Would you encourage your wife getting impregnated by her bull?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Does the image of your wife impregnated by her bull make you hot?

Yes, it is a really turn on but just for me.
37%
It is a fantasy my wife shares with me.
37%
The bull wants it to happen but we don´t
2%
No, We have never thought about it.
23%

Total votes: 483

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Re: Would you encourage your wife getting impregnated by her bull?

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:44 am

troilusand wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:26 pm
I'd like to thank Charingiscaring2020 for completely hijacking this thread in order to pass judgement on others.

May I suggest you start your own thread with the title: "Who here thinks pregnancy fantasy is akin to pedophilia?"...and go away from this one.

Troilus
I agree !! What the hell does pedophilia have to do with a wife getting pregnant with another man ???

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

charingiscaring2020
Experienced

Unread post by charingiscaring2020 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:24 am

troilusand wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:26 pm
I'd like to thank Charingiscaring2020 for completely hijacking this thread in order to pass judgement on others.

May I suggest you start your own thread with the title: "Who here thinks pregnancy fantasy is akin to pedophilia?"...and go away from this one.

Troilus
Well, my answer is - No - to the question: "Does the image of your wife impregnated by her bull make you hot?". In addition to my answer, I also motivate why I think so.

There are those who answer - Yes - to the question. And they also motivate why they think so.

Let us be clear. What I, and those who say they think it´s hot, is that WE ALL project judgement in our answers and on others. The difference is that many dont like my answer and motivation because the link to pedophilia. I do understand that I hit a sensitive spot in some people. However, if someone sets up a poll on a particular subject, one must also accept and allow that there may be contradictions about the view of it.

So my answer to you Troilus, I feel no need to start my own thread about it. (I understand that it was ironic and meant as a hint that you think I am doing wrong.)

maidinmisery
Virgin

Unread post by maidinmisery » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:13 am

We're not ready for a child yet but we discussed it before just in case.

She keeps me chaste (both sexless and no cumming ever) so trying to have a baby with me the traditional way repulses her. She has no interest in having sex with me at all. So if she wants to be bred by me, she'll only allow a syringe of precum.

At the same time, it's a major turn on for her to be bred by someone else. She gets hot at the thought of a man cumming inside of her and me licking her clean and being blamed if she gets pregnant that way.

so far, she's leaning towards both, with one time being the syringe from my precum and then having her future lover cum inside of her nightly so there's always that tiny small chance that it's mine.

Still, we have a few years to think about it! The talk was mostly just letting her know I will always accept being the father in cases she gets accidentally pregnant down the line.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:09 pm

This will be my last post to you on this subject, Charingiscaring2020, as I don't want to contribute any more to the distraction from the theme of this thread...but I repeat, YOU ARE HIJACKING THIS THREAD (a no-no around here) and can easily start a new thread and converse on YOUR topic all you want. Of the 52 posts to date, you have posted 9 times...and you didn't even start until page two.

Also, if a topic offends you or is opposite of your nature (like submissive threads would be the case for my dislikes), DON'T OPEN THEM! Move on, there's something here for most LS people without pissing in other peoples' punch bowls. BTW, you're not the only one who does this, especially on this particular topic. It's tiring, sorting through the disapproving posts for something on-topic in these kind of threads.

Troilus

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:24 pm

Awesome, glad it’s all settled. Going back on topic before it got crazy sidetracked with off topic nonsense, here’s what I last asked before the chaos:

Does not objecting to her wanting to get pregnant by someone else count as encouraging her to get pregnant?

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:40 pm

Whether or not we encourage our wives to conceive with a lover/bull, it would be a good idea to have some idea of what we'll do if the wife shows up PG. Even with the pill, things sometimes happen. Wish the "Plan B" pill had been around back in the day! :-))))

EdwardTheBull
Experienced

Unread post by EdwardTheBull » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:19 pm

stevens4fun wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:40 pm
Whether or not we encourage our wives to conceive with a lover/bull, it would be a good idea to have some idea of what we'll do if the wife shows up PG. Even with the pill, things sometimes happen. Wish the "Plan B" pill had been around back in the day! :-))))
The real answer is almost always abortion.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:57 pm

This is a question that deserves far greater thought than some posters on this have given it.

