Number of sexual partners your wife/girlfriend had BEFORE you started sharing her

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How many sexual partners did your wife/girlfriend have BEFORE you started sharing her?

Under 3
31%
Under 6
13%
Under 10
13%
Under 15
5%
Under 20
8%
Under 25
7%
Under 30
4%
Under 40
4%
Under 50
3%
Under 100
5%
Under 300
5%
300+
2%

Total votes: 324

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Re: Number of sexual partners your wife/girlfriend had BEFORE you started sharing her

Unread post by pixwellguy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:06 pm

Funnylarry99 wrote:Curious if cuckold partners were more promiscuous than average women prior to getting involved in the lifestyle
I don't know about "average" women, but in the case of my wife, the answer is "Yes, she was more promiscuous."

She's been a admitted slut all her life, since a young age, and never been ashamed of that or seen anything wrong with it. I love that about her and see nothing wrong with it either. She's only been sexually monogamous for one short period during a marriage, as an attempt to make what turned out to be a bad marriage work.

She's really lost track of the number of men she's fucked - she attempted a list one time, but couldn't remember them all, and even today will still suddenly remember some guy and say "Oh, he's not on the list, I should add him to it!"

Lachlan87
Prepubescent

Re: Number of sexual partners your wife/girlfriend had BEFORE you started sharing her

Unread post by Lachlan87 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:28 am

My wife has been with around 30 guys before marriage & 3 after marriage.

Waytoomuchfun
Experienced

Unread post by Waytoomuchfun » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:46 am

My (now-ex) wife said she had around 200 other men before we got married, mostly when she was in her late teens and early 20s. Sometime before we got married, she quit the other guys. I would have liked her to have continued, because I wanted to swing and have fun, too, but it was not to be.

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:33 am

My wife never had sex with anyone she wasn't married to. That means only her ex and myself. She was a very good girl. She is now a very good wife. And I'm a very good cuckold.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:51 pm

My wife became sexually active at age 13 and began to keep a journal of her sexual exploits. By the time we were married at age 29 she had 175 names in it. (It was the seventies after all) I remember being immensely grateful and somewhat astonished that after playing that big of a field and turning down numerous other offers of marriage, she chose me! She became somewhat more discerning after our marriage. Since then another 12 names have been added. Several were my friends and business associates (before and after our marriage). She had even had a longtime affair with one of the guys who stood up for me. She continued to sleep with him for a year or so after our wedding. She went through a long dry spell where she seemed to lose all interest in sex (Her last affair was in 1993). Then this last fall her libido suddenly woke up and since September at age 62, she has had 3 separate lovers, a 34 year old scientist, a 50 year old attorney and a 48 year old salesman she picked up in a bar! BTW, I met her in a bar in 1976 and she definitely picked me up. The fact that we are still married, and I am as attracted to her as I have ever been, tells the story of mutual love for the hotwife lifestyle.
Craig

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:01 pm

Laveenguy wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:51 pm
My wife became sexually active at age 13 and began to keep a journal of her sexual exploits. By the time we were married at age 29 she had 175 names in it. (It was the seventies after all) I remember being immensely grateful and somewhat astonished that after playing that big of a field and turning down numerous other offers of marriage, she chose me! She became somewhat more discerning after our marriage. Since then another 12 names have been added. Several were my friends and business associates (before and after our marriage). She had even had a longtime affair with one of the guys who stood up for me. She continued to sleep with him for a year or so after our wedding. She went through a long dry spell where she seemed to lose all interest in sex (Her last affair was in 1993). Then this last fall her libido suddenly woke up and since September at age 62, she has had 3 separate lovers, a 34 year old scientist, a 50 year old attorney and a 48 year old salesman she picked up in a bar! BTW, I met her in a bar in 1976 and she definitely picked me up. The fact that we are still married, and I am as attracted to her as I have ever been, tells the story of mutual love for the hotwife lifestyle.
This is the kind of post that makes me with OHW had implemented a "Like" button in its software. This is a great post.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:17 pm

Smile.
Craig

Mark01
Virgin

Unread post by Mark01 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:57 am

My wife was under 20 and I had the second smallest wee wee. Her current boyfriend has the biggest cock of those she had been with sexually.
Once you have been cucked you cannot be uncucked.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:47 am

My wife's first husband (her foster brother) took her virginity. He was extremely abusive after they were married and she never fooled around until just before she left him. She still fucks the guy she left him for, and she actually took HIS virginity while still married to her first husband! Including him, she has told me about well over a dozen guys she fucked between her first husband and me, some were friends of mine. This took place in the span of only a couple of years, she said once she left her ex-husband she got a little wild trying new cock! She has fucked several more of my friends since she started cuckolding me too.

wifedateshubwaits
Experienced

Unread post by wifedateshubwaits » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:28 am

We don’t have exact numbers, but my wife fucked approximately 25 guys before we met in college. Then she had affairs with five men while we were dating and engaged. And then after we married, she cheated on me with seven different guys before I discovered her infidelity. Since then she’s been with quite few more, but as a hot wife rather than a cheating wife.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:36 am

My wife and I have had this fun discussion on more than one occasion (and the discussion usually ends in sex with me eating her as she fantasizes about things that happened..). She says at least 75 guys. I think she’s exaggerating for my benefit, though. What makes it murky is that she was married once before and had lovers during that time, and..

