a long stony way

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
gruenberg
Pervert

Re: a long stony way

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:49 am

but how it went on.

we had a conversation about how it was for her that he took her anally. she said, she liked it. after all, she liked the fact that he is so dominant and he just slipped it in. without long discussion and asking or preparing. it may had been easier, if he would used some lube, but my wife informed me, that she was very wet from the sex they had, that it was obviously enough lube there.

since starting her affair with Mr. Tattoo only a few weeks ago she is much more balanced in her daily life. you need to be balanced with a prepubescent girl around, believe me.

my wife also told me these days that she talked with him about our marriage and that she is happy that i allow her to be with him. he is fine with it and has no interest in destroying our marriage. he said to her, that he sees her as his little toy and with whom he can have some fun. this is very interesting, because my wife is in her normal life a tough personality and would never liked to be seen as an object, like a toy. but she was totally fine with it, when he called her that way in their sexual realtionship. she even named herself his toy.

yesterday they had another meeting in the afternoon. my wife got off her job and met with him at his home. no date with lunch or dinner. just meeting for sex. according to her it was pure lust and she spend some time on her knees, blowing him. she said, he was very rough holding her by her hair, while she did it. this is a pattern with her lovers. she on her knees, for hours, pleasuring them. not even naked. a detail that is maybe interesting, he ripped her pantyhose when he finally pulled her up on his bed and prepared her for the second part. it was an expensive one. lucky for her, the skirt she was wearing was long enough to hide the torn pantyhose. when we met at home, she showed them to me by lifting her skirt.
she also told me, that as he was taking her from behind, she lying on her stomach, skirt hiked up, he put her arms on her back so she can`t move. he was very forcefully and my wife thought that he would again take her ass. but he didn´t. instead he blew his semen on her butt.
it all happened very quickly for her somehow. the whole visit didn`t last more than half an hour and she was already leaving. with a torn pantyhose, semen of a stranger on her butt and i guess a very satisfied facial expression.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:54 am

gruenberg wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:27 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:52 am
gruenberg wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:00 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:47 am
It's too bad you don't get off on your wife's debaucheries as so many of us husbands on this site do. Still, your wife is so lucky to have a husband who understands her need to have breaks from her role as a professional, a wife and a mother. Most all of us who read your stories would also love it if our wives felt the need to share the details of her trysts, as your wife does. At least she is hot to fuck when she returns from being with another man, even if you know she is reliving her time with him as you fuck her.
yes, you are right, she knows how unique her situation is considering the normal world outside of the community here. but i also know that she loves me and is very thankful that i let her play. by the way, should would or could never accept it the other way around. i know for sure, she would be so hurt.

so you think that not many wives like to share their adventures? i assume that there are many how would do so. i imagine that there are many who tell their experiences at home and thus please their husbands, who like it, accordingly. interesting thought.
My wife is not particularly interested in sharing details of her trysts with other men. However, she will occasionally tease me with a resqué comment on her exploits, particularly what other men may have done to her, such as what it felt like when they penetrated her. It drives me crazy. I do get to watch her getting dressed before going on dates, and I know in real time when she's with another man. My imagination goes wild.

Even though you say your wife goes with other men, even though you would prefer that she doesn't, isn't it worth it when she comes back to you and shares the details?
yes, exactly, I would rather have a normal life, but I know that it makes my wife happy. and seeing her happy is also a great happiness for me. when she tells me details, i think it's a sign that she wants me to be part of her life. i can live with that. it's not like you always have to be 100 per cent happy with your partner's life. there are certainly other things that you don't particularly enjoy. for example, if a partner plays a sport that's dangerous or has a job that doesn't suit you. but if it's important to your partner, then you should accept that.
You point out an interesting perspective. As I understand you, you would prefer a monogamous marriage, but you are married to a woman who desires a variety of men. You not only can accept it, but can derived some happiness in knowing that it makes her satisfied. And it also makes you happy that she shares that part of her life with you by telling the details of her trysts with other men; rather than being distressed to hear how other men fuck your wife. In a way, perhaps you are in a more gratifying situation than I am, because, although I find it hot that other men fuck my wife, I am a bit frustrated for her not to share the details of her debauchery with me. Still, I get excitement from just knowing that my wife has her sexual adventures, and would not want her to be monogamous. Many men who would prefer their wives to be faithful are devastated when they are not. You, on the other hand, can accept and be happy. More power to you.

