Would you encourage your wife getting impregnated by her bull?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Does the image of your wife impregnated by her bull make you hot?

Yes, it is a really turn on but just for me.
37%
It is a fantasy my wife shares with me.
37%
The bull wants it to happen but we don´t
2%
No, We have never thought about it.
23%

Total votes: 483

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: Would you encourage your wife getting impregnated by her bull?

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:18 pm

charingiscaring2020 wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:59 pm

If a HW wants to have a child with her bull as an act and emotional manifestation between the HW and bull, that's totally fine with me. However when it comes to cuckold X, then you all know my opinion.
Sweeeeeet, I am in the clear and not a pedo because it was my gf who told me she wanted to have her first born with her boyfriend and not me convincing her. Hell I didn’t even want that initially but seeing how she would get so excited talking about giving herself to her bf and having a child with him, I simply remained quiet and silently accepted my role which I begged her for years to put me in . Having been finally turned into a cuck like I had initially introduced her to, I also began accepting the evolution that she started adding to our dynamic-deliberatel pregnancy was never a topic we discussed but as she drove me deeper into being her cuck, I accepted what I got myself into.

As a side note, you have raised valid points connecting your theory- however only if said child is objectified, granted that the child itself isn’t the motive for arousal and rather the way the mother conceived. It’s a touchy subject to begin with but I don’t believe that the people who want the wife to have a lovers baby want the baby for a reminder or arousal but rather just want the experience of seeing their wife belong to another man and have a child with her and her lovers dna instead of his.

I wouldn’t push my wife into the lifestyle, let alone to get pregnant by someone else, but if we were in the lifestyle and she had a boyfriend that she wanted to have children with instead of me; I am almost positive that the deep level of cuckoldry I find myself in would lead me to accept her proposal for me to surrender having any children of my own with her and watch my wife carry another mans child or children instead. I think in the cuckold’s mind, a lot of it has to do with knowing that your wife will forever have a connection with another man, especially when she as your wife carried 1,2,3 or however many of his babies in her womb. She can have a husband but having a boyfriend and carrying only his children will definitely mark the cuck in knowing she became fully another mans woman and will forever have ties with him. In my case, that would push my cuck bottons quite far.

In my case, I was sort of idealizing a hybrid cuck/poly relationship where the three of us live together while giving her boyfriend the primary role and demoting myself to secondary lover or even “close friend” while living together and watching her belong to him. Him being the main man, I would watch nature take its course as they would be the couple, They would naturally and by default start their family with minimal feedback or need of my approval. That’s a topic for a different thread though.

black cuckold
Prepubescent

Unread post by black cuckold » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:54 pm

My wife has had children by her Bulls. They’re loved and protected just like my biological children. The same questions (health, genetics, explanations) arise if a speed donor is used.

black cuckold
Prepubescent

Unread post by black cuckold » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:55 pm

My wife has had children by her Bulls. They’re loved and protected just like my biological children. The same questions (health, genetics, explanations) arise if a sperm donor is used.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:31 pm

black cuckold wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:55 pm
My wife has had children by her Bulls. They’re loved and protected just like my biological children. The same questions (health, genetics, explanations) arise if a sperm donor is used.
Interesting! How many yours and how many by other men?

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:33 am

Very erotic! As we can all see, this topic can lead to all kinds of responses judging, condemning or supporting. For that reason I don't share a lot of our details other than that when the wife travels with and has sex with another guy on a regular basis, pregnancy will be discussed. Perhaps with the idea of avoiding it, perhaps (in a significantly smaller number of cases, I'm sure) with the idea of making it happen. Our situation was that we were happily married, and happily enjoying my wife's affections for her boss with whom she had regular sex. They traveled together as a part of their jobs, overnight, and sometimes overseas. She was his traveling wife. She and I had discussed her conceiving with him many times. Not just during the heat of sex (although it was a frequent theme), but on a more rational basis.

About a year into her relationship with her boss (and three years after our wedding), my wife and I were chatting in our bedroom one day - just the two of us, - we were horny, and already touching one another, - when she told me she'd stopped taking her bc pills. What an electrifying moment that was, and we can easily relate to this topic.
ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:09 pm

During one of alone time sessions where we spend time together, I gave her her portion of the gift and told her to go celebrate her anniversary with her man. I gave her the ticket, some cute lingerie, the bridal type to wear for him, and I also put a couple of pregnancy tests in the bag as a hint- to initiate the conversation since she has been hinting of wanting a baby for the last year or so but never specified with who. Being exclusive to her boyfriend made me come to the conclusion that it’s what she wanted but was too scared to say it.

