Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:15 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:18 am 
Trainable

She is nervous about date three. She told me she is not sure if she is ready take the final step, i told her, she doesn't have to push herself to have sex on third date.

He has asked she wants to go out but she has agreed to go out tomorrow. Not sure if she will allow him inside her.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:09 pm 
Experienced

9cmTeenCuck wrote:
She is nervous about date three. She told me she is not sure if she is ready take the final step, i told her, she doesn't have to push herself to have sex on third date.

He has asked she wants to go out but she has agreed to go out tomorrow. Not sure if she will allow him inside her.

Did you ask why she is nervous about date 3?
It is obvious she likes him. It is obvious he wants to have sex with her. She gets very wet when he touches her. So I do not see the problem......

I can imagine that you are very nervous.....

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:20 pm 
Trainable

marco333111 wrote:
9cmTeenCuck wrote:

Did you ask why she is nervous about date 3?
It is obvious she likes him. It is obvious he wants to have sex with her. She gets very wet when he touches her. So I do not see the problem......

I can imagine that you are very nervous.....

She have been with me only thats why she is nervous. I am equally nervous as well.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:42 pm 
Trainable

Any chance you will be posting pis in the hotties section?

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:11 pm 
Pervert

Just be honest about how you feel. If it is arousing you tell her. But most of all listen
to what she tells you. Listen dont react. Listen, think about it and then chat about it.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:35 pm 
Trainable

Xmatty1 wrote:
Any chance you will be posting pis in the hotties section?

Not sure it all depends on her

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:29 pm 
Player

How far do you want her to get with your bully, become a girlfriend to him, more?

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:13 am 
Trainable

pwsub wrote:
How far do you want her to get with your bully, become a girlfriend to him, more?

I dont know how far we will go. I want her to become his girlfriend till we go to college.
What do you mean by more?

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:19 am 
Player

Thanks, by more I was wondering if you want her to develop deep feelings for him, see him more than you

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:25 am 
Trainable

pwsub wrote:
Thanks, by more I was wondering if you want her to develop deep feelings for him, see him more than you

I dont want to see them in longer relationship, only till we leave for college.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:29 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Have they had their date yet? I can understand why you want her to get together with a "bad boy" before you go away for college. There is something so hot for your (almost) virginal girlfriend having hot, uninhibited sex with a guy who is a bit of a cad, who is just interested in fucking her, while her boyfriend waits.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:48 pm 
Trainable

isinlarsa wrote:
Have they had their date yet? I can understand why you want her to get together with a "bad boy" before you go away for college. There is something so hot for your (almost) virginal girlfriend having hot, uninhibited sex with a guy who is a bit of a cad, who is just interested in fucking her, while her boyfriend waits.

They are on their date right now. Its so hot knowing my innocent girlfriend not only went on date with my bully but also going to have sex with him

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:51 pm 
2 Bit Whore

9cmTeenCuck wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

They are on their date right now. Its so hot knowing my innocent girlfriend not only went on date with my bully but also going to have sex with him

Humm. He may be fucking her right now. I bet you're hard thinking about that. She won't be so innocent when he is done with her.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:14 pm 
Trainable

isinlarsa wrote:
9cmTeenCuck wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

Humm. He may be fucking her right now. I bet you're hard thinking about that. She won't be so innocent when he is done with her.

He must be giving her best fuck of her life. Taking hus fat cock after only getting my tiny pee pee must be like losing virginity for her. While i stay at home and play with my tiny toy.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:24 pm 
Prepubescent

Hi
Please, can you describe your girlfriend?

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:49 pm 
Trainable

She is slim with small perky boobs which i wish were little bigger. She has red shoulder length hair. She has pale skin with some freckles in her body. I would say she is more cute than beautiful or sexy.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:00 pm 
2 Bit Whore

9cmTeenCuck wrote:
She is slim with small perky boobs which i wish were little bigger. She has red shoulder length hair. She has pale skin with some freckles in her body. I would say she is more cute than beautiful or sexy.

With her pale skin she would look erotic with a black guy. Have you thought about that?

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:04 pm 
2 Bit Whore

9cmTeenCuck wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
9cmTeenCuck wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

He must be giving her best fuck of her life. Taking hus fat cock after only getting my tiny pee pee must be like losing virginity for her. While i stay at home and play with my tiny toy.

Don't get hung up on cock size. I'm sure this bad boy is giving her the fucking of her young life, but you will love putting your cock in her sloppy pussy. It would have been hot if she had lost her virginity to him before you ever got to fuck her.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:52 am 
Trainable

isinlarsa wrote:
9cmTeenCuck wrote:

With her pale skin she would look erotic with a black guy. Have you thought about that?

Yes that's mot erotic about my bully and my girlfriend. Contrast of their skin is so eotic

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:55 am 
Trainable

isinlarsa wrote:
9cmTeenCuck wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
9cmTeenCuck wrote:

Don't get hung up on cock size. I'm sure this bad boy is giving her the fucking of her young life, but you will love putting your cock in her sloppy pussy. It would have been hot if she had lost her virginity to him before you ever got to fuck her.

Yeah it would have been hot if she had lost her virginity to him instead of me. But i wont get it inside her sloppy pussy we had made a rule to not have bareback sex with him

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:59 am 
2 Bit Whore

9cmTeenCuck wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
9cmTeenCuck wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

Yeah it would have been hot if she had lost her virginity to him instead of me. But i wont get it inside her sloppy pussy we had made a rule to not have bareback sex with him

Still, when you slide your cock into her, you will be thinking that she had his cock inside her. Maybe she'll tell you how it felt as you fuck her.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:55 am 
Experienced

9cmTeenCuck wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

9cmTeenCuck, how was her date? And how are you doing since date 3?

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:56 pm 
Trainable

Tongue4Kitty wrote:
9cmTeenCuck wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

It was great she finally had sex with him. I spent last night jerking off while talking to her. Today since afternoon i have been with my girlfriend trying to reclaim her body. Dont think i will have energy left to update anything today.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:31 pm 
2 Bit Whore

9cmTeenCuck wrote:
Tongue4Kitty wrote:
9cmTeenCuck wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

It was great she finally had sex with him. I spent last night jerking off while talking to her. Today since afternoon i have been with my girlfriend trying to reclaim her body. Dont think i will have energy left to update anything today.

Congratulations. Your fantasy has been fulfilled and your girlfriend has been well and truly fucked by your bully. I hope she told you all the details as you talked to her last night. Could you tell any difference in her cunt when you fucked her today. Await your update as soon as you can.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:27 am 
Pervert

Soon you will be a full blown cuck. If you can keep your emotions together you will probably enjoy it.

Keep us posted as to when she fucks his big dick.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next