There’s been more than one time she knew she’d been fucked by more than one guy at a party or on a date, camping, etc. etc. or after a work event. The first time I enjoyed "seconds" with her was after a work conference and she remained in the upstairs suite with several guys. They'd all fucked her before I got there, and the last guy was just finishing inside her as I entered the room. This guy wound up being a lover for many years.

Sometimes she’d wake up after a party with cum leaking out of her, a huge wet spot and cum dried up on her breasts, cheeks, and so on and not knowing who put it there. She said there was a couple of times she might have pulled a train, but wasn’t sure. Being an old married guy with a hotwife, I understand that what she said translates to “yes, I pulled a train on more than one occasion.” She’s told me more than once that she fantasized about a small gang-bang of 5 or 6 guys, so that’s probably what she did in terms of sheer numbers. Because there was drinking going on, some weed smoked and many guys in the hot-tub, neither of us know was how long that train was… To this day, it’s still sexy to think about.

Bound2bmine
Trainable

Unread post by Bound2bmine » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:15 pm

X wife by age 18 had already been with 30 men.
Skype = jb1038_2
Kik = bound2bmine

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:47 pm

Marla has a poor memory so I can't be sure of how many but there were quite a few. She also drank to excess on occasion so her memory is hazy. Not including her life as a pro, she estimates about 200 before me.

Oddly enough, she said over 200 a few years ago. I posted that number on another thread. Then she vehemently denied ever saying that. A few weeks ago we were discussing her past and she said no way to the 200 count. Then I said well what's your guess. She said about 10 a year for 20 odd years. I said 'Marla that is 200'.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:33 am

She was a virgin when we met. Once we started having sex and the hotwifing was introduced, she took to it like a duck to water.
We played for two years before we were married. By that time her numbers were slowly starting to climb. Shortly after we were married, she took a job waitressing in a hotel bar. She was there 11 years and was quite active. Towards the end of her time in the bar we joined 2 local swingers clubs.
She had less action after changing jobs but was still pretty busy. She's been fucking other men for 30 some years now. We lost count years ago but figure her numbers are in the hundreds.

Misslindassub
Trainable

Unread post by Misslindassub » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:46 am

my wife says she could count the guys she had on 1 hand before we got together 6 years ago.
since then after glory holes, adult theaters, a gangbang a few 3sums and a dabble in cuck/chastity play, at least 40 guys,

curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:22 am

She has had seven or eight before we started cuckolding and nine after we have been cuckolding

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:57 am

I also met my wife when she was 16 and a virgin, so i claimed her virginity, by the time we married when she was 18 she had already been fucked by another man and told me.

In between having 2 kids by the time she was in her early 20s she was enjoying affair number 2. At this point she admitted both and i became what we didnt know then was called a cuck husband.

She has always prefered relationships with lovers not one nighters some lasted 5 years. Her cock count to date is about 18, strangely she has always been insanely jealous of me and has over the years feminised me to mitigate this. I am her committed feminised cuck husband.

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:18 am

that would be "0".

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:40 am

After we had been a couple for a while, we got around to discussing our sexual past. My wife said that she pretty much let any man she dated to fuck her on the first date. She also had several monogamous relationships that lasted for a year or so. When she added her "dates" to the periods of monogamy it came up to 26 men by the time she was 26 when we met. As it happened, my number was also 26, but it took me almost 40 years to reach the number of sexual relations she had by age 26.

aloneinmorrison
Virgin

Unread post by aloneinmorrison » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:02 am

I was my wife’s second sexual encounter. She slept with at least 2 or 3 other men between then and when she officially became a hotwife, plus a few more that she just fooled around with but didn’t actually fuck. I say “at least 2 or 3” because she was cheating. I leave the past alone because even though she and I both know it happened frequently in the earlier years of our relationship, she doesn’t like to talk about it.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:02 am

My wife was 20 when we started dating, and had been with 5 men, including myself before we started sharing
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Cuckold-Sweden
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckold-Sweden » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:07 am

She was a virgin when we met and i have actually only shared her with 1 man but he turned out to be her future daddy/bull and he on the other hand have shared her with plenty of other men and a few couples, the last number he told me was well over 60 men and about a dosen women and that was nearly a year ago but due to covid he only shares her with a handful of his friends so i am afraid that number have been fairly solid for the past year.

rogerg
Experienced

Unread post by rogerg » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:41 am

My wife was very reluctant to talk about her early sex life until we entered the hotwife lifestyle and then she opened up completely. In high school she dated two guys and had sex with both of them plus she had sex with one of her teachers. In college she got pretty wild, dated and had sex with five guys, did one 3-guy gangbang and twice did a train - one with 4 guys and one with 5.

Iwatchherplay
Player

Unread post by Iwatchherplay » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:46 am

My wife was practically a virgin when I met her. She had sex with two men, boys, when I met her. They were both wham bam and quick. Not very satisfying experiences according to her.

I was the first man she had an orgasm with. I was the first cock she ever had in her mouth. It was awesome to train her how to make love to a cock.

weighus69
Experienced

Unread post by weighus69 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:55 am

I met my wife to be when I was in college and she was two years older than I and worked in a local bank. She was hot to trot in the sixties and blew me on our first date. I was amazed how good she was and she confessed that when she got to high school, she was pretty much one of those girls. So I figured she must have fucked at least 50 guys by the time I showed up. When we got married, I knew I was going to share her with as many friends, coworkers and clients as possible.