Poll: For the Bulls what do you like having the cuck do?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

For fellow Bulls: Which of the following do you enjoy making/having the cuck do?

Watch (to be honest if you don't enjoy at least this I wouldn't consider you a real Bull lol)
12%
Take your cock out
7%
Stroke your cock
7%
Guide your cock into his wife
15%
Suck/Lick your cock/balls while fucking his wife
12%
Suck/Lick your cock/balls in the open
9%
Suck/Lick your cock/balls when it's just you two alone
5%
Eat your cream pie
17%
Swallow your cum directly from your cock.
10%
Fuck the cuck
6%

Total votes: 639

HungMuscularBull
Prepubescent

Poll: For the Bulls what do you like having the cuck do?

Unread post by HungMuscularBull » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:07 am

Bulls and cuckold husbands have unique and powerful relationship. This poll is for my fellow Bulls. While this is list is not anywhere from being exhaustive, hopefully we can see where on the spectrum many Bulls are. Lets try to keep the respondents only to Bulls, that way we can see what Bulls desire and not what cucks are craving.

the_george
Virgin

Re: Poll: For the Bulls what do you like having the cuck do?

Unread post by the_george » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:31 am

This is my first post. I can do as little as the couple wants. I don't mind. I am there for the couple and for the hotwife. But I do not want to leave the cuck out of the picture at all and if he likes conduct and wants to bottom, I am not homophobic. It's hot actually

Fallenone19108
Player

Unread post by Fallenone19108 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:02 am

I love to take away a cuck's masculinity. Make them burn their male underware. Then buy feminine panties. Nylons. They will learn to be as big a slut bitch as their wives.

OrlandoBull
Virgin

Unread post by OrlandoBull » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:42 am

I prefer to have a cuck involved and allow his involvement to be determined by the couple initially as I am respectful of their desires and limits particularly a couple new to the lifestyle. As we develop a relationship and they become more experienced I’ll take the initiative with the cuck. It starts with the cuck watching and how far out on the spectrum we go depends on how submissive he is or becomes. I will always go as far as the cuck eating my cream pie and licking me clean which sometimes takes longer than expected. Past that depends on the desires of the couple which I will gladly accommodate.

Little Petey
Experienced

Unread post by Little Petey » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:53 am

See below:
Last edited by Little Petey on Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Little Petey
Experienced

Unread post by Little Petey » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:02 am

My wife and her lover are in love and have been in a relationship together for 13 years.
In the beginning my wife did not want me to wander to the hallway toilet and disturb them or to overhear the sounds of her pleasure.
-So she would put me into diapers confine me to the guest bedroom so they could enjoy making love in the master bed. I know it amused them a bit. But benefit being diapered was that reinforced her lover as the man of the house helped me to accept my inadequacy and place as a child.
- We moved into his large house in the country. And after 13 years the 1 thing I know with certainty is that the best thing for me to do when Mommy and Papa want to fuck is to get lost and not bother them.

Little Petey
Experienced

Unread post by Little Petey » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:05 am

My wife and her lover are in love and have been in a relationship together for 13 years.
In the beginning my wife did not want me to wander to the hallway toilet and disturb them or to overhear the sounds of her pleasure.
-So she would put me into diapers confine me to the guest bedroom so they could enjoy making love in the master bed. It was humiliating and I know it amused them a bit but they were playful and did their best to make it fun.

But benefit being diapered was that reinforced Greg's role as the man of the house helped me to accept my inadequacy and place as a child.
- We moved into his large house in the country. And after 13 years the 1 thing I know with certainty is that the best thing for me to do when Mommy and Papa want to fuck is to get lost and not bother them.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:47 pm

I enjoy taking the cuckold husband down a path.. that when his wife is with me she is mine. He will obey both of us whether I am present or not.

I require the cuckold to be in pink transparent bikini panties when I am present and when I am not present it will be what his wife and I decide. That includes going out to dinner/social events.. he will be in his pink panties under his slacks.

Take my cock out and, prepare, kiss, fondle, fluff.. hold it as I enter his wife.. clean his wife’s pussy and my coco afterwards to our satisfaction.. including licking any cum off her body. He will also perform acts that his wife and I find enjoyable to watch .. by himself and possibly others. Basically he is our cuckold and we will enjoy him in ways that excite US.

