I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Ky_Da
Player

I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed May 16, 2018 12:37 pm

It’s amazing how fast a few months go by, and I have to admit, there was a good stretch of time when I didn’t think I’d update on this site anymore. Wade, my wife’s boyfriend for a time, had gotten himself into a serious relationship with a nice gal, and so we decided to take a break for a time and just concentrate on us. Life has been really good… if not perhaps a little boring compared to the highs of seeing your wife be thoroughly owned by another man’s larger cock.

Deep down, I was really missing the evenings when Wade would come over and turn my wife into a blubbering but happy cum-dumpster. But our relationship has been getting stronger and stronger and our communication is much improved, so it’s been a good tradeoff. I was truly thinking that cuckolding was a chapter in a book that was now closed… then, about two weeks ago, I caught my wife reading Xleg’s stories on this site. She was on my tablet, reading along, with her fingers making small, slow circles on the outside of her shorts over her pussy.

I had caught her red-handed reading and fantasizing about cuckolding me. She was embarrassed and didn’t want to talk about it at first, but after a lot of prodding and assuring her I was okay with it, she finally confessed that while our ‘extracurricular’ actives had stopped, she still thought about it often and has continued to read a lot from this site and from Literotica. Well, damnit if this wasn’t the spark to ignite the whole thing again.

I asked her, “Do you want to paly again?”

She hesitated for a long time. For a moment I didn’t think that she was going to answer me, but eventually she shrugged and said, “Yes and no. Yes, because it’s thrilling, and it feels amazing to be wanted like that by other men—it’s such a rush. But no because I can feel it puts a strain on our relationship. When we’re not playing, our relationship is easier and it doesn’t take as much effort. It’s so easy to lose myself when we’re playing and that’s not fair to you.”

I confess, my own willpower to not give into my cuck tendencies had been waning and so discovering that my wife had been fantasizing bout playing again, my heart—and cock—wanted to burst. I made a decision, and if felt like a dam burst open. I felt light headed even when I said, “I want to play again.”

Jaimee just laughed and rolled her eyes, but then when her eyes met mine, and she saw that I was serious, she sat up and looked me directly in the eyes, “Are you serious, or are you just having a go?”

I nodded, and at that moment I felt the powerful grip of cuckoldry tighten. “I never completely stopped wanting to. I feel like each time we’ve played, we’ve taken it further and further, but I still feel like there’s so much we haven’t experienced yet. I miss watching you experience those mind-blowing orgasms. I miss feeling your sloppy cunt (I purposefully used the word cunt with her) after you’ve been with your boyfriends, I miss wondering what you’ll do next to push the game further.” I watched her carefully as she thought about what I had just said. I could tell she wanted the same thing, but she was hesitant. It took some additional prodding, but I finally got her to tell me what she’d been holding back.

“Ky,” she began, “If we start again, I’m not sure I’ll be able to stop. Each time it’s gotten harder and harder to stop… “ she paused in thought for a long minute, “If we decide to play again, and if we push the game further, I don’t know if there will be any coming back from it—I just have this feeling deep down that we’ve been playing a game where we are trying to jump into the water and only get a part of us wet, but each time we play, we get wetter… thinking about it now, it feels like we’re jumping into the deep end of the pool.”

I didn’t sleep much that night. I laid awake thinking about what my wife had said—I felt the same way—like something significant had just changed, only it was hard to quantify. When morning finally came, I told her I wanted to play again. It took some serious soul searching, but this is who I am and this is what I need.

I leave for work pretty early, so my wife was still half asleep as I was telling her this. But she did turn to me as I was getting out of bed and said, “I hope you’re ready for this.”

I nodded. She turned over in bed like she was going to go back to sleep, but then said, “Looks like I’m going to go have to try to get my boyfriend back.”

