Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:32 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:53 pm 
Virgin

I’ve been into the hotwifing thing for some time. Was really turned on to the thought of my partner sleeping with other people. However the problem was my partner didn’t like sleeping around. She only enjoys sex with someone whom she had cultivated a deeper connection with.

She thought a good candidate would be her ex boyfriend whom she still loved and admits she has a great sexual connection with. I thought about it and realized that I’m turned on by what turns her on. And if the sexiest thing for her was re-establishing a connection with a past partner I was all for it.

She’s met up with him twice in the past couple weeks and had sexual experiences both times with him. She told me she loves him and has always loved him. I really like the idea of that. It makes me happy and tuned on that she’s making love to him and not just hooking up.

He doesn’t yet know that I know. And for all he knows me and my girl friend are just openly dating. But lately I’ve been wanting him to know about us and particularly my acceptance and happiness of their relationship. Both times I dropped her off at his place. The second time she told me they kissed at the door and if I looked hard enough I would’ve seen it. I would’ve loved seeing that embrace. She admits she loves their sexual chemistry and she hopes to continue with it.

She feels like part of the sexiness about it is that he can feel as though he’s “getting her” while she’s attached to someone else. Maybe like he holds that power over her. So we treat it as tho they are going behind my back.

We’re going to try and get us all on the same page soon... so that I can watch and witness their connection. I really want to see her kiss him, cuddle in bed, adore him. I suppose I’m finding excitement in a more poly relationship. Next she’s going to invite him to my house. She’ll tell him I’m leaving for a few hours and that he should visit while I’m out. We’ve also discussed that she would ask him to meet me before I leave them alone. Pretend it’s just a friendly meet and greet and then they jump on eachother when I leave. Or we could plan that I show up after they fooled around. I’d come in and shake his hand pretending I’d be a victim of a oblivious boyfriend.

I like the idea of him sleeping in our bed. Taking her when he wants. I like her being totally into him while I’m on the outside looking in. Id hole to join them in bed, but if they needed alone time I’d go to the couch and just listen. I crave the submissive aspect. I suppose I’d like being cuck’d. I’m really hoping their relationship gets more serious.

To me the prospect of us sharing her on many levels is so much sexier than hotwifing. I just hope it’ll work out where my roll is to be submissive and tend to their needs.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:05 pm 
Virgin

Not one message guys? :( come on!

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:39 pm 
Pervert

Interesting story. I know how you feel.
How has it been going for the last few days?
So it sounds like she loves him, does he love her?
Did she break off with her before or did she break it off?
Are you worried that some day she will leave you for him?
I know how exciting this can be!

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:02 am 
Virgin

tit4atat wrote:
Interesting story. I know how you feel.
How has it been going for the last few days?
So it sounds like she loves him, does he love her?
Did she break off with her before or did she break it off?
Are you worried that some day she will leave you for him?
I know how exciting this can be!

They’ve been broken up for a few years. He just moved back recently and they have been catching up. He loves her too. They have a special connection where they always end up meeting up with eachother (as friends) but then they always end up fooling around. He’s moving away soon (an hour away) so it’ll be more difficult for them to see eachother. I suppose when they do see eachother it’ll be on occasional weekends. I’ll drive her to his house and pick her up as well. He has some demons he’s dealing with and he’s not the most dependable guy. He often goes MIA. But whenever he emails her to hang out she gets really excited. We’ve decided not to have too many expectations because of his issues. We just enjoy and look forward to when they see eachother.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:21 am 
Experienced

nikkipotnick, it sounds like things are going well for all 3 of you!

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:59 am 
Player

I understand you completely.

My wife has yet to be shared with other men.
She knows and is into the idea, but has yet to happen.

But until it happens the subject we talk about most in bed are her ex boyfriends and men from her past.

This is a huge turn on for me.
Hearing about how other men had sex with her, and hearing how well they did it to her.

I agree, its because she had an emotional connection with these men, something she (might) not have with a bull.

