Like Father like Son (know of anyone in your family involved in the cuckolding)

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Do you know of anyone in your family who shares the cuckold/hotwife fetish?

Yes, someone in my family is involved in the fetish
28%
No
50%
Possibly/suspect, but not confirmed
22%
They share the fetish but haven't been cucked yet
1%

Total votes: 123

Jemrow
Prepubescent

Like Father like Son (know of anyone in your family involved in the cuckolding)

Unread post by Jemrow » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:32 pm

Hey gang, just curious as to if anyone here knows of anyone else in there family who is also a cuckold (be it a father, son, brother, uncle, etc.). How did you react to finding out? Did they help you to become a cuckold or did you help them (E.g. like explain the hotwife fetish). Does it provide a emotional support you might not or otherwise had? Feel free to add any other points.

Would be interested to hear from people and what different experiences you have had. Thanks

Jemrow
Prepubescent

Re: Like Father like Son (know of anyone in your family involved in the cuckolding)

Unread post by Jemrow » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:04 pm

I personally have a feeling my aunt and uncle are involved in cuckolding. My aunt without a doubt is in charge of the marriage and does dish out orders, and I have a suspicion she slept with a builder who was building her no office but I don't have anything concrete.

rockynook
Player

Re: Like Father like Son (know of anyone in your family involved in the cuckolding)

Unread post by rockynook » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:30 am

I was cuckold by my older sister.I loved it!

Iamgroot
Experienced

Unread post by Iamgroot » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:54 am

I suspect my dad was cucked when I was younger. We often had men and couples over to visit or we went to their house. My sister and I would be entertained or we stayed at my grandma's house while my parents went out for the night. My dad's sergeant often made remarks and gestures that I didn't realize were crude and highly sexual toward my mom and my dad never said anything. I learned later that it was the sign for cunnilingus. LOL

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:03 am

rockynook wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:30 am
I was cuckold by my older sister.I loved it!
How do you mean your older sister cuckold you?

CuckIan
Experienced

Unread post by CuckIan » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:26 am

Yes my brother 12 years older offered me his wife when I was 17. Also found out after he passed away that my father was a cuckold.

Jemrow
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jemrow » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:20 pm

Iamgroot wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:54 am
I suspect my dad was cucked when I was younger. We often had men and couples over to visit or we went to their house. My sister and I would be entertained or we stayed at my grandma's house while my parents went out for the night. My dad's sergeant often made remarks and gestures that I didn't realize were crude and highly sexual toward my mom and my dad never said anything. I learned later that it was the sign for cunnilingus. LOL
Would you ever be brave enough to ask your parents if they were in the fetish?

Jemrow
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jemrow » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:23 pm

CuckIan wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:26 am
Yes my brother 12 years older offered me his wife when I was 17. Also found out after he passed away that my father was a cuckold.
Honestly do you think cuckolding might be genetic to some degree?

CuckIan
Experienced

Unread post by CuckIan » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:11 pm

Jemrow wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:23 pm
CuckIan wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:26 am
Honestly do you think cuckolding might be genetic to some degree?
For us could very well be. I never would have guessed with my dad. He seemed exact opposite to most people but very clear after he passed. He had tons of stories and panty designs. He actually made his own. Lol

Iamgroot
Experienced

Unread post by Iamgroot » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:20 am

Jemrow wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:20 pm
Iamgroot wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:54 am
Would you ever be brave enough to ask your parents if they were in the fetish?
My mom died 21 years ago, and she might have told me, but my dad remarried to a very conservative woman, so I doubt he would admit it to me now since he may feel it will send him straight to hellfire just for bringing it up. I have thought of asking him several times, but don't think he would be honest with me.

Newhusband000
Prepubescent

Unread post by Newhusband000 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:34 am

Well, i guess not into the fetish but i know some close family members that cheated before.

Rhino444
Trainable

Unread post by Rhino444 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:35 am

My father and a few other male members of my family have definitely been cuckolded (as in cheated on) but none of them got any enjoyment out of it or became involved in the fetish afterwards.

