What was your longest period in chastity?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How long was your longest period you spent in chastity without release?

Less than one month
50%
2 months
10%
3 months
7%
From 4 to 6 months
6%
From 6 months to 9 months
6%
1 year
2%
2 years
4%
3 years or more
15%

Total votes: 126

truecuckold
Virgin

What was your longest period in chastity?

Unread post by truecuckold » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:57 am

To cuckolds : What was the longest period you stayed in chastity not allowed to cum while your wife was enjoying other lovers? For me it was 2 months without release and I'm hoping to exceed this record soon.
Please tell about your experience and vote in the poll.

ArizonaGuy
    Pervert

Re: What was your longest period in chastity?

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:22 am

The last time I had any pussy was my birthday last January. It will be one year the 13th, and it looks like I will be headed to a 2nd year. I get to lick her pussy after he FB has had it but that's the extend of her letting me use her. I get to suck his cock before and after he has had her, but no relief.

daniel97
    Player

Unread post by daniel97 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:30 am

41 days without release. i don't think i would be able to break that record any time soon and now i know pleasure of prostate massager so i am bound to cheat next time i try to stay in chastity that long.

squiggly_lines
    Trainable

Unread post by squiggly_lines » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:54 pm

127 days during which time I also took supplements to suppress my sexual desires and erections
    Mrs_Daggers husband.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:18 am

Mine was seven months! We were on vacation at the end of last May and I was unlocked because of flying and airport security. My wife had drank quite a bit of wine one night and when we went to bed she said I could fuck her. Once we got started she told me I could cum inside her as long as I cleaned it up. She had cut me off from having orgasms inside her about a year before that, reserving that privilege for her lovers. I took advantage of her offer and dutifully cleaned the creampie afterwards. The next morning she was very mad that I had done it, telling me that I knew that it wasn't allowed and I should have turned it down. She also said "I hope you enjoyed it because it's going to cost you!"

Over the next several months she would do tease and denial on me every couple of weeks, taking me to the point of leaking precum and then locking me back in chastity. On the night of our anniversary a couple of weeks ago she unlocked me. We have always had intercourse on our anniversary although last year I had to pull out and finish on her stomach (that no cumming in her pussy rule!)
    When she unlocked me I immediately got hard, anticipating being inside her again. That was not going to happen! She put the head of my dick right at the opening of her vagina and stopped me, telling me "DON'T MOVE! You're not getting inside my pussy, the pussy that other men get to fuck!" I was a bit stunned because it had always been very important to her for us to have intercourse on our wedding anniversary and for the first time in 32 years it wasn't going to happen. Instead, she had me hump on her clit until I was ready to cum (which after 7 months didn't take long) and then she pointed my dick to the side and let me cum on her leg. After I finished she said "Now, clean that up and then lick my pussy!"

She usually lets me have an orgasm every two or three months, usually ruined though. This time, because I had disobeyed her orders she made me go seven months. It might have been even longer if it hadn't been our anniversary! After she locked me back up she said "You're not getting unlocked again until Valentines Day but don't expect an orgasm, that probably won't happen!" Now that she knows that a six month stretch is doable I think she may be doing more of that. I have to admit, I'm over 60 and my sex drive has diminished a lot so I am okay with that if that's what she wants. I love just being horny and hot for her all the time! She also loves how I am with her when I'm frustrated and denied.

LiamW
    Prepubescent

Unread post by LiamW » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:28 am

daniel97 wrote:
    Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:30 am
    41 days without release. i don't think i would be able to break that record any time soon and now i know pleasure of prostate massager so i am bound to cheat next time i try to stay in chastity that long.
    My longest time without any release was 37 days. That was the last time I was locked up. This time I've been locked for 3 weeks straight, and I don't think she is planning to release me any time soon, but I never know. If I ask it gets longer.

My experience after a long lockup is that it is really nice emotionally to have and see my erection again, although it's smaller and the tissue is a little unforgiving. Last time I was a little surprised that my orgasm wasn't as satisfying as I had hoped. It came quick, to be sure (pun intended), and there was more fluid than usual, but it kind of dribbled out. And it wasn't earth shattering by any standards.