There are numerous scenarios, in different peoples lives, that would influence their decisions on whether to do this or not to do it.

Those who would like to do it are very likely correct and those who would not, are also very likely correct but those who have not thought deeply about it are most likely wrong.

Sex was meant to be fun so the human population would propagate and there is nothing wrong with a mixed race baby. There is also nothing wrong in extending your family by adoption. There are other ways but if that child has a good happy safe environment and family life, I cannot see them saying they regret being born.

If a wife wants to have a baby by her BF and her husband is supportive of her, then it is their decision. If they already have a happy healthy family them they have the best qualifications so why should others presume to tell them how they should live their lives.

And on the subject of abortion, I believe it is becoming less popular than it was when there was little or no BC and when there was considerable stigma and problems imposed on a woman who did not conform to the accepted social norms of the time.

Paedophilia has nothing to do with this thread, that is just plain too silly.

charingiscaring2020
Experienced

Unread post by charingiscaring2020 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:49 pm

OZCPL wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:57 pm
Paedophilia has nothing to do with this thread, that is just plain too silly.
I agree to disagree, in my opinion there are obvious links to it. When a cuck thinks that and hot as a sexually kink, but not the HW/bull.

littleguy1969
Virgin

Unread post by littleguy1969 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:16 pm

After my wife's first year with her lover, I brought the subject up. They had stopped using condoms after the first month, but my wife was on birth control pills. I brought up the subject of her getting pregnant because I noticed that she occasionally missed a day or two. She told me that she and her lover had discussed it and agreed that it was a risk they were willing to accept. She agreed that she should try to be more attentive to taking her pills, but some mornings she was too rushed trying to get to work on time.

I told her that since we already had two children together, if she did get pregnant, one more wouldn't be so bad. She gave me a deep, long kiss and thanked me for allowing her to live this lifestyle. The subject dropped with little more discussion.

A few months after our talk, she and her lover were sent on a week long business trip together. They always stayed at the same hotel, booking separate rooms though in reality only one was ever used. The second day she was gone, I noticed her pills on her vanity, unopened. This was the third week of the "cycle", so she was going on three weeks without taking them. I called her and had to leave a message when she didn't answer. I told her I was concerned but loved her and wanted her to enjoy herself.

She called me the next day and let me know that she was sorry she didn't answer my call. They were in bed and preoccupied. She saw my call come in but let it go to voicemail because her lover was deep inside her for the third time of the trip. We talked about the situation. By we, I mean all three of us as he was laying next to her waiting for the call to end so that he could start enjoying my wife again. They both were of the opinion that since he had already cum inside her, unprotected, three times, the damage was probably already done. I again told her I loved her and wanted her to enjoy the trip. We said goodnight and I hung up.

They were right, if she was going to get pregnant, she probably already was. A few more, rather many more, ejaculations in her unprotected womb likely wouldn't matter. I consoled myself by rationalizing what had been done was done. I was a long 5 more days waiting for her to arrive home. When she did, she ran to me and gave me a big hug and a passionate kiss. She again thanked me for allowing her this freedom. We discussed the possibilities the next few weeks would bring.

Her period arrived a week late and light. She went ahead and took a pregnancy test. It was negative. I saw a slight look of disappointment cross her face as she saw the result. But then she smiled at me and said, "Maybe next time, we have another trip next month..... I'M KIDDING!"

They did have another week long trip the following month. However, she took her pills this time.

Stagly1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Stagly1 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:41 am

charingiscaring2020 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:08 am
mooncucky wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:42 am
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:11 am
CuckIan wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:00 pm
It's not a fantasy kink, it's a decision by 3 consenting adults. If she gets pregnant that is fine with us and we would be happy. I will raise it as my own. Wow so many judgmental people.