I wish I have what you have with your wife and her ex.
It will l never happen for us, but the fantasy is very hot.

Best of luck to the 3 of you.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:27 am 
Experienced

nikkipotnick wrote:
I’ve been into the hotwifing thing for some time. Was really turned on to the thought of my partner sleeping with other people. However the problem was my partner didn’t like sleeping around. She only enjoys sex with someone whom she had cultivated a deeper connection with.

She thought a good candidate would be her ex boyfriend whom she still loved and admits she has a great sexual connection with. I thought about it and realized that I’m turned on by what turns her on. And if the sexiest thing for her was re-establishing a connection with a past partner I was all for it.

She’s met up with him twice in the past couple weeks and had sexual experiences both times with him. She told me she loves him and has always loved him. I really like the idea of that. It makes me happy and tuned on that she’s making love to him and not just hooking up.

He doesn’t yet know that I know. And for all he knows me and my girl friend are just openly dating. But lately I’ve been wanting him to know about us and particularly my acceptance and happiness of their relationship. Both times I dropped her off at his place. The second time she told me they kissed at the door and if I looked hard enough I would’ve seen it. I would’ve loved seeing that embrace. She admits she loves their sexual chemistry and she hopes to continue with it.

She feels like part of the sexiness about it is that he can feel as though he’s “getting her” while she’s attached to someone else. Maybe like he holds that power over her. So we treat it as tho they are going behind my back.

We’re going to try and get us all on the same page soon... so that I can watch and witness their connection. I really want to see her kiss him, cuddle in bed, adore him. I suppose I’m finding excitement in a more poly relationship. Next she’s going to invite him to my house. She’ll tell him I’m leaving for a few hours and that he should visit while I’m out. We’ve also discussed that she would ask him to meet me before I leave them alone. Pretend it’s just a friendly meet and greet and then they jump on eachother when I leave. Or we could plan that I show up after they fooled around. I’d come in and shake his hand pretending I’d be a victim of a oblivious boyfriend.

I like the idea of him sleeping in our bed. Taking her when he wants. I like her being totally into him while I’m on the outside looking in. Id hole to join them in bed, but if they needed alone time I’d go to the couch and just listen. I crave the submissive aspect. I suppose I’d like being cuck’d. I’m really hoping their relationship gets more serious.

To me the prospect of us sharing her on many levels is so much sexier than hotwifing. I just hope it’ll work out where my roll is to be submissive and tend to their needs.

Sounds like a good basis for your partner becoming a hotwife and you a sub cuckold - Firstly, because she's found a situation that she likes for it to happen, since she doesn't like the idea of just sleeping around or having random hook ups.

It's pretty normal that you want him to know you know. For me, that's a huge part of the sub turn-on; most of my wife's men know that I know, even if they only fuck her privately. There have been a few over the years who have just thought she was a cheating wife, and for one reason or another we didn't change that.

I completely get what turns you on about knowing she's in love with him, and wanting to see her in his arms, sharing more than just sex...sure, the sex is important, but you want to see and know their passion and their need for each other. As you said, you like sharing her on many levels. That's less common, particularly for a relatively new sub cuckold, but it does happen.

My wife has a long time boyfriend who quickly became more than that..he became her lover. She openly admits she's in love with him, needs him, adores him, and wants to see him often. She also says he's absolutely the best lover she's ever had, and that he satisfies her completely, more so than I ever do or could. Their emotional, connected relationship is far more intensely arousing for me than any of the fuck-buddy style relationships she's had in the past, and I'm always urging her to find times to be with him. About the only negative in their relationship for me is that I'll never get to see them together - he only wants to see her privately, even though he knows that I'm aware of their relationship and that I approve of it.

