Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:34 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:27 pm 
Virgin

I have recently read few threads about husbands/Boyfriends wanting their wife/Girlfriend to have sex with bully.

I am also interested in cuckolding for few years and want her to fuck my bully but never able to build up courage to tell my Girlfriend. Our college will be starting in less than 2 months, i want to convince her to have sex with my bully before that time as we might not get time afterwards but do not know how to proceed.

My Girlfriend and I have been together for more than 3 years but only started having sex last year. We both were virgin when we had sex. She is daughter of my Mom’s best friend. They introduced us 5 years ago and after crushing on her for 2 years i finally build up courage to ask her out.

My Bully is from my High School, He is not exactly my bully as did not beat me up or got physical but made fun of my dorky looks on multiple occasions. And always bragged about how girls would scream on his big cock etc and made fun of guys like us by calling us virgin faggots etc.

I hated him for his arrogant attitude but can't stop imagining him with my Girlfriend. I imagine her cuckolding me for more than 2 years and started talking to her about it in last few months. She is also curious what's it will be like to have sex with another guy but both of us are never able to build up courage to act on it.

We have even some some role play where we will pretend someone else is fucking her. I have shown her my Bully pics and she find him attractive.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:12 pm 
OHW Addict

Welcome to the forum.

A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:20 pm 
Player

Outstanding! Based on what you said, you both have crossed some important hurdles/obstacles to making it a reality. Don't give in to the urge to rush into this. While that would be nice, probably for all of you, if she is initially on board, relax and take a deep breath. Better to plan it for success than hit a brick wall. Be prepared that it could not happen. But, shit! She's curious and she finds him attractive? Try to find out where he will go to college. For a start. All the best!

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:37 am 
Virgin

aedmontr wrote:
Outstanding! Based on what you said, you both have crossed some important hurdles/obstacles to making it a reality. Don't give in to the urge to rush into this. While that would be nice, probably for all of you, if she is initially on board, relax and take a deep breath. Better to plan it for success than hit a brick wall. Be prepared that it could not happen. But, shit! She's curious and she finds him attractive? Try to find out where he will go to college. For a start. All the best!

Thanks for advice, i can find out where he is going for college but what if he is going too far away. Thats why i want to try it before we leave for college.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:31 am 
Virgin

I have talked with my girlfriend and we have decided she will send him friend request in Facebook or Instagram. She will tell him she finds him hot and knowing him he wound not pass the chance to smash my girlfriend.
We have decided few rules he won't be allowed to do anything that i have not done that mean no RAW sex, no cum drinking and no anal. And she won't have sex with him till 3rd date if it goes that far or at least no sex on first date. We want to check how our reactions will be after she will go on date with him.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:33 pm 
Player

Great!

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:10 am 
$2 Ho

Do you want a Bull or a bully?

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:00 pm 
Virgin

I have been interested in cuckolding for few years now. I have been talking to my girlfriend about it for some time now. She is also curious to what's it would be like to date another guy because she has been only with me. So i proposed she can seduce my bully. I think it will be hot for her to date my bully.

Yesterday she sent request to him online and he messaged her as soon as he accepted. She told him she found him in her friend feed and thought he looked hot. Hearing this my bully also started flirting back. After flirting sometime he asked if she wanted to meet him and asked her if she was free today. My Girlfriend accepted his offer and today they went going on date.

She was bit nervous before the date. I encouraged her and gave her pep talk and that she should give him one chance. She left for date with him an hour ago. She wore a conservative dress for date but i encourage her to wear something sexier. Since then she has message me the date is going great and he looks hot and she has never been this nervous and aroused before.

I told her to message me once she return we will discuss how her date went. She was on her date my heart was hurting bu my penis was rock hard. I have already rubbed myself twice and can't wait for her to return.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:38 am 
Virgin

Their date went well. She told me he behaved nicely unlike all the times i have told her about it. They had lot of fun together and he did not try to do anything inappropriately.

She thought he looked hot, she was nervous during the whole date in the start of the date. But he did get her comfortable. She told him he is the second guy she has gone on date he was surprised but that and told he is lucky she gave him chance. During the date he kept touching her nothing inappropriate but was aroused by his touching.

Before dropping her home in his car. He kissed her and asked her if he could come inside. She told him her parents are home. He kissed her again this time it was more passionate kiss. He touched her body and tried to touch her boobs. She let him touch her side boobs but stopped him from going further. He asked if she did not have fun with him. She told him she had fun but it's their first date only and she doesn't feel it's appropriate for first take to go further.

He asked her if she will be free tomorrow (today), they can go on a date again and she agreed. He dropped helped walk her to gate and kissed and hug her again.

After reaching home she chatted with me and told me all about her date. She told me she was so wet when he touched her inside the car it took her best to stop him from going any further and she was going to take cold shower to cool herself

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:27 am 
Experienced

Hi,

I do not want to sound negative or something like that, but you are a very young couple, not that long in a relation.
What makes you so sure she won't leave you for him? Specially if the sex with him is better, and you already know she thinks he is hot.

Otherwise, have fun with this all.

Cheers,
Marco.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:12 am 
Virgin

marco333111 wrote:
Hi,

I do not want to sound negative or something like that, but you are a very young couple, not that long in a relation.
What makes you so sure she won't leave you for him? Specially if the sex with him is better, and you already know she thinks he is hot.

Cheers,
Marco.

I am not sure if she will leave me or not.
But she is curious about dating other guys and its not easy for me to hold on to her during the college anyways.
only ways i can hold on to her is share her with others. And assholes like him wont be interested in longer relationship.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:58 am 
Experienced

9cmTeenCuck wrote:
marco333111 wrote:
Hi,

Cheers,
Marco.

But she is curious about dating other guys and its not easy for me to hold on to her during the college anyways.
only ways i can hold on to her is share her with others. And assholes like him wont be interested in longer relationship.

So basically this is the best chance of you keeping her.
Well, I think if you know and accept all the risks, you will be okay.

I think we all are very curious how here next date went......

Cheers,
Marco.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:47 pm 
Virgin

marco333111 wrote:
9cmTeenCuck wrote:
marco333111 wrote:
Hi,

Cheers,
Marco.

So basically this is the best chance of you keeping her.
Well, I think if you know and accept all the risks, you will be okay.

I think we all are very curious how here next date went......

Cheers,
Marco.

She have left for her date will update once the date is over

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:48 pm 
Trainable

It's been four hours. Is she back yet? If not I guess we all know what is happening.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:54 pm 
Player

Best of luck 9cm.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:10 pm 
Virgin

Xmatty1 wrote:
It's been four hours. Is she back yet? If not I guess we all know what is happening.

She have has returned from her date. Told me to wait 10mins while she get ready for bed then call her.
Will provide update once she inform me how her date went

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:28 pm 
Prepubescent

love your thread, i too want my gf to be with another man, she loves the thought of it and she wants to take it good. sounds like your girl does too : )

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:59 pm 
Trainable

Are you nervous? I think it's hot that you picked your bully. Does he know that it's your girlfriend? Can't wait to see where this goes.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:34 am 
Player

Sure am looking forward to your next update, some serious emotions I am guessing!

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:13 am 
Virgin

Their date went great. He picked her up for the date near her house. At that time i was with her to provide her emotional support and to watch her dress up for date. I watched from across the street as she got into his car. I popped a boner when i show her gave him a light kiss to lips.

I thought about following them on their date but time it would take me to reach home and borrow my parents car, they would have already gone. Decided to go home to satisfy my boner.

He asked her if she wanted to go to club but she told him to go to cafe because she wanted to talk to him and get to know him. He was touching her the whole time she became a bit aroused by his touching Afterward they went on a drive. He took her to a lake near in our town. That lake has nice view and joggers path but mostly known for young couple makeout place.

At first she was reluctant to allow him to touch her boob but as they continue to make out her resistance decreased and she allowed to him to touch her boobs. He started to slide strap of her dress and bra when she stopped him and said not here. Let's go to my house he said and before she knows it she was on her way to his house. She was aroused and her nipple were poking at her bra.

