Not a Cuckold, but Thought I'd Share My Situation

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
drstrangelove
Pervert

Re: Not a Cuckold, but Thought I'd Share My Situation

Unread post by drstrangelove » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:26 pm

mf2hd82 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:02 am
drstrangelove wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:27 am
Robinpost1 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:22 am
I think you should have your date night Thursday but instead of taking her home after and heading up to the bedroom, surprise her and send her to his place for a sleepover.

Be the loving husband that wines and dines her. Then let another man enjoy the payoff.
That would be really hot, but a few complications—unsure he wants a sleepover as he hasn’t suggested one yet. He also works late, so he likely won’t be home until after 11 p.m. tonight. Generally speaking my wife likes to be in bed early, so she hasn’t accepted any of his offers to come over that late. Another issue is that he handles school drop off in the morning for his kids, so not sure how that shakes out exactly.

I can mention it to her and see what she thinks though.
You know this is real life when being in bed sleeping is more important than being in his bed fucking. lol
lol so true. As much as my wife loves being railed by him (her words), sleep is still her top priority.

And as for tomorrow, it looks like it may not happen. He texted her earlier that he may have to work an extra shift tomorrow morning, and he’d let her know for sure tonight, but still no word so my guess is it’s doubtful. If it doesn’t happen, I’m unsure when they’ll reschedule for.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:32 am

So as I thought, he cancelled last night because he had to work this morning.

My wife was bummed and told him she was expecting handcuffs—he suggested he plans to use two and cuff both her wrists to her ankles so he can use her how she wants. She loved that, and said she’s available morning, noon or night; just let her know. He said he’d get back to her ASAP. She also suggested if it’s a night visit, and he gives her a drink, she’ll let him try her ass again.

So it was a fairly aggressive convo and she’s really excited for her next visit. I wish I could get this on film—just the thought of her spread wide open and handcuffed apart while he uses her is so fucking crazy.

As for us, we just went to bed last night. I was super stressed from work and my family and we had a huge meal. I ended up waking up in the middle of the night and jerking off though lol—but I haven’t gotten any pussy since Monday morning, so I need to fuck my wife at some point today.

jratt85
Player

Unread post by jratt85 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:13 pm

Damn.. in so many ways I can easily see myself in your shoes someday.. if I somehow find a woman that wants me that is.. With how inexperienced I am, my autism, and all my physical issues.. it just feels like I'll never be able to live up to what women expect from a guy, especially one my size. (both height and cock size) I could easily see whatever woman I end up with ending up deciding to either cuckold me or just cheat so she can get pounded the way she's used to and needs to really cum and satisfy that animalistic fucking that my lower back and mind will never allow me to be able to do. The sound of her getting pounded so hard really sounds like something I'm going to hear someday and not because of anything I can do. I will say your recap had me slightly warm feeling but the moment I heard her I was instantly hard. It's amazing how the sounds of sex affect us.

There was something else I was going to say before that but unfortunately the sound of her getting railed made my mind go blank and I can't remember what it was. I hope she'll get her phone closer next time so you/we can hear her better.

jratt85
Player

Unread post by jratt85 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:42 am

By the way, having just listened to it again.. your wife wasn't being completely honest with you about that recording.. If it was sitting on a table outside in the hall, or even on the dresser next to the bed.. then why does it sound like it keeps getting moved repeatedly? Unless he has a cat with an obsession for purses that kept hitting it, someone kept grabbing it and moving it around. The high pitch semi-scratchy sound is just like when someone grabs a GoPro and moves it if you watch Youtube videos from vloggers and motovloggers that's a VERY common sound you hear. Well, unless that was just you hitting your phone or something that was somehow being picked up.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:43 am

jratt85 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:42 am
By the way, having just listened to it again.. your wife wasn't being completely honest with you about that recording.. If it was sitting on a table outside in the hall, or even on the dresser next to the bed.. then why does it sound like it keeps getting moved repeatedly? Unless he has a cat with an obsession for purses that kept hitting it, someone kept grabbing it and moving it around. The high pitch semi-scratchy sound is just like when someone grabs a GoPro and moves it if you watch Youtube videos from vloggers and motovloggers that's a VERY common sound you hear. Well, unless that was just you hitting your phone or something that was somehow being picked up.
It was in her purse, which was dropped on the floor in the hallway when she walked in (he picked her up)—that part wasn’t recorded, but I heard it. His bedroom is right next to the hallway/front door, so it’s not far, but next time she’ll do her best to get her phone closer.