If I see he is a candidate for sissification/feminization, I will lead him down that path.. again, a decision by his hot wife and myself.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Fallenone19108
Player

Unread post by Fallenone19108 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:39 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:47 pm
I enjoy taking the cuckold husband down a path.. that when his wife is with me she is mine. He will obey both of us whether I am present or not.
Yes, once You have the Wife on Your side. I have found You can do anything You want to with the cuck. I have found more often than not. The Wife enjoys seeing the cuck put in His place. I have one that really looks good feminized. His Wife and I take him out often to clubs. Where he is hit on often. The other cuck. He doesn't pass as well. But if We take him to a trans club. His mouth and ass (condom only) will get a workout. I'm don't think he is comfortable with this so far.

alexandros
Prepubescent

Unread post by alexandros » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:05 pm

My very favorite is probably when hubby is listening just outside the door or in the closet to her having orgasm after orgasm with me, and beg for my cock when I tease and deny her.

I also love him watching while she submits to me totally, worshiping my cock, assuming any sexy yoga pose nude at my command, my using my riding crop all over her body, her licking my ass, my pulling her hair and holding her jaw as we fuck.

And I love watching while she uses my riding crop on his ass, penis, and balls, at my command. Or when she locks him in a cage and hand cuffs him to a chair at the beginning of session.

Basically, it's not anything I do directly to him or he does. It's hos watching her incredible sexual pleasure with me, watching her submit, and submitting to her at my command. These are the things that turn me on the most.

bullbythehorns
Prepubescent

Unread post by bullbythehorns » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:09 pm

My adventures are pretty well chronicled...for me it’s all about getting a cuck to adore my cock as much as his wife does and come to love and want to service it and crave the act of sucking and playing with it

Little Petey
Experienced

Unread post by Little Petey » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:30 pm

My wife and her lover are involved it have been in a relationship together for 13 years. In the beginning my wife did not want me to wander to the hallway toilet and disturb them or to overhear the sounds of her pleasure So she would put me into diapers confine me to the guest bedroom so they could enjoy making love in the master bed.
- We moved into his large house in the country. In 13 years, I've learned that what they really want is for me to get lost and not bother them.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:58 am

Fallenone19108 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:39 pm
bradisalpha wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:47 pm
Yes, once You have the Wife on Your side. I have found You can do anything You want to with the cuck. I have found more often than not. The Wife enjoys seeing the cuck put in His place. I have one that really looks good feminized. His Wife and I take him out often to clubs. Where he is hit on often. The other cuck. He doesn't pass as well. But if We take him to a trans club. His mouth and ass (condom only) will get a workout. I'm don't think he is comfortable with this so far.
Have to agree Brad's words certainly sum it up for me~
frankie

best_friend
Experienced

Unread post by best_friend » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:48 am

sit the babies.

littleguy1969
Virgin

Unread post by littleguy1969 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:32 am

My wife's "bull" was more of her lover. They always enjoyed their time alone. I was either out of town, watching our kids at home or they were alone on business trips. I never got to see them being intimate.

AndyPlays
Virgin

Unread post by AndyPlays » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:00 am

It all depends. About half the time I don’t even meet the husband when I play with a hotwife. Just the two of us. I have had a few hotwives tell me after my last time to cum inside her she needs to get home to feed it to hubby.

The times the husband is present sometimes they just sit in a corner and jerk off. I have been asked by the hotwife to punish a husband by using ropes or handcuffs on them while I fuck their wife, telling the husband in clear language what I am doing to his wife. Also sometimes I would blindfold hubby so he could only hear what was happening.

Sometimes the husband will come eat out his wife after I creampie her or thrust into her to get his nut as he ‘reclaims’ her.

I have seen alot in a decade plus of doing it.
Last edited by AndyPlays on Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:10 am

Intriguing choices. I haven't had a guy demanding I do anything, but my wife has occasionally requested I guide a few guys' dicks into her opening. I haven't objected. Didn't mind that at all. One reason that doesn't happen more often is that she finds it best for her and most guys if I sleep in the guest room whenever they're fucking. And, of course, if she drives to their places, I'm not there anyway.

