What was your longest period in chastity?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How long was your longest period you spent in chastity without release?

Less than one month
50%
2 months
9%
3 months
7%
From 4 to 6 months
6%
From 6 months to 9 months
6%
1 year
2%
2 years
4%
3 years or more
15%

Total votes: 127

hando
Experienced

Re: What was your longest period in chastity?

Unread post by hando » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:40 am

iloanmywife wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:46 am
I genuinely appreciate all of the answers to my earlier questions. Long term chastity simply boggles my mind. If there was a way to validate that you've been in chastity for such long periods it would make for an fascinating sex documentary or personal blog........ Too bad there isn't a similar mechanism for "verified 12 months in chastity." Either way, I enjoy reading about all of these experiences with long-term denial, even if I have no plans ever to attempt them.
I have done 2 different long term chastity periods. The first was locked in my device for 145 days. It ended when I developed 2 sore spots on the back side of my scrotum, and naturally the first thing I did was try to masturbate and see if my penis still worked. It did, but I was at least an inch shorter than before, and the cum felt like my body had forgotten how to ejaculate, which was very disappointing and somewhat depressing. I regained my original length after about 10 days out of my cage.

The second time, I was locked sometimes and unlocked others, but it went on for 427 days without masturbation or any other sort of sex. It ended when my wife and I had our last PIV sex, February 26th, 2017. It was mostly a failure due to me starting to cum on the first stroke going inside her, and ending after about 10 seconds total. I was really ready after a lot of foreplay, and I was surprised I didn't cum even before entering her. Again, it was disappointing because of my PE, and depressing after going so long without any sex. I really felt like I should have kept my no sex streak intact instead of having a very forgettable cum for a few seconds of low grade pleasure. My penis still hadn't remembered how to have an orgasm, so it wasn't very good.

Right now, I'm 4 years and 2 months pussy free.

submissivehusband
OHW Addict

Unread post by submissivehusband » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:09 am

The longest has been 7 months without cumming and locked up, but I am let out on weekends to shave my cock and balls, most of the time I have to numb up with numbing spray so no pleasure gets through for me, then fuck her, satisfy her, no cumming then get flacid as fast as possible once she is satisfied and then lock back up till next weekend. Once in a while she will tell me not to numb up so she can train me like a real man and satisfy her but she tells me I have fight and struggle through the feelings of my cock throbbing while fucking her and to keep a rhythm but do not cum. A lot of the time I do grunt very loud to get through all of this for HER. It keeps me to know my place.

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:19 am

hando wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:40 am
...I was at least an inch shorter than before, and the cum felt like my body had forgotten how to ejaculate, which was very disappointing and somewhat depressing.
Wow. I could accept shrinking my dick as the price to pay for chastity, but the second part sounds brutal.
hando wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:40 am
...it was mostly a failure due to me starting to cum on the first stroke going inside her, and ending after about 10 seconds total...it was disappointing because of my PE...a very forgettable cum for a few seconds of low grade pleasure. My penis still hadn't remembered how to have an orgasm, so it wasn't very good.
This sounds like hell on earth. I'm good with sexual frustration as in "this is really frustrating but it's going to be worth it" sense, but not in the "your orgasm days are over" sense. Do you at least find yourself in that perpetual state of dull sexual arousal? What about when you please your wife?

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:54 pm

The problem isn't the cage, for me, it's that I need and want to cum on a regular and frequent basis. That's my problem with long-term chastity. We use the cage on an "as needed" basis. Generally, whenever Sarah goes over to his house or Aaron is at our house, I'm caged. Otherwise, I'm generally not. I think her lovers would prefer that I be caged always, but Sarah over rules them and sides with me.

If I ever enter this lifestyle, I can see myself in your shoes. I have to cum on a regular basis. The other problem (for me) with a chastity device, is that I''ve had to go to the ER for some of my issues; (I drive myself, or once had a friend drive me) and, given my desire for keeping my participation in this lifestyle between me and my (eventual) wife, I really do not want a ER physician seeing me in a chastity device.

cpeater

Unread post by cpeater » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:22 pm

I'm currently on my longest stint, which will theoretically be up June 1; that would be 85 days. I've really been enjoying the longer stretches. Every other possible erogenous zone become so sensitive when the primary one is in a solid steel tube and basically doesn't exist. I get in touch with feminine feelings - since I can't penetrate for example, I feel more inclined to want to be penetrated. It's intense. Not for everyone clearly but it definitely works for me. I'm thinking I will get a PA piercing to really drive home the helplessness that I crave.

Sick, huh? Lol. I know I might get flamed. The rest of my life is filled with VERY SERIOUS ALL THE TIME RESPONSIBILITY. Like, really serious. So in the sex aspect of my life it's so awesome to just let go and not be in charge!

