Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:16 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:44 am 
Prepubescent

I am from Saudi Arabi. As many of you know, it is a very close-minded, conservative, and religous country.

90% of marriages are arranged. My family chose a wife for me 1 year ago but I broke the engagement 6 months ago. She was very close-minded and religoius ,, not ly style.

I decided to find my own, so I looked, and I looked until I found her. She drinks and smokes tabacoo and weed (did I mention I have a smoking fetish). She is considered bad in society Saudi standards, and she too was looking for an open minded husband.

She doesn’t want to wear Abaya (the body black cover), and Hijab (the head cover). I told her I am fine. In fact, I would love to see her without the covers in public.

Long story short, I am into cuckolding ,, it drives me with immense pleasure thinking about and fantasizing about it. I am engaged to her now, and in 3 months we will marry ❤️

Our honeymoon will be in Amesterdam as we want to smoke marinuana and drink ourselves to bed.
She told me she doesn’t want to wear hijab abroad, I told her I will not allow you to wear hijab, I want it off as soon as we cross the Saudi borders, and she chuckled.

How do I start cuckolding myself, and hotwifing my beautiful wife? I am thinking of starting off by taking off her hijab abroad, and making her dress nice and tight.

I will suggest going to a beach, and buy her her a revealing bikini. I will revel in seeing her walk semi-naked and seeing how other men check her out (the thought drives me crazy!). Maybe visit a nude beach, and tell we have to take off her bra to meddle in.

Help me out fellow cucks! I want to make her into a hotwife, but safely as the risk is that, she might hate me and get repulsed if I introduce the topic quickly and immaturely

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:08 pm 
Experienced

I’m from the UK so can’t relate to how it is in Saudi, but it sounds as if you are on the right track already. From what you’ve told us it sounds as if your fiancée is frustrated by being repressed and is just waiting to “let go”. It will be a major change so encourage her but let her go at her own pace.

My wife took it to straight away by reading the letters in my men’s magazines, but I guess that isn’t an option for you.

Tell your future wife that you want her to look and act sexy and that you are proud when men check her out.
I’ve not been to Amsterdam, but from what friends have said a live sex show might turn her on, some even invite women from the audience to participat

You could mention her having sex with someone when you make love and if you get a negative response you could just say it was dirty talk. If she responds favourably you could suggest trying it, but maybe mention it a few times first.

In the meantime why not suggest that she goes naked under her Abaya, no one will know, but you will both be turned on by her being so daring.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:35 pm 
Trainable

Hi Saudi man
I am not cuck yet but I am working on it.
So one man told me there is no switch to make you cuckold.
You should work for it. it should take weeks or months or years. Don't give up keep working.
What I have learned is baby steps important.
Don't rush
Good luck

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:29 am 
Trainable

Hey Saudi man
Could you tell us more about yourself?
How old are you? Did you fuck her yet?
İs she virgin when you met?
Are you talking fantasies ?
After you tell us more about you maybe we can help you more.
I'm my opinion it is to Early suggest to go to nude beach.
Maybe first to go to normal Beach. Then a few months later you suggest nude beach or just in fantasy.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:19 pm 
Prepubescent

Thank you gentlemen for your kind replies!

annsman,
I am continually supporting in liberating her; last time was 2 days ago when we had a long romantic phone call in which I told her “you are free to do whatwever you want even if it is not wearing hijab”, then she chuckled in admiration.

I will hint at my desire for her to look sexy in public wearing short and tight cloths in our honeymoon. I loved the idea of her going naked under Abya as a type of kink; will try it out after I condition her a little more. Imagining the sight of my sexy wife walking down the street and oher men checking her out is really really turning me on.

After I liberate her mentally and physically, I will start liberating her sexually by mentioning other men having sex with her during our sex as a type of psychological stimulant, then slowly start introducing the real thing until finally a nice, and thick cock will defile my sexy wife’s pussy, and defile my honor ,, I relish the thought!

I think I am moving on the right track as you said; slolw, but surely!

