Poll: fantasy/role play/real life etc...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How does cuckolding play out in your life?

I privately fantasize about it
11%
I told my wife about my cuckold fantasy
15%
My wife told me about her cuckold fantasy
1%
My wife and I pillow talk about cuckolding and it arouses only me
3%
My wife and I pillow talk about cuckolding and it arouses both of us
13%
My wife and I role play cuckold themes
6%
My wife occasionally or reluctantly cuckolds me at my behest
4%
My wife cuckolds me, but I have veto power and we agreed on specific rules
8%
My wife cuckolds me, and our only rules are honesty and communication (e.g., she can tell you after the fact)
18%
My wife cuckolds me and she initiated it
6%
My wife cuckolds me and I submit to her rules. She fucks who she wants and when she wants
10%
My wife cuckolds me and makes no secret of it or publicly humiliates me with it.
3%
My wife cheats on me, and I consider it cuckolding because it arouses me.
2%

Total votes: 417

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Poll: fantasy/role play/real life etc...

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:56 pm

There are so many people here, and so few write posts. I am curious how other people experience cuckolding. I am hoping to get a broader perspective than what I read from the small percentage of people who write posts... Come on lurkers... participate please!

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Re: Poll: fantasy/role play/real life etc...

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:58 pm

early results are not what I expected...

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:46 pm

What kind of results did you expect?

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:28 pm

mfm4bnc wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:56 pm
There are so many people here, and so few write posts. I am curious how other people experience cuckolding. I am hoping to get a broader perspective than what I read from the small percentage of people who write posts... Come on lurkers... participate please!

Cuckolding may spark fantasies, can possibly be fun to role play, but understand is always real life in every aspect of this kink! It can sometimes feel like fun. It is ultimately not. It matures into total reality. On it's terms. Not ours.

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:31 pm

I had a hard time finding answers that truly fit our situation. But I voted for "pillow talk," "veto power" and "honesty and communication" because those seemed to come closest.

Rhino444
Trainable

Unread post by Rhino444 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:32 pm

I went with "I told my wife", "pillow talk", and "role-play". We've had a few close calls (she had an online boyfriend she was planning to meet at one point and another time she got as far as a heavy make-out session with a guy she went to college with) but for one reason or another life got in the way or the guy she found flaked out on us. She is very much down with the kink though, so I'm confident when she finds the right guy I'll be properly angsting over being cuckolded for real, but until then it's roleplaying, dildos, and cum lube for us.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:22 pm

Cdncuck wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:46 pm
What kind of results did you expect?
When I posted that, the last response had 3, and no other response had more than 2... Now the green light answer has surged ahead. I was curious about how many curious/fantasizers were here vs. how many all-in folks were here.

quint102
Experienced

Unread post by quint102 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:36 am

We are all in real. There are plenty of pics to prove it in our thread in The Hotties. I am her real life cuckold.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:46 am

I too am a real life cuck, however an alpha male in normal life, well visually anyway that doesn't stop her fitting me daily and for extended periods with a CB, Permanent fixtures include painted toe nails, a collar and knickers issued daily. Away from work I wear ladies tight jeans and often suspenders too.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:53 am

My wife initiated my cuckolding and has cuckolded me all through our 30+ years of marriage. She knew that my first wife had cuckolded me and that I accepted it. Knowing that, she fucked another guy for two months before we were even married and then continued fucking other men after we got married. After we got married we started transitioning into a female led relationship, starting with her being able to fuck whoever she wanted whenever she wanted, and she has always had that option.

Back early in our marriage she was quite open about my cuckolding. Several of her girlfriends knew she was doing it. She would go out clubbing with them and usually ended up fucking some guy before the night was over. After she got her college degree and went to work in her chosen profession she became a lot more discrete because of her job. Even so, some of her female coworkers and her sister know that she cuckolds me. She also recently told MY best friend that she cuckolds me too!

Chundu
Prepubescent

Unread post by Chundu » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:55 pm

I have just told my wife n the last month about my fantasy we both have no intrest in actually havning a real person cuck me i jus like hearing her vocalize it to me during sex in detail I will say that she seems to b more turned on since we have atater this

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:23 pm

In real life my wife LadyD played around, mostly giving me no attention.