Work was a blur that day. I was dying to get home to talk to my wife more about playing the game again, but when I drove up to our house, I found Wade’s car in the garage. And sure enough, they were fucking each other’s brains out in the guest bedroom. I heard the slap, slap, slap of skin meeting skin as soon as I walked into the front door. My wife moaning gave me an instant erection. I dropped by bag at the door and rushed to the bedroom to see Wade’s ass pumping back and forth as he pounded my wife’s cunt while she was on her hands and knees. He was hitting it hard. Her small tits were bouncing almost violently forward and back, the nipple rings a blur. Finally, Wade wrapped his hand into her hair, pulled her head back and plowed into her deeply as he came. They collapsed onto the bed, his cock still fully seated in her cunt.

Wade noticed me and gave me a smile and a nod. If my wife noticed my presence she didn’t let on. I went to the bathroom and rubbed on out, using what I’d just witnessed for my erotic enjoyment. I came after only a couple of minutes.

I went back to the room quietly and watched from the open door. Jaimee was kneeling between his spread-eagled legs, he was on his back, she was working his rod with her mouth and hands, engorging his cock for another round. It didn’t take long and Wade was at full attention, but Jaimee seemed happy to continue to suck his cock. It was obvious that she had missed this by the way she almost lovingly worshiped this larger cock. Wade reached down and ran his hand through her hair. I could tell he was getting closer and closer and eventually he pulled her head down farther onto his rod, pushing maybe half of it past her lips. Her lips. God they were stretched tight. Her eyes were closed as she focused on not gagging. Wade finally released a torrent of cum down her throat, I could see her swallowing furiously but still some spurted out from her lips. Wade was breathing heavily, but my wife continued her ministrations on her boyfriend’s cock; first cleaning up the cum that had gotten away, slowly using her tongue to lap it into her mouth. She then gently sucked on his balls and softly ran her fingers over the large vain along the underside of his rod.

My wife only had eyes for another man’s larger cock. She laid there forever it seemed, simply loving and caressing his cock. They didn’t speak. She eventually got him hard again. My wife. My beautiful, small, petite wife. I watched as she moved up and straddled her boyfriend’s waist, lifted one leg and directed his cock into her cunt. She slowly let herself down and I watched as a giant cock found it’s home again inside of my wife’s tight pussy. She was in pure, blissful heaven. The look on her face was pure contentment. I realized my wife was right. There’s no going back from this. She’s as much of a prisoner to this vice as I am. I felt like I’d witnessed the completion of her transformation just then. She’d once been a nervous, prim and proper young woman who was unsure of her body and her sexuality with men. But now she knew herself. She had now acknowledged that she had deep sexual desires and wanted to have them fulfilled. She had now accepted that she was a slave to her cunt’s needs. This probably reads like I’m being overly melodramatic, but I just can’t find the words to describe what I felt that afternoon as I watched my wife fuck her boyfriend.

The last two weeks has been almost a non-stop sex-capade between those two—like a two-week sex bender. Fuck, here I am again, fully immersed up to my neck in my cuckold life. Two weeks and it’s like we never paused at all. In fact, the games already gone further than ever before. All the people at the CrossFit gym know that Wade is fucking my wife. Yesterday in fact, my wife sent me a video while I was at work. It was near the end of the day and I knew that she was at the gym for her workout. The video was taken from across the gym. People were doing their workouts. The camera panned across the room until it landed on Wade and my wife. He was helping her do a few more pullups and encouraging her to do one more. She completed it and he helped her down, only he held onto her and gave her a deep kiss before he set her on the ground. Oh my fucking hell I almost came in my pants.

I confronted her at home about being so open about their relationship. (I didn’t mention it earlier, but the girl Wade had been seeing for a couple of months moved out of town). My wife assured me that she would be careful that family never found out, but that she was enjoying this. She told me she would stop if I ever used my safeword, but that she was happy with how things are going right now. I didn’t use my safeword.

I have a great date night planned this weekend for us because I’ve learned I have to step up to the plate when we’re playing the game. I can’t afford to stand on the sidelines and always be the spectator.