As for the disruptions and scratches, I’m not sure what that was exactly.
Last edited by drstrangelove on Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:14 am

So last night was certainly an interesting update.

We were on the couch and she noticed F had liked her Insta photo of her, so she exclaimed: “I really don’t get him,” expressing her frustration that he hasn’t rescheduled with her yet. She asked if she should text him that and I suggested she just leave it.

I noted though that she may need to consider expanding her horizons to a new guy due to F’s schedule. She laughed.

Minutes later she got a DM from an old fuck buddy with a heart eyes emoji referencing her recent instant photo as well (she looked hot in it).

So quick back story here as I don’t recall if I’ve mentioned this guy specifically, but he was part of her friends group throughout college—he was a man-whore, class clown, drunk. He was a running joke out at the bars at college because he was always getting drunk and then going home with any girl who would fuck him.

Me and my friends didn’t have a lot of respect for him, but my wife always thought he was lots of fun—two dimensional guy; she didn’t need to think when she was around him and everything was always light and fun. She banged him a few times sophomore year (before we met) and one more time senior year (after we met). And in years since, anytime I made fun of him, she remind me of how many girls he fucked and how big his dick is.

He has one of the biggest dicks she’s been with—and one of only a few of her past hookups who had a bigger dick than me. I’m 7” and he was considerably larger.

So we will call him B.

So she got the DM and laughed and said: “well look at that timing—B is now msging me! I haven’t heard from him since the college days.”

I said, “well you should say hi,” so she did.

Shortly after we went upstairs and we got ready for bed. She came out of the bathroom and said: “look what you got me into! He’s now asking about where I live and what I’m up to.”

So I told her it’s no big deal—it’s like catching up with an old friend.

She laughed and said: “Not at all. It’s not like I can tell him about my kids—he’s not interested in hearing about that stuff. I know exactly what he wants.”

I laughed and asked her if she would seriously be open to seeing him.

She replied: “No! It would be amateur hour. If I asked him to handcuff me, he’d probably fuck it up. But he did have a really big dick…”

Me: “See, obviously you’re considering it. You could have a stable of guys.”

Her: “Maybe. That would be hot. But I really prefer F. His schedule is just so frustrating.”

Me: “Well it would be hot for you to be with a guy with a bigger dick…”

Her: “F’s dick is perfect even though it’s smaller than you and B. F makes me squeal with his cock.”

Me: “Oh, I heard.”

Her: “You heard a few minutes; you have no idea the sounds I make for him, babe.”

Me: “If he texted you right now, would you run to his place?”

Her, laughing: “Babe, I’d sprint.”

So I told her she could text him and she did. F said he could meet Wednesday at 11 p.m., so that frustrated her as it’s not a reasonable time. At the same time B was now asking her if she wanted to meet for drinks.

At this point I saw she got overwhelmed. I suggested she focus on me and let’s reconnect (we had a bumpy few days emotionally). We tried kissing, but I could tell I had lost her. She had vacant eyes and looked miles away.

We stopped hooking up and I just held her for 20-30 minutes and I felt her come back to me. We discussed and she said she felt like she was lost in an abyss for a bit—she got overwhelmed. I suspect the exchange with B brought her back to some negative feelings from college and she wasn’t prepared for it.

Once she reset, we made love. We woke up early and cuddled all morning and then made love again.

I asked if she planned to reply to B’s drink request and she said “not right now” while laughing. It’s certainly something that I imagine she could be open to, so from my perspective, it’s a huge step in transitioning away from F and maintaining this lifestyle.