One of her fantatsies:
(Pillow talk, from our diary)
She: "My dream is I cage you at home before we leave to visit a club. In fact a cage which is a little to small.
We are naked and therefore everybody can see what will be your role, so inviting others to take advantage of it.
When making love to somebody, you will sit near to us in a way you can watch me being his or her slut. Preferably as near as possible so your mouth will eventually be available too. I try to arouse you, letting burst your cock in the cage. I will do everything to let you cum spontaneously. That will be my goal, my dream."

It never did happen.

Her pet
Virgin

Unread post by Her pet » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:00 pm

The caveat to my answer is that Goddess is not completely public about it but she does have a group of close co-workers who know everything. I see them every so often at some of her work parties and them knowing is new since the last time so it should be exquisitely embarrassing and humiliating next time. Especially if she locks me and wears the key in the open, which I am almost sure she will.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:13 pm

We agreed on rules before getting int to this. We are a very close, loving couple but I am incapable of supplying my wife's sexual needs (or any woman's sexual needs) so, my being a true and natural cuckold at heart and her being a frustrated wife who needs cock and variety, this was a PERFECT lifestyle for us!!

We can BOTH veto whatever is going on for some reason or for NO reason at all. It works for us and my wife hs had 25 different cocks in her in the last 18 months. I'm virtually always present though not participating.
Your faggot

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:20 am

We started exploring male chastity/femdom 20 years ago, at first it was only an occasional thing for a month here and there. Over time, the lock-ups became longer, extending to over a year. A long time ago, when I was encouraging her, I gave her a 'certificate' that conceded her power to lock me any time she wants- I arranged things in such a way that I am unable to revoke it, she has hidden it away somewhere and I would be severely embarrassed if I were to cause an 'issue' about it. At first, she didn't take much advantage of it but it has become much more common now. I have been locked for nearly a year currently, with extremely limited orgasms. She wears the key on a necklace, clearly visible to all.

Several years ago she began dreaming about fucking others. I knew about her dreams because she talks in her sleep, she is very active and vocal when she is dreaming. I found that I would become aroused when I heard her having those dreams. Initially, she would not admit to what her dreams involved, but that changed within the last year- she has begun telling me about her dreams, which involve her having a number of 'boyfriends' that she fucks in front of me while I am bound/cuffed, forced to watch and participate in various ways (especially 'licking her clean' after, which is a pleasure she greatly enjoys). She has observed how aroused I become when she tells me about her dreams...which is considerably, given my severely restricted orgasms.

Earlier this year, she asked me about my 'fantasies' and I was compelled to provide a list, of course, a number of them have come to mirror her dreams. Along with the list I gave her an 'official' written 'Hall Pass' acknowledging her right to enjoy as many 'boyfriends' as she pleases, with the condition that I am 'aware and/or somehow involved', stipulating that it is valid whenever and for however long she is acting as 'Mistress' and keeping me locked and that it is non-revocable. Her only comment about it was to inform me that she has hidden it away where I will never find it (the implication being, of course, if I can't find it then I can't take it back...and the additional implication that if any 'issues' were to arise, she could produce it, to my embarrassment).

I do not retain any 'veto power' and I specified only two 'hard limits' in regard to my participation- no being forced to kiss or rim other men, I am practically 'homophobic' and these things are completely revolting to me...any other interaction or participation that may bring her pleasure or amusement is 'on the table' as I find the risk of being compelled to participate in activities in which I don't *want* to participate and would not normally participate to be highly erotic (consensual non-consent). Other than those two things she is free to compel my participation in any way(s) she desires, by any means necessary, and without regard to any indications that I might make that I don't want to participate...and I included a statement to that effect, indicating that she can and should ignore any attempt to refuse to participate no matter how genuine it may [appear] to be. It 'turns me on' to think that I have left myself no way out, no 'escape hatch'.

It remains to be seen just how much advantage she intends to take...the 'Kung Flu' has certainly put a damper on things for some unknown amount of time (despite what certain talking heads might say, I don't think it's going to 'go away' any time soon). In the meantime, I remain in an almost constant state of at least semi-arousal...
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted