Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:14 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:10 pm 
Experienced

I need a real man to tell me what a pussy I am for paying $200 to have a 12 inch bull fuck my wife in front of me while I was in the corner. He told me I couldn't watch unless I paid him. Then he made me jack off with his used condom while she laughed. I cried while I came. What is wrong with me??

And I shared the video with random guys and I can't stop jacking off every time I know they are watching her and laughing at my sissy ass. Am I gay?

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:29 pm 
Experienced

I would share videos of her fucking and get off if you told me what a bitch I am. Pm me. Wtf is wrong with me lol

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:06 am 
Trainable

I love your humiliation,keep it up

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:34 am 
Pervert

Very interesting way for humiliating the husband!

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:41 pm 
$2 Ho

Atl-hubby wrote:
I would share videos of her fucking and get off if you told me what a bitch I am. Pm me. Wtf is wrong with me lol

Sharing vids not of you is fraught with inherent dangers ...........gr8 story btw
nothing wrong with you you just need a little straightening out and some TLC
from a bull

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:08 pm 
Experienced

Frought with danger because men around the world have seen my most intimate secret and maybe saved the vids or posted them? And send me messages about how they would destroy her pussy and make me watch? I feel so exposed, but yet hard as f.

I get emails every day asking for access.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:36 pm 
Pervert

I'd gladly pay a guy with a 12 inch cock to fuck my wife, if he knew how to use it. She has never had an orgasm from being fucked (mine or previous lovers) only oral. I'd love to make that happen for her.

BTW, you are not gay, you would know it if you were. You are a sub. Explore that space and be happy in it.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:11 pm 
$2 Ho

Johor wrote:
I'd gladly pay a guy with a 12 inch cock to fuck my wife, if he knew how to use it. She has never had an orgasm from being fucked (mine or previous lovers) only oral. I'd love to make that happen for her.

BTW, you are not gay, you would know it if you were. You are a sub. Explore that space and be happy in it.

How difficult is a 12" cock to use? I mean it's not a friggin nuclear submarine is it?

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:48 pm 
Experienced

Atl-hubby wrote:
I need a real man to tell me what a pussy I am for paying $200 to have a 12 inch bull fuck my wife in front of me while I was in the corner. He told me I couldn't watch unless I paid him. Then he made me jack off with his used condom while she laughed. I cried while I came. What is wrong with me??

And I shared the video with random guys and I can't stop jacking off every time I know they are watching her and laughing at my sissy ass. Am I gay?

No, you're not gay, you're simply a submissive cuckold. All of us sub cuckolds enjoy humiliation, but in various different ways. While I wouldn't ever feel the need to pay a man to fuck my wife, I've certainly paid for many, many dinners for my wife and her men, and for the hotel rooms where they would enjoy themselves afterwards. I don't suppose that's much different, is it?

I've had my wife feed me the cum from her men's used condoms, and also push it out onto my cock to use as lube while I jerked off and she laughed at the size of my cock compared to the one she just had. Your wife obviously enjoys your submissive nature just as mine does.

So..as has been said...go with the flow and enjoy it. You'll probably find even more submissive things you enjoy as you go along....

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:30 pm 
Experienced

Well, he knew how to use it and wouldn't let her move off it when she was whimpering, smacked her ass and said "don't you back off that dick" and jammed it in deeper with long strokes.. said "that's right girl, take that dick" and pounded harder and faster while she started convulsing with pleasure then shoved it in to the hilt and emptied his balls into his magnum .

I didn't expect him to make me put the condom on my dick and chuckle about how small my dick was. The condom swallowed my dick even with me being rock hard. He really enjoyed making fun of me and reminding me that my whore wife wouldn't be able to feel me for a week. He treated her like the slut she is and had her saying yes daddy while he verbally degraded her in front of me.

After he left she showed me her pussy and I had never seen it so red and swollen. She liked reminding me how pathetic I was for letting him make me pay while she shoved my face in it and came hard watching me look up at her while I cleaned her up. And he wasn't shy about telling his buddies he fucked my wife.

And that lead directly to another guy she and I both hated walking in on us in the bathroom a few days later. She really dispised this guy, but when he told her he was going to fuck her it soaked her panties and she dropped to her knees right there and sucked his flaccid fat cock to rock hard, keeping her eyes on me. Then bent over and told him to fuck her, and told me to sit down and get a good look as he rammed her bareback. By the time he was done she was begging for his cum when he shot his huge load all over her face.

She told me it made her so hot that he just took her in front of me, and that she loved how he just told her he was going to fuck her and didnt ask me. She hated him even more afterwards but she admitted that she loved taking his dick. To this day I get off remembering this asshole pounding her while she looked at me and loved it. He held her head down and came all over her face and mouth, and told her to leave it there. He had her walk out of the bathroom behind him covered in cum so the other guys (and a few girls) could see what he did while I walked out last. I remember how the girls looked at me like the pussy I was, and how much I hated him for humiliating me, but my cock was so hard in my pants that everybody there knew I got off on watching him abuse her pussy. I was so humiliated.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:42 pm 
$2 Ho

Atl-hubby wrote:
Well, he knew how to use it and wouldn't let her move off it when she was whimpering, smacked her ass and said "don't you back off that dick" and jammed it in deeper with long strokes.. said "that's right girl, take that dick" and pounded harder and faster while she started convulsing with pleasure then shoved it in to the hilt and emptied his balls into his magnum .