Hopefully you'll get to enjoy the best of all worlds with your partner and her ex! Keep us posted.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:33 pm 
Virgin

Hello all. Looks like my sexy girl friend is going out with her ex again tomorrow! I think I’m more excited than her :P

He asked her to go away tonight for a couple days and she so wanted to go with him. But unfortunately she has family plans tonight that can’t be broken. She also had plans to go out with me to a show tomorrow night... but ofcourse, I got ditched for him! Hehe

I really love this role she’s putting me in. My penis isn’t allowed in her today or tomorrow. She’s saving herself for him. :)

She did allow me to go down on her today by sitting on my face. She even gave me a blow job so I could finish. It was sexy because when I came, some went on her lips and she licked a really small amount of my cum. She usually doesn’t want my cum in her mouth.

She did swallow his cum when she seen him a couple weeks ago. I hope she swallows him again tomorrow.

They sound like they have a really sexy connection. Hopefully it continues and I continue to be in this submissive roll :)

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:44 pm 
Experienced

You need to help her arrange the time to go away with him. Nothing better than having your wife/gf spending several days and nights in the arms of another man..particularly as in this case it's another man whom she loves and wants!

It's natural that you won't be allowed in her for some time before her dates. In fact, you really shouldn't be allowed to cum either.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:29 pm 
Player

I suspect that soon you will be her newest "ex" and she will be back with her old ex. Not trying to be mean. She admits that she still loves him and enjoys sex with him. I suspect that means that he cast her off.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:34 pm 
Trainable

This is a true story told exactly as it happened to me. I think fits in this thread.

When I met my wife she was in a bad marriage. We got together and started having sex and fell in love. She was leaving her husband. I asked her about her previous experience with men and she told me she had an affair with the postman who delivered her mail. This affair with the man who was still delivering her mail EXCITED ME GREATLY. When we started dating she stopped fucking the postman. When I found out about this man who was a strong American Marine with tattoos and earrings, I began to tell her that I was not offended if she continued seeing him. This was the first time she learned that I am a cuckold.

With my encouragement, she began to meet him on his rounds. She knew his route very well. I asked her to wear her cell phone Bluetooth so that I can listen to what they talk about. She did as I asked and I had the pleasure of listening in on their various flirtations! VERY exciting for me. She asked me how far she could go. I told her she could go ALL THE WAY. I told her she could spread her legs wide for him and give him the pussy. There was no reason he should not continue to have her as he had before. It didn't matter that I was her boyfriend at the time.

I couple of weeks later she called me at work and asked me if I was still fine with him fucking her. Naturally, I said absolutely YES!! I WANTED him to fuck her. She told me he wanted to take her to a secluded place and they could have some fun. I must tell you, Gabriel, that I was so excited that I had to stop working and go to the bathroom to masturbate as I listened to them! I heard him enjoying her in the car- because they did this in his car. I heard all those wonderful noises - this man enjoying my then girlfriend as he always did. I heard his grunting, sucking noises and finally, when they were finished I heard her ask him if he had had enough!!

After they had parted, she asked me how I felt. I told her that I had gone to the bathroom at my job and masturbated TWICE as I listened.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:21 am 
Site Moderator

I have read your girlfriends thread and love it. She loves having sex with her ex and thinks she still loves him but loves you more. Someone suggested a poly relationship but her ex split on her once and it sounds like he is a flight risk now. She thinks she is in love but may just be in lust. You have a great set up and she has an even better one. He may find some comfort in knowing he doesn't have to commit to her as she is with you. Telling him might ruin that as it sounds like he has some commitment issues. She is having the time of her life but could have a big let down. Just enjoy and be ready to come to her aid if he lets her down some time. I am betting you are each getting what you want. She has two dicks and one big hot one. You have the pleasure of knowing and hearing about her sessions. He is getting hot sex with no commitment or expectation of a commitment. Men have a tendency to pursue a woman even though they may not want to catch them. The pursuit is fun and a challenge. Enjoy what you have, it's really hot.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 am 
2 Bit Whore

My wife cucked me early in our marriage but then kids came along and she stopped. What got her started again was when her ex-boyfriend from before we met came to visit. He had visited a few times through the years and had hit on her at least once that she told me about. This time, I asked her if she wanted to fuck him and she said yes. The first night he was here she went to the guest room and fucked him and then came back to our room and made me clean his creampie. The next morning she had me go to his room and thank him for fucking her. She went to work and had me take him to breakfast and explain our wife led marriage to him. I told him she was available to him whenever he came to visit and he has fucked her everytime he has visited since then.