hotsusan
Player

Unread post by hotsusan » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:17 am

gruenberg wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:38 pm
so, how it went on:

maybe my story is bit to long and boring to read, but i want to give you a impression of the suroundings, how it happened, and maybe why.

the "why" was for me of course very important. i wanted to understand why my wife started her affair. and why with her boss.
we had a perfect life, it seemed to me, and so i didn`t see it coming.
my wife tried for herself also to understand, why she brought herself into this situation.

they first had sex on this particular evening on their business trip. her boss forced himself on her and my wife found that very hot and she really liked that he simply took her. she said, that it was so intense and hot and she came so easily. in our relationship she was often the aggressor when it came to sex. she is also in her professional life extremly tough and has to stand her "man". from being a small child without her mother she always had to take care of her younger sister and brother. now she found herself in a situation, in which she was just be taken. taken by this (mental) strong and confident man who knew what he did. she said, he didn`t ask her what she wanted, he just did. this particular night was a change in her life. she liked to be submissive with him and he was very powerful. they had unprotected sex on this first evening and my wife later realised that fact the next day. but she wasn`t really frightened by it. she told me, that surprised her very much, because she was always the one who is in control of a situation.
well, she didn`t get pregnant on this evening, but their affair continued.

being back home she wanted to have sex with me, wanted that i reclaim her without my knowledge. of course i didn`t know that. she told me, i didn`t remember that specific time, that we made love. and that was the difference for her. she hab me as her husband, the one man in the world, she was in love with and with whom she made love. and on the other side, she just got fucked. fucked by her boss. a man, whose interest in her, was being his joy, being his submissive young affair.

well, they had sex a few times after their business trip. most of at his home, they spend some afternoon, telling her colleagues, that they were meeting clients. sometimes he demanded just a blowjob in his car or office (when nobody was around) before she was leaving home. at this situations it was clear that she was only there for his pleasure. when giving him blowjobs she even didn`t undress. he didn`t touch her, but she told me, she liked that so much that she was very wet. looking back i guess, that was the evenings, when my wife was especially horny, when we had sex.
but i was affraid to ask her about it.
Super hot! A great woman

hotsusan
Player

Unread post by hotsusan » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:15 am

Rogueuser1 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 4:20 pm
Mlody111 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 11:09 am
gruenberg wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 8:24 am

i also liked my time alone with our daughter, when my wife was out lying
Only it's a daughter of her and her Boss
Please crawl back under your bridge troll --- you are not entertaining at all.
I completely agree, what a complete asshole comment by mlody111.

hotsusan
Player

Unread post by hotsusan » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:17 am

Mlody111 wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:37 pm
rascalnvixen wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 1:31 pm
Mlody111 wrote:
gruenberg wrote:

I'm tempted to make some rude and crushing remark in response to your comment, Mlody111, but I will not stoop as low as you have been in making such a remark to the OP about HIS daughter. That is reprehensible!

Rascal
And did I write untruth?
yes you did, you fing asshole

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:54 am

hotsusan wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:17 am
gruenberg wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:38 pm
so, how it went on:

maybe my story is bit to long and boring to read, but i want to give you a impression of the suroundings, how it happened, and maybe why.

the "why" was for me of course very important. i wanted to understand why my wife started her affair. and why with her boss.
we had a perfect life, it seemed to me, and so i didn`t see it coming.
my wife tried for herself also to understand, why she brought herself into this situation.