I had sex with my wife last night after she’d spent most of the afternoon fucking her boyfriend. Her pussy was puffy, red and deliciously loose. I came in seconds.

wannabecUKold

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed May 16, 2018 1:03 pm

Great to see you back, Ky, and many thanks indeed for the update. Had been wondering how things were going. Am delighted that your lovely wife Jaimee is back getting her needs met again. Love to you both.
xxx

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed May 16, 2018 2:34 pm

Dear Ky-Da

So glad to see you back and that Your lovely Wife is back in the saddle again.
Really looking forward to follow your way into the deep end of the pool

Sincerely
elina

xleglover
$2 Ho

Unread post by xleglover » Wed May 16, 2018 6:32 pm

Great to hear from you! On a personal note, I'd love to know what story of mine Jaimee was reading.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed May 16, 2018 7:05 pm

xleglover wrote:Great to hear from you! On a personal note, I'd love to know what story of mine Jaimee was reading.
Hey X, unbeknownst to me, she went back to the beginning and started reading the early stuff on Literotica. She’s been staying current with Faithfull Wife, but she’s mainly been working her way through consequences. She’s currently enjoying Jen shaking up with Drums and fulfilling Mikes three wishes. You’re stories have made for some interesting pillow talk at night. Although that last chapter of Faithful Wife really tilted my world. My wife is absolutely rooting for Jen to submit Mike and have him sucking cocks and wearing a cage. I tried to pry more information out of her as to why she liked that thought so much, but all she told me was, “it’s fun to fantasize.”

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu May 17, 2018 5:51 am

Welcome back Ky! :D

skinny-one
Prepubescent

Unread post by skinny-one » Thu May 17, 2018 6:41 am

Congratulations! Please keep posting.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Thu May 17, 2018 12:30 pm

Hey all,

My wife and I had an interesting conversation last night I want to share. She came home about 9:00 PM last night freshly fucked. She was wearing one of her boyfriend’s tee shirts, which of course was way too big for her, and a skirt that she had probably worn to work earlier that day. She pushed the skirt down her hips, let it fall to the floor, and then climbed into bed with me. I caught a look at her inner thighs as she got into bed. They were coated with drying sperm. It looked like Wade had sent her home with a large load in her cunt and it had slowly worked its way out and dripped down her legs

I asked, “You don’t want to take a shower?”

She shook her head, “I will in the morning. I don’t have the energy right now.”

The thought of my wife’s boyfriend’s cum staining our sheets was more than a little arousing. She wiggled her way towards me until her backside was resting against my front. Her borrowed shirt smelled clean—that Gain fabric softener I now identify with Wade, and her skin smelled like his cologne.

Despite having jacked off several times yesterday, I still started to get hard. Jaimee reached around and lightly touched my dick and said, “I want to talk first.”

“Sure J, what’s up?” I of course replied.

“Are you happy we’ve started again? Have things been good for you?” she asked. I nodded and was about to speak when she cut me off and asked, “What can I do to make it better for you?”

This caught me flat-footed. I hadn’t really give it a lot of thought. I was really just enjoying the experiences again. I tried to think of what to say, but nothing came out. Now, another confession. I have, like many of you, a thousand things I would love to see my wife do—things that I want to do, but I keep a lot of those thoughts and feelings buried deep because they’re just fantasy and probably wouldn’t go over well in real life, so I wasn’t about to start confessing those things.

Since I hadn’t said anything, Jaimee turned her body so that she could look at me, her hand never leaving my dick. Of note: I mentioned on an earlier post that my wife has been reading a lot of X’s earlier stories. She’s currently reading “Consequences” so that’s where the seed of this next part came from. She’s mentioned that she likes the part of the story where Jen tells Mike that she’ll fulfill three of his deepest wishes.

Looking straight at me, her fingers firmly around my member, she asked, “I want to know your three deepest sexual desires,” then after a long paused, said, “you tell me your three, I’ll tell you my three and we’ll do them.”

I sputtered involuntarily, “I’m not sure that would be the most responsible thing to do.”