CuckoldLyfe52
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckoldLyfe52 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:33 pm

Typically I can do about 2 days. A couple times I have done 3 days. My chastity has never been enforced so that is all I have been able to do by myself, mentally. Although I think my body can do about 5 days at this time I am guessing.

cpeater

Unread post by cpeater » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:54 pm

I think, perhaps, a better question is: how long would you LIKE to be kept in chastity? With no choice?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue May 04, 2021 6:47 am

cpeater wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:54 pm
I think, perhaps, a better question is: how long would you LIKE to be kept in chastity? With no choice?
In answer to THAT question, I would like to be locked 99.9% of the time. indefinitely! I would only be unlocked once a week for cleaning and shaving and my hands would be cuffed behind my back while that was happening. My wife would do the cleaning and shaving and I would never, ever be allowed to touch my dick! After being shaved I would receive some tease and denial before being locked back up, frustrated and no orgasm. Every once in a while my wife would give me a ruined orgasm before being locked back up but it would be totally her decision and there would be no set time period between them. The only other way I could have orgasms would be from anal, which I would get to do whenever possible but still locked in chastity.

We all know there can be a big difference between fantasy and reality though and sometimes fantasies are better left as just fantasies! We have come close to this scenario though and hopefully it will resume.

My wife considers my dick as HER property and that is the main reason unsupervised masturbation is strictly forbidden by her. Locking me in chastity is part of her control a dominance over me. Before Covid hit, she was training me to cum anally while locked, which is difficult for me to do. I have done it twice and both times I was locked similar to the above scenario. Both times I was kept locked with no sexual release for around two months before I was able to cum while being pegged, and the orgasms weren't very satisfying, kind of like ruined orgasms.

When Covid came along it interrupted my training, since she couldn't see any of her lovers she started letting me fuck her a lot more (no cumming inside her though). She gets a minor irritation from condoms and toys and said she prefers even my little dick to toys. At first she tried having me fuck her with a Vixskin penis sheath but that didn't last long due to the irritation. Now that we've both been vaccinated and a couple of her BF's have also been vaccinated she is ready to start cuckolding me again and said she wants to go back to my anal only training! :whip:

cpeater

Unread post by cpeater » Tue May 04, 2021 2:56 pm

Desertsub, that sounds pretty good / challenging. Good luck with your journey. It seems like my situation is starting to look more like long term - I'm planning to get a PA piercing next month to increase the loss of control.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue May 04, 2021 4:05 pm

desertsub wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 6:47 am
cpeater wrote:
In answer to THAT question, I would like to be locked 99.9% of the time. indefinitely! I would only be unlocked once a week for cleaning and shaving and my hands would be cuffed behind my back while that was happening. My wife would do the cleaning and shaving and I would never, ever be allowed to touch my dick! After being shaved I would receive some tease and denial before being locked back up, frustrated and no orgasm. Every once in a while my wife would give me a ruined orgasm before being locked back up but it would be totally her decision and there would be no set time period between them. The only other way I could have orgasms would be from anal, which I would get to do whenever possible but still locked in chastity.

We all know there can be a big difference between fantasy and reality though and sometimes fantasies are better left as just fantasies! We have come close to this scenario though and hopefully it will resume.

My wife considers my dick as HER property and that is the main reason unsupervised masturbation is strictly forbidden by her. Locking me in chastity is part of her control a dominance over me. Before Covid hit, she was training me to cum anally while locked, which is difficult for me to do. I have done it twice and both times I was locked similar to the above scenario. Both times I was kept locked with no sexual release for around two months before I was able to cum while being pegged, and the orgasms weren't very satisfying, kind of like ruined orgasms.

When Covid came along it interrupted my training, since she couldn't see any of her lovers she started letting me fuck her a lot more (no cumming inside her though). She gets a minor irritation from condoms and toys and said she prefers even my little dick to toys. At first she tried having me fuck her with a Vixskin penis sheath but that didn't last long due to the irritation. Now that we've both been vaccinated and a couple of her BF's have also been vaccinated she is ready to start cuckolding me again and said she wants to go back to my anal only training! :whip:
perhaps get lazer, I was talking with a woman that does that and she said a lot of woman bring their smaller husband for lazer treatment

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue May 04, 2021 8:42 pm

vmb69 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 4:05 pm
desertsub wrote:
cpeater wrote:
I would only be unlocked once a week for cleaning and shaving and my hands would be cuffed behind my back while that was happening. My wife would do the cleaning and shaving and I would never, ever be allowed to touch my dick! After being shaved I would receive some tease and denial before being locked back up, frustrated and no orgasm.
perhaps get lazer, I was talking with a woman that does that and she said a lot of woman bring their smaller husband for lazer treatment
My wife has already looked into having laser treatments done on me. The area above my dick can't be lasered without messing up her cuckold tattoo she had done on me. She is still considering having everything else laser treated since the area where the tattoo is can be shaved without unlocking me. She wants her pubic area lasered also. The person she is talking to about doing it is a young lady of course!

corey22901
Trainable

Unread post by corey22901 » Wed May 05, 2021 2:49 am

I'm currently on indefinite. Been 77 days and my birthday is at the end of June - perhaps.

