Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:16 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:23 pm 
Pervert

So, I used to have a thread on the hotwife forum but seeing as that’s now been removed and that I think ultimately our journey is going to go down the cuck route it only seemed appropriate to start a new thread in this forum.

It’s been a tricky year (nothing in our lives is ever simple) but all throughout, our sex life, has continued to be heavily based on her being fucked by a BBC. Still at fantasy stage and been on this journey for 7 years now.

Anyway, cut a long story short I set up a new profile on Twitter and got chatting to someone yesterday, and it all seems to be going rather swimmingly. Here’s what I sent him after talking about it earlier this afternoon;

So, I’ve spoken to my wife about you. She found the thought of me talking to you very horny but was a bit pissed off I had sent a photo as she would have preferred to have agreed to that herself, perhaps because she also didn’t like how she looked! She likes you and I haven’t even shown cock pick yet! Lol. She is still wary of your age but I think she’d get over that. (He’s 35 and she already is).

I’ve told her that you pretty much tick all of my boxes for our start in this journey and how it could potentially progress. Your location is perfect and with the added potential benefit of a local meets if it all works out. When do you think you’ll be down next?

That said, she’s scared by the reality of all this now and needs to process it all. She’s discounted the club idea and is more about meeting the right person. I think that could be you, once she’s given it more thought. I’ve suggested that she sets up an another account on here to speak to you, big step again and something else to process, but she’s just asked if your genuine, I’ve said that you are so it’s all seemingly heading in a positive direction.

So obviously this is a big step forward right? She wants to see the picture of his dick later, and is more than excited when thinking about him.

What’s best way forward now? She clearly wants to talk about him later and reality of this all, now all seemingly pushed on her was perhaps the push we needed. I’m letting her process but it’s tearing me up inside.

Oh and I’m certainly moving towards a cuck type relationship after initially enjoying joining in as hotwife. Our potential guy is pretty used to pushing boundaries and all sounds perfect perfect.

viewtopic.php?uid=51856&f=5&t=37697&start=0

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:51 pm 
Experienced

Quote:
She found the thought of me talking to you very horny but was a bit pissed off I had sent a photo as she would have preferred to have agreed to that herself
Quote:
I’ve told her that you pretty much tick all of my boxes for our start in this journey

Just my opinion, but I'm not surprised she was pissed about the picture. You're being pretty controlling for someone who wants to be a cuck. She really should be picking the guy, and determining the way things progress. I get it that you want things to move from fantasy to reality, but the success of that move is going to depend completely on her being 100% on board, and the fact that she's "scared by the reality" and "needs time to process" tells me she's not there yet.

If you think this guy is right for her, I'd suggest you turn over communications with him to her, and let her decide how and when this moves forward.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:20 pm 
Pervert

Those are good points you make thanks for commenting but please let's remember it's taken 7 years to get here, the last 3 of which was on my other thread. I want her to take more control and her talking to him I hope will help with that. The pic was a mistake (clothes on btw) but she's already moved on from initially being a little pissed of to being glad that he likes her, 30 mins later.

I'm split on the cuck thing. The way we will initially play will be more hotwife but he's used to dominating and he's got some cucks on clean up duties, something that I can ultimately see me doing but not from the start. He lives about 200 miles away so if anything happens it won't be that regular and we will be having plenty of sex in between. I'm happy to move where this thread if I've got its forum wrong.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:17 pm 
Experienced

MrLust wrote:
Those are good points you make thanks for commenting but please let's remember it's taken 7 years to get here, the last 3 of which was on my other thread. I want her to take more control and her talking to him I hope will help with that. The pic was a mistake (clothes on btw) but she's already moved on from initially being a little pissed of to being glad that he likes her, 30 mins later.

I'm split on the cuck thing. The way we will initially play will be more hotwife but he's used to dominating and he's got some cucks on clean up duties, something that I can ultimately see me doing but not from the start. He lives about 200 miles away so if anything happens it won't be that regular and we will be having plenty of sex in between. I'm happy to move where this thread if I've got its forum wrong.

No, not suggesting you got the forum wrong, and please don't move on. Cuckolding does come in all varieties, shapes and colors and you're welcome here. You did ask "what's the best way forward now" so I was simply offering my take on that, based on a lot of experience as a cuck myself, and talking with a lot of men who wanted to be cucks but weren't sure how to make it happen. Definitely want to hear how your story progresses!

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:24 pm 
Player

Just one small observation. The black mens cum tasted slightly different to me than the white mens cum. And I liked it .

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:37 am 
Virgin

I know this will make me sound like an idiot, but how do you search for BBC on Twitter?

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:48 am 
Pervert

I have sent my wife a text (well lots really) about whats made me so horny today. Her taking control of how he fucks her by talking to him before we get to the meet, assuming there is one, being the single most horniest. I have said that I only wish for her to suck my cock whilst he fucks her from behind to get some sloppy seconds, both are things we've talked about for years, after that, I want it to be up her or him to tell me how it's going down.

He wants us to meet in the bar of hotel before heading upstairs. She is extremely turned on by the thought of touching him under the table and maybe even having a dance with him before heading upstairs.

She is thinking about what to wear, this is all new. Trying hard to keep my mouth shut now!

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:05 pm 
Pervert

It was all new to me until last week! I searched BMFC as we were getting close to going to an event we saw and I wanted to see if anyone was attending. Anyway, I started following a few interracial threads and uk based Hotwives. Made a couple of naughty tweets and this guy contacted me. We had a good chat for a couple of days about what we're looking for and seem to be heading in the same direction. My wife really likes the look of him and the sound of his cock.

Time is not my friend!

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:28 pm 
Pervert

So MrsLust has agreed to meet our new friend! He's 6 foot 5", 35 years old and just happens to have a huge black cock. (She's 52 and I'm 47). To say I'm excited is an understatement! They're going to text each other now and will arrange the meeting and anything/everything else, hopefully! We should be able to meet up at the end of July or mid August, assuming they hit it off.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:05 pm 
Virgin

My goodness, a 35 year old 6 foot, 5 inch big black stud fucking your 52 year old white wife sounds like you have an awesome experience coming up! Good luck!

PS- Just for my own curiosity-and pleasure-how tall is your wife?

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:50 pm 
Pervert

I know right!

She's 5 foot 7", so fairly tall. I'm 5'9", so she'll be taller than me when we meet him. Lol. Think good looking NBA player (she told me how much she fancied him earlier), with a huge cock. It's giving me such a hard on thinking about it. He's also clean and a heavy cummer!

Any way, I told him last night that other than sloppy seconds and my wife giving me a blow job whilst he's fucking her (this has always been the basis of the fantasy even if it is evolving all the time), I want my involvement to be down to them. I know she finds the thought of me cleaning up and helping his cock into her pussy really horny and he could definitely bring that side out of her, if she wants too. She knows what makes me horny and hes more than happy for me to help his cock into her pussy and for me to lye under her whilst he's fucking her from behind. Could be a very interesting night, can't wait to see how it unfolds!

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:52 am 
$2 Ho

I followed your original thread with great interest. The things you have been through to get to this point would have stopped many dead in their tracks. Good luck with this adventure, Mr. Lust. I truly hope it's everything both you and your wife desire.

Dave

"You see us together, chasing the moonlight, My Cinnamon Girl."