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:29 pm

My father-in-law married my mother-in-law when she was pregnant by another man. She cheated on him lots of times after they got married. When he passed away, in no time she was entertaining men 15 to 20 years younger than she was. My wife never quit fucking other men when we got married, and I'm certain she learned from her mom how to cuckold men. Their whole family is full of unusually good looking women, the kind who can pick up a guy in a couple of minutes. My wife used to brag to me she could get laid in less than 5 minutes any time she wanted, and I believe her. I'm pretty sure she was looking for a guy like me who would tolerate her fucking around when she asked me to marry her.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:43 pm

My brother's very sexy wife took off with a guy a couple of times and came back to him. The guy was very physical with her and she came back bruised and beaten. So I know he is a cuckold.

I believe they are in the lifestyle too, although I don't know the details. They were going to tell me, then something changed the mood. If I lived back home, I'm sure I would find out all the details.

hattersfan
Trainable

Unread post by hattersfan » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:57 am

My dad was in the navy and would often be away from home on deployments for up to six months. Within days of his departure mum would have a new guy in her bed: I was introduced to so many ‘uncles’ over the years.

In many ways this set pattern for me as I have been attracted to women who cheat on me but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:46 am

I know for a fact that my father fooled around on my mother, they ended up divorced because of it. I think there is a strong possibility that she may have cuckolded my father with his younger brother. they have both passed away but my uncle has always been extremely close to my little sister, much as if he were her father. My wife noticed this early on, before my mother passed away and pointed it out to me. Whenever we had family get togethers she and my uncle were always flirty too.

I'm somewhat certain that she had sex with another uncle (her sister's husband) at one point too. My stepfather had MS and was bedridden and I'm pretty sure he was unable to do anything sexually. My uncle used to come over to the house and I once heard him complaining to my mother that her sister didn't want to have sex most of the time. Shortly after that my sister told me that she saw our mother kissing and making out with our uncle in another room and I'm certain that if they had taken it that far they ended up fucking!

Sparko
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sparko » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:17 am

My parents 100% no chance. They're very happily married but he hasn't been able to get it up for over 10 years I think, age 70ish.
Her parents I think 99% no chance.
My older sisters marriage, 90% not. From what I gather they don't have sex much, I'm pretty sure she will never cheat on him, him cheating on her probably slightly more chance of happening but I highly doubt he would.

Swinging, group sex, dogging, cuck/hotwife, they all seem to be disgusted by all this.

DarlaL
Virgin

Unread post by DarlaL » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:17 am

My parents had a cuckold relationship.At the time we didn't realize it.We believed Martin was our dads best friend.At this time hw,cuckold was unheard of.
our mom was very liberal and realistic about teen girls and sex. Of the four of us I have been in the lifestyle through 2 marriafes and my youngest sister and her husband were long term swingers.

DarlaL
Virgin

Unread post by DarlaL » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:18 am

My parents had a cuckold relationship.At the time we didn't realize it.We believed Martin was our dads best friend.At this time hw,cuckold was unheard of.
our mom was very liberal and realistic about teen girls and sex. Of the four of us I have been in the lifestyle through 2 marriafes and my youngest sister and her husband were long term swingers.

mmcnx2
Experienced

Unread post by mmcnx2 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:20 pm

I was a bull for a cuckold couple and the wife had her sister and the sister's husband over from out of state. Turns out both cucked their husbands. I got both wives for the week they visited.

magallag
Virgin

Unread post by magallag » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:19 am

I'm pretty sure something was happening with my parents.

When I was about six or seven years old (in the 1970s), my dad loaded me and my mom into the Volkswagon Beetle and we drove for a dozen hours or so to El Paso. I sat contentedly in the back seat for that driving marathon playing with my toys and dozing with my blankey. I remember my mom brought along a half-dozen or so copies on Penthouse Forum and Variations booklets. She read them almost the entire way. For most of the ride, they sat on the floor at her feet, but somehow one or two would slide under her chair to the floor of the back seat. I had no idea what they were at the time, but I remember how "possessive" she became in getting them away from me in the back seat and back under her feet in the front seat. (Even though I wasn't a reader, she obviously didn't want me to see them for any length of time. The covers were quite provocative, by themselves.)

When we arrived in El Paso, we got a motel room. The Volkswagon was parked right outside the door of the room. I remember watching TV and wanting to go in the pool.

Then, my parents disappeared for a good two or three hours. They gave me STRICT instructions to not leave the room for any reason and to just stay there, play with my toys and watch cartoons. I was compliant. (That's all I wanted to do, anyways!) It was nighttime and I fell asleep.

