Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:57 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:18 pm 
Virgin

Hi, I've been hoping my wife would get into this cuckold kink more for a long time now. Something changed recently, and she is way more open to it than ever.

Does anyone have any suggestions for stories or forum threads that are written from the woman's perspective?

The only one she has gotten into over the years was one that told the transition into this lifestyle from a woman's perspective, and she has read and masturbated to it many times.

Now we are at a point where things are beginning to escalate, and I really want to add "fuel to the fire." Also she is a size queen if that helps. We really have 90% of the ingredients for this lifestyle. I will have to post our story when I have time.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:00 am 
Prepubescent

Sorry can't help but I'm in a similar situation and would also love stories from the woman's perspective.

What was the one she already enjoys, can you share it?

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:11 pm 
Virgin

Yeah, didn't want to sound like a spammer.

It was "From Housewife to Cuckoldress" available on amazon.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:06 pm 
Prepubescent

Thanks.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:15 am 
Player

Isn't there a "women only" forum on this site? If so, she might gain further insight into the lifestyle from the perspectives of other women.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:31 pm 
Experienced

There is a highly erotic story called "The cuckold journey of Mark and Jane" on Lush Stories, written by Angie's Erotic Pen. It seems to be the story of a woman who leads her husband into serious cuckolding, although I later discovered the author is a man. The story is told simultaneously from a "his and hers" perspective. It may go a little farther than everyone would do in reality, but that's the point of fiction, right?

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:41 pm 
Experienced

CplfromCal2893 wrote:
Hi, I've been hoping my wife would get into this cuckold kink more for a long time now. Something changed recently, and she is way more open to it than ever.

Does anyone have any suggestions for stories or forum threads that are written from the woman's perspective?

The only one she has gotten into over the years was one that told the transition into this lifestyle from a woman's perspective, and she has read and masturbated to it many times.

Now we are at a point where things are beginning to escalate, and I really want to add "fuel to the fire." Also she is a size queen if that helps. We really have 90% of the ingredients for this lifestyle. I will have to post our story when I have time.

Do you want stories that were written by women or were written by men from a woman's perspective?

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:13 pm 
Virgin

Anything from the woman's perspective really.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:22 pm 
Virgin

LuckyDog wrote:
There is a highly erotic story called "The cuckold journey of Mark and Jane" on Lush Stories, written by Angie's Erotic Pen. It seems to be the story of a woman who leads her husband into serious cuckolding, although I later discovered the author is a man. The story is told simultaneously from a "his and hers" perspective. It may go a little farther than everyone would do in reality, but that's the point of fiction, right?

Thanks! Passed it along.