I don't mean when it's in consent between 2 or 3 parties, or for a good/healthy reasons, or by accident. But that a cuckold gets hot and is a part of his own emotional sexual arousal is not any of those reasons. Then it is for the reasons I have argued about...borderline to pedophilia.

"Wow so many judgmental people." That comment is probably what a real pedophile would say. (I don't say that you are that)
I wonder if you really read the article? Because you just took snap out of it but to make a case that is not in line with the article. The article doesn’t state that everybody who fits into those three characteristics is a pedophile. I get that you aren’t into it but accusing other people of pedophilia build on an article you clearly didn’t read very well is very poor judgement of your side.

I’m pretty sure that most of the men on here are no pedophiles so if you’re here just to offend other people maybe you should better leave this place. Or get a better education.

I'm not after to offend people. However, I try to highlight an issue that I believe sometimes exists with this fantasy and I see a risk when this discussion tries to normalize this phenomenon as something completely "ordinary/hot".

Obviously, it's a sensitive topic for those who think it's hot. I can also understand why many in this forum don't share my perspective due to bias. However, I have never claimed that cuckolds who have this fantasy are pedophiles. Only that my opinion is that their fantasies are close to it.

If we think about it, in a general context, I believe many people think that there are obvious components of a darker/negative sexuality in the pregnant fantasies when they are like a sexual kink. And you may have a completely different opinion than me and that's all right with me. You might be offended, and I might be disgusted. That's life with different views and opinions in some subjects.

You’re just plain wrong. Read the messages, the object of the fantasy is the impregnating, the fantasy is about the pregnancy not the baby. Once the baby is born it’s treated like any other baby. Not one single message shows anyone Is sexually focussed on the baby.

You have a really weird, worrying interpretation, I’d certainly be more worried about what’s happening in your mind than anyone on here with an impregnation fantasy.

charingiscaring2020
Experienced

Unread post by charingiscaring2020 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:27 am

Stagly1 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:41 am
mooncucky wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:11 am

I don't mean when it's in consent between 2 or 3 parties, or for a good/healthy reasons, or by accident. But that a cuckold gets hot and is a part of his own emotional sexual arousal is not any of those reasons. Then it is for the reasons I have argued about...borderline to pedophilia.

"Wow so many judgmental people." That comment is probably what a real pedophile would say. (I don't say that you are that)
I wonder if you really read the article? Because you just took snap out of it but to make a case that is not in line with the article. The article doesn’t state that everybody who fits into those three characteristics is a pedophile. I get that you aren’t into it but accusing other people of pedophilia build on an article you clearly didn’t read very well is very poor judgement of your side.

I’m pretty sure that most of the men on here are no pedophiles so if you’re here just to offend other people maybe you should better leave this place. Or get a better education.

I'm not after to offend people. However, I try to highlight an issue that I believe sometimes exists with this fantasy and I see a risk when this discussion tries to normalize this phenomenon as something completely "ordinary/hot".

Obviously, it's a sensitive topic for those who think it's hot. I can also understand why many in this forum don't share my perspective due to bias. However, I have never claimed that cuckolds who have this fantasy are pedophiles. Only that my opinion is that their fantasies are close to it.

If we think about it, in a general context, I believe many people think that there are obvious components of a darker/negative sexuality in the pregnant fantasies when they are like a sexual kink. And you may have a completely different opinion than me and that's all right with me. You might be offended, and I might be disgusted. That's life with different views and opinions in some subjects.

You’re just plain wrong. Read the messages, the object of the fantasy is the impregnating, the fantasy is about the pregnancy not the baby. Once the baby is born it’s treated like any other baby. Not one single message shows anyone Is sexually focussed on the baby.

You have a really weird, worrying interpretation, I’d certainly be more worried about what’s happening in your mind than anyone on here with an impregnation fantasy.
The baby is the result of impregnating. And I’m sure some cuck's still gets excited by seeing the baby because it’s a reminder of how the baby came into the world. Much like a cuck who gets hot from his wife's panties full of cum from another man (I have no opinion on that). In either case, the baby (the reminder of the memories/feelings/etc. and the panties are an object to some cuck's fantasies/kink.