I’m not pushing for anything though—it sure feels like I won’t need to. As for her next visit with F, it certainly won’t be in the middle of the night on a Wednesday lol—so no idea when the next meet will be.

jratt85
Player

Unread post by jratt85 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:37 pm

She definitely needs to find someone else she can have fun with.. I just wish she was able to let it not be people she already knows. It sounds like her biggest hangup is the connection to the past, yet at the same time she's clinging to the idea of a relationship and not just getting off so she needs that connection.. She's torturing herself in the worst way by wanting it to be someone she knows and not just going out to a bar in a neighboring town in something hot and letting nature take it's course with whatever guy hits on her.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:31 am

jratt85 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:37 pm
She definitely needs to find someone else she can have fun with.. I just wish she was able to let it not be people she already knows. It sounds like her biggest hangup is the connection to the past, yet at the same time she's clinging to the idea of a relationship and not just getting off so she needs that connection.. She's torturing herself in the worst way by wanting it to be someone she knows and not just going out to a bar in a neighboring town in something hot and letting nature take it's course with whatever guy hits on her.
I agree with that. We have taken a hard path through this fantasy. On one hand, I’d easily advise others to be more careful and avoid the obvious issues we are dealing with—but on the other hand, I don’t know that this would ever have happened had I not been open to this specific dynamic.

And as an update, F is available from 3-9 p.m. today (Monday), but that won’t work for us/my wife. As of now, it looks like they’re just going to wait for this coming Friday morning again to meet. Right now, with both the NBA and NHL regular seasons underway, F has very little evening availability due to his second job.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:44 am

So I apologize for the lack of updates, but there hasn’t been much to say—we had a fairly rough couple of weeks outside the update I gave last weekend (one of the only times we were physically intimate).

I think him cancelling last week led us on a bit of a negative cycle—she was disappointed and I couldn’t give her what she needed. She made it clear that she prefers sex with him and she counts on that escape and it’s something I’m trying to accept and not let it mess with my ego too bad.

Yesterday I made the call to still move forward with her seeing him today. My hope was that it would give us some light moments and take us out of this unhealthy emotional pattern. It seems to have worked so far as she’s been so much softer and kinder the last 24~ hours.

They texted a big last night to build anticipation and he brought home two sets of handcuffs from work and he can’t wait to tie her wrists to her ankles and have his way with her, so that’s the main event on the menu.

In addition, my wife knows I still would love a video, but F has been unreceptive to it, so she decided maybe she would ease into it a bit by requesting he get a photo of her handcuffed today, so we’ll see if he does it.

And lastly, the plan is to call me again so I can record and listen in. So I’ll have an hour+ recording that I’ll need to edit for me to reasonably share, so I need to figure out the most efficient way to do it. My current plan is to take notes while I listen so I can highlight the good parts and make the time lol.

She’s heading over in an hour.

As for the IUD, that’s still on tap for Wednesday and my wife has asked if I can come with her as support. That’s been a weird feeling knowing that she is going through this medical procedure just to continue having safe sex with F and let him finish inside her. It’s exciting, but also scary because it makes this all feel long term. My wife has been very kind and supportive in calming my nerves though.

Between the image of her being hogtied and her getting the IUD next week, I was unbelievably horny last night and really pushing for a HJ, but she said no and I fell asleep. We both woke up around 5 a.m. and I was rock hard and humping her leg. She took pity on me with a HJ then before we fell back asleep for an hour or so.

So it’s weird now because I’ve never cum right before she has gone over—my horniness is muted and now I’m just starting the process of watching her getting dolled up for him. I’m heading out to get an inspection on my car to ease my mind.

Ultimately, there are still bumps in the road, but the high of living this cuck lifestyle is so exhilarating that it’s worth it. I’ll be back with an update later today—we have couples therapy at noon, so it won’t be until the afternoon.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:42 am

Update: He sent a last minute text cancelling for today. He didn’t explain yet, but best guess is it likely has something to do with his kids.