Jaimee just laughed and then deadpanned, “I’m married and have a boyfriend that I’m fucking every day,” then she pressed, “I know you want to tell me—don’t be such a fraidy cat. We don’t need two pussies in this marriage.”

Yeah, that made me laugh pretty hard. Then a long moment passed in silence as I thought of what I should say. She waited patiently and I could feel her staring at me. I thought hard about what to say, but I felt conflicted. On one hand, I have so many fantasies that I’ve read about—they’re cliché as fuck—but I still enjoy thinking about them. Then I have really dark fantasies that dwell in a deep and hidden place, and that’s where they’ll stay because I know for certainty that no good would ever come from doing those things. In the end, I opted for a few things I’ve always wanted to experience but never really talked about.

I took a deep breath and then said, “I’ll say one, and then you say one, alright?” She thought for a moment and then nodded, so I proceeded, “I want you to have a sex with two men at the same time and I want a video recording so that I can watch it whenever I want.”

I watched as the idea took root in her mind. Her eyes narrowed slightly and her chest rose as she took in a deep breath of air. I know she’s always been skittish about the idea of sex with multiple men. She’s always felt scared to seriously consider it, but that was in the past, and things have changed significantly in the last months. I could see her skin flush at the idea and her breath became shallow and more rapid. Finally, she simply nodded.

“Your turn.”

Squeezing my dick tightly, she said, “You know what I want.”

“You want me to wear a cock cage?” I finished for her.

She nodded, but said, “Almost correct. Your dick is just a little too small be called a cock—but close enough, and yes, that’s what I want. I want you to try it for a month.”

“Does this mean you want to do the denial thing?” I asked to clarify.

“That gets into number two on my list,” she said, when I didn’t respond she added, “I don’t want you to masturbate anymore—at least not for the month anyway. I’ll make sure you’re properly taken care of most of the time, but no more wanking like you’re a teenage boy.”

Now my heart was pounding in my chest. This was something I’ve known she’s wanted for a long time, but now I was basically cornered into it. What the fuck though, I could manage it for a month, so I agreed. It was my turn again. I knew what I wanted from her. I knew both things I wanted from her. But I also knew this was going to be playing with some serious fucking fire. Not just jumping into the deep end of the pool but jumping into the Marian’s Trench!

I felt light headed as I was about to open up this pandora’s box. It took me a long while, but finally I said it, “When I go out of town for work next week,” I began. As an adder, I’ve had a long-term job looming for a while now. We have a client in Guatemala that purchased some of our systems and I’m over their account. They just completed construction and so I’m supposed to go help with start-up for a few weeks. I continued, “I want you to live full time with your boyfriend until I get home.”

Her eyes went about as wide as I’ve ever seen them, and she gasped, “Oh fuck me.” I think she was close to having an orgasm just from the thought alone. I know, this is probably the worst idea ever, but I answered her honestly. I felt like my chest was going to explode. We weren’t just talking about ‘what ifs’ right then. We were actually considering doing these things, and for us, it’s a HUGE leap.

I guess in some ways, this is like life imitating art. We’d been reading about these kinds of stories and feeling desires to act them out, only until now, we’ve been too afraid to try. And so, each time we stop the game, we feel a need to return in order to experience something we feel like we’re missing. As dangerous as this might prove to be, we both feel like if we don’t put ourselves out there and try it, then we’ll always wonder and we’ll never be able to shake the feelings and stop playing the game.

“I’m sure Wade wouldn’t mind…” she said, softly, and then asked, “Are you sure?” I nodded. She then added, “I’m almost afraid to know what number three is.”

“You first,” I told her.

She smiled coyly at me and I knew I was in trouble, “I want you to learn to love cream pies more than any other cuck in the world,” she said. Now it was my turn, and I think the words ‘oh fuck me’ came out of my mouth. She went on, “I want to come home from my lovers and I want you to beg me to let you clean me out and make me fresh again.”