She gets surprised when I hand her the gift bag and she is clueless about what it is. She asks and I told her it was for her anniversary with her boyfriend and to open it. I set it up in layers so it comes out in the order I want her to see. At the top of the bag was the lingerie, she loved it and said he would absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to model it for him. She immediately saw the printout for vacation and was ecstatic holding lingerie and vacation tickets. Then I hid the pregnancy tests under the gift paper so she didn’t see it but when she put the bag down and was going to hug me, she heard them all flop from one side to the other inside the bag. She went digging in the bag and pulled them out, held them up in the air and with a huge smile she shouted “omg babe are you serious??” And she ran to me and gave me the tightest hug I’ve gotten from her in a very long time.

After calming down she asked again, do these mean what I think they mean and with him? I said yes. We have been together for nearly a decade, I have not been inside you in years but still, we are not getting any younger and I know for the last year you have hinted wanting a baby. You have been with him almost 5 years, you both are committed to each other, your body is more his than mine- it’s only fair that you carry his child(ren) and I think there’s no better time than to start trying on your 5 year anniversary in a nice romantic place away from everything. If you agree, I suggest you call your gyno tomorrow and schedule an appointment to have your IUD removed before the trip.

Without hesitation she confirms that her and the boyfriend had been talking about getting her pregnant for over a year and it’s why she had been hinting it and waiting to see what I said as that was a huge step, let alone letting another man be the one to get the job done.
Last edited by stevens4fun on Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:18 pm
In my case, I was sort of idealizing a hybrid cuck/poly relationship where the three of us live together while giving her boyfriend the primary role and demoting myself to secondary lover or even “close friend” while living together and watching her belong to him. Him being the main man, I would watch nature take its course as they would be the couple, They would naturally and by default start their family with minimal feedback or need of my approval. That’s a topic for a different thread though.
That is fine for the erotic relationship, right up to the (repeated) impregnations.
But if the boyfriend is also the father of the children and living with you in the poly relationship, doesn't that exclude you too much? Shouldn't you be the one who brings the children up, and who is their Daddy?
The boyfriend thus would not live with you, except at times of impregnation.

ChrisLogan
Prepubescent

Unread post by ChrisLogan » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:11 pm

Reveur wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:48 am
In the Arab world, which nobody knows, earlier it is normal that the woman stays with a friend or with a man from a family circle until she is getting pregnancy. Condition the husband is sterile and inpotent. it is top secret and it is not discussed wit nobody. That is Arab culture.
hot, are you Arab?

Reveur
Trainable

Unread post by Reveur » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:00 am

We are German, we know it from our Arab neighbours.

sml_peterBR
Virgin

Unread post by sml_peterBR » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:26 am

I think these idea is very exciting from a sex fantasy perspective but considering the real life and social implications, it's impossible for me to consider that.
Because of genetic and physical aspects, it's a matter of time until other people realize the child is not yours. As we keep our dynamic as a secret, that would be a problem for us.
Then, you have to think that it's a child coming to the world and make sure that this condition will not impact on her life.

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:54 pm

In our case, SHE has a bigger disposition to this than I do, as her desire for an extramarital pregnancy precedes our marriage. She was the "good girl" all thru school....good grades, no risky behaviors beyond drinking a bit to lower her inhibitions (still does this too), watched her girfriends have fun with boys, get pregnant and end up spending their lives in the shitty little town they grew up in and growing fat and sad......she didn;'t hav esex until her first year if college and then married the idiot!! LOL

She is a top executive in her company, looks the part well, and hid all of her desires and fantasies until I came along. I encouraged her to express them to me, and live many of them out, which she has done quite well!! Pregnancy risk has been a part of our relationshisp from the very first date.....and she has opened up on her desires for it to occur outside our relationship, and has done so since her first affair. Her tipped uterus is almost assuredly the only reason we don't have 1-2 children fathered by men other than myself. Her latest affair, she has been birth control free for several years, but he is older and not in the best of health and that has to have contributed to no pregnancy occurring.

This can get too long FAST.......she is in the process of letting that long term affair with her Boss/Lover die because he has literally lost his mind over COVID. The have not been sexual since last year. The result of that affair ending, which was exclusive to each other (except me and his wife), has caused a resurgence in ALL of her old fantasies and desires, and in particular a pregnancy with someone other than me. And as some guys on here and other sites have found, she is VERY open about her desires (especially after a couple drinks) when online and has had some really interesting conversations about a possible pregnancy as a result.

So YES, its a fantasy and desire we share, and is very likely to happen in the next year....assuming COVID ever gets under control. We have extensively discussed this, we have both the means and ability and desire to raise another child, and undoubtedly she is going to let this happen or try to make it happen this time around. I am fully supportive, and behind her 100%. SHe has numerous fantasies about how it happens...for totally sensual to absolutely INSANE!! Will be interesting..........if COVID cooperates.

