What’s off limits for you in cuckolding?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Which of the following would you NOT accept in a cuckolding relationship?

Having to lick / eat her cream pie
3%
Having to fluff or suck the bull
5%
Having to dress like a sissy
10%
Being verbally abused or degraded
6%
Being physically punished (e.g. paddled, flogged, whipped)
8%
Not being allowed to kiss your wife or see her naked
10%
Being denied vaginal / oral sex for many months
5%
Having to call the bull master or sir
9%
Being made to do their chores
7%
Having to fund their lifestyle
11%
Having your penis locked in chastity for weeks or months
7%
Being outed to selected friends or family
9%
Wife changing her name, clothing, hair style, etc for bull
6%
Nothing is off limits.
3%

Total votes: 709

NSEW1
Experienced

What’s off limits for you in cuckolding?

Unread post by NSEW1 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:07 pm

Which of the following would you not allow or want in your cuckolding relationship? What are your hard limits?

Rhino444
Trainable

Re: What’s off limits for you in cuckolding?

Unread post by Rhino444 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:35 pm

A few things on that list. Definitely not into sissy stuff, nor would I ever fund dates. I still need to be able to kiss my wife and see her naked. And I find the idea of calling another dude sir or master just because he's fucking my wife ridiculous.

I'm down with just about anything else though.

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:51 pm

Interesting responses so far. I checked as "off limits" everything starting with "being verbally abused or degraded" and ending with "chastity for weeks or months" -- with the exception of the chores. I'll be glad to run drinks and grab fuck towels for them. I wouldn't be down for mowing the lawn while they fuck or washing his car though. For the most part I'm good with the other items.

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:38 am

My only hard limit is funding their lifestyle. If another guy wants to take my wife to dinner or on a vacation, I’m not writing a check. I also get nothing out of the “sir” or “master” stuff. Feels artificial. I’m not really into spanking/paddling but my wife very much is, so I’ve sometimes been side-by-side with her and taking a belt along with her. It turns her on immensely but just makes my ass hurt.

And I don’t see “chores” as sexy play. I already have a to-do list a mile long, and I actually have done chores while my wife was getting laid. It just didn’t feel like it had anything to do with sex. The way I see it, if a guy is fucking my wife several times a month he could at least help me clean the garage once on a while. 😁

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:38 am

Not surprising that “nothing off limits” gets only 3% of votes, underscoring that nearly everyone has limits.

Also interesting that while some limits are more common than others, there is a broad diversity. What works for some is objectionable to others. I expected more pronounced winners and losers.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:13 am

I'm pretty deep into being cuckolded and submitting to both of them. The only one I checked was "Funding their lifestyle". If he wants to take my wife out to dinner or to a hotel he can pay for it! I HAVE paid for his drinks at the bar though because my wife told me to.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:31 am

From reading on here, the correct answer to what you will do is "whatever she wants me to do." The alternative is her leaving you.

Rhino444
Trainable

Unread post by Rhino444 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:39 pm

Ah yes, I neglected to mention chores. I could maybe see the humiliation in something like serving drinks if that counts as a chore, but if you think I'm going to wash your car while you fuck my wife, keep dreaming.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:06 pm

I submit to many things on the list but will never call a boyfriend/bull sir or master, and never submit to any physical abuse. I also checked will not be ssified, but I will wear panties if requested, so I am not sure if i am sending mixed messages here. I have never been in a position where i was expected to pay everything so i didn't specifically check this, although i would likely rebel against that also.

I have never been outed to my family or friends but Marla has talked about me being a cuckold to several of her friends. Not sure the word cuckold was used but it was clear she fucked other guys with my knowledge. She even told one friend that I cleaned up a cream pie. I dont mind , in fact it turns me on, when she talks about me encouraging her to have boyfriends but the cream pie confession took it too far from my view. Perhaps if was part of a sex talk that evolved into that subject it would have been fine, but it came out of left field in a general what's new type of conversation.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:28 pm

I must laugh a little at the list because while there are many things on it I can tell you today I would never do, I can also see four items which ten years ago I would have told you that I would never do, but which over time I have found myself doing. The bigger surprise is that the ones I would have expected to be most difficult to overcome weren't anywhere near as bad as my fears worried they could be.

Of course I still have limits and nothing turns on/off like a light switch. But limits are, I think, much more fluid than we realize and not *always* in your total control unless perhaps you're willing to stake out a completely selfish position.

As we've become accustomed to saying, our cuckold lifestyle is always "a work in progress".
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:38 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:28 pm
I must laugh a little at the list because while there are many things on it I can tell you today I would never do, I can also see four items which ten years ago I would have told you that I would never do, but which over time I have found myself doing. The bigger surprise is that the ones I would have expected to be most difficult to overcome weren't anywhere near as bad as my fears worried they could be.

Of course I still have limits and nothing turns on/off like a light switch. But limits are, I think, much more fluid than we realize and not *always* in your total control unless perhaps you're willing to stake out a completely selfish position.

As we've become accustomed to saying, our cuckold lifestyle is always "a work in progress".
Agree completely. I know that I have evolved in this lifestyle. When I started I never wanted anything to do with humiliation, but I am turned on with mild humiliation now, but I know I could never submit to worshipping a boyfriend (calling him sir) or physically submit to another male. There are some lines that my ego would not allow me to cross.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:34 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:28 pm

Very true... things are fluid. What are some examples of things you might have rejected initially but have come around to?