."
or "we can`t meet because what will others think."

you also may consider, that anna and myself never had sex with someone else. sex for anna was till
today always connected with love.

besides that, i think that anna wants to meet with greg. but she didn`t say it so it is only my guessing.
but i don`t know if she would fuck him. on the first meeting outside of work especially.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:20 am

kaskap79 wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:32 am
It sounds more like you would like to be a "husband of a hotgirlfriend".

First of all, you have to find out what you want. Once you know that, you can talk to your girlfriend about it.

But if you give it a go, you have to absolutely sure, there is no going back once she has been with him.

My wife and I also started when she was 20 and I was 22. Her lover was also 20 years her senior. Everything was working as it should. The age difference was so big so there was no risk that she would leave me for him.
She was also taught a lot of new things that I have benefitted from since.
So for us, it has only been positive to have hotgirlfriend/hotwife.

A good idea if you proceed would be to have a stopword and when that word is used the game stops no matter where in the process you are. No explanation should be told.
This is just so both of you have an escape in case it gets to emotional or one of you feel presured to do something to satisfy the partner.

If you go for the hotgirlfriend, you will have some very good sexsession or it will break a lot.
There is a risk about everything here in life and as long as we take the risk open eyed, the risk will not hit as bad if it goes wrong.

Remember to enjoy life.
i don`t know if the age gap is a reason for not dating. greg is nearly 30 years older than anna but
is this a reason for not dating?
when he will be 90 she would be 60. no big deal.