9 years - 90% of that time locked. She likes oral and she does get it anytime....

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed May 05, 2021 9:39 am

desertsub wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:42 pm
vmb69 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 4:05 pm
desertsub wrote:
cpeater wrote:
I would only be unlocked once a week for cleaning and shaving and my hands would be cuffed behind my back while that was happening. My wife would do the cleaning and shaving and I would never, ever be allowed to touch my dick! After being shaved I would receive some tease and denial before being locked back up, frustrated and no orgasm.
My wife has already looked into having laser treatments done on me. The area above my dick can't be lasered without messing up her cuckold tattoo she had done on me. She is still considering having everything else laser treated since the area where the tattoo is can be shaved without unlocking me. She wants her pubic area lasered also. The person she is talking to about doing it is a young lady of course!
for the tattoo you could go with electrolysis, plus more sessions where a young female can see your tattoo and caged cock, if you are anything like me you enjoy that.

Lockedhubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lockedhubby » Wed May 05, 2021 10:54 am

My last 2 lock ups were 80 days and 126 days with only 19 days out because I went on a golfing trip with clients. I was only unlocked for 57 days of 2020. I was hoping to make it through 2021, but a medical issue came up I was diagnosed with Peyronie's syndrome I believe was cause by the trauma of my penis trying to grow in the cage constantly. Not actually sure. There is a treatment but it is expensive and insurance doesn't seem to want to pay for it. I am back in after a 41 day release. Permanent chastity is a huge fantasy for me. With that, I started to read about cuckolding because it seems to go hand in hand with chastity at least for some and it seems to fit my personality. Scared to shit though, that I would lose her. That is the reason I joined this forum, to see the "reality" of cuckolding /hotwifing. It appears more than not some of the ladies do fall in love and that is something I just couldn't deal with.

jayhawker1984
Player

Unread post by jayhawker1984 » Wed May 05, 2021 12:20 pm

I've been in chastity since 09 22 2010. Except for a handful of nights, I have been in chastity 24/7/365. My longest being locked without a climax was about 750 days. The release to climax (intercourse) was awful. I dribbled out so fast. My wife is so pro chastity releases are completely up to her.

ssanders
Virgin

Unread post by ssanders » Wed May 05, 2021 7:07 pm

We don’t use cages much, but have played on and off for years with erotic denial. The longest I’ve gone with no orgasm whatsoever is about 2 months. It’s usually coincided with my wife having a low sex drive. I’ve worn a cage close to continuously for about a week or so. We’ve been playing with a cage more recently at bedtime/overnight but not all day.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu May 06, 2021 8:48 am

vmb69 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 9:39 am
desertsub wrote:

for the tattoo you could go with electrolysis, plus more sessions where a young female can see your tattoo and caged cock, if you are anything like me you enjoy that.
You are quite right, electrolysis is an option! I'm sure my wife would keep me caged for that part since the cage wouldn't interfere with the process.

She kept me caged when the tattoo was done, which was also done by a young lady! My wife made me explain what the tattoo meant and tell her all about being a caged cuckold while she was tattooing me.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu May 06, 2021 12:27 pm

desertsub wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:48 am
vmb69 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 9:39 am
desertsub wrote:

You are quite right, electrolysis is an option! I'm sure my wife would keep me caged for that part since the cage wouldn't interfere with the process.

She kept me caged when the tattoo was done, which was also done by a young lady! My wife made me explain what the tattoo meant and tell her all about being a caged cuckold while she was tattooing me.
Hiw did that conversation go? Was she weirded out?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu May 06, 2021 1:40 pm

vmb69 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 12:27 pm

Hiw did that conversation go? Was she weirded out?
Not at all! She had heard of chastity cages but had never really seen one, especially locked on a penis. Truthfully, I don't think experienced tattoo artists get weirded out by much of anything.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu May 06, 2021 6:34 pm

Lockedhubby wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 10:54 am
My last 2 lock ups were 80 days and 126 days with only 19 days out because I went on a golfing trip with clients. I was only unlocked for 57 days of 2020. I was hoping to make it through 2021, but a medical issue came up I was diagnosed with Peyronie's syndrome I believe was cause by the trauma of my penis trying to grow in the cage constantly. Not actually sure. There is a treatment but it is expensive and insurance doesn't seem to want to pay for it. I am back in after a 41 day release. Permanent chastity is a huge fantasy for me. With that, I started to read about cuckolding because it seems to go hand in hand with chastity at least for some and it seems to fit my personality. Scared to shit though, that I would lose her. That is the reason I joined this forum, to see the "reality" of cuckolding /hotwifing. It appears more than not some of the ladies do fall in love and that is something I just couldn't deal with.
It is a shame to hold off from realizing your desires because a wife or two used the lifestyle for ulterior motives. If your marriage is secure I would talk with your wife and discuss your desires.. you might be surprised and begin a very exciting journey !!

Just saying...

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

STCU
Virgin

Unread post by STCU » Mon May 10, 2021 9:23 am

85 days and counting...
Shut the Cuck up