My wife seems ok about it, but we’ll see how it goes.

Regardless, this is back-to-back weeks, which is certainly disappointing for her. Personally, I don’t get the sense that he wants to cancel—he’s a single dad with two jobs, so his schedule is legitimately intense.

Guhunkadorn
Trainable

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:08 am

I'm sure his divorce wiped him out, he's doing all he can to tread water.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:44 am

Dr. S, are YOU disappointed? Or relieved? Or some messy combination of the two!

If you care to share your thoughts, of course.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:28 am

scarfolamew wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:44 am
Dr. S, are YOU disappointed? Or relieved? Or some messy combination of the two!

If you care to share your thoughts, of course.
Feel fairly even honestly. I was excited for another audio or a possible photo/video for sure, but I don’t feel the sense of urgency I did last month. Initially I felt like I was trying to quickly check off bucket list items in case this all ended for good, but now I feel a bit more patient and I’m trying to let the game come to me and do what I want in the various moments.

It’s also funny because when she does see him, all I want is for her to run back out the next day and do it again—I’m chasing the dopamine hit. But then a few days pass and I realize the time between visits is good to help us process and reset.

Overall, I’d say more disappointed than relieved, but I’m feeling fine. Still no word from him on why he canceled or possible rescheduling options, but I’ll let you guys know when I hear anything.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:51 am

So I thought I’d make a post about the last 24 hours as the psychology of it all may interest you.

After he canceled yesterday, I told my wife that maybe we could have some fun instead as she had taken off the day from work—maybe she could even wear some fun lingerie. I told her it was all good if she didn’t want to though.

She told me she did and she put on a sexy bra, but preferred later in the day as she wanted to deal with some stuff in the morning.

We went through the day and I was attentive and loving—telling her I love her, giving hugs, etc. I sometimes worry that him cancelling might make her feel bad, so I want to make sure she knows how beautiful and loved she still is.

We took the kids out to dinner and on the car ride home, I went to hold her hand, she pulled away and joked that I was so needy (referring to my affection throughout the day). It hurt me a bit, but I gave her space.

We did a family movie night and went to bed—I saw her changing out of her bra and realized she didn’t want to have a fun session with me. I was tired and was fine going to bed, but again, I’ll admit I was hurt.

In my mind, she had carved out the entire morning to get railed by F, but ultimately rejected me emotionally and physically throughout the day. It’s a hard hit to my ego.

I woke up before her and lied in bed processing how that made me feel. And I recognize that me trying to swap myself in for F for a fun sex session was a bit pathetic. They’re in different categories for her—the sex she has with him, she doesn’t have with me.

We cuddled when she woke up and I admitted to her all of that and told her I was disappointed he cancelled too. She thanked me for being honest and told me she was glad I said it as she will feel bad telling me that I can’t replace the sex with F.

She recognized it was big of me to admit that to her and tell her I understood and was trying to accept it. We kept cuddling and she gently stroked my thigh for 15-20 minutes—I was rock hard. Eventually she moved her hand to my cock and stroked it.

I asked her if there was anything I could do for her. She paused, but asked if I could use my fingers on her—I could tell she was worried it would hurt me. She stripped and leaned into me while I worked her clit and nipples. She kept stroking me. She built up to a big orgasm and I nursed her down from it.

She then asked if I wanted sex, so of course I did and moved up to doggy style so she got on her hands and knees. She’s so good at arching her back and leaning into me and I worked my cock in and then went to town. I smacked her ass with my other hand gripping her hair back tightly until I pulled out and covered her back in cum. It felt awesome.

It also sparked her period, so she will be out of commission for a week as the IUD will likely need some recovery days too.

As for F, still no word since he cancelled.

residueS
Trainable

Unread post by residueS » Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:59 am

Thanks for the update, somehow I find this more interesting to read than just another session with F. The resignation about how your wife view sex with you, I’m glad your wife appreciated that thoughts. When she asks you if you want sex, if you told her to do whatever she prefers, what would she do or say?