While driving he kept rubbing her thighs. She told me whole ride she was nervous and was conflicted if she wants to go to his house or not. Halfway towards his house she said sorry to him and she can't go to his house today, that she was not ready. He asked if she did not like today's date and guilt trip her into coming to his house. He said they can hang out in his place, if she doesn't feel comfortable he won't touch her. She said she has known him for only 2 days and don't feel comfortable in his place.

On the way back he asked her if she was virgin, she told him she only been with one guy. They talked some more and he kept rubbing his hands on her thighs and moving it higher and higher. He told her he was tired of driving and can he come in her house since it's her house she does not have to worry about him doing anything inappropriate.

She told me his constant touching and talk broke her barrier and she told him to wait for 10 mins she will open the back door and they will sneak into her room. He asked she doesn't want to him to meet her parents because he is black and she told him it was not like that and he told her he was just kidding. After saying hi to her parents she sneaked him into her house. She did not want her parents to know because they will think she is having sex with him and it would be embarrassing especially in front of her father.

She asked what he wanted to do. He said she won't agree to what he wants and if she likes football they can watch world cup highlights. He wants to see german lose. They put highlights in her macbook but it was soon forgotten after they started making out.

He did get her out of her dress but she did keep bra and panties on. She allowed him to rub her through panties but not more than that. She felt his penis through his underwear. I asked if he was bigger and she nodded. How big, she said don't know since she did not see it but it was much thicker. My heart was broken but my penis was still solid.

They made out for close to an hour until all the humping and rubbing made him have semi orgasm thing. The wetness in her hand broke them out of trance and she told him he should leave now and she made sure her parents were not watching and got him out of her house. He asked when can they meet again, she will msg him.

After reaching her room she smelled her fingers and that made her horny she masturbated and then called me and told me about her day. While taking to her she also had one more orgasm while i come twice but second time my penis was too exhausted for jerking whole day and was only semi erect and no cum came out only 2 transparent drops.

He messaged her and asked they can go to morning jogs together and she agreed to go with him if he keeps his hands to himself and he replied no promises. Usually i am not morning person but this morning i got up early searched my jogging dress that have not been used for a while. It took me sometime to find them. I was unable to keep up with them so i sat in bench and saw them from there. Once they reached my bench she stopped and look at me, he also looked at me and asked if we know each other. We said yes. He told her to continue and he will talk with me for old time sake. He gave me creepy smile and said that's happened in past is past and i don't need to bring up past in front of her. I was bit scared and nodded. He said i look tired so i should better head home while squeezing my shoulder, i don't know he was squeezing hard or ut was his normal force. Then he ran to her and put an hand just above her ass to turn her towards path. She waved bye to me and i watched them together for some time before i left.

It that moment i had mix emotion if i want them to continue or not but just after 2 mins my boner was back in full force.

This morning went to her house and watched westworld new episode together but for first time i was unable to concentrate on it i was just imagining her together with him. I asked her what happened in morning she told me nothing. They just kissed once. She asked what did he said and if i am okay with her going to jogs with her because i hardly go one in a week. I said he was just sorry for bullying me and not to tell you about it.

Afterwards we had sex while talking about her yesterday's date.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:15 am 
Virgin

marco333111 wrote:
Hi,

Cheers,
Marco.

I wouldn't worry too much about messing up the relationship if I was him. They are young, and the chances of them getting married are pretty low. This is an age to experiment. If I could go back in time to being a teenager or in my 20's, I would experiment sexually more and worry less about relationships.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:40 pm 
Experienced

9cmTeenCuck wrote:
Their date went great. He picked her up for the date near her house. At that time i was with her to provide her emotional support and to watch her dress up for date. I watched from across the street as she got into his car. I popped a boner when i show her gave him a light kiss to lips.

I thought about following them on their date but time it would take me to reach home and borrow my parents car, they would have already gone. Decided to go home to satisfy my boner.

He asked her if she wanted to go to club but she told him to go to cafe because she wanted to talk to him and get to know him. He was touching her the whole time she became a bit aroused by his touching Afterward they went on a drive. He took her to a lake near in our town. That lake has nice view and joggers path but mostly known for young couple makeout place.