I’ve tried the cream pie thing before, and it wasn’t my favorite. This was going to be a fucking challenge. I thought again about what we were considering and the strongest, overpowering, erotic feeling washed over me. I’ve never felt anything like it before. I literally felt half drunk. I know my wife was feeling it too.

I knew she was waiting for me to tell her my third. I had to reach deep to find the stones to tell her this one. But I eventually go there. “I want you,” I began, “to cheat on me.” I knew she was going to say something like ‘that doesn’t count because you know what I’m doing’ so I headed her off before she could speak. I continued, “I want you to have an affair with someone that I don’t know and I want you to try to keep it a secret from me.”

I felt her legs squeeze together as she pondered the request. This was a fucking crazy experience we were having. It was like the most intense sexual thing we’d ever done, and we were hardly touching each other. We were simply feeding each other erotic thoughts and desires.

My wife moved closer to me, “I want this,” she confessed, “but it’s bloody mental.” I couldn’t have agreed more. She then said, “Things could get pretty difficult at times for us, but mostly for you—can you handle it?”

I nodded, “Yes, as long as I know that in the end I won’t lose you.”

We pulled each other closer. She said, “We have to agree on something then, yeah.” I lifted my head to meet her eyes, “At the end of, let’s say June, we have to come together and lock ourselves into this bedroom if necessary, until we’ve reconnected. Let’s go on a cruise or something so that it’s just the two of us without any distractions.”

Pretty fucking crazy. I’ve agreed to wear a chastity cage for a month, not masturbate, and eat some cream pies. She’s agreed to live with her boyfriend, have sex with two men and record it, and have an affair with someone and keep it a secret. I know there are a lot of different tastes and opinions out there on this forum, but for some reason this is what appeals to us right now. We wanted to push the game forward. I still feel waves of overwhelming angst and anxiety hit me from our conversation last night, but I’ve never in my life felt such a rush too.

Any ideas on how to learn to love a cream pie?

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Thu May 17, 2018 12:42 pm

Blimey. Phew.
Is this the hottest post ever posted on here?
Crikey. Serious cuckold. Fuck, your girl is a grade 1 professional at this. And you too, Ky.
I was hard as hell reading it.
Now to read it slowly.
Then to read xlegover's library.

PS: for the cream pie, persuade Wade to drink coconut milk and lychee juice for a week. Makes the cum sweeter.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Thu May 17, 2018 2:14 pm

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Plato
Wow you two are adrenaline junkies. That's some pretty weighty things you're going to have to deal with while she's having all the fun.
However, the wisdom of your wife's request to go away for just the two of you to reconnect and no doubt reevaluate is brilliant.
You must keep us up to date on how this works out. Guatemala had better have good wifi connectivity!!
Good luck my friend and thanks for sharing.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Thu May 17, 2018 2:15 pm

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Plato
Wow you two are adrenaline junkies. That's some pretty weighty things you're going to have to deal with while she's having all the fun.
However, the wisdom of your wife's request to go away for just the two of you to reconnect and no doubt reevaluate is brilliant.
You must keep us up to date on how this works out. Guatemala had better have good wifi connectivity!!
Good luck my friend and thanks for sharing.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Thu May 17, 2018 2:50 pm

I can only agree it's great to hear from you again. Your reports about your and Jaimee's adventures were always very hot and exciting.
In general, if your engaged in such intense affairs, like you and Jaimee did at the end of last year and seems again to be now, I would think, that every once in a while, it's also important for a married couple to step back from this kind of "lifestyle" and solely concentrate on eachother for a period of time without any interference from a lover or any other third party. Like you and your wife obviously did from beginning of the year until two weeks ago. So, I also agree with your wife, of only you and her going on a vacation around the end June is a great, and you can say necessary thing to do.

I hope you don't mind, if I ask some questions. Did Jaimee and Wade have met every day of the last two weeks? It sounds that way from your description. Isn't this a bite much. Does Wade sometimes spend the complete night with your wife? How long will your business-trip exactly take?
I hope it's not inappropiate to ask, but how is the qualitativ of your own love making with Jaimee since Wade is back in the picture? I hope you and Jaimee don't neglect eachother? Again, I assume you will agree with me, that you and Jaimee reconnecting with eachother mentally as well as physically is essential in such situation.