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:48 am

residueS wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:59 am
Thanks for the update, somehow I find this more interesting to read than just another session with F. The resignation about how your wife view sex with you, I’m glad your wife appreciated that thoughts. When she asks you if you want sex, if you told her to do whatever she prefers, what would she do or say?
I did say that actually. I responded with: “whatever you want.”

I suspect for her, because she had just cum, she wanted to do what I wanted so I could cum. And ultimately, cum fastest so she could get up and start her day.

My wife and I have had many lengthy sex sessions, but only if she is driving them because she’s really horny (like she is with F typically). But if she’s not into it, she just wants me to cum fast and move on and I only cum fast if I’m leaning into the cuck stuff. As I’ve mentioned, if I listen to that recording, I can’t last more than two minutes from flaccid to orgasm (I’ve tired four times lol), but if I’m having sex, I will last 15+ minutes at a minimum.

jratt85
Player

Unread post by jratt85 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:30 pm

It still worries me how her mental state is so tied to hooking up with him now.. It's definitely not a good thing that her getting railed by him is the only thing keeping her somewhat regular and the moment it's gone she starts kind of turning on you for it a lot of times when you had absolutely nothing to do with it. Her dependency on him is scary, despite her constantly saying she doesn't have feelings for him and he just uses her as a living fuck doll. Be careful what you wish for I guess. Again maybe if she had worked on herself first before you pushing her into this maybe she might've been fine but the hand dealt is the one you deal with, not the what if's of life.

I can't even imagine what it'd do to her if she found out the reason he keeps cancelling on her is he's found another woman to fuck that randomly is ready for him and he puts her above your wife.. That would COMPLETELY destroy her.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:55 am

jratt85 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:30 pm
It still worries me how her mental state is so tied to hooking up with him now.. It's definitely not a good thing that her getting railed by him is the only thing keeping her somewhat regular and the moment it's gone she starts kind of turning on you for it a lot of times when you had absolutely nothing to do with it. Her dependency on him is scary, despite her constantly saying she doesn't have feelings for him and he just uses her as a living fuck doll. Be careful what you wish for I guess. Again maybe if she had worked on herself first before you pushing her into this maybe she might've been fine but the hand dealt is the one you deal with, not the what if's of life.

I can't even imagine what it'd do to her if she found out the reason he keeps cancelling on her is he's found another woman to fuck that randomly is ready for him and he puts her above your wife.. That would COMPLETELY destroy her.
So she’s been in therapy for years now—I think she is who she is. The idea of her “working on herself” and making some kind of measurable improvement is a pipe dream—and honestly, I think me expecting it is detrimental to our relationship. I’m doing my best to accept things as they are instead.

As for F’s reasons for cancelling, I honestly don’t know—what I do know is that he really doesn’t give a fuck about how my wife feels. She even msged him last night to see if everything is ok and didn’t get a response. Even if it was a death in the family, who doesn’t have time to send a quick text?

So yea, I do think this will end badly for my wife emotionally as she’s more tied into him for the validation than he is tied to her for the sex. She’s going to be hurt when this ends for sure and I’ll be left to pick up those pieces.

Her DM exchange with B last weekend gave me a little hope because she could potentially open that door and build some resilience to things going poorly with F. But that’s up to her.

As for me, I really can’t do much—she was even tempted to send him so naked pics last night about “what he missed out on,” and I advised her not to. I didn’t expand, but I thought it would look so desperate. If I can emphasize one thing it’d be that she is way out of his league looks wise—so the dynamic is a bit absurd with how sexually forward she is and how controlled he is. It’s not like I can explain that to her though.

I’m just focused on the thought that the next time they do meet, he’s going to be unloading deep inside her pussy. That’s a huge step on this journey that I want to be mentally prepared for.

jratt85
Player

Unread post by jratt85 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:24 pm

drstrangelove wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:55 am
jratt85 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:30 pm

So she’s been in therapy for years now—I think she is who she is. The idea of her “working on herself” and making some kind of measurable improvement is a pipe dream—and honestly, I think me expecting it is detrimental to our relationship. I’m doing my best to accept things as they are instead.