Thx again for passing by!

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:37 pm 
Prepubescent

Gasyjack

I am 29 and my fiancee is 24. No, I have not fucked her yet, just cuddling and kissing so far. All Arab girls are supposed to be virgin when forst marrying. She is presumeably a virgin as what her Father told during writing marriage form. I hope she is not though ,, the thought of her commiting adultery and being deflowered in such a strict Arab culture is a turn-on for life for me.

I like the nude beach idea ,, I am definately doing during the honeymoon if all goes well.

Thx for passing by!

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:12 pm 
Trainable

Hi saudi-man
So it is too hard for you. You mean you didn't fuck her. did you see her naked?
So you will probably fuck her first time in your honeymoon. Right? Then want to go nude beach. I think it is too hard.
But thinking is good don't give up.
How about another man take her virginity? İs it excited you?
Jack

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:03 pm 
Prepubescent

Yeah I have a long road ahead of in order to finally relish in the pleasures of cuckolding ,,

The thought of another man taking her virginity is really exciting and pleasurable ,, but I think she might not be a virgin as she tells me she hangs out a lot with friends for weed and drinks ,, maybe she got drunk and defiled by another boy. In which case I am happy, and this will make cucking easier actually. In fact if this is the case, I have already been cucked :)

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:12 am 
Trainable

hi saudi-man

good luck to you on your road to be cuckold.

if she drinks and weed probably it easier for you get her on the road.

didnt you ask her direckly if she is a virgin or not?
you are her fiance right?

jack

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:05 am 
Prepubescent

Hi saudiman
i liked your post and i'm sure what i offr you really like it or at last find it interesting.
Im a very experienced BullDom it depend by situation i could be more Dom or more Bull and my speciality is JUS PRIMAE NOCTE maybe you know its significate? otherwise find the historical explaination on google etc..
In this case when a cuck couple or a wannabe cuck is on honeymoon i roganize the first night of just married the bride is fuckerd by me or by me and my friends etcc..
We can organize all you want and more, also details etc..
I have other suggestion for you when in europe, in your case i'll be in Amsterdam to meet you in first marrioage night or you can exend your travel to italy? Often couples coming in italy on honeymoon, and im professional agency to organize packages etc..
let we discuss by email or skype etc.. the time is enough to discuss and organize all isnt't?

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:44 pm 
Prepubescent

nice to know the there is many arab men like to be cuckold , keep going , wish u happy cuckold life

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:41 pm 
Prepubescent

We too are Arab middleastern live in NE USA. I trained my wife to cuckold me a few months after we were married and she loved it. We been married for 8 years now, she was 19 at the time we got married.
The idea of being a cuckold always been with me and I didn’t think it will work on my Arab wife but after a year of being married and sex between us started to diminish I brought up the idea to her and she also found it a turn on for her and she started to have the huts for some of my Arab friends. I either was turned on for her to go for it or just didn’t mind it. She allows told me the details of whatever she did with them from mind to wild. However none of them ever knew that I knew all about this, all thought my wife was just cheating on me with them, so they were extra carful of anyone finding out.
We also did a few threesomes with American men but she enjoyed very much playing on her own with Arab men.
So to answer your question Saudi_Man. To start I’d play lots of cuckolding video clips with her and see what she thinks… tell her how hot and turning on to you that is and see her reaction. She might be totally be against the idea at first, but when she starts to feel how horny you get about it and how much you are real about it and into to her thinking about it she will naturally become to like it and open to it. This is how it went for us. Let her open up and fantasizes about some men she might have seen or liked while with you in bed. Then have her pump into one on her own and start a conversation that’s all it will take. Good luck.

Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:07 pm 
Trainable

Hi Saudi-man

Love your progressive outlook on life. I spent some time in Saudi during business. During the time my fiance was living in Abu Dhabi as a foreign worker.

Amsterdam is a great place to explore. I just got back from there myself. Have you been able to spend time alone with your soon wife and talk about your feelings and expectations?