When they came back in the middle of the night, everything seemed very normal. They slept in the bed next to mine for a few hours. Next thing I know, Dad was loading us back in the Beetle for the long drive back to home. We must have spent eight hours in El Paso, total. Twelve hours back.

About seven years later, in my pubescence, I found a box full of Penthouses, Forums, and Variations at the bottom of my mom's closet. They were the same ones I saw on that trip. (I remembered some of the provocative covers.) It was a trove for a boy who was learning about sex and looking for every opportunity to masturbate. (By this time, of course, I was a pretty good reader. Thank you, Penthouse! You helped me realize that I'm normal.) I noticed that the books almost always naturally opened to the pages where there were stories of cuckoldry and group sex. I remembered that my mom would fold the book around so she could read them on the long drive with her legs crossed in the front seat. It didn't take me long to conclude that my parents were probably a bit kinky, and it wasn't until I reminisced about the whole trip to El Paso that I realized my mom was probably cucking my dad on that trip. (Who drives twelve hours or so to go to El Paso for about eight hours, only to spend the next twelve hours driving back home?)

My parents are in their eighties, now. On a few occasions, my mom has hinted that they had been rather kinky in their younger years, though (thankfully?) she hasn't said exactly how.

Now that I have been cucked, I understand. My wife enjoys playing with her bf while I watch and masturbate.....sometimes I get to join when she's particularly horny and wants us both.

I, too, could see myself driving for twelve hours with my boy in the back seat to watch my wife get laid. It's COMPLETELY understandable, and I hope I can someday tell my parents that, like my father, I've been cucked......and I love it!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:40 am

magallag wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:19 am
I, too, could see myself driving for twelve hours with my boy in the back seat to watch my wife get laid. It's COMPLETELY understandable, and I hope I can someday tell my parents that, like my father, I've been cucked......and I love it!
If you really want to have that conversation with your parents, don't take a long time to work up the courage, when they are in their 80s, you never know how much time you have to talk with them. I too, have had suspicions that my parents were involved in something but never talked with them or had any strong evidence like you. If you want to do that, then do it now!!

Rascal

Yupyup
Prepubescent

Unread post by Yupyup » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:28 am

I was about 18 and walked in the house after getting off work early and dad was sitting on one chair jerking while mom was riding their friends dick on the recliner.

Dad and I talked about it. He said he enjoyed seeing mom with other men. And she did the same. Watched dad with other women.

About a year later my gf at and I would joke about her and my dad. We caught him starring at her tits many times.
She walked in on him in the shower more than one time and when we were playing a little extra kinky she would comment on his dick.
We were roll playing on day and fucking in my parents room. I had put some whipped cream on her nipple and pussy and was licking if off. I ran out of whipped cream went to get more and dad came home. Went to his room where my gf is still naked on his bed. I came back and was shocked. So I joked, I asked if he wanted a taste.
He replied that mom would kill him, not with a no.
So my gf says to him, we won’t tell.
Well they had sex and I understood why dad liked it. I jerked off, and she jerked me off while they had sex.
They loved it, I loved it! When they were done my gf told me she felt kind of dirty and told me I had to fuck her again. I didn’t realize until we started that she blew in her.
Well that started it for me.

It feels so good to be second.
We called a could of her ex’s over the next year to play with her.

I’m pretty sure my sis and her hubby are as well. I’ve seen his cock. It’s tiny. And I’ve been told by a couple buddy’s that they fucked my sis while her husband watched.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:32 am

Shortly after my wife began an affair with another man my Dad told me that my Uncle Ted wasn't a relation but
was my Mom's lover. The story was Uncle Ted was my Dad's stepbrother from another marriage. We were always
thrilled when Uncle Ted came as he was great fun. This went on until my Mom passed away last year.
Turns out for almost thirty years he had been my mom's lover. When he visited Dad confessed he often watched
and admitted often did take part at times.
When I asked how come Uncle Ted still visited him, he merely smiled and said "We both miss your Mom very much"
I left it at that.
frankie

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:59 am

My sisters and I (as adults) discovered our mother had a lover. This was back in the 60s. Don't know if my father knew, or was an unknowing cuckold. He was a cuckold, never-the-less.