CW

Hotwife196970hub
Trainable

Unread post by Hotwife196970hub » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:20 pm

I picked the last one only because its never came up, on the flip side though if we decided we wanted another baby ( i am v safe) then yes absolutely would encourage her bull to impregnate her. I mean if hes good enough to fuck her then hes good enough to make a baby with her

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:54 am

beyond that now, but can t imagine a more final declaration of the lifestyle than someone creaming my wife ending in the birth of a multiracial xhild.. whon I would love and raise as my own

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:48 am

no, i wouldn`t. although it happened.
maybe not in a typical cuckold situation, but my wife got pregnant by a man she was having an affair with and it is how i learned about her extramarital sex.
long story short, we kept the baby and after a ver tough time stayed together. it wasn`t easy, believe me. i know that sometimes it is time to tell our daughter, but i don`t like thinking about it.
the problem for me is that we have to ly to our daughter. you can`t confront a small child with all the hotwife stuff.

sometimes phantasie is better than reality.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:13 pm

I don't understand it. Not only does the fantasy involve the wife or girlfriend getting pregnant but the wife eventually winds up completely with the boyfriend. If you want a woman to fall in love with someone else, why marry her in the first place?

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:15 pm

Cdncuck wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:13 pm
I don't understand it. Not only does the fantasy involve the wife or girlfriend getting pregnant but the wife eventually winds up completely with the boyfriend. If you want a woman to fall in love with someone else, why marry her in the first place?
Why marry her?? Because I love her...

Being a cuckold -- as I know you know -- has more levels of "intensity" (for lack of better word right now) than Dante's Hell. And some of them involve raising a better man's child, and/or losing your wife to him.

Both of these get my cock hard, and are things I would have accepted had they come about. Gladly? Maybe not; but prepared for them I was.

As you also know, BOTH of these things can happen in vanilla marriages, too...it's just that the hubby doesn't get to spank it about it when it does... :lol:

But yes, I loved the way I felt when Cressida was in love with one of her men! And I encouraged her relationships once I convinced her to cuckold me. Maybe I felt comfortable with her being in love because, during pillow talk, when I found out how many men she cheated on me with (I was oblivious) and admitted that she was IN LOVE with each of them, well I guess I felt that the added humiliation of "love" along with the better fucking from these men was not a threat to me and my marriage. And, in the end, it wasn't.

And Cressida used "protection" a grand total of ONCE in her life. After a few years of cheating and hotwifing, we found out she was infertile anyway. But in the beginning, first her decision alone when cheating and then with my consent, we rolled the dice.

What can I say? I like risk! :cool:

Troilus

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:18 pm

BTW, I never "encouraged her"...but neither did I discourage her.

And I didn't "vote" because none of the options are really appropriate to us.

Troilus

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:44 am

My wife and I share the fantasy. She laughs at how one nosy neighbour would respond to her having a beautiful bi-racial baby.

silkyhw
Trainable

Unread post by silkyhw » Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:02 am

We never sought it but it might have happened and occasionally taking the risk turned us both on. We had a couple of 'scares' (late periods) when we agreed never to do it again - but we did! We both enjoyed knowing that she had another guy's sperm inside her - and what might happen. Had she become pregnant we had agreed to bring up the child as our own.

cucked
Trainable

Unread post by cucked » Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:50 pm

silkyhw wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:02 am
We never sought it but it might have happened and occasionally taking the risk turned us both on. We had a couple of 'scares' (late periods) when we agreed never to do it again - but we did! We both enjoyed knowing that she had another guy's sperm inside her - and what might happen. Had she become pregnant we had agreed to bring up the child as our own.
We had the same agreement and she did get pg by a lover. It was so great we are about ready to do it again!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:45 am

gruenberg wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:48 am
maybe not in a typical cuckold situation, but my wife got pregnant by a man she was having an affair with and it is how i learned about her extramarital sex.
long story short, we kept the baby and after a ver tough time stayed together. it wasn`t easy, believe me. i know that sometimes it is time to tell our daughter, but i don`t like thinking about it.
the problem for me is that we have to ly to our daughter. you can`t confront a small child with all the hotwife stuff.

G - Unless your daughter looks extremely different, such as racially, than you and your wife, or unless there is some absolute serious known medical problem, why say anything? It's not like down through history this sort of thing hasn't happened before. If, say years from now, your daughter was going to use a genetics kit/service then would be the time to say "Sweetie there's something we need to tell you..."

There's the old saying about 'let sleeping dogs lie', to me this is one of them. My two cents.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:44 pm

G - Unless your daughter looks extremely different, such as racially, than you and your wife, or unless there is some absolute serious known medical problem, why say anything? It's not like down through history this sort of thing hasn't happened before. If, say years from now, your daughter was going to use a genetics kit/service then would be the time to say "Sweetie there's something we need to tell you..."

