Married /Dating or completely single bulls?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

The bull married or single or what?

1. Bull has a faithful loving voyeur wife/girlfriend who gets turned on by her man's dominant exploits and even hooks him up with girls
10%
2. Bull has a wife who permits but does not want to know anything about it
9%
3. Bull is cheating on his wife who is ignorant of everything
29%
4. Bull and his wife and polyamorous and swingers, very liberal
8%
5. Bull is single available stud, and has no significant other
39%
6. None of the above
5%

Total votes: 210

maxbud
$2 Ho

Re: Married /Dating or completely single bulls?

Unread post by maxbud » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:43 pm

Darius wrote:
theothercuck wrote:I have a few bulls. The one who cucks me the most right now is my tenant, he lives with us while going to university. He has a girlfriend but she only lets him fuck my wife if she's with them for a threesome. There's another guy my wife sees twice a year and he's usually single, but a few times he's cheating on his gf to fuck my wife.
Damn that's hot. My wife's absolute favorite scenario is a threesome with another couple. Doesn't happen nearly often enough. I'd love to hear more about your little arrangement nwoth your tenantand his GF.
Has your wife had the threesomes with other couples? That is super sexy Any stories please? What would you be doing when the couple would be fucking her? (handcuffed to a chair? Licking her feet submissively? )

theothercuck
Trainable

Unread post by theothercuck » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:57 pm

maxbud wrote:
Darius wrote:
theothercuck wrote:I have a few bulls. The one who cucks me the most right now is my tenant, he lives with us while going to university. He has a girlfriend but she only lets him fuck my wife if she's with them for a threesome. There's another guy my wife sees twice a year and he's usually single, but a few times he's cheating on his gf to fuck my wife.
Damn that's hot. My wife's absolute favorite scenario is a threesome with another couple. Doesn't happen nearly often enough. I'd love to hear more about your little arrangement nwoth your tenantand his GF.
Has your wife had the threesomes with other couples? That is super sexy Any stories please? What would you be doing when the couple would be fucking her? (handcuffed to a chair? Licking her feet submissively? )
She has years ago. She doesn't do it that often because I get very, very, very, jealous. I really want to have a FMF threesome. I don't do submission, usually.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:13 pm

theothercuck wrote:
maxbud wrote:
Darius wrote:
She has years ago. She doesn't do it that often because I get very, very, very, jealous. I really want to have a FMF threesome. I don't do submission, usually.

If you really want and FMF, why not ask her to give you one, ... afterall you let her fuck her BFs right now :-)

theothercuck
Trainable

Unread post by theothercuck » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:51 pm

maxbud wrote:
theothercuck wrote:
maxbud wrote:
Darius wrote:

If you really want and FMF, why not ask her to give you one, ... afterall you let her fuck her BFs right now :-)
I have. So almost caved once but chickened out at the last minute. She told me it would be hard for her to see me with another girl.

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:34 pm

Reply to theothercuck:
A cuckold relationship, by definition, is open for one party only. But, knowing that a FMF menage a trois has been a long-time fantasy of yours, you'd think your wife could find it in herself to make the "sacrifice". In your recounting of your lives together, you've never placed a barrier to the fun she's had outside the relationship. Stag, husband of hotwife, cuckold, sub, slave; whatever area of the spectrum you fall on, at some point, your feelings need to be taken into consideration. You're giving a lot and your wants and needs should be a factor as a routine part of your lifestyle and, especially, as a reward for being the rare man who doesn't freak out when she expresses her free spirit.

You have dealt with your jealousy and seeing the woman you love tease and be intimate with others for years. Just my observation from the limited information you've provided: she needs to throw you a bone occasionally, and do so lovingly and playfully. She shouldn't ruin your experience worrying about her being eaten by the jealousy of seeing you have fun. You want her to have pleasure; it should work both ways.

LouiseJohn
Prepubescent

Unread post by LouiseJohn » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:55 pm

Our bull isnt in a relationship but he told us he also sees another married woman.
Our background and photos: viewtopic.php?p=965970#p965970

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:46 pm

LouiseJohn wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:55 pm
Our bull isnt in a relationship but he told us he also sees another married woman.
Any chance that you five (two cucks, two hotwives and the bull),.. could get together and know each other... perhaps the women have a threesome with him? Would you guys like that?

LouiseJohn
Prepubescent

Unread post by LouiseJohn » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:37 am

maxbud wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:46 pm
LouiseJohn wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:55 pm
Any chance that you five (two cucks, two hotwives and the bull),.. could get together and know each other... perhaps the women have a threesome with him? Would you guys like that?
We thought about it but we prefer him to keep our relationship discreet and private. So if we meet another couple, it will be without him.
Our background and photos: viewtopic.php?p=965970#p965970

sissy4bbc
Prepubescent

Unread post by sissy4bbc » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:35 pm

My wife's BF is and always has been singleish. He's in the "lifestyle" and exclusively dates married women. She has a semi-regular FB though who's girlfriend is very much a cuck-queen. She loves to watch him fuck my wife and other women. She gets very turned on by him giving them what their husbands cannot. It makes him even more desirable to her. Unfortunately, I don't get to watch those experiences because she doesn't want the husbands there, it's about her. But I still get to clean her up while she tells me about those experiences at least. Apparently, she loves to make the wives tell her how much bigger and better he is than their husbands while she uses a vibrator.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:40 pm

sissy4bbc wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:35 pm
My wife's BF is and always has been singleish. He's in the "lifestyle" and exclusively dates married women. She has a semi-regular FB though who's girlfriend is very much a cuck-queen. She loves to watch him fuck my wife and other women. She gets very turned on by him giving them what their husbands cannot. It makes him even more desirable to her. Unfortunately, I don't get to watch those experiences because she doesn't want the husbands there, it's about her. But I still get to clean her up while she tells me about those experiences at least. Apparently, she loves to make the wives tell her how much bigger and better he is than their husbands while she uses a vibrator.
Very very hot stuff! I am catching fire.. lol

1. Wife's main BF who is single... have you guys met the other married women he dates? Any group hangout where cuck meets cuck and hotwives meet? (I would hope for an FFM there :D ) What is the BF like, description?

2. The Semi regular stud,.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE his cuckqueen girlffriend. I can imagine her reclaiming him, when he pulls out of your wife, with the semen mixed with your wife's juices, on his dick, and moves straight into his own sopping wet wife,.. who almost orgasms as he does that because of the sheer kinkiness. Or the GF kissing him slowly and deeply, while he is balls deep in your wife

Does this GF's voyeurism and encouragement turn your own wife on.. when the FB is inside her and she hears the cuckqueen goading him on and talking down about the cuck (you), does your wife enjoy that?

JMarsh
Prepubescent

Unread post by JMarsh » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:01 am

My wife has been with her bull over 3 years. He's divorced with 3 teenage kids. While they don't live with him he's an active dad. He's had a long term couple before us and been able to discreetly manage things. Fucking other women wasn't the reason he divorced.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:18 am

JMarsh wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:01 am
My wife has been with her bull over 3 years. He's divorced with 3 teenage kids. While they don't live with him he's an active dad. He's had a long term couple before us and been able to discreetly manage things. Fucking other women wasn't the reason he divorced.
So the bull has two hotwives, ... yours and the other couple's wife, right? How does he share time between the, different days? Is he just fucking the women, or having a more personal romance with them? Do you join in?

Lastly, does he have a main girlfriend replacing his divorced wife?

Iwatchherplay
Player

Unread post by Iwatchherplay » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:14 am

We never ask but the wedding ring is obvious. We just play. We don't ask questions.

JMarsh
Prepubescent

Unread post by JMarsh » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:49 am

maxbud wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:18 am
JMarsh wrote:
So the bull has two hotwives, ... yours and the other couple's wife, right? How does he share time between the, different days? Is he just fucking the women, or having a more personal romance with them? Do you join in?

He just sees my wife. His last couple moved down south and though they keep in touch they don't meet. He does fuck other women if the chance comes up. It can be romantic between them but is usually more focused on lust and sex. Works better that way for all of us though my wife does enjoy being wined and dined before she spreads her legs lol. I don't join in and watch about 20%. Finally, Adam doesn't have a regular girlfriend but is on good terms with his ex. Hope this answers your questions.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:25 pm

JMarsh wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:49 am
maxbud wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:18 am
JMarsh wrote:

He just sees my wife. His last couple moved down south and though they keep in touch they don't meet. He does fuck other women if the chance comes up. It can be romantic between them but is usually more focused on lust and sex. Works better that way for all of us though my wife does enjoy being wined and dined before she spreads her legs lol. I don't join in and watch about 20%. Finally, Adam doesn't have a regular girlfriend but is on good terms with his ex. Hope this answers your questions.
Yes it answers thanks man. To be honest, I was hoping to hear that he does other women together with your wife, and she loves it; best would be if he had a main girlfriend , who is friends with your wife, and he wines and dines them both and ends up with both in bed, and wifey would love the whole thing ;) :)