Excuse my rambling around;) Plenty questions, maybe you're able to answer some of them. Hope to hear from you soon. Oh before I forget your planned date night is a really good idea

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Thu May 17, 2018 3:25 pm

Chastity may really help you to learn to enjoy creampies from your sexy wife. She is so hot in her approach. Just wait until she asks you to guess whose cum your tasting while you throb with sexually induced excitement and frustration. You’re in for an exciting time. Thanks for sharing.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Thu May 17, 2018 3:28 pm

Ky,

Bro. I posted in the latest thread about not taking xleglover's stories as anything but erotic fiction. You and your little Ferrari have proven me wrong. Insane, but if it's what you two want, who is anyone to judge. While you're gone try as much as you can to keep in touch with your wife, bro.

What wannabeUKold said and add pineapple juice to it. Lots of fruit, too. For Wade, that is. For a month, you don't count. :twisted:

Edit: If she hasn't read "Life After We" she should.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Thu May 17, 2018 3:31 pm

MaxCargo wrote:I can only agree it's great to hear from you again. Your reports about your and Jaimee's adventures were always very hot and exciting.
In general, if your engaged in such intense affairs, like you and Jaimee did at the end of last year and seems again to be now, I would think, that every once in a while, it's also important for a married couple to step back from this kind of "lifestyle" and solely concentrate on eachother for a period of time without any interference from a lover or any other third party. Like you and your wife obviously did from beginning of the year until two weeks ago. So, I also agree with your wife, of only you and her going on a vacation around the end June is a great, and you can say necessary thing to do.

I hope you don't mind, if I ask some questions. Did Jaimee and Wade have met every day of the last two weeks? It sounds that way from your description. Isn't this a bite much. Does Wade sometimes spend the complete night with your wife? How long will your business-trip exactly take?
I hope it's not inappropiate to ask, but how is the qualitativ of your own love making with Jaimee since Wade is back in the picture? I hope you and Jaimee don't neglect eachother? Again, I assume you will agree with me, that you and Jaimee reconnecting with eachother mentally as well as physically is essential in such situation.

Excuse my rambling around;) Plenty questions, maybe you're able to answer some of them. Hope to hear from you soon. Oh before I forget your planned date night is a really good idea

Thanks for the post MaxCargo, to answer some of your questions, my wife and Wade did almost fuck each other senseless for two days straight. Jaimee called in sick one day and they both fucked like rabbits. Then my wife was too sore and had to take a break. She’s not as used to him as she was a few months ago. I got a lot of BJs for a couple of days while she recuperated. She never entirely stopped seeing him because she still went to his gym to work out. They weren’t fucking, but they remained close friends. I trust that she wasn’t fucking him. One because he was pretty seriously dating this other girl for part of the time, and two, I can always tell after she’s been with him. She’s a petite woman, and Wade’s a fucking monster. He can’t fuck my wife without leaving some kind of mark of an abused pussy in his wake.

Is it a bit much? Maybe. I knew that opening the floodgates was going to have an effect like this for at least a little while. They really are into each other sexually, and they’d been restraining themselves for several months. One important thing to know is that when I’m writing about these experiences, I’m generally concentrating on the cuckold aspects, with some of our relationship thrown in there as well. There’s a lot of stuff that happens between us that’s very personal and that I don’t want share—which I’m sure you understand. We’ve made some huge mistakes in the past, and I’m sure we’ll make more now and, in the future, but we’re trying.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Thu May 17, 2018 3:33 pm