I didn't expect him to make me put the condom on my dick and chuckle about how small my dick was. The condom swallowed my dick even with me being rock hard. He really enjoyed making fun of me and reminding me that my whore wife wouldn't be able to feel me for a week. He treated her like the slut she is and had her saying yes daddy while he verbally degraded her in front of me.

After he left she showed me her pussy and I had never seen it so red and swollen. She liked reminding me how pathetic I was for letting him make me pay while she shoved my face in it and came hard watching me look up at her while I cleaned her up. And he wasn't shy about telling his buddies he fucked my wife.

And that lead directly to another guy she and I both hated walking in on us in the bathroom a few days later. She really dispised this guy, but when he told her he was going to fuck her it soaked her panties and she dropped to her knees right there and sucked his flaccid fat cock to rock hard, keeping her eyes on me. Then bent over and told him to fuck her, and told me to sit down and get a good look as he rammed her bareback. By the time he was done she was begging for his cum when he shot his huge load all over her face.

She told me it made her so hot that he just took her in front of me, and that she loved how he just told her he was going to fuck her and didnt ask me. She hated him even more afterwards but she admitted that she loved taking his dick. To this day I get off remembering this asshole pounding her while she looked at me and loved it. He held her head down and came all over her face and mouth, and told her to leave it there. He had her walk out of the bathroom behind him covered in cum so the other guys (and a few girls) could see what he did while I walked out last. I remember how the girls looked at me like the pussy I was, and how much I hated him for humiliating me, but my cock was so hard in my pants that everybody there knew I got off on watching him abuse her pussy. I was so humiliated.

Yeah ok but did she still respect you as a man after all this stuff was over?

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:53 pm 
Experienced

No she didn't. When we fucked she told me she wanted another cock and got off telling me she likes watching me while she gets fucked by a real man. And she fucked many men with bigger cocks in many situations. So I would say no. How could she?

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:30 pm 
Player

In her bareback, but he came on her face? In a men's room? Hmmm.... Does not compute.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:38 pm 
Player

There was a book about language (English) usage, titled Eats Shoots and Leaves. The title of your post reminds me of how words can be misconstrued. I would argue that all men, even when they don't admit it, want to get in on that 'trading spaces' action of being the submissive. At least once. Or sometimes, more than once. But the 'Bulls' and 'Real men' run away from such suggestions. Like scared little girls.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:41 am 
$2 Ho

Atl-hubby wrote:
No she didn't. When we fucked she told me she wanted another cock and got off telling me she likes watching me while she gets fucked by a real man. And she fucked many men with bigger cocks in many situations. So I would say no. How could she?

precisely Atl hubby ............ she views you now as a worm an infusoria
beneath contempt a girly man ..............i see panties and or chastity in your future
there is a #Metoo movement about and males better act accordingly or our testes
will be confiscated i suggest to start shopping for appropriate under garments NOW :whip:

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:34 pm 
Experienced

Well, she is my ex now, and I tried to win her back but she chose to stay with her new bf after letting me spend thousands wining and dining her, buying her lingerie (that she promptly wore for him), and giving her loads of cash each week that she gave to him as soon as she got home.

She keeps trying to sugar coat the fact that I am a pussy and that she chose him because his dick is bigger and he is a real man that would never think of letting another guy fuck her much less want to watch and play with his dick. Now that we are officially over (again), I asked her to please send me a text that explains how she really feels about me, pull no punches, and make it mean. She will enjoy that, he will enjoy it, and I will masturbate furiously from being humiliated and trashed once again.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:42 pm 
Experienced

aedmontr wrote:
In her bareback, but he came on her face? In a men's room? Hmmm.... Does not compute.

In the hotel room bathroom. And he pulled out of her bent over and jerked off until he nutted all over her face.

We were there to get some dope. There were a bunch of people in the room. So me walking into then out of the bathroom was quite humiliating.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:18 pm 
$2 Ho

Atl-hubby wrote:
Well, she is my ex now, and I tried to win her back but she chose to stay with her new bf after letting me spend thousands wining and dining her, buying her lingerie (that she promptly wore for him), and giving her loads of cash each week that she gave to him as soon as she got home.

She keeps trying to sugar coat the fact that I am a pussy and that she chose him because his dick is bigger and he is a real man that would never think of letting another guy fuck her much less want to watch and play with his dick. Now that we are officially over (again), I asked her to please send me a text that explains how she really feels about me, pull no punches, and make it mean. She will enjoy that, he will enjoy it, and I will masturbate furiously from being humiliated and trashed once again.

Kinda see the new guy's POV .........i mean dude really ...what actual _man_ would
sit back and watch his lady get plowed and not get a little peeved let alone playing with
her lover's cock ..........God nows what all else you did with him ..............lotta fag stuff
i bet :lol:

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:13 pm 
$2 Ho

Some me are just better than others. Glad you're happy in your status.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:55 pm 
Player

I am not sure it is humiliation i craved as much as being able to be Beta at times, in an alpha world!