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:23 am

sissy4bbc wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:35 pm
Hey sissy4bbc, any more stories of these? I would appreciate a short one with your wife telling what happened with one of her threeways withe the cuck qeen , FB and her. The kissing , creampies kinky talk etc.. while you waited at home.
super hot!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:49 am

I only meet men that are single. I generally do not play with men that consider themselves "bulls".
My current FWB has one other woman that he plays with and is in the texting stage with a hotwife for his third potential FWB. He likes to have three FWB'S (either couples for MFM or women). I have always known this.
I know their first names and we have talked in general terms about them as I talk to him about other men also.
I have no interest in ever meeting any of them. (It has never come up) What is the point? They are separate relationships, nothing to do with me.
He is with me because he wants to help me explore my fantasies not the other way around. I don't go on a play date to explore his fantasies.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:53 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:49 am
I only meet men that are single. I generally do not play with men that consider themselves "bulls".
My current FWB has one other woman that he plays with and is in the texting stage with a hotwife for his third potential FWB. He likes to have three FWB'S (either couples for MFM or women). I have always known this.
I know their first names and we have talked in general terms about them as I talk to him about other men also.
I have no interest in ever meeting any of them. (It has never come up) What is the point? They are separate relationships, nothing to do with me.
He is with me because he wants to help me explore my fantasies not the other way around. I don't go on a play date to explore his fantasies.
Interesting... I would love to read more about your experiences with him.
Does it in any way , make him a bit more attractive to you , or alternatively , a bit less attractive; knowing that he regularly beds other beautiful womrn?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:10 pm

maxbud wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:53 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:49 am
Interesting... I would love to read more about your experiences with him.
Does it in any way , make him a bit more attractive to you , or alternatively , a bit less attractive; knowing that he regularly beds other beautiful womrn?
I talk about H frequently on my thread.

The fact that he has other FWB'S doesn't make him more or less attractive to me it's just what is most comfortable for him.

We support each other's search efforts for potential candidates and have often bounced ideas and info off each other. We just played on Tuesday and each of us had a potential candidate to discuss.
We really are friends now ......with awesome benefits!

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:17 am

My wife has been seeing her current bull for almost a year. It began slowly, but had evolved to the point that he now lives in your home four days a week. The other three takes him out of town on business. My wife now often goes with him.
I do know that when out of town he has done a Mff with one of his ex lovers. My wife is longest he has ever been with a woman. He is divorced man, 50 . I accept him as SIR and have serviced him often , usually in the a.m.before he leaves for work as my wife never gets up before 8 a.m. so i suck his cock before he leaves for the day.
When he isnt here i am allowed to sleep with wife in the master suite but only fuck her with his permission.
She loves having that power over me. Nuts? It is but hot and works for all of us.

frankie

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:18 pm

in my wife's case, it was primarily singles. but regarding to her few ONS she didn`t know for sure.

on especially man, a successful business man from africa, came to our country only every few weeks or month. we didn`t know for sure if he had other realtionships, but we think he had. he had a lot of children by different women. i believe that the mothers of his children knew about the others. maybe that makes him a polyamorous kind of guy.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:38 pm

Years ago, when we got into swinging, we hooked up with an older couple from brazil. The guy’s wife absolutely love watching her husband with young women. She actively seek woman for her husband. Plus the guy was GREAT in bed. The couple had hooked up with damn near all of Marie’s friends.

When Marie became a HW she vowed only to date single guys. A guy is off limits if he has a wife, GF or fiancé. She’s very strict with that rule. But every now and then we’ll visit the older couple. The older guys wife constantly ask us to come over to their house. It seem like the older lady loves watching her husband with my multi-orgasmic, body convulsing, loud moaning wife.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:45 pm

my wife has a long time bf who only fucks my wife. He sees her as his gf. Somehow he is ok with only seeing her once a week maximum, maybe he even prefers it that way. I am not so sure.

My wife also gets fucked very occasionally by a friend of mine who is married with children. He is cheating on his wife. I find that very hot, but my wife does not care at all about that circumstance. She only does it because he is a good fuck. They only have quickies. They kiss, but there is no romance.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:06 pm

In my wife's case his relationship status is irrelevant, it just depends on how much she fancies him. She's been with married and single men, some married men say their wife knows and approves, but she didn't know if that was true.

None of her married lovers admitted to be swingers and the risk of him having multiple sex partners would have put us off.