So if you consider it strange, and since you have take the discussion to a personal level. I think you should take a deep look into your own mind instead. Maybe you should ask by showing this thread to your regular friends, or your family, or them at work, or random people? Then I’m pretty sure that you get a better perspective of this borderline near p****le fantasies instead of getting lost in your cuckold lust.
Stagly1 wrote:
Not in this thread, I have never said that. I generally mean that it occurs from time to time from certain cucks in different threads when this topic comes up. And I'm not saying these cucks are stupid, just what I think I think about the fantasy. Should any of those cuck’s focuses sexually on the baby, then it is pedophilia and not borderline close to it.

Have a nice day

truecuckold
Virgin

Unread post by truecuckold » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:19 am

Yes I definitely would encourage her to get pregnant by her lover

Stagly1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Stagly1 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:40 am

Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:27 am
Stagly1 wrote:
mooncucky wrote:

The baby is the result of impregnating. And I’m sure some cuck's still gets excited by seeing the baby because it’s a reminder of how the baby came into the world. Much like a cuck who gets hot from his wife's panties full of cum from another man (I have no opinion on that). In either case, the baby (the reminder of the memories/feelings/etc. and the panties are an object to some cuck's fantasies/kink.

So if you consider it strange, and since you have take the discussion to a personal level. I think you should take a deep look into your own mind instead. Maybe you should ask by showing this thread to your regular friends, or your family, or them at work, or random people? Then I’m pretty sure that you get a better perspective of this borderline near p****le fantasies instead of getting lost in your cuckold lust.
Stagly1 wrote:
Not in this thread, I have never said that. I generally mean that it occurs from time to time from certain cucks in different threads when this topic comes up. And I'm not saying these cucks are stupid, just what I think I think about the fantasy. Should any of those cuck’s focuses sexually on the baby, then it is pedophilia and not borderline close to it.

Have a nice day
So, show me anywhere on here where someone “gets excited by seeing the baby” in a sexual way. Your interpretation is worryingly weird.

Pedophilia is where someone experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. The only person on this thread who is thinking anyway like this is you!

You are filling huge gaps with your personal interpretation, seriously, what is going on in your mind to link you have impregnation to a sexual attraction to children.

You are correct it’s your opinion, because it’s not related to any fact or any message in this thread. I’d be seriously worried what kind of mind forms that opinion.

In all seriousness, is this a cry for help?

charingiscaring2020
Experienced

Unread post by charingiscaring2020 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:06 am

Stagly1 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:40 am
Stagly1 wrote:

Stagly1 wrote:

Have a nice day
So, show me anywhere on here where someone “gets excited by seeing the baby” in a sexual way. Your interpretation is worryingly weird.

Pedophilia is where someone experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. The only person on this thread who is thinking anyway like this is you!

You are filling huge gaps with your personal interpretation, seriously, what is going on in your mind to link you have impregnation to a sexual attraction to children.

You are correct it’s your opinion, because it’s not related to any fact or any message in this thread. I’d be seriously worried what kind of mind forms that opinion.

For the sake of politeness and so that it does not escalate further I don't comment on your latest post.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:35 am

Stagly1 wrote:
Stagly1 wrote:

Stagly1 wrote:

Have a nice day

:up: :up:

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:25 pm

OZCPL wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:35 am
Stagly1 wrote:
Stagly1 wrote:

Stagly1 wrote:

Have a nice day

And I'll repeat: If nothing else, HE'S HIJACKING THIS THREAD! And he could start his own thread about pedophile cucks...and listen to the crickets reply to him. I don't know why the mods aren't saying anything...

Troilus
Last edited by 2inUPMichigan on Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited for rules violation (2)

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:12 am

troilusand wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:25 pm
P.S. I wonder if this guy haunts threads about shaved pussies and accuses them of pedophilia, too?
What?