they first had sex on this particular evening on their business trip. her boss forced himself on her and my wife found that very hot and she really liked that he simply took her. she said, that it was so intense and hot and she came so easily. in our relationship she was often the aggressor when it came to sex. she is also in her professional life extremly tough and has to stand her "man". from being a small child without her mother she always had to take care of her younger sister and brother. now she found herself in a situation, in which she was just be taken. taken by this (mental) strong and confident man who knew what he did. she said, he didn`t ask her what she wanted, he just did. this particular night was a change in her life. she liked to be submissive with him and he was very powerful. they had unprotected sex on this first evening and my wife later realised that fact the next day. but she wasn`t really frightened by it. she told me, that surprised her very much, because she was always the one who is in control of a situation.
well, she didn`t get pregnant on this evening, but their affair continued.

being back home she wanted to have sex with me, wanted that i reclaim her without my knowledge. of course i didn`t know that. she told me, i didn`t remember that specific time, that we made love. and that was the difference for her. she hab me as her husband, the one man in the world, she was in love with and with whom she made love. and on the other side, she just got fucked. fucked by her boss. a man, whose interest in her, was being his joy, being his submissive young affair.

well, they had sex a few times after their business trip. most of at his home, they spend some afternoon, telling her colleagues, that they were meeting clients. sometimes he demanded just a blowjob in his car or office (when nobody was around) before she was leaving home. at this situations it was clear that she was only there for his pleasure. when giving him blowjobs she even didn`t undress. he didn`t touch her, but she told me, she liked that so much that she was very wet. looking back i guess, that was the evenings, when my wife was especially horny, when we had sex.
but i was affraid to ask her about it.
Super hot! A great woman
yes, you are right, she is a great woman. the best wife, the best mother and the best lover.

but how it went on.

it is interesting, a few month ago my wife was complaining that there wasn`t a lover in her life who would satisfy her lust outside of our marriage sex. of ocurse there was tom, our friend, but he was too gentle to her. in the summer she had this fling with our very young poolboy, the cliche relationship. i write cliche, because it is what it is. there was this mature woman seducing the young hard bodied boy who is doing our pool. she played the cheating wife and he liked what he got. but he gave her not the pleasure she was seeking for. in the past she had this powerful men, sucessful and treating her like the plaything she likes to be for them.
now she met this guy, Mr. Tattoo who is not only a few years younger, but also has the attidude which my wife likes to submit. this is going very fast, the submission. he is having sex with her rough and that is what she likes about him.
their latest meeting was nearly the same as the one before. my wife got off work and met him at a hotel. it was again a meeting just for sex, no dinner or drinking going on. again he was very forcefully on her and according to the information i got, she spend some time blowing and licking him. she said, she likes to lick his tattood skin. i never knew before that she was so into inked skin. this time he couldn`t rip her pantyhose because she was wearing stockings and a garter belt for him. she shwoed me her lingerie already when she was leaving for work that day. black sheer stockings, matching sueded high heels and pink garter belt, pink bra. i have to admit, she looked fine. you would never guess her underwear under her business style cloth.
the sex, my wife told me, was again very rough and hard and she came very heavy under him. after he was done with her, the first time, they were lying in bed, getting back to breathing. she was happy, that he was soon ready for round two and this time, he dragged her on her stomach, spread her legs and took her anally. it was longer and my wife told me, although i was not so keen on being told all the details, that this time it took longer for him to cum but he did, never changing the position.
my wife called me this eveing, asking if i could help her coming into our house without being seen by our daughter, what we managed indeed. my wife looked very very spend and jumped in the shower immediately dropping her clothing right there in our bedroom. seeing the pile of clothing lying on the floor, the mixture of black sheerness and pink cords i realized again what a weird life i have. but also, what a happy wife i have.
my wife joined me on the couch later and told me about her meeting with Mr. Tattoo. from whom she also gave me the best regards. she also said to me, that she likes being totally helpless lying on her stomach while he is on top of her. she said, she can`t move, because he is holding her so tight and this gave her great pleasure.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:58 am

hotsusan wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:15 am
Rogueuser1 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 4:20 pm
Mlody111 wrote:
gruenberg wrote:

Please crawl back under your bridge troll --- you are not entertaining at all.
I completely agree, what a complete asshole comment by mlody111.
thank you for your standing up.

the point is, that it is certainly incomprehensible for many people, how my wife and i started our family. yes, it is true. it didn`t start as you see it in insurance commercials. in the end, it developed very well for us. i love my family and i know for sure, my daughter loves me too. she is shwoing it sometimes in a very strange way and i believe that there will come more of this in the next years.
but after all, we are a family.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:00 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:54 am
gruenberg wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:27 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:52 am
gruenberg wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:00 am

yes, you are right, she knows how unique her situation is considering the normal world outside of the community here. but i also know that she loves me and is very thankful that i let her play. by the way, should would or could never accept it the other way around. i know for sure, she would be so hurt.

so you think that not many wives like to share their adventures? i assume that there are many how would do so. i imagine that there are many who tell their experiences at home and thus please their husbands, who like it, accordingly. interesting thought.
My wife is not particularly interested in sharing details of her trysts with other men. However, she will occasionally tease me with a resqué comment on her exploits, particularly what other men may have done to her, such as what it felt like when they penetrated her. It drives me crazy. I do get to watch her getting dressed before going on dates, and I know in real time when she's with another man. My imagination goes wild.

Even though you say your wife goes with other men, even though you would prefer that she doesn't, isn't it worth it when she comes back to you and shares the details?
yes, exactly, I would rather have a normal life, but I know that it makes my wife happy. and seeing her happy is also a great happiness for me. when she tells me details, i think it's a sign that she wants me to be part of her life. i can live with that. it's not like you always have to be 100 per cent happy with your partner's life. there are certainly other things that you don't particularly enjoy. for example, if a partner plays a sport that's dangerous or has a job that doesn't suit you. but if it's important to your partner, then you should accept that.
You point out an interesting perspective. As I understand you, you would prefer a monogamous marriage, but you are married to a woman who desires a variety of men. You not only can accept it, but can derived some happiness in knowing that it makes her satisfied. And it also makes you happy that she shares that part of her life with you by telling the details of her trysts with other men; rather than being distressed to hear how other men fuck your wife. In a way, perhaps you are in a more gratifying situation than I am, because, although I find it hot that other men fuck my wife, I am a bit frustrated for her not to share the details of her debauchery with me. Still, I get excitement from just knowing that my wife has her sexual adventures, and would not want her to be monogamous. Many men who would prefer their wives to be faithful are devastated when they are not. You, on the other hand, can accept and be happy. More power to you.
isn`t it funny, how different not only the hotwives lifestyle can develop, but how different we humans can be. as long as we let other be the way they are, everything is fine.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:26 am

Very hot recounting.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:38 am

how it went on.

kind off expectable. but it was surprising how fast it went into this direction.

my wife had a date with Mr. Tattoo yesterday evening. i was home alone, our daughter was at a friends home and i could enjoy the delights of an empty house with the tv for me alone. i went to sleep and didn`t heard my wife coming home. it was in the morning today, i was sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast when my wife came into the room. in a satin robe and wearing her being-home-mules. i heard them clicking on the floor already before she came in. she was seeping her coffee with me and we made small talk. just a normal married couple. not like a couple where the wife spend the night before with a stranger and both knew about it. but that exactly ws the situation. somehow her robe slipped open and i could see some bruises on her upper thigh. my wife explained to me, that he held her very firm, he spread her legs apart and did this with a very firm grip. that firm that it left bruises on her skin on both thighs. while she told me more, she turned around and let her robe slide to the floor. there she was standing in just her pink mules and with an even same coloured lower back and butt. you could see light linear weals on her skin.
that i was shoked is just an understatement. how dares this guy to do such a thing to my beautiful petite wife, the woman i had to protect. we got in a conversation and my wife said that she is more than fine with it and that she liked him doing that to her. in a few days, she said, nobody would see the bruises and the weals anymore and it didn`t hurt that much at the moment.
this was an hour ago and she is now in the bathroom, preparing herself to be a respectful mother again. switching from being a submissive hotwife to prim and proper mother in just a few moments. nobody would suspect that she got wipped and had roughly sex with a stranger the night before when she will be sitting in a few hours at our daughter`s friend`s parents` home. i assume, that my wife will feel something different on her butt, sitting down.