So far, whenever he visits (twice more since the first time) my wife goes to his room and they fuck and then she comes back to bed with me. I would love to be moved into the guest room when he visits so he can take my place in our bed and be made to submit to and serve both of them 24/7 whenever he is here.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:56 am 
2 Bit Whore

What is it that her ex-bf does that she loves, that you don't/can't give her?

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:23 am 
Experienced

nikkipotnick wrote:
Hello all. Looks like my sexy girl friend is going out with her ex again tomorrow! I think I’m more excited than her :P They sound like they have a really sexy connection. Hopefully it continues and I continue to be in this submissive roll :)

nikkipotnick, how did there date go?

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:29 pm 
Experienced

desertsub wrote:
.........I would love to be moved into the guest room when he visits so he can take my place in our bed and be made to submit to and serve both of them 24/7 whenever he is here.

Nothing hotter than sleeping in the guest room while another man takes your place in your bed with your wife!! I love getting those quick morning visits from her when she's looking so well-fucked and very satisfied, and then she heads back to bed with him for some more!

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:41 pm 
Player

pixwellguy wrote:
desertsub wrote:
.........I would love to be moved into the guest room when he visits so he can take my place in our bed and be made to submit to and serve both of them 24/7 whenever he is here.

Nothing hotter than sleeping in the guest room while another man takes your place in your bed with your wife!! I love getting those quick morning visits from her when she's looking so well-fucked and very satisfied, and then she heads back to bed with him for some more!

I agree!!! We have an inlaw apt in our home. MY clothing, etc are in what they refer to as "Your Place" I am not allowed in the home unless invited.
I love the mornings after he has given her a quick fuck or she has blown him before he sets off for his day, that she crawls into my bed and feeds
me his load. Either i eat her clean or she has saved his load in her mouth for me to share. SOOOOO INTENSE!

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:30 pm 
Virgin

Great story! Can’t imagine the excitement you must’ve felt :)

TinyBoyDick wrote:
This is a true story told exactly as it happened to me. I think fits in this thread.

When I met my wife she was in a bad marriage. We got together and started having sex and fell in love. She was leaving her husband. I asked her about her previous experience with men and she told me she had an affair with the postman who delivered her mail. This affair with the man who was still delivering her mail EXCITED ME GREATLY. When we started dating she stopped fucking the postman. When I found out about this man who was a strong American Marine with tattoos and earrings, I began to tell her that I was not offended if she continued seeing him. This was the first time she learned that I am a cuckold.

With my encouragement, she began to meet him on his rounds. She knew his route very well. I asked her to wear her cell phone Bluetooth so that I can listen to what they talk about. She did as I asked and I had the pleasure of listening in on their various flirtations! VERY exciting for me. She asked me how far she could go. I told her she could go ALL THE WAY. I told her she could spread her legs wide for him and give him the pussy. There was no reason he should not continue to have her as he had before. It didn't matter that I was her boyfriend at the time.

I couple of weeks later she called me at work and asked me if I was still fine with him fucking her. Naturally, I said absolutely YES!! I WANTED him to fuck her. She told me he wanted to take her to a secluded place and they could have some fun. I must tell you, Gabriel, that I was so excited that I had to stop working and go to the bathroom to masturbate as I listened to them! I heard him enjoying her in the car- because they did this in his car. I heard all those wonderful noises - this man enjoying my then girlfriend as he always did. I heard his grunting, sucking noises and finally, when they were finished I heard her ask him if he had had enough!!