Are you implying that a preference for shaved -doesn't- indicate a psychological aberration of a predilection for prepubescent girls? :shock:
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:45 am

troilusand wrote:
OZCPL wrote:
Stagly1 wrote:

Have a nice day

And I'll repeat: If nothing else, HE'S HIJACKING THIS THREAD! And he could start his own thread about pedophile cucks...and listen to the crickets reply to him. I don't know why the mods aren't saying anything...

Troilus

The "mods aren't saying anything" probably because we don't have the time to read each and every thread. 😉
However when someone brings something to my attention.....then I do get involved!

(Now I have to go back and read the entire thread to get up to speed)
Last edited by 2inUPMichigan on Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited quoted post

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:26 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:45 am
troilusand wrote:
OZCPL wrote:
Stagly1 wrote:

Troilus

The "mods aren't saying anything" probably because we don't have the time to read each and every thread. 😉
However when someone brings something to my attention.....then I do get involved!

(Now I have to go back and read the entire thread to get up to speed)
Sorry 2up. I may complain out loud, but I don't turn people in. Not my nature.

Again, sorry,

Troilus
Last edited by 2inUPMichigan on Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited for rules violation (2)

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:33 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:12 am
troilusand wrote:
P.S. I wonder if this guy haunts threads about shaved pussies and accuses them of pedophilia, too?
What?

Are you implying that a preference for shaved -doesn't- indicate a psychological aberration of a predilection for prepubescent girls? :shock:
Well, I didn't say that, but since you asked...no, I think it indicates that men are masculine and hairy, and we like our women the opposite of masculine. It goes with underarms, legs, and anywhere else a woman may choose.

Troilus

P.S. If what you said was true, there are a zillion peds out there...and a zillion complicit women.

Back to the thread, now.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:42 am

I viewed the link in question and I found this:
"some sexual activities that seem unusual to another person or a health care practitioner do not constitute a paraphilic disorder simply because they are unusual"

The link was about "paraphilic disorders" which they listed as including exhibitionism, voyeurism, paedophilia, transvestic disorder, masochism and sadism.

The quoted descriptions attributed to cucks were not listed under the paedophilia link but under the broader paraphilic disorder heading.

If you were to click on paedophilia you would find this:

"Recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, urges, or behaviors involving a prepubescent child or children (usually ≤ 13 years) have been present for ≥ 6 months."

"The person has acted on the urges or is greatly distressed or impaired by the urges and fantasies. The experience of distress about these urges or behaviors is not a requirement for the diagnosis."

"The person is ≥ 16 years and ≥ 5 years older than the child who is the target of the fantasies or behaviors (but excluding an older adolescent who is in an ongoing relationship with a 12- or 13-year-old)."

Here's the deal..... I did my due diligence and I do not see any correlation between pregnancy fantasies and paedophilia.

There are a lot of different kinks and sexual interests out there. There is no way that every single topic brought up here will appeal to every one of our members.

Pregnancy fantasies are quite common (and not just among cucks either). A lot of men are turned on by pregnant women. It does nothing for me personally 😆 but it isn't up to me to tell anyone else what they should fantasize about.
Bringing a child into this world is a serious commitment and it brings out strong feelings in a lot of people. We have had discussions about this before and it will come up again.

Each of us has a voice and there is nothing wrong with stating your opinion on a topic as long as it is done in a respectful manner.

Our rules talk about tolerance for each other (we get enough of the intolerance other places). We don't have to agree but once you had your say, let it go. (Rule 2.4)

Personal attacks are against the rules and can result in an official warning. (Rule 2)

If anyone is unsure of the rules here is the link -
app.php/rules

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:15 am

I think pedophilia was the wrong term to use. I think the term should be emotional child abuse. Though honest mistakes happen and a boyfriend impregnants someone's wife, to intentionally have a baby with a boyfriend BECAUSE it is sexually exciting I think is a form of child abuse because you have used your own sexual gratification to create a situation where a child will later in life have confused feeling about who "dad" is and may experience all the possible complications about custody, financial support, possible conflicts between the biological father and the family about schooling etc.