this recent episode shows two of my inner conflicts. first, that i have to support but also protect my family. and here is my wife, letting herself physically hurt in the course of sexual behaviour and i can do nothing against it. i`m at home watching tv, while some stranger is handling her butt with a belt. and the strange part is, she likes it. this is the second part. that she likes it.

but she is happy and i even heard her just whistling strolling around the house. such a strange strange world.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:26 am

It’s good that she tells you though. Keeps you involved. You must encourage that. As much as you find it difficult, you are her rock and she needs your acceptance if not approval. I’m sure she has feelings of shame also, that she likes and needs this type of sex and is putting you through this drama perhaps trauma.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:33 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:26 am
It’s good that she tells you though. Keeps you involved. You must encourage that. As much as you find it difficult, you are her rock and she needs your acceptance if not approval. I’m sure she has feelings of shame also, that she likes and needs this type of sex and is putting you through this drama perhaps trauma.
no, it`s not a trauma. it is just something that I could do without.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:03 am

but how it went on.

my wife met with her newest conquest at his office this week. they met after work. after his work, my wife already was at home and drove to him from our house. as she was leaving, you could not suspect her going to her lover. she gave me a kiss, like a good wife does, kissed our daughter and off she was. under her clothing she was wearing only stockings and no bra or panties. just a normal dress fashion conscious moms would wear. of course high heels, in this case it were boots.

i was informed that she just went for a quick meeting and i should wait for her. she wouldn`t be gone long. by the way, her bruises from his slapping her ass was nearly gone. she was right with that. that it would be seen longer.

she was also right with coming home soon, because she was probably gone for two hours and substracting the travel time she wasn`t there for a long time. our daughter was already sleeping, or in her room hiding from her stupid parents, thatswhy my wife could go in our bedroom without being seen. she slipped of her boots because she didn`t want to make the click-click sound of her heels and came into the room in just her stockings.
while getting undressed and making herself ready for bed, i got the story of her meeting. she said, it was not much talking. he was already alone at his office and as she entered, she slipped of her coat and her dress and went on her knees in front of him to blow him. allegedly he has a big penis she likes to lick and suck. after some time of giving him head, he easily picked her up and threw her on his table. she was lying on her back with her head hanging over the edge while he impaled himself in her mouth again. my wife told me, that in this position she could easily put more of his penis in her throat. i was reading some novel and was could not concentrate on the story while she told me her debaucheries. he took ehr roughly in this position and she said she was so horny that she touched herself and came while doing so. this was the sign for him, i guess, to turn her around and to take her from behind. it didn`t take long and he came in her.
my wife switched in her previous position, on her knees licking him, and cleaned his penis. they talked a little bit afterwards, while she cleaned herself with some tissues and they left together. on the way to the car, she could feel his sperm running down her stockinged legs and she had to clean herself more, before getting into her car.
she laughed about the fact that she got her coat dirty while riding home. the funniest part for me was, that she forgot to refuel her car and thatswhy she had to do it on the drive home. while standing pumping fuel she could feel again her wet thighs and feared that someone in the fuel station could smell the semen.
on the other hand, she felt very aroused walking the short distance in such a condition. nearly naked under her coat, leaking cum and on her way home from her lover.

german_gear_2018
Virgin

Unread post by german_gear_2018 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:16 am

It appears she is having quite a good time with her bewieset acquaintance ;-) I hope you got lucky that night as well!