At first she was reluctant to allow him to touch her boob but as they continue to make out her resistance decreased and she allowed to him to touch her boobs. He started to slide strap of her dress and bra when she stopped him and said not here. Let's go to my house he said and before she knows it she was on her way to his house. She was aroused and her nipple were poking at her bra.

While driving he kept rubbing her thighs. She told me whole ride she was nervous and was conflicted if she wants to go to his house or not. Halfway towards his house she said sorry to him and she can't go to his house today, that she was not ready. He asked if she did not like today's date and guilt trip her into coming to his house. He said they can hang out in his place, if she doesn't feel comfortable he won't touch her. She said she has known him for only 2 days and don't feel comfortable in his place.

On the way back he asked her if she was virgin, she told him she only been with one guy. They talked some more and he kept rubbing his hands on her thighs and moving it higher and higher. He told her he was tired of driving and can he come in her house since it's her house she does not have to worry about him doing anything inappropriate.

She told me his constant touching and talk broke her barrier and she told him to wait for 10 mins she will open the back door and they will sneak into her room. He asked she doesn't want to him to meet her parents because he is black and she told him it was not like that and he told her he was just kidding. After saying hi to her parents she sneaked him into her house. She did not want her parents to know because they will think she is having sex with him and it would be embarrassing especially in front of her father.

She asked what he wanted to do. He said she won't agree to what he wants and if she likes football they can watch world cup highlights. He wants to see german lose. They put highlights in her macbook but it was soon forgotten after they started making out.

He did get her out of her dress but she did keep bra and panties on. She allowed him to rub her through panties but not more than that. She felt his penis through his underwear. I asked if he was bigger and she nodded. How big, she said don't know since she did not see it but it was much thicker. My heart was broken but my penis was still solid.

They made out for close to an hour until all the humping and rubbing made him have semi orgasm thing. The wetness in her hand broke them out of trance and she told him he should leave now and she made sure her parents were not watching and got him out of her house. He asked when can they meet again, she will msg him.

After reaching her room she smelled her fingers and that made her horny she masturbated and then called me and told me about her day. While taking to her she also had one more orgasm while i come twice but second time my penis was too exhausted for jerking whole day and was only semi erect and no cum came out only 2 transparent drops.

He messaged her and asked they can go to morning jogs together and she agreed to go with him if he keeps his hands to himself and he replied no promises. Usually i am not morning person but this morning i got up early searched my jogging dress that have not been used for a while. It took me sometime to find them. I was unable to keep up with them so i sat in bench and saw them from there. Once they reached my bench she stopped and look at me, he also looked at me and asked if we know each other. We said yes. He told her to continue and he will talk with me for old time sake. He gave me creepy smile and said that's happened in past is past and i don't need to bring up past in front of her. I was bit scared and nodded. He said i look tired so i should better head home while squeezing my shoulder, i don't know he was squeezing hard or ut was his normal force. Then he ran to her and put an hand just above her ass to turn her towards path. She waved bye to me and i watched them together for some time before i left.

It that moment i had mix emotion if i want them to continue or not but just after 2 mins my boner was back in full force.

This morning went to her house and watched westworld new episode together but for first time i was unable to concentrate on it i was just imagining her together with him. I asked her what happened in morning she told me nothing. They just kissed once. She asked what did he said and if i am okay with her going to jogs with her because i hardly go one in a week. I said he was just sorry for bullying me and not to tell you about it.

So they did not have had sex yet. At least that is what she tells you... :twisted:
Do you think they will have sex in the next couple of days?

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:21 pm 
Virgin

marco333111 wrote:
9cmTeenCuck wrote:

So they did not have had sex yet. At least that is what she tells you... :twisted:
Do you think they will have sex in the next couple of days?

After the success of yesterdays date, i am sure they will have sex in next couple of days.
She told me if she had gone with him to his house she might not have been in a position to control herself.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:04 pm 
Virgin

nice

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:35 am 
Trainable

So hot! Enjoy the ride!