Whatever she wants to make it better for her is good for me.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

yardsale
Virgin

Unread post by yardsale » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:03 pm

I voted for #1, but one thing I really enjoy wasn't listed, probably because it's not so much sexual as it is dominant. If the cuck is present, I do get a kick out of "asking" him to do things while the wife is preoccupied with me, e.g. getting drinks/water from the kitchen, holding the camera/phone a particular way/getting a particular shot/video, holding her various body parts/hair while wshr and I are in various positions, etc.

There is a specific video from Cuiogeo I saw recently where he's lying back on the bed while the chuck's wife is nursing his cock, and he realizes that there's no water in the room. He asks the cuck to grab bottles of water from his fridge, and you can hear the cuck agree and leave the room, while his wife's head continues to bob up and down, almost like she's oblivious to her husband. He returns with the bottles, hands one to him, then hesitates for a moment, not knowing what to do with the other bottle since his wife is still sucking the bull's cock, lol. He eventually leaves the bottle on the bed next to her and sits back down off camera. For whatever reason, this video is a huge turn-on for me.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:18 pm

Didn't expect all these bulls to have such desires for man on man sexual contact... Not to sound homophobic but jeez it's really becoming normal, even with these so called 'manlier' dominant super masculine men.

Whatever floats everyone's boat though, but I just want them to fuck my woman, not come in trying to fuck me too lmao...

Oh well, who am I to judge...here i am just wanting my woman fucked by others and I'm talking about bisexual/gay bulls 😂

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:26 pm

I would love to suck my wife's bf's cock. But why would he let me when he has my wife to suck his cock?

I am also quite surprised how many bulls do homosexual acts on the cucks. Lucky cucks.

when I am done wanking, I enjoy to fix dinner or breakfast for them while they are fucking. That is all I get to do.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:09 am

Bartleby wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:26 pm

I am also quite surprised how many bulls do homosexual acts on the cucks.
I have a feeling that this is not an accurate representation. Although we cannot discern the total number of people who have responded, due to multiple choice, we can see that there have been at least 75 individual responses. We know that there are some 'bulls' who participate in this forum, but that number is not even remotely close to 75.

So, are we to believe that there are 70 'bulls' who read the forum without posting, and voted in this poll? I think not. More likely, is that there are a number of people who are incapable of comprehending the instruction, and have voted for what they want the 'bulls' to do to them.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

hubudig2
Experienced

Unread post by hubudig2 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:49 am

I'm always surprised by the number of votes there are on bull polls too.
I guess some people vote according to what they think their bulls would vote?
My opinion on the homosexual acts by bulls...
Nothing about guys turns me on and nothing about sexual acts with guys turns me on.
Sharing any bodily fluids with a guy including a sweaty handshake or something is gross to me.
However, in a cuckolding situation it seems necessary and hot for the cuck to submit to me sexually.
Having a husband present makes the situation hotter to me than if he wasn't there but it's because of the other psychology at play, I don't find him attractive to look at while I'm fucking his wife lol.
I wouldn't enjoy a blowjob from a cuck as a sexual act but I would appreciate the submission aspect of it.
If the wife wanted to see her cuck suck a cock, I'd probably allow it because I could appreciate the hotness of the situation for all of us.
I imagine it's the same for some cucks? Correct me if I'm wrong.
I imagine they don't [all] enjoy the sexual act of sucking a bull's cock but it's more about the submission and humiliation of it?
In short, I'm only attracted to and only want to engage sexually with the woman but the dynamic with the cuck enhances it with other hot psychology.
Cuckolding Mentor & Bull

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:21 am

I have sucked several of my wife's lovers and two of them have even fucked me. For them, doing this, especially fucking me, is a way of putting me in my place in front of my wife. She tends to prefer guys who dominate me and those types enjoy 'humiliating' the cuck in front of the wife.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:48 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:18 pm
Didn't expect all these bulls to have such desires for man on man sexual contact... Not to sound homophobic but jeez it's really becoming normal, even with these so called 'manlier' dominant super masculine men.

