How Many Men Have Fucked Your Wife?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
oregoncpl
Prepubescent

Re: How Many Men Have Fucked Your Wife?

Unread post by oregoncpl » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:49 am

My wife was very promiscuous before we met. I had suspicions that her count was high, but was not aware of the real extent until much later (20 years) into our marriage. I found some old letters, notes, and pictures and we had a talk about it. For whatever reason, she had held onto a list she made in high school with the names of the guys she had slept with and whether or not it included a blow job. The total of the list was 16. From graduation until we met at 22, the number had increased to well over 40 guys. It really blew my mind as our sex has always been very conservative and not very adventurous.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:55 am

Some where between 6 to 8

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:47 am

200 guys - that's great - and she let them cum in her pussy - without condom? That's how it should be, isn't it.

I think it was 20 men, maybe 30 men - the most with condom.
Her new african husband penetrates always without condom and he cums in her

little Benita

RCM wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:30 am
My beautiful wife has had over 200 guys fuck her. Lots of them multiple times. I love sharing her pussy. I love hearing how much the guys tell me they loved it and want to fuck her more. I really love when she lets them cum in her pussy. It feels so silky and wet.

iwish
Trainable

Unread post by iwish » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:04 am

None that I know of, before or after. How sad. She's beautiful. Was then and still is over twenty years after we married. I have visions of her being swept off her feet and seduced. Made love to with her responding in kind. Surrendering herself, her body to the man taking her to new heights. And I envision it as the best sex she's ever had. The kind that she would need more of. The kind that would cause her to chase him into bed. Giving him everything she had and more. I also see her being pounded into submission, being fucked senseless and in any manner he wanted. And she'd do anything to get more.

I see it every day. My favorite fantasy.

Does she know? I doubt she's forgotten my infrequent comments. She knew enough to ask me if "I wanted her to have a boyfriend." I wish the circumstances had been different at the time. What might have been. If she cut loose she wouldn't have any issues attracting attention. I'd love for her to experience being chased.

BFofGF
Trainable

Unread post by BFofGF » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:00 pm

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am
BFofGF wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:54 pm
When I met my GF 7 years ago she had only had sex with 3 other men besides me . She’s now been fucked over over 30 men !

Life is good !
That's a good girl! I hope you got to watch at least a few of those men enjoying your wife.

Yes I get to watch about 80% of the time . I’m really pushing for any new Bull prospects to be open to being watched and preferably orally bi as I enjoy fucklicking , sucking cock & swallowing cum straight from the tap !

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:59 pm

Before we married, she won't tell me. Since we married, one, me. I am so sad. Thanks to all you great cucks out there who post here so the rest of us can live vicariously through you and your wonderful wives.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

RCM
Trainable

Unread post by RCM » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 am

little sissy Benita wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:47 am
200 guys - that's great - and she let them cum in her pussy - without condom? That's how it should be, isn't it.

I think it was 20 men, maybe 30 men - the most with condom.
Her new african husband penetrates always without condom and he cums in her

little Benita

RCM wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:30 am
My beautiful wife has had over 200 guys fuck her. Lots of them multiple times. I love sharing her pussy. I love hearing how much the guys tell me they loved it and want to fuck her more. I really love when she lets them cum in her pussy. It feels so silky and wet.
She has fucked a lot of men. Some she will let cum in her if they are tested. She enjoys feeling them pulse and the cum shoot inside her Pussy. And she knows I love fucking her cum filled Pussy

azcouple4fun
Virgin

Unread post by azcouple4fun » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:38 am

43 from memory but she used to have a bull who would blindfold her and have multiple guys fuck her, so could be up over 50. She doesnt even know for sure. Recently shes has a couple past hung black guys reach out to her on Fetlife and want to reconnect. She didn't remember either of them but they sent her pics and sure enough, they fucked her. Her reaction, 'wow I'm a bigger slut than I thought!' I love it!

Torgo138
Prepubescent

Unread post by Torgo138 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:05 am

Married her when she was 21 and she had been with 3 guys including myself. She has been fucked by 5 guys since.

Experimenti3
Virgin

Unread post by Experimenti3 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:59 am

I count every man my wife fucks. So far she fucked 54 since we are together. Many of them has been regulars for some time, some of them just one night stand of course. I even have a list with their names (or nicknames) and country where they are from. :)

luvymayfly2
Virgin

Unread post by luvymayfly2 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:19 pm

My on again off again ex-fiancee told me she believed she fucked 45 to 50 guys when we were together. As we were on and off and I let her play on the side, many of those were while we were together (or in between). She is such a delicious, fuckable woman. I do not think many were with condoms as she loves cum in her pussy. Unlike my ex wife who loved to share her creampies, my ex-fiancee did not. When she did share them she really enjoyed it a lot. I think she did not like how it made her see me as less of a man and she did not like thinking less of me. But, her pussy was so good creamed. On the other hand, she did like fucking me the day after she was creamed. I think we both could tell that was when her pussy was at its best. She never got an STD. We've been apart six years and I suspect her body count is up to the 60s or 70s. I never asked the ex wife about her number of men. She was a quality over quantity sort of girl.