As for F’s reasons for cancelling, I honestly don’t know—what I do know is that he really doesn’t give a fuck about how my wife feels. She even msged him last night to see if everything is ok and didn’t get a response. Even if it was a death in the family, who doesn’t have time to send a quick text?

So yea, I do think this will end badly for my wife emotionally as she’s more tied into him for the validation than he is tied to her for the sex. She’s going to be hurt when this ends for sure and I’ll be left to pick up those pieces.

Her DM exchange with B last weekend gave me a little hope because she could potentially open that door and build some resilience to things going poorly with F. But that’s up to her.

As for me, I really can’t do much—she was even tempted to send him so naked pics last night about “what he missed out on,” and I advised her not to. I didn’t expand, but I thought it would look so desperate. If I can emphasize one thing it’d be that she is way out of his league looks wise—so the dynamic is a bit absurd with how sexually forward she is and how controlled he is. It’s not like I can explain that to her though.

I’m just focused on the thought that the next time they do meet, he’s going to be unloading deep inside her pussy. That’s a huge step on this journey that I want to be mentally prepared for.
As someone that regularly gets told "you have to fix yourself before someone's ever going to want you" I can totally get what you're saying, there's only so much you can change about the fucked up things in your head that you have no control over.. Big props to you for trying to just accept it, even if it's leading her to mental carnage. It's sort of like politics in a way.. you can tell everyone how stupid their being putting their trust in someone that obviously only cares about themself and is using them to get what they want while telling them the opposite, but eventually you just have to shut up and watch the train wreck happen because you can't convince them otherwise no matter how much data you put in front of them. You gotta let people make their own mistakes and hopefully they'll learn from it and not just keep slamming their head against the wall.

It's definitely something I empathize with about your wife. Had things been different and someone had wanted me when I was younger, I'm sure I could've easily ended up being a lot like her.. and I think it would've been easier to learn to cope with.. but again could'ves and what if's don't mean shit.. we're dealt the hand we are and we have to learn to deal with it, nothing's going to change it.

Next time you get the chance to go on a vacation, you better make sure she packs something really sexy and spends some time at a pool or bar barely covered and get nature to take it's course. ...So long as she doesn't end up catching something from "F". Though I have to say, it's funny that you use F when all his is is her F-boy. :D

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:22 am

There’s been a lot of back and forth regarding the IUD this morning—my wife has had considerable anxiety over it. She’s a nervous person by nature, so having this medical procedure on the heels of F cancelling twice and her not seeing him for a month has rightfully made her pause and ask wtf she is even doing this for.

She hasn’t outright rejected the idea of seeing a different person down the line and still likely feels she will see F again, but the permanence of the IUD has her feeling a bit silly. Quite honestly, she’s also worried about the variety of horror stories from women who have had very bad experiences getting one.

I’ve given my opinion, but I’m largely letting her steer the ship. As best I can tell, she’s leaning toward trying BC pills again instead. She likes the idea that she can just stop taking them at anytime, but we both share concerns for how it may mess with her hormones, and in turn her moods. If we go that route, it’s going to be a 3-4 month test case for us to figure out if it’s a good solution.

The appointment is in two hours and I’ll be taking her, but she last left it that she wants to chat more with the doctor, so we’ll see how it goes.

No real update on anything else though—F and her had a brief exchange a few days ago where he told her everything was fine now, but he didn’t offer details and she didn’t ask for them.

Once we get through the stress of the doctor’s visit, we will discuss next steps there—I think she needs to take back control of the F dynamic. She’s been so forward and made her self so available to his schedule, that he clearly feels over-confident. Lots of ways to shift that back.

I also think if it doesn’t pan out, B will re-enter the picture. I won’t bring it up unless it’s the perfect moment, but I feel like she won’t be able to entirely give up this lifestyle and he’s waiting on a silver plater for her as soon as she’s horny again (her period should be ending today).