Open2it wrote:Chastity may really help you to learn to enjoy creampies from your sexy wife. She is so hot in her approach. Just wait until she asks you to guess whose cum your tasting while you throb with sexually induced excitement and frustration. You’re in for an exciting time. Thanks for sharing.
Son of a... I've never really been turned on by the thought of cream pies, but if my wife were to ask me that, I think I'd shoot my load right then and there. Thanks for the thought. That got me kind of excited to think about my wife's wish.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Thu May 17, 2018 3:39 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
Open2it wrote:Chastity may really help you to learn to enjoy creampies from your sexy wife. She is so hot in her approach. Just wait until she asks you to guess whose cum your tasting while you throb with sexually induced excitement and frustration. You’re in for an exciting time. Thanks for sharing.
Son of a... I've never really been turned on by the thought of cream pies, but if my wife were to ask me that, I think I'd shoot my load right then and there. Thanks for the thought. That got me kind of excited to think about my wife's wish.
It’s possible she could offer you a release if you guess correctly but leave you caged if you’re wrong. What a way to let you know she found someone to “cheat” with! :whip:

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Thu May 17, 2018 3:41 pm

DavidnDaria wrote:Ky,

Bro. I posted in the latest thread about not taking xleglover's stories as anything but erotic fiction. You and your little Ferrari have proven me wrong. Insane, but if it's what you two want, who is anyone to judge. While you're gone try as much as you can to keep in touch with your wife, bro.

What wannabeUKold said and add pineapple juice to it. Lots of fruit, too. For Wade, that is. For a month, you don't count. :twisted:

Edit: If she hasn't read "Life After We" she should.
Good to hear from you! I've been such a shit and haven't gotten on the site much or chatted with anyone on here. I don't know--I was content to just float along in the surf there for a while. During that time though, I did a lot of soul searching, and I've found that I'm really a cuck at heart. I do fully plan on keeping in touch with my wife as much as possible. For the most part, I should have good internet while I'm down there.

About the stories; she's most of the way through Consequences, so I think Life After We is next. I'm going to have to go back and reread some of those. It's been a while.

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:56 pm

Wow what an awesome story. Ky your fantasies are identical to mine. Unlike you though, I am not living them all. My beautiful wife has trouble getting over past social conditioning.

But I can't wait to hear how things develop with you both. I think your wife is quite a rare lady. Being so open and willing to jump in the deep end is so exciting.

And good for you too. As for creameries - just DI IT!!!

:up: :) :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

Alan

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:21 pm

amazing events and talk. can't wait to read more about you and your wife. My wife and I also agree that no matter what its always important to reconnect, and spend time on each other. We hope all this will work for you two and enhance your relationship. Creampies are my that bad once you start looking into her eyes, and she looks back at you with those devilish eyes, while you are caged

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:52 pm

Wow, what a development. Every time you have taken a break from this lifestyle Jaimee has taken an enormous leap to a higher stage when she has restarted. I wonder where it would end if you had further breaks down the line? Perhaps best not to test that. It's very clear that she is the driver here, matching the fantasies you have had from the beginning. She must have had a very frustrated sexuality when you first married.

Blizzard
Experienced

Unread post by Blizzard » Thu May 17, 2018 10:06 pm

Thankyou so nuch for coming back Ky.
I only wish we had one photo of Your wife to help us.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:03 am

Ky, I echo the elation of your other faithful followers. We’re thrilled your back. While no OHW contributor has a duty to feed our voyeuristic carnal cravings, you left a huge void when you and Jaimee took a respite. Few others have so brilliantly and eloquently put their erotic kinky journey on display for our vicarious pleasure as you have. Kudos to you and Jaimee for embracing your sexual personas, notwithstanding the inevitable challenges that may pose. You both manifest the fundamental understanding of how to engage in a cuckoldry relationship that enhances the marital bond. Few understand themselves and their spouse well enough to do so. I applaud both of you for pushing the edge of the envelope and recognizing the criticality of reassessment and intimate reconnection. We all think and hope we’ve found our eternal soulmate when we marry. You and Jaimee clearly have. Cheers to you, your amazing sexy dreamfuck cuckoldress bride and your uniquely beautiful taboo marriage!