After they had parted, she asked me how I felt. I told her that I had gone to the bathroom at my job and masturbated TWICE as I listened.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:28 pm 
Virgin

armyguyot1 wrote:
I have read your girlfriends thread and love it. She loves having sex with her ex and thinks she still loves him but loves you more. Someone suggested a poly relationship but her ex split on her once and it sounds like he is a flight risk now. She thinks she is in love but may just be in lust. You have a great set up and she has an even better one. He may find some comfort in knowing he doesn't have to commit to her as she is with you. Telling him might ruin that as it sounds like he has some commitment issues. She is having the time of her life but could have a big let down. Just enjoy and be ready to come to her aid if he lets her down some time. I am betting you are each getting what you want. She has two dicks and one big hot one. You have the pleasure of knowing and hearing about her sessions. He is getting hot sex with no commitment or expectation of a commitment. Men have a tendency to pursue a woman even though they may not want to catch them. The pursuit is fun and a challenge. Enjoy what you have, it's really hot.

She mentioned that she really appreciated your input. Thanks from both of us! You’re right, he’s a bit of a flight risk but I’m glad we can enjoy it while it lasts. Hopefully she’ll meet and fall for someone at some point who would be a better partner to her. The ideal situation is for her to get the best of both men as well as for me to be in quite a submissive roll.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:36 pm 
Player

petey boy wrote:
pixwellguy wrote:
desertsub wrote:

I agree!!! We have an inlaw apt in our home. MY clothing, etc are in what they refer to as "Your Place" I am not allowed in the home unless invited.
I love the mornings after he has given her a quick fuck or she has blown him before he sets off for his day, that she crawls into my bed and feeds
me his load. Either i eat her clean or she has saved his load in her mouth for me to share. SOOOOO INTENSE!

HOT! Does Beth ever crawl back, then use Sir's cum as lube to stroke your penis whilst whispering dirty things into your ears? :lol:

I can imagine her doing that whilst sitting on the bed across from you,.. and letting you lick her foot sole, while she describes what he did and calls you a faggot,... and you quiver in pleasure and frantically lick her foot like a true sub,...as she strokes his cum on your dick till you have a screaming orgasm. Then she rubs the mixed cum all over your face, whispers "I love you" into your ear, then goes to take a shower or goes back to SIR :lol:

Hot, right?

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:14 pm 
Player

Maxbud

I would answer any of your questions in a private message write me there and ask them all i will try to answer
all of them. SIR has suggested i do it this way
Petey

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:46 pm 
Trainable

nikkipotnick wrote:
Great story! Can’t imagine the excitement you must’ve felt :)

It was INTENSELY exciting.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 am 
Site Moderator

I have considered a former boyfriend of my wife's as a possible candidate. I have fantasized about it a lot. This story reminds me of it and makes it more attractive. She claims he never fucked her or even played with her pussy. I am not sure I believe that but OK he deserved to. If he didn't he deserved to and if he did he deserves a replay. I would love to see it happen. I wouldn't want to make it a regular thing but a few times or more would be fun for all and let him know what a hot piece of ass he missed out on and let him savor it a bit. She is so good that I want him to know and experience it. She chose me but I am sure she has some curiosity she would like to scratch and I would love to see it and have seconds after.
I didn't mention that her ex is a great guy. He an I became friends in the years after they dated. He is actually one of a pair of twins and both are nice guys and friends. Doesn't that have some possibilities?

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:39 am 
Virgin

Sharing under the right circumstances is very hot and erotic. Not sure about the old flame though... more emotions and not just sexual.

nikkipotnick wrote:

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:39 pm 
Virgin

pixwellguy wrote:
nikkipotnick wrote:
I completely get what turns you on about knowing she's in love with him, and wanting to see her in his arms, sharing more than just sex...sure, the sex is important, but you want to see and know their passion and their need for each other. As you said, you like sharing her on many levels. That's less common, particularly for a relatively new sub cuckold, but it does happen.

So much this! It's the passion and the emotional intensity that take the experience to the next level.