I had a former sub who'd been a call girl in Manhattan. She'd worked in a brothel before. I gathered most of it was safe sex but she told me she had a few customers who were her high end clientele who she let fuck her bareback. She was a pain slut and enjoyed that so much more than fucking. But, I'd guess her count was in the thousands. I never bothered to ask.

I'm single and would prefer a woman with around 50+ men. Those women are hard to find as you get older. I'm 60 now and attract women as young as 35. I find the 45ish ones to be the most dateable. But, the numbers girls... They are hard to find.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:27 am

Over 60 different men.

Cory87
Experienced

Unread post by Cory87 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:29 pm

Only 4.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:34 pm

Before or after I meet her?

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:57 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:34 pm
Before or after I meet her?
I'm the OP... either TOTAL men- if you know- or since you've been married.
Your faggot

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:21 pm

Five before me and 4 after we have been married.

sissy pauline

hattersfan
Trainable

Unread post by hattersfan » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:53 am

My ex-wife Heather started young (her words, not mine). She’d had penetrative sex with maybe a dozen guys before she married her first husband when she was 22. She cheated on hubby number one during their marriage with maybe four or five different lovers over a decade.

She was quite promiscuous after she divorced - perhaps another half dozen guys and began a long-term relationship with her widowed boss Roy this continued during and after I became Heather’s second husband.

We split up over a decade ago, mainly due to my ED issues and lack of libido, when I was 55 (Heather was 46).

hattersfan
Trainable

Unread post by hattersfan » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:56 am

My ex-wife Heather started young (her words, not mine). She’d had penetrative sex with maybe a dozen guys before she married her first husband when she was 22. She cheated on hubby number one during their marriage with maybe four or five different lovers over a decade.

She was quite promiscuous after she divorced - perhaps another half dozen guys and began a long-term relationship with her widowed boss Roy this continued during and after I became Heather’s second husband. She also met a few guys on AFF as well.

We split up over a decade ago, mainly due to my ED issues and lack of libido, when I was 55 (Heather was 46).

I have no idea how many guys she’s had sex with since but, 10 years ago, she’d been with maybe 30 men. Most were relationships that lasted a couple of months with a few one-nighters thrown in.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:53 pm

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:35 pm
Sadly, my own wife has only been fucked by about 19 or 20 men. (We're talking actual pussy and/or ass penetration. I don't count BJ's) I know that is not a very impressive number. To be perfectly honest, my desire is to see her fucked by hundreds of men (I'm very serious.) The thing is, she has taken a very LONG break from the lifestyle because she gained some weight and doesn't think she's sexy anymore (I don't agree but it's her body.) I'm hoping when she sheds some pounds and can get back into her sexy outfits, her fuck numbers will rise quickly.

So, please share how many DIFFERENT men your wife or GF has been fucked by - either since you've been married to her or in her life.
Neither of us know for sure. I think we lost count after the first year and a half. We are in the process of being transferred out of state, but she assures me she fully intends to find other men at our new digs. For us, though, it isn't about numbers - only about her pleasure, and she likes it a lot. So do I.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Michigan1
Virgin

Unread post by Michigan1 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:02 am

1. Just me and I think she is really missing out. Imagine if you only got pizza from one restaurant ever in your life and it was, ok. Not fantastic but not terrible. You wouldn’t realize how great it could be from somewhere else, it also could be much worse and sour your taste for pizza altogether. She’ll never know because I’m certain she will just stick to the “local restaurant”

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:35 am

About 10. But her longest fuck buddy has fucked her more than 100 times.
Gigi fan for life!

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:55 pm

Our 1 year anniversary is coming up next week. She's at 4.. mutliple times with 2.

hopefullguy
Virgin

Unread post by hopefullguy » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:11 am

I was my wifes first married at 20.
Started swinging at 21 where we quickly realised ww got more enjoyment from extra guys.
Attended swingers parties with single guys each week for about 6 years. I have no idea how many guys fucked her.
Played on and off for the next 15 years.
I never kept count but decided to keep count this year.

So far just this year she's fucked 18 different guys.

Life is good

Cuckcuckgoose1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cuckcuckgoose1 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:29 am

5 plus me. There are some crazy party stories she told me about that she has been evasive about so it could be more...

false-abroad
Experienced

Unread post by false-abroad » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:38 am

I stumbled upon a little gallery that reminded me of this thread. In 2011 Copenhagen Photo Festival there was an exposition with a simple idea:
(...) The idea is as simple as it is well seen: A nude portrait where the women have pasted yellow post-it notes with the first names of all the men/women they have slept with. (...)
Google Translate Link: https://www-information-dk.translate.go ... r_pto=wapp
Nothing/never.