There's the old saying about 'let sleeping dogs lie', to me this is one of them. My two cents.
[/quote]

That’s what we decided.
For 6 months we were sure my wife was pregnant by an ex-boyfriend from her school days and later she miscarried another boyfriend’s baby. The first was planned because we’d been trying for months and she was desperate for a baby, so we had agreed what she’d say if he asked about precautions or when she got pregnant.

All of Ann’s boyfriends have been white, like us, and not too dissimilar to us to raise questions, so we told everyone it was mine.

Our first turned out to be mine, but her ex never has really believed it. The second was definitely her boyfriend’s, which we all acknowledged and were devastated when she miscarried.

We hadn’t thought ahead to what if anything we would tell our child, he/she would be ours no matter whose sperm produced him or her.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:49 pm

troilusand wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:18 pm
BTW, I never "encouraged her"...but neither did I discourage her.

And I didn't "vote" because none of the options are really appropriate to us.

Troilus
Yes there needs to be another option called other

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:20 am

When we first started there was no question about my wife's boyfriend getting her pregnant. We weren't bothered about having children, and certainly didn't want one fathered by him. My wife was on the contraceptive pill at the time, so the possibility of an 'accident' was remote.
Fast forward many, many years, well past menopause, and she has sometimes teased me with "what would you do if he got me pregnant?"
My answer is normally to say "at your age (66) we could make a lot of money by selling our story of you getting pregnant so many years after the menopause.....So, I'd be delighted!"

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:05 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:45 am
gruenberg wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:48 am

The reason you would say something is that the kid will wind up learning it either from others, or from one of the online DNA sites. That's assuming that the father doesn't ever want to become involved with his child.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:55 pm

My wife got VIOLENTLY ill with our first child. Had to be hospitalized on and off for the first three months. Her body attacked the fetus/unborn child (no politics here, please) like it was a parasite that needed to be ejected.

We made it through, though, and our oldest was born at full term. (After the first trimester, things got better.)

We thought the whole thing had to be an anomaly, so we banged away for child #2.

Her body reacted even worse, and she was hospitalized for almost the entire first trimester. It was a nightmare to see her in such a horrible state. She was PERPETUALLY exhausted and couldn’t keep even an 8 ounce glass of water down without violently throwing it up within a couple minutes. Had to stay at the hospital on a drip.

We ultimately made it through again.

It was enough to convince us that we would probably have to stop at two kids. No more…

So I volunteered to get a vasectomy. She graciously said it wasn’t necessary, but I felt incredibly guilty for her suffering, and I knew it would put both of our minds at ease knowing it would never happen again.

It was no secret. We told my family, her family, friends, relatives, even neighbors, that we were doing this. Everyone applauded the decision considering the obvious potential for disaster should we proceed as normal.

About five years after our second one was born, she cucked me.

It would be a cucking relationship that she would have for more than a decade, and even up to today.

Well…Time has a way of making us forget, doesn’t it? It’s funny how we forget all of that horrible suffering.

Her boyfriend is single, never been married, no kids. She’s on the pill. At some point, he mentioned that he wished he’d had kids (“at least one”) when he was younger.

We all batted around the idea of my wife carrying his baby, and it was INSANELY fun to fantasize together that he was impregnating her when he came in her. (He really gave it to her good and hard in those sessions.)

But we ultimately decided it was best to leave well-enough alone, not just because of her difficult pregnancies (which we slowly remembered), but because I would have to openly admit to all family (including my parents, which I am loathe to do) and friends that I’m a cuck since everyone knew I’d been snipped so many years before. (I wish we hadn’t made such a fanfare about it!)

While the fantasy is intoxicating, the reality is that this world isn’t ready for open cuckoldry and women with multiple sexual partners (husbands?). I would be dubbed a loser. My wife would be dubbed a slut. And if she somehow managed to make it to full term and bare his child, there would ALWAYS be critical eyes cast upon the child…who nobody blames, but everybody remembers. Those labels would have ramifications far beyond what brought us to this lifestyle.

And that’s why there are two camps in this discussion: Those who find the idea sexually intoxicating (which it is), and those who wonder why a trio of consenting adults ever subject themselves to such enormous social pressures (which it would).

I certainly don’t mean to diminish throuples and polys who have already borne children in dynamic, loving relationships where there are multiple fathers or multiple mothers.

Kudos! I wish I had the balls to go through with it, in fact, when we were younger. You’ve got guts!

But I don’t! Neither does he. And most importantly, she has remembered our terrible pregnancy ordeal…..now that we’re too old to make it realistically possible, anyways. (She’s 51. I’m 55. He’s 61.)

So we leave well-enough alone…..and fantasize out loud while he fucks her about what we might have done if we were just a couple decades younger.…..a forever fantasy at this point in our lives.