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:00 am

New to the thread and honestly don't have a lot of idea of what's going on completely. But thought I'd weigh in on the IUD concern. My wife has had some pretty bad reactions to a lot of different birth control. The pill worked the best but the forgetfulness aspect was worrying for both of us. She got an IUD as her 6th (I think) type of birth control that she tried. All of them sucked except for the pill, and the IUD. The IUD has been the best thing ever. She rarely has any period or cramps at all, no mood swings, no forgetfulness, it's just been absolutely great. The procedure is about as bad as a painful period cramping, but is gone by the next day. Totally worth it from our perspectives. So hopefully that is the same for your wife as well.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:14 am

Pufferfish wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:00 am
New to the thread and honestly don't have a lot of idea of what's going on completely. But thought I'd weigh in on the IUD concern. My wife has had some pretty bad reactions to a lot of different birth control. The pill worked the best but the forgetfulness aspect was worrying for both of us. She got an IUD as her 6th (I think) type of birth control that she tried. All of them sucked except for the pill, and the IUD. The IUD has been the best thing ever. She rarely has any period or cramps at all, no mood swings, no forgetfulness, it's just been absolutely great. The procedure is about as bad as a painful period cramping, but is gone by the next day. Totally worth it from our perspectives. So hopefully that is the same for your wife as well.
Thank you for the feedback!

My wife settled on the pill again first—so she’s going to start that next month when her period begins again. She will do it for 2-4 months and then decide. I think she is open to the IUD, but wants to try the pill again first.

jratt85
Player

Unread post by jratt85 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:02 pm

the only thing I've ever really heard about the IUD being a problem, unless the woman is super sensitive, is when a guy likes to use her like F does and keeps smashing into her cervix over and over and leaving her raw and bleeding from it sawing on her cervix... though that's most often when the guy also is really big and does that.. but then I'm sure if the guy was really big either way it'd be a problem. Like I'm sure if a chick was riding me and she had a IUD she wouldn't be able to try to hilt me without hurting herself.. (but then that could be a problem even without it from what I've read... so long as I'm not too nervous to get turned on enough to reach my full size of damn near 11 thick inches :P)

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:42 am

So I thought I’d give a brief update on where things stand. As I’ve referenced, the last few weeks have been challenging and the issues aren’t directly related to F (though him cancelling a couple of times likely contributed to my wife’s emotional swings). Ultimately, it’s been a rough ride and I’m still learning how to manage my wife’s emotional lows.

We reset in the middle of the night between Wed and Thurs—we made love and cuddled—and woke up yesterday (Thursday) seemingly in a good spot.

It’s been a heavy stretch though and I was looking forward to work in something light and fun. My wife didn’t feel the same and was not in the mood to be sexual with me. I would have settled for her just sitting with me while I jerked off lol, but it was a hard no—she suggested I go off and jerk off solo, but that really missed what I was trying to achieve.

We watched some more of Love is Blind in parallel to this and she was also texting with F. He asked her to come over, but she declined as it was late and she wasn’t wearing an makeup, etc. Instead she offered that she was working from home today (Friday) and would be available—he has an appointment this morning (their usual time), but said he’d text her afterward—the implication being that maybe they’d find time later today to meet.

And that was the night. For me, it’s all still a challenge. Going through two weeks of emotional and mental strain, being denied any light sexual connection, and then watching her text another man looking to setup a fuck session a few hours later. The entire dynamic is just heavy for me to process and makes me feel down.

I understand what I signed up for though and I do my best to remind myself how much fun this is when it happens, but I really wish she could find a way to lift me up a bit on occasion—even just a couple of times a month; put in the effort to make me not feel like I’m a total loser not worth her time.

Anyway, I’ll reset and he may or may not reach out again today—if he does, I’ll get a new recording to share for sure.

Robinpost1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Robinpost1 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:33 pm

He’s made 3 suggestions for evening meetups in a row now. Seems like he’s working toward an overnight.