With all of the sexual excitement that couples may have with hotwifing - gang bangs, piss parties, BDSM, whatever, I believe it is so selfish and irresponsible to do this. This involves a third innocent person - did you forget this? Does the baby have a say about whether his father should be a boyfriend ?And in a game of Russian roulette - who will be the father ? how exciting...

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:16 am

I'll be back later to clean up this thread 🤦‍♀️ (I will be editing posts for rules violations)

charingiscaring2020
Experienced

Unread post by charingiscaring2020 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:59 pm

First of all, I want to say that I have never called anyone a pedophile.

What I have said is, in my opinion, I think that SOME (not all cuckold’s) cuckold's have a tendency to an impregnation fantasy (not all impregnation fantasies) that is borderline pedophilia.

This is not a generalization to impregnation fantasies, or for all cuckolds. Only where the fantasy is isolated to the man himself (not his HW or bull/bf/lover etc.) who is cuckold, and he gets hot from the impregnation fantasy as a kink i.e objectification. Where this kink is manifested in an impregnation as action with all that this entails in emotions, arousal, reminders, etc. Where the de facto imitation is a child. Thus the child always becomes a reminder of this kink, eg. creates an arousal state for these cuckolds. In other words, the child becomes an object, an object that creates sexual arousal. From my perspective, these are the similar emotional connections as a HW's panties that are full of another man's cum even though my connection is more complex in it’s nature.

Let me call those specific cuckolds for cuckold X and those specific impregnation fantasy for impregnation fantasy Y (can be connected mainly with answer option No. 1. in the thread's main question.)

For example:
Cuckold X gets hot from a certain type of impregnation fantasy Y → (sometimes) pushes/manipulates his wife to get pregnant with his bull → If (only IF) Cuckold X succeeds to pushes/manipulates so his wife gets pregnant → cuckold X gets hot from seeing her pregnant belly, breasts etc → the child is born → cuckold may love the child as his own, but the child will always evoke memories of how it came how the child came into the world → Those memories create/evoke the cuckolds X’s kink feelings when he sees the child → cuckolds X gets hot and jerked off or whatever those cuckolds X does?

Illustration of cuckold X with an impregnation fantasy Y:

Scenario 1, cuckold.1 X HW has become pregnant with her bull and share it in a post.
Several cuckold X says: "It's so fucking hot. I also wish my wife would be that and so on."

Scenario 2, cuckold.1 X and his HW (both are caucasian) has become pregnant with her BBC bull and he shares a picture of her pregnant belly in a post.
Several cuckold X say: "Her belly is so sexy. It's my dream that my HW gets pregnant with her BBC. I've been trying to persuade her for years, and so on."

To me, it's pure objectification, there the impregnation AND the child (still unborn in this case) are objects AND a BIG part of the impregnation fantasy Y from all cuckold X

I know my opinion is not appreciated. Of course, I can only speculate as to why, even though I have my clues as to why SOME take it worse than others. Regardless, that some think my opinion is controversial/provocative, it's the other way around how I think about impregnation fantasy Y.

If a HW wants to have a child with her bull as an act and emotional manifestation between the HW and bull, that's totally fine with me. However when it comes to cuckold X, then you all know my opinion.

Second, what I haven’t done, is to accuse any specific person, or have done personal attacks, i.e. rule 2.

However, there are clear tendencies that some in this thread have begun to approach breaking rule number 2 against me. Not because it matters to me, but still. If some members think I have the hijacking thread, then I think some act over what rule 2 allows.

For the third. I have not been nasty or hijacking the thread. I have only stated my opinion, just as everyone else has done. The difference is that I am of a different opinion.

Fourth, 2inUPMichigan is right in a way in its thorough research. At the same time, we need to understand that exactly all types of deviations are not listed. My interpretation is clear and especially considering that voyeurism is a significant dimension of cuckoldism.