MartasBoy
    Pervert

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:23 am

Six weeks was the longest for me, and that extra two weeks was because I had mentioned that she had forgotten me for a month. I'm not allowed to comment on it, because she says it seems like me trying to pressure her.

I haven't been inside of her vagina , except for my tongue, since my birthday 2016. At that time, she said that she was done because my clumsy attempts to stay inside of her, only causes her discomfort and frustration.

She has a fleshlight that she lets me come in occasionally, as a reward for obedient and respectful behavior, and maintaining a pleasant and cheerful attitude throughout the week.

Thisismyusername123
    Virgin

Unread post by Thisismyusername123 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:37 pm

The longest period without release was just under one year for me, but I have been in chastity for five years and I have had sex with my wife exactly never in all of that time.

The first year I went completely without release until my birthday when my wife gave me a handjob. Since then she let's me cum more often, but only from anal with a strap on or from our bull.
    Nullo cuckold

armyguyot1
    Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:22 pm

Welcome to the forum Thisismyusername123.

Bent_n_Twisted
    2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:47 am

18 months total, with 9 months of not being let out at all, two caged ruins during the 9 months.
    "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

scarlettscuck
    Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:59 am

2 months and afterward she stroked me taunting me about fucking her boyfriend and making me tell her that I want her to fuck him more than me.

At that point I blew and it was the best orgasm of my entire life. Every muscle in my body contributed. She was pointing my shooting cock at my face, the headboard and the wall... cum sprayed everywhere! Afterward I laid there completely spent and in a mind blowing state. Was worth every day of those 2 months IMHO.
    13th year in the lifestyle
    Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
    KiK: ScarlettscuckD
    Please say hello!

jayhawker1984
    Player

Unread post by jayhawker1984 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:32 am

My longest stretch of time with no release to climax was just under 2 years. Now I am released for a ruined orgasm 2x a month. September will mark 11 years in chastity.

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:30 am

One week locked is my longest uninterrupted period in a chastity cage.

That said, my wife and I have practiced enforced chastity over much longer sustained periods, but our cadence has only ever included the extended weekend: Thursday to Sunday. I usually travel each week for work, so when I'd come home on Thursday night she'd hand me my cage or leave it out for me on my vanity. I'd put it on as I showered and then hand her the key before dinner. Only after I was safely tucked away would she tell me about whatever play dates she might have had while I was gone.

This routine keeps me from masturbating on Fridays while working from home, and it ensures that I'm enthusiastically supportive of her usual Friday date nights. Sometimes she'll let me out as soon as she gets home from a date, other times I've had to remind her before leaving for the airport on Monday morning.

We've had phases when we've settled into a chastity rhythm and kept this routine for months at a time -- maybe 6-9 months -- to the point where it becomes less of a sexual kink and more about how we live and how our marriage works. Our longer chastity phases have 100% coincided with her seeing one or more men regularly. Ironically, enforced chastity keeps me engaged in her extra-marital adventures.

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:21 pm

I have a couple of questions for the chastity ultra-marathoners.

Physically, how in the world do some of you manage to remain locked up, save for hygiene, for such extended periods? Do you use piercings to enable minimalist chastity devices? I understand the need for high quality hardware, custom-made to precise measurements. But even then, how does your scrotum not get unbearably sore after extended wear?

Mentally, does the thrill of being chaste eventually wear off after prolonged denial? Our own extended chastity routine (i.e., chastity every weekend) served only to heighten the thrill of denial and kept me in weekly agony and delight. I'd hate to get to a point where I was apathetic about sex. That seems counterproductive. I've heard it said that eventually you get used to it, but I don't think most couples want the husband to get used to it. It's one thing for my wife to come home from a date and then deny me -- that teasing turns both of us on. It's another thing for me not to care.

I think stories about extended chastity play and denial can be white hot, especially when coupled with a hotwife's sexual adventures with unchaste men. What could be hotter than denying a cuckold pleasure while giving and receiving pleasure with other men? What makes it hard to enjoy is that one guy will describe an incredible feat of enforced chastity -- locked away for month upon month upon month and longer -- only to be released for a ruined orgasm and then relocked. That's jaw-droppingly erotic! Then someone else will one-up the first story by saying that he was locked up for twice as long, only to have his wife hit him in the balls with a dildo. Then someone else will say that he's been locked in chastity since his wedding night and his wife pulls his pants down every year on their anniversary to give him a prostate orgasm while being fucked by the pastor who married them. And the original story is drowned out by even more astonishing stories.

It's possible that every single online chastity story is honest-to-goodness true. But it almost feels like talking about weightlifting online, and there's an irresistible urge to embellish in a never-ending cycle of one-upsmanship. "Hi guys. I repped 315 yesterday." And then someone else with, "Pretty good, I'm benching 405 for 10." And then someone else, "I put up 800 pounds for 20 reps. Easy peasy. And that was after a triathlon." And the madness continues. Somewhere out there is the first dude who finally put up 3 plates and is like "Welp...no one gives a shit."

Does anyone else feel this way? How hot would it be to prove some of these incredible feats of chastity? Almost like the Seinfeld episode "The Contest" where they each sought be be masters of their own domain.

elina

Unread post by elina » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:52 pm

Dear Iloanmywife

I have not been subjected to an extreme prolonged lockup myself.

If know that somewhere on the Elise Sutton Femalesuperioty site, there is a program for Dominant Ladies who have deceided to train their slaves to stop expecting orgasms/sexual relief. According to this, even for very submissive males, a chastity cage is needed to keep the male from cheating when the period of chastity is expanded beyond 2 - 4 weeks.

The Dominant Keyholder will gradually prolong the period between orgasms/releases Her slave is allowed, but with a variation to ensure that the slave can not guess when he will next be allowed to cum. I.e. it is something like: 1 week - 2 weeks - 4 weeks - 3 weeks - 6 weeks - 5 weeks - 2 months ..... and then gradually increasing to even longer.

The amount of cum produced in the male body is expected to fall as the demand decreases.
    Also prostrate massaging is reccommended approximately very other week to release stored fluids while the slave is locked in chastity to ensure that this practice does not have adverse effects on prostrate health.

This prostrate massaging can be done in a way where the fluids will seep out from a limp dick locked in chastity while the male receives no pleasure whatsoever from the procedure. The male slaves who was subjected to this kind of prostrate massaging expressed that it produced no sense of relief from having had an orgasm but a feeling of having been emptied /milked.

elina

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:27 am

iloanmywife wrote:
    Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:21 pm

Physically, how in the world do some of you manage to remain locked up, save for hygiene, for such extended periods? Do you use piercings to enable minimalist chastity devices? I understand the need for high quality hardware, custom-made to precise measurements. But even then, how does your scrotum not get unbearably sore after extended wear?

Mentally, does the thrill of being chaste eventually wear off after prolonged denial? Our own extended chastity routine (i.e., chastity every weekend) served only to heighten the thrill of denial and kept me in weekly agony and delight. I'd hate to get to a point where I was apathetic about sex. That seems counterproductive. I've heard it said that eventually you get used to it, but I don't think most couples want the husband to get used to it. It's one thing for my wife to come home from a date and then deny me -- that teasing turns both of us on. It's another thing for me not to care.

I've been kept locked probably 90-95% of the time for several years now. The key was getting a custom built cage sized specifically for me and getting on that was open enough for proper hygiene. At one point my wife had a PA piercing done on me but I experienced healing problems and had to remove it. That was one of the times I was left unlocked for an extended period and masturbating wasn't an issue due to the piercing being fresh. As long as I put a little bit of silicone lube at the bottom of the base ring every morning and again every night before going to bed, I don't experience any soreness. The other thing I do is I carry one of the little plastic eye drop bottles with silicone lube in it in my pocket so if I start experiencing any discomfort during the day I can discretely go to the restroom and put a little lube on the bottom of the base ring. That area is really the only area I've experienced discomfort in with the custom sized cage.

After being locked long term, the thrill of being locked kind of comes and goes for me but most of the time I don't really even think about it because I've grown so used to it. Long term chastity definitely has not made me apathetic about sex though. My wife severely restricts my orgasms (once a month usually) and that keeps me wanting more. I am always aroused about her cuckolding me! Even though I'm very used to being locked, I find that now, when I am left unlocked I actually miss being locked and want the cage put back on! It represents her authority over me and I miss that when it's not there.

sherulestherooster
    Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:12 pm

My longest was 8 days in a CB-6000s; it wasn't that great of a fit and I have a much better (cheap) steel cage that is better for hygiene but frankly I'm afraid of any damage that could be caused by a long term situation. For me a long weekend is more than enough, but I much preferred being locked up for the duration of a date than not. Makes it more intense for me, to say the least.

I did a month of "honor system" orgasm denial a few times.
    Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
    http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

Bent_n_Twisted
    2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:27 am

iloanmywife wrote:
    Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:21 pm

I have an off-the-shelf CB-3000, it's about 20 years old. 'Hygiene' is not an excuse for getting out, I can get clean with it on by using liquid/gel soap. The original hinged rings broke and I repaired them with JB Weld, making them solid and widening out the bottom area to get a larger 'contact patch'. During long-term wear, the skin where the ring is in contact, at the scrotum 'toughens up', much like when you get calluses on your hands from physical labor.
    As long as she keeps it interesting with tease and denial and pleasuring her, with the 'promise' of [eventual] release/orgasm, apathy is generally not a problem. Being 'locked and forgot' *can* result in apathy and loss of interest.
    I think stories about extended chastity play and denial can be white hot, especially when coupled with a hotwife's sexual adventures with unchaste men. What could be hotter than denying a cuckold pleasure while giving and receiving pleasure with other men? What makes it hard to enjoy is that one guy will describe an incredible feat of enforced chastity -- locked away for month upon month upon month and longer -- only to be released for a ruined orgasm and then relocked. That's jaw-droppingly erotic!
    It surely is.
    Then someone else will one-up the first story by saying that he was locked up for twice as long, only to have his wife hit him in the balls with a dildo. Then someone else will say that he's been locked in chastity since his wedding night and his wife pulls his pants down every year on their anniversary to give him a prostate orgasm while being fucked by the pastor who married them. And the original story is drowned out by even more astonishing stories.
    You can find people like that almost anywhere, and regarding almost any subject. It's nothing new. Just listen to guys swapping 'fish stories' some time.
    It's possible that every single online chastity story is honest-to-goodness true. But it almost feels like talking about weightlifting online, and there's an irresistible urge to embellish in a never-ending cycle of one-upsmanship. "Hi guys. I repped 315 yesterday." And then someone else with, "Pretty good, I'm benching 405 for 10." And then someone else, "I put up 800 pounds for 20 reps. Easy peasy. And that was after a triathlon." And the madness continues. Somewhere out there is the first dude who finally put up 3 plates and is like "Welp...no one gives a shit."

Does anyone else feel this way? How hot would it be to prove some of these incredible feats of chastity? Almost like the Seinfeld episode "The Contest" where they each sought be be masters of their own domain.
    Of course not all the stories are true, just like not all the stories about other sexual escapades *here* are not true. Some sites are worse than others. Chastityforums.com- 'living the real life under lock and key' can give you a more realistic view of male chastity...Chastity Mansion, on the other hand, might make you think that all the guys who are locked are sissy fags and diaper-wearing mama's boys.

Some people are always going to exaggerate, others don't . You just have to decide for yourself who/what sounds realistic and what is not. There are some folks here that I think are 'straight-shooters', and then there are others that I just have to roll my eyes when I see the crap they post.

What makes me go bonkers, is the people who read about events/stories and then have nothing but negativity to post about them. If they don't like the subject being discussed, or the stories being written, why do they continue to come and read them? It's even worse on Literotica.
    Last edited by Bent_n_Twisted on Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
    "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

subguy80
    2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:06 am

There is no doubt some exaggeration and maybe even outright lying about the length of time posters have been in chastity. However, there are many men who actually have been in chastity for years, so long-term chastity is real. If you go to some of the websites that make or sell chastity devices, there is usually a "comments" area where men talk about their experiences with long-term usage. They are offering help and advice and I don't really know why they'd lie. Also, when I ordered my device, I spoke in person with a guy who made the devices and he told me he was a long-term chastity wearer. Again, he was offering me advice and I don't know what his motivation would be for not telling the truth. I didn't share with him that this was our goal, so he wasn't trying to "sell" that feature.

Personally, the longest period I've been locked has been about a month. By that, I mean it came off for washing and shaving a few times during that month, but I did not ejaculate when it was off. I wanted to, but the agreement was that I would not. I never really had a problem with the actual wearing of the device, itself. It was, and is, comfortable and doesn't chafe or irritate my skin. Maybe I'm lucky. I have a really good fit. So, I can envision that I could remain caged for many months or even years. The problem isn't the cage, for me, it's that I need and want to cum on a regular and frequent basis. That's my problem with long-term chastity. We use the cage on an "as needed" basis. Generally, whenever Sarah goes over to his house or Aaron is at our house, I'm caged. Otherwise, I'm generally not. I think her lovers would prefer that I be caged always, but Sarah over rules them and sides with me.

gazdenied
    Trainable

Unread post by gazdenied » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:29 am

I once went for a year without release. My wife then allowed me to have a ruined orgasm and the clock restarted. The next time it was two years. The same thing, a quick ruined orgasm then back into chastity. I am currently on day 428 of probably a three year term.

We have tried chastity devices but, basically, it's all based on honesty. My wife has said I am not allowed to have an orgasm except on her terms and I abide by that. Sometimes it's difficult but as the days tick over and a new record is passed, it all starts to feel worth it.

knight4princess
    Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:30 pm

The longest for me has been maybe three days. My wife wants access to it when she wants it. And that's no longer than two to three days. I'm not sure either one of us is cut out for longterm chastity.

Too bad the shortest choice on this poll was less than one month. It would have been interesting to see the breakdown in terms of weeks or days.

PRsubhub
    Experienced

Unread post by PRsubhub » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:23 pm

The longest my wife has kept me caged with no release is 77 straight days.
    However for the last 2 years she has had me wearing a chastity caged every day, abet she usually lets me out 1 or 2 times a week for a ruined orgasm to keep everything working and will occasionally let me "air out" for up to 6 hours before the cage goes back on. She will also temporarily remove it for Doctors appointments / x-rays etc. She's had me wearing a cage on & off for 10 years and during that span my penis (erect) has shrunk 2".

Come June she will have kept me chaste 10 years and in July it will be 7 years of her allowing me nothing but ruined orgasms. If you don't think that's real or possible please know that we've had an "extreme" yet loving FemDOM marriage for 22 years now and anything is possible over that span... She just becomes more confident & empowered as a Femdom-Cuckoldress as time goes on and I love it.

Oh and I agree 100% with what Desertsub said:
    After being locked long term, the thrill of being locked kind of comes and goes for me but most of the time I don't really even think about it because I've grown so used to it. Long term chastity definitely has not made me apathetic about sex though. My wife severely restricts my orgasms (once a month usually) and that keeps me wanting more. I am always aroused about her cuckolding me! Even though I'm very used to being locked, I find that now, when I am left unlocked I actually miss being locked and want the cage put back on! It represents her authority over me and I miss that when it's not there.
    Posts of "substance" must be first approved by Prairie Rose.

Femdom
    Trainable

Unread post by Femdom » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:57 pm

12 years😩

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:46 am

I genuinely appreciate all of the answers to my earlier questions. Long term chastity simply boggles my mind. If there was a way to validate that you've been in chastity for such long periods it would make for an fascinating sex documentary or personal blog. Similar to the verification process on this board that comes with being a VHW. When you read something from a verified hotwife it carries more weight than an unverified account. Too bad there isn't a similar mechanism for "verified 12 months in chastity." Either way, I enjoy reading about all of these experiences with long-term denial, even if I have no plans ever to attempt them.

meandmyboo4
    Prepubescent

Unread post by meandmyboo4 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:58 am

6 minutes until safeword... My balls are just not shaped properly to have a ring around the top of them... I settle for symbolism with a pink ribbon instead haha