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:03 am

so glad u are back, buddy, u & Jaimee are the hottest story ever. can't wait to hear how things progress going forward. i have read all your posts from the very first, hoping u keep having fun with it all, & keep us all informed.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Fri May 18, 2018 9:36 am

Hey all,

I sincere thank you for the post you all leave. I enjoy writing my experiences for a number of reasons, but I admit, I appreciate the comments A LOT. Thank you for taking the time. I’m always hoping to get more of a dialogue going.

I got to work early this morning. I like getting to the office before anyone else, it gives me a chance to drink my Rockstar Orange drink and read the news in peace. I’ve never been a big coffee drinker, but these damn Rockstar drinks are just as addicting I think. I left a peacefully slumbering wife in bed. No boyfriend last night. Just us. I got dressed—I love this time of year because it’s lighter so much earlier in the morning, I hate getting dressed in the dark—and looked down on my sleeping wife. Her long, dark brown hair slayed over the pillow, her full lips slightly parted… god she’s gorgeous. She put on Wade’s shirt again last night just to push my buttons, but we’d had a very nice evening. I left her a note—which contents I’m not going to share, sorry—on the pillow next to her. I must have a serious mental illness to send this goddess away to live with her boyfriend for a whole month, but just the idea of it makes my head swirl and my dick harden. I’m a slave to my cuck passions as much as my wife’s become a slave to her needy cunt, haha.

I’m glad I left the note this morning because the first email I read when I fired up my computer was from my buyer in Guatemala. Apparently, they’ve run into a thousand problems and want me down there asap. I know what our operations VP here is going to say, “Get your ass down there!” so more than likely I’ll be headed down Monday morning. Argh! I really hate traveling, but this account is a big one for me financially, so I’ll be on a plane Monday. At least I have this weekend to look forward to.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m really looking forward to this new experience with my wife living with her boyfriend for a month. I actually can’t believe how excited I feel about this. I can’t sit still! I’ve been thinking a lot about our journey up to this point. My wife’s only real sexual experience when we got married was with a very close female friend of hers from school. She was nervous and unsure of herself when we got married, but in a lot of ways, that made it a wonderful experience as we worked through that awkwardness and began to grow closer to one another.

I’m not going to rehash our entire experience from the beginning, but as I remember back to when she first began to have a sexual experience with another man, it nearly ended us. We had a complete failure. But we got back on our feet, worked through it, and tried it again. It went significantly better, but there were still plenty of bumps in the road. Now, now we’re embarking on a path with a much higher degree of risk, and I’m so excited for the feelings and experiences this is going to generate. It’s the small things that are giving me the most excitement. Imagining my wife putting her clothes away in dresser and closet that’s in another man’s house; brushing her teeth before bed and climbing into bed to sleep with another man; waking up to that man; having sex with only that man for a time; going out on dates with that man; meeting and getting to know his friends; fuck it makes my heart pound like nothing else. I know there are a lot of perils out there, but that just makes it all the more exciting.

One other random thought that just came to me. About a month ago, my wife changed jobs. The first one she had was truly more of an internship that started to develop into something more, but in the end, it didn’t work out. Luckily, through her excellent networking skills, she got her first official job since graduating. I’m going to be a little general in my description, but basically, it’s a similar company to the last one in that it manufactures and sells medical equipment. She got a descent bump in pay, and she occasionally goes on an overnight sales trip as the company is working to grow its footprint, but so far so good. She’s very happy with it and she gets along well with her boss. The reason I bring this up is because this company has a very strict dress code. They don’t do business casual—they go all the way and dress nice. We had to sped a few dollars to upgrade her wardrobe, but it was soooooo worth it. She dresses the very conservative part, but underneath she wears the most heart stopping panties and bras. OMG they kill me. She’s taken to wearing very tiny thongs, and there’s nothing better than being able to flip up the back of her skirt, pull that tiny string out of the way, and make her mine again.

And yep. It was just confirmed, Leaving for Guatemala on Monday