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:08 pm

To be that tattoo guy. Hot MILF on tap.

wpaman
Experienced

Unread post by wpaman » Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:28 pm

I havent read all your pages in this string, so forgive me if I am asking something that has been clarified already, but do you reclaim her sexually in any way when she comes home? Do you have a regular sex life with her in between her liasons with others? This is in the cuck forum so maybe that tells me....but what is the status of your sexual relations between you and the wife?

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:49 am

I hope you stopped reading your book while she was talking to you. My wife will stop talking to me if I am busy reading.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:50 pm

german_gear_2018 wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:16 am
It appears she is having quite a good time with her bewieset acquaintance ;-) I hope you got lucky that night as well!
my wife has now that what she was craving for for a long time. in the past she got the utmost satisfaction from men who have tickled out her subissive inclination. in this case it got fast and some kind of brachial.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:33 pm

wpaman wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:28 pm
I havent read all your pages in this string, so forgive me if I am asking something that has been clarified already, but do you reclaim her sexually in any way when she comes home? Do you have a regular sex life with her in between her liasons with others? This is in the cuck forum so maybe that tells me....but what is the status of your sexual relations between you and the wife?
yes, i do.
our sexual relationship is pretty much "normal" for a married professional couple who has a teenager under the roof too. my wife debaucheries don`t have any impact in our relationship, for example that we would have less of it.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:34 pm

eater wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:49 am
I hope you stopped reading your book while she was talking to you. My wife will stop talking to me if I am busy reading.
lucky guy!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:04 am

gruenberg wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:34 pm
eater wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:49 am
lucky guy!
On both accounts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

german_gear_2018
Virgin

Unread post by german_gear_2018 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:32 pm

Gruenberg, I hope everything is fine, we are looking forward to hearing From you 🤓

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:51 am

german_gear_2018 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:32 pm
Gruenberg, I hope everything is fine, we are looking forward to hearing From you 🤓
yes, everything is fine. my beautiful wife is really into this new guy, the tattoed one. it seems that he is triggering the right spots on her. she is very relaxed. since her toxic realtionship with the client, King Asshole III., like i called him in school, she wasn`t that relaxed and balanced. it is always a good sign. when my wife is getting what she is needing, and my wife needs a satisfying relationship, she will be a balanced person in all aspects of life.
that is the case right now.
for me, it means that I let her do what she does and am happy for her.

Mr. Tattoo plays with her like he wished and she likes to be his puppy, i have to say. there is nothing nice to talk about. he treats her physically rough and she is very up to it. on of her new favorite things is lying on his desk in his office while she is roughly reciving him orally. i know what he had done to her when she is coming home without makeup because it is gone with all their fluids. i asked her about it once and she told me that he is holding her throat with his hand while he is giving it to her. she said, it makes her so horny that she is masturbating herself while he is doing that to her.
this normally happens when she is stopping by his office on her way home from work.

of course they both also enjoy other light (or maybe not so light, depends on the poin of view) bondage stuff. i`m not really into this kind of sex and not really firm with the terms, but he is leaving marks and bruises on her often. one of the things is he is spanking her butt and she likes it. it happenes that when she is undressing in the evening before going to sleep and pulling her pantyhose (or garter belts and stockings, it is getting warmer finally) down her butt is bright red. that is nothing new, she once had an affair with an elder black gentleman who often slapped my wife with his belt, for example, and that left marks on her flawless skin. of course i asked her if it hurts, it looked like it hurts, and she said it does, but she likes it that way.

german_gear_2018
Virgin

Unread post by german_gear_2018 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:12 am

I am glad you are doing fine! And happy to hear from you 🤓

On a different note: you one mentioned that you collect old Italian cars. May I ask which ones you own? Just because I am really fond of them myself 😅

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Wed May 24, 2023 8:49 pm

How would your wife react if you were more sexually aggressive with her? Do you ever spank her during sex play or take her throat or ass?

I understand the constraints of having your daughter in the house but if that weren't a consideration would she (or you) be open to more intense sex?