Whatever floats everyone's boat though, but I just want them to fuck my woman, not come in trying to fuck me too lmao...

Oh well, who am I to judge...here i am just wanting my woman fucked by others and I'm talking about bisexual/gay bulls 😂
I find it very surprising too, but I think it is the crowd or type of Bull that would come to this site and post. We have been living this fetish very hard core for about 14 years and we have never ran into a bull that wanted or a least that hinted at anything male male go on. The closes is my eating the cream pie but that has always been at the wife's urging. We I read some of the stuff here I usually have to remind myself a lot is Fantasy talk and this is a echo chamber as well so what is said on a forum like this is not at all a good picture of what actually occurs in real life. I am not saying it doesn't happen it does it is just it is still the minority of what is going on not the norm as it would appear from a poll like this.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:54 am

hubudig2 wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:49 am
I'm always surprised by the number of votes there are on bull polls too.
I guess some people vote according to what they think their bulls would vote?
My opinion on the homosexual acts by bulls...
Nothing about guys turns me on and nothing about sexual acts with guys turns me on.
Sharing any bodily fluids with a guy including a sweaty handshake or something is gross to me.
However, in a cuckolding situation it seems necessary and hot for the cuck to submit to me sexually.
Having a husband present makes the situation hotter to me than if he wasn't there but it's because of the other psychology at play, I don't find him attractive to look at while I'm fucking his wife lol.
I wouldn't enjoy a blowjob from a cuck as a sexual act but I would appreciate the submission aspect of it.
If the wife wanted to see her cuck suck a cock, I'd probably allow it because I could appreciate the hotness of the situation for all of us.
I imagine it's the same for some cucks? Correct me if I'm wrong.
I imagine they don't [all] enjoy the sexual act of sucking a bull's cock but it's more about the submission and humiliation of it?
In short, I'm only attracted to and only want to engage sexually with the woman but the dynamic with the cuck enhances it with other hot psychology.
I get your point and that it's all psychological for the enhancement of the moment. I agree that having the cuck there watching you impale his woman in front of him is hot.

My question though, does it really require to have the cuckold who just happens to be another man, suck a bulls dick or take the bull anally to establish submission? The fact is that it establishes the bull is turned on by man on man sexual activities, if we're looking at it technically lol

A bull can establish dominance in other ways to show submission from the cuck as well as humiliate him if that's what the end goal. The bull doesn't need to cross that line of having sex with a man just to be dominant. Other ways that another man can dominate and humiliate another man are not only fucking his wife but:

-fucking her in front of husband
-establishing sexual exclusivity with wife and enforcing it through her
-if no exclusivity, set rules and limits how much pussy he can get from his own wife.
-make wife your 24/7 cum dumpster, you can go at anytime or he has to bring her to you whenever you please.
-make him assist when you fuck his wife such as holding her legs for you, holding her hair while you throat fuck her, help hold her weight while you fuck her standing.
-work on wife getting husband caged
-if wife is on board, let husband know that he's going to start letting other men fuck his wife.
-have husband serve them
-have husband finance some or all hot wife related expenses (lingerie, heels, hotels, dinners, weekend getaways)
-taking his wife as your fuck doll for the weekend
-going out as a trio and making the husband watch as you've influenced the wife to be a available and walk off with other men.
-change his wife . New hairstyle, new piercings, change the way she dresses daily, perhaps influence her to get cosmetic surgery tits, ,ass, tummy tuck, something that will make her slutty looking and then make sure the husband is forbidden from enjoying it
-have her open up to select people about being a hotwife, have her introduce you to them, start getting included and tag along when wife has activities planned with them, bring hubby too.

As you can see, there are many other ways to dominate and humiliate a husband without going full gay hot sex as an excuse. I'd personally accept most of those ideas listed above, even combined. If my GF ever had a lover tell me to suck his dick or spread my ass, he'd likely get tossed out on the spot. I

Lastly, I'm not anti homosexual-relation, but please just call it what it is and please don't use "I'm a dominating-bull so I'm going to fuck your husband to show him that I'm a bigger stronger man" as an excuse, because that's just plain gay.