Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:28 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:33 am 
Virgin

We book 2 rooms with connecting door in a hotel in downtown as per my wife wishes (we book both rooms until Sunday).

Earlier this afternoon after we checked in, my wife left for a while and spent a couple of hours in a hair removal saloon nearby, she came back around 9 PM, we then had dinner together and after a while she asked me to accompany her for shower, during that I could see how smooth her body after all her body hair removed, we spent about an hour in the shower (which I enjoyed every second of it).

Then just before midnight someone knocked-on the door. As planned, my wife's lover, who will celebrate his 35th birthday on Sunday, arrived. We talked a little bit for a while my wife started to tease her lover, they started to kiss each other passionately, and finally they started to undress each other before finally they got onto the bed and had their sex moment there, and they let me watch them from my sofa. When they finished, she took him to the bathroom and they took shower together with the door opened.

After finished with shower, my wife pulled her lover to the other room, and she locked the connecting door from their side, left me alone in this room with just my lovely laptop.

It’s just past 2 AM now, guess that would be the situation that I have to deal until we check-out on Sunday.

- Marc -

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:37 am 
Prepubescent

So hot, wish my wife would do this to me

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:59 pm 
Prepubescent

Nice...hot situation...update?

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:23 pm 
Experienced

Nice...very hot! Are you able to hear them through the connecting door? Love listening to my wife fuck when she wants to be alone with one of her men!

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:59 pm 
Pervert

What was it like watching them? Did you enjoy every minute of it?

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:52 pm 
Virgin

A bit update:

It is Saturday evening now, just about 7 PM, this is our final night in this hotel.

About 30 minutes ago, my wife, her lover and I had dinner together (we ordered room service). After we finished with the meals, my wife told me that she & her lover planned 'something kinky' for us, and he asked me to go out and get some ropes, duct tapes, and adult diapers in any stores nearby (sounds interesting, eh?).

Can't wait for 'it' to happen tonight, my heart is beating really fast, I get the feeling of butterflies in my stomach. So, I'm leaving now to get those stuffs my wife ordered, but surely I'll be back soon.

- Marc -

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:20 am 
Experienced

mmangayo wrote:
A bit update:

It is Saturday evening now, just about 7 PM, this is our final night in this hotel.

About 30 minutes ago, my wife, her lover and I had dinner together (we ordered room service). After we finished with the meals, my wife told me that she & her lover planned 'something kinky' for us, and he asked me to go out and get some ropes, duct tapes, and adult diapers in any stores nearby (sounds interesting, eh?).

Can't wait for 'it' to happen tonight, my heart is beating really fast, I get the feeling of butterflies in my stomach. So, I'm leaving now to get those stuffs my wife ordered, but surely I'll be back soon.

- Marc -

Hi Marc,

Thank you for the nice update.

I am almost certain that the diapers are for you. You will be tied up, ductape over your mouth. Then they will give you a show, maybe your wife will also be tied up. Maybe some SM show.
Maybe she will be whipped by him, and you do nothing about it. Or you will be humiliated, or all those things :D

I think we are very curious how this night went for you. Detailed updat would be very appreciated :D

Have fun!!

Cheers,
Marco.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:34 am 
Experienced

No doubt they've tied him to the bed while the lovers play. We won't get an update until he's let loose. Hope he finishes this hot thread.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:55 am 
Experienced

msslave wrote:
No doubt they've tied him to the bed while the lovers play. We won't get an update until he's let loose. Hope he finishes this hot thread.

Well, I am not sure if he is involved in anything, other than wearing diapers and gaged with ductape.
It could be they will leave him in the room and close the door for a very long period of time.
Why would he need diapers, maybe so he can urinate and shit if he needs to, because he will be tied, and they will be gone..... :twisted:

That would also be possible....

But we will just have to wait for an update...

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:07 am 
Experienced

I only wish I could watch. But I'm not allowed. Sarah my wife has told me her sex life with her lover is just beteen them. So I help her prepare fir the date, hair and nail appointments. I shop for the langerie she will wear. I lay her clothes out for her date, then leave the room. I'm not allowed to see her naked, or even in her undies. I'm securly locked in a cb6000s , so there is nothing I can do anyway. To reenforce this I have to wear panties at all times over the chastity device, so I know that I'am not a man.
When it is time, she will kiss me goodnight and head out to the driveway wiggeling her nice behind under her slinky little black dress. She drives off and my night starts it is long, sometimes it's the whole weeknd.
But then she comes home. My wife is very fair about it. If she has had one orgasum, she will unlock me and let me herk myself off once . If she had 2 , she will leave me unlocked till I have 2 . If she had 3 , she will allowed me the same ect, ect. ect. She won't touch me , but will let me do it to myself. But while I'm jerking off she will describe in detail what hedid to her, and what she did to him.
I only wish that , that I coulddo to her what her lovers do, but I know I can't, so I thank them for making her feel like a women.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:53 pm 
$2 Ho

I know the feeling. I'm usually jerking off when my wife is fucking another guy.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:38 am 
Experienced

I think we all are very curious about what happened....